Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Follow Nov 29 2017

It's said, but you say you follow Jesus,

but then why do you read from the Bible?

Because, the answer's quite simple.

Because the Bible is how we get to know about Jesus.

If two people were separated,

say they are best friends or they are lovers,

and they are separated.

One has to go overseas for a period of time to work,

and one is back here at home.

You might find the one here at home

is very attached to say, their phone.

Their mobile device, or their computer.

They're waiting for messages.

They're waiting for opportunities to have phone calls.

And so they might be very attached to it.

Always listening.

And in fact, if they get a call,

they might seem, and say it's a video call.

They're not just doing this and holding it close.

They're staring.

They're talking.

And you can come along and say,

why are you so into your phone?

You say well I'm not.

I'm not into my phone, it's just a phone.

No, I'm really into the person

on the other end of the phone.

And the phone is the medium for me to connect.

And for us as Christians, the Bible is our

best connection point for seeing Jesus.

So, we cherish Scripture.

We always keep it close.

We learn it, we read it, we (smooching).

But not just 'cause we follow the book.

But because the book is the medium

through which we meet the person.

For more infomation >> We Love Scripture, We Follow Jesus - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

They Follow - Duration: 5:34.

Hi, my name is Savannah Lopez

And I am a psych major at University of Houston

My religion is non-denominational, non-practicing

Hi my name is Destiny Gonzales

And I was raised to be Catholic

But I myself identify as Agnostic

Hi, my name is Maddie Campbell. I'm student and I have a passion for Jesus Christ

My name is Christine Luu, my dad is a Buddhist and my mom is Catholic

But I grew up going to church being like Catholic and baptized

But I am actually atheist

So far my experience has not been great

Recently I have found out that a friend of mine who I was very close to for an entire semester was actually only using me

To try to get close to me and to try to convert me whenever she wanted to hang out

It was usually at church events or at youth group and stuff like that

And I'm not very comfortable with that kind of stuff. I don't feel comfortable with faith. I don't feel comfortable

with

Any of that type of stuff and she started getting mad

I started getting mad

and that's when she revealed to me out of anger that

the only reason she started being friends with me is because

I wear this necklace. It's Our Lady of Guadalupe, and it's

Honestly, just something I wear. I forget that I'm wearing it, but she figured that she can convert me from a Catholic from

a non-practicing to somebody that practices Christianity

There was an area I always had to walk down just to get to my German class and

there's always a bunch of booths about of different clubs and

There was always a few different religious clubs in there, and they would ask me like hey

Do you want to learn more about Christianity? Do you want to join?

I'd be like no and at first

They were kind of okay with it, but then there was this one girl who kept asking me I said, no, I'm sorry

I'm not religious. I'm agnostic and she asked me what that means and I told her and she seemed

irritated and like upset

it made well at first it made me feel a little annoyed and

It was it just got really tiring

Before I knew the truth and before I believed in God

I was lost all throughout high school and all throughout life

And it wasn't before one of my best friends helped me convert to Christianity

that

Helped me guide my life to

the truth today

There is only one true God on this planet and

All I want to do is spread the word about how much he loves us, and how much he's he's there for us

And I believe in one law and that is the Word of God

I'll tell you about an experience

One time on the university I was walking my friend back into the library and people were standing around

handing pamphlets and whatnot

and they tend to like me my friends know everyone kind of knows when you walk by you kind of avoid them with them because

You kind of feel guilty about it, but at the same time like you kind of have to walk past them

You can't really avoid it so my friend was like oh no

That's mean and I'm like

But this has happened to me before like this is not like the first time and it happens all the time and it's kind of

Like I just kind of like I feel bad because they're just wasting our time talking to me

I'm just nodding it off and nothing's going to change and they'll hand you some papers and try to like tell me like oh

Yeah, I used to be like this

smoke weed, drink, all this stuff, but now

Like I've given my life to God and you should too and like give you some papers

tell you come by tell you to listen to the man speaking on stage

But I always grab it kind of just like nod. Talk like yeah

Understand like walk away, but I always feel guilty like holding the papers like walking back

Oh, what am I supposed to do with this? It's kind of rude. Just like throw it out, but like I don't really like I

Feel like it I feel attacked and they're just coming to me and handing me things and told me to convert to you know whatever

They believe in just because it helped them it might not help someone else

For more infomation >> They Follow - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

I won't follow Atiku out of APC, Govenor Bindow tells President Buhari - Duration: 1:13.

I won't follow Atiku out of APC, Govenor Bindow tells President Buhari

Adamawa state governor Jubrilla Bindow on Tuesday, November 28, declared that he would not follow former vice president Atiku Abubakar out of the governing All Progressives Congress.

New Telegraph reports that Jibrilla declaration meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa in Abuja. The governor said he would remain in the ruling APC with his numerous followers and give the maximum support for President Buhari to succeed.

According him, the entire north east remains solidly behind President Buhari for the good works his government has been doing and will continue to do for it's people.

com had reported that Atiku confirmed his exit from the APC via his Facebook page. The former vice president shared the statement of his resignation from the APC to clear off speculation behind his decision.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét