Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily e.on May 29 2017

what's up YouTube Varnesh here and

welcome to the channel today I'm

starting a new series and this is a

subscriber set up series so guess what

you guys all of you get to pick the set

up each week so ace is going to work is

I'll be provided to set up loadout you

can choose the weapon as there's a

specific bearing that you know I have

the attachments the perks the lethal the

tacticals if you want to choose the rig

go for it if not I'll choose the rig

myself but first up for this very first

one comes to my buddy full armored recon

and I'm gonna hop in here and show you

what he gave me and he didn't actually

give me a rig so I'm actually going to

use rig at my own choosing so I'm going

to go in I'm going to go Merc and we're

going to go a reactive armor because I'm

a dick and infusion and so we're going

to have some fun with this but here's a

loadout he gave me in this because I

just did a gun guy on the asean or the

XE on whatever you want to call it but

he gave me the XE odd um and with the

mCP and since he said that I never say

anything about using a size so he said I

got to use the e low so I don't have

that Trojan site that's built in to the

Zeon so I going to run with a low I'm

using quick-draw let's just go out here

using a quick-draw the particle amp and

a stock now our clamp is going to extend

the stopping power range and then the

stocks going to you know allow me some

maneuverability down sights a little

different than the setup that I

suggested in the gun guide video but

that's okay he's a trying to keep me on

my feet and then down here he's gotten

using ghost dexterity to pretty standard

perks and then he gave me cold blooded I

don't use this very often but I guess

we're going to we're going to see what

happens so here's how

work I'm going to go in we're going to

do a team deathmatch and I'm gonna hop

in I'm going to run a game using this

setup that he gave me and we're going to

see how it goes

there's going to be really good it's

going to be kind of mick or it's just

going to be downright terrible not a

good feeling about this i'll have any

major issues with this setup so let's

hop into a game and get going alright so

we got to fill to match your it's on

genesis which is a little bit longer of

a map than i would like for this weapon

but so well we'll just have to work with

what we got i got some guys coming

around the outside here are you actually

using a real care package buddy don't

just stand there huh oh hey what's up

well I found the oh yeah he's not using

a real care package could kill so we're

going to why this dude just standing in

here I'm going to are you playing bro

I'm at that bro zoom clan

in the butt so I feel like they're going

to be in here next well that was easy

well that's five on one hula likes to go

into a real game next I'll let this

recycle and we'll start over on this and

see what happens so hold tight I hope

that's not right

this sub and this is gonna it's gonna

hurt all right this is precinct a little

bit longer lanes on this one should be a

little bit better half they're cool

house worried for a second

should be better for for this weapon for

the XE on so we'll have some fun too

happens looks like a Saltine people

teams so that spring with lying to me

thanks a thanks game here you're great

and

I usually get a Geyer to this usually

get a guy or two that comes down that

alley first but he was a following me so

we're going to thought I saw another

blip up here I'm gonna broke laying down

and everything all right

mid sections for all the action usually

is

these dudes just straight than their

dudes gonna come around right there

gotcha come around over here

hey you guys got em good job and him

well okay so ya got coming through mid

boom last thing is y'all gotta remember

to play with headphones because uh you

can hear everything in this game

should've heard that what a shit heard

yes please slow down oh there's like

three guys in here

coming back around man if my aim was any

good thing a nice thing we've run in a

grip usually on this weapon is the

controls that that recoil from being

shot at I hear this dude okay saying

just a little bit of mine I guess so

yeah

it was using a grip with this thing you

usually can control that recoil from

when you're being shot at and it's

really helpful I'm not going to lie

you know you do only get that 7%

reduction but I come to handy when

you're working with so come on that's

just that one do previant shot at

because you do get that recoil kickback

we going to come around the corner up

there nope came up this way all right

we're negative please follow the team to

kill every low weight I get downstairs

if I knew where the wall was

there's a really powerful weapon when it

wants to be oh hey buddy there's a

powerful weapon when it wants to be

guess is that care packages trips one of

the few weapons that's on par with the

envy for her the rewind so you can only

good acts go crazy

I don't like this we're going to rethink

that strategy for a second dude is all

the way back in the corner oh not him

I guess is it's kind of my aim today

sucks that's a lesson learned number one

- guys that's right

should a pop the reactive armor I

thought about it that's the thing with

reactive armor get the poppets I know

I'm going in - I hear you guy who's just

ran right past me

good job buddy proud of you

so far I like the setup I do you know I

have a love-hate relationship with that

with the built-in site

I think the e low is a pick ten slot

that might be kind of wasted with this

weapon if I'm from being honest

I got lucky there I should not have

survived that for that

who and before beat me you know that the

Filton Trojans said I'm not going to lie

is just pretty nice in certain

situations

Oh my guy was actually robot I don't

know like how it actually fares and

being like target acquisition wise but

some I thing they have so you for

relying on a teammate so overall it's a

good setup cold-blooded I don't think is

very useful you see a lot of people run

at Hilo sites and this basic site

cold-blooded if you're not typing I

don't know how well that works out the

stock is nice I don't play a lot with

stock so I'm not used to the movement

and it 122 and 15 I mean that's alright

I could have done better my teammate

wasn't my teammates weren't helping me

out much like so so what I play with

this again I would actually probably

take a different wrinkle I don't have

them all month I just prestige not that

long ago you know maybe I go with war

fighter or so forget the pop reactive

armor and people usually just like fire

through it anyways so it's okay but what

would I what would I change here is I

probably get rid of this glow sight

particle lamp is useful and I would

probably just check out the particle amp

for a foregrip just to control that

stability a little bit I would get rid

of cold blooded and Praia trait that out

for I pray I actually get rid of it

completely and then I enjoy my dead

silence big fan of dead silence if you

run away ghost like I said people can

hear everything in this game so if you

can get a drop on them and they can't

hear you it's great so I'm surprised the

setup that I would that I would run with

you know stock quick-draw for grip

um with the basic integrated site on the

XE on ghost dexterity and dead silence

it's what I would change about this set

up a little bit I do have one more one

more so I could use so I probably throw

in something like hardline or if I feel

like I need a lethal or attacks will I

just switch a hard-line for you to one

of those spinning on the game fact that

I'm playing so here's how it's going to

work I what you can do is comment down

in the comments below give me a set up

from all the the answers the comments

the suggestions that are in there I want

to pick one and I'll throw it into a

random comment picker and it's just

going to randomly pick one and we'll

just we'll go with with what I get you

know keep me on my toes

it doesn't have to be something that I

used to be running with a lot something

that's normal um if you want to totally

throw me off my game go for it

so make sure if you appreciate if you

like this video I appreciate a thumbs up

I appreciate you for hanging out on the

channel watching these videos make sure

to give me a suggestion down in the

comments below and I look forward to

playing another subscriber setup video

with all of you after seeing what she

gives me all right until next

Oh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét