Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily car Oct 29 2018

you know good men this guy's bothering you out burner let's go come on dude

let's go get out he said to leave the store let's go thank you

glad I could help me and have a great day

Oh oh geez let's just have this guy right there get in the car get in the

car okay thank you bulletproof windows get down on the ground Welcome to mikegolden

Games and welcome back to LSPDFR this episode was subscriber requested by

theboi ishere and he wanted us to do another armored car patrol this time

we're in Blaine County and he actually wanted us to go over to Humane Labs to

you know fill out some paperwork for a loan we got the money in the back of the

truck but before we head over there we do need to go to a few other rounds and

pick up some money from other locations first so then I'll be probably our final

location so let's get out on the road I do have my partner over here and he is

armed with the shotgun I am armed with a pistol back she got my sig two to six

there's this the two to eight I think this is the two to eight so anyways

let's get out on patrol out holster my weapon there my partner let's load up

let's head on out so again we are in Blaine County this time and let's see

get'em partner all right cool so let's head out on the road now the

first store we're gonna go to is right down the road from here era so it is

actually the gas station that's right across the street over here basically

we're just picking up the money from them securing it in the truck and then

we're gonna continue on to our next location where are you doing

frickin dumbass driver like really I says get over here

and we're just gonna pull up right in front there we go

hi Farnum keep an eye out let's get around here camera three babe just armed

security picking up money coming through and F bleep yep all right we picked up

the money from the store and let's uh beep there we go we stored the money in

the back truck that was a quick one quick and easy

let's get inside the truck now whoa okay IR shots fired get in the truck dude

give in truck let's go need to keep on moving

I did hear shots fired from this way but that's the way we need to head to

hopefully we don't get shot at let's see we'll just keep going this way we're

gonna take it right up here all right hopefully we can get to the next

location

where's the shot Steve oh there's somebody over there

okay I'm gonna keep going this way gonna take a left hopefully they don't get in

a vehicle and come after us okay that was crazy I don't know what's

going on with the shots part over there but the next location is down this way

nice we actually just need to cut across over this way here there

yeah the map was trying to get us all the way around and that I guess the

closest way to turn around was like a mile up the road but we're gonna just

turn right over here that's we got Oh nobody saw that we're good I'm gonna

blame it on the ice partner let's get out here you can get inside this store

there watch come on partner watch my back

so like I said we're just gonna go inside the store pick up the cash money

hey man how's it going and with group six security need to pick up the money

right in the back ah cool partner watch my back and there we go deep deep all

right we got the cash money you're a good man this guy's bothering

ya ah partner let's go come on dude let's go get out he said to leave the

store let's go thank you glad I could help mine have a great day

and if you have future problems just call the police

because we're probably not gonna be there when it happens so yep that guy

might come back later so yeah all right let's get back out on

the road here let's get back in the truck after we deliver the money to the

back of it and here we go - bit there we go I thought let's loot up and continue

moving out so we are gonna do some more stops in Blaine County it looks like my

partner is gonna get in the back all right sounds good

just back it up here and I wait til traffic recedes a bit and let's get

across here we go here we get there we go

and we are good to get right on the freeway here there we go so we are gonna

go into Blaine County Moore and then do a few more stops and then we'll head

over to humane labs to fill out the paperwork for there to load alright

partner how's it going man it's nice that we're oh whoa whoa whoa whoa we're

getting shot at we're gonna shut it bitch get out the way I'm just gonna run

right into her damn barn are you good back there we just got shot I have some

woman's scent in the middle of the road with an assault rifle I were just gonna

keep moving this way damn we got freakin shot up there good thing we got both

crews windows and all that good stuff like I said we are going into Blaine

County and I was gonna turn there but that gates closed never mind then

we're gonna need to take the next exit gonna store down that way okay partner

get ready we got shots fired oh she's got a weapon right there I'm gonna run

her over I've got another armored truck over here that's getting shot up Carter

get out get out where's the woman that's under the truck

Claire whoa dispatch do we get the law enforcement down to CTU road we got

shots fired multiple armed suspects in a van over there there's somebody over

there I think yep right over there shots fired shots fired okay my partner's kind

of glitching out and get us stuck in the truck right now shoot got people on the

other side of our van here don't see them you're taking heavy fire

see whoa this guy here oh man is my partner glitching out with a law

enforcement that's not good all my partner's moved it up now there you go

SATs it's fine take our odds our door take her out take her art that's part

shots fired reloading reloading and these guys an armor on orders get it hit

covering fire covering fire watch out for the civilians driving by move up

harder move up reload reload it I'm hid behind the vampire there

shoot my partner needs to have a better weapon Julia the shotgun it's not gonna

do him much good ever get with tango down here we go

open fire we clear

think we're clear partner let's get inside the truck and get closer to the

other truck oh she's got a frickin rifle right there shoot turn over this way I

did not think she was gonna be right there I'd not know anybody was actually

gonna be there let's get around this way where'd she go where'd she go damn it

she's in the bushes over there partner across the road he's glitching out still

dang it dad where is she where are you drop the weapon

take my partner take her out reloading damn heavy armor she's got a heavy

weapons on her where is she where is she suspect this down suspect is down

reloaded oh oh are you kidding me lad ma'am what the heck was that just play

right into me get out of the car get get out of the car are you all right ma'am

you just ran straight into me and then straight into the rear under that car

stop ma'am stop stop the vehicle stop the vehicle

the heck are you doing partner what is my partner doing Lizzy this is just a

cluster of an episode isn't it partner let's get back in the truck let's just

head over to the next store wait a second get another armed guy over this

way let's see is there anybody in the vehicle there's nobody else in here so I

guess we're clear the other armored truck get a tow truck for it hit it

brought back to the bank dispatch we need a tow truck down to C View Road for

the other armored car I don't see where the security went for it but we're gonna

need to get this money brought back okay here's the security guards they're

actually dead that's not good okay let's get back on the truck I need

to pick up my helmet as well that got knocked off of me somewhere over here so

we're heading over to to some other location now it's right down the road

here so I believe barn they don't have too much information on it but the GPS

is telling us to go over this way whoa okay shots for oh that explosions off in

the distance the heck that guy's got an RPG hold this

vets we got multiple armed suspects with RPGs gonna need law enforcement down to

C View Road and grapeseed let's pull up behind here yikes

okay you know what I got officers on scene now it's pulling around this way

there's a guy over there let's get out here and I'm gonna get my sidearm out

where's the guy at open fire open fire partner move up move up move up

where's yet where's yet don't let him get up don't let him get up boys

is he down he's down all right we're clear okay damn

today is a crazy day partner let's load back up and let's get over to the house

get over this way and let's get through this way here coming through officers

whoo all right let's pull right up here and let's go inside get the paperwork

filed out holster my weapon there uh you know I kind of feel like it's a trap

going inside this house I mean there are people right outside there with RPGs

I'll have my hand on my gun let's go inside and see live with the bank about

the loan anybody in here okay I don't see anybody in here I hear shots off in

the distance it is a crazy day in Blaine County today

okay they said to drop off down here so we'll go into the basement and see if

anybody's in here is anybody in here armored car robbery they need our

assistance dang okay Roger that dispatch we'll head

over there all right partner you got that okay

let's uh get out here it looks like nobody's home today so we'll try to come

back into another day let's get out here partner let's load up get another

armored car robbery I guess let's get up this way who the heck is that blip oh

it's another officer okay I think that's actually the SWAT team that's assisting

okay cool so we're gonna get over here and then we'll head over to humane labs

oh oh I thought I was gonna fall into a ravine there and a bunch of people run

what's going on so anyways let's take a right down here and I believe they're

right up here on the Left they need our assistance so we're gonna do what we can

to help our partner you better help out it's gonna trust trapped in the back

again Oh stopping right here get out here

gunshots firing I'm gonna get my shotgun out see if I

do anything with that oh okay that seconds that doing anything shooting I'm

gonna take cover here dispatch I need local law enforcement down here at my

location CPU Road

oh come on shots fired take him down take him down pop this guy off they're

reloading let's get him back up I don't think so buddy he down I think he knew

my feet down yeah he's got to be down we got another armed suspect over here

pop her in the back there there we go tango Down

are we clear we still got somebody over this way did

that guy not go down oh damn it

let's move up move up move up move up where is he where is he

switching my shotgun where'd he go it's behind here good heck they go I

don't see the body oh here they are Oh God suspect is down alright we're

gonna drive up over to their armored truck see if the security guards are

fine or not a law enforcement have already called for EMS so we're not

gonna need to worry about that let's get inside the truck see the

security guards I don't see them okay anyways it looks like we are code four

with this call-out so we're gonna head over to humane labs now dispatch we're

heading up chance key passage now we're just about getting into humane labs

we're gonna be making contact in a moment without a perimeter guard I hope

you guys are enjoying this episode so far if you do hit that like button cuz

that does help me out when you do that maybe consider subscribing if you

haven't already and you know again let me know in the comments below what you

think of the episode or if you have your own suggestions for other types of

patrols you want to see let's get around here these deer are run straighted Wow

both of them dead really okay alright dispatch we are rolling up to the

perimeter guard now let's see looks like he's opening the gate hey man thanks for

opening the gate for us hey man our stakeout whoa what the heck that

shottsford behind us okay I'm gonna pull up here let's get it oh dude you alright

where's the guy at where's the guy at drop the weapon dewdrop blubber or chest

fart shots fired open fire boys open fire drop the weapon

dude drop the weapon right now okay he's down

dispatch we had one subject with the rifle looks like he was hunting a coyote

and decided to turn fire on us reloading okay partner let's get inside the

perimeter and let's go inside and garage found out where we need to go next

partner come on let's load up

it looks like my partner's getting in the back there we go okay so I believe

we go around that coyote is so lucky did I kill it I thought I killed it that is

seriously a lucky coyote look that is crazy so let's get up here we're gonna

pull into the garage get out of the snow head inside to sign the paperwork and

all that good stuff we will go into this Bay here slow Roger that pull up inside

go get out of the cold into the warm and that door is closing

beautiful hi partner let's get out here gonna head on inside its holster my

weapon my partner let's go the truck is all locked up nobody's going to be able

to get into it just if you guys were wondering us we're gonna get a sample

storage analysis I believe this is the right way we were supposed to go let's

get on the inside we need to go to one of the offices somewhere inside here I

believe we got to keep going this way they didn't really give us too much

details on where we had to go they just said follow the hallway until

the office so we'll head over that way hopefully we'll be in the right area got

a bunch of cages in here damn interesting interesting all right

laboratory the contamination cold room decontamination to an analysis there

right we'll keep moving around in here

analysis here we go I'm guessing this is the lab there or the office they were

talking about so let's hide down inside and get this

paperwork filled out okay guys we are all good to go paperwork has been signed

now just got to bring that back to the bank and everything should be good to go

they're probably gonna get the loan I mean they're a big company so let's get

outside here come on partner let's get moving get back to the truck all right

let's get back outside here we're by the loading bay partner let's move up

there's a beautiful truck whoa okay we got shots fired outside come on

this is such a crazy date little partner oh there's an explosion out there

well partner let's load up we got to get moving looks like he's taking the

passenger seat this time backing up come on open up door open up dispatch we're

gonna be leaving who made lads now it sounds like there's a gunfight going on

outside we're just leaving the loading bay now let's try and get around here oh

he's got an RPG we're just gonna keep moving we're just gonna keep moving get

an officer there let's get this gate open screw it I'm just gonna go for it

and that gate is kind of stuck on my front bumper now come on get off my

bumper there we go dispatch we are heading west on schinsky

passage we're leaving the humane Lance now let's try and get away from this

location hopefully these guys don't follow us looks like we have another

officer heading towards the location so that's good get around this guy there

and hopefully we are good now we should be clear what's this guy doing on the

side of the road okay okay he's shooting at us that's okay he's gonna an LMG I'm

gonna get out here let's return fire partner where's that where's that

open fire partner move up move up move up okay guys just don't most of you

there oh I'm gonna stay behind cover here

where's yet there he is open fire burner oh wow just ran into us oh wow this I

could tell me partner taking cover I'm gonna move around to the other side of

the truck got hit pretty hard where's he where's II it's hard to see

where he's at they moved across the road where are they move up partner okay guys

so I'm gonna leave this episode here I hope you guys enjoyed it lemony would

thought of it in the comments below have a great day guys and see you next time

and be sure to hit that little bell icon on the channel that way stay notified

when the videos ooh whoa take it easy guess

you

For more infomation >> Gruppe 6 Armored Car Security Patrol - Blaine County Snow Storm | GTA 5 LSPDFR Episode 298 - Duration: 20:29.

-------------------------------------------

Car Racing - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 4:45.

Car Racing - New Best Android iOS Game HQ

For more infomation >> Car Racing - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

How To Car AC SETTINGS | এসি এর সেটিংস দেখেনিন | Car Rush | SL SHANTO KHAN - Duration: 5:56.

For more infomation >> How To Car AC SETTINGS | এসি এর সেটিংস দেখেনিন | Car Rush | SL SHANTO KHAN - Duration: 5:56.

-------------------------------------------

SUPERSTARTOPNO /TRAVEL WITH NEW PLACE FOR CAR #SUPERSTARTOPNO - Duration: 2:13.

Subscribe My YouTube channel with Click on red colour Bell icon

#SUPERSTARTOPNO

Travel with New palace for Car

#superstartopno

Subscribe

For more infomation >> SUPERSTARTOPNO /TRAVEL WITH NEW PLACE FOR CAR #SUPERSTARTOPNO - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

A baby on the way and no car seat? See how delivery to a UPS Access Point™ location saves the day. - Duration: 0:16.

Brad it's time please clothes car seat car seat next day shipping yes send to

the corner cafe yes delivered and delivered how we're helping businesses

solve for the needs of customers like Brad and Jenny

For more infomation >> A baby on the way and no car seat? See how delivery to a UPS Access Point™ location saves the day. - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

How to drive a car on motorway in Pakistan - Lunar Computer College - Duration: 3:17.

Now to are going to motorway

here we will learn how to drive on motorway

fasten your seat belt before start driving on motorway

For more infomation >> How to drive a car on motorway in Pakistan - Lunar Computer College - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Smash Car Hit - Impossible Stunt - DU RECORDER - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 8:13.

Smash Car Hit - Impossible Stunt - DU RECORDER - New Best Android iOS Game HQ

For more infomation >> Smash Car Hit - Impossible Stunt - DU RECORDER - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

Increase Your Car Count - 100 Subscriber Celebration! - Car Count Hackers! - Duration: 3:36.

we interrupt'our regularly scheduled programming for a very urgent and

important announcement Car Count Hackers just passed the 100 subscriber mark and I

want to take a minute to thank you and reward each and every one of you

hey it's Matthew I want to thank you look I understand that a hundred

subscribers isn't anything incredible it's certainly not earth-shattering it's

certainly not groundbreaking or record-setting but to me a hundred

subscribers means a lot every subscriber is a hard-working shop owner they're a

real person there are a real heart, body and pulse. You're not just some view or

sub or some meaningless statistic you're somebody that's looking for a little bit

of help to grow your car count your income and profits and I'm so happy that

you decided to stick around and subscribe so that you'll let me help you

the best way that I can. How can i reward you? Well let me tell you this my first

passion is auto repair shop marketing. I've been doing it for all 20 plus years I've

owned a repair shop just like you and I've helped countless other repair shop

owners 2x or 3x their business many times over my second passion is

photography although I have a load of gear I'm not a pro I've never sold a

single photograph to anyone I love to go to the car shows throughout the summer

and shoot old caddies they're my favorite and anything with big bumpers

big fins big grilles and hood ornaments so I'd like to share the second

automotive passion I have with you let me explain I'd like to send you one of

my 8 X 10 signed prints suitable for framing of one of my three best shots

from this year there's only one catch. You knew there had to be a catch right the

only catch is you got to live here somewhere on the planet that USPS will

ultimately take the mail and deliver it to you but seriously the only

qualifications you need is to subscribe to car count hackers and ring that

Bell icon that way you'll be notified every time I upload a new car

would really appreciate it if you like and share this video with some of your

counterparts or on your Facebook page next click the link in the description

below it's gonna take you to a page all you have to do is pick the picture you

want tell me where to send it and you're in I don't think it could be any easier

than that do you so go ahead and do that now while I still have prints available

because there is a limit to how many that I do have so you want to click in

that description below and go ahead and get your print in the meantime I'm

Matthew Lee the car count fixer I want to thank you for sticking around car

count hackers I really appreciate it can't wait to see you on the next video

take care and talk soon

For more infomation >> Increase Your Car Count - 100 Subscriber Celebration! - Car Count Hackers! - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toys Learn Fun Colors with Toys for Kids Toy Cars - Duration: 5:33.

Box of Toys Learn Fun Colors

For more infomation >> Box of Toys Learn Fun Colors with Toys for Kids Toy Cars - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

How To Stop Dog Vomiting In Car? 5 Techniques To Prevent Dog Car Sickness - Duration: 2:33.

Hi, Mirko here from Healthy Pet Systems.

Today I will tell you how to stop dog vomiting in car ie. how to prevent dog car sickness.

So let's dive in.

When a dog is driving in the car note that he or she feels fear, excitement and many

other feelings that are sometimes overwhelming.

It is not a rare situation that dog vomit in the car.

This problem is called a dog car sickness.

The good news is that there are easy techniques for dog car sickness prevention.

Ok, now let's see 5 techniques to prevent dog car sickness:

First, transform pet perception.

Take your pet to the dog park where he feels good.

Also, when you come home, play with your dog.

Repeat this procedure more times in order for your dog to transform the perception of

the car traveling.

Second, distraction.

The distraction is a very nice technique to prevent dog car sickness.

It is always good to have someone who will play with the dog and distract him or her

while you are driving.

Third, open the car windows.

Fresh air in the car is very good for your pet.

This technique can lover the risk of dog vomiting in a car.

Fourth, don't feed the canine before the ride.

Make sure your pet has an empty stomach.

In many cases, this will stop dog vomiting in the car.

Fifth, dog car sickness pills.

The ultimate way to prevent a dog from vomiting in the car is using a dog car sickness pills.

Ask your vet to prescribe medication for dog car sickness.

Usually, you will get Dramamine.

To find out more, I created a great guide about dog vomiting where I show you 8 techniques

for dog car sickness prevention.

Also, in it you will find how to stop dog vomiting, top 16 reasons why my dog is vomiting,

how can I stop my dog from vomiting in the car, what to do when a dog is vomiting, how

can I induce vomiting in a dog, and a lot more.

A link is down below in the description.

If you like this video, hit the subscribe button to receive more like it in the future.

And remember let's keep our pets healthy!

Bye!

For more infomation >> How To Stop Dog Vomiting In Car? 5 Techniques To Prevent Dog Car Sickness - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get a Really Good Deal When Buying a Used Car - Duration: 5:11.

Rev up your engines, cara says scotty I recently bought a 06 scion

tc 112,000 miles for $2,000, it just needs dent repair on the quarter panel is that a

good buy, oh yeah that's what I tell people to do all

the time, if you and to save money buying a toyota or honda get one that has body damage,

as long as a mechanic says, well no that's just body damage it didn't hurt anything it's

a fender or a bumper or something, because body work can cost a lot of money

to get done perfectly but it really lowers the value of the car, and if you don't care

about dents, like you live in New York City where you're going to get more dents anyways,

people like pre dented cars in New York City because then they're not buying a nice undented

car and getting mad when somebody smashes into it, they just say, ah well it's already

a New York City car it has the dent built in so, you got a good deal theirs nothing

wrong with that, beast bg, scotty what do you think about Russian

soviet made ladas, well I know a lot about them because I used to live in Canada, now

the Russias, they started in 1970 and they made the Ladas which were basically a copy

of a 1966 fiat 124, so they were basically copies of a car that wasn't that great to

begin with, but of course they sold millions of them in

Russia because when basically it's about the only car you can get and there's a waiting

list for them, they sold millions of those things, some people though hey you know it

beats riding a horse or walking when it's freezing cold outside,

they did sell them in Canada and they sold thousands of them a year when they started

selling them, their pretty hardy cars you know and if you want a little bitty car to

get around in and they had 4 wheel drive ones so they were good in the snow in Canada and

their light little car they got really good gas mileage,

but of course back then it was the only thing the Russians could buy so, it's kind of like

a captive market there, they made a whole range of cars eventually of course even police

cars in Russia but the main one was the copy of the fiat 124, and they were just junky

little cars but if that's all you had, it beats walking I guess,

alex says what do you think about the Hellcat, oh their screaming cars to drive, I drove

one once on a test track, that thing was fast, it had 700 something horsepower, their really

fun to drive, of course that said, they get terrible gas mileage, your insurance is going

to cost you a small fortune and guys tend to beat them so they tend to kind of fall

apart as they age, and then their not worth that much when their

really older, but if you got a whole bunch of money and

want to buy a brand new one, buy one that's got low mileage their a lot of fun to drive

I'll say that, Ivan, my toyota care is ending soon and it's

a 2017 tacoma and after it ends I'm going to do oil changes, do you think it's a good

idea to stick with all toyota products, like oil filter, oil and antifreeze,

doesn't really matter as long as you use the quality stuff, now you want to stick to like

their antifreeze, toyota uses what's called HOAT hybrid organic acid technology, but you

don't have to go to toyota you can buy them from somebody else, it really doesn't make

all that much difference, as long as you buy that same quality, realize

toyota doesn't make coolant, they don't make engine oil, they don't make transmission fluid,

they just buy it from somebody else, so as long as you're getting stuff that has

the same specs, it's perfectly fine to use them,

james says scotty I have a 2000 celica new water pump is leaking badly I believe the

coolant is getting past the o ring what gives, first of all if you did buy a water pump for

that, you're better off buying an OEM water pump and like I said before you don't have

to go to toyota, lots of places make these pumps that you can buy, you don't have to

buy them from toyota, but you don't want to buy one of these cheaply

made, cheapest Chinese ones out there and put it on because a lot of times their poorly

made, but when you do do a water pump job, you have

to make sure the mating surfaces are perfect, you have to clean them off, I have special

little thin scrappers sometime I use razor blades,

you got to get all the old material off and then if you got one that's got the o ring

on it, put the o ring on the pump first, and when you do that, put a little bit of weather

stripping glue, put the o ring on the pump, then let it dry for about an hour,

then it's not going to fall off and move, then when you put it back in place it's not

going to leak, even I in my many years of fixing cars have had ones where, I didn't

do that and the o ring slipped and when I put it on and then it leaked so, you want

to check that too, that does happen, harley says my 05 toyota mr2 spyder central

remote locking only works sometimes, I have the problem with both keys and the batteries

are new, any idea, yeah they had problems with those systems, if unfortunate but the

receiving unit that's in there, the control module goes bad on those things as they age,

they cost a small fortune to buy and then they have to be reprogrammed, if I were you

I'd just live without the thing, you know because if you price what it costs to buy

the parts for that, it will cost you so much money and I had quite a few customers with

them as they age, those things just broke down and I'd just say forget it because unless

you're willing to spend a whole bunch of money replacing that module and having it reprogrammed

you know it's really not worth it, so if you never want to miss another one of

my new car repair videos, remember to ring that bell!

For more infomation >> How to Get a Really Good Deal When Buying a Used Car - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Should You Buy 2018 Hyundai Santro? Review and Variants Explained | Santro Automatic Review - Duration: 7:15.

The Hyundai Santro came to India in 1998 with a humongous task on its hands.

Establish a relatively unknown Korean brand in the Indian automotive industry.

The Santro not only greatly exceeded expectations, but also went on to create the record of being

the quickest small car to sell one million units in a span of 16 years.

Before being discontinued, Santro had become such a household name in India, that when

Hyundai ran a name hunt campaign for its new hatchback, Santro emerged as the most popular

name with more than two lakh votes.

And finally, we've got our hands on the all new Santro and let's check out, if it

packs enough to live up to the Santro name and repeat the success of its predecessor.

The new Santro carries forward its iconic tallboy design in its modern iteration.

The face looks quite familiar with the grille and headlamps reminding you of some of its

elder siblings and even the discontinued i10.

The wide gaping black surroundings for the grille is unique with large fog lamps placed

just below the headlamps.

The side profile is rather quirky with two bold and distinctive character lines above

both wheel arches.

The beltline drops downwards after the B pillar to create a much larger rear window that gives

a sense of space and airiness to the passengers.

Surprisingly, Hyundai is not offering alloy wheels even on the top of the line Asta variant

and that's a big disappointment.

The rear styling is a little more sedate, with neatly designed tail lights and bumper

reflectors.

The exterior design might not be to everyone's taste, but interior will definitely impress

even the most critical car buyer.

The dashboard layout and quality of materials are a major step up from the segment standards.

The dashboard as well as the steering wheel get a dual tone treatment and the soft rubber

finish for the switches feel really up market.

The propellor design for the ac vents is a very tasteful touch but on the downside, the

vents cannot be shut to stop the airflow.

Power window switches are ergonomically placed near the gearstick and the AMT gearstick itself

is a treat to the eyes.

The new Santro comes in 4 variants.

D lite, Era, Sportz, Magna and Asta.

It's quite impressive that all variants come with ABS, EBD and driver airbag as standard.

This is the top of the line Asta variant and additionally gets a passenger airbag and a

7 inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple Carplay and Android Auto.

The Sports variant gets the same infotainment system with steering mounted controls but

misses out on reverse camera and parking sensors.

All variants get a 2.5 inch MID screen that displays all the necessary driver information.

Another interesting feature that all variants get, is Hyundai's Swachch Can that helps

keep the car as well as the country clean.

The AMT option comes in the Sports and Magna variants but unlike the manual counterpart,

the Magna AMT will get a music system with bluetooth connectivity.

The music system can be controlled with the Hyundai iblue application.

The Santro comes with quite a few useful storage spaces and bottle holders.

Driving position is upright with great visibility and good support from the seats.

It's quite easy to get in and out of the rear cabin and the elders in family are going

to be really happy about it.

The rear seat space is impressive for the segment standards and the flat bench means

three passengers can sit comfortably.

All except the base D Lite variant get rear ac vents, again an impressive, segment first

feature.

Boot space is good and practical for a small car and the rear seats can be folded to accommodate

large luggage.

The new Santro is powered by a 1.1 litre four cylinder petrol engine that develops 69ps

of power and 99nm of torque.

It's a nice and smooth engine that work well in city but out on the highway, the engine

loses steam and struggles to get you to three digit speeds.

And once you get to 120kmph, there's a continuous beep that's anyways a mandatory norm for

all new cars.

The 5 speed manual gearbox is great for a city car, with light clutch and smooth shifting.

Tall gear ratios are exactly right for an engine that revs cleanly till around 4000rpm

and you also get brilliant fuel economy.

Hyundai claims a mileage of 20.3 kmpl for the all new santro and I'm now getting 17.2

despite some fast driving, which is really, really impressive.

Hyundai has introduced its first ever automated manual transmission with the Santro.

The AMT gearbox is a very practical option for regular city commuters but is not devoid

of the inherent shortcomings of an AMT box.

It's not very quick to respond to throttle inputs and there is a pause between gearshifts

that causes what's called the head nod.

However, the AMT gearboxes need a bit of getting used to and you also have the option to shift

gears manually.

The most impressive aspect of the new Santro is its ride quality.

The suspension absorbs a great deal of impact without transmitting anything into the cabin.

Even noise insulation is brilliant for a car in this segment.

On the flipside, ride can be a bit unnerving at high speeds and even the steering feels

a bit disconnected as the speed rises.

But at the end of the day, the Santro is a city car and it excels brilliantly in that

scenario.

So that's the all new Santro for you.

Completely new and packed with latest tech and all sorts of goodies to give you great

value for your money.

But do you think this car has the charm of the Santro we all knew and loved and can it

replicate the same success.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.

Thanks for watching and do subscribe to our channel.

For more infomation >> Should You Buy 2018 Hyundai Santro? Review and Variants Explained | Santro Automatic Review - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-Benz Car Production: The Body | Joyful Anticipation (Tuscaloosa Part 1) - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-Benz Car Production: The Body | Joyful Anticipation (Tuscaloosa Part 1) - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Former AFL player Colin Sylvia dies aged 32 - Blog news - Duration: 3:12.

Former Melbourne and Fremantle player Colin Sylvia has been tragically killed in a car accident aged 32

The accident occurred near Mildura, with Demons great Garry Lyon confirming the incident on his morning breakfast show

"Colin Sylvia has tragically been killed in a car accident near Mildura, just out of Mildura last night," Lyon told SEN

"Colin was taken really early in the draft, I think pick number three, was a really talented footballer at the Melbourne footy club

"Our condolences and sympathies are extended to Colin Sylvia and his family and friends

" The driver of a second vehicle was also injured and taken to hospital but managed to survive the accident

A witness, who described the crash as ''absolute carnage'', said the two cars fell about 80m apart

"It sounded like a truck hitting a wall.I was expecting a truck through a house it was that loud," he said

Former Demons teammate Brent Moloney shared a touching tribute on his Instagram page to pay his respects to his dear friend

"I still can't believe it.Words can't describe how I'm feeling!!! We were always side by side no matter where we were," Moloney wrote

"My thoughts go out to his beautiful family, I'm gonna miss you brother x Gone to soon R

I.PCol xx." Sylvia moved home to Mildura to be closer with his family after retiring from the AFL in 2015

The former number three draft pick played 157 games for Melbourne and was traded to Fremantle in 2014 where he played just six games

For more infomation >> Former AFL player Colin Sylvia dies aged 32 - Blog news - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Kid Vlogger Gets Car Salesman To Pretend To Be A Doctor: Little Prankers - Duration: 7:19.

For more infomation >> Kid Vlogger Gets Car Salesman To Pretend To Be A Doctor: Little Prankers - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Destination camping-car à Oualidia - Maroc - Épisode 12 - Duration: 7:24.

For more infomation >> Destination camping-car à Oualidia - Maroc - Épisode 12 - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

Ricciardo keen to end 'cursed' F1 season - Duration: 3:26.

 A dejected Daniel Ricciardo feels there's almost no point finishing out the Formula One season after his "cursed" Red Bull car dealt him an eighth race retirement this season

 The Australian driver, who will cross to Renault for next year, was sitting second after starting from poll when a hydraulics issue forced him to park on lap 61 of the Mexican Grand Prix

 It was his fourth DNF in seven races and eighth across a 2018 season marred by mechanical problems

 Ahead of final stops in Brazil and Abu Dhabi, Ricciardo said the end of his miserable season couldn't come soon enough

 "I don't think 'frustration' is the word anymore. Everything feels hopeless," Ricciardo told reporters after teammate Max Verstappen's victory

 "I don't see the point of coming on Sunday. I don't see the point of doing the next two races

 Ricciardo, who will be replaced by French Toro Rosso driver Pierre Gasly for 2019, has two wins and a pair of podiums this year but is well off the pace in the driver's standings

 He was finally given something to smile about on Saturday after pipping Verstappen for pole but dropped back to third on the first corner after a poor start before his charge back up the order was halted with 10 laps remaining

 The 29-year-old lamented the team's inability to get it right on race day. "The starts have been good all weekend, the practice starts, and for the race start, it's all over the place with the pre-start," Ricciardo said

 "Things are happening on Sunday which I've got no more explanation for. "The car … I'll let Gasly drive it, I'm done with it

" Red Bull boss Christian Horner said a mistake at start-line was key to Verstappen taking the ascendancy

 "Daniel picked up a bit too much wheelspin and that was the difference," the team principal said

For more infomation >> Ricciardo keen to end 'cursed' F1 season - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

A baby on the way and no car seat? See how delivery to a UPS Access Point™ location saves the day. - Duration: 0:31.

Brad it's time no that time that you and Jenny had another month surprise please

wallet clothes car seat still on the to-do list

next day shipping yes send at the corner cafe yes

delivered and delivered UPS makes it easy for your customers to get their

packages how we're helping businesses solve for the needs of customers like

Brad and Jenny

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét