Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily we Oct 29 2018

(sottotitoli italiano disponibili nei settings del player)

Hi, I'm Peter from Slovenly Recordings and

what you're about to see is the result

of a silly vision I had in Istanbul

the first time I went there in 2007

while eating a fish sandwich with Güney from The Raws,

and looking out at the Bosphorus

I had this vision of a party

happening on one of these boats,

starting there... and going somewhere else

just 48 hours after we paid about a 700

euro deposit on this boat there was a

military coup attempt in Turkey and

everybody was completely scared shitless

my Turkish friends, the bands that were supposed to play...

People in the end,

basically they don't want to come and play in Turkey

which was quite understandable I guess in part as well

If you are from Turkey

or somewhere Eastern part of the world

you basically need to get a visa to be in Europe

to be in the Schengen zone

and it takes a while, it take quite a bit of effort

it costs quite a bit of money for us to come

But it's what we're focusing on right now

I mean, it's hard. It's not very easy

we may not get a visa sometimes, you know

It depends how they find you in the consulate, in the embassies

we didn't cancel the festival

we postponed Istanbul...

we will do it some day

We moved it to Thessaloniki

With less than two months before showtime,

we moved the first weekend of the festival

from Istanbul to Thessaloniki

Flight tickets had to be rerouted

accommodations reservations canceled and rebooked

and a frantic search for venues ensued

in a city relatively new to us

The first night began on a boat with DJs

then we went to a small venue run by some guys

a group of friends

it's called Ypogio

and there a band called The Basements played

coincidentally "Ypogio" means "basement"

It's garage punk with little psychedelic

and moody 60s influences

We are from Thessaloniki all together

How is living in Thessaloniki?

Sometimes good, sometimes bad

We like very much to see many bands here

from other countries playing similar music like us

The day after, we were at Mitsos Taverna for lunch

wonderful food, and very relaxing

Then we went to the Eightball Club

there were some bands upstairs:

Demons Claws, Magnetix, Bazooka

In my opinion, Thessaloniki is one of the most beautiful cities in the world

It's about the location, the people....

I think Thessaloniki is a beautiful city

not only because of the location…

but also because of the people

I think it's the best for someone to live in Thessaloniki

I like it!

There are many students that keeps the city alive

there is a big university

but the problem for me and for many people

is that there is too much unemployment here

People in Thessaloniki nowadays they don't have money

It's a little bit difficult with the money

It's about 40-50% unemployment of young people…

maybe much more

There's about 30 thousand refugees staying in Thessaloniki's camps

In Thessaloniki they are all outside the city...

they are not together with the other greeks

so they are isolated, of course in horrible conditions

most of the camps don't have enough doctors

there's not good food, not enough toilets

and they live in tents

Can you imagine?

in the summer there are 44 degrees under the sun

And then we went to a place run by a

let's say "anarchist" collective called Biotexnia

where the after-party took place

with Fotzen Power Germany from Berlin

then with DJs, it was very fun

until six in the morning

we're all very tired on this plane

The show was awful

I'll never do it again

so shitty

never! The worst time in my life

What was it? Reverend Beatman?

He was, like, possessed or something

There was, like, devil inside

How do you feel being here

being in the Aegean side of the world

how do you feel like, do you feel anything different?

No, no, I don't feel anything different

because human beings all around the world they are the same

they wanna have love, they wanna have party

they wanna have rock'n roll, everywhere, it's the same.

Africa, Syria probably, South America, Italy, Switzerland

everywhere is the same

Just the fucking politicians they're always different

What you think about the change of location?

Well I think it was the better idea

because with all the things happening in Turkey

I don't think it was very safe to play there

so we were a little bit glad that it was transferred

to Thessaloniki

It was sad for the people of Turkey

but it was good for the people of Thessaloniki

I'm very happy that these things happen here

in Thessaloniki

with all the problems, with... everything

It's something beautiful

to see people from other countries here

I'm from Buenos Aires

I was in Europe before

I came like for three months to travel and do some tattooing

We are here for the Slovenly fest

it's amazing, I never been

in an experience like this you know

it's not a one gig or two gigs or you

meet the friends is not a weekend it's

just a week and the entire week with

friends everywhere so it's totally cool

Now we're arriving in Lesbos

Tonight there isn't so much to do

because it wasn't planned

we should be on a boat now, not on a plane

Today, first we go to the airport

to pick up the Demon's Claws

then we go to Plomari

where there's a guy who builds wooden boats

he has an beautiful boat, he'll take us for a ride

We'll go and have lunch in a tavern

we'll DJ on the boat

in 2013 thousands of refugees escaping

war in the Middle East began arriving in

Lesbos on their way to Western Europe

This place was created back in 2007

and they started making some gigs outside

In 2011 we brought here Acid Baby Jesus

for the first time

was the first garage band playing in this place

and all the locals were shocked!

What the fuck is this noise?

It was amazing

And now this was a revenge

because it was full of nice people

full of everybody, you know

locals, students, internationals

so it was crazy man

I really enjoyed tonight

We're Loud was criticized for planning in Lesbos

amidst the worsening refugee situation

but not by the locals, who had been devoting

their free time to providing aid

The only change of plans that made sense

was to make all the events free

so that everyone could come

There were people from everywhere man

from the East and the West, from all the places

America, Canada, Iran, Afghanistan

Greece, Turkey, everybody was here

and we were loud, all together

That was it!

Yes I like the music, yeah

because it's my favorite music

I'm from England

I came here to help the refugees

and that's why we are here

we need to entertain our time, you know what i mean

the original festival route from

Istanbul to Athens went through Lesbos

because it was the best crossing point

from Turkey to Greece

Lesbos was also the best place for many refugees

to cross into Europe from Turkey

Beginning in 2013, hundreds of thousands

landed on its shores

The big wave started one and half year ago

which was a very difficult situation

because it was something very extraordinary for us

to see so, so many people

there was a time that 10,000 people were coming a day

and it was very difficult

because you were going to your house

and you would see thousands of people walking

and you didn't know how to help

I've met a lot of interesting people from Syria

from Afghanistan, from a lot of places

And I learned about their culture

I tried to make them feel like they were at home here

to make them feel a little bit safe

Let's start from the beginning

The first four months, no one was here

Nothing from the government

nothing from the MKOs (NGOs)

the organizations who are helping

no one was here

when they started understand

how difficult things were

people started coming

to help the situation

Now things have changed a little bit

because this thing influenced the financial

way of the island

We are here, near to Mytilene

it's a social centre, it's called

and it's a place where people can come together

and where they can get some food

where they can meet each other

where they can have lessons, like German lessons

where they can make some projects

it's a place where people basically, yeah

come together

yeah, the people is sleeping in the camps

most of them, some of them in the woods

The camps are like Moria or Kara Tepe

it's right over here

as I know, I'm not living there

so you maybe should ask themself

but it's kind of, well it's a great waiting, you know?

I think all is not good

the conditions in the camps they are bad

you know like I said the life here is very..

I don't know if the word exist

"monotone" ?

yeah, the life here is very monotonous here

so something like a concert

or some events that are special

that are like colorful and different...

so it was fun for them of course to freak out

and especially dancing, moving their bodies

hear music, listen to music

it's very very important in fact

It's not normal here you know

so if somebody's organizing that, it's perfect

guys I want to thank you for everything

we had a blast last night

it was an epic night

and I was very happy for Peter

I was watching his smile

and it was the best gift for me

because he's trying and he's doing his best

I'm here for the We're Loud festival in Athens

and kicking off Athens best part of the festival

VOYAGER 8 and NOMOS 751

We closed the street, yeah - we're taking over

I think it's really cool especially that

it's here in Greece somehow

we don't get that much cool stuff around

Eastern Europe, and this is quite close to us

and it's really nice to see

everybody really cool people on the same

wavelength with the same desires and

fucking love for cool kick-ass music

so yeah, it's been alright, it's been really cool

What do you think about this festival in Athens, in Greece?

This is fucking cool, it's unbelievable

lot of cool people around, fantastic bands

yes to me it's amazing, definitely

A mess, a complete mess

it was cool - very drunk

a lot of pogo and stuff

He broke a window with an elbow

I think it's enough

I would like it to be longer you know

to have more cities

maybe more countries, to do it like for twenty days

or a month, or something that

can be going a lot of time every year

in different countries

for me it would be really amazing

to have We're Loud in different continents maybe

If you for example take the traditional music of Crete

it's very minimal, it's two or three instruments only

and I think that there is a thing with us

we have only two instruments and our voices

We direct the performance

we make costumes, hats, whatever

we do it ourselves

it's all DIY

From Thessaloniki to Athens...

very hard, but we had to do it

The fest is very good, we don't regret it

Demon's Claws? - no, I missed it!

I missed most of the lives but…

I wanna hear Death! and The Spits!

I'm Erin, and I play in the Spits

I'm Sean Spits, I'm the lead guitar player and singer

basically the leader of the band

He does everything

I manage the band

and I make sure everything goes the way I want it

Fishing, and hunting.

Deer...

Pussy...

Pussy, Victoria's Secret

Vodka, and Jameson

Don't forget Jack. Jack Daniels

Josh, keyboards. Spits

39 years old

heart problems

Show em your setup

he's not fucking lying. It's the real deal.

Over indulgence

What is it, it's attached to one of your lungs right?

no, it's just sticky

Sean Wood!

We were just talking about you

Is there an interview being done without me?

the main leader of the band?

What did you think about the we're loud fest?

Awesome

I like it

I think it's fun

I mean, I don't think you're going to get

a lot of Americans coming over here

but for Europeans I think it's great

Yeah, yeah

What better place to have a festival

Yeah, it's better than having it

in the Bronx

It's cool, people are nice so far

friendly, inviting...

different vibe

Good street feel

The food's good, and there's lots of cats

And the cats are friendly

They're, like, happy

Tell me something: I like the new songs...

I don't like it

Yaprak, did you like Death?

Yes, it was good, like great

my voice is gone

It's our first time in Greece

we just hit Athens this morning

so far so good

we had a great meal

we had a good soundcheck

we like the sound

I think we're ready to rock

And it was real nice to have a real Greek salad

I mean a real Greek salad!

We never thought that we would be playing Death

when we were playing our reggae music

since 2008 it's been a wild ride

we've been practically all over the world

a good part of the world

It's amazing to see the reaction of the fans

the reaction of the people

We give thanks to those bands

that did break the so-called color barrier

like Jimi Hendrix, like Living Colour

like The Chambers Brothers, like Richie Havens

we give thanks to all those artists

who played rock'n'roll, and like we do

saw rock'n'roll as a beautiful art form

and not a music of one side or one race

or one group of people or another

we just see it as beautiful music for what it is

Anything which focuses on underground music

or whatever and not mainstream music

and attracts people from all over the world

I guess it's good, it's my kind of thing

But I was only here in Athens

We played actually today if you think about it

but it was really good, the show was

really good, people danced

people that learned how to fly

I think it was really loud maybe I don't know!?

I had a good time

I was pretty drunk by the end of the show

I would really like to have been in the whole festival

not only Athens

as I've heard great things about Thessaloniki

about Lesbos, but here it was great

yesterday the Death kicked ass

Today that we're finishing

in my mind there's: When we will do it again?

you know where is the next time I hope

next year to go to Istanbul also

because it was canceled

It was amazing, Thessaloniki was really good

Lesbos was amazing, and relaxed

and now Athens is full on but it's good

the most beautiful day of my life happened on this trip

when we went on the boat...

It's nice because it feels like

it's a really good community

meeting people last year

and then meeting the same people this year

making more friends

it's great to see everybody again after one year

it's crazy just to

meet people from all around the world

just to come here and travel to an island then to Athens

listen to great bands

I think is awesome, most of all because

Slovenly is a DIY record label

he just have the idea

OH! OH ! that's a great idea

let's make ten days of touring

with the bands and everyone!

You know this is like a stupid great idea

It's the same situation everywhere I think

garage music or punk rock is not a big business

it's about passion and friendly way

Everybody, at the end of the day we all want the same thing:

we all want to be able to do what we love

with the people we love

and to support the people that we love,

So we know there's hope for Detroit

we know there's hope for all of Greece

we know that there's hope for every city

and this is what we have to cling on to

And that's why we ROCK !

For more infomation >> WE'RE LOUD 2016: Ten Slovenly Days in Greece - Duration: 30:04.

-------------------------------------------

Why should we pray if God has planned all things? - Duration: 1:49.

We understand that what we do as Christians we do for a variety of reasons.

One is because God has taught us to do it in His word.

So, the bargain basement level answer to the question is that we pray because God has told

us to pray, even if we don't understand how prayer works and how He employs our prayer.

So, that's the first thing.

The second thing is to say that the sovereignty of God does not destroy human responsibility,

but is actually the foundation for it.

And the sovereignty of God never destroys secondary causes.

So, what we want to say is that God plans all things.

We pray because among other things, our prayers are part of the instrumentation God has planned

in order that He would fulfill His purposes.

This is really, when you think about it, it's a really wonderfully gracious thing that God

has the power to do things without us, without our prayers, without our intercession, but

He's our Father and so He wants to catch us up into His purposes just like a father would

do with His own children.

You know, you could say, "Get out of my way, I'll do that," but a true human father doesn't

do that.

A true human father comes along and brings his children along, and brings them into his

purposes, and delights to see them grow in fulfilling his aspirations for them.

For more infomation >> Why should we pray if God has planned all things? - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Have We Found Our New Favourite Trimmer? - Duration: 7:31.

All right so, I'll get it reviewed once I actually get into the damn box. I mean, I

could have done one of those flash, like that, and then had it all open and

everything, and you would have been like 'how does he do it?' but you know what? I'm

keeping it real for you people... real slow.

All right bevel it's just coming across to the UK ,it's not going to space! It doesn't

need to be airtight. Just give me them all ready. Ah, there we go.

Hey everyone, Joseph from Rum Barber, here and today we are going to talk about,

yet again, the Bevel trimmers. Probably, if not the most talked about set of

equipment we've had on here, then at least top five most talked about set of

equipment we've had on here. Now we've already done a review of these before,

we even had a video explaining why the review took so long, because somebody

broke the blade. And as a set of trimmers go, we do really like them. Now, when we had

our issue with the broken blade initially, Bevel in all fairness to them,

have sent us a replacement blade. So, I cannot fault Bevel at all, but it's still

the blade I don't like. So, I mean it works I love the fact that it's working

again, but I still don't like the blade itself, it's still far too aggressive. Now

a lot of people agree with me on this, but for as many people that agree with

me, I have a lot of people telling me "Hey you really need to try the new bevel T

blade" So, no I haven't tried the Bevel T Blade because as we are in the UK, getting a

hold of Bevel stuff is not the easiest, but, we went ahead and got one anyway. So,

we've got ourselves a T Blade now, here's the review.

So, I've had a few weeks now to use this new T Blade for the Bevel trimmers and

I can finally, hopefully do the last ever review, that I'll need to do of them. So, if you'd

seen the previous two reviews that we did at these Bevel trimmers you know

that we pretty much loved everything about them, like the 4 Hour cordless

runtime, like the thumb adjustment that you do there, to zero gap. The little lever

that's in there, really like that. I like the fact that they stay cool even during

prolonged use. You get a lot of stuff that says it stays cool with prolonged use but

this actually does back it up. And this 360 non-slip grip bit was really cool

as well. And we loved everything about it except the original square blade that

comes on, and we hadn't tried the T Blade for one very good reason, it's not

readily available here. You can get Bevels for sure, you can buy bevels on

Amazon, in this country but this T Blade is not readily available yet. Now,

thankfully we know somebody that was able to get it shipped over for us and

we're very, very grateful for it, because this T Blade has changed everything

about it. This T blade is easy to adjust, you get that balance right, just

perfectly. You don't have the little square edges that make it awkward to go

around the ears. With this T Blade it's a lot easier to get in around the ears the

lines are so clean on it, it gets so close to the wood as well. If you

were going be pernickety you can say that the T Blade is

slightly larger than other ones that we've used. So, maybe people are going to

find that a bit awkward. You're maybe going to be trying to clean up that little

bit of the recession area, you might have to make sure you don't go in and give

someone an accidental eyebrow line sort of thing, but, overall that T Blade has

just made a world of difference to these. I have more or less not stop using them

all week, and I really, really like them now. And it's not just me, everybody else in

the shop here has enjoyed using them an awful lot. They've been kind of dancing

around between everybody's chairs, but I just want to reiterate again, when you're

doing anything around about the eyes, because the T Blade is quite wide, you

do have to be careful you could accidentally put a line in somewhere you

don't want to. So, with two previous reviews for these

Clippers already I can't possibly do another thorough in-depth review, but

what I will say is is, that if you can get that T Blade for them... go for a man.

It's completely changed how they work entirely. I struggled to see me using

anything else anytime soon. So, that's it, final word on the Bevel trimmers, no more

reviews of the Bevel trimmers, you have my word, okay. Thanks very much for

watching everyone. Please like and share the channel, and we'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Have We Found Our New Favourite Trimmer? - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

we got a medal at MRDA champs (pascal briand vlog 184) - Duration: 11:11.

are you ready JV?

yessss

you clean yourclothes?

yes

ready for the 3rd place final?

born ready

all good?

yes all good

i'm ready

ready

you pack all nicely?

we check all...3times

so i Don't look dumb if i forget something

like mouthgard or jersey

isn't it? JV?

oups no it was you ^^

my little red short...very important

it's gonna be hard but we will make it

ready for this final BIg Jim

yeahhhhh

yeahhhh

it's gonna so cool

i put cream on my painfull area..should be ok

ready for the game

i'm born ready

i will eat some Vancouver player

the forest guys

i will eat them full

ready Yassine?

yes im good

nico, it's Showtime?

yes the big moment

B final

there are no B final

it's a good moment

it's long time we wait for this

we came for this

yes we come for this moment

i think they are ready too

ready Mosh?

ready Gato?

i'm ready as f***

it's gonna be great moment

if it doesn't work we Don't panic

we need a triangle on Mr testosterone

and eventually a reverse triangle

sometimes stay with 2behind and other go in front

ok ok

one more time a game for 3rd place

i feel a little bit some pressure i have to admit

if i think about how it could end

ok guys we give it all

fullspeed fullspeed fullspeed , and most important we have fun

we play nicely we play a guy that will make us proud

we will show them what is the french derby

let's go guys

no doubt guys no doubt

Don't over react guys

here it's

toulouse

here it's TOULOUSE….here it's TOULOUSE

12 3 quad guards quad guards quad guards

we let Nothing Nothing go away. we give them nothing

you coudl see directly as soon as we give a little

we can get punish right away...so we Don't give no more ok?

ok

Believe in yourself

you Don't have to panic you Don't have to do unrealistic actions to save situation

go guys go

here it's TOUlouse

here its TOULOUSE here it's TOULOUSE

123 QGQGQG

it's stressfull man it's stressfull

the fault

it's fault the problem

the fault

when you receive penalty

it arrive direct like this

and i need to try to find quick what was wrong

you get over motivated , you want to do too much

so then you speak with the hands

and you go in jail then

we feel good, we are together

we are leading and we will goget this 3rd place

they use strong defense

they hit a lot

a bit dirty

we have to survive from this but it make them dolot of fault

it's frustrating to do short jam

but many timewith restart with more player on the track so

it's good also

if you let them blocked in the mess they wont be able to get out of it

i will try this

sometimes im too much in front...2m

i should be 1m in front , or even 50cm

i do stat

i can't play so i try to bring Something for the team

i play with excel to know the lead%

and shit like this^^

you give feedback to the staff at half time

yes so they know what is going on

which jammer is scoring most

and get point etc

we dont want to finish a game on Something dirty

we dont want to finish the game with guy out of track causehe get too many fault

so get back on realistic game

we have 10000 points lead^^

congratulation

congratulation

nice

nice roti

congrat mosh

good job

vinc

we go back home with a medal

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

for the medal

for the medal

of bronze

here it's toulouse

it's a nice medal?

yes its nice look...

i start 4years ago on a basket playground

Everyday even in winter

and now we are 3rd together

and we are happy

thankyou Kami thank you kami

For more infomation >> we got a medal at MRDA champs (pascal briand vlog 184) - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

Are we getting an authentic MEXICAN experience as VEGANS? - Duration: 5:00.

Mexico

Gab is getting a taco, he couldn't resist.

Especially because they're just 5 pesos (0.25USD), the first time since we've been in Mexico!

Yeah exactly!

And?

Is it good?

It's delicious!

Check this out.

I've noticed that in Mexico they do a little mixture of jalapeno peppers with onion and pineapple.

It's an amazing little trio.

And what's inside?

Just some black beans.

Completely vegan.

Completely vegan, baby!

5 pesos, man!

This place is called...

What is it?

Ricos Tacos de Canasta Carlos

Carlos' tacos.

This is the temple...

It's the main cathedral in town.

I think so, eh?

Yep.

And this looks like the central park.

With that dome over there, which there always usually is!

Sometimes there are bands singing there...

Yes...

Little lady selling knick-knacks...

It's pretty much Typical Mexico.

In every Mexican city, you'll find its name in big colourful letters.

Like here, it says "San Luis Potosi".

And you will always see lots of people taking pictures!

It's the spot!

Also Typical Mexico: man waxing shoes.

We went back to to the lady making tacos with black beans...

She has a delicious mixture of pineapple, onion and jalapenos I think...

Or it might just be green chili.

And I added some of the green sauce and the red sauce.

So, bon appétit!

Not even 3 bucks to eat 10 tacos!

Mental!

I can't wait to eat, I'm so hungry!

Taco Break

By the way, it was delectable!

We ate 5 each, well Gab ate that other one earlier...

But yeah, wow...

My mouth is a little bit on fire.

It's these types of experiences that bring joy into my life.

Just like, buying tacos from this person, super cheap... delicious!

So good.

So good, eh?

The other day, we met some Americans.

One of them asked us how come we were still vegan after all this time.

Yeah he said "Don't you think you're missing out on the Mexican experience?"

I think Maya agrees that we simply don't understand what he meant.

Look, we're in the street right now.

We just ate tacos with black beans.

Don't tell me we didn't have an authentic Mexican experience!

No no, everything is so good here!

What's really good in Mexico is not the meat. It's what they put on it.

So if you think you're going to miss out, well, not at all!

In Mexico, it's all about habaneros, hot sauces...

All of that!

Actually, just imagine a taco, or anything else, like an enchilada, with ONLY meat and cheese.

NOTHING ELSE, no sauce, no spices, no vegetables, nothing.

Well I'm sorry but that's not Mexican.

What's Mexican is the peppers, the onions, the sauce, the beans...

I think it's the tortillas, you know, all those foods!

So, I'm sorry, but I firmly believe we're getting an authentic Mexican experience, huh?

Yeah!

Guava-flavoured snowcones!

Lemon or Guava (4x) Snowcones!

Typical Mexico: musicians at the market

For more infomation >> Are we getting an authentic MEXICAN experience as VEGANS? - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

الدببة الثلاثة We bare bears لحظات ظريفة #10 - Archie Patel - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> الدببة الثلاثة We bare bears لحظات ظريفة #10 - Archie Patel - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Will World Champion Red Sox Visit White House? Alex Cora Says 'We'll Talk About It' - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> Will World Champion Red Sox Visit White House? Alex Cora Says 'We'll Talk About It' - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Rabbi On Future For Synagogue After Shooting: 'We Will Be Back And We Will Rebuild Even Stronger' - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Rabbi On Future For Synagogue After Shooting: 'We Will Be Back And We Will Rebuild Even Stronger' - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

When will we have a parade, Sam Kennedy? - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> When will we have a parade, Sam Kennedy? - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Tree Of Life Synagogue's Rabbi Myers: 'We Need To Stop Hate' | TODAY - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> Tree Of Life Synagogue's Rabbi Myers: 'We Need To Stop Hate' | TODAY - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Little Einsteins | How We Became the Little Einsteins: The True Story Part 3 - Orange Goat - Duration: 3:31.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Mr. Means a drum a

violin a flute and a trumpet

Rocket's got everything come on Quincy. We have a mission we have to blast off

Pop up seeds I love it. All right

Prepare for blast-off we're going to need a lot of power to blast off. I wonder how we get rocket power

Maybe rocky gets its power from the beat of the music

We will find

Let's go find rocket Oh

So many buttons

That button sounds very low wonder what it does

Do something sorry team, I think it's going to take a little practice to learn how to fly rocket

There Hugh, what's this button do only one way to find out

Chella random here we go

For more infomation >> Little Einsteins | How We Became the Little Einsteins: The True Story Part 3 - Orange Goat - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Immigration Expert Just Said It: Caravan Is Trouble For Dems, Proves We Need The Wall - Duration: 3:40.

Jessica Vaughan is the Director of Policy Studies for the Center for Immigration Studies.

Here's her full bio, from CIS.org:

Jessica M. Vaughan serves as Director of Policy Studies for the Center for Immigration Studies,

a Washington, DC-based research institute that examines the impact of immigration on

American society and educates policymakers and opinion leaders on immigration issues.

She has been with the Center since 1992, and her area of expertise is immigration policy

and operations, covering topics such as visa programs, immigration benefits and immigration

law enforcement.

Ms. Vaughan recently completed several major projects on immigration and crime, including

a Department of Justice-funded project studying the use of immigration law enforcement in

transnational gang suppression efforts.

In addition, she is an instructor for senior law enforcement officer training seminars

at Northwestern University's Center for Public Safety in Illinois.

Prior to joining the Center, Mrs. Vaughan was a Foreign Service Officer with the State

Department, where she served in Belgium and Trinidad & Tobago.

Her articles have appeared in the Washington Post, New York Times, National Review, Boston

Globe, The Economist, San Francisco Chronicle, In the National Interest, Arizona Republic

and other publications, and can be found at www.cis.org.

She has testified before Congress several times and advises state lawmakers and agencies

on immigration issues.

She is frequently cited in news media reports on immigration, and has appeared on NPR, CNN,

MSNBC, Fox News, and PBS's NewsHour with Jim Lehrer.

Mrs. Vaughan has a Master's degree from Georgetown University and earned her Bachelor's

degree in International Studies at Washington College in Maryland.

In other words, she's very well qualified!

She's been a frequent speaker on the topic of immigration for many years, even called

to testify before Congress.

She recently spoke with Fox New's Heather Childers about the Migrant Caravan and had

a lot of powerful things to say!

In the interview, Childers asked if it were more likely that President Trump would get

funding for the border wall now after the new Migrant Caravan news.

Vaughan responded, "Well, it should."

"It definitely should because it's pretty obvious to most people that a wall would stop

this kind of thing from happening, or at least people getting through.

That's what used to be the case in California, across the border from San Diego in the nearby

places there."

"People used to gather en masse and just run across when the sun went down, and when

they put in the triple fencing people couldn't do that anymore.

It's one of the most controlled parts of the border that we have.

So we need more barriers like that to prevent these kinds of things from happening."

Watching the Migrant Caravan backfire on the Dems reminds me of the "Trump Boomerang Effect"

and the excellent article written by our friends over at LivingGospelDaily recently.

For more infomation >> Immigration Expert Just Said It: Caravan Is Trouble For Dems, Proves We Need The Wall - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

10 THINGS WE LEARNED from the Premier League - Duration: 7:35.

The Premier League threw up plenty of the usual talking points and drama over the weekend

Liverpool kept their place at the top of the tree, while both Newcastle and Huddersfield are still waiting for that elusive first victory at the foot of the table

 Here, AMITAI WINEHOUSE assesses 10 things we learned from the tenth weekend of the Premier League season

  1. It must now be time to end the Chris Smalling experiment. This was his 300th competitive appearance for Manchester United but his foul for Everton's penalty could have come from his first

 There are good elements to his game but as is regularly flagged up by pundits and the like, he simply makes too many errors in crucial moments

You could see the gears turning on the foul for about a century before. The only saving grace for him is that he is probably the best of United's current crop of defenders

2. If Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane are out of form, it'll be great to see them play when they recover

Their struggles always felt greatly exaggerated, especially when the Egyptian had scored three in his last two prior to the meeting with Cardiff on Saturday

But after Mane scored two and Salah bagged his 33rd in 35 games at Anfield, it's clear that questioning form is temporary — acknowledging class is permanent

3. They may not have won the game, but Arsenal are becoming kings of the second-half

Unai Emery's side looked limp and unimpressive before the break. That has happened often this campaign

Whatever the Spaniard said at half-time clearly worked, as they came out to score twice only to draw through a contentious penalty

The Gunners have now hit 75 per cent of their goals after half-time. At the least under Emery, they're halfway there

4. Ross Barkley said Chelsea were in a title race after their win against Burnley and he would know — he's increasingly looking like a title winning midfielder

This was the third game in a row that he scored, a which makes him the first Englishman to do so for Chelsea since Frank Lampard in 2013

He was also involved in three of their four goals, providing two assists. Promise this won't continue, but it has to be said again — Maurizio Sarri is doing wonders with Barkley

5. If Old Trafford is a fortress then it is not strong enough to withstand Gylfi Sigurdsson's particular brand of invasion

 The Iceland midfielder has now scored more goals as a visiting player at United's ground than anyone, barring Steven Gerrard

 It is a shame the rest of his side were misfiring, because Sigurdsson is not the only Everton player who should have come away from the ground with a goal to his name

6. Few would have expected Bournemouth's recent run of form, not least their adjustment into a team that rarely concedes — they have only allowed one goal in in their last four games

Part of that has come from the stability provided through the middle of the park by duo Lewis Cook and Jefferson Lerma, who have been excellent in that spell

Throw in the dynamism of David Brooks, who has three goals in four, and Bournemouth are looking like a genuinely impressive side

7. David Wagner spent a lot of time after the Liverpool defeat discussing his side's luck this season

And, to be fair to the Huddersfield manager, they have now hit the woodwork more times - six - than they have scored - four

But that just speaks for the lack of both quality in attack and focus on that from the coaching staff

They had 13 shots against Watford but an xG stat of just 0.49, which shows they are not creating quality chances

Ultimately, David, you make your own luck.8. When you're a team in Brighton's position, nothing is more valuable than a clinical striker

Chris Hughton has the organisational nouse, he just needs someone to pop up when opportunities arise

Step forward Glenn Murray, who is like a 1990s football top — he just gets better with age

He converted their only shot on target of the game and now has six in his last eight starts

It's quite a return for a player who dropped down a division just two seasons ago because the top flight seemed to have passed him by

He's now proven he belongs.9. Mark Noble does a lot of good in the West Ham midfield, but he let his team down on Saturday evening

They were a goal up and in a position to build before he was sent off.A two-footed lunge later and they were on the back foot for the rest of the game

In the process of picking up his fifth red card in the Premier League, he became West Ham's biggest collector of sendings off

There was a clear correlation between the Hammers eventually collapsing and them having to play over 50 minutes with just 10 men

10. Newcastle's players are now the history boys, but not in a way they'd like to be remembered

They have become the first Toon side in 120 years to not win in their opening 10 league games

That's also a bad omen for their likelihood of survival this campaign. Each of the last six sides who did not pick up a win in that 10 game block have gone down

The only positive is that Rafa Benitez might see some money in January. Without it, there's only one way they're going

For more infomation >> 10 THINGS WE LEARNED from the Premier League - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

We met the most stylish people at Seoul Fashion Week - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> We met the most stylish people at Seoul Fashion Week - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Ladies And Gentlemen We Got Him Meme Compilation - Duration: 10:04.

ladies and gentlemen ladies and gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen ladies and gentlemen

Oh

ladies and gentlemen

something don't stop nagging don't nag like the nigger

ladies and gentlemen that sound we got him

ladies and gents

so what

I'll bet you can't tell me something that would make me happy and sad at the

same time what I'll bet you can't tell me something that would make me happy

and sad at the same time you have the biggest penis out of all time ladies and

gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen ladies and gentlemen

who is a dude I'm gonna be following her on Instagram later in a little bit she

is sexy ladies and gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen

ladies and gentlemen we got him

successful sitcom

I'll dress onstage yeah ladies and gentlemen we got

For more infomation >> Ladies And Gentlemen We Got Him Meme Compilation - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

WE'RE PREGNANT! Emotional Pregnancy Announcement 2018 - Duration: 6:34.

Hey guys!

Hey guys, Sam and Dan here

So today we have a huge announcement. Yeah, big news.

And that's part of the reason why we came back from our trip.

Check it out

Oh my god

What? What?

Do you see that?

Oh!

Do you see two lines?

Yeah.

Oh my god

Yeah, baby

There's two lines. Oh my god we have a little baby Hu here.

Oh my god

Little baby Hu.

Guys, there's a new little traveler joining us in nine months

Sweet

How many minutes?

I think it's two minutes. I don't know, it's all in Croation so I can't really tell.

I don't think I dipped it in long enough. I just dipped it in for ten seconds. Do you think that's enough?

Oh, oh my gosh, plus!

Guys!

Yes, yes!

Hey guys, so we are now in Spain

and I'm about four weeks pregnant, so I'm going to the doctor's

I don't even know where to find a doctor, where to go

So, we're just going to go to the hospital and hopefully they will help me out, get me some blood work, and all that fun stuff, make sure baby's okay.

So, that's what we're doing today

So, went to the doctor

he just put me on for the ultrasound right away and

we saw a little, little circle -- the gestational sac.

The little, little dot right there

So that's the gestational sac and the doctor said, "oh I see the baby, I see the sac"

Sam wants to tell us something

So I went the doctor and then they found the baby

So, it's all fine

I am so happy

Yeah

Oh, thank you God

Now I have my glasses, can I see?

It's just like a dot

* thanking God *

It's like four millimeters

It's fine

Yeah

The doctor did do another ultrasound

just to see how things are developing

and he saw that there's a little yolk sac and a little embryo. So there's the yolk sac, and there's the little embryo

The embryo was 2.5 millimeters long

Hey guys, so now you have it

Yeah, we're expecting.

There's three travelers right now

Yeah, there's three of us

There's three of us right now.

New member of the team

New member of Hu's Lost

and you know, our new member in our team, our whole family

Yeah

We're so excited about this chapter in our lives, and we're so excited to share with all of you guys

And we hope you continue to support us and come along on this crazy adventure with us

yeah, we have so many thoughts

and this baby's going to be Chinese Persian

Yeah mixed baby

It's very special

and honestly, we don't even have a name yet

Yeah

If you guys have a name or have some ideas about names, please let us know

what are some cool names your family had, just share everything

Yeah, we need tons of advice.

We need a lot of advice.

Yeah

Since we are -- first time parents, we don't know what we are doing so any advice on pregnancy or parenthood.

Yeah, but names first. I want to have a cool name. Somebody said Aria, Shae, Shi, something like that, I don't know.

Milo? Since like, I don't know, since this baby has a little bit of European connection

Yeah

But just throw it out there and please give us some comments and give us some suggestions and advice.

Yeah, thanks guys. We love you guys!

Yeah, please continue to support our channel!

Give this video a big thumbs up if you are excited for us

and subscribe to our channel.

Yeah, we won't stop posting new videos

We will continue to work hard for you guys and we have more stories coming up

Yeah

Bye - Bye guys

For more infomation >> WE'RE PREGNANT! Emotional Pregnancy Announcement 2018 - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Israeli National Anthem Plays at Arab Nation's Sporting Event, 'We Made History' - Duration: 3:03.

JERUSALEM (AP) — In an emotional scene, the Israeli national anthem was performed

at a public sporting event in the United Arab Emirates on Sunday while two Israeli Cabinet

ministers said they would soon head to the region in new signs of warming ties between

Israel and the Gulf Arab states.

The developments came days after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu paid an official visit

to the Gulf state of Oman, the first such meeting in over 20 years.

Netanyahu has frequently boasted of warming, behind-the-scenes ties with Arab states, drawn

to Israel in part out of mutual animosity toward Iran.

But until recently, he has rarely provided examples.

That changed with Friday's dramatic announcement of his trip to Oman, where he met with Sultan

Qaboos bin Said.

"These were important talks, both for the state of Israel and very important talks for

Israel's security.

There will be more," Netanyahu told his Cabinet Sunday.

As he spoke, Israeli judoka Sagi Muki was in the process of winning a gold medal at

an international judo competition in Abu Dhabi.

Muki stood on the victor's pedestal as Israel's national anthem, "Hatikva," played, while

the Israeli Culture and Sports Minister Miri Regev proudly looked on.

"We made history," Regev tweeted afterward.

It was a significant change from last year, when UAE organizers had singled Israel out

with a ban on displaying its flag or playing its anthem during the tournament when one

of its athletes was awarded a medal.

The International Judo Federation had temporarily suspended the Abu Dhabi Grand Slam from its

schedule, but it was reinstated in September after the tournament's UAE organizers promised

equal treatment to Israeli athletes.

Israel and the Gulf Arab countries have shared concerns over Iran's activities across the

region, including its nuclear program and its involvement in civil wars in Syria and

Yemen.

Oman's unique regional position could enable it to play a bigger role mediating between

Israel and archenemy Iran.

The tiny Gulf state, sandwiched between Iran and Saudi Arabia, maintains good relations

with the rival countries.

On Sunday, Israeli Transportation Minister Israel Katz's office said he would travel

to Oman next week for an international transportation conference.

Katz, who is also Israel's intelligence minister, is to present a plan to build a

rail link between the Arab Gulf states and Israel.

The office of Communications Minister Ayoob Kara also said he would travel to Dubai for

a communications conference.

For more infomation >> Israeli National Anthem Plays at Arab Nation's Sporting Event, 'We Made History' - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

الدببة الثلاثة We bare bears لحظات ظريفة #11 - Archie Patel - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> الدببة الثلاثة We bare bears لحظات ظريفة #11 - Archie Patel - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Little Einsteins | How We Became the Little Einsteins: The True Story Part 2 - Orange Goat - Duration: 3:31.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Hey, that was good singing Annie, I love to sing

Come on, let's help Annie call to rocket when we say rocket you say rocket

Okay, here we go. I

Don't think rocket hurt us. Let's try it again only a lot louder can you sing a lot louder a

Lot a lot

Okay, great when we say rocket you say rocket

I

Hear him

It's me

Wow rocky you've gotten so big he's saying we've gotten big too

Thank you for helping me call for rocket it worked, uh

Guys, I just thought of a big problem

Rocket is too big to stay in Leo's room. Now. Whoa, you're right. We need a place for rocket to stay

We need a rocket house. Where do you think we can find a house big enough for rocket?

Good idea don't worry rocket. We'll find you a home. I promise

That's right, it's our mission a mission

What's a mission it's when you have a really important job to help someone. Oh

Look rocket wants us to come onboard. He's going to let us fly him try to fly a rocket

Wow

Rocket is so cool

He's saying, thank you rocket has toys snacks art supplies

Music ooh

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét