Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily google May 30 2017

Seen on amateur comedy nights all around the bay area, give it up for UJ!

Wow, what a beautiful day today, what a beautiful day in San Francisco.

It's a beautiful city, isn't it? Any of you from here?

One person!

Well, the first person I know from San Francisco! But it's alright.

Like, it's alright, because they are sending their best people here, folks.

Like, we have the best chefs, the best bartenders, the best programmers,

the best Yelp reviewers,

And, weed is legal!

So what's the point?

Nobody's going to work.

But that's ok. Like, I have to admit, though. Like, I have to admit to Sundar, that I am addicted.

I am addicted to something that's not only legal but actually encouraged in the bay area.

I'm not talking about weed, weed is totally ok.

Weed is totally ok.

Like, why is there no food here?

When I saw pictures of this place, I saw tables of food and delicious looking stuff!

But now, I guess I have to carry my own munchies.

Weed is totally ok except for the munchies.

Alright, uh, not that!

Budweiser tastes so much like cows piss that its worshiped in India, right?

Ok, they renamed it America it seems.

Aye, that's still Budweiser.

When George Washington heard of that name change his spirit rose and moved to Canada.

He could live with Trump but this is too much.

No really, like, Budweiser is so shitty that I had to pour it out and fill it with water for this joke.

But see, the thing I'm really addicted to, is my cellphone.

Like, I'm all the time on my cellphone, and every time I'm like "What's this new post on reddit?"

"Why did my ex-girlfriend block me on Facebook?"

"Am I trending yet?"

"Wait, Putin and Ivanka did what??"

So, it's just, like, there is no place I can escape from it, and there's no place I can

go and confess, and like, check myself in for addiction, that I am a cellphonoholic

or whatever.

The best I can do is go to comedy nights and confess.

To y'all especially because we are all drug dealers of this, isn't it?

Alright, alright, uh, speaking of addiction, right?

I think the only thing I can find more controversial than drugs here is politics, because politics

divides everyone.

And I don't really want to talk about it, because politics is always something I have

mixed feeling on.

Like, take Trump.

On one hand I somehow like him, because everyone hates him and he still has to go and speak

in front of a mic, and there is something identifiable about that.

But on the other hand, I am an illegal immigrant.

So, he doesn't really capture our demographic.

With that, umm, I'll leave you all, and since this is Taylor St, since this is Tenderloin,

I need to do something for safety, while walking back home.

So I want to say, I am not here to take the open mic standup jobs.

They haven't outsourced that yet!

Give it up, you guys! UJ!

For more infomation >> UJ - At Google - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Zaha Hadid Google Doodle. Watch Amazing Buildings of Zaha Hadid - Duration: 3:25.

The Search Engine Google is showing this Doodle for celebrating Zaha Hadid.

Zaha Hadid was an Iraqi-born British architect.

She was the first woman to receive the Pritzker Architecture Prize, in 2004.

She received the UK's most prestigious architectural award, the Stirling Prize, in 2010 and 2011.

In 2012, she was made a Dame by Elizabeth II for services to architecture, and in 2015

she became the first woman to be awarded the Royal Gold Medal from the Royal Institute

of British Architects.

She was described by the The Guardian of London as the 'Queen of the curve', who "liberated

architectural geometry, giving it a whole new expressive identity."

Her major works include the aquatic centre for the London 2012 Olympics, Michigan State

University's Broad Art Museum in the US, and the Guangzhou Opera House in China.

For more infomation >> Zaha Hadid Google Doodle. Watch Amazing Buildings of Zaha Hadid - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Googleアシスタントを試してみた。 「お腹が空いた」 - Duration: 0:07.

For more infomation >> Googleアシスタントを試してみた。 「お腹が空いた」 - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

All Access Pass #008 (Google I/O 2017) - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> All Access Pass #008 (Google I/O 2017) - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Google Innovator Application Video - Duration: 1:00.

I think we face a bit of a crisis today with the way that our youth are presented with

their view of the world.

Today's students are not often presented with the opportunity to meet children from other

cultures and other locations and build relationships with them.

So my big idea is to foster connections between kids from all over the world.

This isn't a new or novel idea, but what I'm suggesting is an entire experience based around

connections with other cultures.

My hope is with a project like this, to facilitate the idea that we are all more alike in this

world than we are different.

For more infomation >> Google Innovator Application Video - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

30-Second Security Drill: Google Sharing - Duration: 0:49.

Nobody likes oversharing.

Stay safe by getting to know your options for sharing in Google.

Sensitive information?

Turn off or limit link sharing.

Choose the right level of access for each collaborator.

Link sharing may be the easier route, but it rarely ends well.

Limit access to those who need it and delete

files when they lose their relevance.

Now that you've got the basics, I'm willing to share with you some more tips

to help you become a Google Sharing guru.

Get your google tips here.

Or click to learn about more security threats here.

And here.

For more infomation >> 30-Second Security Drill: Google Sharing - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Kurt Braunohler "Google," Trust Me // Stream Standup For Free - Duration: 2:31.

But Google is getting like Google's

getting creepy. Google knows so much

about us like it's going to be the first

A.I. But it knows everything we ask.

Every question we think of Google's like,

"Oh I see..."

I had a heartening thing

happened to me is that Google starts

showing me ads for doors.

And I was like, "I don't own a house."

I didn't even know you

could buy a door I thought they came

with walls.

But I was psyched, you know?

Because was like, "Google's doesn't have me

figured out yet." That means my search

history is so erratic that Google's like

What!?

And it is. It's erratic. Every day its like: before/after meth pics, boat

launches, handkerchief twirling. And I

think Google looked at that and was like:

seems like you need a way out.

Doors?

So I've been buying a shit ton of

doors. Just to fuck with it, you know?

And they're just all over my apartment.

I don't even put them up, just all over.

What I use them for is a hang

little inspirational signs on all the

doorknobs because that's how I live my life.

Just inspirational signs that's my

motivating philosophy. Right now the one

I'm really into just says, "Do one thing everyday

that scares you." Hmm. I love that. So

I've been doing that. Last week I got

herpes. Tonight I'm going to try heroin—

oh, I'm so scared I'm going to love it!—and

tomorrow I'm going to steal a cop's gun.

[Because] that's just a snap up and then you got a

gun, you know? It's a snap! It's just like

and I practice in the mirror, like "snap up

got a gun."

I swear to God scares the

shit out of me every time I see a cop

it's all I think about is it's just a

snap, it's a snap keeping the gun down.

It's technology. "Snap up" got a

gun. Like how fast could I do it. I could

do it, I could get it. I'd be like, "I'm just

kidding, I'm just kidding". It'd be like,

*imitates gun sounds*

You know? I mean, he wouldn't do that. I'm a

tall white man to be like that was funny

you want show you how to shoot it?

For more infomation >> Kurt Braunohler "Google," Trust Me // Stream Standup For Free - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Google Innovator Vision #WDC17 - Eduardo Rivera - Duration: 1:00.

my team created ChomeWarrior which is a

platform for gamified professional

development now I'm going to use this

platform to help students but to address a

much larger problem digital consciousness

one single online encounter could change

a student's life forever

social media has created an environment where

everyone has a voice which is great but it

also create some demons for our student population

in our days we would get in a fight and

only few people knew about it now you

get a fight and it trends that shame and

embarrassment doesn't stay at school

either it follows you home because hashtag

social media I came back to teach

at my old School District because I want

to get back to the kids in my community just

like the community gave to me I want to partner

with Common Sense Media the creators

of "Thirteen Reasons Why" Google and anyone

interested in this cause to create

conscientious digital citizens

by bringing together students parents and

stakeholders we can create something

authentic that can impact the lives of our community.

For more infomation >> Google Innovator Vision #WDC17 - Eduardo Rivera - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Lilo, le Google responsable et solidaire - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Lilo, le Google responsable et solidaire - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

www.google.com ~ 5 Great Facts (turn on subtitles) - Duration: 0:51.

Feeling bored? Try typing in "Atari breakout" into Google images.

The game will automatically pop up for you to enjoy!

You're not gonna believe this. Google has a real-life T-Rex skeleton right outside of its headquarters.

The skeleton serves as a reminder to employees to not let Google go extinct!

Google wasn't always the name in mind for the company. In fact:

It was originally dubbed "BackRub" before being given a more practical name.

Alexa ranks Google as the number one most popular site on the web. Isn't it ironic:

A site dedicated to helping you find other sites is itself the most popular!

The CEO of Excite was offered to buy Google for the price of $1 million US dollars. His response?

No, I'll pass. I think we all know how that deal turned out.

For more infomation >> www.google.com ~ 5 Great Facts (turn on subtitles) - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to get the most out of Google Business listing | Tip For Tip Episode 57 - Duration: 5:36.

On today's episode we're going to talk

about how to get the most out of your

Google Business listing.

Hello and welcome to episode 57 of Tip For Tip were you

ask your marketing question in exchange

for a tip in your industry my name is

Aaron and my name is Christian today we

have Dr. Matt Moreno from M2 Chiropractic.

Hey Aaron and Christian I'm

opening up a new chiropractic office so

I was just wondering how do you get the

most out of your Google business listing

all right so to answer your question and

just be sort of basic I guess my answers

may be sort of the basic or the

foundation of what you need to have in

place to have a really good Google

business listing would be number one to

complete all your data what's known as

the NAP; name, address, phone number

correct and another quick tip for that

is to be on other directories don't only

just worry about Google go to Yelp go to

YellowPages go to WhitePages go to yes

Yahoo go to all these places and

make sure that you enter the same

information I mean all the way to the

period on Avenue you're abbreviating

Avenue because that makes it easier for

search engines and other directories to

know that is the exact same business

(crawl your website) exactly number two verify your

location may be a little bit of lengthy

process but still needs to be done

keep your hours accurate and make sure

that you also take into consideration

special hours during holidays or

anything like that pretty easy to change

another huge component is also to get

reviews manage reviews and answer any

reviews on your page and also add photos

and encourage people to add photos as

well alright so mine is one of the more

strategic tactic is to use your Google

page and go out and leave reviews on

other businesses that you interact with

like do it as the business that you

register with Google so every account

the register or whenever you register

your business on Google you get

a Google account with that go out and

leave reviews on that business because

that's just putting out another like a

web to bring back to you but you're

also looking better in Google's eyes to

be like a better local guide as well a

lot of people do this personally but you

should do it as well as a business and

it's a tactic that not many people use

so you'll stand out and also I know you

mentioned earlier add images to your

reviews and encourage people to add

images to their reviews that's just a

another great tactic to get a higher

viewing on Google right and whenever

you're the one out there commenting on

the reviews as well take pictures

yourself hopefully that was good and let's

hear your tip for us!

alright guys my tip for you is that movement is

extremely underrated for how important

it is for your health there was actually

a study done in 2002 that shows all the

benefits that walking has on your health

so there are a ton of benefits but I

want to go over a few of them with you

the first two are that walking 30

minutes a day five days a week can

decrease your risk for Alzheimer's and

congestive heart disease by up to 60%

now that is HUGE those are two of the

leading causes of death in America today

and you can significantly decrease your

risk just by walking you'd be crazy not

to take advantage of that the next one I

want to talk about is arthritis so

walking that amount can actually

decrease your risk for arthritis and

improve your day to day outcomes

if you already have arthritis now this

is important because a lot of people

don't know this but movement is actually

essential for your joints to be healthy

if your joints aren't moving or aren't

moving properly you actually increase

your risk for arthritis and other

degenerative diseases and that's what we

do at M2 Chiropractic we make sure that

your joints are moving the way they're

supposed to so that you can move freely

for years to come so in summation it's

extremely important to move I encourage

you guys to go out and be active we have

tons of hiking hiking trails running

clubs cycling clubs you name it we have

it in this community so go take

advantage of those and if you want help

moving or if you want to see how well

you're moving give us a call.

as a business we definitely want to keep up

with

our health actually because we're

sitting a lot and every day I'll say so

that's something that as a company we've

decided to sort of do a goal and yeah

moves are moving definitely I think

something that we need to invest in is a

treadmills with desks and long yeah

we'll get it sometime I think that'd be

cool

yeah it's a very good tip and if you've

gotten this far into it

please take Matt's advice I see a lot of people

guys come from a bad. morbid. yeah I

really young from not moving though all

right Matt thanks again for coming on

the show if you want to come on the show

just like Matt did get free Facebook

advertising for your business and grow

all you need to do is go to

bitbranding.co/tipfortip and today's

question of the day is what is your

favorite exercise? For me I mean..or

your go to exercise? mine are just push

ups that's just my go to. let me know

on the comments. All right well see you guys

next week

For more infomation >> How to get the most out of Google Business listing | Tip For Tip Episode 57 - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to add PayPal and carrier billing payment method for Google Play - Duration: 2:46.

How to add PayPal and carrier billing payment method for Google Play

Hello everyone

This time, we will introduce how to add a PayPal and carrier billing payment method for Google Play

To "Google Play Store" and payment methods, such as "Google Play Music" Previously, I had become only the balance of the credit card or Google Play gift card,

Now looks like can also be selected carriers settlement of PayPal and mobile phone

To do so, you first need to add PayPal and carrier billing payment method for Google Play

Item to which you want to add the payment method on Google Play, launch the "Google Play Store" app in Android,

Touch the "account information" from the item that appears when you touch the menu icon in the upper left corner

On the next page, and then touch the "payment method" at the top

To add a PayPal is the payment method, and then touch the "Add a PayPal", enter the login information of PayPal and then touch the "login"

PayPal will be added to the payment method of this in Google Play

Carrier settlement that you can add to Google Play is, NTT DoCoMo, KDDI, in case you are doing a contract with any of the carriers of Softbank, you will not be able to add the A settlement

You need a SIM card of his career has been further inserted into Android

If you do not have a SIM card even going a career contract will not be able to add carrier billing

How to add carrier billing on Google Play, touch the portion of carrier name of pointing SIM is displayed,

Simply touch the "Save" in the window that appears

This each of the payment methods will be added to Google Play

Added payment method, it is possible to make a payment to each time selected from among the payment method when purchasing, for example, paid apps

That is that you add a payment method, you can easily switch between more options of payment methods

Because it is quite convenient, it recommends that you set in the case if you can add a payment method

Above, it was the introduction of how to add PayPal and carrier billing payment method for Google Play

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét