Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 3, 2017

Youtube daily Instagram Mar 30 2017

Hello people, I'm a transgender vlogger Addison, and I'm a fan of t-ara just like any other

kpop people.

BTW, before you watch this video, Please turn on the subtitles.

So, as you know t-ara bullying controversy has been talked

over about 5 years now, and no one knows everything

about this situation except T-ara and their company people.

About 5 years ago, there was a speculation whether the member 화영 is bullied or not.

Someone said she is bullied because in some of the TV program, she seems to be bullied.

Some siad she looks dark in general, some said

members hit her even during the program while prtending they hit her unintentionally.

On the other hand, some people said the actual victim is T-ara because 화영 is so rude

and unfaithful to the group and tried to get away

and did not do her best. and the shots caught in

cameras are just some accidents.

So at that time, which was 5 years ago, no one

knew the answer, and just speculated that T-ara bullied 화영, and many fans left the

T-ara fandom.

But anyway T-ara moved their business spot to the China, and continued

their career.

Meanwhile, many fans who disappointed at T-ara kept blaming and criticizing

T-ara whenever they find something bad happends to T-ara.

What I briefly want to talk about at this point is that, I personally think it is okay

for fans to blame T-ara, but most of the people who blamed T-ara are not fans

they are random people who only knew things reported by major media and thought

T-ara is the bad people.

They didn't care T-ara in the fisrt place, but they

blamed T-ara more than their fans.

As a transgender, I feel that.

People show no interest or compassion towards us

in normal days.

But when we do queer-parade, people think we should be quiet when all we

want is to be visible and have equal right.

Queer people is strong and resilient, so we will

be fine.

Anyway, so T-ara moved on to their next chapter, which is China peformances

, people forgot about them, so things seem

quiet going right.

However, in 2017, T-ara member A-reum left an

instragram message to Ji-yeon that "she will keep Ji-yeon safe!" as if someone wants to

attack her So out of a sudden, people

thought it a bit weird.

Because in 2017, Aruem is not a member of T-ara anymore.

At the similar time, Finally, one of a former staff of T-ara revealed a Sns messages between

Areum and Hyoyoung of the past time , who is a sister of Hawyoung.

It is basically about Hyoyoung threatening Areum, saying that she will ruin Areum's

face and accrodingly, her schedules, unless Areum do what she demands to do.

The content was very shocking and the T-ara's company ackowledged it is the acutal

messages between Hyoyoung and Areum.

Plus, another former staff of T-ara came up to one TV pragram and said 'there was

almost nothing wrong with T-ara as far as I know

when it comes to this situation.'

So, over the 5 years, T-ara was speculated and blamed very much, but now they are getting

some sympathy.

Every detail is not known yet.

But I think it is okay to think that T-ara wasn't that bad people as we thought.

I'm not saying that bullying is okay.

We should listen to people who are ailleinated and being

alone.

But that doesn't mean that we can anytime speculate people who have done almost

nothing and make them attackers, insult them.

We should not deelpy involve or blame other people's buisness in general if you don't

know about the situation exactly.

So how do you think?

Do you think Hwayoung is just being patient even if she has something

to say more, or do you think now it is clear that

T-ara is a good group?

And how do you think about the bullying in general?

Please comment down below if you want!

I want to communicate with you all!

Thanks!

For more infomation >> T-ara bullying hwayoung controversy, instagram - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

[HD][IGV] 2017.03.30 태연, 써니, 티파니, 유리, 수영, 윤아 of 소녀시대 - Instagram Story Video Update (@xolovestephi) - Duration: 0:16.

See you in Vietnam~

I also~

Hello!

Hello~

HELLO!!!

What is this?

???

I love it, hahahahahaha~

For more infomation >> [HD][IGV] 2017.03.30 태연, 써니, 티파니, 유리, 수영, 윤아 of 소녀시대 - Instagram Story Video Update (@xolovestephi) - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Russ Belville Show #914 - How Google, Facebook, & Instagram Censor Marijuana Searches & Ads - Duration: 2:02:39.

For more infomation >> The Russ Belville Show #914 - How Google, Facebook, & Instagram Censor Marijuana Searches & Ads - Duration: 2:02:39.

-------------------------------------------

Resto à 1€ euro! | Oup's café | les bons plans #2 - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Resto à 1€ euro! | Oup's café | les bons plans #2 - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog Instagram meetup | Cups of Positivitea - Duration: 6:39.

For more infomation >> Vlog Instagram meetup | Cups of Positivitea - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Charla casual - Miguel in Bogotá - Duration: 11:40.

We have a great soundtrack by Bruno Mars

I forgot my audio recorder

So the audio is through here and the video there

No, right here

So that is how you record your videos?

For me this is the perfect camera as you have the screen on top

The only danger is that you start looking at the screen and not at the lens

I don't know if you have seen Casey Neistat's videos

I think he is the biggest vlogger out there

What he does is use his sun glasses to not look at the screen

I really like his videos

Casey with his boosted board

Is that where you got the idea for the boosted board from?

Yes, in the US there are loads of people with boosted boards

Not only Casey Neistat but also Sara Dietschy, Saywer Hartman

There are loads of people that have one

But I think I am the first one here in Colombia that has one and makes videos

Maybe I have seen another one but it is very unusual

Luckily there are loads of cycle lanes in Bogota

And obviously the ciclovía on Sunday

He has an electric skateboard from the US

It comes with a remote control

So you drive it that way

So he has one and rides it on the cycle lanes

Is it very hot?

She loves choclos

In what year of university are you?

Fourth

Fourth? Oh so you are almost done then

No, it's nine

It's nine years??

No, it's nine months

We are in the fourth semester, which is the second year

It's four and a half years

We're halfway now

And what is the job market like for people that have studied social media?

Is it easy?

I think you need to be creative

Because through these new media types news reaches different barriers

It didn't used to be like this

You need to do the same as in the past, be good at your job

But also use these new media channels

But here these jobs are fairly new but I think there are a few of them

There is a lot of supply but there is also a lot of demand for people

For more infomation >> Charla casual - Miguel in Bogotá - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

Elfia Kroon - DIY | Bianca - Duration: 7:58.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for watching again.

Before I start this video..

I'd like to ask you guys something.

We will be making videos together very soon, the 4 of us.

With Renate, Liz and Scy together.

We actually wanted to know if you guys have any cool questions for us?

Or maybe some cool video ideas like certain challenges?

Please let us know! Comment down below.

And maybe we will answer your question that day!

We are looking forward to it!

Okay that's that.

Now let's start this video.

I'm going to the Elf Fantasy Fair in a couple of weeks ( fantasy/cosplay fest).

It's now called Elfia tho.

But I'm always too late with my costume and makeup ideas.

I can't come up with cool things.

Every year they come up with a theme and this year the theme is'Good fairies, Bad fairies'.

So I thought, I'm going to go kind of like a 'bad fairy'.

And I thought it would be cool to make a cool crown first.

So that's what I'm going to make in this video.

I've been procrastinating..because I don't want this project to fail.

But today I'm going to do this!

So time to get all to stuff we need for this.

This is everything I'm going to use.

First of all a hairband.

I bought this very cheap from Ebay.

Then these toothpicks, the long ones.

Then I got these flowers.

But we're only going to use the flower part.

Then a hot glue gun of course.

And black spray paint.

To spray the toothpicks totally black.

Okay let's start!

Let's see how many of these I should be using.

Also how long I want these to be.

Because they are too long now, so we have to cut some part off.

I think it would be handy to use a marker.

So I can remember where I have to cut them off.

This will be the length for the longest one.

It's very handy to use this cutting tool.

That went away pretty fast..

but it's working.

Okay only 100.000 left..

The ones you're going to put next to the other ones should be slightly smaller.

I'll do the rest quicker.

Well would you look at that.

So many!

I think this is more than enough.

I didn't really measure the lengths..

I think it will look cool.

So now it's time to glue them onto the hairband.

Glue gun is getting warm already.

Why is this so hard to do?

I've glued them all on!

Some are a bit crooked, but I'll fix that later.

I'm going to paint them black now.

The sun is definitely shining today.

The weather was going to be great today so..

I should go outside later today.

So this is how the crown looks now.

Shall I try it on for fun now?

Okay.. this is.. something?

Can't even get it all on video. This thing is huge.

Oh well, time to paint it black. Outside.

Because we don't want that stuff inside the house.

I'm going to glue on the roses right now.

Some have leaves that I find too big, so I'll be cutting those short.

Time to glue them on.

Hold firmly.

I think it's stuck now.

We can always put some extra glue on the other side.

Ohww did you see what just happened?

I'm getting high on these nasty glue fumes.

Woww how awesome!

I've thought of something else to add.

I'm going to put some more leaves on this side to secure everything better.

Also this side of the crown will look pretty too.

It's starting to look good.

But I just tried it on and I feel like it needs to have more toothpicks here.

And I'm going to add some more roses.

I think it will be finished then.

The sun is shining in my eyes again.. so don't mind me.

As you can see the crown is done.

I've added some more roses and toothpicks.

I'm going to try it on now.

Wow this won't fit into the screen.

It looks really cool.

Look at it.

Okay I've found a camera man.

This thing is huge.

I can't wear it while I'm in sitting in my car.

The toothpicks will pierce through the roof.

I'm very happy with it!

It's quite fragile tho, so I have to be careful.

What I will be wearing or what kind of makeup I want for that day..

I'm not sure yet.

But there's still time to figure that out.

I really hope you liked this video!

Please give it a thumbs up if you did.

If you're also going to visit Elfia, let me know!

I'm going on the Saturday.

Am already looking forward to it.

I'll see you guys next week in a new video!

Byee!

For more infomation >> Elfia Kroon - DIY | Bianca - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

How to Decorate Sushi Cookies with Vickie Liu | Food Network - Duration: 1:19.

[music playing]

For more infomation >> How to Decorate Sushi Cookies with Vickie Liu | Food Network - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

LO MANGI O LO SCARTI! 😱 - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> LO MANGI O LO SCARTI! 😱 - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Rebelde Way / Ανυπότακτες Καρδιές - Επεισόδιο 2 (Greek Subs) - Duration: 47:36.

For more infomation >> Rebelde Way / Ανυπότακτες Καρδιές - Επεισόδιο 2 (Greek Subs) - Duration: 47:36.

-------------------------------------------

Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl Loop Pedal cover - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl Loop Pedal cover - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Aladdin and Jasmine move to America - Duration: 1:12.

Aladdin started letting himself go.

Ever since he stopped scraping for food and started getting food like a prince, he got

fat like a king.

It's been a tough few years since I lost Abu.

You lost him in a poker game.

But it still hurts.

Abu come back to me Abu I mean I do everything I can to stay in the

same shape as when he first met me.

He even said he was going to show me a whole new world.

I brought her to America, but how was I supposed to know the whole new world was so dark and

dreary.

It was before, no one could tell us no, or where to go....

And now with Agrabah on the no fly list we can't leave the country or Trump won't let

us back in.

I just feel so.

Trapped.

For more infomation >> Aladdin and Jasmine move to America - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

#9 OUR WEEK IN MÉXICO - Duration: 9:49.

We filmed our life for you last week

And afterwards we realized that we're drinking in almost every clip

We do many things here other than drinking

We go to school every day from monday to thursday

And stay sober at least until the afternoon

So now you're going to see what we did last week

MONDAY

Happy Monday everyone!

We're planning to film this week....

-Let's try this again

Today is a day off school

because Mexicans are having a holiday of some sort again

Gabby is going to pick us up soon

We're going to eat quesadillas first and then do something she has planned

Our Mexican family brought us to eat the best quesadillas

Because today is the International day of Happiness

I dared Jussi to eat one of those

Now he's crying

Now we're at the market bying a piñata and candy

This is the most Mexican day ever

Candy candy candy candy

I dare you to hit Gabby with one of those

We're bying raspberries

Fucking raspberries

We ended up in Tlaquepaque

With our mama Mexico you never know what's going to happen next

We're trying to find something to buy

Us Finns are really uncomfortable here with all these people around

There's so many people here and they're all pushing and shoving and screaming

But we have raspberries

Let's prank Jukka

This escalated quickly

Coffee and schoolwork

Today is monday...

I mean Tuesday!

We're going to school now

Looking pretty

We have a presentation today

We have dress up formal but since we don't have any formal clothes

we're all wearing jeans and t-shirts

Our class for today is done and now it's time for gym

then lunch and tonight we're going to see wrestling

Twins

Doing some damage at our regular

What are you doing?

A video

Butter

We decited to drink a bottle of wine before the wrestling

When one drink isn't enough on a Tuesday night

We're also doing some school stuff

Here's our ride

Wrestling!

Look there's a mask

Now we're on the bus going to see Lucha Libre

Now they started the screaming

So the slaughter begins!

They're all fat

Beer and raging violence - a basic Mexican Tuesday

GIVE IT TO HIM

ASK HIM WHO IS THE PRINCIPAL AND TELL HIM THAT YOU'RE THE MAYOR

WEDNESDAY

Jussi is going to get a tattoo today

It's going here

There it is

How does it feel

A little uncomfortable

it feels like it's burning

Jukka has played football a few times with a local team

We're going to see them play now

Tonight is going to be a big game - Mexicans vs. Mexicans

And this is the drink that gives him strength to keep going

I learned from my teammates that this the best thing before the game

The first half of the game is now over and our team is winning 4-0

-Jussi, Jussi we are over here

He's my favourite

THURSDAY

We're having a party tomorrow for our friends and we're now making Horna shot

I want those

FRIDAY

We're going shopping now because we don't have school on Fridays

And later we're having friends over

Are you having fun shopping with the girls

Yes of course!

Are you having fun shopping with the girls

SATURDAY

We just arrived to a friends party in a warehouse

-In a raging hangover

Where are we?

At my teammates birthday party

For more infomation >> #9 OUR WEEK IN MÉXICO - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

¿LA LEY DE DIOS CADUCÓ? - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> ¿LA LEY DE DIOS CADUCÓ? - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

MALAYSIA VLOG #Part1 DHANANDREA - (ENG SUB) - Duration: 7:08.

A : Hai, we've just arrived at the hotel - D : Hai Hai!

D : Our hotel is..

D : Do it properly please :p

D : Our hotel is called Ceria Hotel and it's near to Berjaya Times Square and it's so strategic

A : So, it's a little bit like this.

A : It's kind of small, but according to the budget it's worth it.

A : It has 2 beds.

A : Then, the backdrop is plain.

A : And in here, we have a chair.

A : Electric socket, telephone, television, hair dryer,

A : Then...

A: What is this? Oh, a menu

A : Then, it's a rack. You can put your bags or other stuff in here

A : Next, there's a difference used material. Here's the wood parquet, and whatever lol

A : And in here, you can hang.. umm your clothes.

A : This is a mirror.

A : A trash can.

A : And here's the bathroom

A : Yeah.. (Sounds so tired tho' :p)

A : So, how do you feel?

D : So happyyy

A : So, we just passed Maharajalela Station and we saw EXO's stage almost done. // D : EXO's Stage

D : There's a few people still working there even it's a little bit raining outside.

I mean the worker who's still working

A : Now, we want to take a nap for a while.

A : And now it's.... 4 o'clock. Eh, is it 5?

D : Is it already set to the actual time? // A : Yaps, it's 5 o'clock.

A : And now we want.. hmm not taking a shower, but just put our luggage. And after this we want to eat bcs we're starving.

D : And do some prayer.

A : Anyway, there's also Qibla direction over there.

D & A : Bye, Annyeong!

*tried to speak like Malaysian, but failed. Lol*

A : We already changed clothes (actually, no haha)

A : How does it sound in Malay?

D : Don't know

A : Hmm, clothes?

D : I forgot.

A : Because, we want to go to Pavilion

A : But, she wants to eat, noodles // D : Look at it, come here.

D : Look, we're in Malaysia but we eat Instant Noodles from Indomaret (Indonesian Minimarket) look.. (lol)

A : But it's dark. Ohiya, you were right // D : Yup, the lighting is yellow (?)

*tried to speak malaysia, again. sorry Malaysian, we knew we're bad at this >.<"

A : Want to eat? are you already hungry?

D : Yeah.. i'm starving haha

A : Really hungry or a little bit hungry?

D : Really hungry

A : Because of that, we have to eat something instant lol

A : Wey, you cannot wear shoes inside the house. // D : ooo, i'm sorrryy

A : Have a good meal guys!

A : For those of you who haven't follow our instagram, please follow.

A : Because we're Live now. We often make sudden Livestream

A : Look, we're doing live right now

A : So, you have to follow

D : *someone asked* " Will you guys attend BTS Wings Tour?"

A : We will if we have money haha

D : Yaps, that's right.

D : *someone suggested* "Please makes video about how to save money for KPOPERS"

A : Yes, we already planned that.

For more infomation >> MALAYSIA VLOG #Part1 DHANANDREA - (ENG SUB) - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

BRAZIL 3 - 0 PARAGUAY 🇧🇷⚽️ | Reaction - Duration: 18:16.

For more infomation >> BRAZIL 3 - 0 PARAGUAY 🇧🇷⚽️ | Reaction - Duration: 18:16.

-------------------------------------------

Vandaag geen video ! | Verdrietig | Paardrijden met Plezier - Duration: 1:50.

I AM SORRY TO SAY, TODAY NO VIDEO.

MY GRANDMOTHER HAS DIED YESTERDAY

I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD A NEW VIDEO ON MONDAY

I HOPE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND IT, WITH LOVE DESTINY

For more infomation >> Vandaag geen video ! | Verdrietig | Paardrijden met Plezier - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Mansionz - Rich White Girls - Duration: 3:33.

[Speaking Spanish]

♪♪♪

♪ RICH WHITE GIRLS ♪

♪ ALL I'M DOING'S WASTING MY TIME ♪

♪ CHASING RICH WHITE GIRLS ♪

♪ ALL THEY DO IS BITCH AND THEY WHINE ♪

♪ SO TELL ME WHAT CAN I GIVE YOU ♪

♪ THAT YOUR DADDY CANT GET YOU ♪

♪ BABY WHAT COULD I GIVE ♪

♪ TO A RICH WHITE GIRL ♪

♪ THEY ONLY LOVE ME WHEN I PAY EM NO MIND ♪

♪ YOUR PURSES ♪

♪ YOUR GIRLFRIENDS ♪

♪ YOUR LOVE OF HURTIN ME ♪

♪ MY NEW CAR ♪

♪ MY NEW HOUSE ♪

♪ MY INSECURITIES ♪

♪ YOU KISS ME ♪

♪ AS IF ITS ♪

♪ A FAVOR DONE TO ME ♪

♪ AND DATING A MAN LIKE ME ♪

♪ IS JUST A CHANGE IN SCENERY ♪

♪ COS YOU NEVER LEARN WHAT IT'S LIKE ♪

♪ TO TREAT SOMEONE DECENTLY ♪

♪ YOU'RE JUST A RICH WHITE GIRL ♪

♪ AND ALL I'M DOING'S WASTING MY TIME ♪

♪ CHASING RICH WHITE GIRLS ♪

♪ ALL THEY DO IS BITCH AND THEY WHINE ♪

♪ SO TELL ME WHAT CAN I GIVE YOU ♪

♪ THAT YOUR DADDY CAN'T GIVE YOU ♪

♪ BABY WHAT CAN I GIVE ♪

♪ TO A RICH WHITE GIRL ♪

♪ THEY ONLY LOVE ME WHEN I PAY EM NO MIND ♪

♪ I THOUGHT THAT ♪

♪ THE LAST TOUR ♪

♪ WOULD HELP ME FILL THE HOLE ♪

♪ THEN IN CAME ♪

♪ THE INCOME ♪

♪ OUTCOME IM STILL ALONE ♪

♪ SO NOW IM ♪

♪ JUST TRYING ♪

♪ TO DISTRACT MYSELF WITH YOU ♪

♪ AND YOU WERE BORN INSIDE A CASTLE ♪

♪ NEXT TO THE SEA ♪

♪ SO HOW YOU GONNA WAKE UP IN A HOTEL ♪

♪ ROOM NEXT TO ME ♪

♪ RICH WHITE GIRLS ♪

♪ ALL IM DOING'S WASTING MY TIME ♪

♪ CHASING RICH WHITE GIRLS ♪

♪ ALL THEY DO IS BITCH AND THEY WHINE ♪

♪ SO TELL ME WHAT CAN I GIVE YOU ♪

♪ THAT YOUR DADDY CAN'T GIVE YOU ♪

♪ BABY WHAT COULD I GIVE ♪

♪ TELL ME WHAT CAN I GIVE YOU ♪

♪ THAT YOUR DADDY CAN'T GIVE YOU ♪

♪ BABY WHAT COULD I GIVE ♪

♪ TO A RICH WHITE GIRL ♪

♪ AND ALL I'M DOING'S WASTING MY TIME ♪

♪ CHASING RICH WHITE GIRLS ♪

♪ ALL THEY DO IS BITCH AND THEY WHINE ♪

♪ SO TELL ME WHAT CAN I GIVE YOU ♪

♪ THAT YOUR DADDY CAN'T GIVE YOU ♪

♪ BABY WHAT COULD I GIVE ♪

♪ TELL ME WHAT CAN I GIVE YOU ♪

♪ THAT YOUR DADDY CAN'T GIVE YOU ♪

♪ BABY WHAT COULD I GIVE ♪

♪ TO A RICH WHITE GIRL ♪

♪ THEY ONLY LOVE ME WHEN I PAY EM NO MIND ♪

For more infomation >> Mansionz - Rich White Girls - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

COMMENT ACHETER DU SUPREME EN FRANCE À PARIS ? w/ @HeraPradel ! - Duration: 2:30.

Theme song * How do you manage to buy some Supreme ?*

Okay guys, it's Hera Today Imma show you how to buy some Supreme (in France)

You got two options

You can either buy online or in store.

Some pieces from the new collection drop every week on thursdays at 12am

You can either buy it from the website or from the Supreme App (iOs & Android)

BUT

If u want to buy a really hyped piece you will have to fight with all those bots out there.

For those who don't know. There's only one Supreme store in France

Barbette Street @Paris

You CAN'T just go and buy those hyped

There's a real process behind that.

Like in many other countries, there's a list system.

So you better pay attention to what i'm about to tell you. MA-NNÉ !

First step : You go around 5:30pm between Bv Voltaire and bv Richard Lenoir

In the little square with your ID

You'll better be with and adult. Mother, brother, older sis. If not you're fucked.

Be calm and steady, Even tho the places ain't defined they truly are limited.

2nd step : Go near the shop, before 10am.

Before the list starts. Still with you ID

And do bother to complain man, there's only two steps. Before it was 3 steps.

The reason we put that video out there Is because we love spreading that culture Mennés

Follow CaminoTV on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

If you wan't to know more about Supreme in Paris Join Supreme Paris France on Facebook

More life - Mennés

Swag

Want more ?

Theme song * How do you manage to buy some Supreme ?*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét