Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Music Nov 1 2017

how many times do I need to say it? You can't spit. Nah jokes, he swallows.

Fuck waiting till Christmas You already dead

For more infomation >> Hypocrite - The End of Emil (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

万歳 BANZAI // 幽玄 YUGEN ~ Apolo x Horus (Prod. Triton Music) - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> 万歳 BANZAI // 幽玄 YUGEN ~ Apolo x Horus (Prod. Triton Music) - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

(Dance Music 19X) MiNi -nOnStop เพลงแดนซ์ มันโครต แดนซ์กระจาย 2017 [DJ Zuka Remix] Part.4 - Duration: 49:45.

For more infomation >> (Dance Music 19X) MiNi -nOnStop เพลงแดนซ์ มันโครต แดนซ์กระจาย 2017 [DJ Zuka Remix] Part.4 - Duration: 49:45.

-------------------------------------------

Alone /Alan Wlker / (We Rabbits Remix) // Music Nightcore - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Alone /Alan Wlker / (We Rabbits Remix) // Music Nightcore - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Hot Music - Top 10 Best Maluma Songs - Duration: 3:04.

Maluma - El Perdedor

Maluma - Pasarla Bien

Maluma - Addicted

Maluma - Carnaval

Maluma - La Curiosidad

Maluma - La Temperatura

Maluma - Borro Cassette

Maluma - Cuatro Babys

Maluma - Felices Los 4

Maluma - Sin Contrato

For more infomation >> Hot Music - Top 10 Best Maluma Songs - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Hurt Me One More Time - Understand (Official Music Video) - Duration: 5:17.

Once upon a time

There's a story about a boy

He's just trying to be what the girl want him to be

Blood sweat tears has been drop

The boy do anything for her

But the girl just seems to be in love with someone else

Disappointed and broken heart

Sadly all of this just the start

Well it's clear now that whatever you do

There will be someone who don't understand you

I just be myself !

No one gets me !

Disappointed and broken heart

Sadly all of this just the start

Well it's clear now that whatever you do

There will be someone who don't understand you

There will be someone who don't understand you (Now I know now that you don't need to be)

With someone that just don't understand you

For more infomation >> Hurt Me One More Time - Understand (Official Music Video) - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Dawai Dawai - Kalashnikov (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:09.

If we had taken a Lada, this would not have happened!

Who has allowed her to drive?

I told you, let me drive!

F*** you!!!

You drop your bombs, light my dynamite

this party becomes a battlefield

you wear weapons on you

which kill all the men

and I slowly feel like Tony Montana

at the end of the film!

Oh your shots go

oh your, your shots go

oh your shots go

your, your shots go

oh your shots go directly through my head

you are a ratatatatatata

Kalashnikov!

Opa!

Kalashnikov!

Opa!

You have me in the visor

and you go to the goal

my strike forces of self-control are all conquered

and although I camouflage myself in modesty

I know I'll loose, so I capitulate and swing the flag of truth!

Oh your shots go

oh your, your shots go

oh your shots go

your, your shots go

oh your shots go directly through my head

you are a ratatatatatata

Kalashnikov!

Opa!

Kalashnikov!

Opa!

Dawai Dawai

The party boy in cross-hair

I fall on the ground but you reload

what a bullet in designer cloth

you are a ratatatatatatata

Kalashnikov!

AK-47

AK-47

AK-47

Oh your shots go

oh your, your shots go

oh your shots go

your, your shots go

oh your shots go directly through my head

you are a ratatatatatata

tatatatatatatatatatatata

Kalashnikov!

Opa!

Kalashnikov!

Opa!

Oh your shots go

oh your, your shots go

oh your shots go

your, your shots go

oh your shots go directly through my head

you are a ratatatatatata

Kalashnikov!

For more infomation >> Dawai Dawai - Kalashnikov (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Top 8 Music EDM Hot 2017 - Bản Nhạc EDM Nghe Hoài Không Chán | Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất | - Duration: 27:35.

Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất |

Top 8 Music EDM Hot 2017

For more infomation >> Top 8 Music EDM Hot 2017 - Bản Nhạc EDM Nghe Hoài Không Chán | Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Hay Nhất | - Duration: 27:35.

-------------------------------------------

Music ids for Roblox Songs. - Duration: 6:29.

Make sure to subscribe and leave a like for more videos!

Make sure to subscribe and leave a like for more videos!

Make sure to subscribe and leave a like for more videos!

Make sure to subscribe and leave a like for more videos!

Make sure to subscribe and leave a like for more videos!

For more infomation >> Music ids for Roblox Songs. - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

KADAVXR - HELLOWEEN / WELCOME TO SAMHAIN (MUSIC VIDEO) - Duration: 2:48.

I've got mud on my shoes, I've got blood on my shoes

Suicide, Homicide, They don't care what I choose

Murder everyone I see

Human butcher what I be

Slaughter all the non-believers, Give a fuck about mercy

Too Much drugs in my system to leave, I can barely see

Molly, Ecstasy, Get you on your knees,

Feed you LSD, Kill my enemies, 'nother felony

Break the law? I am the law!

Axe-Murdering and selling draws

In trails of blood and broken jaws

I'll leave you, Meat tastes better raw!

You a bitch, if you tryna challenge me

Dense motherfucker doesn't comprehend what he can't see

Just before you try me, let me tell you what you're in for

Gory, Pagan shit

Your blood will line the floor

When I drag your corpse into the forest

And hang you from a tree

Draw a pentagram beneath you, you're the sacrifice I need

I'll slit your throat and let it drip onto this sacred ground

With the ritual almost complete, your soul to death is bound

This is revenge for my broken heritage

Years and years being called a heretic

Fuck your commandements, You're a lunatic

I've been sinning, that's my benefit

So welcome to helloween

I hope you like your time

Pray to god you've lived well

You won't be leaving alive

Demonise me, Burn my flesh

I am a pagan man

Rip my gods to shreds

The crucifixion has begun

Burn the witch upon the stake

And nail me to the cross

Kick my teeth until I bleed

You show me no remorse

Tattoos imbude my culture on my skin so I've got no regrets

My long hair, blue eyes, pale skin, accent: Things I don't forget

Don't let them take away your pride and shove you in a box

They fear that you are different

They wanna throw you off the rocks

Cuz you don't know me I could be an alien If I wanted to

You don't know me I could be an outcast if I wanted to

You don't know me I could be an alien if I wanted to

You don't know me I could be an outcast if I wanted to

For more infomation >> KADAVXR - HELLOWEEN / WELCOME TO SAMHAIN (MUSIC VIDEO) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Blumio - OJISAN JANAI (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:49.

Blumio - I'm not an old man

His name is Blumio, 32 years old and still in his prime

Is today the day when he meets his mortal enemy?

Feeling awesome, walking with his dog

Little kids playing by the river catching crayfish

And they casually came running over to him giggling

And then they said to him:

"Hey old man, you've got a cute dog. Can I stroke it?"

What did you say!? Who are you calling old man?

Cause you're a kid you think you can get away with it? Let's battle!

Ok, the cross-generation rap battle has commenced!

The challenger is a veteran from Germany. He's trying out a low carb diet

Blumio! 32 years old!

His opponent - the most badass kindergarten kid - 5 years old

Koki!

Let's go

My opponent is a 5 year old? That's so ridiculous

Alright, let's do this, but I'll be easy on you

I don't need to give it my best for you

So please don't cry little boy

Did you hit your head, you useless old man?

Shut up you fat four-eyed mohawk pig

Wearing garish fashion to make yourself look young

But your wiener is limp like a snail

What! My little man still stands strong

Super hard, like a steel baseball bat

Show me yours then, after all you're just a little boy

With a willy like a baby elephant

Hey officer, over here

This old man told me to show him my wiener

Sniff sniff I'm really scared

It's so fun screwing with old men

That's a bit rude isn't it?

I'm not an old man yet

Just my pillow is a bit smelly

Honestly I'm not an old man

Call me young man

30 years old is not old yet

It's just a misunderstanding of society

I'm not an old man

Shut up! You little sh*t!

You think you're better than me? I didn't even give my best

Go away, go back home

And watch Yokai Watcher on TV

No no it's not Watcher, it's Yokai Watch!

You see, you really are an old man!

You have no knowledge of youth culture, keep on saying "uh that's groovy!'

Dammit, this is pissing me off, you're going down

Your mom is fat

Hey you listen, I'm not an old man

Before I got married, I was popular with the girls

Oh no, go away

Here it comes, old Japanese folktales

Old man, you really suck

Don't move, dandruff will fly everywhere

That's a bit rude isn't it?

I'm not an old man yet

Just my pillow is a bit smelly

Honestly I'm not an old man

Call me young man

30 years old is not old yet

It's just a misunderstanding of society

I'm not an old man

Dammit, I really need to act like an adult

Oh well done you, you have a lot to say

But if you keep being a bad kid

Ghosts will come for you tonight!

Sniff sniff, no please! I'm scared of ghosts

Hey please, I'm sorry

Mom! Please help

Please finish off that fat mohawk guy

Little Koki, let mommy handle this

What are you doing! Making a little boy cry

A grown man, trying to act young?

You bald headed fart

No, I didn't mean to

No, I didn't mean to

Yeah right, feel my fist

I'm sorry! Please don't hit me

Why are you crying? You're hurting me much more

Stupid old fart!

Kneel down and apologize to Koki

I'm sorry Koki, I wasn't acting my age

My sneeze is super loud

My skin is oily and my feet stink

I'm definitely an old man

That's a bit rude isn't it?

I'm not an old man yet

Just my pillow is a bit smelly

Honestly I'm not an old man

Call me young man

30 years old is not old yet

It's just a misunderstanding of society

I'm not an old man

The end

For more infomation >> Blumio - OJISAN JANAI (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Background Music | Happy Stock Music - Funny Moments Music - Duration: 2:05.

Funny Background Music - Happy Stock Music - Funny Moments Music

For more infomation >> Funny Background Music | Happy Stock Music - Funny Moments Music - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

| Bollywood vs Reality | Expectation vs Reality | music songs | new Funny Video | 2017 Comedy Scenes - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> | Bollywood vs Reality | Expectation vs Reality | music songs | new Funny Video | 2017 Comedy Scenes - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

"Show Champion" Cancels Regular Episode This Week + To Air Melon Music Awards Special - Duration: 1:36.

"Show Champion" Cancels Regular Episode This Week + To Air Melon Music Awards Special

MBC Music's Show Champion will air a special episode this week instead of the usual live broadcast.

On October 29, Show Champion announced on Twitter that this week's episode will offer viewers a sneak peek at the upcoming Melon Music Awards.

The Show Champion X MMA special will air on November 1, in lieu of the show's regular live performances.

Soompi. Display. News. English.

300x250. BTF Soompi. Mobile. English.

300x250. ATF. Show Champion only.

Who do you want to see at this year's Melon Music Awards? Check out the preview for the special episode below!.

11월 1일 수요일 저녁7시 쇼챔피언은 생방송으로 진행되지 않으며, 특집편으로 방송됩니다^,^ 많은 시청 부탁드립니다.

For more infomation >> "Show Champion" Cancels Regular Episode This Week + To Air Melon Music Awards Special - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

ASTRO Music Shows Tutorial | AROHA UNION - Duration: 12:44.

SBS MTV The Show Tutorial

How to get nominated on The Show:

Make sure to watch and keep streaming the official MV on their official site (아스트로 ASTRO).

Keep streaming 아스트로's new title song along with their other new songs frequently on online music sites such as Naver, MelOn, Daum, Bugs…

Buy the physical album from authorized sites that will include the sales on Hanteo Chart.

Once ASTRO gets nominated in the top 3:

SMS "아스트로" to #1119 or +821119 or 00821119. You can directly send the text using the normal messaging.

If step 1 doesn't work, go to smsrr.com and use 00821119 to send the text.

If you are using smsrr.com, make sure to put the country as Korea (South Korea).

MBC MUSIC Show Champion Tutorial

How to get nominated on MBC MUSIC Show Champion:

Use hashtags on twitter #아스트로, search 아스트로 on Naver, Daum… to raise awareness for ASTRO and stream their official MV (expert/judge votes).

Digital score: make sure to stream 아스트로's new title song along with their other new songs frequently on online music sites such as Naver, MelOn, Genie, Bugs…

Physical score: buy the physical album from authorized sites that will include the sales on Hanteo Chart.

Pre-voting: online voting for ASTRO on Idol Champ App.

Broadcast score is for Korean AROHA only.

How to vote in Idol Champ App:

Download Idol Champ App here: Android or iOS (The iOS Change Region Tutorial is in the description below)

Sign in with Facebook, Google+ or KakaoTalk.

Search for 아스트로's new title song.

Click 3 times on 아스트로's new title song. You can vote 3 times per day.

Mnet M! Countdown Tutorial

How to get nominated on Mnet M! Countdown:

SNS points: make sure to watch and keep streaming the official MV on their official site (아스트로 ASTRO) and use the hashtags correctly on Twitter.

Digital score: make sure to stream 아스트로's new title song along with their other new songs frequently on online music sites such as Naver, MelOn, Genie, Bugs…

Physical score: buy the physical album from authorized sites that will include the sales on Hanteo Chart.

Pre-voting: online voting for ASTRO on the website of Mnet M!Countdown. Check how to sign up and how to vote on their website below.

Broadcast score: watch ASTRO's videos from Mnet's official YouTube as much as you can!

Once ASTRO gets nominated in top 2:

Only Korean AROHA are allowed to vote for top 2 during the live broadcast.

How to sign up for Mnet M!Countdown

Sign up on the link below using your e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Kakaotalk. We suggest to use e-mail to sign up.

Click to agree with all terms.

Fill in your details. Make sure your password contains LETTERS, NUMBERS, SYMBOLS. You can use your own phone number (just choose your country).

Click to agree with the personal data collection.

You need to confirm your e-mail address. Click on 'Send E-mail'.

Open your e-mail and click on the link to verify your e-mail address.

Click on 'Sign in' after you verified your e-mail address.

You will be redirected to the sign-in page. This means you can start voting for ASTRO.

How to pre-voting for Mnet M!Countdown:

Step 1: Sign in first. You can use your e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Kakaotalk.

Step 2: Make sure you are on the pre-voting page.

Step 3: Click 'VOTE' on ASTRO's new song. You will get a pop-up window when you're done with voting.

KBS2 Music Bank Tutorial

How to get nominated on KBS2 Music Bank:

Only KOREAN AROHA can participate in sms voting, so the only thing that international AROHA can help with are the digital and physical scores.

Digital score: make sure to stream 아스트로's new title song along with their other new songs frequently on online music sites such as Naver, MelOn, Daum, Bugs…

Physical score: buy the physical album from authorized sites that will include the sales on Hanteo Chart.

MBC Show! Music Core Tutorial

How to get nominated on Show! Music Core:

SNS points: make sure to watch and keep streaming the official MV on their official site (아스트로 ASTRO).

Digital score: keep streaming 아스트로's new title song along with their other new songs frequently on online music sites such as Naver, MelOn, Daum, Bugs…

Physical score: buy the physical album from authorized sites that will include the sales on Hanteo Chart.

Pre-voting: vote for ASTRO on the official MBC website. Make sure to register on the MBC website here. Check our pre-voting tutorial.

MBC Show! Music Core Pre-voting Tutorial

Go to the official MBC website (http://imbc.com/) to sign up for an account. Click '화원가입' and it will link to new page.

Click 'Domestic & Foreigner Living in Abroad'.

Select '동의합니다' in every box (it means you are agree to the terms and rules). Lastly click the purple box at the bottom of the page.

Enter your email address. If possible, use a gmail account and click 인증하기. Wait for the verification code which will be send to your email.

The pop-up box indicates that the code has been sent to your email. Enter the code below your email.

Fill in your personal information and confirm. When the first pop-up box appears, enter your desired ID to check the availability.

"아이디 "– your ID –" 는 사용 가능합니다. 이 아이디를 사용하시겠습니까?" It means that your ID is available. Click on 확인.

After filling in your information, click on 확인.

You will be directed to the next page. It means that you have been registered.

Now login with your ID to vote for ASTRO! The voting period is from Wednesday 11AM KST until Thursday 12PM KST. You need to pick 4 artists but please choose ASTRO and the others are up to you.

Once ASTRO gets nominated in the top 3:

SMS "아스트로" to #0505 or +820820505 or 00820505 (change the timezone of your phone to Korean Standard Time). You can directly send the text using the normal messaging.

If step 1 doesn't work, go to smsrr.com and use 00820505 to send the text.

If you are using smsrr.com, make sure to put the country as Korea (South Korea).

SBS Inkigayo Tutorial

How to get nominated on SBS Inkigayo:

ONLY KOREAN AROHA (or those who have a Korean phone number registered) can vote by MelOn AZTalk, so the only thing that international AROHA can help with digital & physical scores and YouTube streaming.

SNS points: make sure to watch and keep streaming for the official MV on their official site (아스트로 ASTRO).

Digital score: make sure to stream 아스트로's new title song along with their other new songs frequently on online music sites such as Naver, MelOn, Daum, Bugs…

Physical score: buy the physical album from authorized sites that will include the sales on Hanteo Chart.

Pre-voting for Korean AROHA only or those who have a Korean phone number: online voting for ASTRO on MelOn AZTalk.

Once ASTRO got nominated in the top 3:

Stream ASTRO's title song on online music sites such as Naver, MelOn, Daum, Bugs…

Streaming the official MV on their official channel to increase the score.

Broadcast score is for Korean AROHA only.

For more infomation >> ASTRO Music Shows Tutorial | AROHA UNION - Duration: 12:44.

-------------------------------------------

Rogers Dean - Best of NTH music 2017 Mix |♫ Gaming Music♫ | Dubstep, EDM, Trap - Duration: 3:41.

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THE VIDEO

PLEASE!!!

CHANNEL SUPPORT REGISTRATION

TO UPDATE THE LATEST VIDEO

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

For more infomation >> Rogers Dean - Best of NTH music 2017 Mix |♫ Gaming Music♫ | Dubstep, EDM, Trap - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Pokémon Creepy & Weird Music Compilation - Duration: 56:35.

For more infomation >> Pokémon Creepy & Weird Music Compilation - Duration: 56:35.

-------------------------------------------

Music for Coffee with 3 HOURS of Music for Coffee Shop and Coffee Time - Duration: 3:31:37.

Title: Music for Coffee with 3 HOURS of Music for Coffee Shop and Coffee Time

For more infomation >> Music for Coffee with 3 HOURS of Music for Coffee Shop and Coffee Time - Duration: 3:31:37.

-------------------------------------------

XF Txawj Pes Music New Song 2018 Nkauj Ntseeg Qhuas Vajtswv Lub neej Neeg Cog Rau Tus Tswv Yexus - Duration: 1:11:30.

XF Txawj Pes Nhạc Mới Sông 2018 Nkauj Ntseeg Qhuas Vajtswv Lub neej Neeg Cog Rau Tus Tswv Yexus

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét