Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily me Jan 30 2019

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

invent more and more of them oh I hope not

I can hardly remember all my real friends without make-believe ones too

I've got it a make-believe friend no no idea how we can show piglet how much we

care for him oh that's a wonderful idea Robert by the way what is the idea no

time to explain now we have work to do

piglet dear friend would you like to come out and play Oh No thank you for

having I'm busy playing catch with my shadow he's making friends with shadows

is one thing piglet can't resist it's my eyes yeah

and we're going to catch more fireflies wouldn't you like to come along you

think I could have my very own it there why certainly

Fran I can hardly wait shadow I'm home come on out and meet my friends Shanna

where are you all dear it's a note for my shadow I heard his feelings please

he's run away oh no the poor little fellas leaving himself make-believe

notes but but it's true my shadow is gone look

he's right oh oh oh are you in there with all the shadows in their piglets is

probably somewhere less crowded I know I'd be if I were a shadow which I'm not

being a donkey Oh shadow you've come home no it's mine

I thought you might borrow it until yours returns

it's alright shadow he's a friend of mine oh thank you poof

but somehow it's sort of poo-ish here mine is bouncier oh here it is bouncing

For more infomation >> The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Me and My Shadow Episodes 2 - Scott Moss - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

APH Multilanguage: AusHun, GerIta, KorPan - Think Of Me [w/S&T] - Duration: 3:57.

Think of Me / Remember Me

Think of Me / Think of Me

Please Think / Do not forget

Think of me,

Keep me after the passion.

Please promise me,

Promise me that you will remember.

If you see, the emptiness between us

Freedom will breathe

Please do not forget it,

Think about me sometimes.

I understand it all. I know

The fate we cannot share

Still, keep a picture

Inside your heart.

Yes, I see you in those memories, you are

Still dulling my pain

Think

Please think of that wordless me

You think of me

I would like to forget you but I will never be able to

Think of me, then think of me,

If a thousand years have passed.

I will never ever

Forget you

Am I mistaken?

Could that be Christine? Bravo!

We met at a young age

I remember

Maybe she forgot me,

But I never forgot her.

Summer wilts like a flower

This is in the book of fate.

But promise me that one day you will think

Of me! Then me! Me

Thank You!

For more infomation >> APH Multilanguage: AusHun, GerIta, KorPan - Think Of Me [w/S&T] - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

After Dark Clean Ultimate with Me 🌙 | Cleaning Motivation 2019 - Duration: 12:13.

Hey everybody!

Welcome back, if you're new my name is Shannon and I make lifestyle, mommy type videos.

And today I am doing the After Dark Clean with Me.

So if you want to see how I clean up after everybody is in bed just keep watching.

So of course I have to turn on Friends because it is just like my ultimate show that I go

to no matter what.

So I am just turning that on as I clean up.

Usually our house does not get this bad but I had the kids alone all day and I just did

not want to do the fight of making them clean up before bedtime.

So I just sent them to bed.

But yeah.

So right now I am just like tidying up and trying to get everything back in its place.

I absolutely love this bookshelf.

I get it off wal-uh no I think Amazon.

And um it just shows them the books and they definitely gravitate towards the books a lot

more than the typical bookshelf that um they have like in their room.

So I just want to take this time and talk to you guys about my channel a little bit.

I appreciate you clicking on this video and watching.

Please make sure you are subscribed if you enjoy this video and check out my other videos.

I have a really fun video coming up soon so make sure you are subscribed to see that.

Um I am a mommy vlogger so I share just about our life and things that I do throughout my

day, like cleaning or about my kids or grocery shopping, things that just involve mommy hood

really.

Um so if you have any requests definitely comment below and let me know of any those.

Also let me know your favorite place to get bargains from because I am such a bargain

hunter.

So drop a store name down below of your favorite bargain store.

Does anybody else's children just throw toys in every little spot that they can find?

My one year old is obsessed with just finding the small little spaces to put all of the

toys.

And as you can see we do have a container that is for pretty much each toy has its container.

and that usually is super helpful for when the kids do help clean up.

They know where everything goes and they can put it away right away.

Make sure if you thumbs up this video if you want um to see how I get them to clean up

and with generally a happy heart.

Not every time.

Then what I

use to clean um our surfaces is just a vinegar and water uh mixture and its super cheap and

super easy to always have on hand and it works really well.

I love this.

I know you can add essential oils to that mixture, I haven't yet.

Anyway if you any favorite um essential oil mixes that you like to use for cleaning definitely

leave it in the comments below and let me know.

I am definitely looking for something.

Am I the only one that struggles with saran wrap?

We lost the box somewhere but I still struggle with it.

I just hate it so much.

And yes I did save the very little crumbs from those jalapeno chips because they are

so good.

I totally recommend the Doritos Jalapeno Popper flavor I think.

It's so good.

Short people problems.

Of course I had to go to the other side to get it because I couldn't reach it.

Does that happen to anybody else?

Or is it just my five foot self that has this issue?

And I am cleaning our highchair for the last time.

We are finally doing away with it.

Asher is officially in a booster chair and I am so excited to get this out of my kitchen.

It is just a nuisance having it in there.

And that is it.

This is the finished look of our cleanish house.

There is a few things, my pop that I was going to finish and the laundry that needs to be

put away still.

But everything is back in its place where it should be.

Ok I finally got our house clean.

Oh that feels so good.

That took about an hour which isn't too bad because the house was a disaster.

It was so bad today.

So I just need to put these clothes away.

The highchair is out because I am hoping Cade can take it out to the garage at some point.

Because Asher is in a booster seat now and our easel stays in our kitchen for Zeke to

color and play with.

And our library books have to stay on the counter because Asher is a monster and rips

all of them.

But yeah everything is put back in its place.

Make sure you like and comment and definitely subscribe for more videos.

I will see you in the next one bye!

For more infomation >> After Dark Clean Ultimate with Me 🌙 | Cleaning Motivation 2019 - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Me and My Shadow Episodes 3 - Scott Moss - Duration: 3:31.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

yeah takes after yours truly

wait a minute where you going after it

this is all my fault if only I hadn't ignored my shadow

shadow is that is that you I must be brave I must be brave

I must be brave oh there you are oh there you're not all did it here I

wonder where I am perhaps I

no not there then I must be I must be very what was that oh it's you oh please

come home with me shadow I know I told you badly and you have every right to be

angry with me but I am very sorry and and and I promise I'll never never

not wolf wolf never make you do scary hand shadows again I'll save you shadow

you stay back or out I love I guess I got rid of them huh shadow shadow oh

dear I guess I got rid of you too oh I'll probably never see him again and

it's all my fault if only I had my shadow back white we'd be inseparable

like peanut butter and jelly only less sticky that is he doesn't forgive me

Channel Oh shadow you've come home I

guess I'm kind of tired - goodnight shadow

you've made me happy as piglet in the world

you

For more infomation >> The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Me and My Shadow Episodes 3 - Scott Moss - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

What's been up with me? - Duration: 9:16.

Hey guys! Wow I am back.

It's been a long time since I just filmed a video like this.

The past few ones have been either a vlog or a New Year's recap video.

But we really didn't get a chance to talk and connect like this.

So here I am doing that. It's almost the end of January, so I thought

I would fill you in on some stuff that's been happening in my life.

So... wow this almost feels weird, because

It's been a long time since I last did this, but...

I hope I get back into it and get used to it again.

First of all... Like I said, it's the new year. Happy new year!

I didn't really get a chance to greet you like this.

A happy new year. Happy 2019! I hope you had a good first month.

So, some stuff that's been happening with me. I colored my hair.

I don't think it's that obvious. It's just dark brown.

I usually don't do that that often. Coloring my hair, I mean.

Because I'm afraid it might look like "kalawang" (rust colored).

Or brassy. Or orangey. I really don't like that.

It tends to happen to Asian hair.

Being that I'm Asian, it will happen to me.

I don't think it happened to me. Tbh, it looks black still, but

at least it's not like black--flat black.

But yeah, that's the first thing I did. I actually did that first day of the year, January 1.

Speaking of things I don't usually do,

I started watching movies that I've never watched before.

I'm a "rewatcher", I know a lot of people are.

Like, just rewatch films that you've watched before.

And I said to myself, that's not really adding to my film inventory of, you know, the films I know.

It doesn't really enrich my experience as a film watcher.

So I said, maybe I should watch new films.

By "new", it doesn't have to be new. I just meant new to me.

This year I should do that. So I started doing that.

I watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," "Inglourious Basterds", "The Pianist"...

... or is it pee-uh-nyst?

I think pee-uh-nyst is the right way of saying it.

Like, every time I say it, I say it like *whispers* "pee-uh-nyst...?"

'Cause it kinda sounds like penis.

So... but I think that's the right way of saying it.

And "The Mummy".

Yeah. I don't really have a strict rule or screening process of what to watch.

I just kinda watch what I think I'm in the mood for.

And so far, it's those 4 movies.

It's kinda few for 30 days of being at home...

I mean I work from home, but...

I have other things to do too with my life.

So there's that.

So yeah! If you guys want to recommend me some movies, please do in the comments below.

Leave your favorite movie down in the comments

and I'll probably watch it.

Also, I got an Instax camera.

It's an Instax Mini 9. I never thought I'd get one...

...but then... Like Cessy always said, "I thought you always had one."

And I'm like, "No I never had one". But I seem like the type of person who would have one.

I mean, I film a lot of videos.

Why not document more things through photos?

And that's something I wanna do this year.

So yeah I've been taking more photos.

Yeah. I think it's a good thing to have some stuff to look back on, because usually it's just videos on my phone

which is good, but then, you know, photos are nice too.

Also, speaking of Cessy.

I met her cat. Her cat is named Tuna. I slept over at her house this month.

Anyways, I met her cat and I really absolutely loved her.

She's so sweet and kind, "malambing" (affectionate).

She would like come up to me before I sleep and just sit there.

So I said to myself, "Maybe I should get a cat".

I mean, I enjoyed Tuna, so maybe I'll enjoy the cat I get.

So I got a cat. She's sleeping right now on my bed.

Her name is Sunday.

Let me tell you. It's been a stressful week. First of all, I found out she has fleas,

which I took care of. I brought her to the vet and then we gave her Frontline,

which removed all of her fleas.

She's still kind of itching. I'm guessing it's the flea bites that are still on her skin.

And then... I mean in the photos, she looked like this really small, harmless, sweet little angel.

And then I got to spend a few days with her and I realized that she is a little monster.

Well, that's too much of a word. But my friends and I joke that she's a little monster.

Because she looks so much like a sweet angel, but she's so "makulit" (super playful and energetic).

She runs around, she would like play-bite you.

She's kinda like a little puppy in a cat's body. Tbh.

But I really do love her and, sad to say, I'm thinking of rehoming her.

Finding a better home for her.

Because currently, I live with my parents. And my brothers' families live here too.

So I don't really have the liberty to share the whole house with Sunday,

because not all parts of the house are mine.

I'm not sure how everyone feel about having a cat roam around the house,

especially with kids around. Some of my nieces have allergies.

Not necessarily cat allergies, but, you know... Kids and their allergies.

So I'm trying to be sensitive to that.

So I really just keep her in my room.

I'm not sure if that's like a good longterm life for her to just stay here in my room.

And I don't know how long I'm gonna be living here.

I'm in my 20s. Who knows if I move with my best friends or if I get married (LOL), I dunno.

I don't know what her life's gonna be,

but for now I don't see her living here in my room forever.

And that's kind of sad. I want her to be able to socialize with other cats, other people.

My family's not really pet people. We have dogs, but then they're like guard dogs.

I'm blabbering a lot about this, but basically I just want to find a better home for her.

And it's kind of sad, because I want to keep her, but then I'm the only one taking care of her

and I don't really have much help and she's just in my room.

I don't know. I'm in a bit of a dilemma, so... Basically having problems with the cat.

I love her, but then I don't know what my plans are for her longterm. Definitely want a good life for this cat.

I hope you guys don't judge me, especially those of you who are pet owners.

I'm new, so I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. But then now I know and

now I know how much of a big responsibility it is to take care of another being.

So there's that.

It's really been frustrating, because I'm trying to like... Trying to compromise what I want and then what I want for her.

She peed in my bed guys, beside my head.

And it's frustrating for like a first time cat owner, pet owner, because it's new. Everything's new to me.

And I have to have extra patience. And I'm definitely learning a lot about myself.

Yeah. I'm not rushing to find a parent for her, a new parent, a new home.

There have been people asking me about her and I'm screening potential new owners for her.

I'm definitely not gonna give her to a random person, I want them to be pet-oriented,

and big, spacious house that Sunday can roam around in.

Lots of people to talk to, meow at, rather.

And many pets to interact with. Wow that's been a long tangent about my cat.

But for now yes, she's still my cat, she's still my Sunday,

even though she peed near my hair.

Just imagine that guys. Waking up with pee beside your head, it's not funny.

It's been a great January. I don't know if that sounded sarcastic,

but maybe it was, 50%.

It's been tough, but it's also been a great start to the year.

Lots of new things.

Definitely hoping to grow this channel this year, don't know how I'm gonna do that.

But you guys who message me often keep me going.

So that's the only reason I'm continuing this, because if not, I really don't know why I'm still doing this.

I definitely enjoy talking like this to you guys

and enjoy reading your comments. If you guys weren't there to comment and talk to me, there's no reason

to keep talking to no one, but you guys are there at the other end, which I am very thankful for.

But yeah. I hope you guys are doing great.

Definitely will try to update you more often. I know it's been a long time since I just stood here

and talked to you guys.

Yeah. That's it for now guys. I hope you guys are doing well.

I hope you're enjoying your 2019 so far. And I hope that you are being the person that you want to be.

Do a self-check every now and then, if you are being kind, generous, patient.

Definitely haven't been liking my personal answers to those questions.

But yeah, just a self-reminder and a reminder to everyone else to check yourself and see if

you're living the life that you want, doing the things that you want, and spending your time with people who you really love and care about.

And let me know if you guys are doing well down in the comments.

Definitely check out my Twitter, it's @NCLVCNT.

And also my Instagram @nikkivicente.

Anyways, I'll see you next time!

And with that, be sure to like, comment, and subscribe, and all that good stuff!

And remember, stay monumental!

Bye!

For more infomation >> What's been up with me? - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

⏱NOT YOUR TYPICAL POWER HOUR 2019 - CLEAN WITH ME 2019 - Duration: 13:22.

well welcome back in this video we're gonna be doing some cleaning and

organizing we're gonna make the mundane just a little insane if you like that

sort of thing keep on watching I'm Andrea Jean I'm a creator by date and a

licensed mental health professional by night on this channel we talk about all

things motivation subscribe thumbs up if you like it alright you guys so today we

may be doing a little bit of cleaning but we have some organizing to do I'm

ashamed to admit what I'm about to show you okay this is what this is what I got

a list here today don't look at my sink don't look in

there see that I told you not to look there wait we they just showed you my

house is a pits per usual but that's not we're here for today we are gonna do it

this stuff guys I got to put away some Christmas stuff I know it's a little

pest too I mean I got the Christmas stuff put away but I gotta kind of

organize it put it in our storage closet it's just like all spewed out in the

storage closets so we're gonna put that stuff away there's a ton of toys

downstairs that I'm gonna try to organize the thing about the toys that's

a little bit maddening right I don't know about you leave a comment if you

can relate to this thumbs up but you straighten all the toys right it's like

your kids know that you took time to straighten all the toys organize them do

all that good stuff and they're like hey I know that mom Merida heads clean up

those toys I'm gonna go down and destroy yes that's what it feels like I know but

I'm sick of stepping on them it's dark down there in the basement at night when

I get done with work and I just I don't want to spring an ankle nothing Goods

gonna come in it so we're gonna straighten up the toy is going to do

that and then if we have some time we may sort a little laundry I got about

four baskets in my bedroom and if I can sort maybe one or two I'm gonna feel

pretty good about that if you know me we don't do a ton of folding of the laundry

because we hang most things up so that's why I like to sort the laundry long

story short okay you want to see a list yeah there's a list read it

yeah oh and first and foremost as you all know we're gonna have some fun

and you know what I'm lacking in my water game here this morning so we're

gonna get some water we're gonna get hydrated and every time in this video

that I say the word get it I mean I don't have to say it like that but like

get it get it got it get it you're gonna take a drink of water because we're

gonna find health and organizing and motivating all in 1 3 for 1 special 3

for 1 special right here mmm get that hair out of the way so let's

fill up that water bottle let's get that I hate to say a Christmas

table but away let's do it

first things first let's take a drink let's get hydrated because we're doing

the health all in one here by the end of this video we're gonna have drank this

whole water hashtag water goals and yeah that's what

we're gonna do we're doing this whole water bottle and I'm gonna do this in an

hour an hour or less so we gonna be Zippin and zoomin and zinging and

zinging mall caffeinated uh excuse me getting hydrated getting ready to

organize some shit see these Christmas lights and they're down but we got to

put them downstairs we got our star and Santa you got to go away until next year

let's bring all this stuff downstairs here we are down in the dungeon no I'm

just kidding don't mind my water you two here

I won't make you listen to this whole video okay so I'm gonna get some booty

bumping beats here and don't you worry i hook you up I'm gonna get some good

beats for you too while you watch me organize this chaos ready set go

alright hey that's good huh finally see it didn't take that long it was just a

matter of doing it right that probably took me like 15 minutes to get it kind

of all organized in there together in one spot that sort of thing let's take a

look over here at a quick cleaning tip this is where I store all of those toys

in these bins definitely not organized but makes cleanup so easy got this at

Walmart

well let's take a peek at our hard work here looking pretty good this kind of

stuff just gets me excited yep I'll take that down to the next thing

all right feeling good yes we got about 15 minutes left of this speed cleaning

power sort of our adventure yes but we can get it good and we're almost done at

this huh it is 10 26 15 minutes let's sort some laundry I don't know how many

baskets I'm gonna do one two Juan do what y'all think and maybe we can sort

and fold laundry together and it's just it's like it's a community thing right

yes okay enough jabbering less salt

we're making decent time it is 10:41 I am a little bit out of breath here so

I'm just gonna leave these few things on the bed we will put them away later cuz

we don't about time to put them away I'm just gonna move these baskets right here

against my wall it's like their home away from home

and then maybe tomorrow when my kids are eating their breakfast that sort of

thing I will go through hang everything up but at least it's sorted and I'm

feeling good I could all three baskets sorted

thanks to your motivation and there we go get it

okay now last but not least let's go finish up our water and then I need to

get my kids some lunch they're gonna be home here shortly from the gym with

their dad and then this mama's got to go to work so water agua

mmm-hmm my skin is thanking me for it now let's cross the supper list where is

my permanent marker you smell good don't they

your nature smell Sharpie I don't weird I know

alright sorted laundry and more important than anything else we we have

fun we had fun now didn't leave we got hydrated we organized some stuff

we got some laundry sorted we got toys picked up and that is all that we're

gonna have time for today little bit little bites makes things seem a little

less overwhelming because that's the goal isn't it OOP I hear the door down

again if you like this sort of thing go ahead hit that subscribe button and

you'll see your fine faces in the next one thanks for watching

For more infomation >> ⏱NOT YOUR TYPICAL POWER HOUR 2019 - CLEAN WITH ME 2019 - Duration: 13:22.

-------------------------------------------

January Favorites: inc Me Time Food Journal (cc) - Duration: 11:43.

*Silent* GAhhhh!

It's fine, I just dislocated my wrist.

Shall we try this again? Brace on, okay.

Hi guys I'm Shelly welcome back to my channel.

It's the end of January, apparently.

I mean, I've been pretty much comatose for most of January, with tonsillitis.

This is the first time I've properly filmed this side of the new year.

I'm a bit kind of, out of practice and I'm not really sure my voice is gonna hold out.

But we're gonna go for anyway, so yay!

These are all the things I have been enjoying in...... in January.

Starting with this beauty, who has been named Carmen Erect-ra.

Yes you heard me right. The best name ever!

So I was given a bulb for Christmas, from my landlords.

And I have been slowly documenting her journey of growing, rather a lot. Over on my Instagram.

She came out 2 days ago, she flowered and she's just she's a bit bonkers!

So at the last count she was, I think it is 2 foot 6.

Hopefully she won't grow any taller. It's been Day of the Triffids, she's been extremely scary.

I don't even think she's supposed to be flowering yet, and yet here she is an all her beautiful glory.

I feel like I should kind of, tuck her.... with the bald head that would just be epic.

So she's been pure entertainment for a month, though I was scared at one point that she just eat me.

She did just, kind of look like a ginormous phallus at one point.

Yes so that's been pure entertainment this month.

Next thing I've been loving, I've actually done that video all of this on its own.

My last Hormone Diaries video was about this. But it is the BeYou period pain strips.

This is one you put on your abdomen, on your back, and it's specific for a period pain.

As I said, i did a whole video on this and I'll link that here there and everywhere. if you want more information.

But Dear God do these work!

Literally about three days ago, I had mind numbing ovulation pain. Like ridiculous ovulation pain!

My whole back had cramped up. just frozen up from the muscles that spasmed and everything.

I've had these on like continual through those couple of days.

Just to take the edge off of it, and it has helped like a massive amount. I love them!

The 3rd thing that I have been loving this month. technically came out in December, but I just have finished listening to it.

It's a podcast done by BBC's 5 live. I will leave links to it down below.

It's called Surrogacy: a family frontier

It's a show presented by Dustin Lance Black, who is a activist and a screenwriter.

I did one of my 12 Gays of Christmas about him,

There's 5 episodes about becoming a father as a gay man.

About Surrogacy, about the law and the lack of it in England.

About the law in America, about the prejudice that comes with it.

The conversation about religion, and the conversation about people who..... who don't believe in it.

It was a really, really interesting podcast. I was so sucked in by the humanity of it.

Lots of different speakers, including people that I don't necessarily agree with.

But you can't argue with somebody, and you can't take somebody argument on board.

Unless you've heard it, and you listen to it, and you take it on board.

Then you go "I understand how you feel, but this is where I think you're wrong"

"Can we have a discussion about it?"

And it was just a really lovely discussion about things I didn't know.

Especially about the law, and the lack of it in England.

Surrogacy is sort of, all over the place. Because technically there aren't any laws written about it yet.

Lance has a extremely human way of talking about it, obviously he's been through the experience.

So it's a very kind of, hands-on thing and you just, you hear his little child in the background now and again.

Just gurgling away because he's recording it while he's at home, looking after the child.

It's just adorable, but at the same time extremely educational.

Sticking on the entertainment theme. I wanted to mention a Youtuber who I am addicted to right now.

That is the channel Glam & Gore, and the person who presents it is called Mykie.

She is an FX makeup artist, and usually... I mean, it's fascinating watching people do FX makeup.

Cause you just.... they completely change the shape at their face, and they do all these things, and I find it amazing.

But the way Mykie presents herself and does these videos, just ah they crack me up.

She's so personable, and so lovable and she has a little baby, little husky, called Ripley.

Who's just so cute, and at one point.

There is one video where she actually turns herself into Ripley, she turns herself into a dog.

I have found her extremely entertaining, I've have had, pretty much a month in bed watching TV, and watching YouTube.

She has just been, she just makes me makes me happy.

I can be an enormous amount of pain, and yet I'll put Mykie on,

I'm just like, 'Oh no, everything's alright because she's there'

She's funny, and she's talking to her a little Alexa, making it play Careless Whisper over and over again.

It's just, yeah I'm slightly obsessed with the woman and I just love her.

Last but not least favorite things this month is My Journal by Melanie Murphy.

Some of you may know that Melanie is a youtuber.

Normally I don't buy Youtubers merchandise, I try not to get sucked in. Because then I just lose all my money.

This one grabs me because Melanie talks about healthy lifestyles,

she has been through multiple different eating disorders in her life.

She talks about how, since she has recovered from her eating disorders. She has a food journal.

She doesn't track calories, she doesn't track, you know, her weight and things like that.

She literally just has a diary where she writes down what she eats.

She has IBS, so she likes to track her food to see if anything flares that up.

I am sort of in the same position, where I don't want to track my calories,

I don't want to you know. 'oh my god I must hate myself because I get over 2,000 calories today'

Like Whatever, screw it!

But I would love a way of tracking what I am eating, because of my Gastroparesis.

Sometimes, some foods will flare my stomach up, sometimes they won't.

Sometimes I have to go to the doctor with a food chart, and go.

"Right this is what I'm eating right now, and and this is where my health is"

I've been just putting it in NHS forms that they give me. Which are really depressing and really medical and they're just.......

They trigger me in so many ways.

So Melanie made this, and it is a food tracker but it's a healthy one.

So here you have food for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Desserts. Eat all the food.

Exercise time, Activity, Water Fruits & Vegetables, To-Do list.

If you have it To-Do this that day.

Vitamins & Supplements, and a Something you are grateful for that day.

Then you have hearts up here for digestion, so depending on how your stomach could manage to digest that day.

Or your mood, and then you can put the date and there's plenty of room to kind of add notes and things like that.

If some food is triggered my stomach to go crazy and then slow down and bloat up and stuff like that.

I can go back a couple of days and find out what it was. Because often I don't remember.

So this isn't telling me to exercise, it's not telling me to eat in certain things. It's not telling me to track my weight.

It is literally, completely honestly. What have you done that day?

What have you eaten that day?

And how did it go?

And some of these days are completely blank, because I haven't been able to eat.

And some of these days are quite full, because I've had a really good stomach day.

It's my way of tracking that.

As most of you will probably know if you've watched any of my previous videos.

Over the last couple years, I have severe stomach problems I have Gastroparesis.

Which means that often my stomach just shuts down, and doesn't digest food.

I'm currently going through a flare-up with that.

I haven't really talks about it much, I want to do a video about it.

I just haven't, I haven't been able to sit down and find the right words.

It hasn't been easy and some stuff is going down, and I haven't been talking about it. Because it's difficult for me to deal with.

But this has helped so much with that over the last.....

I think I got it, I actually got it 2 days before the New Year, and I started filling it out straight away.

I was so excited to get it, because I don't like being told what to do.

So when I'm given a sheet by the doctor, it's like.

"Please fill this out and we're going to judge you on what you've eaten, what you haven't eaten"

I don't....... why would anybody like that?

It's like being a five-year-old and you've been told what to do.

But if I just have this, which is a nice, lovely book.

And I'm doing it voluntarily, and they're like "Okay what have you eaten?" I'm just like, "Here you go".

I don't mind filling this in.

I enjoy filling this in. Where is the NHS forms. I get very, very upset filling it in.

Because I just feel like a failure. If I haven't ate the right food, or if I haven't eaten enough.

This just...... just I.... I think it's more of a personal thing for me.

I get really upset having to talk to the doctor about food. Because I feel judged all the time.

And this doesn't judge me!

This book just... just doesn't judge me. It's nice, it's shiny, it's lovely.

It feels like a treat to me. To fill this out.

Instead of, I'm gonna judge you on what you haven't managed to eat this week.

So I'm very, very grateful to Melanie for, for making this.

It's.... it's yeah....

It's..... just made my life that bit easier.

Okay that's...... That was emotional, I didn't know I was gonna get emotional about that.

But it's because my stomach is being an absolute idiot right now.

And there's a lot of kind of background emotion with that.

Having to deal with with going through all of this again.

I mean if you've been here a while, well you saw what it did to me last time.

So to know that, that might start again or is starting again......

It's not an easy thing to deal with.

But that is what's happening in my life right now.

But this has made so much of a damn difference in my life.

And I'm very, very grateful.

I will leave a link to it down below, though I think it is sold out. But there will be another run of them.

And I do believe Melanie is making a different version of this as well.

Without all the extra kind of bump in it.

So if you literally just wanted a journal version, and not with all the kind of....

Affirmations and 30-day challenges and everything else that's in there.

I think there's also um... there's a page in here I can color in as well.

Which I'm looking forward to doing at some point.

Okay...emotion. Wasn't expecting that.

Apprently I'm more triggered than I thought I was.

But yeah.... so that's all my favorite things in January.

Coming up in February.... big month for me.

I get a year older, this channel gets a year older...

I have a couple of gigs to go to.

That I don't even know if I can go to, but I have the tickets. So even not I can just hang the tickets up and make them look pretty.

I'm rambling.... I hope you guys are good and they've had a good January.

Ummm yeah, that was a mess of a video.

I'm sorry for the emotion... no I'm not. Emotions are real, but whatever...

Okay I'm gonna shut up now!

See you guys soon, Byeeee.

Oh blimey, if I do make a video of my health.

All I'm gonna be doing is sobbing the whole time.

When did I become such an emotional Nelly?

For more infomation >> January Favorites: inc Me Time Food Journal (cc) - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

TOUT LE MONDE EST PARTI, JE ME SUIS RETROUVE SEUL ... (MEDJUGORJE APPARITION-GOSPA) - Duration: 3:17.

In the Catholic Church ... all the good wishes, especially those who want

change the world, ... those who want a different future ... are welcome

... Catholics are not people perfect ... you may have some flaws

... like loving women too much, being divorced, to be a little racist, to be homosexual, ... the

main thing is to pray with the heart ... for the rest will evolve later ... the

more important is to find the true prayer ... if you find the true prayer,

joy, grace, peace ... you will pray more ... and more and more and ... you

eventually put God in the first place in your life …

Personally, I run a little after the places of apparitions of Mary, I know

do not do that ... well, in any case case is that I read ...

During my holidays in Lourdes, I found in front of the cave of the apparitions

and there was long queue for enter the cave ...

And I did not understand anything at all, there was a downpour and everyone is

left, and I found myself alone in front of Cave …. I was able to caress the stone

and watch the fountain quietly ...

Convert, now, after it will be too late, Marie tells us ...

I do not really know what that means, but you have to trust him ....

To subscribe follow the white arrow, click on the logo, now because you ...

you can come back to the video after ...

The flowers of God ...

Jesus walked in the gardens and found a fig tree

without a fig, it was explained that it was not not the time and jesus curses the fig tree ...

... we must understand that Jesus does not wait not us natural things. He is waiting

from us that we go beyond our nature ... Let me explain, we all have more or

less of the gifts of love, ... some are nice, ... others like people, ... he

there are people who like to listen, there are psychologically very strong people ... and

then there are those who do not have these gifts ... depressed people, ... people all

time angry or bad mood ... God knows it and he just wants us

exceeds what we are naturally to give more .... so he will ask more

someone nice ... has a person who has dirty character ...

Subscribe and especially do not forget the small bell, to be alerted to each

new publication ...

On the left you can access our memories, by clicking on the link and on the right

you can see our best videos or more videos ...

Now you can subscribe ... next ... the red arrow ...

For more infomation >> TOUT LE MONDE EST PARTI, JE ME SUIS RETROUVE SEUL ... (MEDJUGORJE APPARITION-GOSPA) - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Wiktoria – Not With Me - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Wiktoria – Not With Me - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Gay? Reading your Assumptions about Me! - Duration: 7:58.

the last question is I assume that you're gay

hey girls and gays welcome back to rogerthat

so today what I really wanted to do

was follow the trends thats been going on on youtube

where my subscribers and followers tell me there assumptions about me

and i know its been overdone so much ya'll are probably getting tired of it!

but i havent done it so im gonna jump on it

and do it because I am like any other youtuber. views are my fuel. is my nicotine my drug.

and i need them so

im not even kidding these videos are so overdone right now. I thought it would be fun to join in too.

but if you're not subscribed to my channel be sure to hit that subscribe button and join the family

because I do make videos about the LGBT community every single week and we're building a community based on love and acceptance here

and we want you included as well!

lets get to this video you guys!

so the first question was. "You are okay emotionally and financially?"

although it might appear that I am okay financially

okay with all my money and stuff

i dont feel like i am. Right now in my life is not the point in my life where I got money.

where i feel comfortable with my life and money. i have loans out the wazoo!

and it freaks me out because i don't know how I am going to pay for it!

i dont have like a real big boy job

i work as a waiter so thats a little scary!

im not okay financially at the moment! ABSOLUTELY FALSE!

as far as whether I am okay emotionally

For more infomation >> I'm Gay? Reading your Assumptions about Me! - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

everybody loves me {MEME} Gift for GiuliTheWolf - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> everybody loves me {MEME} Gift for GiuliTheWolf - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

A song to you, from me - Duration: 2:03.

This is for you Emma, so here we go.

I am the dark to your light, the wrong to your right

your beauty it heightens and frightens me

I don't know what to do

I've never been so blue

but not the kind where you're sad

because blue is a really nice color when you think about it

it's like the ocean

in motion making waves inside my stomach

how do you do it?

how do you make me feel these things I've never felt before

I'm a little queasy I know, it's a little cheesy

when I say you drive me crazy baby

a year went by and it was great and though it's hazy the memories we made will never fade away

you think you're not deserving of a song

well, that's just crazy because I really love you

and the things that you do, and you inspire me to, to be a better person every day

and also,

you're serving looks

back to blue, the color of the ocean

everyone loves the ocean, right?

except for people with hydrophobia

but I like the ocean, and I like you, so

do you maybe wanna hang out? like maybe a date I dunno

we've been on a ton already but my heart is pounding steady

and every single time we're together I feel as light as a feather so please

just don't forget to ask your mom

will you be my date to the prom?

(please say yes)

For more infomation >> A song to you, from me - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

CRY ME A RIVER - JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE | UKULELE COVER & CHORDS - Duration: 4:04.

You were my sun

You were my earth

But you didn't know all the ways I loved you no

So you took a chance

And made other plans

But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down no

You don't have to say what you did

I already know I found out from him

Now there's just no chance for you and me there'll never be

And don't it make you sad about it

You told me you loved me

Why did you leave me all alone

Now you tell me you need me

When you call me on the phone

Girl I refuse you must have me confused

With some other guy

Your bridges were burned and now it's your turn

To cry

Cry me a river

Go on and just cry me a river

Go on and just cry me a river

Go on and just cry me a river

I know that they say

That some things are better left unsaid

It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it

(Don't act like you don't know it)

All of these things people told me

Keep messing with my head

Should've picked honesty

Then you may not have blown it

You don't have to say what you did,

I already know, I found out from him

Now there's just no chance for you and me,

There'll never be

And don't it make you sad about it

You told me you loved me

Why did you leave me all alone

Now you tell me you need me

When you call me on the phone

Girl I refuse,

You must have me confused

With some other guy

The bridges were burned,

And now it's your turn

To cry,

So cry me a river

Go on and just cry me a river

Go on and just cry me a river

Go on and just cry me a river

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving

The damage is done so I guess I'll be leaving

You don't have to say what you did,

I already know, I found out from him

Now there's just no chance for you and me,

There'll never be

And don't it make you sad about it

Don't it make you sad about it

For more infomation >> CRY ME A RIVER - JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE | UKULELE COVER & CHORDS - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Steffany Gretzinger - Save Me - Duration: 5:27.

I tried to be the hero for a day But all my super powers failed to save

So I turned in my ego and my cape I was made to fly, but not this way

It all starts with breathing You in Breathing You in Deeply

I've been drowning under my skin No one but You can save me

My weakness is my honor not my shame Leaning is my portion not my pain

I was frantic till You changed the pace You won't give me more than I can take

It all starts with breathing You in Breathing You in Deeply

I've been drowning under my skin No one but You can save me

You're my hero You're the only One Who is strong enough

You're my hero You always pick me up Before I self destruct

You're my hero You're the only One Who is strong enough

You're my hero You always pick me up Before I self destruct

It all starts with breathing You in Breathing You in Deeply

I've been drowning under my skin No one but You can save me

For more infomation >> Steffany Gretzinger - Save Me - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Me and My Shadow Episodes 1 - Scott Moss - Duration: 3:31.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

dear either this tree doesn't migrate or the

skies falling Oh would you like to come down and play with me I would like to

only I'm rather busy at the moment gathering honey you know there's no

beehive in that tree that's why I've disguised myself as the

Sun to trick the bees into building their beehive in a nice warm spot oh

maybe I can help I'll dress as a son and join you actually I don't think that

would be a very good idea piglet if the BC two sons they might get suspicious

I understand

hello Tigger would you like to play with me no time piglet I had a lot of bumps

in to do but I can bounce with you that's Larry but I'm bouncing nope

Tigger rabbit would you like to play with me oh no not now piglet can't you

see we're finishing yours house not much of a house just right for not much of a

donkey Oh perhaps I can help oh I'm sorry

ah now look what you've done yeah why don't you find someone else to play with

anyone else there isn't any

why does everyone ignore a very small animal if only I could find a very small

friend to play with Oh baby I can play with my shadow maybe we should play

something a little less scary okay okay how about a game of catch this one

oh my very good at playing ball you're the friend ease friend I ever had I bend

you'd never ignore me like all my other friends oh my oh dear

piglets it'd better to make-believe playmates and he's talking to it

Oh our fault shouldn't have ignored him next to

For more infomation >> The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Me and My Shadow Episodes 1 - Scott Moss - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

PLAN WITH ME : FEBRUARY 2019 | BULLET JOURNAL SETUP - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> PLAN WITH ME : FEBRUARY 2019 | BULLET JOURNAL SETUP - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

#SavSays: "Better players than me will finish with less trophies" - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> #SavSays: "Better players than me will finish with less trophies" - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

ALL DAY CLEAN WITH ME 2019 (Speed Cleaning Motivation) - Duration: 25:09.

Hey Everyone and welcome to Chore With Me.

I was in such a cleaning mood today

and so I decided to clean all day long.

This video is a result of me cleaning all day long!

I think I'm going to put on some relaxing music and I'm not going to do too much commentary.

You'll notice I don't smile too much during this video. That's because I've got my serious cleaning face on!

I'm actually really happy on the inside. I promise:)

Enjoy the video!

For more infomation >> ALL DAY CLEAN WITH ME 2019 (Speed Cleaning Motivation) - Duration: 25:09.

-------------------------------------------

Without me Meme (read description please.GLITCH WARNING) - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Without me Meme (read description please.GLITCH WARNING) - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Travel w/ me to Chile | Chill Travel Video - Duration: 2:33.

Thank you for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét