Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily me Nov 30 2017

Hello friends welcome to Decode My Techz

Guys this is not a tech video

or else guys this is not a comedy video or else musical video.

This is a introduction video of this channel guys if you want you can skip this video because this video might be boring

for some people guys and

if you want to get information about Decode My Techz or else guys about me

please keep watching this video until the end then you will know many things about me and about Decode My Techz

So guys my name is Gowrob Khan and now you are watching Decode My Techz let`s begin

So guys first question is that what types of videos i will post in this channel ?

In this channel i will not post other types of videos

Such as musical videos,comedy videos or else entertainment videos.

I will just post tech videos so guys number two questions is that what types of tech videos will i post in this channel ?

Now a days many of the tech channels have been created in the YouTube platform.

and guys they just unbox the tech products like

such as laptops, tablets and computers i didn't mean that guys that every tech channels are like this

But many of the tech channels are like this guys

So guys in this channel

I will also post unboxing videos guys

But my main them will be

Explain video, some interesting facts about technology tips and tricks about

some smart phones or else something like that

and tutorials on how to make amazing logos

Now guys number three is that my Facebook and instagram links are in the description below

You can go and like that Facebook page and you can follow me in the instagram.

And guys you can ask any kind of questions in the Facebook or else in the instagram or else in the comment below.

and guys any kind of questions

Some tech related or else something personal too you can ask me in the comment box and i will answer

all of the things in youtube and in the Facebook page and instagram guys

and guys which questions will be frequently ask guys

I wil take that question and i will bring it on the Q&A video yeah guys

I will also post Q&A video in this channel.

Guys the last thing is that in which time i will bring the tech videos guys in a week i will bring at least guys two to three videos

About guys tech related

Guys sorry but i didn't fixed the day that in which day i will post but guys this is my promise that

In a week guys i will try to post three to four videos guys

Not guys three to four sometime it can be

two to three or else three to four but guys the time will be guys

At night

Because guys i will post the videos at night because maximum number of people like children and elders guys

They have some free time at night that`s why guys i will post maximum videos at night.

So yeah guys i hope that you all have enjoyed this video

If you have enjoyed this video then guys please click the like button

For more infomation >> Decode My Techz Introduction | Know More About Me. - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Cookie/Biscut Ghost scare me as i disrespect food बिस्कुट में भूत, अकेले इस वीडियो को मत देखो - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Cookie/Biscut Ghost scare me as i disrespect food बिस्कुट में भूत, अकेले इस वीडियो को मत देखो - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Someone (Me) Tried to Steal Cooper - Duration: 6:22.

Hey guys, its-it's Daffy here.

Um I'm i'm just vlogging myself save a life no big deal

no big deal but it is because it's sempi's life, Cooper

Sempi Cooper *clears throat*

Tara's dog he's, he's my sempi I live him There's a car going past

He send out a help signal about two videos ago

what can I say i'm a critter by day

and a rockstar by night ladies

that is the help signal ladies

Cooper!

Cooper I'm coming for you ladies

and I'm here, I've walked the streets for 3 hours

trying to find Tara's house um and i think i've found it

*sniffs* um

let's go see *sniffs*

this is the house here's for the big moment the big moment has

arrived *locked door sounds*

nope arhh

the front door is locked um i'm sure there's a back one

um i'm currently heading around the back of the house

arh *hears dog whine* Tara has not put her washing away

um lets just go threw that arh ohh

i can sense a dog no not really what i wanted

or was looking for but you you're there

arh so, i don't really think there's a gate here

oh hello dog oh hello, hello

hi oh hi

hello ok stop touching me

i don't like you i like sempi cooper

can we go back there without her eating me that is the question

wow look i'm on the other side of the fence it's magic

um so this happened who are you

and why are you in my way nothing will be in the way

of me getting cooper out of my way

move thank you the moment we've been waiting for

we're about to get into Tara's house *locked sounds*

locked you're not a very good guard dog

are you?

I thought you were meant to be a german shepard yeah

you're not very good are you I could have been some crazy person

coming to kill your owner I don't think we'll resort to those measures

quite yet... it it's funny really

it's like I can smell cooper on some-

*sniffs *coughs*

what is wrong with you child do it's for the video Tara

do it for the video I mean Daffy

*sniffs* oh you you smell like Cooper

you better come with me come

come with me come with me child

come come with me

ok we're leaving now ok, actually

actually i don't want you you can stay

so update guys the backdoor was also locked it's almost like she doesn't want anyone in

her house we'll go back around the front

this is my last attempt if you first don't succeed try try again then

quit we're going to try the front door again

just in case ok

oh it's a push you push the front door open

I can sense him *sniffs*

why does everything smell in this house it smells like him

it smells like him *sniffs*

I see him cooper!

Cooper you're here *crying sounds*

come with me and you'll see

this video getting copyrighted come with me child

come with me come child

*opening door* *closing door*

I think Tara's home I need to find somewhere to hide

Who puts their christmas tree up in november *laugh*

what are you harbouring this time dog? a dead rat?

maybe a mouse? an iguana?

kangaroo, wallaby watchs pros and cons of australia up here

oh wait i'm sorry I forgot you're recovering after a hard days work

no no no no no it's my fault really

really it's mine it's mine shh it's ok

someone is here! hi..

who are you?

Cooper called for me, he called for help and I am here

I Daffy and here to help Cooper and take him away

to a better place ok now get out of my house

ok, I can take cooper?

yep just don't feed him beef or arh actually i'll let you find that one out

hey cooper?

wait, wait so I can just take him?

yep now get out just like that?

take the dog and get out of my house or i'm calling the

cops maybe, maybe I don't want him anymore

ok well don't take him actually- or maybe this is reverse psychology

actually you're not, you're not that smart from your videos so..

get out well i'm going

you, you can keep your rat you can keep your rat

and arh cooper! don't contact me again

yes cooper i know this is going to be hard but stop contacting me

i swear i'm not going to reply

i didn't swipe right on this relationship actually before I leave

can, can i have his collar?

yes, i may have borrowed the idea from Georgia

and she, i'm sure borrowed the idea from someone else

but her video link is in the description please go and watch it she is amazing

and while you're there please comment that i sent you

i would appraise it please comment that

that's all for today's video guys please give it a like

subscribe down below also hit that notification bell

i will never give up this joke my social media links are in the description

check it out i reply on most of them if i remember i've got them

check out a video here check out a video here

and that's all for today's video guys that's Bellerose out bye guys

For more infomation >> Someone (Me) Tried to Steal Cooper - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

2 minutes of me dancing to wii music, expressing my opinion on mn*t - Duration: 2:07.

Ready?

Let's go!

MNET is a fucking snake

It's the most fucking snake (?)

It's a fucking snake

Come fight me you lil' bitch

SNAKE

MNET is~

a fucking snake~

fuck you snake~

fucking snake~

MNET is a fucking snake

fUcKinG SnAKe

fuck you MNET

I fucking hate you

fuck you MNET

MNET

is a snake

fuck you MNET

and your stupid mum

'Cause if MAMA had a child, it would be a hoe

like its mother

fuck you MNET~

MNET's a hoe~

you suck dick, mNEt

go die in a hole~ :)

I've run out of breath (nO KIDDING I WAS DYING)

This is the amount of fucks I give

fuck you MNET

MNET

EM

MNET

fuck you MNET

fuck you MNET

MNET's a snake

Goodbye :)

For more infomation >> 2 minutes of me dancing to wii music, expressing my opinion on mn*t - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

😱 20 Things You Don't Know About Me (+ 35 Common English Expressions) - Duration: 17:01.

Hello and welcome back to another class with OLA English with Greg. Now, today I'm

gonna give you a little bit of a different class. I'm going to give you a

conversational class in which you are going to learn a ton of common useful

expressions and ways of expressing yourself in English. So if you're ready

let's begin!

I'm Greg from OLA OnlineLanguageAcademy.com

If you want to reach a high level of spoken English then click up there! Right,

today's video is conversational. I'm gonna answer 20 completely random

questions about me. If you like this video and you've got more questions that

you want me to answer for you, write your questions in the comments. If I get 10 or

20 comments with suitable questions then I will do another video like this

for you. So I haven't actually seen these questions yet and the idea is behind

this conversational class is that I'm just gonna answer relatively short

answers. I'm gonna answer them naturally and honestly and then I'm going to teach

you the most useful chunks. Chunks are groups of words which I think it's very

important for you to learn if you want to speak English fluently and also to

understand English more easily. OK, let's have a look at the questions then... bring

them on!

I actually quite enjoy my job, and when I start working if I've got enough

caffeine and enough brainpower I could just continue for 10, 12, 15 hours. I enjoy

what I do so I would probably choose four hours of.. four days of 10 hours a

week and a three-day weekend... that'd be great!

YouTube Facebook and and and the football app that tells me the football scores are when Liverpool are playing

Alright, ALSO, one of my favourite apps is Google Photos, when I take photos it

automatically uploads them to Google and from time to time they'll create a

little video or a collage, it'll tell me what I was doing on this day last year

and I absolutely love that it really takes away the the hassle of me putting

my photos on the computer and organizing them in in in folders and if you want to

search for something, if you want to search for, for example, a photo of my dad

in London, I would type in 'Dad London" and it'd bring up a load of photos of my dad

in London. WOW! I love that app, I couldn't live without it... Google photos!

My first job was a paperboy. I was a paperboy, I used to I used to spend half

an hour every day riding my bike up and down the hills where I'm from delivering

newspapers to to people who wanted their newspapers delivered. It paid five pounds

per week and I kind of did enjoy it. I didn't enjoy doing it on Saturdays, but

from Monday to Friday it was part of my routine and I loved having a job and I

loved the fact that, unlike friends of mine, you know, I had five pounds coming

in every day (*WEEK) and yeah I think it taught me the value of earning money from a

young age. I was, like, 13 when I did that.

Oh there are many many many foods I would not eat. I'm very boring when it

comes to food. Honestly, I like, I like meat, vegetables, chicken, y'know, beef...

Anything that's a little bit weird I won't touch and living in Spain there's so

much shellfish and so much... so many delicacies that for me they're a bit

weird, and I don't eat them! Ah, octopus,

shellfish, lobster... I'm not a shellfish person, snails? Ah no way! Absolutely no no

no no no! Just boring food for me please!

Groundhog Day? I used to live in the town where Groundhog Day was filmed and every

year they show the movie at the cinema (or the 'movie theater') there and

it's such an emotional moment, y'know, when you're in the, when you're in

the cinema with everybody from that town and suddenly you see your town on the

big screen. It's like wow, I mean, it's emotional, brings a... almost brings a

tear to my eye. AND it makes me laugh out loud!

Very funny film and I love it!

The best piece of advice I ever received was from my dad when I was about 16

years old and we had to decide what subjects we wanted to do when we were 17

and 18 years old in the last two years of school and I was gonna do scientific

subjects and I eventually changed my mind to do, like, maths, IT and human

biology, and my dad said, he said, "you know what why don't you do, like, a bit of

French in there too?" because French wasn't compulsory at that age he said, "just do a

little bit of French". I thought, "yeah!" He said, "just do one year", I said, "neh, okay".

He said, "you know, if you do one year you're gonna have a foreign language on

your CV where everybody else in England isn't, so just to a year of French!" I

thought, "yeah go on then, go on then. I enjoy French... let's do it!"

Well, the one year of French turned into two years of French which turned into a

degree at University in French which included a year in France which inspired

me to go to Spain for a year afterwards where I met my future wife and she took

me to America for three years and now it just got me in the language world and

made me want to teach and learn and it just... whoah, wow what a piece of advice!

What a piece of advice! Good father work!

English, I think! I mean I do enjoy teaching English, believe it or not, so if

I had to teach you a university I would yeah I would teach English... spoken

English. Any... spoken English!

I'd love... I'd proper love a parrot, I would! I really, really love birds and I would

love one of those big macaw type parrots. The thing is that I love them so

much that I'd actually feel quite bad having them in my house, I would want

them to be, yeah, out in the forests where they belong, in the jungle, so it's a... yes

I'd love one but I don't think I could do that to them, I would feel too bad. But,

for the sake of the question I'm gonna say parrot!

Fifteen years ago I was living in, I was living in France fifteen years ago!

2002 yeah so I, what would I take from France? From

France what would I put in a time capsule that I could have right now?

That's hard... there was a very nice fondue where I used to live called Fondue Creusois

I would like to put some of that in a time capsule and have it for lunch today!

What's surprised me about my current job? Let me tell you what surprised me the

other day about my current job. I took my laptop to another house, alright? And

when I came back I forgot my laptop. My laptop is my life

for work, y'know, it's got everything on it. What surprised me was that even

though I was 2 full days without my laptop I could still work perfectly.

Everything I use is online for that very reason. Like, I always want to know that if my

laptop gets gets broken or stolen then I can... it's not going to affect my business

and I was really surprised that it worked! So there you go, that surprised me

in a very very good way!

I think that... it sounds so cliché but I can't think of many jobs that I would

rather do. I can't think of any jobs that would rather do than the job that I

do! The only negative about my job at the

moment is that I don't have enough time to do more of my job! How ridiculous is

that? But it's true! And if I was guaranteed to be successful then I would

just do the same thing as I'm doing right now. Is that a boring answer? if it

is, then... football player!

The weirdest thing I've ever eaten was in Kenya we

went to some really cool restaurant in in Nairobi where they serve all sorts of

weird meat and, as I said before, I'm not really keen on trying different, strange

food, but that night I tried a few different things including a bit of

crocodile! And I probably had about, like, a mouthful of crocodile just so that I

could say that I'd eaten it! Very weird.

Shan't be trying it again. Thought it gives me a good answer for this question...

Crocodile!

The coolest road trip I've ever done was the mother of all road trips: Route 66!

Yeah, me and my wife did that a couple of years ago on our last summer vacation

before we had a baby. We went from Chicago and we went all the

way to New Mexico. We didn't actually do the final part because we wanted to see

Colorado as well, but my word, we went on a mammoth road trip around the States and

it was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

Right I live in Spain now and before this I lived in the United

States. What are the biggest differences between here and there? How long have you

got? I could do an entire video on this! The timetable, alright? In Spain we tend

to have lunch at 3:30 I used to have a lunch at 12:00 in the States. And we have

dinner at about... bufff what time do I have dinner? I have dinner at about 10 o'clock at night

here! I used to be sleeping at 10 o'clock in the States

y'know? Everything is kind of two hours later than it should be over here in

Spain. That's really the biggest difference and the biggest thing that

it's been hard to get used to. Also it's November and I'm wearing a t-shirt

outside! In November in Chicago we'd be snowing already so that's another huge

difference. It was starting to get nice and Christmassy and it still feels like

summer here. That's quite hard to get my head round as well.

Role model in terms of being a good person and growing up to be a good

person and a good parent and a good citizen?

My parents! And mentor like kind of educational or professional person I

would say my University professor David Hornsby. I think he did a great job of

making everything kind of make sense and make... he was so passionate about his... the

subject that he taught (which was linguistics) and I think that's where I

developed such a passion for the English language even though he taught me

linguistics... French linguistics... it really was so

incredibly infectious and kind of made everything make sense and make me

realize what my big big passion was and yeah, great mentor, great guy.

I would absolutely love to be able to fly! I would! I'd go on holiday whenever I

wanted. Cheap air fares. I'd go and just fly around the city, go up to the top of

the football stadium, watch the game for free.

It'd be a great money saver and it would be a lot of fun!

The strangest compliment I've ever got was that I've got nice teeth!

I didn't even think 'nice teeth' was a thing! But yeah, two people told me I've

got nice teeth. And I ended up marrying one of them! It obviously had a very

positive effect on me!

Alright, best piece of career advice I heard was this: find something you love

doing and then find someone who will pay you to do it! If you don't know what to

do with your life professionally, that's pretty good advice! The worst? I can't even

remember to be honest with you. I don't really.. You know what, when I get bad... when

I get advice that's just not relevant to me, it just totally goes over my head.

I don't even... I might go up mm-hmm but honestly it goes in one ear out the next,

and it's, it's instantly forgotten! So I really don't know, really don't know.

Alright, there you go, maybe you've learned a little bit more about me in

this lesson. Remember to write your questions for me in the comments below.

If I get a good number of questions I will do another conversational video

like this for ya! Alright, thanks for being here

and I'll see you in the next lesson! Bye for now!

For more infomation >> 😱 20 Things You Don't Know About Me (+ 35 Common English Expressions) - Duration: 17:01.

-------------------------------------------

Geoxor - Make Me Strong [1 Hour Version] - Duration: 1:00:24.

Geoxor - Make Me Strong [1 Hour Version]

For more infomation >> Geoxor - Make Me Strong [1 Hour Version] - Duration: 1:00:24.

-------------------------------------------

[House] - Uplink & Alex Skrindo - Me & You (feat. Axol) [NCS Release] - Duration: 3:20.

Summer days burn me out

Love just brings me down

Cold inside like when she leaves us

Slowly lived the ground

Hey you, come back

I wanna give you a chance

Love me like you used to

So we can learn again

The excuse is getting around, baby

Drink your night away maybe

We will not regret

You will not regret me

Lying down under the sun

Burning love 'cause we are young

No one tells us what's done wrong

'Cause it's just me and you

Yeah, it's just me and you

Yeah, it's just me and you

Hold you on the ground, make your eyes roll out

Kiss me all around baby, do you know the sound

I'm not wasting love

Wasting love

I'm not wasting love

Hold you on the ground, make your eyes roll out

Kiss me all around baby, do you know the sound

I'm not wasting love

Wasting love

I'm not wasting love

It's just me and you

Yeah, it's just me and you

For more infomation >> [House] - Uplink & Alex Skrindo - Me & You (feat. Axol) [NCS Release] - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Grrr... wat ik wil lukt me niet *54 - Duration: 4:23.

Grrr... what I want doesn't work

I like that you watch

that is something I do like cause

I try to...

upload something...

some little filmpjes from

back in 2013 when I was in a tv show The Undateables

but it will nott work

that can drive me wild

I've been working on it last evening for quite some time

and the whole day today too

and it doesn't go the way I want

I succeeded in getting it downloaded

those small films from Facebook

and from Youtube

but I can't stick them together and edit them

cause there is also a difference between them

then I tried and succeeded to...

with this particulair website to

edit the whole episode

and to cut and highlight some fragments

and then those...

but now I can just share it on Facebook

but not on my Youtube and...

I cannot have that

I really can't stand it

makes me furious

yes he is a good boy

the dog is shivering

it's ok sweety x2

yes your lady needed to act out a little

inhale

and exhale

the good part is that now I know how to

download Youtube videos and stuff like that

I asked a friend

he gave me the tip

and that worked so

yes but well...

the other stuff didn't work out as I wanted

the most annoyiny thing for me is

that I've been working on it for so long

I put all that energy and effort in it

and still you do not have the wanted results

so then I thought

you know what

we'll just do it like this

nice and easy

and record a little film

then I can also express a bit of my aggression

scare the dog

ah good now I can smile again

loosen up a bit

and let it go

let it loos

let it go

well then it probably must be like this

and also translating now

I also don't really feel like

but well

if you want something ey

then you have to work for it

but then this will also be the end of it

it's been enough for me

but I don't forget

For more infomation >> Grrr... wat ik wil lukt me niet *54 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Armie - Angel 2 me (Audio) - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Armie - Angel 2 me (Audio) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cantor gospel fala pela primeira vez sobre escândalo: 'Estão me ferindo muito' - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Cantor gospel fala pela primeira vez sobre escândalo: 'Estão me ferindo muito' - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

eps3.7_dont-delete-me.ko - Duration: 47:07.

For more infomation >> eps3.7_dont-delete-me.ko - Duration: 47:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to Know If My Wife Deceives Me - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> How to Know If My Wife Deceives Me - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

50 Things About Me! | 50 subs special! - Duration: 9:02.

Hi everybody, my name is Keldaris and today

First of all, I want to apologise for being missing I've been busy at work and I was going

to upload a new video of a second meeting of youtubers here in my country

but recently my hard disk passed away with practically all my information

including the footage of that meeting

so... I'm sorry?

and rest in peace

My dear hard drive

anyway today I have a special

video for you like a month ago we reached the 50 subscribers we're

currently at 71 so I wanted to celebrate those fiftssssseventy one subscribers with a video of

with a video of 50 things about me

Yeaah... I- I'm not very excited about that, but...

Number one: My middle name is Maria

so I'm Daniela Maria

My longest crush has lasted more than 10 years

my favorite color is blue

I have never traveled abroad but I would like to

I like sushi I like pasta I like

sweet desserts and of course I am chocoholic

I'm fan of Marvel movies

my favorite ones are Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Strange

and of course The Avengers

I also enjoy DC's shows like Supergirl, Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow

I have a scar on my chin

I have all scars in both my elbows and my knees

I started to learn to play the guitar when I was 14

My happy place is my bedroom

I spend the 90% of my time here in my bedroom

and I can tell when somebody has entered in my bedroom when I'm not home

my best year was 2013 because I met in person my favorite band

and I started dating my longtime crush

My favorite animal is the cat

Every type of cats

Except sphynx cat

I've been in two different universities

I was at University of Costa Rica studying Geology

but I switched to Digital Experiences at Veritas

I became addicted to World of Warcraft when I was 13

I wrote my first story when I was 12 and when I was 15 I started writing the story I'm currently working on

My biggest phobias are cockroaches and earthquakes

when I was younger I wanted to become a veterinary

but I suffered a lot when one of my cats passed away so I wanted to become an actress

in high school I decided to become a graphic designer

I'm finally studying graphic design the next year

I currently have one dog and two cats

I like both Star Trek and Star Wars

yes, is not that weird

get over it

my first 2d crush was Ash Ketchum and my first real person crush is Orlando Bloom

as Legolas in the Lord of the Rings

I was in a woman-only high school

I don't smoke and I hate the smoke of cigarettes

I also don't drink... well

at least I don't drink wine or beer but I like cocktails

I pierced my ears for the first time when I was months old

but my real piercing I got it when I was 16 but he got infected

so I waited like a year to get another one so I got this helix

and I got my industrial piercing when I was 18

My favorite guitar brand are Ibanez ...or Ibanez I don't know how it's pronounced

My birthday is on October 9th

My favorite band is Sonata Arctica

My favorite flavor of ice cream is mint with chocolate

Besides all the DC's shows I mentioned early

I'm currently watching Victoria and The Crown

I'm also watching Lucifer and Blindspot

When I was five years old I got obsessed

with space stuff, I even had a stuff a dog named Laika

sadly I lost her when I was like 9 years old

Sh*t happens

My favorite numbers are 4 and 34

I got my driver license when I was 22 but I still don't own a car

I learned to read when I was four

I have two elder brothers and one elder sister

I like animated movies

My favorite ones are Mulan, Frozen and How to Train Your Dragon

I I tend to become obsessed with stuff

I don't like coffee I only drink tea

Or chocolate

I invented my nickname Keldaris when I was 12 years old

it was my main character's name of my

first story I wrote and I later used it as my nickname in World of Warcraft

I have a weakness for guitarists

and to score points with me Marco played "Replica" in a

guitar store in our first date

Well played, Marco, well played

My favorite Doctor is the Tenth Doctor

I like to wear striped, plaid and polka dots clothing

and I have preference to use grey, black, red and blue

My favorite Avenger is Iron Man

I love using Converse, I currently have five pairs of classic Chuck Taylors

My favorite genres are Sci-fi and Fantasy

I have attentional deficit

I have only been in three concerts in my life, I went to see Rhapsody of Fire in 2011 and

Sonata Arctica and Turisas in 2013

I learned how to draw manga at 14

I'm currently reading Fever Code by James Dashner

I like to name things, for example my camera it's called Nikki, my MacBook it's called Mackenzie

my cellphone Jaylah and my two guitars are called Betty and Serenity

My least favorite month of the year is December,

I enjoy very much the weather but I get a little bit nostalgic

when I was five I cried when Frieza killed

Krillin, and the worst part is that my mother

forbade me to keep watching it

I don't have a favorite book but I enjoyed very

much reading The Lord of the Rings also I like Harry Potter and

Kristin Kashore and Trudi Canavan's books

And that was all the 50 things about me

I want to thank you all for supporting me

I actually didn't know I was going to

reach this number of subscribers but I am very happy of it and I feel proud of

my work, and I want to make you proud too. And to the rest of those 71

subscribers I want to thank you and want to send you a big hug and tell you you

are awesome thank you for being with me this months?

And I hope I can reach 100 subscribers soon

So I'm going to make another special then

And I want to thank you again and I hope you enjoyed the video

and next week is December 1st

which means I'm going to kill myself because I'm going to start the vlogmas

I'm going to try to upload a video for the next 25 days which means I'm going

to start on December 1st and I'm going to end on December 25th.. And that's all!

Please leave a like if you enjoyed the video

Leave in the comments if you want to suggest me any videos for vlogmas

thank you so much for watching and I'll see you

in the next video

Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> 50 Things About Me! | 50 subs special! - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

Live With Me test - Duration: 1:27:26.

For more infomation >> Live With Me test - Duration: 1:27:26.

-------------------------------------------

Kende - High With Me - Duration: 3:43.

Kende - High With Me

For more infomation >> Kende - High With Me - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Me Speaking Korean (w/ subtitles) - My 3rd Language - Duration: 2:02.

Hello everyone! I am Yi Xuan, a violinist from Singapore!

Many people are curious about my proficiency in Korean

That's why I decided to make this video!

This video will be spoken in Korean 100%.

When I speak in Korean,

don't you think I sound very gentle?

This is...the mystery of language :)

In the year 2007

10 years ago!

I went for my first Korean class.

At that time, I studied korean as I was very interested in learning a foreign language.

To be honest, I learnt Korean not because I like everything that is Korean-related.

It's because I started learning Korean,

I listened to K-pop, watched K-dramas and variety shows.

I don't have many Korean speaking friends to practice with

Some people will wonder whether I can still remember how to say it.

But I had a very good teacher then who told me

If you put your whole heart in and studied till an intermediate level, you will be able to do it!

Learning a foreign language is very different from learning other subjects in school.

Learning a language using interesting methods can help you learn it faster.

To everyone, Korean and English may look and sound very different and difficult.

But as long as you put in your utmost effort to learn it well, you can pick it up very quickly!

Fighting!

See you next time! Bye!

For more infomation >> Me Speaking Korean (w/ subtitles) - My 3rd Language - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Matt Lauer: There Is Enough Truth In Claims To Make Me Embarassed, Ashamed - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Matt Lauer: There Is Enough Truth In Claims To Make Me Embarassed, Ashamed - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Let Me Go (Live From The 2017 American Music Awards) - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Let Me Go (Live From The 2017 American Music Awards) - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

YOU MAKE ME PASS THE WORST - Duration: 11:31.

Come pshh pshh

Holyy

Crazy crazy

You didn't imagine that

something as fat as this could be that nimble, ah?

Stop

Wilson, I have to record a video please

Leave the fishing rod

Hmm nice booty

Hello Creatures of the lord, How you'all doing?

Today, we are back at "getting over it"

What?

You aren't letting me record, right?

are you letting me record or not?

No? The people are waiting for the video, wilson

Okey, so

You might be wondering why I am playing this again

after everything I suffered recording the first part

Basically, you destroyed the like button

you did it like

nazi's beat up, you know what I'm saying?

Basically you wanted to watch me suffer

in this shitty as game, so

I have no choice other than pass me the game

Without losing my head(mind) in the progress, that will be tough

Ok, so we are back

In my worst nightmare

So as you can remember

We left the game here. in the red platform

Arriving here was a personal achievement

Let's keep climbing

What's going on wilson?

He's not letting me record today, pal

So the key of this game is have patien...

I'm going to click quit

And let's hope it saved

Wait, I'm going to Alt F4, fuck it I don't want to take the risk

Ok, I'm going to continue, I hope we are still on the damn platform

I can't believe this

Ok, Ok, we are back at the platform

Ok, let's start from zero again

damn brother, please

So the key of this game is to have patience

Slowly... moving... ok

And not making abrupt moves

Like the one I just made As you can see

I can't, the stick doesn't fix in (haha)

Don't you even think son of a b*tch

Good good good

3, 2, 1 praaa

Bad bad bad

Let's see from here we take impulse

No man. the damn wall is too tight

Come back to your site

I can't believe I've been 30 minutes

In the same damn spot

Always happen the same brother

It is begining to touch my ball

I swear to good I'll been trying to do this crap

We are moving forward

Now what? What they want from me?

Please :( It cost me too much to be here

Let's think calmly

with the head

If we impulse like very nice upwards

Calm yourself

gently

Gently please

We'll go safetly

What are you doing with your damn life?

Go up son of a b*tch

calmly I'm on the limit

We are where we wanted to

Now the impulse Look if the impulse goes okey

We'll be on top

please, I beg you

3,2,1

You don't know You have no idea

All the damn time I've been here Trying to get here

1 hour, I'm not exaggerating

I'm getting dizzy, help me :'v

Now, we're going to move slowly

We don't want to fall again there

looks like we're on the next stage

We are going to be careful

here, they are trying to...

I'm the boss

we are going to get this

Alright, really nice kiddo

Calm down please

C mamut

wait

How are we going to do this?

I'm going to be on the edge with the cooking pot

Big one, Genius, number 1,machine, wild beast, crack, boss

Mastodon kiddo

Now what?

We're not fitting there

We do this slowly

I know the trick

Have to swing

carefully please

There's no need to rush

Number 1 kids

We are moving forward

I don't care about anything right now

I just want to arrive to the end of this game

Nothing is happening, calm

gently

slowly (despacito FONSI!)

Ok, If we put ourself here

We have to make a perfect impulse Because If not were are going to mess up

I think this is the right angle 3,2,1

I did it on the first try kid, still going

Have to go to the right

I'm on the limit

24/7

Now what? What is the plan? Gotta go down?

down?

Ok, It looks like that gotta go down

sons of ...

"Pericolo di caduta" what does this means?

Be careful

This part we did it with ease

So we are going to do it again with the dick

one handed

we are going to descend slowly

If we manage to hook

How do you move forward there pal?

I'm taking too much risks

let's calm down

I don't like this

I'm taking risks

stop doing that

he enjoys taking risk

I don't understand maybe with an impulse

It's going to be like that

This is impossible

not again please

I don't know how I didn't fall

I'm going to fall

and the gameplay is going to finish, I said it kids

Before I lose my mind I'm going to stop recording

we have move along a lot

Ok, not really

Well, we know how to pass the rest

So you already know

If you want me to keep losing my mind and playing this game

Leave a really nice like

because If not

I uninstall this, burn my pc

throw the keyboard through the window

And everybody happy :3

I'm going to hug my cat

cry a little bit

I'll see you on the next video One huge kiss

behave and don't play this game

I'm warning you You don't want to arrive to hell

Till the next video, goodbye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét