Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily me Oct 30 2018

Hi everyone,i'm playing a game

Welcome to Baldi's Basics in Education and...

....learning-Oh,hi welcome to my school house!

Now it's time for everybody's favorite subject-Good one!Problem 2-You're doing FANTASTIC!I can't believe it you're incredible!

You did great!Come here and get you prize: A shiny quarter*Talking about it*

Math again ._.

Um WHAT?!

*Slaping sounds*

*Music* Oh,no.IT'S PLAYTIME

School faculty only

...someone.

*MORE music*

*Slap alot of times*

*Opening doors and slaping*

For more infomation >> WELCOME TO BALDI'S BASICS IN EDUCATION AND LEARNING(THAT'S ME)|Phyctred plays #1:Baldi's basics - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

I look at him, and he looks at me (meme) - Duration: 0:25.

"Foolish Boy!"

"What is she up to?"

"Don't you know?"

"N-NANI?!"

"I RULE HERE!!"

"DRAW FOUR!"

*Dancing*

For more infomation >> I look at him, and he looks at me (meme) - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Close To Me ( Ellie Goulding ) + Lyrics - Duration: 2:37.

Made By Kanade NC

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Close To Me ( Ellie Goulding ) + Lyrics - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

[New!] Stop Me And I Won't Stop 19 (Episode 1) - Duration: 15:01.

Never done this?

[EP.1 Kissing 19]

Oh, god.

Sseol, I have a crush.

What?

You crazy.

Sorry.

[Q. When is a girl caught having a crush on a boy?]

What.

What happened?

Well.

Kiss. No.

Let me brief.

It began in July.

I saw him first.

Yoona Kim?

I was surprised.

Who...

A good-looking guy approached me.

Yoona.

Good-looking?

Do I know of him?

Who is that?

Never mind.

[1. First time meeting him] Dork.

You too.

Hey, lots of dorks at school.

Hey.

Hey, bro.

Hey!

Hey, you know?

You've got a transfer?

Hmm, let me put him this way.

Gyeum's...

old best friend.

He was famous at his school previously.

Very popular.

For real?

- I saw him on the eating fairy's Instagram. - Eating fairy?

- Well, the host of the eating show. Very cute. - Super cute.

Anyway, very unique.

He seems to be friendly with famous girls.

Lots of followers.

Wow, not in my league.

Oh, god.

What!

He is dating with Eunji Park.

I thought we could not be friends.

Hey, a senior is not supposed to transfer so late like July.

Dork?

I am not a dork.

Well, he is totally dorky.

You don't defend me?

You are a dork.

Do you think so?

He makes my heart racing.

[2. Bumping into him] Well, very talented dork?

Oh, you are into him.

You are a teacher's pet. Then, you are into a boy?

I can't believe it.

Oh, I have no idea.

I always think of him.

My eyes try to trace him all day long.

It is normal if someone is in love?

Who are you looking for?

- Yoona, you are so cute. - No way.

Why does he do that to you?

No idea.

Do you remember what happened last week?

- When we went to a study cafe. - Why are you doing this to me?

I do.

Soseol!

Wait. Keep focused on this.

So, what?

I was thinking of him.

I was not concentrating.

He came to me abruptly.

Doing good?

He made me my heart beating.

[3. When making my heart racing] Why are you seated here?

- You can go elsewhere. - I want to sit by you.

Well, it sounds...

He likes you.

No.

You want to become a med school student?

Yes.

No way.

Why?

Well.

The best ones.

You don't want to become a doctor.

He might think that I am frustrating.

Well, I don't want to be.

Well, be quiet.

Just go, unless you study.

I don't know why I am being grumpy to him.

[Eunji Park] If I get him wrong,

I can be hurt.

He makes me confused.

Hey, just drop it.

I want to but I can't.

Hey, tell me who he is.

You have three first grades?

You know of him.

You only study math and science?

Yes.

Well...he is...

Except them, I have no interest.

Strange and unique.

Well, I am really curious.

That is mine.

Sorry.

You take it.

Thank you.

Can I take this?

Oh, it is a indirect kiss.

Indirect kissing.

Indirect kissing?

Anyway.

When I see him,

[4. Indirect kissing] I want to kiss him.

Oh, my god!

Eungu Kang?

What are you doing?

What?

You know what?

- Not hungry? - You want to grab some food?

He might know I like him.

How?

I studied at school during the weekend.

I tried not to think of him.

I couldn't stop it.

This summer was so critical.

I pretended to study.

I was all thinking of him.

I couldn't stop thinking of him.

I was really crazy about him.

Why are you looking at me?

You are adorable.

You are so...

Do you want a kiss?

I have never kissed before.

Really?

Oh, no. I am shy.

Hey, come on. Yoona.

[Q. When is a girl caught having a crush on a boy?]

[5. When I do an one-man show with my crazy imagination unleashed]

[Stop me, and I won't stop 19]

Doing good?

[Q. When is a girl caught having a crush on a boy?] [3. When making my heart racing]

For more infomation >> [New!] Stop Me And I Won't Stop 19 (Episode 1) - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Little Mix Ep.1:Woman Like Me Cover!! - Duration: 3:38.

For more infomation >> Little Mix Ep.1:Woman Like Me Cover!! - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Me speaking Turkish|Ben Türkçe konuşuyorum|Good times in 2012|Press CC for subtitles - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Me speaking Turkish|Ben Türkçe konuşuyorum|Good times in 2012|Press CC for subtitles - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 𝙎𝘼𝘿 𝙋𝙐𝙋𝙋𝙔 - 𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀 🎧 (Lyrics In Spanish) 𝙉𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙋𝙔𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ✅ - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> 🔴 𝙎𝘼𝘿 𝙋𝙐𝙋𝙋𝙔 - 𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀 🎧 (Lyrics In Spanish) 𝙉𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙋𝙔𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ✅ - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Regular Show Do Me A Solid Cute Cartoons For Kids - Luca Preston - Duration: 3:14.

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

Do me a solid and fluff this cushion sharpen my pencil fold these socks. Jeez nacho

Oh, yeah, I guess we overdid it with the cheese, huh?

You shouldn't abuse the power of the solid bad things will happen. Do me a solid and pull out my seat

Don't look now, do you make a cute couple

Here's your chance dude

She's coming this way

You know in an ironic way my shift ends early tonight want to go you me Mordecai and Margaret?

But it's cool. If you're busy totally cool. What why dude come on, this is my chance to finally get with Margaret

Alright, I'll do it for ten solids what that's ridiculous then it's a date

But I might have to use a solid or two to get through it I

Rigby you guys like that movie Wow Mordecai, you've really figured out tonight's plans. Oh hey Mordecai

Can you do me a solid and hang back with Eileen?

fine, so red and juicy

I have a putter and I'm not afraid

Do me a solid and yell as loud as you can

In honor of your big win, I made you a trophy

Mordecai can even be a solid and tell me if this burrito tastes fishy. It's okay. I didn't like this top anyway

Hey Margaret, can I borrow five bucks sure Mordecai? Thank you. Do me a solid and get some butter up in this

Dude my hands are all slick from the butter. Give me a solid and get some napkins you mean?

Hey, do me a solid take the heat for this take the heat for what this is where you live Wow

yeah, uh

Make it a double solid and get the good ones from the snack bar. All right, I brought them. It's about time

It's getting pretty late. I think I'm gonna go home. What no Rigby. Can I see you in the kitchen for a second? What for?

Okay, ah quit being a baby watch it

You don't want to mess with someone find just use your last solid and get it over with

I don't want Margaret to leave you have to it's a solid you're insane. I'm not doing it

Just ignore him

What was that

Doing four three two honk-honk

Dude, come over here. You gotta see the look on your face. It's the best part

I'll come with you. No way. I'm done hanging out with you. You're not my friend. That's solid

Remember the one where you told me to destroy the tape, huh? Yeah a solid is solid

For more infomation >> Regular Show Do Me A Solid Cute Cartoons For Kids - Luca Preston - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

【MMD JBH】BTS (방탄소년단) Save ME (sub lyrics) - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> 【MMD JBH】BTS (방탄소년단) Save ME (sub lyrics) - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Help me!🙀 Butler's endless love... - Duration: 2:02.

Butler2 : Hey, Yori

Butler2 : You look so hot!

Butler2 : What kind of pose is that?

Butler2 : Yori~

Butler2 : Yori. That's a very sexy pose.

Cute, Pretty, Lovely...

Butler2 : Yori~ Yori~

Butler2 : You look so pretty..

Butler2 : You are so perfect..

Butler2 : You really...

Butler2 : Perfect guy! :'-D

Butler2 : You are a perfect, soft and beautiful cat.

Yori : What's up with.

Butler2 : You look beautiful.

Butler2 : Too pretty♥

Butler2 : Yori~

Butler2 : Yori..?

Butler2 : You look like a fool. cute

Butler2 : It's so c.u.t.e.

Butler2 : You're a cute guy! Cute♥

Butler2 : Oh! cute.

Butler2 : Yawning is pretty, too.

Butler2 : Yori.. Where are you going, Yori? (obsession)

For more infomation >> Help me!🙀 Butler's endless love... - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

A Fazenda 10: Nadja e Rafael discutem "Tá querendo me manipular?" | Vento Grande - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> A Fazenda 10: Nadja e Rafael discutem "Tá querendo me manipular?" | Vento Grande - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

'They Were Like Brothers To Me': Custodian Who Escaped Deadly Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting Mourns L - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 'They Were Like Brothers To Me': Custodian Who Escaped Deadly Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting Mourns L - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

【Watch Nail Teach Me-1092nd phase】Blooming and Sketched Flowers【你求窝教 第1092期】海绵晕染 排笔彩绘 - Duration: 4:34.

Apply base and cure.

Paint 2 coats of milky gel to ground the look.

Dab art gel on the nail by a sponge.

Dab it again.

Apply matte top and cure.

Paint petals with white on one tip side and fuchsia on the other side.

Paint more petals between petals.

Paint leaves.

Dot dots on flower hearts.

Apply no wipe top and cure.

For more infomation >> 【Watch Nail Teach Me-1092nd phase】Blooming and Sketched Flowers【你求窝教 第1092期】海绵晕染 排笔彩绘 - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Halsey - Without Me Reaction - Duration: 7:22.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

What's up guys still crabs here welcome back to another

Reaction. So we'll be reacting to Hall C's new music video

Our song that just came out like seven hours ago

So for probably for once I'm actually early on her music video

so

we'll be reacting to her new song cold without me and

One of my favorite songs with her on her playlist is bed at love

Come down below. What's your favorite?

song on her playlist

And I'll give feedback

So my favorite song on her playlist is bad at love

So

Yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed like

this video comment down below and subscribe to the channel and

don't forget to turn on that post indication Bell, so

Other than that, let's begin in three two one

let's

Go

I'm gonna take about like four minutes

Directed by

I think she's a good singer

Must have beer

Is

It's catchy

Oh

My god what's happened what happened near his eye oh my god

I wonder why she cut her hair looking like a boy. I'm not judging. I just wonder why

Oh, they're having a fight

Oh, oh

My god, oh

My god

Who are kind of rough on her don't you think? Oh

Damn so tell me how's it feel?

Practice on the sketchy

That arrested Oh actually actually her her ex-boyfriend actually

Her ex or is still her boyfriend

Wow, oh man

So I hope you guys did enjoy the music video

And this may get uploaded

Probably when you guys are sleeping

But uh

Oh

Whatever like sweet like party time, I'm recording this. I'm gonna livestream soon

It's like 7 4 to 6 p.m. Right now and I'll get a large frame probably at 8 something and part of time

This will get up late. It will be like

9:45 to tense something. I'm not sure but it's gonna be a little bit late for you guys

so I hope you guys cuz I just like stopped by and

Just watched to have it watch this for a few minutes, hopefully

Sneak get your phone

Don't let your parents know that you're still awake

Dad's on to that because there's most people that stay up later than 10 I was kidding. So

I'm just talking nonsense. So other guys hope you guys enjoyed drop a like

Comment down below and subscribe to the channel enter on post notifications

So other than that guys hope you guys enjoyed I will see you guys in the next video. Goodbye everyone

For more infomation >> Halsey - Without Me Reaction - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Can You Hold Me (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:30.

Lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Can You Hold Me (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

BTS * DDAENG AT ME - Duration: 3:57.

OOOOO

WE'RE BACKKK

i sometimes wonder where he gets time to sleep

oh well

Creepy music?

RYU

MAKE

SURE

YOU

GET

A LOT OF

SLEEP

AND WATER

AND FOOD

DON'T GO ON DIETS

OR THINK

YOU'RE UGLY

CAUSE

I SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS SHINING THROUGH AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

I just noticed the white stuff

any one scared?

just me?

okkk

It looks like a blouse... DANG

not anymore

let's enjoy da musicc

SCARY stuff happening

it looks like the dude from five nights at freddies or somthing

ok

im a bit creeped out

....

I wonder if it's RYU's smile...

if it is soorryyy

teeth are the building blocks of hmmmmmmm.....

IDK

k

I'm sorry i'm bad at this

oh well

dang

black and white

anyone americanssss

cause

i'm not

I'm...

UNDENIFIED

*le gasp*

that was horrible

ok more white

ok looks like a smile more??

If it's ryu i'll skreech

ommkdbhef

is it?

Is it?

ahhhh

I NEEd to knowwwwwwww

For more infomation >> BTS * DDAENG AT ME - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday to me | Vlog 43² - Duration: 16:56.

what's going on

happy birthday!

thanks

I'm too tired for this

are you too tired?

No, I'm just kidding

I'm awake

I'm looking forward to eat some muffins

yee

thanks

mmmm, muffins

Look Ola

it's here!

it's upside down

I'm sorry

here it is

Are you happy Grandpa?

must have been a good photographer

I think so, do you agree?

must have been a long time since you looked so young?

hahahaha, I think it's many years

it's crazy, we are giving out a book

did you wrote it?

no

there must be something he is planning

don't you think so?

yes, maybe

maybe this is the last thing I do before I quit

no, I don't think so

I think there must be something going on with the old ladies

he wants to be noticed by the ladies

he wants to show them the picture

I am supporting that

do you agree?

he wants to be noticed by the media

75 years old

what should we say? 50 years old?

yes, I looked like an 50 year old man

50 years old is good

this is the book

it looks like this

it's green

have you read it?

I have just read...

he is just looking at the pictures

at my age we are just looking at the pictures

he is really happy about the second picture

here is the book

if you want to know

there are a lot of pictures

and a lot of text

200 pages

I have read some of it

it's pretty easy to read

it's a good-feeling book

it's good vibes

shades on

Was that the picture you were talking about where you are looking good?

yes, he was really happy about that picture too

he has picked out the pictures by himself

every picture

that was nice

back in the old days

you should definitely buy the book

read it

everyone can read this book

there are only good vibes

that's true

we have just talked about the book

yes

let's just call it "Olas book talk"

we are done with the "book talk"

do you agree?

no, maybe

I don't know

let's finish

see you tomorrow at 6 am

ready for an interval

grandpa is going to film...the right way

thumbs up

should we put in a reprise from last week?

a little one

interval

and another from last week

ice cream with licorice is not good right?

no

better with chocolate

my life is based on chocolate

I can eat some berries

yes, you can

what about you grandpa?

you like brownies right?

yes

I don't like it

here you go

this is a really nice birthday celebration

we'll see what we are going to do tomorrow

do you agree?

I am finished with the interval

as you can see

it's still dark outside

it's 8 am

it's really good to be done

but my body isn't that good yet

my body is heavy

it sucks, but that is just how it is

I am going home and relax

I have to keep relaxing

when my body isn't that good

my legs are heavy

all I can do is relax

I'l just get in the car

and get home

and maybe the rest of the family has awoke

one thing is for sure

it's really good to be done with the session before the rest even have got up

home we go

where are we going?

we're at Værnes

we are going to Oslo

we are going to be on Lindmo

we are going to film it today

and then we are going home

this is not going to be a long day

it's 2 pm

we were supposed to take off 5 minutes ago

and then we have to get to the studio

and talk

both of us are going

it's going to be funny

are you excited?

yes, but I am a bit nervous

it will be funny

let's just skip to Oslo

yes, because this is the most boring part

see you in Oslo

we have landed in Oslo

we will take a train to the city

and we will get picked up at the station

before we go to Nydalen

where we are going to film the talkshow

should we skip to Nydalen?

yes, this is boring

yes

see you at Nydalen

Lindmo

here we are

we have to get inside

I hope there will be time for a little powernap

but I don't think so

welcome

are you ready?

yes

just some finishing touches

and then I'll be ready

some are more natural than others

he has been sitting there for a long time

a lot of finishing touches

let's just go out here

now we are done

it went fast

we didn't film anything in between

but you can see it on NRK

I hope all of you

the episode was published three days ago

on the Friday

you have to watch it on NRK

we are talking shit

we are on our way home

we are sitting in a taxi on our way to Gardermoen

I am going to train

we are flying in two hours

the schedule is tight

I hope there will be time for a training session

if not I can do a session when I get home

the days are hectic

but at least we are done

do you feel we did great?

yes

are you happy?

yes

me too

now we are going home

and a pit stop at the training room at Gardermoen

are we home?

yes

did you film when I was training?

yes

some rowing

some strength training

but now we are back in Trondheim

what's up this week?

we are going to give out a book tomorrow

we have a lot of things to do this week

maybe we should end this day?

yes

let's end this week here...

not the week

no, this day

see you tomorrow

the book is out!

we are in Nilsbyen

there has been a lot of journalists here

we have been talking shit

grandpa is considering to write an autobiography

but we have to wait

we are not going to write about Aylar Lie right now

no

I am just kidding

the book is out for sale

we have been publishing the book

we have been publishing the book right here

grandpa has baked cake

what is it called?

grandpas cake

and some fruit

water and smoothie

that is the food we have offered today

I think people here are happy

we are happy

I am going home, train (what a shock)

and then...what's up?

we are going to look for snow

yes, I am maybe going to Meråker this weekend

it's a lot of snow in Meråker

maybe

but here is the book

where can they buy it?

where you buy books

you can buy this book, where you are buying books

in the bookstore

I would appreciate it

it's a really nice picture

is it edited?

he is looking so good right here

the photograph has to get some credit

is he going to manage this?

no, he is getting affected

listen

we have now published a book

and we are very happy

and then he is starting to talk about making a autobiography

what is that?

I thought you were talking about making a movie

no, it will not be any autobiography

maybe a movie

I hope you want to buy it

it's a funny history

what is the best picture?

this

me and grandpa

The skiing the for the children

those days

this is a really nice picture too

really good technique

I'm kidding

now we have to get home

we are really happy about the book

will it be a big dinner tonight?

yes

it's so typical

I am not going to be a part of the big dinner

I am going to train

and play some fortnite

maybe a livestream

no, I am kidding

let's get inside

the book is now out for sale

now we are done with the interval

are you happy?

yes, it looked good

a good session

I have done this session a lot, here in Nilsbyen

I have filmed the same session many times

Ane is also finished

if I compare the time with other sessions

I am looking forward to the season

That´s all I can say

Now we are going to sign some books

That is the last thing we are going to do with the book

before we are going to isolate our self

to prepare for the season

Then it´s straight ahead to Meråker

to go skiing with Emil Iversen

We are going to skate in the evning, skate for the first session tomorrow

and rollerski tomorrow evening

and then skate at Monday

So it will be 3 good session on snow, and I´m really looking forward to it

I will rather compeed, because I´m tired of training

See you on the book signing

We are signing books

I´m on snow again

This is magic, here is the track

Emil and I have been out for a while

Emil just finished

This evening we take a trip at the rollerski treadmill

It´s totally crazy good to be on snow again

and I stay for a couple of days

to have som good skiing conditions

This is so nice

I´m like a kid

and verry happy after the first session on snow

Life is good

I´m going to finish this session

and I will do som filming on the treademill this evening

This is the nices session for the season

Finished for to day

It´s been around 4 hour training to day

Now I´m here, in front of the fireplace watching tv

Pernille has fired up in the firedplace

I´m quite exhausted

It´s Sunday and we are going to finish up the week

It has been a great week

A lot has going on, and I´m tired

I hope I will have more energy next week

and it will be mostly training next week

I looking forward to it

Thank´s for this week

See you next week

Do not forget to by our book, if you feel for it

Thank´s for this week

For more infomation >> Happy Birthday to me | Vlog 43² - Duration: 16:56.

-------------------------------------------

OVER DUE KITCHEN SPEED CLEANING ROUTINE // CLEAN WITH ME - Duration: 19:04.

Hey guys!

It's Jana!

And today I gotta clean up this kitchen

it is a mess I have put it off for far too long

it's kind of embarrassing

we also have our Halloween costumes sitting out

we had lots of fun at the Halloween festival at school

and then we also had a Girl Scout costume party so that was really fun

so we've been partying it up so I've been putting off doing the kitchen

and we've just been having lots of fun around here

so Happy Halloween to all of you guys

go ahead and hit subscribe thumbs up check all the links down below

let's clean up our kitchen today

alright guys the kitchen is now clean

ah I feel much better now

there was like one cup in there with like some spoiled milk yeah it's been a few days

so thank you so much for watching

go ahead and hit subscribe thumbs up check all the links down below

and I will see you nexttime

For more infomation >> OVER DUE KITCHEN SPEED CLEANING ROUTINE // CLEAN WITH ME - Duration: 19:04.

-------------------------------------------

KILLER WITH CLOWN MASK | Feed Me Billy - Duration: 16:39.

Hello mates, my name is..

What was that?

My name is Risk, welcome to "Feed Me Billy"

It's another game by Puppet Combo hold up

it's another game by Puppet Combo

I'm sorry for not making still another episode of "Nun Massacre" but

I need more time for that and sadly I just don't have it so..

Answer phone? Yep.

Phone Father: Rejoice child

Rejoice in the knowledge of your conviction

You have completed our series

You are now of the enlightened children

Learn it in the ways of your father's vision

As you know, your goals are to find and your methods are pure

You have received an additional parcel with the final volume of our series

I would ask you now to open it and observe its contents

You now have your goal

Join us as we create our perfect world

Begin creating your father's vision

My father's vision?

What's going on with the textures dude?

I don't know everything is acting a bit strange.

So inside the parcel there was a clown mask a revolver and a flashlight

I'm not gonna shoot

I put the..

Clown mask on press X to turn on what? The flashlight. Okay, I see

So in this game am I the bad guy?

Never leave this way.

Okay, so never leave through the front door.

I think in this game you play as the bad guy

in a Puppet Combo's game.

Now what's going on inside here? I'm not entirely sure

"Feed me Billy"

Okay

I have one and only goal and that is to feed the mouth inside of my closet

Do I jump into you and feed you myself?

I guess we know what to do, we have to feed it

by killing other people

So I can't leave that way

Why is there porn playing on TV? I don't know.

Anyway, let's get out of here

Get me out of this house. Let's get some..

some things done!

We're playing as the bad guy.

I didn't see that twist coming

because in a puppet combo game I'm always used to being scared

Is that..

well, I was about to say is that a prostitute because you know

every time you play a puppet combo game and you see a woman

she's a prostitute

At least most of the time

What is that on my hood?

I guess that's my way point. Like this is where he got a return once I..

I load the truck

Okay

I'm gonna pull out my flashlight

So the woman..

Was

Down this area?

Where was she? Can I find the station? There it is.

Hold up turn off the flashlight guys.

Oh my god, I'm about to commit a murder

"I am at a gas station."

"I have no idea"

that you're about to die.

Oh God the police is gonna come we have to pick up the corpse.

I feel so disgusted. I'm a bad guy!

This was a bad idea when you think about it

I should have killed her after the phone call

Cuz now with the guy on the other side like

the phone call ended abruptly with a bang

Well, at least it's good cuz they don't know the whereabouts of the victim

So.. what?

The plant trying to steal my corpse. Okay. Let's load the truck

and get out of here boys

Something wrong with its head though.

I think it's gonna stay inside the truck if I drive. So let's drive back home and feed..

the hole inside my closet

Man what a weird game.

I don't know..

I'm always used to be so scared playing games

by Puppet Combo but this one is just like don't be scared

Just play and become the bad guy again porn playing on TV

Just trying to get me to demonetize.

How dare?

Hey! Oh, I'm about to fall myself.

I brought you some food hope you like some meat

What happened?

"2 more days"

2 more days to what, enlightenment?

do I descend

What happened?

I don't know.

I don't know.

Okay, so I wake up in my apartment again

if you can even call this excuse of a place an apartment

Okay

I'm gonna wear my clown mask and I'm gonna wear my revolver

I already have my flashlight when I go to sleep myself though

so don't worry about that.

Now this time I'm supposed to leave through the front door.

Don't look at the porn

Never leave this way. But oh

Note slipped under the door. I know what you do at night. I know it's you

I know is you I know, okay

So somebody is aware of my activities

What do we do?

We feed the hole! What else do we do?

I mean I have to feed the oh

Well, you don't know.. you don't know anything about what I do at night

I mean this is a normal closet

This is a normal closet. I do not throw dead people behind the closet.

Why would you say that?

Now if only I can find who left that note I would be delighted

Let's get out of here guys

It doesn't matter if they are aware of our activities. We have one goal

and that is to feed the hole in my closet

whether it's there or not

So..

Yeah, if you want to see more games by Puppet Combo, by the way

let's shoot for somewhere around 200 likes

I will sometime get to actually making a final episode for the Nun Massacre

Puppet Combo also said is gonna update the game. So..

I think I'd rather play the updated version

because the updated version is gonna be a bit more easier

You're gonna get multiple lives and more health

Which is what I was lacking last time

So I'm in the woods. I don't really know where I'm going..

There might be a beast down here and it may attack me.

I'm not sure or maybe some sort of a..

late-night wanderer

some dude who wanders at night

Is that my car? What is it?

It is.

I think we should try and go

forward always forward so we can actually get somewhere

There's something over there turn off the lights

It's a guy dancing.

"I love camping"

Okay. How many targets do we have? We have 3 targets.

I have to go after the girl. Where did she go?

Okay, there she is.

We have to do this fast!

that was way messy I did not expect them to actually spot me.

Oh my god

How many corpses can I carry on me at one time?

Am I is that much of a monster that I can carry three

at a time?

Okay, I don't know dude. I don't know how I even knew they were camping at the middle of nowhere

That is insane.

Where do I get this information?

I don't know but we're getting out of here now

load one

Load two

and load three.

There you go. Let's just get out of here before the police arrive..

The forest police arrives

I will never be caught

Alright.

I mean they are aware..

somebody is aware of my activities but

I don't think I'm gonna be caught because

If they are aware of my activities, I would be reported

and guess what? I never been reported again porn on TV. That's great

Want to come out with your hands up sir?

Just check the corners making sure nobody's making a..

A sacrifice out of myself

There you go.

That's one person. That's a second person

and that's a third person

There is somebody inside my house other than myself

and that's what..

Okay, that was a dream

That was a dream of myself killing myself to throw myself in a hole

That's what it is right?

A guy with a clown mask, why else would it be?

It's just nightmares of myself

because of all the bad things I do to people.

This is bad, somebody else has me on their..

on their target.

That's terrible

That is a very terrible guys

All right again porn on TV, that's great

Don't shoot the masks. I need the bullets

You won't get away with it stupid whore who do you think you are?

Am I a woman?

that would make it even a bit more interesting

But I am gonna get away with killing

10 people now and feeding it into the hole

I'm gonna.. I actually don't know what's it gonna give me but

I'm gonna do it regardless

Cuz that's the objective of the game

A game theory!

Okay

How many are they now?

Hold up

I don't see anybody outside their small house

There's a van right there!

Is there somebody inside a house? Let me look through the window.

I can't open the door or look through the window, okay.

Let's just walk

in the side path here

Make sure we don't go towards the light or anything.

We don't want to be spotted

If I can I'm gonna make the the first opening hit

instead of them spotting me just like last time

then we have like messy stuff like people running everywhere.

And then I have to go everywhere

That's not ideal.

What is ideal is me shutting them down

and feeding them to..

The hole. how many holes is there anyway?

What if there is another hole? Would I have to fed..

that's a lot of responsibility

I don't think I'm ready for that much responsibility

One hole is enough. I don't see anybody

at all.

I really really don't.

there is a lot of caravans over here, but

other than that

it's not like I can enter somebody's house Oh I can.

I can hear music over there there's definitely somebody over there

Okay

How dare you!

What is that sound?

He's like a monster of some sort

do you hear that?

Oh god, this is no good

I'm gonna pick up this troublesome guy

Okay

Alright

I mean, how did you not hear me shooting her boyfriend in the other room

and then him turning into some sort of a succubus?

That's beyond me. But

what I do know is I'm getting out of here

I don't know how many bullets I have and I know some of them are crazy.

Oh, no, dude. How do we know which doors are open?

It would be a bit easier.

I guess the houses that have light on them. I guess that's how

Breach and clear!

Okay, so that doesn't open up.

What about this Breach and clear?

No.

Okay. What about this breach and clear?

Okay. No, that was the only house. I'm able to enter?

I don't know about that.

I can't seem to enter other houses.

So I think I'm just gonna load the truck

Or maybe there is more people I don't know

I think I'm gonna go around searching for more people

Oh, what a bunch of stupids.

How the hell are they supposed to get out of the caravan?

They're literally parked in front of the tree of a life

Anyway, I tried going into all the doors. It seems like it's locked.

I think I'm actually heading out of here

I didn't see a third person anywhere.

Let's go feed Billy

Actually, I'm Billy..

let's go feed the hole!

And this time there is zero days left. So I wonder if we're actually gonna

Die our-self. Now, I know there is..

could be something dangerous in my house.

I'm already gonna be pulling out my gun

And my flashlight so maximum visibility

Again with the porn on TV?

Yes, I know there is blood on the wall

But the porn on TV is the one concerning me

Alright

I don't see anybody anywhere but if I do I'm gonna shoot them in the head

Tactical I guess. Oh God don't drop myself.

There you go

Is that all you need?

What's going on here?

Okay

This game is actually a Patreon exclusive by Puppet Combo and

if you support him on Patreon

You kind of get access to all his games.

That's how I get access to his games

so there is a link to his Patreon page in the description if you guys are interested

that was feed me belly a short game, but

sweet

Just a sweet variation

from all those horror games so far that Puppet Combo made

So thank you guys so much for watching the video.

Hopefully I will be able to finish the Nun Massacre game soon

And yeah, thank you guys so much for watching the video.

Subscribe if you're new to the channel

I'll see you guys in the next time.

Buh-bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét