Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 1, 2019

Youtube daily me Jan 31 2019

I wish I knew, I wish I knew

bitch, fuck you motherfucker

Leo: Look at this Omar: I can't play with 10 men on the field

Leo: Leo Messi is acting so fucking tough now. Like that's right, that's right. I'm good.

Let's end this game properly Omar: Get Messi out of here

Alright, you ready for this? Imma Speedrun this bitch

alright, go ahead

Score a goal, you won't, you won't

(Random in-game commentary)

Player conversation, okay. It's home, it's home. Come on.

Players warming up. Andale, andale

Ronaldo come on dude, you've got yourself a bonus on there

Try your harde- YOU BITCH I LOST

What was the score?

1-0 dude

It's fucking bad luck

That's so gay. I don't want to do this anymore

It's okay my name's JE-

For more infomation >> FIFA hates me Takumo vs Omar and sim matches - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Stavanger's City Islands - Explore Lindøy with me - Duration: 3:09.

So, this way over there, that is Stavanger - that is the place where I live, and we've

just come here on a boat to this little island called Lindøy and we're going to explore

it!

Basically, I don't know if you know this but there are a lot of different islands surrounding

Stavanger, so basically, Stavanger has its own kind of mini-archipelago and you can take

this boat that takes you to all of the city islands for the same price as a bus ticket,

so it's really cheap, and then you can go for a hike on all these different islands.

That's exactly what we're going to do now, so come and explore Lindøy with me!

So one of the peculiar things about this island is that the boat usually doesn't stop.

It only stops when there's people around, so we now have to hoist the little buoy over

there, or we have to go on the staircase and wave to the captain, cause otherwise the boat

won't stop.

For more infomation >> Stavanger's City Islands - Explore Lindøy with me - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

gosting.me | сдача жилья в посуточную аренду - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> gosting.me | сдача жилья в посуточную аренду - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Vajzat e Diellit Episodi 91 - Me Titra Shqip - Duration: 0:40.

SUBSCRIBE per tu informuar rreth episodave te rinje.

For more infomation >> Vajzat e Diellit Episodi 91 - Me Titra Shqip - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Chidi/Eleanor | Always Find Me Here (+3x12) - Duration: 3:51.

Just know...

I am not even scared to get rebooted...

you did everything you could to help me.

because I know that you'll be here taking care of me.

Relationships are stupid.

You're a really good fake soulmate.

You're scared you're never gonna have a real one...

and then when you do, you're scared it's gonna go away.

Just because we have a new guest in the house doesn't mean I'm not still gonna be there for you.

I wish we had more time together.

Oh, time means nothing.

I'm in this. We're a team.

It won't be okay.

Which is why you need to erase my memory and reboot me.

I wanna stay in the good place because of you.

That would be erasing...

Us. I know.

I love you.

Because I love you... I think.

Jeremy Bearimy, baby. We'll just get through this and then you and I can chill out in the dot of the i forever.

And you don't need to respond 'cause

Right... we'll be okay.

I know you have trouble saying how you feel.

I love you too.

What's up?

We found each other before hundreds of times.

We can do it again.

Eleanor. I'm Chidi Anagonye and you are my soulmate.

Do you think anybody cared that I died?

You know who doesn't suck? Chidi.

I bet way more people cared that you died.

I feel like I failed you.

No!

He is putting himself in danger to help us.

Because you're a nice person.

Because he, unlike us, is an amazing person!

Don't ever think that!

They're not the reason I flew all the way from Arizona.

You flew all the way here from Arizona just to see me?

You are.

I'm sorry, but this is just how it has to be.

I've never been that certain about anything.

How did I

say that... that easily?

I don't know who this joker is, but it's not Chidi Anagonye.

This house is stupid and you're lame and I hate you.

I love you too.

I've never seen you before in my life...

but I think, somehow, that we know each other.

No, there is no "us guys"! We basically just met each other.

Bye, Chidi.

No matter what he does, we will find each other

No, Eleanor. You guys have known each other a really long time.

and we will help each other. Because we're soulmates.

Hi, Chidi.

I'm Eleanor.

Come on in.

For more infomation >> Chidi/Eleanor | Always Find Me Here (+3x12) - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

'CALL ME' Sza ft. Ella Mai type beat | (2019) - Duration: 3:39.

Download this FREE SZA TYPE BEAT at stoopidlou.com

For more infomation >> 'CALL ME' Sza ft. Ella Mai type beat | (2019) - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

[Storytelling] ABC I LIKE ME! -- PHONICS - Duration: 2:42.

feeling good about me is as easy as ABC

A I am awesome

B brave and

C cheerful

D I have big dreams

E and I like to explore

F I am a good friend

G I love to giggle

H and be happy

I have a great imagination

J I can jump and juggle

K I am kind

L I am a good leader

M sometimes I make mistakes

N and sometimes I'm noisy

O I love to play outside

P I try to be polite

Q I like quiet times

R so I can read

S I am good at sharing

T tea I am talented

U look at me I'm unique

V I try to eat all my vegetables

W I like to make wishes

X xxx ooo!

Y yawn I need a good night's sleep, so tomorrow

Z I can zoom on

For more infomation >> [Storytelling] ABC I LIKE ME! -- PHONICS - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Cook with Me! Italian Sausage & Peppers - Duration: 5:13.

Hi, my name is Stephanie and today I'm going to bring you a video that nobody asked for.

But I thought I'd do anyway because this channel is newly opened and the Tuesday that I normally upload,

I uploaded to my other channel to announce that this channel existed. So, you know what, here's a fun video.

"Fun video" just for you. So, here's the deal. I finally finished all my meal prep for my healthy meal prep stuff.

But my husband kinda still needs to eat. So, I'm going to be making him a italian sausage ... sausage, peppers,

and onions. This is not my recipe. ... It's from the internet somewhere. I don't know where it's from.

I'm sorry. I do want to show you the lovely process if you enjoy watching people cook food who don't know what

they're doing. We have our Nala, who's going to help us. Yeah. She's not a very helpful cook. She likes

to just eat the food if she can. But here is the italian sausage. We get more than suggested and [Nala barks]

Nala says hello. And we have two tablespoons of le butter. A yellow onion right there. Half of a red onion.

Of course, my favorite way of doing garlic. [laughs] A large red bell pepper and a green bell pepper.

Those are going to be sliced. White wine. Now, for me, I substitute using white grape juice and some

lemon juice and I found that as a substitution online for it and that's what I've used ever since. And then we're

gonna serve it with some spaghetti and some red sauce, which is in the fridge right now. We have

our water boiling, ready for the spaghett.

[music]

Alright, boys and girls, learn your knife skills from someone else, 'cause I just cut my finger.

Thank you all so much for watching today. If you enjoyed this video, go ahead and give it a thumbs

up and let me know if you've ever eaten anything like this before in the comments below. Hopefully Justin enjoys

his food and hopefully you're having a great week. Bye!

For more infomation >> Cook with Me! Italian Sausage & Peppers - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

HOOTWHISTLE #12 - Dance With Me, Darling - Duration: 24:19.

For more infomation >> HOOTWHISTLE #12 - Dance With Me, Darling - Duration: 24:19.

-------------------------------------------

REAGINDO A SUPOSIÇÕES SOBRE MIM | Mariana Reis - Duration: 9:26.

Hello everyone! Welcome to another video on the channel

So today I bring you a very special video

a tag that has been on high in the last few days

that I saw on the channel of Joana Gentil

and when I saw only her she had made a video of assumptions

and I went to look for American youtubers

and found lots of videos

and let's just say I've seen lots of videos from these

therefore

I started to like the video so much

I got in the instagram this publication here!

for you also leave me your guesses about me

and for me to make this video too

and that's basically what I'm going to do today

I will react to your assumptions about me

and let's see if they are true or false

and I think it's going to be a really cool video

I'll be honest ... I've seen some assumptions

and I tried not to see them all so let's see how this is going to go

And there, move on to the video.

The first guess is "you seem to be high"

and I do not look like ... I'm really tall

I have 1,70m

sometimes I have 1.69m

other times it's 1.70m ... but usually it's 1.70m ... so I'm high yes

Then there's another one I've just seen now that says "you look like someone who sleeps a lot"

... if it was just the face ...

I really sleep a lot, I spend my life sleeping

...

then says "you seem to be ashamed"

and yes I am very ashamed, mainly

When I do not know the people

I'm almost always silent ... but

when I start to have confidence with people

seriously! nobody can hold me for long

but with whom I do not know I'm really very ashamed ...

my God! I received this question many times ...

and I do not know why people think this but ...

It's not only you but

but my friends

they tell me several times what it is ...

that I am rich! and I'm not rich

but look at how many people have said that I am rich ...

"I think you come from families with lots of money"

"You are rich and you do not tell anyone"

"you have a lot of money"

"you have a lot of money"

it's rotten from rich

and I think there's still another one here that says ... exactly, "you're rich"

I'm not rich, I do not know if I pretend to be because

It's not something I try to do ...

Sometimes people try to make others understand that they are rich.

and I do not try to make you understand anything

and people think I have a lot of money ..

Unfortunately I'm not rich.

I wish...

"I think you have a secret tattoo that you do not show anyone"

not! I do not have any tattoos .. just so you have notion

of my fear of needles and these things ...

I do not even have holes in my ears ...

makes me very impressed

whatever is

to pierce my skin or get into my skin

I really want to get a tattoo

but I do not think so soon I'll have the courage to do

because if I do not even have earrings

The more I get a tattoo

who knows ... but no I do not have a secret tattoo that I do not show to anybody

I think you've run away from home

I never ran away from home but I

I'll be honest ... when I was 6 years old or so

I remember that I argued with

My mother or my grandmother something like that.

so I started to pack a suitcase, I packed my suitcase

I wrote a letter later...

and I know I was ready to run away from home

but then I never got away

because I started to think "where am I going to sleep?"

etc...

and I started to get scared

and I ended up not running away from home

I tried but I never ran away ...

I bet you drink every weekend.

I do not know what image I'm going to spend on youtube

but no, I do not drink every weekend

I've said several times that I'm not much to leave

I'd rather stay at home

I do not drink too much

in fact I do not drink practically anything

It is rare for me to drink! do you see?

Of course when I go out I drink some more

but it's never exaggerated

so I do not drink much, much less every weekend

You smoked / already smoked

no ... I never smoked ... I do not smoke

I've never been curious to experience any of these things

So no...

if this "you smoke" had already shocked me then the next ...

so the next one ... "I think you've tried drugs (does not mean you just tried it)"

No, I've never tried drugs ...

If I did not even try smoking or anything like that

much less would try drugs

seriously! It's really those kinds of things I'm not curious to try

I do not like to never say why you should never say never

but I do not think I'll ever be interested in experiencing this kind of thing

OMG!

I'm really enjoying this one!

I think you're "arranged to leave" only from the waist up

I will stand up

Ok...

Of course I'm only "arranged to come out" of the waist up because I'm too lazy

so it's good and I'm much more comfortable

of course ... socks

the next one is - "have you been to the fight?"

no I've never been to the fight, I'm against violence

The closest I had to walk into the fight was an aggressive conversation

horrible!

One or two horrible !!

I swore never again

but I have never been to the fight, if I had been to the fight I would have been in these 2 times

which I even had almost !! but let's not talk about it ... it's a long story

let's not remember this

I received many messages saying that I look very dear

It's not that I'm saying I look very sweet

This even seems ...

ahhhhh God...

But I take the "looks dear" in the sense of

look calm, calm ...

that yes...

I am all these things ... I am peace

and everything I'm here in the camera

I'm with other people and who knows me knows this

without taking or putting

super calm, super calm, I'm in my

and ya I'm associating dear to be calm and so ...

the next one is - "you're popular at school"

I do not know why people think this anymore ...

I'm not popular

I never went and never want to be honest.

I'm that kind of person who

with how many fewer people do I get along better

and in how many less groups do I walk in

better for me because there will not be

that of

"here he flouted" "he said badly" "and now you are in this group" "and now you are in that group"

and Bla Bla Bla!!

I do not have the patience for these things do you see?

I have my friends and I do not need more

therefore, no...

I've never been popular, I'm not and I do not intend to be ...

because the further I am

of big confusions of groups and so better for me

so do not get me in shits

the next one is - "a person who has a lot of willpower"

it is true! I put something in my head

I'm going to the end of the world to have what I want

by chance will power is something that I have a lot of

so yes I am a person with a lot of will power

the next one is - "I suppose you've painted your hair"

Yes, I already did my hair ... last year

He now has these Californians

and in 7 years of school I also painted the hair

exactly as I have right now

who were also Californians

I dyed my hair 2 times

the next one is - "you seem to be quite jealous"

and I'm not very jealous

I do not know why I look like

but I'm really not jealous at all

I'm that kind of person who's just jealous

when you give me reason to have

Because if you do not give me reason to be jealous, I'm calm

even because the person

do something you should not do

I will be quiet and free of conscience because

I did nothing

and therefore the person is going to keep that weight and not me

so...

No, I'm not very jealous

Sometimes I irritate my boyfriend.

to appear to be jealous even just to see him angry

because sometimes....

it makes me equal then sometimes I like to annoy a little

I have here many more assumptions to answer but ...

I will not be able to answer all of them because otherwise this video will get huge

and I do not want it to get too big

if you want a part 2 with the rest of the assumptions

because they are immense and I also have here others that are very interesting

so if you want part 2 with more assumptions tell me down there in the comments to let me know

and leave yours like to let me know what you like

leave your comment, do not forget to subscribe the channel

to get up to speed at 15k

and then it's all I really hope you enjoyed in a big kiss and until the next video

Byeeee!!

For more infomation >> REAGINDO A SUPOSIÇÕES SOBRE MIM | Mariana Reis - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

[歌詞/Lyrics] 馮提莫 - Stay With Me (和我在一起) Fengtimo - Stay With Me (He Wo Zai Yi Qi) 나랑있어 - Duration: 2:49.

"Stay with Me" covered by fengtimo

Subscribe youtube.com/fengtimo

Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand

But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave

Will you hold my hand

Oh, won't you stay with me

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional

No it's not a good look, gain some self control

Deep down I know this never works

But you could lay with me

So it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Oooh oh ooh oooh ooooh oh

Oooh oh ooh oooh ooooh oh

Oooh oh ooh oooh ooooh oh

Oooh oh ooh oooh ooooh oh

Oh, won't you stay with me

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Oh, wont you stay with me

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love its clear to see

But darling

Stay with me

For more infomation >> [歌詞/Lyrics] 馮提莫 - Stay With Me (和我在一起) Fengtimo - Stay With Me (He Wo Zai Yi Qi) 나랑있어 - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

AMV Naruto/boruto ♡naruhina y sasusaku♡ ~love me again~ ~john newman~/YairzzRecharge/sub-ingles - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> AMV Naruto/boruto ♡naruhina y sasusaku♡ ~love me again~ ~john newman~/YairzzRecharge/sub-ingles - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

wo jo mujh me samaya - Duration: 0:19.

For more infomation >> wo jo mujh me samaya - Duration: 0:19.

-------------------------------------------

Arturo Prat tras enterarse del embarazo de Angélica Sepúlveda: "Me habría gustado estar ahí" - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Arturo Prat tras enterarse del embarazo de Angélica Sepúlveda: "Me habría gustado estar ahí" - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Fabrizio Corona shock: "Silvia Provvedi? E' venuta da me in comunità" - Duration: 4:14.

Fabrizio Corona shock: "Silvia Provvedi? E' venuta da me in comunità"

Come prevedibile, la pubblicazione di "Non Mi Avete Fatto Niente", l'autobiografia di Fabrizio Corona, sta suscitando le attese polemiche per ogni singolo capitolo andato in stampa.

A far parlare più di tutto, in queste ore sarebbe il resoconto dei primi incontri avuti dall'imprenditore con la nota ex Silvia Provvedi.

Secondo Fabrizio Corona, la giovane lo avrebbe raggiunto nella comunità di recupero Exodus al fine di ottenere un appoggio per "rilanciare" la propria carriera.

"Le Donatella cercavano aiuti lavorativi", scrive l'ex paparazzo.

Poi una sera Silvia mi chiede di venire a dormire da me. "Così gli ho organizzato il servizio per Playboy.

Non sarebbe permesso per via dell'orario, ma io decido comunque di fare sesso con lei. Da quel momento abbiamo fatto coppia fissa".

"Mi portavano ragazze per fare sesso": Fabrizio Corona racconta il periodo in riabilitazione La descrizione dei rapporti con donne dello spettacolo nel periodo di riabilitazione in comunità è forse una delle pagine più discusse dell'autobiografia di Fabrizio Corona.

Un'autentica attività di consueling e marketing in cambio di favori sessuali, portata avanti dall'imprenditore dall'interno della clinica.

"Una mia amica mi portava delle ragazze per farmi riprendere l'attività sessuale che avevo perso", le parole del libro. "Il magistrato aveva accettato di farmi ricevere persone.

La maggior parte delle mie ospiti erano famose, celebrità del piccolo schermo, che avevano partecipato a reality o che scrivevano su blog.

Oppure semplici fan che desideravano venire con me per una sorta di perversione".

Tra queste dunque spiccava Silvia Provvedi, con cui negli ultimi tempi Fabrizio Corona ha reintrecciato una relazione lampo anche nel periodo di libertà. I due si sono separati in fretta, non senza qualche polemica.

Nel corso delle settimane successive infatti, la voce dei numerosi tradimenti di Corona e perfino di una relazione della Donatella con Fedez avevano rilanciato la coppia nel mondo del Gossip.

Con ora un motivo in più per parlarne.

Silvia Provvedi, la lite con Fabrizio Corona Silvia Provvedi, ex fidanzata di Fabrizio Corona, durante la puntata di giovedì 25 ottobre 2018 ha ricevuto una "sorpresa" dal suo ex compagno.

L'ex re dei paparazzi è voluto entrare nella casa più spiata d'Italia per chiederle scusa per le parole dette nel salotto di Silvia Toffanin a Verissimo.

L'uomo aveva affermato di non aver mai amato realmente la gemella di Giulia e che i suoi unici amori della vita sono state Nina Moric, ex moglie e mamma di Carlos, e Belen Rodriguez.

La ragazza dopo l'incontro si è sfogata con i suoi coinquilini vip e in confessionale e tra le lacrime ha confermato la sua intenzione di voler perdonare il suo ex e di essere felice e consapevole della scelta che ha preso.

Dopo lo scontro avvenuto giovedì 25 ottobre 2018 al Grande Fratello Vip tra Ilary Blasi e Fabrizio Corona, quest ultimo decide di sfogare tutta la sua rabbia sulla sua pagina Instagram.

Corona infuriato, accusa la conduttrice di avergli fatto abbassare il microfono mentre erano in diretta tv al Grande Fratello Vip 2018.

Fabrizio Corona non ci sta e dopo la lite con la Blasi, minaccia di raccontare tutta la verità, e sulla sua pagina Instagram scrive: "Adesso vi spiego come farò a dire la mia verità" e continua "Preparati perché adesso scateno l'Inferno.

Non mi faccio prendere in giro da una ragazzina che lavora in tv solo perché suo marito è un ex calciatore.

Adesso racconterà tutta la verità".

For more infomation >> Fabrizio Corona shock: "Silvia Provvedi? E' venuta da me in comunità" - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

22 FACTS ABOUT ME - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> 22 FACTS ABOUT ME - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Gautier - Je me suis fait tout petit Live @ Home (Reprise Georges Brassens) - Duration: 4:39.

I had never taken off my hat To anyone

Now I grovel and I sit up and beg When she calls me.

I was a fierce dog, but she has me eating From her teeny hand

The wolf teeth I had, I've changed them instead.. For baby's peggies

I've made myself real small, up against a doll Who shuts her eyes when you put her to bed

I've made myself real small up'against a doll Who goes « Mamma » when you touch her.

I was a tough cookie, she's changed me round The cunning thing

And I fell all hot, and ready roasted Against her mouth

Which has nice milk teeth when she smiles When she sings

And wolf's teeth when she plays the shrew How wicked is she.

I've made myself real small up'against a doll Who shuts her eyes when you put her to bed

I've made myself real small up'against a doll Who goes « Mamma » when you touch her.

I submit to her law, I watch my step Neath her control

Although she is jealous to the limit And even beyond.

A flower of a girl, who had seemed to me Prettier than her,

A flower of a girl paid for it one day Felled by a sun brolly.

I've made myself real small up'against a doll Who shuts her eyes when you put her to bed

I've made myself real small up'against a doll Who goes « Mamma » when you touch her.

All psychics and mediums in their trances, Have kindly said

That folded in her arms, I'd undergo Life's final moments

There are worse ends, and there are better But, all 'n all, what gives?

Whether one gets hanged here or somewhere else If hanged one must be be.

I've made myself real small up'against a doll Who shuts her eyes when you put her to bed

I've made myself real small up'against a doll Who goes « Mamma » when you touch her.

English translation : http://brassenswithenglish.blogspot.com/2008/02/je-me-suis-fait-tout-petit_08.html

For more infomation >> Gautier - Je me suis fait tout petit Live @ Home (Reprise Georges Brassens) - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Love Me ?沈月资源这么好,各种综艺节目都有她,还能上春晚 - Duration: 3:42.

沈月自出道以来, 就一路顺风 顺水。

先是出演新版《 流星花园》的 杉菜, 后来就 参加各种综艺 节目,

如今又要在春晚 上演小品, 可 谓是当今小花 里资源最好的 一个了。

虽然《流星花园 》开播以来, 就引发了众多 网友的吐槽。

大家都说沈月不 如大S有气质, 不如大S漂 亮, 虽然一路 走来,

议论纷纷, 但是 沈月出现在大 众眼里的时候, 总是一个乐 观开朗的小姑 娘。

沈月参加《向往 的生活》的时 候, 直接接挽 起裤脚, 下田 里捉鱼。

网友都被眼前这 个不娇气, 大 大咧咧的姑娘 圈粉了。

后来沈月以飞行 嘉宾参加《亲 爱的客栈》后, 因为勤劳乖 巧, 就成为节 目的常驻嘉宾 。

节目里, 沈月和 武艺的友爱互 动, 让网友大 呼在一起。

沈月参加《快乐 大本营》的时 候, 也是十分 放的开, 毫不 矫揉造作。

沈月更是一条裤 子穿很多次, 这般节俭不虚 荣的性格, 深 得网友们的青 睐。

沈月五官精致, 性格讨喜, 一 路走来, 也得 到了很多前辈 的提携。

如今, 沈月有机 会在春晚演小 品, 相信沈月 将来也会越来 越好。

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét