Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily so Mar 30 2017

hey guys so here we are going to see our friend scared so badly just because of my lhasa apso...

it does not even bark

see it is so cute

he is pushing it away...

so sad of my Lhasa apso..

For more infomation >> Dhruv is so scared. - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Traveling to Iran with native friends - Duration: 10:18.

Hey guys, How's it going?

I'm now traveling in Iran with my friend,

and the parents of my friend took me here in a desert.

so today, I'm gonna show you how Iran is like.

Let's go!

For more infomation >> Traveling to Iran with native friends - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Leblanc montage 2017 | It's so fun LOL | League Of Legends - Duration: 10:45.

Like and subscribe my channel , Thanks U :) Have good day for all of u :)

For more infomation >> Leblanc montage 2017 | It's so fun LOL | League Of Legends - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Labrador Puppies!!! STORY TIME:) - Duration: 11:19.

what is up guys my name is Corina if

you're new to my channel make sure you

go subscribe and like this video so

today's video is going to be about my

Labrador Retriever puppies my dog

actually just had puppies they're a week

old yesterday we turn to we called

yesterday so if you guys are having like

a great day then you guys should totally

like continue watching but if you're not

still continue watching because you know

you can't miss out on cuteness because

puppies are like heaven and their adorable

them and they just you know they make

you happy so if you're sad watch this

video and you're gonna be happy but yeah

as you can tell really passionate about

this so yeah let's get into the video so

to start off um we have a yellow

Labrador Retriever named to Rosie she's

three years old and she's really healthy

and she's amazing and we knew from the

start that she was gonna be a great mom

so we bred her with the black lab

he's six years old and his name is

Marley and he of course was like the

best dog ever he came over and he was

like so sweet and kind and he just like

our whole family fell in love with him

and his owner actually wanted to get a

black male just like him from the pick

of the litter so we're like okay you

know that's that's great you know so

after all that you know after the

breeding and stuff usually takes up to

60 to 69 days for your dog to give

birth and have all her puppies so it

like it took forever for us to wait

we're like oh my gosh how long till

Puppies you know I actually created an

Instagram called lab pups and Rosie

which you guys should totally go follow

you want to see the puppies you guys

should totally go follow I have a bunch

of awesome stuff down here my dog and

the puppies and when we were waiting and

even the dad is really great you guys

should just totally go follow and it's

laptops on Rosie and you guys should

just just go follow you know any

questions you guys in comment it's great

so the first puppy was a yellow male and

we actually named him Piglet because he

makes such funny baby sound and it

sounds like a pig so we named him piglet

and he's just so chubby and stuff so he

was the healthiest one out of all the

puppies and he was born at four-fifteen

and we were like is it a boy or girl

is it a boy is it a girl he rolled over and he

was a boy so you're like yay first

puppy's a boy you know and that's what

usually happens every litter usually has

a boy as a first puppy so we were like

waiting and waiting and waiting for a

second puppy and then it was like you

know how long is this gonna take so I

looked it up online said one to two

hours and it was already like three

hours had passed you know and then it

was four hours and it was five hours and

then it went all the way up to 9 hours

and I was like mom this isn't

normal I called my dad and then he

called it that and the guy said you know

why don't you bring your dog in will

check her out we'll do an x-ray so my

dad came from work he took my mom and

Rosie and the puppy and they took her to

the vet and he did an x-ray and it only

showed three puppies so originally she

only had three puppies so he's like he

gave her three shots and he's like okay

hopefully it was like hopefully uh you

know the shots will speed up her process

for the second part viacom and he's like

if it's not then we'll have to do a

c-section you know so everything that

was happening at the vet you know it was

happening with my mom and dad there and

I was at home watching the kids so of

course you know we was way more emotional

and I was like you know you know puppies

aren't going to survive with c-section

you know and they're probably not gonna

survive either way he know but then my

mom called us and said that she had to

get c-section so we were like okay you

know stay calm everything's gonna be

okay you know and you know he did the

c-section and I was around four o'clock

and you know he finished and he said

that he there was two black girls and

there was one that was half the size of

the yellow one and there was one that

was bigger than all them so he's like

you know the problem not going to

survive but I'll call you tomorrow and

tell you and Rosie you'll have to stay

overnight and so will the puppy so we're

like all at home you know we're

emotional and we're like okay you know

it's okay you know if the puppy doesn't

survive you know that was that's you

know life you know that doesn't happen

always how you want it to you know so

next day you know we prayed and we're

like oh god please you know hope this

puppies are survive you know and my

sister and brother prayed before they

went to school I prayed before had

breakfast and my Mom prayed we always

prayed that you know the puppy would

survive and the doctor or the vet he

call us in the morning he said the

biggest one died which we knew the day

before he said the black girl the one

that was half the size of the yellow one

survived we were like oh my gosh heard a

relief because he said that she would

probably wasn't going to make it but she

did so we were like oh my gosh you know

she made it I was like it was such a

relief to know that you know our prayers

work and we were like oh my gosh you

know god works in amazing ways you know

so the puppy survived and she was black

and she was half the size so we were

kind of shocked that smallest one

survived instead of the biggest one and

you know he said you guys can come pick

it up in the afternoon and that's what

we did was me my mom and my dad we got

to the vet and we're like oh my gosh you

know were so excited and the little girl

she was just so tiny she was like

literally the size of my hand guys this

is tiny my head small and you know we

were like actually she's feeling smaller

and right away my moms like you know

here hold her so I was like okay gosh

you know hold her you know I my mom was

holding the yellow and rosie was in her

cage I'll show you guys pictures

pictures will be up while I'm talking

and it was really like surprising she's

so cute like oh my gosh we were like

deciding names for everything an angel

we were thinking hope everything of

faith and we just didn't know what kind

of name to come up because we really

want a survivor name so we still didn't

know like oh my gosh know what should we

name her you know so it took us like a

week to like finally find a name for her

and they just turned a week yesterday so

it was kind of like you know we gotta

kind of find a name for her you know

first without Lucy and then we finally

they finally named her for the moment of

truth my name her Molly it's not a

survivor name but we just thought you

know she it matches her so much her

personality like I don't know you guys

will see she looks like a total Molly

like I don't know she's just she's my

little angel ok and then a lot of people

are asking like are you guys gonna keep

them we're gonna keep both of them are

gonna keep one of them well actually the

guy that we bred Rosie went uh he made

like a deal with him

so he would get the pick of the litter

and he really wanted a male so he's

taking the yellow male after like you

know they grow up out of eight weeks so

it takes eight to ten weeks for them to

know you know like start eating puppy

food and go away from their mom so he's

gonna go with him which he he's an

amazing guy he's gonna the puppy is

definitely going to go to a good home

like we're totally like a hundred

percent sure that it's going to go great

and we're gonna keep Molly and you know

we want her to be here because you know

we love her and she's our little baby

girl we know if you survived so we're

really excited about that and um yeah I

mean that's pretty much the story I mean

it was pretty it was definitely a roller

coaster like I did not see it coming

everybody thought she was gonna have

eight nine ten puppies because she was

so big you know and we just I don't know

it usually happens like found the first

litter you know it was like okay you

know yeah i mean like i don't know i

mean just i think the most shocking part

was probably waking up to the yellow

puppy like waking up to a puppy in

general is probably the best thing ever

you know it's like oh my gosh woke up

next to a puppy you know so I mean it

was definitely a really cool experience

like I want to do is definitely again if

we could ever have puppies again like

this this is probably gonna be like best

time for you know like even just letting

them rest on your chest is like the best

thing and I like this big I'm gonna go

get them for you guys actually so make

sure you stay tuned for that okay guys

so I'm gonna go get the puppies and you

guys be ready for some darn cuteness

like they're top-notch cute puppies okay

and if you guys are like watching this

right now and you're like ready and

you're so pumped to get to see these

puppies comment down below and sale of

labs actually put hashtag hashtag love

are you guys ready for the moment of truth

this is piglet yep this is our little

guy piglet he was the first one to come

at four fifteen their eyes are still closed

their eyes usually open at like one to

two weeks so this is a little guy he's

so chubby and he's so cute like he's the

size of holding my hand but he's just

all gosh he's so cute

so now for our survivor pup ok Molly

was born the same day but she was born

for the later 4 p.m. that's when she was

born that's piglet if you guys can hear

him ok so here she is this is Molly yeah

molly is a little smaller she was one

that was half his size he's just oh my

gosh guys she's so cute looking she's

just adorable she's just beautiful and

she's also a lot softer than piglet is

but um he is also a lot louder actually

she's the louder one like and she eats a

lot guys like also about her when we got

her from a vet the guy said we would

have to like bottle feed her were like oh

my gosh you know she's not gonna eat and

like he's like okay if she doesn't

survive and two weeks you know bring her

back to me so guess what guys the next

morning she started eating on her own

we were like yeah so this girl is

definitely a strong survivor molly is

definitely the cutest thing ever yeah I

guys she's amazing

Wow

okay guys so I hope you guys have a

wonderful week a wonderful day i hope

you guys enjoy this video enjoyed seeing

molly and piglet have a great day and

thanks for watching make sure you hit

that subscribe button and that like

button and i'll see you guys next time

there's a good mama right there there's

this guy you're so cute you're so cute i

love you

For more infomation >> Labrador Puppies!!! STORY TIME:) - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

170330 BLACKPINK Rose so cute with black hair - Duration: 0:57.

#BLACKPINK #ROSÉ #BLINKS #블랙핑크 #로제 #블링크 #IPlayAlone #Boring 💙💙💙

For more infomation >> 170330 BLACKPINK Rose so cute with black hair - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Easy Handmade Garnishing Tools Almost no Cost and Disposable! - Duration: 2:03.

Music is playing.

Welcome to my kitchen! My name is Gala.

Today I am going to make handmade garnish tool.

It is so easy to make if we make different shapes or angles of tools, we can create different flowers how you see on the photos.

So many possibilities to decorate our dishes with these tools.

The lid from the can is very sharp and it makes perfect garnish tool.

I cover edges with a tape but we also can bend edges.

To make simple cuts on the fruits and vegetables we can make with the tool and it will be a very beautiful flower!

This cuts impossible to make so beautiful and even cuts with a kitchen knife.

We can use this technique to make flowers from cucumber and carrots to decorate salads.

Like an example, with the same tool, I am going to make a flower from a cucumber.

We can make fancy cuts or flowers from vegetables and fruits with hard to cut skin.

Like example, I cut butternut squash and avocado with skin.

Thank you so much for watching and please, remember to subscribe, so you won't miss my new videos.

Music is playing

For more infomation >> How to Make Easy Handmade Garnishing Tools Almost no Cost and Disposable! - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

So schlecht behandelt Ahmed Chaer die GWF-Wrestler! | Rambo Wahlwerbesendung: GWF Election - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> So schlecht behandelt Ahmed Chaer die GWF-Wrestler! | Rambo Wahlwerbesendung: GWF Election - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

NEW COD INFINITE WARFARE VOICE PACKS - COD IW DLC - Duration: 4:23.

yo what is going on guys it is your boy

Yogge here and today welcome back to

another video so guys today there isn't

that much colder the news going around

obviously we just had the big leak but

today I'm gonna be announcing something

with today technically I didn't answer

but this came out yesterday and I want

to talk about it because this happened

in call of duty ghosts basically what's

happening is they're bringing like boys

packs if you guys don't know what they

are voice packs used to be in a word you

know on the you know in the game you

hear audio tells you we're losing be or

go capture a or something like that

right when somebody has UV says enemy

UAV is online well back in ghosts you

could customize this you could actually

you know choose what person you wanted

to say what type of I specifically

remember a snoop dogg one it came both

like a really is like a weed seem like

calling card and emblem and stuff like

that camo too many ways new dog was in

that too and he was you know he's like

hey homie go capture the flag or

something like say you know it sounded

like him and it was cool so today we

have some two new voice overs coming to

infinite warfare the first one is the UK

Special Forces vo pack now this is

actually free anybody right now when

this does come out on Alpha tell right

now but when it does come out everybody

can get this actually it's free right

now so if you guys want to go download

this you guys can right now anyways it's

a UK Special Forces voice back in

knowledge you guys live to it waiting

for your mom nice remote uplink

successful whatever ash I did it come

prepared next time collect your fallen

teammate tags for reinforcements good

job we're taught to come on for daybreak

trained for war fight to win alright

guys so you know those pretty simple

sound like something that should have

been in the game maybe was supposed to

be but they wanted to I don't know give

it free DLC to make this feel better

something I don't know but the next one

we have is a you don't have to pay for

it is what I'm trying to say that it's

four dollars as the method man the OPAC

listen up SMS it meant the legendary hip

artists from the wu-tang clan guide you

through multiplayer combat the American

rapper producer and actor dials up the

intensity updating you on killstreaks

enemy activity and having some flavor to

every multiplayer firefight so obviously

this is that one crazy you know

voiceover that's in the game

now we had like Snoop Dogg this is

basically that version of him in this

game it's obviously nice new dogs but

you know it's supposed to be like a

version of it I'm guessing because it's

something crazy in the game and I'll let

you guys have a listen right now yeah

you are that door in position for their

submission drm are the strike waiting

for your word only hey oh my G you got

it wrong package is your discretion that

means whenever you want to use it good

game put your clone today though enemy

got a oh hell no you got a complete this

mission solo soldier I believe in you

what do you believe in yourself so if

you guys know messing man from wu-tang

clan I guess you're like this voiceover

but honestly it's not worth it as I mean

this is something crazy that nobody

really cares if it's in the game

honestly I think the UK Special Forces

pack I'm a dollar just because it's 38

cuz honestly I don't care anything

that's free she I'll take your wine on

you know it adds extra content to the

game but if you're gonna pay for

something at least let it be worth it

right and in my opinion this is not

worth it unless you like a huge fan of

method man then I guess you could or if

you want to change up you know the game

player maybe maybe somebody that those

YouTube content wants to make it

different lynnie I guess that makes

sense well not to me it sounds like

something that nobody should really care

about right now honestly the people over

at infinity ward I didn't do it you so

void of shit why are they adding this

begin but they still got so many more

things to think but I mean I guess can

really fix infinite warfare it's a

broken game to start all I don't know

guys I don't want to go in the middle of

this video and get into a ranch so I'm

gonna stop talking but tell me what you

guys think about these voiceover packs

in the comments down below well you guys

download the free man were you guys not

well you guys by the one that cost four

dollars I'm not probably many of you

watching this video will not because you

know nobody plays in for the warfare

like that even if they do they probably

will not buy it plus you know this is

something small as well so I don't know

I don't know where the hell I'm going

I'm just gonna stop talking in this

video hopefully get rid of it if you

guys to make sure he's evil like the

video they were say stay healthy and

i'll see you guys on the next one

hey

For more infomation >> NEW COD INFINITE WARFARE VOICE PACKS - COD IW DLC - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

YO MAMA SO UGLY! Burglar - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> YO MAMA SO UGLY! Burglar - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

So You Don't Want to Watch a Black & White Movie? - Duration: 14:30.

For more infomation >> So You Don't Want to Watch a Black & White Movie? - Duration: 14:30.

-------------------------------------------

MALAYSIA VLOG #Part1 DHANANDREA - (ENG SUB) - Duration: 7:08.

A : Hai, we've just arrived at the hotel - D : Hai Hai!

D : Our hotel is..

D : Do it properly please :p

D : Our hotel is called Ceria Hotel and it's near to Berjaya Times Square and it's so strategic

A : So, it's a little bit like this.

A : It's kind of small, but according to the budget it's worth it.

A : It has 2 beds.

A : Then, the backdrop is plain.

A : And in here, we have a chair.

A : Electric socket, telephone, television, hair dryer,

A : Then...

A: What is this? Oh, a menu

A : Then, it's a rack. You can put your bags or other stuff in here

A : Next, there's a difference used material. Here's the wood parquet, and whatever lol

A : And in here, you can hang.. umm your clothes.

A : This is a mirror.

A : A trash can.

A : And here's the bathroom

A : Yeah.. (Sounds so tired tho' :p)

A : So, how do you feel?

D : So happyyy

A : So, we just passed Maharajalela Station and we saw EXO's stage almost done. // D : EXO's Stage

D : There's a few people still working there even it's a little bit raining outside.

I mean the worker who's still working

A : Now, we want to take a nap for a while.

A : And now it's.... 4 o'clock. Eh, is it 5?

D : Is it already set to the actual time? // A : Yaps, it's 5 o'clock.

A : And now we want.. hmm not taking a shower, but just put our luggage. And after this we want to eat bcs we're starving.

D : And do some prayer.

A : Anyway, there's also Qibla direction over there.

D & A : Bye, Annyeong!

*tried to speak like Malaysian, but failed. Lol*

A : We already changed clothes (actually, no haha)

A : How does it sound in Malay?

D : Don't know

A : Hmm, clothes?

D : I forgot.

A : Because, we want to go to Pavilion

A : But, she wants to eat, noodles // D : Look at it, come here.

D : Look, we're in Malaysia but we eat Instant Noodles from Indomaret (Indonesian Minimarket) look.. (lol)

A : But it's dark. Ohiya, you were right // D : Yup, the lighting is yellow (?)

*tried to speak malaysia, again. sorry Malaysian, we knew we're bad at this >.<"

A : Want to eat? are you already hungry?

D : Yeah.. i'm starving haha

A : Really hungry or a little bit hungry?

D : Really hungry

A : Because of that, we have to eat something instant lol

A : Wey, you cannot wear shoes inside the house. // D : ooo, i'm sorrryy

A : Have a good meal guys!

A : For those of you who haven't follow our instagram, please follow.

A : Because we're Live now. We often make sudden Livestream

A : Look, we're doing live right now

A : So, you have to follow

D : *someone asked* " Will you guys attend BTS Wings Tour?"

A : We will if we have money haha

D : Yaps, that's right.

D : *someone suggested* "Please makes video about how to save money for KPOPERS"

A : Yes, we already planned that.

For more infomation >> MALAYSIA VLOG #Part1 DHANANDREA - (ENG SUB) - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ständchen: So überraschen Josh & Axl Geburtstagskind Fergie! - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Ständchen: So überraschen Josh & Axl Geburtstagskind Fergie! - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Nach Beinverkürzung: So verändert ist Olivia Jones' Alltag - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Nach Beinverkürzung: So verändert ist Olivia Jones' Alltag - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

10 Not-So-Obvious Tips For Real Estate Investing Success - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> 10 Not-So-Obvious Tips For Real Estate Investing Success - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

No Kalonzo No Nasa. So, What Next? - Duration: 3:54.

Minority Leader Francis Nyenze has given Nasa seven days to call a meeting and affirm 2013 MoU to nominate Kalonzo as the presidential candidate.

Minority Leader Francis Nyenze has given Nasa seven days to call a meeting and affirm 2013 MoU to nominate Kalonzo as the presidential candidate.

For more infomation >> No Kalonzo No Nasa. So, What Next? - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

DS DS 3 1.2 PureTech 82pk (107 gr) So Chic * NAVI * CLIMA * LM - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> DS DS 3 1.2 PureTech 82pk (107 gr) So Chic * NAVI * CLIMA * LM - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Fine Fine Persuasion - Duration: 3:42.

Good afternoon, everyone.

Students: Good afternoon, Mr. Solimando.

As I'm sure you know, you go to Berea.

This is a fine fine school you have fine fine teachers and I know that

you are all some of the finest students that I have ever met.

So I have come to a decision.

I have decided that because you have done such wonderful work, that I have decided that

this coming Saturday will be the first Saturday -- and it's only going to be for

first grade right now -- where I'm going to have an experiment, and you are going to be

reporting to school on Saturday with your teachers to do more work.

So, thank you very much for coming down and listening to me for a few minutes, your teachers

are going to talk to you more when you go back to your classrooms -- we're not taking

any questions.

:::frantic chatter:::

Teacher: You know what?

We're going to go back to our classroom and we're going to think of some ways to solve

this problem.

We're going to put our heads together.

Do you think we can do that when we go back to our classrooms?

Students: Yes!

Dear Mr. Solimando, I hear you.

However, I respectfully disagree with you.

You are such a kind principal.

I love Berea.

It is the best school and lots of fun.

You are such a good principal.

I like your shirt today.

We have a fine, fine school but I have a problem.

We don't need more school.

I have learned so much that I don't need school on Saturdays.

Why?

For example, I learned about the water cycle.

I am an active kid so I need exercise.

It takes the water and moves it up and down and all around the Earth.

Saturday it is my baby cousin's birthday.

My whole family is going.

Evaporation comes from the heat from the sun, takes the water and turns it into water vapor.

My mom and dad paid a lot of money for soccer and my team needs me.

With this much science, I don't need school on Saturday.

I have a lot to do.

I can't go to school on Saturday because I have to go to Kalahari.

Please don't send us to school.

We need to rest our brains or else we will feel learning is boring.

I am good at reading.

I started at level A and now I am reading chapter books.

I keep trying and now I am really good.

I am so good that I am in two reading groups.

So, we do not need school on Saturday.

Please, can you cancel Saturday school?

Please make your mind and please make it really hard.

Please reconsider.

Mr. Solimando, please change your mind.

I have to tell you that I have read some fine, fine essays here today.

And I know that you were all very worried about coming to school on Saturday and a lot

of you gave me some really, really good reasons about why you should not have school on Saturday.

So, I had to think a lot about this because

I know that coming to school on Saturday would just help you to learn so much more stuff

because you've learned so much already that I know learning more would be even better

for you.

I have decided ::long pause:: that you won't have to come to school on Saturday.

Students: "Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!"

:::cheering:::

Woo!

Woo!

For more infomation >> Fine Fine Persuasion - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS3 1.4 VTi So Chic AUTOMAAT 2011/SPECIAL EDITION - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS3 1.4 VTi So Chic AUTOMAAT 2011/SPECIAL EDITION - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Strangers in the Night - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Strangers in the Night - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

10 Bollywood Most Favorite Celebrities who Died so Young - Duration: 3:35.

10 Bollywood Most Favorite Celebrities who Died so Young

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét