Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily channel Mar 30 2017

whats good yall R.S.Soria here and welcome to my youtube channel

this channel covers Top 10 lists reviews

gameplay and many more

be sure to subscribe and hit the bell for notifacations so that you dont miss a single video from me

any thanks for watching and ill see you guys next time

(claps)PEASE!

(awsome music)

For more infomation >> WELCOME TO R.S.SORIA - 2017 - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to Create Playlist on YouTube Channel 2017 - Duration: 7:32.

hey today I want to show you guys how to

create a playlist on your YouTube

channel this is definitely something you

may want to consider doing once you get

quite a few videos uploaded on your

channel and this will help organized

video so people that do come to your

channel they can find certain types of

videos really easily so to do this first

thing let's go to youtube com in the

upper right hand corner make sure you're

logged in to your account and then we're

going to come over here to the left and

we're going to look for my channel now

if you don't see this drop-down just

click the three little lines right here

and you should see the drop down so

we're going to go on my channel okay

once on my channel we're going to come

on down to where it says playlist now

once on your playlist you want to do is

up here you're going to see right here

it says new playlist so let's go ahead

and just click on that now this is where

you want to put the title of that

playlist so I think I'll just make

something up call this one my best

adventures then I'm going to hit create

okay now I want to go ahead and add some

videos onto this playlist so the first

thing we need to do is go ahead and

click Edit and then you do have some

options here if you just kind of hover

right here you'll see a pencil to the

right hand side if you click that that

does give you the option of redoing your

title if you feel like you want to

change that name and then you just can

click to get back off of it now you do

have an option right here to add a

description right here you can always

add something so you can just added

something in here real quick and I just

typed in real quick these are my

favorite adventures from the southwest

just a little description and here's a

little tip for you guys to add a

little search engine optimization on your

playlist to help if you found a little

easier on you tube is to add certain

words in the description that relate to

this playlist you know those keywords

are very important for finding on

youtube so once you get that just go

ahead and just click outside the box now

we want to do is add some videos so

let's kind of come on over here to add

video now you have an option of just

searching on YouTube or videos if you

have a URL of a particular video you can

just click on URL and then paste it

right here or you can go to your YouTube

videos which I'm going to do here okay

now that I'm on here I can go ahead and

just scroll up and down to all the

different videos I have on this

particular channel so I'll just go ahead

and just pick up a pick a few here and

then once you select the videos that you

do want to add I'm going to hit add

videos now I want to do is change the

video for the which one I want to have

up on top here so I'm going to actually

grab this one down here and if you come

to the left you'll see your your hands

are the four arrows so what you want to

do is just drag this thing up to the top

and as you see it automatically changes

the picture up above too and once again

you and if you want to adjust any of

these you can always take one and drag

it down and position these to whatever

spot you would like now we want to do is

click the share and let's go ahead and

copy this link this is going to help you

out for getting this on your channel so

i'm going to right click and hit copy

now let's go back to my channel

and as I scroll down I want to add this

new playlist on here so I'm going to add

a selection at the bottom here okay so

what I want to do now is I want to add

that new playlist on my channel page

here so I'm going to go ahead under

content where it says select content I'm

going to hit single playlist and then

choose a playlist I'm going to actually

click on that and I'm going to go enter

playlist URL and then that URL I did

copy earlier or click on this and hit

paste add okay and then once you're

going to what you're going to see is the

playlist just popped up right here so I

like what I see I'm going to hit done

now this playlist is actually on my

channel but I want to do is I want to

move this playlist up towards the top of

the channel so what I'm going to do is

I'm going to hover over and you're going

to see a pencil a down arrow and up

Ariel so I'm going to go ahead and click

that up arrow now you're going to notice

this this is a fault i notice this is

happening on youtube and i think it's

something in their programming as i hit

up arrow if this thing does not want to

move so what I have to do is I have to

refresh my page ok once i refresh my

page I'm going to go ahead and scroll on

down to look for that playlist that i

just uploaded here it is right here my

best adventures now i'm going to go ahead

and hover and i'm only going to see one

arrow and a pencil so i'm going to go

ahead and click that arrow as you see it

now moves and you do have the option of

moving it back down to if you want to so

I'm going to just take it up here just a

little bit so you do have one more

option if you want to do is take this

from horizontal to vertical what you're

going to do is you going to hover over

and hit the pencil and then right here

under single playlist you have a

horizontal roll on a layout here so if

you click that and you can go to

vertical and then it done

so what that does it actually kind of

helps break up the page a little bit so

here you got an horizontal horizontal

and in a vertical and a couple more

horizontals so it's kind of a neat way

to kind of break up your page here to

make it look a little nicer okay and the

very last thing I want to show you is

how to delete this playlist if you don't

like it so you need to do if you hover

back over to the upper right of that

plate list you'll see the pencil let's

just click that and then we're going to

come right here where the trash bucket

is click on that it'll automatically

delete the playlist off your channel

there so anyways I hope this video

helped you out if it did definitely hit

that like button down below share the

video with anybody you think this could

help them out and we'll catch you guys

on the next video here you guys have

yourself a really good one

For more infomation >> How to Create Playlist on YouTube Channel 2017 - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Evanescence: Even In Death (Piano Cover) (CC). - Duration: 5:03.

Give me a reason to believe that you're gone

I see your shadow so I know they're all wrong

Moonlight on the soft brown earth

It leads me to where you lay

They took you away from me

But now I'm taking you home

I will stay forever here with you, my love

The softly spoken words you gave me

Even in death our love goes on

Some say I'm crazy for my love, oh my love

But no bonds can hold me from your side, oh my love

They don't know you can't leave me

They don't hear you singing to me

I will stay forever here with you, my love

The softly spoken words you gave me

Even in death our love goes on

And I can't love you, anymore than I do

I will stay forever here with you, my love

The softly spoken words you gave me

Even in death our love goes on

And I can't love you, anymore than I do

For more infomation >> Evanescence: Even In Death (Piano Cover) (CC). - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Polymer Clay Miniature 1 to 12 - Small Bones - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Polymer Clay Miniature 1 to 12 - Small Bones - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

বাংলা ওয়াজ দেলোয়ার হোসেন সাঈদী, Bangla Waz Allama Delwar Hossain Saidi Full 1992 Part- 2 - Duration: 1:50:41.

বাংলা ওয়াজ দেলোয়ার হোসেন সাঈদী, Bangla Waz Allama Delwar Hossain Saidi Full 1992 Part- 2

For more infomation >> বাংলা ওয়াজ দেলোয়ার হোসেন সাঈদী, Bangla Waz Allama Delwar Hossain Saidi Full 1992 Part- 2 - Duration: 1:50:41.

-------------------------------------------

Amy Lee: Speak To Me (Piano Cover) (CC) - Duration: 5:51.

Be still, my love... I will return to you,

However far you feel from me

You are not alone

I will always be waiting

And I'll always be watching you

Speak to me, speak to me, speak to me,

I can't let go

You're every part of me

The space between is just a dream

You will never be alone

I will always be waiting

And I'll always be watching

We are one breath apart, my love

And I'll be holding it in 'til we're together

Hear me call your name

Just speak, speak to me, speak to me, speak

I feel you rushing all through me

In these walls I still hear your heartbeat

And nothing in this world can hold me back

From breaking through to you

We are one breath apart, my love

And I'll be holding it in 'til we're together

Hear me call your name

Just believe and speak, speak to me, speak to me.

Be still, my love

I will return to you...

For more infomation >> Amy Lee: Speak To Me (Piano Cover) (CC) - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to Channel TechSmith - Duration: 0:47.

Welcome to TechSmith on YouTube

Whether it's giving feedback on a project, teaching a course, or training others, it's

hard to ensure people understand what you're trying to say through words alone.

On this channel you'll find videos that help you create high-quality images and videos

for better communication.

TechSmith tools, like Snagit and Camtasia, are for anyone who has knowledge to share

and wants easy-to-create,professional-looking visuals to effectively communicate their information.

For nearly 30 years, TechSmith has helped more than 30 million users worldwide create

visuals to communicate knowledge and ideas in a faster, more engaging way.

So be sure to subscribe to channel TechSmith to stay up to date on all the best ways to

show what you know.

For more infomation >> Welcome to Channel TechSmith - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Trap Music 2017 | Bass Boosted Best Trap Mix | Bass Music | EDM Music | By DJ Channel # 67 - Duration: 15:08.

Thank you for watching, please like subscribe and share

Thank you for watching, please like subscribe and share

Thank you for watching, please like subscribe and share

Thank you for watching, please like subscribe and share

Thank you for watching, please like subscribe and share

For more infomation >> Trap Music 2017 | Bass Boosted Best Trap Mix | Bass Music | EDM Music | By DJ Channel # 67 - Duration: 15:08.

-------------------------------------------

channel MIXTAPE - DEMO 1 - Duration: 4:35.

Hey, Becky, I get nervous Brown dog that we get too close

How everyone's enjoying the view?

This is on Carlton. This is I think the rideau or could be the canal. I always gave you the rideau river

Rideau Canal

You know to canal is it not matter?

Nipples man named to your weakness walker, Mackay

Okay, good. Yeah, I hope to good use good for you guys

Going to do a little updatable of town mixtapes enough. What's our friend here, boa?

He's going to come here as well. I just hope you like eat up the camera if I let it down

I'm gonna put it down right here. So you guys can kind of like

taken for a moment

the glorious 360

me like five seconds

All right, I'll go [okay]

so

I've got to get my studying so here. I'm john with Vianca. She is our creative director at channel MIXTAPE

She takes care of all the covers you guys probably see me mull tiger multiple times I

just want to talk about where we're going with the podcast and

Kind of give you a glimpse of what it could be I?

made a post earlier this week about

Writing might be just falls might be too loud

So I made a post earlier this week about

Going into 360 video and this video is kind of going to give you guys a glimpse

I'm not repeating myself, but a glimpse of what the podcast is going to be all about all 4 photos

Of coffee, so cute

So I'm going [to] start recording all my podcast or I guess they're not podcasting marcus

That's really restricted towards this audio. I

Really want to just take the game off with his wife was m.i.a. For like about a month

I was kind [of] like stuck at a point because I didn't want to go into video, but I didn't want to be very

Predictable about it, but I thought if I was doing video, why don't we [do] make the next best thing and do 360 video?

So I got my hand a really cool camera. If people are wondering what it is the ricoh theta s and

they record 36 photos and

my God cloud

so we're course do 60 video and photos and

We'll be doing a little bit of both for our each of our episodes

I'm still planning on having guests, and now I'm nervous because I guess

Okay

I'll nervous as though. It didn't have [released] day for a second so I

Will be still having guests on my show

But I'm still gonna be doing these tech demos to kind of like see what the camera is capable of I also want to know

how to shoot certain perspectives and Angles and I want to get in the idea of

editing 360 videos and photos a book so

I'll be posting videos like these kind of like updating you guys

Maybe a little bit of like

demonstrations of what I have in mind for the podcast and

Hope you guys enjoy. I don't know how to make eye contact [to] the 360 video, but I'm making eye contact with Manana

Hope you guys scroll because you guys can use on whatever YouTube Facebook or anything

You guys can scroll it or you can just move your phone when if you're on a mobile device

I'll make more uploads later. I hope this is pretty cool for you guys

Ya'll said yummy last words

Don't forget to like and subscribe to us on Facebook YouTube Instagram Twitter

Soundcloud oh

My God, that's a lot of things on his date minute. We're everywhere every we're trying to get me where I?

Hope you guys share this video with your friends you think it's cool. It would be close you guys shirt

I hope my mom likes it. I'm mom asking about the 360 video last time or the Zoo 50 bullets at last time

She's like what the fuck did you buy to get something like that?

Anyways, bye guys. I hope you guys enjoyed the video

For more infomation >> channel MIXTAPE - DEMO 1 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

" Love Me Please !" by "ไกอา" (GAIA) @ "G-WAVE Cover Dance 2016" !!!!!!!!??? แปมแน่นไปเปล่าว???!!!!! - Duration: 3:38.

Sub THG2

Sub JUNJI GAIA

For more infomation >> " Love Me Please !" by "ไกอา" (GAIA) @ "G-WAVE Cover Dance 2016" !!!!!!!!??? แปมแน่นไปเปล่าว???!!!!! - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

" Pickup Lines " Türkçe Miraculous Ladybug Çizgi Roman - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> " Pickup Lines " Türkçe Miraculous Ladybug Çizgi Roman - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

March Channel Update and Feedback Request - Duration: 1:43.

Hey Guys, Justin with Dynasty Preppers.

And I just wanted to take a quick second and kinda get some feedback from you guys on what

you like best on the channel, and what videos you like seeing.

I've got some equipment inbound to do some reviews on, obviously we need to get that

in and do some testing and everything like that, and I've got some other stuff I already

have here that I am working on the reviews on for you, but what do YOU want to see.

Is there new stuff out there that you want us to review or are there new products that

you want us to take a look at, questions that we can answer, what can we do for you?

If you can, leave that down in the comments box below.

Let us know what you think about what we are doing, what you think we should be moving

towards in the future, basically what do YOU want to see or help you with?

Anyway leave that down in the comments box below.

Let us know what your doing with your preparedness right now.

You know what can we do to help you, what things are you interested in and what stages

are you in so that we can try to help you with those as well.

So if you haven't yet try to find some time to spend with your kids and teach them about

preparedness and survival.

We are coming into the Summer months so it is going to be good to get outside and do

some camping, fishing and all those fun things like that, but take the time to teach then

a new skill when you go out.

Busy week this week for us so hopefully we will have an actual video up on Sunday.

So if you haven't yet subscribe to the channel down below there, like I said please let us

know what you think, what we can do to try to help you, we just wanted to do a quick

channel update and get your feed back, so let us know.

Thanks Guys!

For more infomation >> March Channel Update and Feedback Request - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

[Vietsub] Nhận được lời tỏ tình từ Fans, Faker dở chứng lầy troll lại :v - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> [Vietsub] Nhận được lời tỏ tình từ Fans, Faker dở chứng lầy troll lại :v - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

я вернулся - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> я вернулся - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Promote Yourself Here!! - Duration: 0:37.

Hey ya'll so I wanted to make this little

quick video for y'all to promote

yourselves because I know whenever I

first started out and I made covers or

whatever I wanted people to go watch it

but I felt really weird about asking

people to watch my videos so if you have

a cover or a song or video or something

that you want me to watch please comment

below the link and I will go check it

out especially if you used one of my

tutorials or whatever but anything that

you're proud of I would love to go check

it out and if you don't have anything

like that then you can recommend songs

or TV shows or whatever just give me

things that I should go check out so

yeah. Thank you!

For more infomation >> Promote Yourself Here!! - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

ᴴᴰ Nina Needs To Go Full Episode In English ❤ Nina Needs To Go Disney Junior 2017 - Duration: 12:08.

Games for kids hello you...

ᴴᴰ Nina Needs To Go Full Episode In English ❤ Nina Needs To Go Disney Junior 2017

Wish you have moments of fun watching the video, do not forget to register to track channel for more videos or more for me ...!

For more infomation >> ᴴᴰ Nina Needs To Go Full Episode In English ❤ Nina Needs To Go Disney Junior 2017 - Duration: 12:08.

-------------------------------------------

2 insane De-Atomizers To Open Up The Channel !!! - Duration: 15:33.

gameplay starts at 1:50 !!

For more infomation >> 2 insane De-Atomizers To Open Up The Channel !!! - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

Big sorry Just for fun - Duration: 2:16.

Hey Sadie here with

Angel~Chan:Angel~Chan Ekk

Sadie:I'm sorry that I haven't been posting a lot I've been busy but I have time today to post one

angel~Chan: angel~chan is so excited ekk

Yay Anyways this video is gonna be a song Hey Soul sister and New subscribers I sub to enjoy

The Piano Gal

Laxy Lollipop

InquisitorMaster - My Gameplays are Kinda Funny

Joshieplays

Kitty aka Angel-Chan & Donna

Fan art do not own

aphmau Valentine cards

zane MAHAHAA

Where Donna is for SPRING BREAK AND DIDN'T TELL ANYONE GEZZ *ahem*

Me Sadie's

Group Diamond, Puppet master, Sadie, Kawaii Ari not her real skin, Kawaii chan, and Pro Gamer 16

Aphmau thinks you can buy babies XD

For more infomation >> Big sorry Just for fun - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD 60p】キズナアイで「drop pop candy」 - Duration: 3:46.

Even when it's raining, I don't use an umbrella

(The cat meows "It's a pleasure to meet you")

My most beloved high heels get soaked

See now, how the run-of-the-mill everyday life

Is being dyed in blue as if wanting to change

That one second when it appears in the puddle

I just want to see it one time with my own eyes, that's all

I am dancing, the whole wide world shaking up goes round and round!

We will reach it, so let's pick up the speed!

I just want to break out and run until tomorrow in one fell swoop

Although the guy from yesterday isn't here in the early morning light

That's okay, that's all okay

Always keep on going, it's definitely moving forward

I love you more and more!

With everyday, with you

And just fall over and over, then get back up many times

By doing this we can again love one another today

The water droplets that are trailing down along her cheeks

(The cat meows pretending not to see)

Looking down the sink the boredom starts piling up

That we're spun out of the yarn of kindness

And even the truth that has been taken by sadness

The raindrops acting out in the puddle of water

As if your finger tips are gently tracing the edge

Draw it out, play it out. Sparkling wishes will be granted!

We will reach it, so let's raise the altitude!

I just want to break out and make it into space in one fell swoop

Even though I cannot go and meet the stars and moon up above

That's okay, that's all okay

Always keep on going, it's definitely moving forward

I love you more and more!

With everyday and you

And just crouch down, then cry your eyes out many times

By doing this we can again see one another today

Shining brightly upon me, BLUE MOON

I've already awoken from a long dream

Take me away along towards the path of tomorrow

So let's pick up the speed!

I just want to break out and run until tomorrow in one fell swoop

Although the guy yesterday isn't here in the late evening glow

That's okay, that's all okay

Always keep on going, it's definitely moving forward

I love you more and more!

With each day and you too

And just fall over and over, then get back up many times

By doing this we can again see one another today

Continue to love one another from now on and always

English Translation from Vocaloidlyrics.wikia

For more infomation >> 【MMD 60p】キズナアイで「drop pop candy」 - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

How To Turn Off, Stop or Disable Followers On Facebook 2017 - Duration: 1:30.

How To Turn On Followers On Facebook 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét