Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily or May 29 2017

Hey everybody, it's Michiko !

It's the first time I show my face so if you didn't knew me, here I am!

So, I bought the fanpacks for µ's and Aqours (it's long but it's what I said haha)

It was a pretty interesting offer which allow you a SSR or above

So I wanted to try this and I bought both of pack

So let's try this!

I hope we'll get lucky

A little parenthese to tell you that i'm saving my love gems for Honoka's brithday in august, I want to scout in her solo box and I'll do a scouting video

So I don't use my gems for this scout even for the events etc...

Anyway, let's go!

I'm scared x)

Only 1 SR

It's ok, a SR is ok too

Can you feel the deception? xD

There was a time where getting a SR was like "oh yeah!!" but now it's more like "umm ok...that suck"

So let's re try (PS: actually I messed up there, it was for Aqours scouting ._.)

Let's go

A UR pleaaaase or at least a SSR

Seriously?! x_x

Only 1 SR again?...

I'm disappointed ;_;

Come on, something's gonna flip right >o<

I'm so unnlucky let's finish this video now ok?

No, it's a joke! :') But... é_é

So let's do this, something good while come

a UR ?

YEEEES!!? *scream*

(don't mind this crazy girl please >_>")

Ok x3

If you don't knox me, Honoka is my best girl, my waifu, my favorite in fact so yeah, i'm happy but I think you've already noticed this xD

So guys, i'm so happy I don't regret that I bought this pack

Feel the hapiness *-*

Omg, I didn't except Honk to come at me at all

I'm so happy

So let's do the Aqours's one

Oh shit, I should have save one 11 cards ticket for them o.o i'm dumb x_x But it's ok, let's do this one

It's good, I would have prefer a UR but it's totally ok :3

So let's buy some blue tickets from the sticker shop ~

I only need two more blue tickets so it's perfect

So let's finish tis scouting video with blue tickets

i'm really happy for the UR

So let's do it, may the luck be with us!

The deception is real guys ;_; But it's Umi it's cool, she my second µ's best girl so it's cool even if I would have prefered a UR

So like I said, i don't use my gems so this video's gonna end here

It was a short video, it's been so long since my last scouting video but i'm kinda satisfied

Cause I had my best girl so it's super cool!

It was the first time I showed my face, I hope it's was fun to you :')

Let's meet again in august, I hope I won't buy one more pack cause they are kind of expensive x_x

So thanks for watching, it's was Michiko, bye bye!

For more infomation >> Love Live! Scouting - Fanpack / 2 SSR or above tickets / 1 Blue ticket (FR) - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Learn How to Draw Cute People or Characters the Easy Way! (Class Trailer w/ Free Link!) - Duration: 0:51.

You can draw cute people or characters easily using only simple shapes and lines.

All you need is a pencil, eraser, a ballpoint pen, or brush pen, and your brain and imagination.

The class will show you super simple techniques that will give you the ability to draw your

characters in any pose you can imagine and make them super cute.

We'll learn about things like the rules for cuteness, how to draw things like faces,

hair, and clothes, and how to find your style.

You'll also pick up tons of useful tips and tricks along the way.

I'll also show you three full illustration examples from start to finish that will utilize

all the techniques that are taught in the class and you can even follow along with me.

By the end of the class you'll have the skills to draw any character you can think

of super cute, so what are you waiting for?

Let's draw some cuties!

For more infomation >> Learn How to Draw Cute People or Characters the Easy Way! (Class Trailer w/ Free Link!) - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ramadhan Special: Is it Truth or Hoax, Mrs. Musdah? - Duration: 4:02.

Media #1: "Musdah stands against all verses in Quran about veil for woman"

That is hoax! I myself wear a veil. Why do I have to oppose something that has been attached on me?

We have to understand if veil is a tradition in Arabian culture.

Then, it is adopted by Islam as one good particular tradition.

When I went to some Arabian states, veil is not only for Moslem. Jews and Orthodox Christian wear it as well.

So, do we still want to claim that wearing veil is an obligation only for Moslem? No, we don't.

Quran doesn't state it either if wearing veil is an obligatory thing for Moslems.

But for me personally, as I grew up with Islamic surrounding, that kind of tradition, it's good for me.

Although it is good for me, I have never forced anybody else to think it the same way.

It is up to everyone, whether they want to wear veil or not.

It is a choice.

Media #2: "Musdah is an American. She is on the same side with liberal American people."

That is hoax as well. I wondered, what did they mean with this 'American people'?

We can't simply generalize the good and the bad of someone based on their nationality.

Some said USA is a bad country. Indonesia has some negative aspects as well.

But for me, it is not good to judge a country good or bad. Even for Israel, we can't say that they are bad.

There must be some good figures there which are wise, kind, have a good religious vision,

and even better than those who are self-proclaimed good.

So, it is not necessarily that I always look upon USA. I still use my critical thinking.

But, I am still able to take positive aspects from United States and from the other countries too,

and it doesn't make me unable to refuse those bad things which are contrary to my principal things,

as a Moslem, for instance.

Or as part of Indonesian people, you may say.

Media #3: "According to Musdah, being gay and lesbian are totally fine in Islam."

That is hoax. The truth is, I encourage everybody to appreciate homosexual people.

Why? Because they're just human. Whether they are sinned or not, it's their business with God.

We must not judge people by their sin. Because we are not God.

Who do we think we are?

Who says that we are better than them?

But for me, it is how I want to invite everybody to appreciate each other, without labelling anyone.

All of us are God's creatures. If we insult someone, it means that we do the same thing to our God.

What we have to do, we need to learn deeper about the context of homosexual.

I have never said that Islam allows the condition of being homosexual.

There is no such thing like that.

But for some of those homosexual people, the condition just came naturally for them.

The condition is inevitable for them. It is not something that they change or manipulate by purpose.

They were born with homosexual condition, it is their sexual orientation.

So, it is important for us to learn about sexual orientation.

Because according to what I've learned, there are many kinds of human sexual orientation.

There are heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, and also asexual.

So, do we really believe in this existing knowledge?

For more infomation >> Ramadhan Special: Is it Truth or Hoax, Mrs. Musdah? - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Black Dragonrider motovlog 26 sweat or bleed - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> Black Dragonrider motovlog 26 sweat or bleed - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Fall Off the Bone Ribs Recipe – Easy to Prepare Baby Back or St Louis Style BBQ - Duration: 4:27.

Everybody loves ribs!

I certainly do and I was always wondering how people made tender ribs that fall off

the bone!

Well I discovered the method that works every time so keep watching and you'll be able to

do it too!

Today I'm using baby back ribs but this works well with St. Louis style ribs which are meatier!

I always do two racks at a time but you can do more if you want.

I usually get them when its buy one get one free during major holidays.

Once the ribs are out of the package, I have to remove the membrane on the back of the

slab.

Take a knife and start to pull up the membrane on one corner.

Once you get a corner separated from the meat, you can start pulling it up.

Sometimes it's really easy to remove and other times it's a bit tougher.

It helps to use the knife to slice along the membrane when it gets stuck.

Removing the membrane helps the ribs separate easier and you don't have this chewy layer

to eat when they're served.

I'll just repeat this with the 2nd rack and they'll be ready to be seasoned.

The seasoning is pretty simple, I use salt, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper.

I never measure the seasoning, I just sprinkle a decent amount on both sides of the ribs.

Then I give them a quick rub to get it to stick.

Now line a large casserole dish with tin foil on the bottom.

The ribs won't fit in the dish so I cut them in half right down the middle.

They're now all sized to fit in the dish.

Cover the dish with another sheet of tin foil and seal around the top.

You can bake this now or I like to put the ribs in the fridge for about 2 to 4 hours

to marinate.

When you're ready to bake, preheat the oven to 300 degrees.

When the oven has reached temperature, place the dish on the middle rack and bake for 2

and a half to 3 hours.

Three hours is actually better!

When the ribs are baking, the whole house smells delicious!

When the timer goes off, the ribs are ready to come out.

At this time, they are super tender and ready to fall off the bone!

However, we're not done yet but you could eat them right now.

But let's make them better!

You I'm going to move the ribs to a large dish and get ready for the final step.

For this you'll need your favorite barbeque sauce because we're taking these ribs to the

grill!

Place the ribs on a heated grill and start brushing on the barbeque sauce and you can

already see that the ribs are starting to look good!

Make sure to brush both sides and cover everything with the sauce.

Now would be a great time to grab your favorite drink and hang out by the grill for a bit.

Flip the ribs a few times until the barbeque sauce is good and caramelized.

Once you get so nice charring on the ribs they're ready to serve!

Back in the kitchen, slice between the rib bones and transfer to a serving dish.

Believe me, this is a recipe is sure to please everyone!

I make these all the time now and it gets easier every time!

I hope you found this video useful and if you did, please give me a thumbs up and don't

forget to subscribe to my channel for more how-to videos and product reviews.

For more infomation >> Fall Off the Bone Ribs Recipe – Easy to Prepare Baby Back or St Louis Style BBQ - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

CHOOSING POSITIVITY! | How to Be Positive in 15 Steps (or just 3) [CC] - Duration: 3:43.

Welcome back mindful viewers. This week

on positively we, how to be positive in

15 steps. Three steps each day to help

ourselves and you get on the right path

to living the life we all deserve.

Cue the intro!

I'm Atholl Mills, I'm Euphasaur,

I'm Josh, I'm Kita

I'm James Redwine and we are Positively We!

Negativity is all around us,

social media television news politics.

But too much of it and we start to see the

world through a negative lens

I'm not alone in this there's been that

positive thinking trend for a while now

but when most of us hear that term

positive thinking we kind of dismiss it

it sounds light and fluffy and on the

surface it kind of is at least how

people use it anyways but positive

thinking is much more than just being

happy or showing an upbeat attitude

positive thoughts could actually create

real value in your life and could help

you build skills that could last a

lifetime thinking positive can be so

crucial because our reality can be

directly affected by our mental

perception in other words your thoughts

influence your actions your actions

ultimately become the person that you

are and who you are as a person

determines your legacy and impact on

this earth ok my why think positive

speech is done here are my 3 reasons on

how to be positive. One, choose to be

positive sounds simple right but the

most important aspect of being positive

and thinking positive is choosing to be

positive it really does seem too basic

to be true but it is you can either be

negative of what life gives you or

choose to be positive in your approach

to things

this doesn't mean to ignore or disregard

the negative things around you it simply

means to accept the negative and focus

on the positive and how to overcome and

solve the negative issues

never ignore. Two, serve someone and I

don't mean a plate of chicken wings so

now I kind of want chicken wings it

sounds yummy

doing an act of kindness allows you a

greater perspective outside of yourself

you'll instantly feel great and life's

worries won't hold much weight when

you're reminded of the important things

the pessimistic people hopefully that's

not you like to say doing things like

this is selfish because one of the

reasons we're helping people and doing

this is to

ourselves but I say we selfish said

because if everyone was doing acts of

kindness to everybody else you're damn

straight this world would be a better

place. Three,

generous generally jet generously

generously generously give giving money

to strangers the homeless organizations

and foundations instantly makes you feel

good but don't just give your money

money's easy give your time too

aka serve someone the step before this

I'm fully aware that not everyone has

the money to give or the time to give

but what you can do is just follow the

ideals that these steps laid out for you

but keep this in mind as you continue to

watch the rest of this week's videos

because each of these positive steps

that you'll hear all come back to that

first one I said in this video you have

to choose to be positive first or none

of these will work don't forget to check

out the rest of Positively We this week

Tuesday with Atholl, Wednesday with Euphasaur,

Thursday with Josh and Friday

with kita if you like this video give it

a big thumbs up comment down below your

thoughts on this week's topic if you're

new to this channel, hit that awesome red

subscribe button I hope your day is full

of awesome thanks for watching

oh I hope your day is full of awesome

awesome blossom I'm hungry again

For more infomation >> CHOOSING POSITIVITY! | How to Be Positive in 15 Steps (or just 3) [CC] - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

34, 3 for 3 Again? 16.00 Lottery Ticket Scratcher Challenge, Prank or Not? :) - Duration: 20:59.

Nevada Productions 2017

Subscribe please :)))))

We did get 2 words on the right game, Ruby and Pry, doh!

Our very lucky game :)))

hehe, see, Lucky as always!!!

Do like if you have the spare 1 second to do so, thanks!

Yikes, Millions?

3 for 3 guys, pretty sweet, again!

Nevada Arcade, Out

For more infomation >> 34, 3 for 3 Again? 16.00 Lottery Ticket Scratcher Challenge, Prank or Not? :) - Duration: 20:59.

-------------------------------------------

Saturated Fat: Healthy or Unhealthy? - Duration: 5:58.

For more infomation >> Saturated Fat: Healthy or Unhealthy? - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get A Guy If You're A Virgin (Or Inexperienced!) - Duration: 2:41.

When it comes to sex, talking about your experiences or "number" can be scary.

For instance, if you tell a man a number he considers high, then you look easy.

If you tell a man a number that's low, you're inexperienced.

So what if you've never had sex at all?

How do you explain that you still have your "V card, and more importantly, how do you

get men if you do?

Hey ladies, my name is Amy North and I'm a relationship coach from Vancouver, Canada.

Today I want to talk about dating as a virgin.

Before I get started I'd like to quickly as that if you like what you learn in this

video then please take a moment to hit the subscribe button below.

I'd very so much appreciate your support.

Okay, now, we all know that Hollywood has glorified the idea of a man getting with virgin

because she's "pure" and "clean."

The reality of that situation however, is that not every guy wants to date a virgin

and for various reasons.

Some worry that she won't want to have sex, others are scared about being the one who

takes her virginity because they fear she'll want a serious connection afterwards, and

still others worry that the sex won't be good.

So then, how do you get a guy if you're a virgin?

Here's the thing: your personal decision to hold off on sex shouldn't make you undateable.

In fact, if a guy refuses to date you for that reason then you're probably dodging

a bullet there anyways.

The key then, to getting a guy as a virgin, is being honest with him, and confident in

your decision to wait.

Instead of being shy or embarrassed about holding off in the sex department, be proud

of your willpower to wait, and know your reason for doing so.

For instance, if it's for religious reasons, tell him.

If it's because you haven't found someone that you want to be intimate with, or because

you want it to mean something special when you do finally make love, then let him know.

Whatever your reason, know it and own it.

Being confident about your decision to wait on sex can be extremely admirable, and some

men will even appreciate that you're keeping yourself for "the one."

So again, the key here is to be honest with him, to believe in your reason for waiting,

and to be confident enough to tell him it.

For tips on how to boost your confidence in a way that will have men drooling over you,

regardless of how many or how few guys you've been with, hop on over to my website, www.coachnorth.com

and watch the video presentation.

Well, now it's your turn to weigh in.

Do you have comments or tips to share?

If so, please post those below, as well as any questions you may have about what I've

covered here today.

I always love hearing from you and I'll do my best to respond to each of you personally.

Well that's a wrap for today, but if you'd like to check out more of my dating advice

videos then again, just hit the subscribe button below and I'll see you soon!

For more infomation >> How to Get A Guy If You're A Virgin (Or Inexperienced!) - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Slime without glue, salt, borax, detergent or shampoo! DIY Oobleck Slime Recipe! - Duration: 1:41.

Yogurt

Potato starch

For more infomation >> How to make Slime without glue, salt, borax, detergent or shampoo! DIY Oobleck Slime Recipe! - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

2012 Roxane Meadows - Paradise or Oblivion - Duration: 48:13.

For more infomation >> 2012 Roxane Meadows - Paradise or Oblivion - Duration: 48:13.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen up! 1.0 MOVE UP! BLUEMOTION Airco/ Navi/ Bluetooth/ Cv **NOW OR NEVER DEAL** - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen up! 1.0 MOVE UP! BLUEMOTION Airco/ Navi/ Bluetooth/ Cv **NOW OR NEVER DEAL** - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

English for Spanish Speakers 31 - 'people is' or 'people are'? (with subtitles) - Duration: 1:51.

Hello again everyone, and welcome back to

'One English Tip in One Minute for

Spanish Speakers' where each week I

discuss, in detail, one common English

mistake made by those who speak Spanish

as a mother tongue...and this is video

number 31.

Once again, I appreciate the fact that

you are working to improve your English,

and I totally admire and respect it as

well. Please keep it up. In these

videos, I show you a slide and on the

slide there are two sentences: One is the

correct way that someone who speaks

English has a mother tongue would say it,

the other is the wrong way that someone

who speaks Spanish as a mother tongue

would say it. You need to decide

which one is correct. Please do that

now. Read the sentences, listen to me read

the sentences, think about your answer --

after you pause the video -- and I will

discuss the answer in the slide that

follows this slide.

In my perfect English teaching

utopian world, everybody got this right...

or, everybody got it wrong and then they

learned and they never forget it after

watching this video. But I know that's

not reality. If you got it wrong - or you

just happened to guess right -- I hope you

understand now why we say it the way we

do...and I hope you study to get past

this mistake. To help you with that, I've

given you three sentences you can study

from. Study the sentences in their

entirety, -- review them, review them and

review them -- and put them into practice

through speaking or writing or both...and

just keep that process going until

you've got it.

For more infomation >> English for Spanish Speakers 31 - 'people is' or 'people are'? (with subtitles) - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Authority: a nasty word or even important? - Duration: 5:21.

Hello, welcome at this new vlog of Belicons.

Nice that you are watching.

This week my blog and vlog are about authority.

Many people don't like this word.

But I'm going to make it even worse, for I would like to claim that we need to have

more respect for authority.

Last week there was an overheated discussion in The Netherlands about the idea of the Amsterdam

police to maybe allow police officers to wear head scarves.

I was going through all the pros and cons I could find and I noticed that many people

used authority as an argument to be in favour or against this idea.

Some think that a head scarf could intensify the authority of a police officer because

Islamic youngsters can identify with them.

I can imagine that this could work out in this way.

But if it is really true that people have so little respect for the police that a normal

police uniform doesn't give them the authority they should have, something is going very wrong.

And unfortunately, things are going wrong and not only in case of the police.

Staff of ambulances are being threatened when they are trying to save lives.

And public transport companies are now more and more often installing camera's in buses

because the drivers just aren't safe any more.

And you may think that it is just about a few individuals who have no respect any more for authority.

But actually, this happens everywhere.

Just take traffic lights and other traffic rules as an example.

People think that they can decide on their own whether they can cross the streets or

how fast they can drive.

If they are detained they say that it is childish of the police officer to do so.

We often hear people who have been detained for something like this saying: 'Well, let

them catch the real criminals!'

However, even in a small country like The Netherlands in 2016 629 people were killed

in traffic and 621 in 2015.

That is over 1200 people in just 2 years!

That is a huge amount of people.

It's about 4 large airplanes full of people.

Just imagine that!

How people died in traffic in your country in 2015 and 2016?

It is easy to conclude that something is going very wrong here.

Traffic rules exist for a reason but we still think that we know better and therefore, we disregard the rules.

I read an interview with a writer of an interesting book.

I have to admit, I didn't read the book yet, but he says a lot of interesting things

during the interview already.

The writer is film maker and philosopher Jurriën Rood.

He wrote the book: 'Wat is er mis met gezag?'

'What is wrong with authority?'

In this book he writes about how at the end of the 1960s people revolted against authority.

In that era several men in the government and on schools and in church told everyone what to do.

And youngsters revolted against this.

That started in the United States and the United Kingdom and then spread throughout the western world.

According to Rood these youngsters were as successful that we still feel the consequences today.

Even today we are of the opinion that others cannot just decide what we should do.

For example, if some road workers are repairing a highway and because of that one of the lanes

is closed, many people just don't accept that and instead use the hard shoulder and

if they get the chance they even scold the road workers.

Unfortunately, again this is not just about a few individuals, but being scold at is really

part of the job of road workers.

And since some of the drivers even take the closed lane, road workers sometimes get run over and even killed.

Just because the drivers couldn't accept that someone put up a sign that told them

that they couldn't use that lane.

It is also sad that inspectors in trains always need to be with two persons so that they can

defend themselves if they catch a fare dodger who gets aggressive.

Jurriën Rood writes that in The Netherlands the police actually did try to win the trust of the people again.

They tried to level with people.

And their slogan was 'the police is your best friend'.

But a person who is levelling with you can give suggestions about what you could do,

but has no authority over you.

So that didn't really work.

Then they tried to do it differently, now they aren't far above us, they aren't

beside us, they are in between.

The slogan of the Amsterdam police now is: 'friendly if possibly, strict if necessary'.

And according to Rood they are doing very well in regaining their authority.

But if people then start to say that female Muslim police officers will gain more authority

if they show Muslim youngsters that they are Muslims too by wearing a head scarf, I think

they still have a long way to go before they have the authority they should have.

And the mentioned examples show that this isn't just about these groups.

If we all start to respect authority again, not only the police, but also the road workers

and traffic lights, and so on, then society will become a lot safer.

And if you think: 'Well, but I can take care of myself!' then just think about all

the people who die in traffic each year because so many people are thinking just that.

These are my ideas.

Let me know what you think, on Belicons or on YouTube.

And don't forget to mention your arguments of course.

I'm really curious and I will see you next week.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Authority: a nasty word or even important? - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Wayne Rooney left looking at China or USA move after Everton cool interest - Duration: 2:55.

Wayne Rooney left looking at China or USA move after Everton cool interest

EVERTON'S interest in Wayne Rooney has cooled. And Ronald Koeman's decision now leaves the Manchester United star scrambling for a move to either China or the USA.

PA:Press Association Wayne Rooney may not have the chance to rejoin Everton. Roo maintains the only Premier League clubs he would play for are the Toffees, where he began his career, or United.

Keep up to date with all the latest news, gossip, rumours and done deals in SunSport's live transfer blog. Yet all hope of a return to Merseyside now looks to have been dashed.

Boss Koeman revealed earlier in the season Wazza, 31, would be welcome back. But it is believed the Dutchman has reservations over the amount of money it would cost to sign him.

Koeman will also struggle to find a place for him in his young, vibrant side. However, Rooney is attracting interest in China from Gus Poyet's Shanghai Shenhua.

And his ex-England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson would also like to take him — but his side Shenzhen FC are in the Chinese second division. Rex Features Wayne Rooney was believed to have been keen on a move back to Goodison Park.

Getty Images Sven-Goran Eriksson is keen on bringing the England star to China.

LA Galaxy remain keen in bringing him to MLS but it is understood United and Rooney are struggling to agree a deal to release him from his Old Trafford contract. Rooney is entitled to full compensation if United decide to terminate it.

However, he has told boss Jose Mourinho he would prefer to move to get more game time and will accept less than the £28. 8m he is owed.

It is understood an offer of around £21m has been made but there remains a disagreement over who will foot the tax bill. Rex Features Wayne Rooney has said he is willing to move on for more game time.

Rex Features The forward may now look to moves in China or the US.

For more infomation >> Wayne Rooney left looking at China or USA move after Everton cool interest - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Free earn money to Grameenphone Robi or other. Download Top TopUp app. textme.textMe up app - Duration: 4:01.

you use your email to sign up .

Hi friend s i going to show vidoe how to earn credit and send money . just download top topup app and recharge gp or robi others

okay open and see my credit showing 243 so i earned .

select Bangladesh

than type the number which you want to recharge

than select how much money you want to send . I've selected 10 tk okay

now sent

now see i have 213 credit before it was 243 credit okay .

or you can earn free credit to watch video or playing game or download app

you can also earn from textme or textme up app . you can call also many country very low cost

29 second video you can earn 1 credit

another things dont use your own number when you download for credit , just use your own number only for sign up

For more infomation >> Free earn money to Grameenphone Robi or other. Download Top TopUp app. textme.textMe up app - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Best arabic naat heart touching read by girl or girls - Duration: 3:58.

Best arabic naat heart touching read by girl or girls

Best arabic naat heart touching read by girl or girls

For more infomation >> Best arabic naat heart touching read by girl or girls - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

How to do well on the SAT or PSAT - Duration: 7:05.

O.K., here's a very quick guide

on how to do well on the SAT.

I do a lot of SAT tutoring,

so I know about what I'm talking about.

(There goes my assistant.)

Now, SAT is a standardized test,

which means that, unless you change something that you do,

(Meow.) (Yes.)

your results are going to be the same, more or less,

every time, and so, if you want better results,

you have to change how it is that you are taking the test,

and, so, you need to learn a better way to take the test,

and you need to practice that better way,

and not practice the same old way that you usually do it;

otherwise, test day, you'll just do it the same old way,

and get the same old results.

and you certainly don't want to do that.

The three basic things that I would tell you,

and there are lots of others,

but, you know, you don't have a lot of time

—the SAT is tomorrow, whatever it is.

Number one, read slowly;

number two, cover the answers;

and, number three, write everything down and double check.

That's...counts as one, because it's about the same thing, really.

As far as reading slowly,

even on the math, I find, what a lot of students do, is they read the problem too quickly,

somehow thinking they're going to get extra points for that,

and then they misunderstand something and they get the problem wrong,

and, so, if you try to read too fast, you're going to lose points,

and if you, instead, take the time to thoroughly understand what you read—

and, on the reading, that would be reading the passage

very slowly, for understanding, the first time—

you will actually gain points.

It's hard to believe, but it's far better than reading it quickly,

getting to the question, not knowing what you read,

going back, reading it again, getting to the next question,

not knowing that you read, you know, you get the idea.

Number two, cover the answers, and

this may seem a little odd, but

especially on the ones that have long answers,

it takes way too much time to read all those wrong answers,

especially when you're smart enough —at least I'm pretty sure you are—

to come up with your own answer to the question,

you know, let's say 90% of time, all right?

So, when you get to the question, cover the answers. Come up with your own answer first!

If it says, "What is the main idea of the passage?", think:

"Well, what do I think the main idea of the passage is?",

and think about it, not for too long, but

long enough to do your own thinking, come up with an answer that sounds good to you,

and then look at the answers and, usually, you won't really have to look at all four answers,

because the right one will just jump right out at you,

saving you time and just making your life a lot easier this is especially true on the

writing section as you read that underlined word you know what should go

there or you have an idea what should go there so take some time to think of that

idea have that confidence that you will be able to do that and once you have an

idea what you think you would rather see there take a look at the answers and

usually there it will be so much faster there too on the map

especially you want to write everything down and what I used to do I used to

read the question and I think okay now what and reread the question and that

takes time you know it's a time to test you don't want to do that so as you're

reading it the first time if there's a formula in here write down the formula

even if it's already up there you know if there's a diagram

complicated we don't have to write down the diagram obviously it's already there

but what the formula is better to put it down in your workspace and write down

everything that they tell you if they say Bob and Mary or you know whatever

draw a little stick figure Bob a little stick figure Mary make everything as

visual as we possibly can and write down everything that they tell

you and that includes the question a lot of times on SAT they say what is X plus

3 and you do a whole bunch of algebra you get down to where you get x equals 5

you're so excited yeah x equals 5 I'm done

you bubble in x equals 5 and forget to look at the question which is what was X

plus 3 oh whoops that happens a lot of messy T it's a tricky test that way so

write down everything that they tell you in the question and then write down

everything you know if they tell you this is a square and one side is 10

units long mark tens on the other sides of the square you know that mark

90-degree angles in all the corners because so often the SAT will tell you a

certain amount and from that amount you're supposed to be able to know some

other things and and you do know those other things so write those things down

where you can see them anything you keep in your head is something you may forget

and will keep you from getting an answer if it's not written down so make

everything visual write down everything they tell you everything you know from

what they tell you write down all the calculations you do because if you want

to lose points on the map just do things in your head you know try and do as much

as possible in your head and you'll lose as many points as possible now if you

want to gain points there write everything down and as you do each

calculation two times five is six like what what no three times five is fifteen

see I will just double-check that because it's that stupid mistake in the

middle there it will just cost you those points

and so then again you know to reiterate then the main points read slowly it's

not a reading test so reading comprehension test for example and even

the math is a reading comprehension test cover the answers and do your own

thinking because you will go faster through the test Iowa and get more right

answers if you think for yourself instead of having to try and make each

of the wrong answers be a right answer somehow and the last one is specially on

the math write everything down and double-check everything as you go so

keep these three in mind as you practice read slowly cover the answers write

everything down and if you'll do that as you practice and the more you practice

that way the better you'll do when it comes time to take the actual test and

well good luck if you have questions I sure you can put them in the comments

below thanks

For more infomation >> How to do well on the SAT or PSAT - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Mrs Salisbury: Is it his size or am I out of practice? [ NEWS ] - Duration: 3:32.

Dear Mrs Salisbury: Is it his size or am I out of practice?

  I thought I was well over the previous hurt. Psychologist Robyn Salisbury helps a reader with a relationship dilemma. QUESTION: After spending a decent period of time happily and intentionally single, I have recently opened up to a new guy.

He is great and I am attracted to him, but I have found myself unable to have sex with him and instinctively push him away.

I thought I was well over the previous hurt and have no idea why this is happening. Is it simply his size or my being out of practice?.

Or could there be underlying psychological issues Im not aware of, or a mix of these? Could you please point me in the right direction?.

ANSWER: Thanks for writing as I know you are not the only one experiencing such puzzling resistance from your body. Its great that your man did not want to put pressure on you.

Too often people get frustrated or embarrassed and push ahead, which just exacerbates the problem. We human beings dont do physical OR psychological – each impacts on and is intertwined with the other.

I would suggest this was a case of your rational-self saying, Yep, Im ready to be in a relationship again and your emotional-self carrying some fear of getting hurt and your body holding the message, Dont go that way again!.

The conditions were not viable for you to be relaxed, playful, aroused and then sexual. That doesnt mean they cant be – theres just some work to do to be able to reclaim sexual pleasure, trust and intimacy.

Take your time to get to know this man.

I wonder if youve told him anything about your previous hurtful experiences? Why should your body allow him to to be intimate you if you dont have a good idea of how trustworthy, kind and caring he is.

Are you aware of your pelvic floor muscles? Theyre the ones you would tighten if you needed a wee and couldnt get to the loo.

Move these muscles up and down in a fluid swinging style like saloon doors in old cowboy movies. Your task, when youre fully ready for intercourse, will be to allow these muscles to be relaxed (swing down).

Choose an intercourse position that gives you control of the angle and pace. If you continue to have trouble, a sex therapist will help you resolve this.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét