Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily but Nov 30 2017

Hit the subscribe button and press the bell icon to get more take videos

Justin Bieber loved Selena Gomez buddy is willing to give her room to do her thing Esposito

Remix singer Justin Bieber is in love with Selena Gomez and even wants to marry her but right now

she needs to have some space and he is respectful of that the latest rumors claimed that the lovers were not together for the

Thanksgiving weekend because the Canadian star decided to step away

And let's go mez be with her family it has also been reported that Gomez's family and close friends are not fans of Bieber

Gomez is loved one see him as a troublemaker and heartbreaker and they firmly believe he will dump her in a few months a

Person close to Bieber told the well-known publication justin is doing

Everything to prove to Selena that this time around. He is the real deal

He respected her wishes around Thanksgiving not to spend it with her family

and he is

Respecting that she wants to slow things down to make sure

everything is working out to her liking and he is giving her the space she

requested

The Chatty Powell went on to say he doesn't want to seem like he is smothering her and is happy that things are going well

And he will see her soon

He is just making sure he is doing all the right things to make it all work out

And he is passing with flying colors The Insider continued

There is a good amount of Selena's family that don't like Justin and are trying to figure everything out on their reconciliation

Justin decided to not ruffle any feathers and had Selena visit her family without him

Because he can see her a lot more than they do and he also didn't want to be the reason that people

Had a bag holiday

It's all about baby steps with Justin this time around

Some are already concerned about the new romance between

Gomez and Bieber they view the fact that they are not ready to spend the holidays together as a sign that they are not real

To commit to each other wholeheartedly and fear they will split again

Some supporters still hope that the pair was spend Christmas together

For more infomation >> Breaking News: Justin Bieber Loves Selena Gomez but He Is Willing To Give Her Room to Do Her Thing - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Winter chill returns, but where's the snow? - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> Video: Winter chill returns, but where's the snow? - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Bitcoin Soars To Record Valuation--But Will It Last? - Duration: 2:00.

As Bitcoin continues its surge of record valuation, mixed opinions remain about

whether this is really the next big thing or just a fluke waiting to implode.

Getting a piece of the action could be fiscal genius or disaster.

Here's why this matters.

Bitcoin has seen a 1,000% growth since the start of the year,

growth unlike anything we've ever seen before.

This may sound impressive, but the warning signs are there that the cryptocurrency

could be headed towards a massive fall.

For one thing,

traditional currency is usually backed by something external in value, like gold.

Bitcoin's value is determined by investor interest, which is much harder to predict.

And, so far, the cryptocurrency hasn't reach widespread use, nor

is it likely to in the near future.

At least for now, this makes the digital currency

more of an investment opportunity than a transactional unit.

But Bitcoin doesn't have a financial administrator, so

its value is entirely speculative and extremely volatile.

If you own a piece and the whole value tanks, the share is essentially worthless,

and all the money invested is gone.

It's hard to imagine a financial institution being sympathetic in that

situation.

JP Morgan boss, Jamie Dimon, put it bluntly in September,

calling the digital currency a fraud that would ultimately blow up.

He said, for countries like Venezuela or North Korea, or

the dark web where people can transfer money anonymously,

there might be a market for it, but it's limited.

Otherwise, he called it stupid and dangerous.

But not all fiscal experts and investors are wary.

Many hedge funds have decided to include Bitcoin in their portfolios.

CME Group, the world's largest futures exchange,

plans to launch a futures contract for Bitcoin by the end of the year.

And some realtors are even accepting Bitcoin for property.

It's possible that this is the start of a new age of digital currency.

But if Bitcoin continues its historic surge and pops,

it will likely be seen as a major, perhaps fatal, setback for cryptocurrencies.

Not only will a lot of investors be out of a lot of money, but

the idea of a sustainable digital currency might be damaged for good.

For more infomation >> Bitcoin Soars To Record Valuation--But Will It Last? - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Melania Trump May Not Like The Gossip About Her But She Can Create A Winter Wonderland At The WH - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Melania Trump May Not Like The Gossip About Her But She Can Create A Winter Wonderland At The WH - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Your dog may love these treats, but the FDA is issuing a strong warning against processed bones - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Your dog may love these treats, but the FDA is issuing a strong warning against processed bones - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Social protection is a human right but how many benefit? - Duration: 2:59.

Social protection is a human right

and key to achieving sustainable development.

The ILO's World Social Protection Report 2017-19

provides recent data on social protection systems,

from child and family benefits,

to benefits in case of unemployment,

sickness, employment injury,

maternity, disability and old-age pensions.

These new global, regional and national estimates allow

the monitoring of progress towards achieving

the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals,

in particular, SDG 1.3.

It reflects the joint commitment of countries

to implement nationally appropriate social protection systems

for all, including floors.

Today, less than half of the global population

is effectively covered by at least one social protection benefit.

But if we consider all the areas of social protection,

as much as 71 per cent of the global population

is not adequately protected at all.

Worldwide, only one in five unemployed workers

receives unemployment benefits.

Only 35 per cent of children worldwide

enjoy effective access to social protection

and almost 1.3 billion are not covered at all.

Only 41 per cent of mothers with new-borns receive a maternity benefit.

And 68 per cent of older women and men receive a pension.

However, an important proportion of older persons,

particularly in low-income countries,

is still left unprotected.

In many parts of the world,

the right to health is not yet a reality,

especially in rural areas

where 56 per cent of the population lacks health coverage,

as compared to 22 per cent in urban areas.

More efforts are needed to extend coverage in many countries.

In particular,

it is important that austerity or fiscal reforms

not undermine long-term development efforts.

A significant number of developing countries

have successfully achieved universal social protection schemes in recent years

– other countries can follow.

Achieving universal social protection is possible.

It is up to us to make it reality.

For more infomation >> Social protection is a human right but how many benefit? - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Sac Republic invests millions in Railyards stadium, but MLS is not guaranteed - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Sac Republic invests millions in Railyards stadium, but MLS is not guaranteed - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

CNN Boycotts WH Christmas Party, But Sarah's Priceless Comeback Is the Real Story - Duration: 1:57.

After being exposed for nearly a year for peddling falsehoods and fake news, one liberal

network will be boycotting President Donald Trump's White House Christmas Party.

As noted by New York Daily News, CNN announced Tuesday that it wouldn't attend the event

amid tensions between the network and administration.

"In light of the President's continued attacks on freedom of the press and CNN, we

do not feel it is appropriate to celebrate with him as invited guests," a CNN representative

told The Hill.

"We will send a White House reporting team to the event and report on it if news warrants."

The party is scheduled for 2 p.m. Friday, but it doesn't look like anyone is going

to miss CNN.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders trolled the network on Tuesday via Twitter

by writing, "Christmas comes early!

Finally, good news from CNN."

Trump also joined in on the fun, where he replied to Sanders tweet by saying, "Great,

and we should boycott Fake News CNN.

Dealing with them is a total waste of time!"

CNN will likely continue to propagate this story as if it's an attack on freedom of

the press, but the network is actually proving that it can't handle someone expressing

a differing opinion.

Trump hasn't limited CNN's capacity or role at the White House despite its extreme

bias and tendency to peddle fake news.

Whether its being forced to retract a fake news story that falsely connected Trump's

campaign members to Russian officials, or publishing a piece calling for the term "fake

news" to be banned, the network has destroyed its own credibility.

Now, it's just making things worse.

CNN throwing a temper tantrum and boycotting a Christmas party because Trump has called

the network out for its blatant bias is quite comical and revealing.

Guess CNN will never know how many scoops of ice cream Trump has at the party.

For more infomation >> CNN Boycotts WH Christmas Party, But Sarah's Priceless Comeback Is the Real Story - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sunny skies but freezing cold _ 113017 - Duration: 1:53.

Hello, I'm Michelle Park here with the weather update.

Even during the day, the windchill pushed the temperature into the negatives and below

the seasonal average.

Into the night, sharp icy winds will continue to blow across the nation, making our first

day of December a freezing one.

Tomorrow, Seoul is expected to drop down to minus 6 degrees, and it'll be similar in the

surrounding regions as well.

As we enter the weekend, the mercury will gradually rise.

The dry spell has gotten worse,... with the eastern part of Gangwon-do issued with warnings

and the rest of the east coast issued with advisories.

We'll be waking up to a sunny morning but everywhere will be shivering cold with Seoul

hitting minus 6 degrees Celsius, while Daegu and Busan begin at minus 3 and minus 1 degrees.

For the daily highs, Seoul tops out at 3 degrees while Gwangju and Busan peak at 7 and 8 degrees.

The clear sunny skies will remain until Saturday.

Then on Sunday, there could be some rain, and snow, with more to come next week.

I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world.

For more infomation >> Sunny skies but freezing cold _ 113017 - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog: I'm going to Dubai, but I'm sad! Ma duc in Dubai, dar sunt trist! - Duration: 9:18.

Auch! My ass!

OMG! We were so close to crash!

Salaam Aleikum!

What's up, guys?

I'm doing fine!

I'm preparing for the next adventure

and I want to show you where I'm going,

what I'm doing there, how expensive is,

for the beginning...

Just small things, for start.

So, let's not waste time, and get to work!

For the beginning, I want to tell you that

I will go in Dubai

Do you see here, yes? Is Dubai!

On December 2

fly with WizzAir

and the ticket I bought on September 5.

and I paid, as you can see, 202 euros.

I bought the ticket from Momondo on sales.

After I bought the plane ticket

I searched for accommodation.

Let me show you, what accommodation have I found.

I book from Booking

accommodation at an hostel

Backpaker 16

and for 7 nights with breakfast in a mixed dorm with 6 beddes

I paid 504AED

This mean 117 euros.

So, for the flyght + accommodation, I paid, 202eur+117eur=319 euros!!

What I will do there?!

Let's see!

I thought I'd go to Yas Waterworld

This is an amazing water park from Abu Dhabi

and I bought the ticket online

at the price of 301AED

for 2 day, 2 parks

because I'm not going just to water park, but also to Ferrari World!

where I will ride with the faster roller coaster in the world!!

It will be cool, right!

You can not wait to see something like that, not?

I don't know about you but I can not wait to go there!

What else I will do?

I will go to a Desert Safari.

For which I paid 110 AED

After that, I will go

to Musandam Tour Dibba, a boat tour.

for which I paid 135 AED.

These are the activities for four days

which I allready paid

But there I will go to many other places.

For example, I will go to Global Village

I will go to Dubai Gardens

Of course, in the evening I will be at the mall.

at the Dubai Fountains

Anyway, I will do many interesting things

and you will be besides me

on this journey

and you will see Dubai through my eyes!

I was allready in Dubai.

It's not my first time!

It's my third time, can I say.

I've been there once, just like that, for a week.

Then, I was for two times, just for one night, when I had a layover.

And now is my third time.

I know Dubai very well.

So, everything will be alright and I will show you many interesting things from there!

Although the trip will be between 02 and 09 Dec

you will see the vlogs starting with

Dec. 12, I think

Because I will not take the laptop with me in Dubai

I will not waste my time with editing and posting

When I travel

I just travel!

I having fun!

I don't have time to work, so to speak!

After I will come back, I will start posting

and you will see how the things are in Dubai!

Until then, if you have questions, recommendations, anything else

just leave a comment below and we will discuss togheter.

If you're wondering why I'm going to Dubai for the third time

I will tell right now.

Because I had to go with someone

with a girl!

For her I choose this trip

because in Dec. 6, is her birthday

and I want her to have an amazing birthday

But life happened, as usual!

Plans have changed!

She find a new job

and had to go there

and that's why, I must go alone!

That's why, you don't see me more enthusiastic because I go to Dubai

Because I was not going to Dubai to see Dubai but to show her Dubai!

To be togheter and so on...

Anyway, this is life! But we are going further!

and will see what life has to offer us!

Until next vlog about Dubai

where I will show you

what I have in my backpak.

I say to you: Peace be with you!

Salaam! xoxo

I live my life to the fullest!

Dune Bashing!

I have a crazy girl, besides my!

This guy want to kill us or what?!

Just this, and worth all the money! I don't need something else!

For more infomation >> Vlog: I'm going to Dubai, but I'm sad! Ma duc in Dubai, dar sunt trist! - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

the sims 4 but it's homestuck highlight reel - Duration: 14:41.

cat: their neck is.. too much

that looks like ben platt when he's cry-singing, you know?

this is going horribly

the resolution is bad (crunching in the background)

(crunch)

luca: AH AH EULALALA EULALALA

cat: was that your teeth??

luca: (whimper)

cat: luca!!! luca: it was in my mouth

it was in my mouth!

ooh there's bits still in my mouth

cat: LUCA

adrian: hewwo? hewwo?

cat: HEWWO? luca: hewwo

adrian: hewwo?

cat: HEWWO???

luca: there's bits of colored pencil in my mouth

cat: (strained) now the real fun will.. begin

see, look! she's happy from being mean-spirited!

jude: oh mood

luca: that sounds like a bad person!

cat: see okay she got the other girl angry but she's not angry she's happy

adrian: what a meanie

cat: it be like that sometimes

adrian: it do

luca: DAVE

DON'T CALL ME WUCA PLEASE

cat: oh my god they can fight

jude: jude

jude can't use the uwu

...juwude

(everyone laughs)

luca: juwude?

jude: (snorts)

god

oh no (laughs)

juwude (snorts)

cat: oh my god jude: juwude juwude

cat: oh my god

oh my god

oh my got adrian: oh no

oh no

jude: what's happening

cat: they're getting into a fight

cat: shit did vriska lose? wait

jude: did vriska just lose? cat: VRISKA LOST

jude: oh my god

jude: (laughing) juwude

cat: ahana? is that her name? ahana is evil, though

jude: oh my god she just got in a fight with an evil person

they're perfect for eachother! they should be best friends!

cat: well she wants to livestream a game

oh wow this is so meta you guys

TTS: luca said juwude

(things falling) adrian: fuck

jude: vriska needs to become a livestreamer

who just broke things?

adrian: uh me. sorry

i broke my desk it's broken it's in half

cat: oh! jude: are you okay? do you need help i'll come over with duct tape

adrian: aw sorry i broke my legs...

jude: ok well i said i'd come over with duct tape

you don't need to come over here

(crunch)

adrian: CRUNCH? jude: i don't need any crunching ASMR right now

cat: is that a pencil?

luca: it got in my mouth again

cat: lucaaaa

luca: yeees?

cat: did you just eat a pencil?? jude: stop it!

luca: maybe...

jude: oh my god

i'm getting you a new doctor

luca: well my mom didn't know about so you'll have to tell my mom

jude: i'm telling your mom

luca: please don't tell my mom

jude: i'm telling your mom

luca: pwease don't

jude: i'm calling her

luca: pff what's her phone number, you fool?

jude: 1-800-MOM

luca: oh dang you got it! got it in one!

luca: i ha- don't!

that's a bad nickname!

i see that nickname now!

adrian: which one?

luca: your nickname!

adrian: oh, nut?

luca: YEAH

luca: hey who gave dave the role of beefucker

adrian: it was most certainly NOT me

dave: (scream laughs) WAIT WHAT?

dave: whoever gave me that role- cat: wait i love this

luca: i did not dave: no! i want that!

dave: i want that

dave: who gave me this role???

adrian: we are all beefucker

dave: is this gonna be a thing? luca, am i gonna have a war with you again?

luca: the world wide web

jude: the world wide web

luca: the wuh wuh wuh

jude: wait i need to find that world wide web- luca: IS THAT WHAT WWW STANDS FOR??

(wheeze laugh)

luca: oh my god

cat: weed

luca: does it?

cat: YES! adrian: YES!!

luca: oh my god...

oh my god...

ooh.. ooh..

oh my god

oh my gosh

adrian: welcome to the world

i bet you feel so enlightened

luca: i do! i love it

cat: oh my god!

i hate that!

OH MY GOD THEY'RE GONNA- you guys they're gonna fuck in the coffin

guys guys they're gonna fuck in the coffin you guys

adrian: i beg your pardon?

luca: i can't see it cat: theyre gonna fuck.

in the coffin.

adrian: delicious

jude: i don't like that cat: and kanaya's gonna watch!

adrian: hey whatever floats her boat

dave: lemon

luca: i'm trying to keep that image away from my beautiful, beautiful eyes

cat: hold on?

hold on?

lemme get the perfect angle

of this dangle

(everyone laughs because i am the comedy master)

and kanaya is just standing right here

jude: kanayaaaa

luca: WHY ARE THERE GHOSTS COMING OUT

cat: it's bats

jude: oh my god kanaya luca: ooooh it's bats

jude: kanaya's like "okay i know something's going on behind me but i don't know what it is"

luca: bye daaave i love you

jude: byeeee

adrian: bwye jude: love you dave luca: i wuv you

jude: we love you adrian: heart noise

luca&cat: heart noise? adrian: you know

jude: thump thump

cat: less than threeee adrian: you know, thump thump

cat: oh she's thirsty

haha get it?

luca: uh yeah we do adrian: aren't we all

cat: alright. are people awake now?

can she like drink from someone please?

TTS: sparkling heart jude sparkling heart said what if cats had legs

cat: they- haha i have some great news for you, buddy

TTS: muffin man said soup.

soup? soup! soup,,

soup soup soup soup soup drinky it up

cat: oh my god look where i paused it stop

TTS: seers said oh sluop? slurp. cat: everyone shut up and

look at porrim

adrian: okay

jude: oh my god porrim has red fucking eyes

cat: yeah

luca: i.. i just spit all over myself

TTS: muffin man said nut. my son. we've been concned. we want you to be okay. cat: sally ate her parents and other supernatural tales for kids got 21 simoleons

TTS: say something. please. wake up cat: when saying sorry isn't enough got 19 simoleons

cat: sammy makes the worst mistake got 17 simoleons TTS: seers said laultulateluteleatle?

cat: del milverstein got 6 simoleons

luck. isn't. real... got 55 simoleons

eat ass got 156 simoleons

skate fast got 104 simoleons

TTS: seers said eat ass skate fuck eat ass skate fuck eat ass skate fuck eat ass skate fuck eat ass skate fuck

luca: seers

seers you're a comedic genius i love you

adrian: is that karket?

cat: yeah that was karkit

adrian: oh, wow!

adrian: (grumbly voice) hey i'm karkit

cat: that's a FLAWLESS karket voice TTS: seers said i hate this

cat: thank you seers

TTS: sparkling heart jude sparkling heart said ker ket

adrian: im going to start my own uh reading

of of homestuck i'm gonna post it all on youtube

just all going to be my voice

and none of you can stop me

cat: oh my god i would love that actually

luca: ??- and i would very much like to support you in your endeavors

jude: i would love that

adrian: thank you so much

jude: i'll reblog it all

cat: she's watching romance

TTS: seers said why do you sound exactly like octopimp

octonut

luca: seers i love you

seers

seers you're great

cat: this is romance

now that's what i call romance!

jude: now that's what i call romance

luca: that's what i call friendship

jude: oh my god i love it

(i have no idea what either of them said right here)

luca:haha oh my god

they're eating each other's faces

jude: chomp chomp

i love the crunch

adrian: chomp chomp i love the crunch of your face luca: no! no!

no we already got past face eating!

must we circle back

cat: now she's gonna read...... sooomething

luca: they died???

luca: you just left us on a cliffhanger they died!

adrian: THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT TURN THE TV BACK ON

cat: i didn't tell her to turn it off she turned it off

cat: alright guys you know what it's time for?

luca: for you to shut up!

cat: no!

it's time for rose to have another baby!

jude: ooh my godd luca: CARROT CARROT

CARROT PLEASE PLEASE adrian: i wanna name it i wanna name it

cat: adrian is gonna name it- ADRIAN IS GONNA NAME IT AND THAT'S FINAL

TTS: seers said 4 13 pm blaze

luca: no! carrot! jude: carrot!

luca: you said! you said we would get a carrot

jude: we would be carrot

luca: you have to promise us

luca: the carrot! cat: oh my god spiders needs to leave

luca: and to fulfill your promise of carrot

jude: yeah! has to be carrot!

luca: carrot

cat: i'm not naming their child carrot!

luca: pleeease! cat: no! luca: we did a poll

and one of the winners was carrot!

jude: yeah

adrian: can i- jude: we did a whole poll

cat: what's-- what do you want to name it?

adrian: see, i-i think that

carrot isn't that great of an idea. now hear me out...

luca: (gasp)

adrian: i understand that carrot is--is long overdue

but i think i came up with a great name

luca: what is it? adrian: hear me out

adrian: the name is steven universe.

cat: (scream laughing) jude: i don't like it

luca: no i don't like it!

adrian: you name-- you name the child Steven Universe Maryam

jude: (whispering) i don't like it

luca: (directly into mic) I WANT CARROT

jude: (into mic) give me carrot or give me death

cat: oh oh! they fucking

luca: GIVE ME CARROT OR KILL ME IN MY SLEEP

jude: give me carrot or run me over with a bus

luca: give me carrot or murder me in cold blood

cat: okay i'll murder you in cold blood, then

luca: DO IT I DARE YOU

cat: alright

TTS: seers said stevens university miriam cat: rose is taking a pregnancy test

luca: seers, but what about carrot?!

TTS: luca said carrot

luca: i hate how it's not saying nasty boy

TTS: muffin man said karrot, carrot, crtot, yummy

luca: i would also accept crtot but i would like carrot

TTS: sparkling heart jude sparkling heart said carrot

TTS: sparkling heart jude sparkling heart said carrot

luca: it's not school time! it's a--

cat: ROSE IS PREGNAAAAAANT

cat: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH

KANAYA???

TTS: it's good. it's lovely.

luca: no i want carrot!

jude: i want carrot and-- cat: KANAYA??

luca: carrot is-- cat: EXCUSE ME??

jude: why is kanaya naked?

cat: (screeching)

cat: (inaudibly) i don't know!

jude: why is kanaya naked and on the computer and thinking about aliens?

adrian: for fun

luca: i mean that's my daily routine

jude: i don't know about you but that's literally what i do all the time

adrian: hi! i'm adrian! i'm gonna eat a candle!

luca: you don't know how nasty i am

adrian: well, if you really wanna be nasty

you should probably start eating nut

jude: no leave him alone!

luca: i am not going to eat that. that's a bad eat

adrian: i mean, yeah, it probably doesn't taste good, but

it's nasty!

luca: it doesn't chunch! but it doesn't chunch.

adrian: it doesn't chunch? i have a better idea: fermented nut

jude: oh my god, wait

cat: freeze-dried nut

luca: i don't know what that means adrian: freeze-dried nut!

cat: DIP N DOTS MADE OF NUT

luca: hey i don't know what that means

cat: THE NUT OF THE FUTURE!!!

adrian: i would not send my my beloved um ashley: shlong?

adrian: dicktures pictures

cat: (wheeze) adrian: in this chat

luca: wh haha hah what?

ashley: excuse me?

cat: (more wheezing)

luca: can you repeat what you just said please?

ashley: is it not what we were talking about?

???: what don't you wanna know?

cat: that's not very neighborly!

sorry kanaya

ashley: what is going on are you talking about your penis wenis?

ashley: oh damara with that sassy hip shake!

cat: why, my penis wenis, of course :)

ashley: why, my penis wenis

ashley: hey i have a question why does kankri look like a small boy

cat: cause he is

ashley: ooh go take this outside, bitch!

damara with these sassy hip shakes!

cat: i know i love her so much

ashley: she's VERY ANGRY

luca: hey nut, i know you can't hear this, but my stomach is making noises right now

adrian: what you don't like these beautiful pictures of my face? (???) you binch!

luca: no i just keep thinking about that one--????? ashley: oh shit!

oh shit! wait there's so much drama!

oh fuck!

adrian: oh, drama?

cat: MITUNA: GLAD WE GOT A CHANCE TO CHAT!

ashley: can we talk about how at one point kankri was straight up punching air?

cat: and damara lost!

damara lost, though

ashley: i like how they're just staring at each other like "hm"

"so that was a thing"

jude: damara let kankri win cause kankri was gonna talk about it for the rest of the week

cat: so my computer is very sick

luca: can i give it some medicine?

ashley: have you tried turning it on and off again?

cat: i'm gonna give it some medicine by restarting the game

adrian: not in the hardrive

cat: what?

adrian: not in the hardrive, you heard me

For more infomation >> the sims 4 but it's homestuck highlight reel - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

🎤 Psalm 55 Song with Lyrics - But I Will Trust In You - Jason Silver [WORSHIP SONG] - Duration: 6:51.

For more infomation >> 🎤 Psalm 55 Song with Lyrics - But I Will Trust In You - Jason Silver [WORSHIP SONG] - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

The 3-month-old kitten was treated, but eventually threw an almost blinded kitten at the bus stop - Duration: 2:24.

The 3-month-old kitten was treated, but eventually threw an almost blinded kitten at the bus stop...

Animals need medical care no less than people. Unfortunately, not all owners of pets realize this ... Zaporozhye physicians (Ukraine) found a small shivering 3-month-old kitten at a bus stop. The animal had very serious problems with the eyes, but it was quite unlike the homeless. Apparently, the pet was thrown out on the street just because he was ill.

The doctors contacted local volunteers and gave them the animal. At a reception with a veterinarian, it turned out that the kitten had recently undergone an operation on the eyes, which was not very successful. The doctors found scars from the scalpel. Apparently, the animal was removed the third eyelid and infected.

Volunteers believe that after an unsuccessful treatment, the owners simply threw out their pet, not wishing to waste time and money on the health of the animal. Volunteers face such situations too often. "We are inclined to the version that the animal began to be treated, but then abandoned it. Such cases are not uncommon. Human nature is such that it's easier to surrender ... ", volunteers shared.

the kitten's eyes ached, but that was not the only problem. He was diagnosed with ear disease and several serious wounds on his body. Apparently, the kitten was also attacked by dogs.

The treatment of the animal was long and very difficult. Thanks to expensive medicines, the kitten managed to restore vision. Naturally, the animal sees worse than before, but this is enough for a full life.

For a long time, held in a shelter, the kitten was noticeably grown up and matured. Now he is almost an adult, and most importantly - a healthy cat! Now this cat is ready to become someone's pet again! We hope that this time the cat will get to responsible and caring owners!

Subscribe! New stories everyday!

For more infomation >> The 3-month-old kitten was treated, but eventually threw an almost blinded kitten at the bus stop - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

The Brighton Kop: 270 miles from Anfield but no less Liverpool - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> The Brighton Kop: 270 miles from Anfield but no less Liverpool - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

"My Bae Has Slapped Me Twice But My Ex Has Never *Beat Me" – Bobrisky Reveals|NVS News - Duration: 2:09.

"My Bae Has Slapped Me Twice But My Ex Has Never *Beat Me" – Bobrisky Reveals

Nigerian transvestite, Bobrisky who has been revealing a lot about his mystery "bae" lately, has just revealed that his bae slaps and cages him.

The popular cross-dresser who revealed his bae is an over 50-year old top government official two days ago, has taken to his Snapchat to disclose that he has received 'international' slaps from his bae too unlike his 'Ex' who has never beat him.

Well, rumours are that the transvestite has never been to Paris just after he said he has received two international slaps from his bae, one in Dubai and another in Paris.

There is no record to show he has been to Dubai either.

We all know he documents every second of his trip to the USA.

A few weeks back, he announced he would be visiting Paris and London for the first time in February 2018.

He even said he would take his gate man,Jacob along with him.

See below ;.

For more infomation >> "My Bae Has Slapped Me Twice But My Ex Has Never *Beat Me" – Bobrisky Reveals|NVS News - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

CNN Tries To Disrespect Trump's Christmas Invite, But Sarah Sanders Gets Brutal Revenge - Duration: 3:08.

CNN Tries To Disrespect Trump�s Christmas Invite, But Sarah Sanders Gets Brutal Revenge

The left is extremely petty, and there are is no greater proof of that than what goes

on at CNN every single day.

Unfortunately for the liberal media network heads who thought it would be �funny�

to disrespect President Donald Trump�s Christmas invitation, they made a huge mistake � and

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders just got some brutal revenge.

The fact that people still get their �news� from CNN is a crying shame, especially after

the fact that the network has outed their bias and proven that they compromised coverage.

However, it seems that they�ve finally met their match.

For years, CNN was allowed to go unchecked, reporting however they want and attacking

anyone whom they wanted to attack because it fits their political agenda.

Too bad for them, their luck just ran out as President Donald Trump has shown them exactly

who is in charge.

CNN has rightfully earned the title �fake news,� but things just got even worse for

the liberal news network.

As it turns out, a group of CNN employees recently decided that they were going to bash

Trump in the most public way possible.

In order to do that, they took advantage of the fact that he invited them to the annual

White House Christmas party.

Hoping to embarrass Trump, they publicly declined the invitation in hopes that everyone would

be talking about it � but things went horribly wrong.

As it turns out, they got that last part right as everyone is most certainly talking about

what they did, but not for the reasons they had intended.

Even worse yet, they were left embarrassed, and now, of course, they�re parading around

in yet another temper tantrum because Trump just handed them their hats.

Released in a Politico article, employees of CNN banded together to say that they would

not be attending Trump�s Christmas party.

Although they chose to be obnoxious and do so publicly in hopes that it would hurt Trump

and his supporters, things spectacularly blew up in their faces.

Within mere moments, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders caught wind of the

stunt that CNN was trying to pull and decided to get some brutal revenge of her own.

As can be seen, she took to Twitter to respond, saying, �Christmas comes early!�

Hinting at the fact that Trump and his administration were happy to hear that the fake news network

wouldn�t be attending, Sarah got under their skin with just 3 words.

Although that was their attempt with an entire article, liberals just about imploded the

moment they heard Sanders� response.

A word to the wise � if you can�t take it, don�t dish it out.

I don�t care what your stance on the topic is, but there was one instigator here, and

it wasn�t Trump or his press secretary.

In the end, all they did was try to be nice by offering an invitation.

However, instead of reciprocating the favor, the liberals used the moment to try to hurt

the other.

At that point, you don�t get to complain about what comes your way after that.

CNN likes to pretend that they�re all about �unity� and �tolerance,� but their

actions strongly contradict their words.

For more infomation >> CNN Tries To Disrespect Trump's Christmas Invite, But Sarah Sanders Gets Brutal Revenge - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Drying up tonight but it will get cold 11/29/17 - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Video: Drying up tonight but it will get cold 11/29/17 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

CNN Tries To Disrespect Trump's Christmas Invite, But Sarah Sanders Gets Brutal Revenge - Duration: 3:34.

The left is extremely petty, and there are is no greater proof of that than what goes

on at CNN every single day.

Unfortunately for the liberal media network heads who thought it would be "funny"

to disrespect President Donald Trump's Christmas invitation, they made a huge mistake — and

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders just got some brutal revenge.

The fact that people still get their "news" from CNN is a crying shame, especially after

the fact that the network has outed their bias and proven that they compromised coverage.

However, it seems that they've finally met their match.

For years, CNN was allowed to go unchecked, reporting however they want and attacking

anyone whom they wanted to attack because it fits their political agenda.

Too bad for them, their luck just ran out as President Donald Trump has shown them exactly

who is in charge.

CNN has rightfully earned the title "fake news," but things just got even worse for

the liberal news network.

As it turns out, a group of CNN employees recently decided that they were going to bash

Trump in the most public way possible.

In order to do that, they took advantage of the fact that he invited them to the annual

White House Christmas party.

Hoping to embarrass Trump, they publicly declined the invitation in hopes that everyone would

be talking about it – but things went horribly wrong.

As it turns out, they got that last part right as everyone is most certainly talking about

what they did, but not for the reasons they had intended.

Even worse yet, they were left embarrassed, and now, of course, they're parading around

in yet another temper tantrum because Trump just handed them their hats.

Released in a Politico article, employees of CNN banded together to say that they would

not be attending Trump's Christmas party.

Although they chose to be obnoxious and do so publicly in hopes that it would hurt Trump

and his supporters, things spectacularly blew up in their faces.

Within mere moments, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders caught wind of the

stunt that CNN was trying to pull and decided to get some brutal revenge of her own.

As can be seen, she took to Twitter to respond, saying, "Christmas comes early!"

Hinting at the fact that Trump and his administration were happy to hear that the fake news network

wouldn't be attending, Sarah got under their skin with just 3 words.

Although that was their attempt with an entire article, liberals just about imploded the

moment they heard Sanders' response.

Despite the fact that CNN picked the fight, Biz Pac Review reports that the whining brats

immediately tried to attack her:

A word to the wise – if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

I don't care what your stance on the topic is, but there was one instigator here, and

it wasn't Trump or his press secretary.

In the end, all they did was try to be nice by offering an invitation.

However, instead of reciprocating the favor, the liberals used the moment to try to hurt

the other.

At that point, you don't get to complain about what comes your way after that.

CNN likes to pretend that they're all about "unity" and "tolerance," but their

actions strongly contradict their words.

If you want to end division in our country, you're going to have to lead by example.

But, the truth is, that's not what they want at all.

In fact, it's just the opposite.

If only more people would wake up to the fact that CNN thrives and profits from conflict,

we'd all be better off.

Share this around to let everyone know that CNN is exactly what Trump says they are – fake

news.

For more infomation >> CNN Tries To Disrespect Trump's Christmas Invite, But Sarah Sanders Gets Brutal Revenge - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cost Effective... but still beautiful!- Hardwood Alternative - Duration: 0:59.

- This is a nice color, nice stain.

- Yeah, that is.

Most people don't want carpet, they want hardwood,

but the hardwood was a little expensive,

so as an alternative, we decided

to use the laminate flooring.

It's pre-finished.

This one has an underlayment built in, is what you want.

- For people that don't know, an underlayment would be

- Oh, sorry.

- Something that goes underneath the floor.

This little pad gives it some sound absorption and

deafening and dampening and all that fun stuff.

They stain all these and send them in-

- So they're prefinished, they're pretty durable.

- They're nice, it's a very simple installation process,

that these just butt together.

The way these boards sit.

- No downtime, no smell from the stain,

no extra cost to stain, you don't have to be out of

your house for three or four days while the floors dry.

- It's a less expensive product to put in your house,

but it still looks expensive.

- Right, it does look,

yeah, it's gonna look really nice.

Especially once we get rid of the yellow.

- I thought it was more beige, but yeah, it's a...

Pretty gross.

For more infomation >> Cost Effective... but still beautiful!- Hardwood Alternative - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

the next ten minutes from the last five years but it's just "i want to die" compilation - Duration: 0:24.

i want to die

i want to die

i want to die

i want to die

owwwww

i want to die

i want to die

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét