Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily bit May 29 2017

- Hey, we missed you at murch this morn. . .

What's this?

- Now, let's be civil.

- What about us?

- You ignore me, all the time.

- Ouch.

- Shut up, Clive.

- That's Rabbi Clive, thank you.

- Yeah, whatever, we need you.

- Really?

- Yeah, you're God's 17.

- God's 17?

Not anymore.

- Yeah, whatever.

We'll find a replacement.

- No you won't.

- Ha, yeah we will.

- I'll bet you don't.

- Good God will provide.

- Well, put your washing where your mouth is, then.

- What?

- If you find a replacement by Friday,

we will do your community's work for a week.

But if you don't, then you do ours.

- Done.

Oh yeah, remind me again, what do you do?

- We clean toilets.

Public toilets.

♫ Hallelujah hallelujah

♫ Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah

- We've lost a member of our community.

- [Several] What? Who?

- It doesn't matter, just means

we are no longer the sacred number.

- [Several] 17.

- Can't we make do with 16?

- Well, the order is called God's 17.

- Can't we change it?

- No, no, it's eight men and nine women.

- Why is it more women?

- Because it's ordained, that's why.

I'm sure that Good God will send us another woman.

- [Several] Good God.

- In the meantime, how do we reach out to a lot of women?

Ideas?

- My cousin Alex, she's in IT,

she can do, like, a website or something.

- Well, that's right.

- Any other ideas?

That's not about ice cream, is it?

Yeah.

A good thing that, in all honesty,

that it's a good thing that Sister Mary left us.

It's given us an omen to introduce fresh blood

and expand our horizons, thanks to Rabbi Clive.

- Oh, there's a bit of rivalry going on there.

- Oh no, no, he's clearly lost his way and I haven't.

I mean, if you look at the things--

- No, no, you know Alex, Brother Snoop's cousin,

well, Alex is an IT expert, and has always been

a friend to the community.

- Yeah, yeah, oh well, you know,

interesting character, very strong beliefs,

but I don't think any church has

accepted hi... Alex or Alex's choices.

- So you can see the screen?

- Yep. - Yes.

- Okay, good, well, this is what they call

the members' login portal and this is--

- Oh, they use a user name and password?

- That's correct.

- Okay, do we generate those

or do they generate-- - No, no, no.

No, no, they create it for themselves.

- Do we need the Myspace?

- No, Myspace is a bit old school (laughing).

- Oh, can they log in with Facebook?

- We're getting a bit ahead ourselves,

- And we can poke people. - but we will be able to . . .

- Look, just, just ignore him.

This is absolutely wonderful.

Thank you so much.

- Oh, no, you're welcome.

I stayed up all night just to make sure

that it was perfect for you.

- Oh, let's just pray this works.

- Oh, it will work, don't worry.

You guys are amazing.

- Thank you. - Yeah.

Sweetheart, I'd join.

- That's just great.

- No, I'm serious, I'd love to join.

- Oh, well we love you, you know.

- Yeah, we love everyone.

- Well, thank you, I love you guys.

- Yeah. - Yeah, but we need a woman.

- Now, so with a newsletter,

when they look on here-- - I am a woman.

- And . . .

- A real woman.

- Can they receive that information when they log in?

- I am a real woman.

- Yeah not really.

- What about . . .

Uhm . . . - Uhm.

- Wait.

What?

- Transgendered women are considered women, legally.

- Oh, what's this? Google Images, right?

- Right.

- Oh. - Oh.

- No.

- Bit of an awkward moment with Alex.

- Yeah, yeah, it took us by surprise.

- There are just some things that just can't work.

- I mean, it couldn't really possibly, could it?

- Alex really believes that he's a woman.

- Yeah, and just because you believe something,

it doesn't mean it's a fact, right?

♫ Your man blind will see

♫ That had

(music drowns out speakers)

(rhythmic, muffled sex sounds from computer)

(muffled moans from computer)

- How long has it been like that?

- What is Jesus doing to Mohammed?

- We need to take this down.

- Yeah. - This stuff is doing us harm.

- I know that, but the hackers have managed

to change our password or something.

There's nothing I can do.

Look at it.

Maybe we can just call Alex.

- Yeah, can't call him.

- Her. - Her.

- Why?

- Yeah, why can't we call Alex?

- Yeah, Alex could take this

(sheep bleating) down in like two seconds.

- [Clive] Brothers?

Sisters? - Yeah, no, no,

we have a long wait list.

Yep. (phone ringing)

Yeah, Brother Gary, I know, it's been hacked.

Thank you.

- How's the website goin' there, Brother Aaron?

- What are you even doing here?

- Good work (laughing), very good work.

- I'm really shocked, actually,

at the way they treated Alex.

I honestly didn't think that that would be coming from them.

Like, I thought this was a place of love, and, like,

- Equality. - equality.

- Yeah.

And. - For all.

- Yeah, for all.

And that's not what I've seen here today, and I'm really

disappointed. - Yeah.

Alex came back, after, even after what they did.

- Yeah, exactly. - Like, she,

she's just, she was, she wanted to help us,

she wanted to be part of the community and,

- Yeah. - Yeah.

And she still came back.

- Yeah. - She's,

she's great, like, like God said he would bring us--

- Or she. - a, or she,

God said that she would bring us another woman and he did.

- Yeah, or she did.

- Or she did.

- I'm doing this for the community, not you.

There.

- Thanks.

- [Tammy] We learned something today.

- [Aaron] Yeah, Alex has a God-fearing

friend of our community for many years.

- [Tammy] And been turned away from so many other religions.

- [Aaron] And we must give him all the--

- [Tammy] Her, darling, her.

- [Aaron] Her, all the support and love

that we share with all the community.

We were wrong and, I mean, I just want to thank Good God,

- Good God. - for sending us Alex.

- [Tammy] We're gonna make it right.

- Brothers, sisters, it is with great pleasure

that I introduce you to the newest member

of our family, Sister Alex.

(clapping and cheering)

(clapping and cheering drowns out speakers)

- [Woman] Welcome.

(people talking)

- [Aaron] And as the Buddha says,

"All's well that ends well."

- [Tammy] Actually that was Shakespeare.

- Yeah, I know.

You know, we got to know our newest

family member really well, and we've had a week off.

- So you let a tranny in.

- Yep.

Eight men, eight women, and a bit of both.

- Perfect equality.

- Separate the colors, Clive.

♫ We are family, I've got all my sisters with me

- And brothers.

- [Several] And brothers.

♫ We are family, get up everybody and sing.

- [Man] Here we go.

♫ Everyone can see we're together

♫ As we walk on by

♫ And, and we fly just like birds of a feather

♫ I won't tell no lie

♫ All of the people around us they say

♫ Can they be that close

♫ Just let me state for the record

♫ We're giving love in a family dose

♫ We are family

♫ I got all my sisters with me

- [All] And brothers.

♫ We are family

- Take it home, home.

♫ Get up everybody and sing

- Huh, huh, Good God!

(cheering)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét