Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily me May 31 2017

Fingertips on my skin is nothing that I wouldn't give to keep this love alive

We gave it all

We give it up

The chemistry is not enough

Only just collide

I hate myself when I say

I need you tonight to say goodbye

So rush over me one more time

I will miss you

Don't ever have to tonight

And we can fix it

Rush over me one more time

The end is coming

Rush over rush over me

Cuz I will miss you

Cuz I will miss you

Hold onto me now

Before we lose this

I keep breaking down

Can I do this?

I need you tonight to say goodbye

To say goodbye

To say goodbye

To say goodbye

To say goodbye

To say goodbye

To say goodbye

For more infomation >> Speed Up 200% - "Rush Over Me" - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Please don't smoke around me boo hoo! - Duration: 0:43.

Grow a set of nuts!

For more infomation >> Please don't smoke around me boo hoo! - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung Whistle Trap Remix (Made by me) - Duration: 0:46.

If you use this song in your video/post, then make sure to credit me, if you don't I'll make sure that video will get deleted.

If you're interested in my music, leave a like, comment your opinion about my song/soundtrack and subscribe!

For more infomation >> Samsung Whistle Trap Remix (Made by me) - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

QUICKFIRE RUN & GUN SKIRMISHER BUILD GUIDE INFILTRATOR ME:A - Duration: 6:12.

In this super fast quickfire version of the Run & Gun Skirmisher build video, we will

cover the weapons, armour and powers you need to pull this off,

as well as the architect extension for a more focused approach and the methods for all situations

in Mass Effect Andromeda,

All of this as fast as possible,

For a more in depth build guide with full explanations over a huge 20 minutes, click

the card on the top right of the screen now.

Let's get right into it.

<title: RUN & GUN SKIRMISHER INFILTRATOR BUILD WITH ARCHITECT EXTENSION>

<title: Weapons>

So first is the Dhan with a Bio-Converter and the rest Kinetic Coils,

Mods being Barrel and Receiver.

This is your primary weapon.

The second is a sniper rifle, whichever you prefer, for the long range and to break up

the constant dhan usage,

I personally use the Black Widow,

I would recommend a Bio-Converter if you have one to spare, but if not then battlefield

assist module is also good, then a double mod extension and kinetic coils to fill.

As for mods, if you used the Bio-Converter than leave out the spare ammo mod, if you

didn't then leave out the weight reduction mod.

Your melee weapon should be the Asari Sword filled with Kinetic Coils,

Other such as the Remnant cryo gauntlet are also acceptable.

The Architect weapon is the Piranha with a seeking plasma system, Aerial Performance

optimizer and kinetic coils to fill,

Barrel and receiver for mods.

<title: Armour>

For armor go for the Heleus helmet,

Chest should be either remnant or maverick, if above 60 go maverick.

for Arms and legs go for Angaran,

Put a shield oscillator and kinetic coils to fill in the chest,

Aerial Lubricant is usable for the arms, but optional,

Cryo Condensor, Heat Inducer or Shield Disrupter can be used on the legs but also optional,

Fill every other armour slot with tech recharge modules.

For the fusion mod, go for the Fusion Mod of Shielding

<title: Powers>

So your 3 main powers are Tactical Cloak,

Cryo Beam

and Energy Drain,

Your Architect specific powers are Turbo Charge

and Charge.

Pause the screen or download the images from imgur via links in the description.

<title: Passives>

For Passives, the priority passive skills for this build are Team Support,

Shotguns,

Sniper Rifles

& Combat Fitness

The Passives you should focus on afterwards are:

Barrier,

Offensive Tech,

Auxiliary Systems

& Combat Tools

Every other skill point should be spent in Combat till full, then tech till full, then

Biotics till full.

<title: Method: Run & Gun>

So in your run and gun loadout, you will have your Dhan and Sniper Rifle with Tactical Cloak,

Cryo Beam and Energy Drain, with the profile Infiltrator.

The method here is to use cryo beam then energy drain to debuff armour by 115% take away large

amounts of shields, score a tech combo then you can hit tactical cloak to get a supercharged

shot off from your Dhan and finish off quickly after with further shots.

The 2 powers Cryo Beam & Energy Drain in this build debuff or cripple every enemy out there,

you then finish the enemies off with highly buffed weapon fire.

Tactical Cloaks primary purpose is for survivability, it's duration is 11 seconds, it's recharge

is 10, you could indefinitely stay in cloak to regenerate if you wanted, that recharge

I should add is 10 at base, you have one hell of a lot of recharge buffs, it recharges in

a few seconds, as do all of them, on insanity you can use Cryo and Energy on all enemies

at least once.

<title: Method: Architect>

Now this is the fun one,

For fighting architects you need your Dhan and Piranha, Tactical Cloak, Turbocharge & Charge

and either use the Soldier or Explorer profile,

Depending on how many points you've spent, depends on which one is better, so if you

have the bare minimum I've stated, explorer is currently the best, if you have filled

a lot of combat then soldier is better.

The tactic is super simple,

Time each attack just after the machine gun attack, each architect does the attacks in

a different pattern so make sure you do your attacks after the machinegun one so that it

doesn't do it while you're exposed.

Go for the first leg and hit turbocharge, tactical cloak and then charge the leg in

quick succesion, as soon as you reach the leg, hover and dash backwards still hovering

unloading your entire clip into the leg,

That should take it down, if it doesn't just hit it a few more time from cover while turbocharge

recharges.

Once the leg is halfway down, the face will be exposed,

Once again wait for the machinegun then repeat as you did on the leg, being very aware of

where you dash while up there, the architect will face your team the second you hit tactical

cloak and once you're out will retarget you, this makes the head move around constantly

and can be a little tricky to aim after the charge and dash.

If the clip didn't do it finish it off from the ground.

between mini phases constantly keep in cloak, you can even revive from it, grab extra ammo

for your piranha and more.

When adds show up, switch to Dhan to conserve piranha ammo and utilize charge and cloak

due to their super fast recharge time.

Do each leg to half without fully destroying one and set your squad mates on the half legs

to get them down to as close to 0% health as possible, once you have done 3 to 50% or

lower and hit the face 3 times,

Finish a leg off, then follow it, finish another leg off, follow it again, then finish the

last leg before the face and job done

Always keep your squad mates focused on either a leg or the face to ensure maximum support

fire.

I have posted a video of me doing this with the architect on Kadara,

You can find that video either on screen at the end, via a link in the description or

via the card in the top right.

<title: Outro>

So this was as quick as I could really make it, if you want more details then you can

find the full 20 minute indepth version above on the left and the Architect example fight

on the right.

like if you liked, dislike if you didn't, subscribe if you haven't already and have

an awesome day folks!

For more infomation >> QUICKFIRE RUN & GUN SKIRMISHER BUILD GUIDE INFILTRATOR ME:A - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Aparecida Sertaneja | Althair e Alexandre - Deus me livre - 30 de Maio de 2017 - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Aparecida Sertaneja | Althair e Alexandre - Deus me livre - 30 de Maio de 2017 - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

FAUST Me voici - Duration: 9:14.

For more infomation >> FAUST Me voici - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

TAEYEON - MAKE ME LOVE YOU | I GOT LOVE [NON KPOP FAN REACTION]/ ENG SUB - Duration: 4:35.

Vanessa: Taeyeeeon~

Karinna: I think I've heard this song

Vanessa: Yeah, u did

Karinna: Carol make us watch this already?

Vanessa: Nop, just the song. The song she wants you to sing

Karinna: Aah~ you want us to learn this one

Karinna: What's the name?

Karinna: Aah.. Taeyeon, I remember

Karinna: She's really different... I like her more with blonde hair

Caroline: I loved her outfit

Alan: Her smile is really pretty

Karinna: What's that in her face?

Caroline: LIttle dots, duh~

Karinna: This big? It seems like chickenpox

Caroline: Maybe it's flowers, 'cause she's surround by them

Alan: They didn't needed to make this Karinna: I didn't saw it like petals

Jhonata: Maybe because we are a little far away

Caroline: I'm using glasses and I'm not seeing it either... i just thought about it since she's surround by flowers

Jhonata: This song is really good

Vanessa: I really loved her outfit

Vanessa: I love this part

Karinna: There's much pink and blue in this mv

Caroline: Her dress is really alike with those from Disney

Caroline: This is the Sleepy Beauty

Caroline: No- I mean, it's Belle... Belle...

Caroline: Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Karinna/Jhonata/Vanessa: Very beautiful... her, the scenario, outifit, EVERYTHING

Alan: Yeah, the song and the MV were awesome

Jhonata: It's the SAME girl?

Karinna: Her voice is different

Vanessa: Kinda more deep

Caroline: Even her... her face and her eyes... i didn't notice she had blue eyes before...

Caroline: Oh, it's lens, ok

Vanessa: She like that reminds me of Lana del Rey

Caroline: What, Nessa?

Vanessa: She reminds me of Lana

Alan: Lana? Jhonata: Same here

Caroline: She reminds me of Rihana here

VAnessa: It kinda reminds me of jazz~ the beats

Alan: Honestly, I didn't enjoyed this one... it was kinda... too much 'stopped'

Karinna: For me, idk, it kindas doesn't seems to fit her image

Karinna: For me she's more fit to fluffy and romantic stuff Caroline: Me too~ i liked more the other one

Karinna: What? Finished like that?

For more infomation >> TAEYEON - MAKE ME LOVE YOU | I GOT LOVE [NON KPOP FAN REACTION]/ ENG SUB - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

[CC] My Little Pony: Legend Of Everfree - The Midnight In Me (English) - Duration: 1:28.

It used to be so simple

It was a world I understood

I didn't know what I didn't know and life seemed pretty good

But now the darkness rises

From somewhere deep inside of me

Her power overtakes me

Can I keep this Midnight from getting free

If I can stay with the light I know I'll be free

And I can start to be whole I can start to be me

But instead I am struggling with all that I've seen

And these friends

Mustn't see the Midnight in me

The Midnight in me

They mustn't see the Midnight in me

For more infomation >> [CC] My Little Pony: Legend Of Everfree - The Midnight In Me (English) - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Lil Boosie "Stupid B*tches Made Me Miss My Flight" - Duration: 3:21.

Lil Boosie "Stupid B*tches Made Me Miss My Flight"

For more infomation >> Lil Boosie "Stupid B*tches Made Me Miss My Flight" - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Me kicking violetta - Duration: 0:02.

dorinadorinadorinadorinadorinadorinadorina

For more infomation >> Me kicking violetta - Duration: 0:02.

-------------------------------------------

Come and See Me - PARTYNEXTDOOR (Cover) - Duration: 1:39.

All she talkin' bout is: "Come and see me for once

Come and see me for once

...You don't ever come to me"

All she ever say is: "Come and see me for once

Come and see me for once

You don't ever come to me"

I been up for two whole days thinkin' what I did to keep you goin'

Thumbin' through the voicemails that you left me tellin' me where I went wrong

I'll admit I'm sorry when I feel I'm truly sorry

Things change, people change, feelings change too

Never thought the circumstances woulda changed you

You said you never traded no

And I believed you when they told me don't

But either way you're still invited and I can't even lie to you

Swear these days all you say is: "Come and see me for once

Come and see me for once

You don't ever come to me"

All she hit me with is: "Come and see me for

Come and see me for once

You don't ever come to me"

For more infomation >> Come and See Me - PARTYNEXTDOOR (Cover) - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Wesna: "Everybody Has To Go Through Me First!": GWF Women's Wrestling Revolution 4 - Duration: 0:29.

Talents from all over Europe are coming to Berlin to get a big opportunity.

I don't care who you are, first you have to get through me.

I'm Wesna and I'm going to win this tournament!

For more infomation >> Wesna: "Everybody Has To Go Through Me First!": GWF Women's Wrestling Revolution 4 - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

watching me meme - Duration: 0:41.

Мне всегда кажется,

Что кто-то наблюдает за мной

Мне всегда кажется,

Что кто-то наблюдает за мной

Скажите мне, что это всего лишь сон!

Мне всегда кажется,

Что кто-то наблюдает за мной

И у меня нет частной жизни, у-е.

For more infomation >> watching me meme - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

LIBERTY TESTED ME STRANGLE / try not to laugh - Duration: 18:19.

For more infomation >> LIBERTY TESTED ME STRANGLE / try not to laugh - Duration: 18:19.

-------------------------------------------

TGJ 3M: Video shots -- "Senpai Noticed Me" - Duration: 2:32.

How to record footage

For more infomation >> TGJ 3M: Video shots -- "Senpai Noticed Me" - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Sing To Me Sleep BxB - #FNAFHS - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Sing To Me Sleep BxB - #FNAFHS - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

3 Fact About Me - Duration: 2:12.

Hello and Welcome To This Channel

Today I will Make Video, 4 Fact , ehh .. 3 Fact About Me

Because I have another test, rather than not make a video, I make it

There is a new thing I can directly learn it, do not know why

Like Game Or Software or whatever it is

Example

GAME , I Do not Know Why , I Can directly Learn It XD

PSYCHOPATH

Many psychopathic traits similar to me XD

I first Create a Video That At Junior High School, I made a Vid Using NIKKON DSLR

I Uploaded Vid On Channel Hantjoer Production

But All Videos Are Poor Once, I Do Not Know Why I Feel Disgusted Once To The Video

Though I'm Now Using a blackberry camera but still choose this instead of using DSLR but Vid's quality is very low,

That Vidio Just , Cut - Connect - Cut - Connect

Because of my displeasure I became a passion for improving the quality of my Videos

Anyways

If you want to ask you can write in the comment field

Instagram

Path

Facebook , etc

Dont Forget

To Like Comment And Subscribe , And a's Always

Thanks For Watching

For more infomation >> 3 Fact About Me - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

PORQUE ME DARIAM 3 000 LcfCoin ASSIM DE GRAÇA!! - Duration: 13:51.

For more infomation >> PORQUE ME DARIAM 3 000 LcfCoin ASSIM DE GRAÇA!! - Duration: 13:51.

-------------------------------------------

Rick and Morty - F*** me pal. F*** you? No, no, no. F*** me. - Duration: 0:05.

Fuck me pal.

Fuck you?

No, no, no.

Fuck me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét