Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily me Nov 29 2017

Hello. my dear Ella.

What I wanna say is...

I'm not sure if I will make it.

To be truly

Who I must be, you know?

I went today at my first interview.

I went to my first interview as a girl.

And that idiot.

He told me that he realized from the first second that I was a trans girl.

And that...

He doesn't accept me, because...

The customers who are there are just men, and they want to see a girl

And what the fuck am I ?

I know I was born in a man's body, but...

Let's not waste time and start to talk.

Tomorrow I have a new interview.

I don't know what I will do. I don't know if that guy it will like me, he can say the same thing.

A, i'm sorry, but we won't receved trans girls.

The point is, I don't know what is happening.

I have the feeling that

I'm no longer feminine, when I take my makeup off, I like more

Than when I have makeup on my face, I don't like that much.

Now i smoke some weed, because I can't take it anymore.

I'm not sure if I will make it...

The thing is , I need to get used with myself as being Ella.

I do not get used to it, and maybe that's why

I behave I don't know how...

Maybe I still behave as a guy...

It is not, I do not understand why. The people say that :

A, ok. You are a trans now, You are a girl now. Be a trans girl.

Go and be..is so easy...

If it was easy, it was great

Maybe I'm not ready to be a girl

Maybe I will never be the way a girl should be

I'm living full time girl, and I thought it would be easy.

I was thinking that if I were to be full time I would be feminine and I would not be afraid

And when I go out in public, I'm afraid of what the world says, I'm afraid of my voice.

Things like that.

I don't know what to say anymore.

I really don't know.

But I will see, I will see tomorrow what it will be. I won't give up.

I was thinking to give up, or to suicide, shit like that.

Girl...

I don't know what to say.

Sometimes I really like how I look as a girl.

But, when I go out and I talk with the people...

Sorry...

I'm ashamed, sometimes, you know?

Especially when the girls look at me, I do not know how

Bloody hell.

Anyway, my dear Ella, I wish you good luck tomorrow.

Be careful..

See how you do, be feminine

You must be feminine...

You start this life, keep going on

You see , you will make it.

You'll see what you do tomorrow.

If you see that guy it will say the same, won't kill you.

He can say : i'm sorry but we don't like trans people.

This is life, you won't take the first interview, not the second...

You will see

You need to accept this life and move on.

Ok, I'll keep you up with updates, I'm glad I have a video diary on youtube

This is life, I will see also what I will do with the guys too.

I wish to have a boyfriend, but if is not possible now...i understand.

Take care of yourself.

For more infomation >> They rejected me because I'm transgender girl - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Pyaar Ke Mamle Me Aise Hote Hain B Naam Wale Log || 'B' नाम वाले प्यार के मामले में..😍 || HINDI || - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Pyaar Ke Mamle Me Aise Hote Hain B Naam Wale Log || 'B' नाम वाले प्यार के मामले में..😍 || HINDI || - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Upcoming Q&A - Ask Me Anything! - Duration: 7:45.

what's going on guys it's friend from BG media innovation and today I'm gonna be

talking about an upcoming Q&A that I'll be doing where you can got you guys can

go ahead and ask me whatever questions you like whether that's relating to

e-commerce and your digital marketing anything across the board with any my

business models or anything that you want to implement that you want to go

ahead and ask me you'll have the opportunity to do that and we're

starting right now

alright guys so the first question I want to answer is basically where will

the Q&A happen you know what platform we'll be on and how you guys be able to

go ahead and ask me questions well the platform is ask me anything and

the URL is AMA feed comm and I get a bunch of kind of you know solicits and

reach people reaching out to me not obviously for specifically YouTube

because we haven't even had hit a thousand subscribers yet but we're

definitely approaching that fast but for my you to me you know instructor profile

because I have about 60,000 students and and a bunch of followers there and so I

get a bunch of these you know kind of solicitation emails the solicitation

offers to kind of do these things to help promote things and I usually just

ignore them but this kind of you know it's struck a chord with me because I

think that this website is really really cool so I think that not only is a good

opportunity because I always keep it transparent with you guys it's a good

opportunity obviously for me to kind of reach out and you know increase my my

reach and my student base and obviously my YouTube subscribers but it's also an

opportunity to you know give you guys a different look and a different feel and

a different platform to ask questions so obviously you can go ahead and ask me

questions and I'll be hosting I'll be talking about one I'll specifically be

hosting like my Q&A in a second but I kind of just want to touch on the

platform because I think it's really really cool actually I was looking

through it and that's what actually prompted me to go ahead and do this

because I think it's a really really cool opportunity for people to go ahead

and ask you know kind of experts questions and you know get a legitimate

response and you can literally like the obviously the website says ask them

anything so this is the homepage right here it's a bunch of different things

but you can see here that there's a bunch of different channels as well now

mine's obviously hosted on like marketing and business and money there's

a bunch of different channels here that you can look through I think it's hosted

on freelance and business as well but you know maybe you're an artist maybe

you you know you you're an aspiring CEO maybe you're into crypto maybe you're

into dating maybe you I think there's a gaming here we're gambling at something

I did maybe five years ago out of it really into but uh there's a bunch of

different things health you know it's something I'm into so you can kind of go

to one of these and you can see here that there

potential experts that you can you know obviously look into and you know ask

them any questions that you might have and they'll specifically give you

answers so it's a really good interaction platform where you can kind

of touch base with experts in any field and really get your you know bounce

questions off them and get responses that you know they obviously want to

help you with so before you don't just don't just take any word anyone's word

for it kind of look at their credentials but I have been kind of literally going

through these and looking at you know the type of not just instructors but the

type of people on this platform and there are obviously there are some duds

here and there or people that don't really have that much to offer it

appears at least but there are a lot of great people on here that are you know

as answering questions and that you can kind of reach out and touch base with so

feel free to check it out it's really really cool I'll be hosting on this

platform I have one here coming up it's a you know obviously just everything

that I'm doing with you know online entrepreneurship anything how to with

entrepreneurs digital marketing e-commerce anything like that you guys

can go ahead and ask me questions my specific Q&A will be hosted on the

second so it's this Saturday at noon so you guys can go ahead and ask me

questions or hop in live on Saturday and I'll be going through them obviously or

you can feel free to go ahead and ask a question now because you can ask a

question all the way up until Saturday as well and obviously I can go ahead and

answer them ahead of time so this is a good opportunity for you guys to really

kind of bounce whatever questions it doesn't matter literally anything you

can ask me anything so you know whatever questions you might have as a pertains

to a protected particular business model that you might be implementing maybe

it's just an overall general question about entrepreneurship or how I got

started you know the trials and tribulations and the struggles that I

might have faced initially you know because I'm sure there are a lot of you

in a similar boat like that or that are just getting started whatever you can

think of whatever you want to ask go ahead and feel free to ask this so I'll

be talking about this and touching on this you know briefly throughout the

week just to kind of give you guys reminders but you don't have to wait

until Saturday you can go ahead and ask questions now and I will obviously post

pin this link excuse me needed some water before I die before I

started this but you guys can go ahead and ask me questions all throughout the

week I'll actually pin this link to the actual home thing here and you can come

down and submit your question and I can answer them ahead of time but you

obviously won't see them until Saturday so I'll be touching on this I'll also

have a brief reminder you know probably in in almost every video throughout this

week to kind of you know remind you guys that I'll be doing this on Saturday but

I'll pin this like I said with the today's two winners because I forgot to

announce the winner yesterday in the first comment of you know obviously pin

like it usually is so this link will be there along with the two winners go

ahead and check that out now I do want to touch on the winners really fast I

did pull them up here because I forgot to announce one Saturday there will be

two today so gins jus in June and I can't even pronounce that I'm not gonna

try but gins I'm gonna obviously you're a winner I landed on you and ma I landed

on you as well so you two are entitled to a free course of your choice feel

free to go ahead and email me at Brian that's Brian with a why at BG media

innovation calm and obviously let me know your free choice a free course

choice and I will get that right to you okay guys so if you don't know I've been

really every single day I've been kind of giving away a free course kind of as

a promotion to not only help engagement on the channel you know but also got you

know to prompt pretty much you know comments on the channel so that we can

kind of grow our subscriber base and the engagement on a on a particular video

because if you don't know anything about the way YouTube ranks videos it

basically one of the key factors is engagement rate on that video and

obviously watch time and so on and so forth but the way that you're entitled

to win a free course is you simply comment on any video one comment equals

one entry so you can feel free to comment on multiple videos if you want

and if you were looking for my free courses simply go to my website BG media

innovation comm you can check them all out or search me on udemy under Brian

that's Brian with a why I can almost said my email there cheese prying with

the why Gera gue RRA okay guys so I kinda just want to touch on that am a

and you know the the Q&A that I'll be doing this Saturday feel free to go

ahead and post a comment like I said that will be linked along with the two

winners in the first comment pin that so go ahead ask me literally anything I

think it's a really really great opportunity for me to interact

with you guys and kind of help you out a little bit more obviously as always if

you don't want to just go ahead and ask me on the ama you can shoot me an email

to i'm always responsive and i'm always willing to help so i kind of just want

to touch on that today i think it's a really really good opportunity for us to

engage and with that being said i'm gonna end the video here comment and

subscribe it really helps the channel grow and I will see you guys tomorrow

For more infomation >> Upcoming Q&A - Ask Me Anything! - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

Me tenu samjhawan ki - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Me tenu samjhawan ki - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

【Nightcore】→ NEFFEX - Best of Me【1 Hour】 - Duration: 1:03:01.

.

For more infomation >> 【Nightcore】→ NEFFEX - Best of Me【1 Hour】 - Duration: 1:03:01.

-------------------------------------------

Jo Khuwabon Khawalon Me Socha Ni Tha (K.K) | Male Cover By Syed Amaad Few Lines Without Music - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Jo Khuwabon Khawalon Me Socha Ni Tha (K.K) | Male Cover By Syed Amaad Few Lines Without Music - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ne-Yo - She Wants Me (Remix) Lyrics - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Ne-Yo - She Wants Me (Remix) Lyrics - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Grrr... wat ik wil lukt me niet *54 - Duration: 4:23.

Grrr... what I want doesn't work

I like that you watch

that is something I do like cause

I try to...

upload something...

some little filmpjes from

back in 2013 when I was in a tv show The Undateables

but it will nott work

that can drive me wild

I've been working on it last evening for quite some time

and the whole day today too

and it doesn't go the way I want

I succeeded in getting it downloaded

those small films from Facebook

and from Youtube

but I can't stick them together and edit them

cause there is also a difference between them

then I tried and succeeded to...

with this particulair website to

edit the whole episode

and to cut and highlight some fragments

and then those...

but now I can just share it on Facebook

but not on my Youtube and...

I cannot have that

I really can't stand it

makes me furious

yes he is a good boy

the dog is shivering

it's ok sweety x2

yes your lady needed to act out a little

inhale

and exhale

the good part is that now I know how to

download Youtube videos and stuff like that

I asked a friend

he gave me the tip

and that worked so

yes but well...

the other stuff didn't work out as I wanted

the most annoyiny thing for me is

that I've been working on it for so long

I put all that energy and effort in it

and still you do not have the wanted results

so then I thought

you know what

we'll just do it like this

nice and easy

and record a little film

then I can also express a bit of my aggression

scare the dog

ah good now I can smile again

loosen up a bit

and let it go

let it loos

let it go

well then it probably must be like this

and also translating now

I also don't really feel like

but well

if you want something ey

then you have to work for it

but then this will also be the end of it

it's been enough for me

but I don't forget

For more infomation >> Grrr... wat ik wil lukt me niet *54 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

20 faits sur moi (20 facts about me) - Duration: 2:14.

Today I'm back with the 20 facts about me tag

Hopefully you can know me better

I'm Erine, 23 and living in Brussels! The capital city of Belgium

I'm naturraly blond

But a few years ago I wanted to be red

and I got pink hair

I have one little bro and 2 cats

One is Lilly and the other one is Loustick

As a belgium girl I'm a beer lover

Especially the "mardesous", even if everyone tells me that is more a guy beer

I've taken for many year swin lesson, I even done some competition

And I've won medals

I love to travel and discover new cultures

I really want to immerge myself in the country

And I'm not afraid to eat things I won't eat in Belgium

You can see here some pictures of my travel in Warsaw and in Firenze

I love coffee so much

I really need my cup of coffee to start the day

I can do Alien fingers

I couldn't before and one day I was bored at the restaurants

So I practise and now I can do it. It's only practise guys.

Talking about restaurant! If you ever invite me. Please send me the menu before

I always take too many time to decide what I want

Even if I never took a dessert, I love to do some pastry

Sunday means pastry to me

I music band I love currently is Image Dragons

I like to stand in front of my glass and try to invent new hairstyles

or to watch tuto on youtube

I like watching series

I love empire (rap music) and nashville (country music)

Really varied

or pretty little liars

I hate to be late and hate the people who are lated

I love the vanilla product (deodorant, shower gel, shampoo)

Hope you like this video

Don't hesitate to subscribe! Will mean a lot to me

or to follow me onmy social media

all the link in the description box

For more infomation >> 20 faits sur moi (20 facts about me) - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

A Fazenda 9: Está para nascer marmanjo que vai me desrespeitar, diz Flávia para Marcos - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> A Fazenda 9: Está para nascer marmanjo que vai me desrespeitar, diz Flávia para Marcos - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Kende - High With Me - Duration: 3:43.

Kende - High With Me

For more infomation >> Kende - High With Me - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

'Me convenció la llamada del president Puigdemont' - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> 'Me convenció la llamada del president Puigdemont' - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Al Bano: "Farò un reality show su di me, a casa mia" | K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Al Bano: "Farò un reality show su di me, a casa mia" | K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Jordan Peterson: Miks me subsideerime revolutsiooni? - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> Jordan Peterson: Miks me subsideerime revolutsiooni? - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

BTS Answers Fans' Most Asked Questions - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> BTS Answers Fans' Most Asked Questions - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Kari Jobe - Speak To Me (Live) - Duration: 7:05.

For more infomation >> Kari Jobe - Speak To Me (Live) - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

BTS Fans Get the Surprise of a Lifetime - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> BTS Fans Get the Surprise of a Lifetime - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Liam Gallagher: Come Back to Me - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Liam Gallagher: Come Back to Me - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Help Me Find a Song! - Duration: 1:05.

Hey, guys, I need your help.

I'm looking for one song that was popular back when I was a kid in the 2000s.

I forgot its name, but maybe you remember it?

Unfortunately, the only thing I remember about the lyrics is that they were about money,

drugs, girls, all that kind of stuff, you know what I mean?

And I know that every second hip hop song was like that at the time, but you know, that

guy rapping was actually clever about it!

He had rhymes, punchlines, flow, delivery and all that.

In fact, he wanted us to pay attention to his lyrical prowess so much that there was

no chorus between the three verses, the beat was inbetween them.

And that slow beat - oh, it was one of a kind!

It had that interesting vocal sample looped throughout the whole song

with Caribbean vibe to it, you nahmean?

I think that sample described the rapper and how he was ill or something.

Yeah, I probably misheard it.

There was also a really strong sub bass to bump in the whip, but aside from that

and some drums, there wasn't anything else and

holy shit, I just described Killa Cam by Cam'Ron.

For more infomation >> Help Me Find a Song! - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Sleep with me (Meme) - Duration: 0:35.

*pingu noises*

eyebrows

insert rape joke here

no homo

plz dont smash the cheeky boy

very sexy 14 year old pelvic thrusting

wait wouldnt this be pedophilia

im pretty sure cheeks is WAY older than me

but who cares lmao its just fiction

its not like i really wanna rape him or anything

...

actually i do

a

*bam*

*asgore pain noises*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét