Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily google Oct 30 2018

Arwyn: Sales people...

Teresa: They walk into the shop, and they'll be like,

"Is the owner around?"

Arwyn: Can you leave a message... both: "For him."

Teresa: You know... Arwyn: We had a pink ceiling.

Teresa: Right?

I just thinking being a boss as a woman is different.

But I'm changing that. Arwyn: Yep.

[laughs] Yeah.

[upbeat percussive music]

Teresa: I'm Teresa. Arwyn: And I'm Arwyn.

Teresa: And we own Glam Doll Donuts in Minneapolis.

We met when we were ten years old.

Arwyn: And we've been best friends ever since.

Before Glam Doll, we were waitresses for the most part.

Teresa: We were those girls that never quite knew what we wanted.

And there's that moment in your life where you realize,

like, "Do I want to be doing this forever?"

Arwyn: It seemed bleak. Teresa: Yeah.

Arwyn: Teresa and I basically worked to travel.

And we took this trip to the Pacific Northwest.

Teresa: Donut shops were everywhere.

And there was always a line out the door.

And we get back to Minneapolis. We had zero donut shops at the time.

So it was like, "Wait, what if we, like, made these amazing donuts?"

And we could make it art. We could make it delicious.

We're like, this is our time. Arwyn: This is it.

Teresa: Like, this is our idea.

It seemed so ridiculous to everyone who had ever known us.

Arwyn: [laughs] "Okay." Teresa: "You're opening a donut shop?"

"You guys?" Arwyn: Like, the career waitresses,

that strive to have no obligations.

[laughs] You know, like? Teresa: Like, it was just...

Arwyn: "You're gonna open up a business?" Like, all right.

[upbeat rock music]

Teresa: I learned to make donuts through YouTube.

I watched all of these tutorials.

Isn't that how everyone does it? [laughs]

I spent a year in my kitchen just making donuts.

Arwyn: She was running up and down the stairs like,

"What do we think about this for our raspberry?"

Teresa: Hey, like, this filling...

Arwyn: "What do you think about this for the peanut butter?"

Teresa: If we're taking ourselves seriously, we need a business plan,

and we're like, "Okay, well, 'how do you write a business plan?'"

We saved every penny over the next year

to open up our own business.

[upbeat percussive music]

We opened the doors and had seven employees.

One of us had to be at the shop constantly.

Arwyn and I didn't sleep. We would work 22 hours a day.

Arwyn: We thought we knew sore feet -- we didn't.

Teresa: Yeah, no, I knew nothing.

Arwyn: That first year, it was just a learning process.

Teresa: Yeah, you're not just learning how to make donuts and run a business,

I mean, we're truly having to manage people for the first time.

We're all business now though.

Arwyn: All business now.

[funky musical flourish]

Teresa: Our first location is in Eat Street.

It's miles of restaurants.

We're all small, independent business owners.

So it's camaraderie. Arwyn: Yes.

Teresa: Like, we're all there trying to bring people to the neighborhood.

Online reviews are so important to our business,

because a lot of other donut shops have popped up.

And if I have more reviews or better reviews,

then you're going to come see me, so that's cool.

[smooth upbeat music]

Arwyn: We opened our second location a year and a half ago.

Teresa: And we're figuring out how to

run those successfully at the same time, and still grow.

We have 50 employees today.

We're like family. Arwyn: It's the Glam fam.

[all cheering]

Teresa: We work with hes, shes, theys, thems,

like, you get to be yourself.

Arwyn: Glam Doll is every experience

that has ever resonated in our hearts, really.

From the first trip to a vintage store that we took

to the first trip to a record store that we took.

[men cheering]

To the first time that we experienced

mind-blowing awesome food.

You see it all there.

Teresa: And rainbow sprinkles. Arwyn: And rainbow sprinkles--[laughs]

For more infomation >> Glam Doll Donuts: Making it from scratch - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Google Car in Flooded Waters KSAN News at 5pm - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Google Car in Flooded Waters KSAN News at 5pm - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Koffieblom gets found with Google My Business - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Koffieblom gets found with Google My Business - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

A Beginner's Guide to Google Drive | How to access and use features - Duration: 8:07.

hey everyone this is just a quick guide

of Google Drive just a general how to get around and maybe look at some of the

features that you might not have been aware of before so let's get started

okay firstly let's look at how to access Google Drive now there's actually a few

ways that you can kind of get into your Google Drive storage area

the most common way or I find the most easiest way is if you're already using

Google Chrome when you want to create a new tab it generally gives you this blank

space and at the top right hand corner there's this grid of squares if you

click that and even when I hover over it says Google Apps so if I click that one

I should be able to access so I can access Google Docs and my email, my Gmail

but here you'll see that there's Google Drive now depending on what kinds of

applications from Google you use you can actually rearrange these things so let's

say if I use slides more often I might put it there and I use mail there you

kind of can reorder it to your preferences and frequency of use so

so that's getting to Google Drive okay so another, I guess feature or great

advantage when it comes to Google Drive is its integration with Gmail so if I

just open up my email right here

I've sent myself a picture of a dog now if I go into the email here and I can see

the picture of the dog there's this little button here and it allows me to

save directly to my drive so in doing so it's been added to my drive but I want

to access it we can obviously go here as well if you're on Gmail and press Drive

the next kind of feature is more specific to Google Docs so if I just

create a new Google Doc

there's a few things that we can do here let's just name that first

so with this Google Doc I can actually share it as a button to share

and at the moment it says private only to me here's where I can write the

email address of whoever I want to send it to so I'm going to choose my

personal email and I can add a note too and this button here if you think it

will notify the person of this email saying that I've sent permission for you

to edit this document this button here allows me to change the permissions so

if I just wanted this other person to view only I could change that or I could

give them full permissions and allow them to edit the document so I can send it now

if you go back to that share button I'll

just show you something in addition so let's say you've shared this with a few

people and you're wanting to kind of organize the permissions that you've

given out if we click this button here 'advanced' you can see that I am owner

here and then this other person has permissions to edit and I can change that

so that's just a great way of just organizing all collaborators for the document

okay so here I have a document on dogs and you can see it's quite you

know messy because I've just chucked all the data from Wikipedia basically

straight into this document let's say I'm collaborating with someone and I

want to kind of make comments on this document before they edit it I can do so

by highlighting and then pressing this add a comment button

and so here I'm going to say I can write my comment so I can say hey can you please tidy this

bit up and then it'll kind of stick there you can also assign people to particular

areas so if I wanted this section to be edited by another person I can write plus

we can assign it and that area is now assigned to that other person

another cool feature, within Google Docs is this little star now if you're working

on something and you want to be able to find it easily the star is a great way

to allow you to find it so what you do is go back to your drive and you can go

to your starred and it'll appear right here

in addition right next to it you have this little file icon that allows you to

move it in to whatever folder you want to so you remember when we created it it

was just in the general area the general my drive area this area this little file

icon allows you to move it in to whatever folder depending on how you

want to organize that

so the great thing about Google Docs is it's kind of

autosave function so everything is automatically saved to the cloud

it progressively saves versions of your document as you're working on it

so this allows you to go back and retrieve all the versions if you'd like

so you can see the last edit was three hours ago so you can actually

click that and you can see the different versions that occurred and when these

edits were made and if you want to revert to another version you can just

restore this version can go back to here and restore something that happened in

the 2nd of October at 1:51 p.m.

with Google Docs again you have the option of

creating templates so you can start a Google Doc from a template

and this will give you some options that they've pre-made that you can use you can also

create your own so you can submit a template and upload that that gives you

a little bit more flexibility or more customization

to set it up like you would potentially in word though there are some

limitations and it probably won't be the same won't have the same kind of

customized ability as you would with word but it's another

alternative to setting something up setting a document template up that you

want to regularly use when collaborating with others

you can also access Google

Drive on your phone but all you have to do is you'll have to do download the

Google Drive app your app should look something like this so if we go into the

app so here's the Google Drive everything that was on my computer is

now on my phone and I can add a new document from here as well and it'll

save to the same cloud storage area for me to access on my phone or my computer

so that's all we have today for our quick overview of Google Drive hopefully that

was helpful for you and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get

in contact with us, see ya

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét