Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily or Nov 29 2017

Hey, what's up?

John Sonmez here from simpleprogrammer.com.

I got a

question about fasting and about a book that I did a review on.

There's this book on Obesity Code.

You can check it out here and it's a really good book, actually.

It really changed some of my mindset on some of the things as far as fitness.

I've actually changed my diet quite a bit.

In fact, I'm just coming off of a three-day fast.

It's Tuesday now.

I just broke the fast yesterday, but I stopped eating Friday night and I didn't eat Saturday

or Sunday, or Monday until Monday evening when I broke the fast.

It's a good three-day fast.

I'll tell you.

You'll learn a lot about yourself if you don't eat for three days.

You'll learn a little bit about who you really are.

I've done this enough times that I've sort of been able to go there and learn, gain some

insight from that.

It's definitely something I encourage, but, you know, obviously, check with your doctor.

I'm not a doctor so if you don't eat for three days and somehow you die, it's not my fault.

You're the idiot who didn't eat for three days.

Okay?

I got this question from Kevin and Kevin says, "Hey, John.

I've read the book you recommended, Obesity Code.

I imagine you did three days of fasting based on that book."

There you go, my brother.

All right.

He says, "Have you seen any benefits?

I do know that you fast 24-hour period."

My normal regular scheduled fasting is everyday.

I basically don't eat for 22 hours or 23 hours.

I eat one meal a day.

I fast all day long.

I haven't eaten today.

I won't eat until like 5:00 or 6:00 and that will be the one meal I'll eat.

That's my protocol.

He says additional info: "Another is how you deal with hunger during fasting.

I actually managed to subdue my hunger, but when I see delicious food in front of me,

I couldn't resist.

Thankfully or not thankfully, my wife loves to cook delicious food and it's so hard to

resist."

A couple of things here, Kevin.

Some benefits.

There are some definite scientific benefits.

I'm not going to go like in-depth into science here in this video since I don't have any

research in front of me, and I'd just be coding up fake statistics that I don't have in

front of me.

I will tell you this.

HEH levels when you fast have been proven to rise dramatically as much as up to a thousand

percent, and it sort of peaks around 48-72 hours.

A three-day fast like that is going to give you a very high HEH level, which I can feel.

When I went to the gym yesterday and I hit the—I hit PRs on a lot of lifts with no

food for three days.

A lot of people will say, "Well, that doesn't make any sense like you're going to be"—They

always say this.

They say, "Well, if I did that, I would lose a bunch of muscle and I'd faint."

I'm not saying that you won't faint.

Maybe you would.

It depends on your blood sugar, but for most—but think about this from a biological standpoint.

Let's say you're a caveman and let's say that you haven't eaten for four, five days because

the only way that you get food is you fucking kill something and you eat it.

What do you think would be a biological advantage?

You think that you should be at your weakest at that point like you're like, "Oh, I can't

hardly hold this spear.

I haven't eaten for four days," or do you think you're going to be jacked?

Do you think that your body is going to be pumping you full of adrenaline like you better

kill something or you're going to die and you're going to have superhuman strength?

Which do you think makes more sense?

Okay?

Think about that.

That's just something to think about.

I know we're on the same—I know I'm preaching to the choir because you read the book and,

obviously, you like the book, but for those of you that are doubting and wondering about

this, that's my explanation like come up with a better sound reason why.

You know, come up with a reason why you should be like ready to pass out and weak after not

eating and I'll entertain it, but it doesn't make any sense to me from a biological standpoint.

Anyway, that's one benefit of it that I find.

The other one is just the mental clarity.

Like I said, you learn a lot about yourself by not eating for three days.

It's hard.

It's difficult.

It's not an easy thing to do, but you learn about what you can endure that being hungry

is not that bad.

Also, I do like 10-mile runs when I'm fasting as well.

Just like what you're capable of.

It's pretty awesome when you're like you haven't eaten for three days and you ran 10 miles

and lifted a bunch of weights, and you're like, "Wow there's a lot of stuff in life

that I thought was hard.

Now, it seems easy because if I can do that, what can't I do?"

I think that's something and, again, I've done videos on this before where I've talked

about like that where you're at worst is your actual best.

What I mean by that is like when things are hard and how you're acting in that time, that's

what you actually are.

That's the real you coming out.

If you put yourself through hell, if you put yourself through fasting for three days, that

personality that you have then, that's the real you and that's where you can actually

work on that real personality because if you improve yourself, if you can hold back your

temper, if you can control your emotions, if you can have emotional mastery at that

point, when you're not under that kind of pressure, it will be much easier.

That's where you really get to do some really deep self-development.

At least that's what I find.

Just from a health benefit, I mean like I said, you read Obesity Code.

You know that the most efficient way to burn fat is to fast, obviously.

When you do that, you also prime yourself to build muscle with the HEH increase.

From a health standpoint, I think that it's highly beneficial for what I'm trying to achieve

physique wise.

I've had great benefits and great results from it, and then also from a medical standpoint

there's been a lot of studies showing that fasting is helpful to your health, everything

from preventing cancer to program cell death which is—I'm losing the name for it now.

Anyway, those things can help to renew the body.

Now, as far as dealing with hunger, I'll answer that real quick.

This is one of those things that like—I mean it subsides, like hunger comes and goes.

You're not like constantly hungry.

It's going to come and go, so the best thing to do is just to distract yourself and go

do something else or just recognize it.

I mean being self-aware is really powerful.

Anytime you're trying to master any kind of emotion or feeling being self-aware and just

saying, "Okay, I feel really hungry right now."

I know it sounds really stupid, but if you acknowledge and you say—because then you

acknowledge the difference between the urge to eat and the feeling of hunger.

Do you see what I'm saying?

As creatures, biological creatures, we tend to like—we go with what we desire.

We don't make the connection always between the emotion and the feeling, and then the

action.

When you separate those two and you say, "I'm hungry.

I'm feeling hungry," and you feel what that feels like, you're like, "Oh, that doesn't

mean I have to eat.

It just means that I would want to eat," but it doesn't mean—I know it sounds a little

bit silly, but try it.

It will help you.

Then as far as delicious food, you just got to develop the—again, I would say that the

biggest with that is that I always tell myself that FoMO, fear of missing out.

FoMO.

I did a video on FoMO.

I think I even talked about food and stuff like that because—there are some delicious

food in front of you.

You can eat delicious food anytime you want.

I always tell myself, "John, you're a grown ass man.

You can go to the store and you can buy a whole fucking cheesecake if you want.

You can eat the whole thing if you want.

Anytime you want."

This is like—you can do this.

This is amazing, right?

Why do you feel like just because someone brought cupcakes into work that you've got

to eat the cupcakes or some cooked delicious food?

You can go to a nice restaurant and eat delicious food.

You see what I'm saying?

If you're trying to fast, if you're trying to not eat, then just don't do it.

Don't like indulge it because you're afraid of missing out.

Anytime you make choices in life like that where you're afraid of missing, that FoMO,

you make bad choices.

I mean there are definitely occasions where it's once in a lifetime opportunity, but most

of the time someone cooking a good meal or someone bringing cupcakes into work is not

a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I mean let's be honest here and how much are you really selling missing out anyway.

Some hedonistic pleasure for like a few minutes of enjoying some food.

Big fucking deal.

What are your bigger goals in life?

That's what I remind myself when I'm hungry.

Okay, I'm hungry right now so I'm reminding myself that.

All right.

That's all I got for you today.

Thanks for question.

Check out the book if you haven't, The Obesity Code.

Check my review on it.

I think it's a really good book.

I think everyone should read it, and that's all I got.

All right.

If you like this video, if you haven't subscribed already, make sure you click that Subscribe

button below.

Click the bell so you don't miss any videos.

I'll talk to you next time.

Take care.

For more infomation >> Fasting For Multiple Days: GOOD OR BAD? - Duration: 9:13.

-------------------------------------------

Buy or not to buy? Avene Cleanance Products Review (LEGENDADO) - Duration: 14:56.

For more infomation >> Buy or not to buy? Avene Cleanance Products Review (LEGENDADO) - Duration: 14:56.

-------------------------------------------

Will myelin repair delay progression, reverse disability or repair nerve damage? - Duration: 2:21.

So Phoenix, Roxanne, Leigh, Emily, Chris and Patches - great name Patches - are asking what

will myelin repair achieve? Does it just delay progression or does it

promise to see a reversal in disability? Does it repair damage to the nerve?

Well all of these people should be writing my grants because these are great questions.

We don't know all the answers to these. Roughly we think that repair of myelin

is a bit like putting plaster onto a damaged area and that if you can do that

it's protective just like a plaster is. The question is how protective is it and

does that protection really stick and last? We don't know the answer to that

definitively but indirect evidence is that it will be protective and slow

deterioration. So the idea is you've got a nerve which is damaged and if you put

down the remyelination or this plaster you slow that nerve dying or

breaking up, so in that sense it's protective. Will it stop the disease?

I doubt it. Will it reverse disability? Technically no but indirectly it could

certainly assist in the wider process of repair and plasticity which can help

reverse disability. But fundamentally putting down new myelin is about

protection rather than stopping disease or reversing disease. And does it repair

damage the nerve? We all believe it does, there's indirect evidence it does.

Some of the really precise researchers working in this area can't answer that question

in the way that we'd want to answer it in humans. So the experiment you'd want

to do in humans, it's very difficult to work at how you do it.

For more infomation >> Will myelin repair delay progression, reverse disability or repair nerve damage? - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

You can grow 6 medical plants. Or 12. Or 24. Or 48. Or 96. WTF? - Duration: 1:00:04.

For more infomation >> You can grow 6 medical plants. Or 12. Or 24. Or 48. Or 96. WTF? - Duration: 1:00:04.

-------------------------------------------

Taking a Screen Shot On Your iPhone or iPad (#1540) - Duration: 3:26.

So taking a screen shot on your iOS device whether it's an iPad or an iPhone is pretty

simple and straight forward.

Yet a lot of people don't know the series of actions you need to do to take it.

Things have changed in iOS 11.

There's a lot more functionality now.

So if your iOS device has a Home button, which is true of anything before the iPhone X, all

you need to do is find either the side switch or on the iPad it's sometimes at the top right

corner.

Just your Sleep/Wake button and the Home button and press them both at the same time and that

will take a screen shot.

So you can see it flashed the screen and then you see the screen shot shrink to the bottom

left.

If you wait long enough it will go away.

This is basically how it has always worked.

That screen shot is going to go into your Photo Library now.

You'll be able to view it there and share it there and do things with it there.

What's different now is you get that little pause there where it's at the bottom left

corner.

You can do things with it before it actually gets put in your Photo Library.

So let's do it again.

This time I'm going to tap it when it appears at the bottom left.

So I'll tap it.

Now it enlarges and goes into Markup mode.

So you see a whole bunch of different controls here.

At the bottom you've got all of the standard Markup tools that you see throughout iOS 11.

So you've got the ability to draw in different colors.

You can select things.

You've got a plus button at the bottom there where you can add text or even a signature.

You can add shapes, arrows, things like that.

You also have the ability to crop by grabbing a corner or a side.

So you can see those little blue marks there.

So I can crop it to something.

You have a Share button at the top right.

Tap that and now I can share it using AirDrop.

I can use Messages.

I can email.

All of that.

So if my intention is to actually send the screen grab to somebody and I don't want it

to be added to my Photos collection, after all that's for my photos.

Then I can do that and not have to put it in my library because no matter what I do

here, whether I mark it up and then share it or crop it or whatever I'm going to do,

when I hit the Done button at the top left I get the option to delete it or save it to

Photos.

So if all I wanted to do was send it to somebody or AirDrop it somewhere, something like that,

I can now delete it and it never goes to my Photos library.

Or I can hit Save Photos and it will go to my Photos library with the markup there.

Now if your iPhone has a Home button everything works exactly the same way.

But the iPhone X doesn't have a Home button and, of course, future iPhones will not have

it either.

So how do you do it there?

Well you use that side button again.

But instead of the Home button you're going to use the Up volume.

You have to use Up volume not down volume.

Press those both at the same time.

Now you get it at the bottom left corner.

I can tap it and I get the same set of Markup tools.

I have a Share button except it's at the bottom left corner instead of the top right.

I can add things to it.

Do all sorts of things to it.

I hit Done and I get the ability to Save to Photos or Delete the Screenshot as before

so I don't have to have a copy of it with my regular photos in my Photos Library.

For more infomation >> Taking a Screen Shot On Your iPhone or iPad (#1540) - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Attack, Defense, And Perfect Ultra Instinct | Which Will Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta Or Vegito Gain? - Duration: 7:03.

>> Anthony: Yeah, I'm pissed we didn't make a video about this sooner, as the possibility

of Ultra Instinct having different aspects was something John and I discussed when Goku's

new form was rumored so long ago.

Being such a big fan of Goku, and John of Vegeta, we knew that Dragon Ball Super had

to continue the trend of shaking things up a little.

We theorized that this new form would focus on a different aspect of the user that unleashes

this new form's power.

If there is one thing that the Dragon Ball Z series, and much of Dragon Ball Super, has

taught us, it's that Goku has always been a more defensive, reactive, fighter - someone

who can take a beating and still come back fighting strong, so we figured that this new

form would boost, or simply focus, on Goku endurance and/or his defensive capabilities.

>> John: Right, and as we talk about Vegeta, he's always been the more focused, aggressive,

style of fighter.

He's always been in-your-face, high power, let's overpower this opponent, and the only

thing that has really stopped him is his pride for those moments.

But, with that pride it's always lead to "this combatant needs to be big enough, bad enough

for me to then show I'm going to overpower them even more."

That would lead to what we always presumed, Ultra Instinct Attack form.

This attack form being, "I'm going to punch the crap out of someone" or "I'm going to

blast the crap out of someone", knowing exactly what move to go in on someone, while Goku

is kinda dodging around.

Goku is going to be in your face.

When Vegeta finally unlocks this Ultra Instinct state, it's going to boost his offensive capabilities.

It's going to make him hit harder, ki blast harder, and more.

It's just going to be that missing link, almost like a Kaioken like state.

You know, all this power and brutal overtaking of his enemy.

>> Anthony: What we thought would also happen would be that Gohan may gain Ultra Instinct

as well, but it would boost, or simply focus, on Gohan's speed and agility, but with how

the episodes are currently unfolding, it seems doubtful.

One can hope, right?

What we do know for certain, however, is that Goku's current use of Ultra Instinct focuses

solely on the defensive side of combat, as Whis points out in Episode 116.

So that means that we may see Goku eventually reach either a "complete" or perfect Ultra

Instinct form before the end of the "Universe Survival" saga, or something a little bit

more interesting

>> John: And as we go back to Vegeta, I mean we've seen him attempt to into the Ultra Instinct

state, in Episode 117, just this past weekend, and of course it ended up failing.

Now why would this fail?

I think ultimately the reason for that is because he was going away from what naturally

is him.

He tried to slip into an almost Goku state of mind.

Letting go is one part that Whis said "Hey, you need to get into it" but him kinda just

letting everything go and almost being defensive, and trying to let his body do the work, I

think went against his nature and what ultimately will bring out his technique for Ultra Instinct,

being that aggressive style.

To further foreshadow the proof about Vegeta's aggressive Ultra Instinct, when he failed

and switch back and going aggressive, Whis points out the fact that Vegeta switched to

a style that is more natural.

Alright, and I think what is going to happen is, just like Vegeta in Battle Of The Gods,

when something emotional occurred, like Bulma, is actually going to be the catalyst for him

to be more aggressive, in that Ultra Instinct.

It's going to be that breaking point, just as Goku had, to unlock his potential in it,

and if that is either a major fight with Jiren or having someone, such as Goku, who he does

care about in ways, as a rival, something occurs and it pushes Vegeta over the edge

to finally tap into the attack form of Ultra Instinct.

>> Anthony: Actually, since we brought up Jiren, he probably is using the attack or

offensive side of Ultra Instinct.

It would completely make sense, given just how powerful he is, and the way he exerts

his force against others.

Even worse, he could have even mastered both aspects of Ultra Instinct already, which leads

to our next point...

>> John: Right, and with Goku and Vegeta each holding half of a full Ultra Instinct technique,

it ultimately comes down to the possibility of having a fused combination of the two,

having Vegito come back, or even Gogeta making his first appearance, making the full either

complete or Perfect Ultra Instinct technique.

Now, of course that would do a little bit of fan-service, to bring these fusion techniques

back, but, you know, with having these fusions already taking place, we would just have to

see, but how perfect would that be to have the perfect form with Vegito.

>> Anthony: Now even though Gogeta is still not canon, and has only been seen in the movies,

that hasn't stopped Dragon Ball Super from taking something from the movies and making

it canon - such as the Legendary Super Saiyan, also known as the Berserker form.

Seeing as how neither Goku nor Vegeta have easy access to the Porta Earrings, it seems

much more likely that the two will have to do the fusion dance to combine their might,

resulting in Gogeta.

>> John: So even though we can appreciate Goku and Vegeta's rivalry all through, you

know, Dragon Ball Z, up into Super, and hopefully even beyond, it really showed how each of

them has grown.

Their rivalry has pushed them forward to even beyond going from Gods to this Ultra Instinct

capabilities.

Now the one thing we would love to see though is more of the Z Fighters kinda getting their

own catch-up, if you will, trying to achieve almost what they have gotten to kinda make

as par.

Now with Ultra Instinct kinda being more of a technique, almost an awakening of self,

maybe this will be that gate for more of the Z Fighters to be on par, or at least catch-up

to Goku and Vegeta.

After all, that means just about anyone, under the right circumstances and conditions can

tap into it.

>> Anthony: How awesome would it be to see an Ultra Instinct Piccolo or Gohan in the

near future?

Maybe even Krillin?

No?

Okay, fine

>> John: But what do you think about everything we discussed?

When do you think Vegeta will unlock his version of Ultra Instinct?

Is there any of the Z Fighters or other characters you'd like to see gain that technique?

Would you rather see Vegito or Gogeta take on Jiren with the complete or perfect Ultra

Instinct?

Let us know in the comments below!

>> Anthony: As always, if you enjoyed this video, be sure to like, share, and subscribe

for more.

Also be sure to ding that bell, to receive notifications whenever a new podcast or video

is posted.

Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and all the other social media

we have listed in the video's description.

Join our Discord server today to join the ReadyComicsRoll crew, and other Rollers, to

talk about video games, comics, tabletop, and all the others things that we love.

Follow us on Twitch, to watch whenever we do live podcasts and other random livestreams

throughout the week.

If you'd like to help see us grow, head over to our Patreon and become a patron today!

For more infomation >> Attack, Defense, And Perfect Ultra Instinct | Which Will Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta Or Vegito Gain? - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

4 Signs that a woman plays with you or does not love you - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> 4 Signs that a woman plays with you or does not love you - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Skylanders Academy My Way or The Sky Way Episode 1 - Yellow Hippo - Duration: 17:47.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps Yellow Hippo channel!

For more infomation >> Skylanders Academy My Way or The Sky Way Episode 1 - Yellow Hippo - Duration: 17:47.

-------------------------------------------

Firangi Movie Review and Prediction | Kapil Sharma | Ishita Dutta | Hit or Flop Based on Astrology - Duration: 3:47.

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

please like share the video and subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Firangi Movie Review and Prediction | Kapil Sharma | Ishita Dutta | Hit or Flop Based on Astrology - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Pimple Coverage Without Using Color Correcting or Concealer - Duration: 9:37.

everybody welcome back to my channel so today's video is on how to cover and

conceal super super angry zits without colour correcting so if you're

interested on seeing that then please keep on watching make sure that you

subscribe to my channel hit that notification bell I upload a video every

single day of the week so let's go and get started so last Saturday I did a

review of Noxzema Noxzema it totally destroyed my skin and I just

it's horrible right now but I wanted to show you guys how I cover and conceal

extremely angry zits without color correcting so first thing

off as I've washed and moisturized my face and I did put some oxy acne

medication maximum action spot treatment it's 10% benzoyl peroxide on the

extremely angry ones cave you want to blend it out really really good since we

are putting makeup over it so first thing I'm gonna start with is my Rimmel

stay matte liquid mousse foundation this is an 101 porcelain ivory the stuff is a

great great product I absolutely love it I'm just gonna be using my ELF ultimate

blending brush when I do have really bad skin or if I need to cover something a

lot I do like to use a brush instead of a makeup sponge so I just did put a

little bit of this foundation on my mirror and I'm just going to dip my

brush into it this you don't need very much of this foundation it's really

really a thick very full coverage foundation

and I'm gonna start just on the parts of the skin that doesn't have a ton to

cover I was so happy I went to Ulta and they had Rimmel like stay matte and

powder the powder - for like 250 they didn't have my regular shade but I got

this and actually I think it's a really good match but I mean because usually

this is under $5 at Walmart but getting that for you know half price even at

Walmart was a great deal so as you can see I mean this stuff is just amazing so

foundation no foundation okay and I've used very little okay I'm just gonna go

ahead and just pick some more up on this brush they're just gonna just gently

started to fly bid

so I'm not really sure if it's entirely the Noxzema is fault

I've been trying out a moisturizer that I got in my Birchbox and I don't know if

it's that that totally pissed my skin off but

it's obviously something has

okay

so I've been I seen this one and this one on my nose so

but it's been trying to get it down a little

bit I don't like color correcting to me it does not look very natural in person

I think in photos it looks pretty good but in real life it does not so I always

do my eye makeup before my foundation so now I have just a little bit of this

left so I'm going to just get a concentrated amount just on a portion of

my brush and I'm just gonna just gently stipple right on top

I want that concentrated color right on top of that set and then I'm just just

gently gonna blend around it

this helps you know instead of using a whole bunch of concealer - this is going

to look a little bit more natural a little less cakey

if you have a full-coverage foundation or concealer that you absolutely love go

to use that but I

don't particularly love the pugs a whole bunch of creamy concealer on top of zits

because it just does it to me it slides around too much

okay I got this blended out

so the next thing I'm gonna do is I'm going to just commit and go in with my

Rimmel stay matte powder so this is not my new one but I'm going to use it all

the way up I'm just going to use a powder puff and I'm going to bake right

on top of that zit that's gonna help kind of seal it so that foundation in

there and it's going to add a little bit more coverage as well

do the same thing on top of my nose there's gonna be really gentle because

when you pull away you could actually be lifting a foundation so once again I'd

like to do this with a a little powder puff so that way you're not moving

around that coverage you just added

okay so I'm gonna hurry up and finish the rest of my makeup and I'll be right

back to brush this off okay so I finished off

my skin I did some concealer underneath the eyes and stuff I'm just gonna just

gently start patting off that excess powder the places that I baked okay and

then I'm gonna be using a setting spray I love this stuff it is really really

cheap - it is the hard candy long-wear share envy setting spray and it has fade

resistant and humidity protection it is a dollar you get a fluid ounce it is a

holiday little thing at Walmart they have a 2.2 fluid ounce bottle of this

just regularly in the hard candy line but it's like $6 so you get way more

product if you bought six of these for a dollar so I'm just going to go ahead and

gently spray my face a little bit it's gonna help set all that and keep it from

moving

so that is how I covered the really really large sets I mean yeah it's still

noticeable okay but it is a lot you know it doesn't look as 3d it's a lot

smoother and the thing is is it doesn't look cakey if I would have put on you

know a whole bunch of primer on top of it and then a foundation and concealer

color corrector all that so I mean it is still noticeable the one on my nose is

pretty much gone my chin area this one on my cheek is a little noticeable still

but I'd rather it be a little noticeable then look cakey or green you know this

is just personally how I like to cover severe you know acne marks or really

really huge pimple without concealer color correcting anything like that but

you guys thank you so much for watching I hope you found this video useful if

you did then please go ahead and give it a thumbs up make sure you show this

video let's be honest this time of year it can be stressful you know weather

changes whatever and these monsters that do happen to the majority of us and you

know I think this is just another way you could do it without taking on the

product but you guys I appreciate you guys watching to make sure that you

follow me on my other social media my Twitter Facebook is that budget line

babe and my instagrams that came at make up and I will see you guys tomorrow for

another video have a great one guys

For more infomation >> Pimple Coverage Without Using Color Correcting or Concealer - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

8 Figure Dream Lifestyle Scam - Is 8FDL A Scam or Legit? - Duration: 3:22.

hello that of course this is coach Jerry I'm excited to actually share with you

in this picture what you can see all around me

8 Figure Dream Lifestyle Scam I think it's on this side you can see the dates and over here on this side you

can actually see the income and the Commission's that came in in the last

ten days of literally March okay and what you can see that it's a total of

eighty seven thousand dollars in commissions okay now you know trust me

when I tell you I used to work full time and I used to literally make less than

that in a year for 25 years in a row okay so it was always hard okay double

income in the house my wife is a schoolteacher she actually made more

money than me the first 25 years of our marriage and now things have totally

changed so I just want you to see take a look at the dates from the top you can

see April 3rd and on the left side you can see 15 5 go down in green you can

see March 31st you can see 22k right there then down there you can see March

27th and you can see 22k over there and then at the very bottom you got March

8 Figure Dream Lifestyle Scam, 24th you can see it's 22 K right over there so that's one two three four four

total sales okay and as a matter of fact one sale was a pass up to me which is

actually from a nephron my team's effort okay what am i one of my new members

made their first sale it was a 22 K so I had nothing to do with it and then

another sale actually was from a member that upgraded this is the power of this

Commission structure there's nothing ever I've never seen anything this

powerful and that pays this good just think about it for sales eighty-seven

thousand dollars in a single 10-day period it's incredible

okay now tonight you're going to want to watch Brian Brian is going to be hosting

the call tonight and Brian has also made incredible that last month he made over

a hundred and thirty thousand dollars in this business okay

now what you're gonna learn tonight is exactly what you're gonna do to make the

money okay it's a duplicated system or a duplicatable system

it's a on line on it's an automated system that actually we can teach you

how to really with two to three hours a day for five days a week

fifteen hours you can create on just incredible income so take the next step

and click and actually go register to make sure to watch tonight's live

webinar at 8:00 p.m. okay you definitely don't want to miss it and then

absolutely call me at the number below that five one six number and just give

me just give me a heads up and just tell me that you want to talk to me now I

will share this with you without a doubt all you have to do is watch the webinar

and I will absolutely do a screen share time with you where you can see my

screen and you will be convinced without a doubt I'll talk to you about marketing

I'll answer all your questions I will become your coach your mentor so that

you two can start creating this type of life changing income okay so make sure

it click to register and I'll see you on the next on the next day okay we'll talk

that and take out, 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle Scam

For more infomation >> 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle Scam - Is 8FDL A Scam or Legit? - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Is Watermelon A Fruit Or Vegetable - Duration: 2:16.

is watermelon the fruit or vegetable when summer rolls around a common

question but rises is watermelon the fruit or a vegetable

most people have an immediate answer but it's a bit more complicated than some

people understand is watermelon the fruit or vegetable while thinking about

a watermelon the vast majority of people would immediately classify it as a fruit

likely because of the sweet flavor juicy interior and its inclusion in every

summer fruit salad in history however what people don't realize is that water

melon belongs to the Cucurbitaceae family along with cucumbers gort's

pumpkins and other things that are traditionally known as vegetables its

scientific name being Citra Luisana to Botanica speaking the watermelon does

appear to the definition of a fruit after flowering the ovary turns into the

fruiting body which contains the seeds this is true of watermelons but by that

definition tomatoes bell peppers cucumbers and pumpkins are fruits as

well agriculturally speaking watermelons are far more similar to vegetables they

are grown from seasonably planted seeds and are raised with vegetable production

methods there will always be a significant amount of debate over which

fruits should be vegetables and which vegetables are technically fruits

the line between the two has always been flexible influenced by botanical data

cultural tradition and even personal choice scientifically speaking

however watermelons do fit into the broad definition of fruits that we

generally accept so for the time being those staples of the summer season will

be considered the fruit

For more infomation >> Is Watermelon A Fruit Or Vegetable - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

How To Create App Install Campaigns In Google Adwords | Increase Android or iOS App Installs - Duration: 3:13.

Hey everybody this is Viren and welcome back to another Google AdWords tutorial

on my youtube channel. In this video I'm going to show you how to create google

Play ads. That's right if you have an app on Google Play you can use Google Play

ads and create app campaigns. So to get started, let me just go under campaigns

and create a new campaign. Click on universal app campaigns. Are you trying to promote

an Android app or an iOS app? Let me select Android and here we'll have to

look for the app. So I've selected this app, this game that I had made and let me

hit continue. Give your campaign a name.

Now what you need to do is give a few text ideas. These four ideas that you

will add in and they have to be independent of each other because on a

lot of platforms Google will end up showing just one or two of these texts,

so make sure all these four text areas that you enter are independent of each

other.

Once you're done adding the ideas, you can add a video which is optional, I

don't have a video here so I'm not gonna add one. You can add images if you want

but again that's optional. You can upload entire HTML files for your

campaign if you want but that's optional as well. Here's how your ad is gonna look

like on Google search, on Google Display Network, on YouTube and finally on the

Play Store. So these are the four places your ads are going to be displayed in and

now you can go ahead and select the location. Let the location be India,

the languages English. Campaign optimisation - what's our focus - install

volume? I do not have any in-app actions installed yet so install volume is the

only option. What kind of users do you want to target - all the users. Now let's

decide on a bidding. How much am I willing to spend per install? So let me

keep this at 10 rupees. Let's have a daily budget of about 200 rupees, so I'm

looking at 20 installs per day, that's about it. Let me click on save and

continue and the campaign is ready. This would have looked much more better if

we had added some images or videos to the campaign as well. But that's about it,

you have the app install campaign ready. That's about it for this

tutorial. I hope I was able to teach you something new and I'd value to you. If I

did please hit the thumbs up button, comment and let me know and subscribe to

my channel for more marketing content. If you're looking to have a one-on-one

session with me the best way to reach me is through Instagram. The link is right

here. Thank you.

For more infomation >> How To Create App Install Campaigns In Google Adwords | Increase Android or iOS App Installs - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Exclusive or non exclusive? - Duration: 0:24.

All publishers want an exclusive.

True?

In part yes it is true and you will be rewarded with a higher royalty for an exclusive arrangement.

On the other hand you could ensure greater exposure for your audio book,

over a larger number of online retailers by sacrificing a percentage of your royalty .

So be creative! Can I help you discover all the options?

For more infomation >> Exclusive or non exclusive? - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

How NOT to write an ad for a salon or spa - Ph: +618-94439327 - Duration: 2:14.

- Here's one I just pulled out of the Yellow Pages online

a couple of days ago.

Now, I get depressed when I read these things.

They really do depress me.

Here's what happens.

Let's go through what they're offering.

Resurfacing.

Does anyone know what laser resurfacing is?

Well, you do

'cause you're in the business

but do your customers know what it is?

No, and it gets worse.

Botox injections.

Who ever wants a Botox injection?

Did any woman ever wake up,

(laughing)

any woman ever wake up one morning and say gosh,

I've got to go today.

What I really want is to go and have somebody

stick a needle in my lip.

Yes.

The next bit sounds like some sexual disease.

(laughing)

I mean, I can't even pronounce it

let alone know what it is.

Does anyone know what the hell that is?

- [Woman] I had it done two days ago.

- You had it done?

Okay, was it rude?

- [Woman] Sclerotherapy and microsclerotherapy.

- I'm glad you can pronounce it.

I mean, can you imagine anyone getting up in the morning

and going gosh, look at that.

I might go and get some micro (man mumbles).

(laughing)

What the hell does that mean?

And on and on and on.

Facial peels.

Ever imagine a women waking up in the morning

and going gosh, what I'd really like today

is to go down to the salon

and have goo poured all over my face

and the top five layers of skin ripped off.

How excellent would that be?

And what the hell is photoderm VL/PL/HR?

(laughing)

Can anyone even hazard a guess

as to what that might be?

And if you can't even understand it,

let alone pronounce it,

what the hell is it doing in an ad?

Intensive pulse light rejuvenation.

My God, what were they thinking?

So, that's the kind of dumb thinking advertising

that goes on in the beauty industry all the time.

For more infomation >> How NOT to write an ad for a salon or spa - Ph: +618-94439327 - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

how to get rid of lag or slow mo in terraria - Duration: 1:12.

hi guys this video will show u have to get rid of lag

For more infomation >> how to get rid of lag or slow mo in terraria - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Results or No Results, You Gotta Know Why - Duration: 0:50.

- I just got off the phone with somebody

that has had their property listed for three months

and zero buyers have seen that property

which is insane, insane alright

especially in this kind of market that we're in

This is somebody that found me online

and they wanted to get a second opinion on things, you know?

It was a little bit of a touchy subject

because they're working with somebody

There's a contract in place and anyway

the direction that I'm heading is, look

sometimes in real estate things move quickly

sometimes they move slow, OK

but whichever direction things are going

you need to have a clear understanding

as to why things are happening

or why are things not happening

OK, one way or the other, all right?

And you need to feel convinced about this explanation

because if not, I mean, come on

in three months, zero showings, that is crazy, move on

Figure out a way to move on

For more infomation >> Results or No Results, You Gotta Know Why - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Bitcoin: opportunity or bubble? - Duration: 2:05.

Brad Brain, CFP, R.F.P., CLU, CH.F.C., CIM, FCSI, TEP Portfolio Manager Aligned Capital Partners Inc.

bbrain@alignedcapitalpartners.com

Aligned Capital Partners Inc. is a member of IIROC and the CIPF.

These messages are the opinions of Brad Brain and not necessarily of Aligned Capital Partners Inc.

For more infomation >> Bitcoin: opportunity or bubble? - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to upgrade to Creative or Pro Version - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> How to upgrade to Creative or Pro Version - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Exclusivity or not? - Duration: 0:18.

Note: make sure you understand the exclusivity agreement between you and your publisher.

It may be worth taking a lower royalty in order to publish across a larger number of retailers.

Can I help you ensure a hassle free audio book publication?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét