Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily bit Mar 29 2017

Why are you still single?

Me?

I don't think I'm ready yet.

Not ready?

It's been two years,

but I still can't get over her.

Okay Hon,

we already talked about this last night.

But,

I really think these glasses

are better for serving the wine.

Seriously?

Look! These are so nice!

Okay, if you say so.

But, you need to kiss me first.

Ugh.

Fine.

Okay?

I think I'll need another one.

I'm kidding.

I'm kidding!

Ugh. You…

Was she your first love?

First everything actually.

She's actually the reason why I became a chef.

Look!

Look!

Ouch!

Sorry, sorry…

Wait, are you hungry?

I know you're hungry.

What's that?

Hold on a second.

Try this.

I made it.

Did you cast a love spell on this?

I didn't need to.

You already love me.

You're so annoying!

If this sucks,

I'm gonna smack you.

Fine! Go ahead.

Taste it first.

Well?

Oh my gosh, Paul!

This is amazing!

You can really cook!

It's so good!

Come on. Stop patronizing me.

Tell me the truth.

I'm not kidding.

I promise.

It's really good!

Have you ever thought of

taking culinary arts?

You think so?

She was the first

and last perfect thing in my life.

Extremely caring.

Overly sweet.

I don't think I'll ever

find anyone like her.

Kris!

What happened to Paul?

He's in the clinic already.

Let's go.

Yeah, but what happened?

He kept on talking while

chopping vegetables earlier.

He ended up cutting his finger.

What?!

Why didn't you bring him to the hospital?

Ouch!

Paul!

It hurts!

Paul, what happened?

Are you okay?

Show me!

It hurts!

Show me!

You're so annoying!

What happened?

Nothing!

I just wanted to see you.

I just really miss you.

Ugh.

What'd you do after graduating?

I finished with a diploma in Culinary Arts.

She has a business degree.

We decided to use both

and open our own restaurant.

It was pretty hard at first.

But having Trish by my side

made things so much easier.

This place is a mess!

There's still so much to do.

There's still so much junk in the back.

Baby steps, Hon.

Let's finish what we can first.

Hey, you better not be lazy.

Lazy?

Me, lazy?

Maybe you're being lazy.

Perfect, right?

We've been together since high school.

And I thought,

she and I would spend

the rest of our lives together.

But…

Sorry, sorry.

I got carried away.

What happened?

If the one that you love is that perfect,

would you let them go?

A toast!

Thank you all for coming.

This restaurant -

It is a new beginning for Trish and I.

And, it's something that I see myself doing

for the rest of my life.

And,

once you find that one thing

worth keeping for the rest of your life,

you wouldn't let it slip away.

Tarsisia Margarita Rodriguez,

will you begin the rest

of your life with me?

Yes, yes.

A thousand times,

a million times, yes!

For the rest of our lives...

Bro,

Congratulations again!

See you tomorrow

at the big opening!

Hey, come on.

Let's go.

Trish!

We're gonna head out already, okay?

Thank you, guys.

Thank you for coming.

You better head home.

Wake up, sleepy head.

Time for us to go home.

But I guess fate just likes to play around.

Hon, thank you.

No, Hon.

Thank you.

For the rest of my life.

Hold your horses.

We're engaged, not married.

I might even back out.

Hon?

I love you.

I love you, too.

Two years.

I haven't been able to sleep for two years.

Everytime I close my eyes,

that one night keeps playing in my head.

I shouldn't have slept late.

I shouldn't have been tired.

I should never have

driven that night.

Her parents keep telling me

not to blame myself.

Paul,

why are you still single?

I can't forgive myself for what happened.

For more infomation >> Bakit Ka Single? - "Hindi Pa Ready" - Duration: 8:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Voice 2017 Battle - Lauryn Judd vs. Lilli Passero: "Every Little Bit Hurts" - Duration: 5:00.

♪♪♪

♪ Every little bit hurts

♪ Every little bit hurts

♪ Every night I cry, every night I sigh ♪

♪ Every night I wonder why you treat me cold ♪

♪ Yet you won't let me go

♪ Every little hurt counts

♪ Mm

♪ Every little hurt counts

♪ Mm, you say you're comin' home, yet you never phone ♪

♪ Leave me all alone

♪ My love is strong for you ♪

♪ I'd do wrong for you

♪ I can't take this loneliness you've given me, yeah ♪

♪ I can't go on givin' my life away ♪

♪ Ohh

♪ Oh, come back to me

♪ Darling, you'll see

♪ I can give you all the things that you wanted before ♪

Good! Good!

♪ If you will stay

♪ With me

♪ Yeah

♪ Every little bit hurts

♪ Ohh

♪ Every little bit hurts

♪ To you I'm a toy

♪ And you're the boy

♪ Who has to say

♪ When I should play

♪ Yet you hurt me

♪ Desert me

♪ Come back to me

♪ Darling, you'll see

♪ I can give you all the things that you wanted before ♪

Okay! Okay!

♪ If you will stay with me ♪

♪ Every little bit hurts

♪ Every little bit hurts

♪ Every little bit hurts

[ Cheers and applause ]

Daly: That is Lauryn and Lilli

in a battle for Team Alicia, everybody.

Yeah!

Gwen Stefani, what'd you think?

Lauryn, you have such a signature sound,

and I love that.

Really, really good job. Thank you.

And, Lilli, you're mesmerizing.

You were so, like... [ Laughs ]

Nobody was gonna mess with you up there,

and I would have to say that Lilli,

with that strength that you had, took this battle for me.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Thank you, Coach. Adam.

Adam: This, to me, is 100% about experience.

Lauryn, you're 17 years old. I mean... Yeah.

...it's crazy that you can be equal ability, amazing presence.

I was really enamored with you both

and, like, going back and forth.

The only little difference was experience,

and I think that based on that,

Lilli, obviously you're very seasoned,

so, you know, Alicia, it's too impossible not to go with Lilli.

But excellent, both you guys.

Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you, Adam.

Hi, Blake. Blake: Hello.

I think what Lauryn did is amazing because,

you know, her voice is so different

and does all these little sounds and things that she's perfected,

and even though you did your work

and you've made yourself fit into that song,

I still think Lilli sang the crap out of it, sis.

I mean, my gosh. Your voice is amazing.

Everybody in here is just going, "Wow, she's a star." Thank you.

So, those are my thoughts if they matter to you.

All right, thank you. Daly: Well, thank you, Blake.

Thank you, Coaches, for your input.

What do you think, Alicia?

Ladies, y'all are so fly.

I just really love the two of you

because you both are so obviously aware

of who you both are.

Thank you. And both of you came up with new things.

I was like, "Ooh!" [ Laughter ]

What were you like?

You know they make memes out of me, right?

Whoo! [ Laughter ]

They -- They like me as a meme,

so you both really evolved this even further

in the ways that complemented you individually,

and that shows true artistry.

And the time has come.

Thank you, Alicia.

This has got to be a tough decision for you.

Who won this battle?

Um...

The winner of this battle...

...is Lilli.

Daly: Lilli, congratulations!

You're moving on to the knockouts

representing Alicia Keys!

Lilli: I'm so excited to move on to the knockouts.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét