Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily me Oct 31 2018

Hello dear friends.

This is a video I think I completely owe you

because I haven´t shown up for two weeks.

Is it because I have decided to quit Youtube? because I needed a break?

¡No!

What happened is that one day my computer stopped working, making it impossible for me to export videos or edit pictures.

listen for a minute

Hello!, Hello! I need your help.

Basically, my laptop died two or three days ago

I've taken it to a tech shop. They told me that the problem is the motherboard.

oh, S**t, anything else?

Well, they told me they have one motherboard that's compatible with my laptop.

The problem is that this motherboard has a built-in CPU Intel core I3 and no graphics card.

Alberto, buy a new one. Spending a lot of money on an old computer is not a good idea...

There is a street in Hanoi full of computer repair shops.

So I'm going to go there and see if I can find a good motherboard with a CPU Intel Core I5, just in case.

If I find one, then they can just install it

And, If I can't find any, I will just go for the motherboard with the core I3, maybe it will work well enough.

Of course, of course

Cool! Well, thank you very much, this conversation has helped me quite a lot.

By the way, this conversation might end up in Youtube :-D

So I went out to see if I could find a decent motherboard.

We are here, I don't know if this is the kind of place where we can find a motherboard, but let's try.

I just showed a picture of a motherboard and a picture of my laptop to the seller in the shop,

and he is checking whether or not they have it in stock.

Upps, they don't. See you later!

It says "Dell", and my laptop is a Dell...

Let's see what they tell us ...

My motherboard is dead. Oh! Sorry, we don't sell parts.

We have not been lucky, they don't have it, let's keep looking!

And I eventually found it, but it was super expensive.

After talking to a few people, including Alicia M. Chicano,

we concluded that it is not worth spending a lot of money on a motherboard to fix a laptop that's 5 years old.

I have decided that I will take the motherboard with worse specs. This way, I will at least be able to export the video about Mai Châu.

And, really, get by for now until I buy a new computer.

But, what is a motherboard and why is it important?

These are the most important computer components.

This is the CPU (Central Processing Unit) (the processor).

Secondly, we have RAM (Random Access Memory), which is this one.

Some people say that the RAM is like your short-term memory and the CPU is like your intelligence.

The graphics card helps the CPU to process graphics (for example, videos).

Finally, we have the HDD (Hard Disk Drive). The hard drive typically holds all of our data.

All of our documents, movies, music and so on, are within the HDD.

So, the HDD, the RAM, the graphics card and the CPU "speak" or "communicate" with each other through the motherboard.

The motherboard is what connects all of them.

What happened to my laptop is that the motherboard died,

it is completely dead and practically impossible to fix, and so is my CPU.

The motherboard we're going to install has a low-end CPU and no graphics card.

Thus, this will be a temporary solution and we'll soon see whether it works or I have just wasted a bit of my money.

The newly fixed laptop, with the new motherboard (CPU I3) simply didn't measure up.

and that was, to tell you the truth, very disappointing.

That is my laptop! They have cleaned it up, which is nice of them.

It is on!

Yes, my friends! We are going to take it home!

And the truth is, it can't do the job

It's horrible, it's horrible.

So I decided to buy a new computer.

New computer!, new computer !, new computer!

I'm ready, let's go to the "computering store"!

I found a good laptop online, I was happy with it and went to the store to buy it. Listen to my reaction after visiting that shop...

This is not a reliable shop.

They advertised a laptop online, then they confirmed they had it through a phone call,

and then you arrive, listen that they want to open the new laptop and fit in some extra RAM to match the specs they advertise online.

If you advertise a laptop with 16 gigabytes of RAM, then the machine must have 16 gigabytes of RAM, before opening the box.

What they did is just not acceptable. You shouldn't just open a laptop, stick in a couple of RAM sticks and send the customer home.

because that is no longer a new computer, that is a computer that has been opened by you!

I recorded 2 videos (one in Spanish and one in English) criticising the unprofessional attitude of the staff at this shop

and I think I will not make any of them public, because I think it does not matter, because it is just a small shop.

So I decided to order a new computer online and they sent it to my place.

It took a week and, you can imagine, I was so happy when it arrived, I was truly over the Moon when the delivery man phoned me.

They are calling, this is my new computer!

Here it is !, here it is!

Crazy

Okay

And here it is, my new laptop.

Hardware manual.

Charger.

This is like the birth of the computer. It's its first time, the first time it turns on.

I'm a little bit concerned about the pre-set language.

Will it be Vietnamese or English?

English, that's good!

These have been two weeks full of moments of reflection, inspiration and reading.

I have made a few decisions regarding this channel and this project as a whole.

First, I will try to upload a new video every week, on Tuesdays at 21:00 (Vietnam time), 15:00 in the UK.

However, you need to know that if one week I can't come up with a good video, I will not upload anything at all.

I will also try to become much more active on Facebook and Instagram.

I have not uploaded anything in the past 2 weeks.

It has been frustrating and even a little painful

to think "I want to do this but do not feel I have the right tools".

I am delighted to say that now I have a new laptop,

I'm equipped well enough and will become active again on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.

And, one more thing, I would like to create videos that really respond to the needs that you, my viewers, have:

whether you see this channel because you are curious or because you are seeking advice because you are planning to travel to Vietnam.

Or because you are going to travel in general and seek some sort of travel tips, either in general or specifically related to Vietnam,

or even other Southeast Asian countries, or, really, any country that you know I have visited.

I would like to create videos that really provide value, informative videos able to satisfy your curiosity and entertain

or even providing more practical information to the people who are going to come to Vietnam

and would like answers to some of their questions.

So without further ado I am going to say good bye!

Thank you for watching this video,

I hope you enjoyed it

Have you missed me? Tell me in the comments

and also: do you have any questions about Vietnam? Any particular video that you would like me to do?

What would you like me to talk about in my YouTube videos?

Tell me in the comments section

because the more you express, the more you tell me what you would like or need,

the more I'll be able to give you that.

And now, smash the like button if you enjoyed this Vlog.

Click subscribe (if you have not yet done so)

if you've already done it, DO NOT do it again, because then you'll un-subscribe, which is not what we want!

and see you soon!

Anthropological beings who are interested in Adventures with Alberto, a cinematographic and audiovisual project I'm creating for you, for the world, from Vietnam, from Hanoi !!

See you soon!

For more infomation >> My laptop is dead, now what? - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] IZONE Idol Room - Pick Me Medley dance - Duration: 2:11.

First time in Idol Room starting the show without Donny & Conny

IZ*ONE dancing to the 3 Produce Series Songs Remix

starting with the born-to-be center Wonyoung

cuties everywhere

Finaaly, the IZONE is here

pick me pick me pick me up

it's so beautiful without Donny & Conny

first time appearing

we just wanna film IZONE

next song is

na ya na

stole our heart

they can do cool dance moves too

now the Nekkoya

this global group was born 2 months ago

IZONE named by the viewers

bringing back the memory of the final episode

prettier than flowers

so pretty that it feels unreal

THE ULTIMATE IDOL

started from trainees and

now debuted as a cute and cool idol

now just follow the flower road

we are stars with 12 colors

nekko nekko~~~~

cuteness flowing

making our heart beat

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] IZONE Idol Room - Pick Me Medley dance - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

iKON '죽겠다 (KILLING ME)' (English Cover by Reynaldo Fahri & Fairuz Rizaldi) (Audio Video) - Duration: 3:18.

KILLING ME

For once again

Your path is remain

And they're choking me it's..

KILLING ME

I turned around..

Like you're a none

But why am i so lonely?

Eh

Thought that I didn't care about this farewell but,

There's one habit of yours that I have Not being able to forgot

Foolishy, these feelings remain

Something that feels like regret

Opposite from you who is keep doing great

Oh no, feels like I'm half-dead

Don't know why i can't

Oh lift the weight of this break up

I was selfish, so I

Just ignored the sad tears from you

KILLING ME

For once again

Your path is remain

And they are choking me It's....

KILLING ME

I turned around

Like you're a none

But why am i so lonely?

KILLING ME

[Music]

KILLING ME

Oh..

Freedom, new relationships

But behind that, my heart's empty

Dark night, I'm alone again

This isn't right

In my heart, you're big

I'll try, I can't take her out

Once I did, I broke out

But I can't tell myself

Ready to die

Because it's started to killing me now

Don't know why i can't

Oh lift the weight of this break up

I was selfish, so I

Just ignored the sad tears from you

KILLING ME

For once again

Your path is remain

And they are choking me, It's...

KILLING ME

I turned around

Like you're a none

But why am i so lonely?

KILLING ME

[Music]

Why...

...the hell I?

Met her and swam on her love?

And why...

...the hell i?

Choose this kind way of breakup?

I'm loving her until my last breath

The old fire is now burning up again

Is it because of this shit hard pain?

Or is it my only selfish loneliness?

KILLING ME

I'm loving her until my last breath

The old fire is now burning up again

Is it because of this shit hard pain?

Or is it my only selfish loneliness?

KILLING ME

For once again

Your path is remain

And they are killing me now

For more infomation >> iKON '죽겠다 (KILLING ME)' (English Cover by Reynaldo Fahri & Fairuz Rizaldi) (Audio Video) - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

7 Fall Basics You NEED in your wardrobe! TRUST ME. - Duration: 7:13.

hey guys welcome back to my Channel today I'm super excited because I'm

going to be showing you some of my fall staple pieces that I have to have

in my wardrobe and then I think everyone needs there's a lot of basics in here

that you can wear throughout every fall season they basically do not go out of

style so if you guys are interested in watching let's get on into it for the

comment of the day don't forget to leave your fall essentials down below I would

love to know what they are and maybe add a few new pieces to my wardrobe so make

sure to leave those down below and for the first essential that I think

everybody needs is a good pair of black leggings and I got these for my birthday

normally I would never go into Lululemon like it's just too expensive I don't

want to spend a hundred dollars on a pair of leggings but Jaclyn Brooke

got these for me as like a really really amazing surprise for my birthday if you

don't know me Jaclyn Brooke and she is my sister-in-law and she also has a

channel down below which I'm sure you guys already know about her because she

is amazing so she got me these Lululemon leggings I

can't even begin to describe to you how amazing these feel they don't make me

itchy I can wear them all day long they're literally just black leggings

and they talked like a really thick waistband which I really really like but

they feel like butter you know when you wear leggings all day and especially the

ones that kind of feel like workout pants they make you like really itchy I

hate that I hate that so much so when she got me these I was like I'm dead

like those are the only leggings I'm gonna wear now so I'm gonna ask for

these for like every single holiday now if you guys are a girl like me and wear

black leggings all the time I would highly recommend investing in a good

pair because honestly I wear my black leggings all the time and they have

holes in them and I have to keep buying new ones and it's so annoying and so

these are amazing and if you get holes in them I heard that Lululemon will fix

them for you I think that's what Jaclyn said so I

love these so much and I know they're expensive but I just had to get those

off my plate because they're my favorite pair of leggings now and they're my only

pair so some wore black pants since we're on black pants already I always

have to have black skinny jeans I just got these black skinny jeans from the

video I'll link it in the above here it's the stranger bye it's my

outfit video and I collabs with a girl named Miranda and she got me these

amazing black skinny jeans with just two little holes at the knees and these are

my new favorite pair of skinny jeans they fit me so well I got them from ASOS

they're from the company American buzz Bazzi I'll link everything down below

but they're just simple black long skinny jeans with two holes I love how

simple these are but they still have a little bit of like an edge to them with

the holes so I really like those and then I have another simple black pair of

skinny jeans with no holes whatsoever so if you want to dress these up a little

bit more you can I got these from Express and I've had them for so long

but I really do like these jeans they're high-waisted and they just fit your

figure really well so those are two of my favorite black jeans and now onto

jackets I think everybody needs just the basic army grain jacket to throw over

anything this looks so cute you can zip it up button it up and you'll look

stylish I love how this one cinches in at the waist and it has this little

opening in the back I got this from TJ Maxx and if I can find it on their

website I have sometimes they have their clothing on their website so if I can

find it I'll link it down below but sometimes you just gotta go see if it's

in the store but there are so many green army jackets if you had a target if you

go to Walmart they're everywhere so just invest in a little army green

jacket this won't go out of style it's been in style for several fall so you

can definitely wear this again and again which I love the next jacket that I

think everybody needs and it's like totally necessary is just like a little

jean jacket that you can throw over a shirt a tank top i love jean jackets

because they're not too heavy and too warm but you can just throw them over or

like on a lightly chilly day and it just looks so cute and it dresses up a lot of

outfits so jean jackets have been in forever and they will not go out of

style I need a coffee break this is actually not coffee I don't drink coffee

I love these Starbucks chai tea and I get the Grande chai tea latte with two

pumps of chai only and soy milk no water with a cast

papi it's so good guys so this is my go-to drink not just for the fall but

like for all year long I love it so much so next I love having just a big

sweatshirt that's very stylish that you can throw on over leggings and just put

some boots on and you are good to go so I just got this one from Free People it

is so cute it has like this is this called a cowl-neck

I think so I don't really know for sure but it's just this big neck and it has a

really long kind of bell sleeves on it and then little pockets in the front

what I love about this is it's almost like a dress

it is super long so I love throwing this on for a day that I'm running to

Starbucks doing some work I was back home and we were going to church and I

really didn't have anything nice to wear so I wore this like sweatshirt it's

basically a long sweatshirt then I put some jewelry with it and I put on some

booties and I was like this will work but I was basically wearing like a huge

sweatshirt to church so people probably thought it was in my pajamas but this is

so cute and cozy for the Fall so now on to shoes I think everybody needs a good

pair of brown booties in their life during fall I got these from Target and

I think they're so cute because they have a little detailing on the front

right there and then these four on booties were in my stranger buys my

outfit video so you guys have to go check that out because she got me some

really cute stuff but I love these booties I think they're from Lulu's I'll

have a link down below but they just have little detailing right here which I

really like they're so simple and these ones from Target are so comfortable I

can wear these all day long without getting like any eggs any pains any

little blisters I love these so much my next two pairs are more boots but these

are UGG boots and I think everybody needs a good pair of Uggs in their life

I don't know if ups are going out of style but I still love them and I have

to have him I think I've asked for these for Christmas so like one year I got

this pair another year I got this pair but I love these knit boots I think

they're so cute they just have the little buttons down the side this is so

nice for just like a casual day to throw on with leggings I don't know if that

style is going out or not but I don't know if it will ever go out for me

because I just love when I'm in a hurry and I need to be warm throwing on a pair

with some leggings and I'm good to go and I also love these boots so so much

they they're kind of like torn up but I love that they have little bows in the

back and they're just like this denim blue and they just look so cute with

jeans so those are all my fault essentials or false staple pieces of

course I love scarfs and hats and all that but I change those out all the time

these are just the staples that I keep every fall and I think everybody needs

in their wardrobe so thank you guys so much for watching this video I hope you

enjoyed it and I'll see you next time bye I just want to hold you

For more infomation >> 7 Fall Basics You NEED in your wardrobe! TRUST ME. - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

EVENING CLEAN WITH ME 2018 ~ COOKING & CLEANING ~ CLEANING MOTIVATION - Duration: 12:48.

hey guys welcome back to my channel if you guys are new here my name is Amanda

welcome I do a bunch of like mommy videos and cooking cleaning basically

anything that has to do with being a mom and just trying to survive everyday life

as a mom now today is a day where I just spent literally the whole day at the

rink so I have my home chef delivery that just came in the other day

I ordered the meals that I needed to make because I knew we were gonna have a

busy weekend so I ordered the meals and now I have them ready well they're not

quite ready yet but they are in my fridge and I just have to assemble them

and put them together so today I'm gonna be doing a cooking clean with me I'm

gonna show you guys what I'm going to be making from home chef and I'm gonna be

doing the cleanup afterwards thank you to home chef for sponsoring this video

this meal service was honestly a lifesaver tonight after our long busy

day at the rink the kids are starving and so am I so I'm gonna get started

with preparing our meal now I just put that whole box in my fridge downstairs

and it stayed cold actually the ice packs are still cold from the delivery

two days ago which is super awesome and everything in this box was so so fresh

it was fresh like probably even more fresh than I would have gotten it from

the grocery store honestly I was really really impressed you guys have to go

over to home chefs website and check out the variety of delicious meals they have

there honestly there are so many and if you click the link down below in my

description box it'll take you right to their website and you will automatically

get $30 off of your first order so this first meal was steak strip

chimichangas and honestly you guys these turned out dynamite like my husband was

raving about them the kids loved them they were so tasty

and they were so easy to make I actually ordered two meals this one is honey

mustard chicken salad sandwiches and we are actually gonna have that tomorrow

because we have another somewhat busy day tomorrow so those will be perfect

for our lunch tomorrow also I wanted to tell you guys that home chef has great

portion sizes I really wasn't sure what to expect when I placed my first order

we do have big eaters in our house with five guys in the house so got my hubby

and my four boys we tend to go through a lot of food and there are never any

leftovers really so I wasn't quite sure how it was gonna work out with not being

able to decide how much I'm making but there was more than enough honestly it

was so so good the food tasted great and there was plenty of food to go around I

was just trying to give you guys a little close-up of the red peppers there

because honestly those were the crispiest

and freshest red peppers that I have seen lately in the grocery store when

I've been buying produce especially peppers they will be like soft and like

almost soggy and I'm like really why like I just want fresh vegetables

and I am so so impressed that a meal service that came in a box has

vegetables that are fresh within the grocery store

I can't tell you guys how happy I am to have this meal kit tonight because it

took all of the thinking and the legwork out of preparing a home-cooked meal

sometimes after an exhausting day like my brain is just completely fried and I

cannot think anymore and then right away the first thing that I think is like oh

just grab a couple of pizzas so this is so so great because you are not just

grabbing some quick fast food you've got this all in your fridge it is ready to

go it's laid out for you all you're gonna do is assemble it and you have an

amazing meal for home

all right so while the chimichangas are baking in the oven I'm just gonna get

started with a little bit of the cleanup here I'm just gonna put away some of the

stuff that I used to prepare them and that way it'll just give me a little

head start on the after cleanup for my countertops I'm just gonna be using my

cal drea rosewater driftwood spray now I was using the Cal drea

sea salt neroli spray from my countertops and it smells amazing

now the rosewater driftwood smells really really nice also but I do think

my favorite is still the sea salt neroli

all right so I just baked the chimichangas long enough to get them all

toasty on the outside now they are ready so I'm gonna go call the kids and get

everybody down to the kitchen island for some dinner today's been really hectic

we've had friends in and out of the house ever since we got home from hockey

including the neighbors and whatnot so tonight's dinner is really informal I

just have the chimichangas on the sheet pan here ready for whenever they're

ready to eat so I've got my other little guy upstairs at the Buddy so I'm not

really gonna be worried about calling everybody down to eat all at once I'll

just kind of let them eat whenever they're ready

tonight after dinner cleanup really isn't that bad I've only got a few

dishes and a few dishes from the prep work that I have to get cleaned up

so right now I'm just going to unload the dishwasher because I do have some

clean dishes in there and I'm going to clear the plates from any food that got

left on them and put those in the kitchen sink our kitchen literally never

closes the second somebody finishes eating somebody else is coming down

looking for a snack so Chandan came downstairs looking for an apple because

he really loves to eat apples so of course there's some apples in the corner

over there he came down and he grabbed one for a little bit of dessert

no words only Pete I will break like a bride under your feet don't you say that

you didn't want me turn me upside down and then you

skin and if I let it bake it so big sweet you know life's too short so let's

not waste another minute

I can't take another call

you have to decide you gotta tell me what's on your mind wait a little while

you gotta take a deep I can make you smile when I let you into my face

my skin where will it end if I let it begin it's true

go tree you know life's too short so let's not wait till I turn me in

I do have a little bit left over because my oldest boy decided to sleep out

tonight at his friend's house so I am gonna set this aside so he can have that

tomorrow for lunch before his game

the only ones a really

it's alright this

such a beautiful sound

tomorrow is another really busy day for us so I am so happy that tonight was

really productive I made a delicious healthy meal for my hubby and the kids

and I am going to bed with a clean kitchen because there is nothing worse

than getting up in the morning to a messy kitchen when you have to rush out

the door

I hope you guys enjoyed coming along with me for my cook and clean with me

and spending the evening with me if you guys are interested in trying out home

chef's I highly highly recommend it go ahead and use that link in my

description box down below because that link will give you an automatic $30 off

of your first order take care guys and I will see you guys next time bye

I wake up feeling even small me

For more infomation >> EVENING CLEAN WITH ME 2018 ~ COOKING & CLEANING ~ CLEANING MOTIVATION - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

About me with Subscribers | ROBLOX - Duration: 3:23.

Hello guys !

In today's video I will be showing you everything about me with subscribers !

So , let's get started !

1. I am 10 year old.

2. I am grade IV to school

3. I am not toxic And I respect everyone

4. I like playing ROBLOX

5. I joined in roblox on 4/27/2015

6. I don't accept random friend requests in roblox

7. I love my fans

8. I never give up

9.Feel free to message me (sorry if I dont read messages because ill be offline)

10. I like 5 Games on roblox : Jailbreak , Bee swarm simulator , Pet simulator , Bloxburg and Meepcity

In other games I like : GTA V , Fortnite , Minecraft and mope.io

11. My best friends : Commnader_Cas his name now is Maddbullman in roblox

12. I like history and science

13. My favorite color is blue

That's it now let's play !

For more infomation >> About me with Subscribers | ROBLOX - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Whistleblower responds to Bishop Malone: "This was never about me. This is about the survivors" - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Whistleblower responds to Bishop Malone: "This was never about me. This is about the survivors" - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

【Watch Nail Teach Me-1093rd phase】Bohemia Peacock Pattern【你求窝教 第1093期】波西米亚孔雀纹 - Duration: 2:59.

Apply base.

Paint milky gel.

Paint one more layer.

Wipe off floating glue.

Paint stripes with UV gel-mixed nude pink, orange pink and coffee gel.

Paint stripes with UV gel-mixed pinky blue, sky blue, light pink and watermelon red gel.

Carve the peacock pattern by a clean brush.

Apply top.

Dot a little adhesive gel on the nail.

Lay down some accessories.

Apply top.

For more infomation >> 【Watch Nail Teach Me-1093rd phase】Bohemia Peacock Pattern【你求窝教 第1093期】波西米亚孔雀纹 - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

YOU DON'T OWN ME E TAINTED LOVE - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> YOU DON'T OWN ME E TAINTED LOVE - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Town Car Service - Halloween Car Service Near Me, Car Rentals Near Me - (800) 942-6281 - Duration: 2:54.

Our Transportation Service Reservation on Availability 24/7

.

For A Great Halloween Celebration Your Group Can Easily Rent a Best Car Service Near You

Nationwide is a Company Committed to Providing Accurate and Timely Car Services All Across The State.

Our Chauffeurs are Polite, Courteous, with Extreme Knowledge Of Routes.

For Guaranteed Efficiency on The Road, Contact nationwidecar.com

Ride in Luxurious Vehicles for Halloween

An Imposing Fleet of Late Model Vehicles

If You Want to Celebrate It, Book Our Luxury Car and Limo Services

Get Free Price Quote or Call us Now at (800) 942-6281

For more infomation >> Halloween Town Car Service - Halloween Car Service Near Me, Car Rentals Near Me - (800) 942-6281 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

🎃 LAH #7 | TEEJAY | LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO - Taylor Swift (Halloween Special) - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> 🎃 LAH #7 | TEEJAY | LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO - Taylor Swift (Halloween Special) - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

School Me 02 10 2018 - Duration: 11:38.

For more infomation >> School Me 02 10 2018 - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me (8D AUDIO) - Duration: 2:33.

I am ready to fight again. I'm always ready for a war again

Going on that road again, Go down that road again

Still the same, It's all the same

I am always ready to take the lives of others. I'm always ready to take a life again

You know I will go out again, You know I'll ride again

It's like it's all the same (ooh, ooh, ooh)

Tell me who can save me Tell me who's gon' save me from myself

When life is always the same, this life is all I know

Tell me who can free me from hell. Tell me who's gon' save me from this hell

Without you, I am alone, Without you, I'm all alone

Who will pray for Who gon' pray for me?

Take my pain, Take my pain for me?

Redeem my soul Save my soul for me?

I am lonely, as you can see 'Cause I'm alone, you see

If I will die for you If I'm gon' die for you

If I will be for you, If I'm gon' kill for you

Then I will be splattered by your blood, Then I spilled this blood for you, hey

I and the whole world, you and me fight against I fight the world, I fight you, I fight myself

I dare to offend God and tell me how much I have to pick up, I fight God, just tell me how many burdens left

I am struggling with pain and hurricanes, but today I cried I fight pain and hurricanes, today I wept

Although I tried to resist tears, my tears still drowned my door. I'm tryna fight back tears, flood on my doorsteps

Life is like hell, the streets are full of blood pits Life a livin' hell, puddles of blood in the streets The sniper screamed at the top of the high-rise building, and the government relief people Shooters on top of the building, government aid ain't relief

The earthquake struck, the body fell, the Earthquake, the body dropped, the ground breaks

The poor run with the smoke lungs and Scarface

Who needs a hero? (Hero) Who need a hero? (Hero)

You need a hero, look in the mirror, you are your own hero, you need a hero, look in the mirror, there go your hero

Who is always at the forefront? (Hero) Who on the front lines at ground zero? (Hero)

I'm never afraid, even in the hardest hours, my heart don't skip a beat, even when hard times bumps the needle

Mass destruction and mass corruption

All souls are suffering the soul The souls of sufferin' men

Endure for a while, good days are coming Clutchin' on deaf ears again, rapture is comin'

This is just my prophecy. If I have to sacrifice myself, I will do it all. It's all prophecy and if I gotta be sacrificed for the greater good

Then I have to go through the fire for everyone. That that's what it gotta be

Who will pray for Who gon' pray for me?

Take my pain, Take my pain for me?

Redeem my soul Save my soul for me?

I am lonely, as you can see 'Cause I'm alone, you see

If I will die for you If I'm gon' die for you

If I will be for you, If I'm gon' kill for you

Then I will be splattered by your blood, Then I spilled this blood for you, hey

Who will pray for Who gon' pray for me?

Take my pain, Take my pain for me?

Redeem my soul Save my soul for me?

I am lonely, as you can see 'Cause I'm alone, you see

If I will die for you If I'm gon' die for you

If I will be for you, If I'm gon' kill for you

Then I will be splattered by your blood, Then I spilled this blood for you, hey

To avoid my beliefs from fading, I have to live alone. Just in case my faith go, I'll live by my own law

I have to live alone I'll live by my own law, I'll live by my own

To avoid my beliefs from fading, I have to live alone. Just in case my faith go, I'll live by my own law

I have to live alone I'll live by my own law, I'll live by my own

For more infomation >> The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me (8D AUDIO) - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Reasons that almost made me QUIT YOUTUBE :( - Duration: 14:46.

In this video, I'm going to talk about three reasons that almost made me quit

YouTube, the consequences of that for my channel, and what I'm going to do to move

past this.

Hi, guys. Rosana here, thank you for joining me today. You are here because

you want to connect with people that are as obsessed as you about traveling

history and money. Usually, I talk about those topics in this channel, but today I

want to make a transition video. I want to talk about the things that made me

stop Youtube for a while, what that means for the channel, and what new things I'm

going to experiment with to move past this.

I am homesick. So, I travel to Colombia months ago and I'm still having a hard time adjusting back to my life here in New York. *

I don't understand why it's taking so long why now why it didn't happen first year

here turn here my feet here bad things happening that seven years out there I

think I know only about the Coffield who the people or the culture in general

it's something that goes beyond that but it

either it's difficult it takes a lot of effort and energy for me to focus on my

present and my future here so I felt

that I needed to wait a little bit in order to feel better he have to shoot

videos my happy I know that but in post videos in a long time

and because of that I lost some subscribers so what I'm going to do part

I was checking over to Blake's channel

he said to her that pictures YouTube and I was looking through his stuff in order

to find the patient tools to go back to video and he said something very

important he said that you cannot flip a switch and still have or motivated but

you still need to do the things that you need to do

regardless he also said that discipline and routine are things that will help

you today to get done to get this done

so when I'm going to do is that I'm going to try to shoot videos and working

it - in general first thing in the morning before going to work

you don't that'll do in that the lighting is not going to be perfect take

a shower and it shoot the video and my hair gets dry a little bit

some days I might be starting a little bit sad or something I know that I'm

going to try to reshoot shorter videos hmm I'm going to experiment up with that

you know hopefully I will be uploading more often I really hope that the

information that I can share here we can talk about these important novels or

interesting in all or practically no order to the information to outweigh the

challenges yeah second I haven't had enough time so guys I have been

extremely busy busy work pissing with the college with my personal activities

so for example I'm a speech therapist and I have a nine-to-five job what would

be an M to five job in reality is more like a twitch job or

an 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. job because I go to work but then I come home and I have to

work some more on the computer and even though they we can't be seen with

paperwork and more work and related activities hmm so in addition to that

I'm studying at Hunter College because I would like to teach English as a second

language and also I traveled to Boston Daytona Beach and Columbia and I

attended some events I made Matt from magma I made

Christopher from lessons Learning Abroad I made a great show from Rachel's

English and I'm a peer or Pierrot from may be happy and manager so I I have to

- of all of that but I haven't had time to edit any videos or the posterior

abdominal work promoting social media so the result of that in addition to not

posting those in subscribers is that I lost my

Germans Facebook account it's just not there I don't have the option I don't

even have the option to recover it it's just gone

Twitter is still active but the Facebook thing was a solution at some point them

to do things that Amber to follow Roberto Blake's advice he says that when

we feel that we don't have time to do that DVDs that are important to us we

should prioritize them put them in our calendar and

automatize them when we can so I'm going to try all of that and I'm

going to tell you and I think that work for me third eye mine will travel in a

while

so guys we speech therapy in Hunter polish I don't think I'm going to have

time to travel in and apply the topics of my channel are traveling history and

money type all of those topics have been like touched or talked about in the

context for example I have visited some must-see places that we D I have talked

about the history of Governors Island and I have talked about grocery prices

here New York among other things so it would make sense to change the name of

the channel to life in your yard for New York and me or something like that but

the reality is that there are many more topics that I'd like to talk about for

example I have read some books that I have liked and I would really like to

talk about them in the channel to only do people to have the conversations

about them people in our community but because they are not travel related I

haven't done that for example book racing strong like linear Brown I really

like this book is more about personal development ocean intelligence but I

think we don't really have like really really interesting conversations about

this topic also I would like to talk about which in English or learning

English and snicker language and this example look that we have read in one of

our classes and you have also gained interesting information that I like to

ask you guys about talk with somebody about some of the things that are here

also I would like to talk about history in general sister cities different

countries the records time and yeah more about this and also and look I would

like to talk about my job speech therapy and answer some of the questions that

fans have asked me over and over again so for example how can i stimulate my

child's speech or language what activity is gonna do with them or my child is

very active he's not he doesn't focus and one activity for more sections what

can I do about it so I would like to talk about some of the other artists

pool can talk about my own experience as speech therapist in the seven years that

I have been doing it

those are just some of the things that I would like to cover in my channel so

what can I do about it somewhere to play says that if you choose only one topic

you're going to limit yourself your per to limit we are going to paint yourself

into a corner and then that is going to affect your creativity so I think I'm

going to give it a try and include some of these topics that I'm interested

about and curious about and I would like to have conversations with the people in

our community so I'm going to change the name of the channel I'm going to find

Annie that includes all of those topics or like learning in general and

complaints the idea also they are like getting together in order to learn we're

kind of networking with people that are interested in learning these topics and

then when I do that I'm going to create another Facebook account and your email

address and I've got to change the Twitter username and I'm going to start

shooting videos in these new style so in the comments section below guys tell me

what would be a good name for the child how

would you like my channel or our channel to be named so please let me know your

Safari

so that's it for now guys the inscription below I'm going to close

all the websites the people that I mentioned today and um thank you so much

for being clear farming there below this month and I'll see you guys next time

I'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> Reasons that almost made me QUIT YOUTUBE :( - Duration: 14:46.

-------------------------------------------

drive with me / 10 random facts about me - Duration: 11:53.

Would be a good idea if I film this I just I don't want to run over anybody bra

As I was that's why I was a little bit hesitant at first I'm like should I do this video

Should I do should I'm not doing

Hi everyone, my name is Cynthia Jeannette and

Welcome to 10 random

Facts about me. Thank you for clicking on this video and thank you so much for subscribing

Turn that off

Thank you so much for subscribing to my channel. Thank you for all your support. Thank you for the hundred fifty subscribers

I cannot believe that and I wish by the end of this

By this year I can reach 200 subscribers, hopefully

Also

So if you want to get to know more about me, just keep watching this video

I just thought about doing this video because I wanted to switch it up a little bit

I'm always doing like makeup related stuff videos and tutorials and all of you

Cetera and I just wanted to change it up a little bit and it's little bit more personal

Oh, and also, I just want to say that I will be driving, but I'll do it

I'm gonna be driving like very safely and I always drive safe but this is since I'm doing a video it's kind of

You wanna say if you want to do a video like this drive with me video just be very careful

Obey all the traffic signs and lights and doing your stops

but

Anyway, let's get on with this video

so I'm gonna go to

Mcdonnell's because we right now we're outside my job

work so I'm gonna go to McDonald's and I

don't usually go to McDonald's and you like me but I mean

So fact number

Random bag number one is that I am a Christian

Support brand like about me. I am a Christian. I accept I sup dude. I'm Jesus Christ as my savior and

this year actually

I

Never prayed like a crazy like now I do pray. However, I wanted something

But now I pray everyday bless my food every day which I never did bless my meal

but yeah, that's

Recent I don't want to

Spiritual on you. But again, I'm a Christian random fact

Number two. I am brand aside for - I am

25 years old. I know you can believe it, right

I'm 25 years old. My birthday is in January

So I'm about to be 26. Actually. I'm really excited

Number three. I live in Texas

That help cut you guys. I'm actually in the parking lot of McDonald's and

I really hope people don't think I'm that easy you don't talking to myself

My car I should I don't care if they do

I'm crazy. Okay

Anyways

so I'm sad to stop because

the thing that holds my

Car my iPhone the car mount think it keeps falling

So it's safer if I just park in parking lot and now I'll just go to

The drive-thru and get what I'm gonna get like I was saying I was in fact random fact number four living in, Texas

the hill country region

It's actually very beautiful

It's a lot of trees and nature here is beautiful. There's rivers. There's chose to do ball run

People complain especially the youth that there's nothing to do here

But I shoot a lot of stuff if you go out there and you're active the population is like 20,000 people where I live

That's why there's a lot of people here, but I think it's very beautiful where I live and it's peaceful

There's not a lot of violence to which my love Oh

Random fact number those banks

Random fact number three random fact number four is that I just started to make up a year and a half ago actually

I used to in high school. I used to or all the way through college also

I was just applying mascara like one color eyeshadow

Blush whatever blush it was. It was a man my color

Do you even go with me?

Whatever like a lip gloss I think and that was it some foundation

I would instead add note and the add a vanilla setting

There's setting your foundation one setting your concealer and never gotten to highlighter or contouring

Concealing my lipsticks I even know what that was and like mouth. I just knew lip gloss. That was it

But yeah, when I started my youtube channel, that's when I was that's when I got into

Make up more and you want to stuff make up and I want to do videos

Yeah after I graduated college

that's when I got into makeup and

Because you know all my money

Like I had all this money I was like whatever you do with it, you know

I was so excited because you know my whatever income I had

That was for college and for my books

But then after I graduated I started getting money and that's my nighttime fight makeup. And that's when I started watching YouTube videos

I'm like, oh I'm gonna do videos. I'm gonna do my makeup. And yeah that was like about a year and half ago

Random sacking or five. I love the color pink

around about numbers to say I

Love being healthy for the most part. It's very

Struggle it's hard. I know but I love staying healthy and up running jogging with my point friend

I use I do this day 10 day challenge thing

It's a ten day challenge and we do it's like a Miss mix it's called BVD

it's makes like a protein powder but it has more than just protein has all these minerals and vitamins that you need and

you use

three spoons of it three scoops of it in the morning

With you can put papaya or whatever fruit you want and watering and putting a blender you have that that's your breakfast and your lunch

And then you have which is that like healthy meal or dinner? You just do like a healthy dinner, which is your protein brown rice

Or black beans, you know, no use as little oil as possible

You also during that ten day

challenge you

Don't you're not supposed to eat any

Milk products, you know like cheese or cream in your coffee

And the you know yogurt and our ice cream, of course, no flour. No white flour. You can do wait

No, sugar nothing like that. Just water just water for ten days

In the mix and just a healthy dinner and that's how I stay healthy is by taking the DVD random fact number

Seven is I have a boyfriend

and I am so in love with him and that's

By something or someone that God has blessed me and when he has God has placed Jesus Christ has less moving in many ways

but that's one thing that I'm

I'm most grateful and thankful for

That he has gave me wonderful and loving boyfriend, which I love very much and random fact number games actually

I'm gonna go to the drive-thru

To get my starbucks or my iced coffee and I'll be right

Hi, I would like a ice coffee

that'll be all

Thank you

That's better

So where was that? I think it's a random site number seven

I was going to talk to you about my boy friend and much I love him

Random fact number eight

I have like my notes here.. so i can remember what i was going to say..

.because I have really bad memory!

random fact #8...

we share an apartment together with my boyfriend.

for a year now.

um

that's also something that i am very grateful to Jesus for

because he has blessed me with a

with this wonderful home

which i love very much

we are renting

hopefully

in the near future

hablo espanol

we can own a place of our own

random fact #9

i am bilingual

hablo espanol

bla bla something in spanish lol!

Speak I'm running Boise English and Spanish and in fact number 10

5 to 9

9 to 5 job 9 to 5 job. I love my job very much is the first job first job that I ran as college

graduate college

2016

Yeah

i am very grateful

for this job

my boss is next to me lol

hi debbie.

bye debbie

anyways

that is all i have for you guys!

i hope that you enjoyed this video

if you have an questions comment down below

subscribe to my channel :)

i upload whenever i can

comment with any suggestions

any videos you want me to film

My channel is based around makeup, so you want me to review anything

Do a tutorial

Just comment down below and I'll be happy to do that for you

subscribe and like this like this video and if you liked this video

Please give it a thumbs up

Subscribe to my channel to watch more than that of my videos and click on the little notification down below to be another five

To be notified whenever I upload new videos

So, that's all I have for you today guys, I love you very much and I hope you all have a blessed day

+ alive last week. I

Love you guys very much. See you guys next time

For more infomation >> drive with me / 10 random facts about me - Duration: 11:53.

-------------------------------------------

¡Me enviaron un paquete desde Corea del Sur! | Unboxing - Duration: 16:11.

For more infomation >> ¡Me enviaron un paquete desde Corea del Sur! | Unboxing - Duration: 16:11.

-------------------------------------------

"Me n My Guitar" CHILL MELODIC GUITAR TYPE BEAT 2018 INSTRUMENTAL - Duration: 4:10.

melodic beats

chill beat

For more infomation >> "Me n My Guitar" CHILL MELODIC GUITAR TYPE BEAT 2018 INSTRUMENTAL - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Aam ki poem hindi me | Aam par kavita hindi me| आम कवीता हिंदी में | - Duration: 0:13.

Mango

Sour sweet mangoes in taste

There's something special in this

Everyone should see it

Can not live without eating

Comes in the summer season

The king of fruit is called

For more infomation >> Aam ki poem hindi me | Aam par kavita hindi me| आम कवीता हिंदी में | - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

Love me do #Beatles #Cover 10-30-18 - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Love me do #Beatles #Cover 10-30-18 - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

BTS, STEVE AOKI, BLACKPINK, DUA LIPA - WASTE IT ON ME X KISS & MAKE UP (MASHUP) [feat. 피 땀 눈물 & 불장난] - Duration: 4:53.

And I know there's no making this right

Feel like we about to break up

And I know there's no changing your mind

Just wanna kiss and make up

But we both found each other tonight

Feel like we about to break up

So if love is nothing more than just

A waste of your time (Just wanna kiss and make up)

(One last time) Waste it on me, waste it on me

Tell me, why not waste it on me?

Waste it on me

You say love is messed up

You say that it don't work

You don't wanna try, no, no

(Because I'll get hurt)

And I'm tired of talking

Feel myself saying the same old things

But this love's important

Don't wanna lose

Don't wanna lose you this way (Kiss me)

I don't care if it hurts, hurry and choke me

So I can't hurt any more

Baby, I don't care if I get drunk, I'll drink you in now

Your whiskey, deep into my throat

(My blood, sweat and tears)

(I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I) I can't stop this trembling

On and on and on

(I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I) I wanna throw my all into your world

(I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I) But we both found each other tonight, tonight

(Oh yeah)

(I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I) So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

(I want you so so much) Touch me like you touch nobody

(So so much) Put your hands all up on me

(I want you so so much) Tired of hearing sorry

(So so so much) Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up

(I want you so so much) How about we leave this party?

(So so much) 'Cause all I want is you up on me

(I want you so so much) Tired of hearing sorry

(So so so much) Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up

(Playing with fire) Waste it on me, waste it on me

(Uh oh, uh oh) Waste it on me, waste it on me

(My love is on fire) Tell me, why not waste it on me?

Waste it on me

(Now burn, baby, burn)

Baby, why not waste it on me?

Waste it on me

Tell me, why not waste it on me?

Waste it on me

(So don't play with me, boy)

(Playing with fire)

So we don't gotta go there

Past lovers and warfare

It's just you and me now

(Though I know you'll leave me)

We're broken

Will there be a way to fix us again?

Don't say anything

There is no end

Kiss me on the lips, lips

Our own little secret

I wanna be addicted to your prison

So I can't serve anyone that's not you

Even though I know, I drink the poisonous Holy Grail

(My blood, sweat and tears)

(I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I) I can't stop this trembling

On and on and on

(I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I) I wanna throw my all into your fiery path

I wanna throw my all into your fiery path

My blood, sweat and tears

(I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I) My blood, sweat and tears

(I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I) My cold breath

My cold breath

Take it away

(I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I) Take it away

Our love is like playing with fire

And I know there's no making this right, this right

(My love is on fire) And I know there's no making this right, this right

(My love is on fire) And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

(Now burn, baby, burn) And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

(Playing with fire) And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind

(Playing with fire) But we both found each other tonight, tonight

But we both found each other tonight, tonight

(My love is on fire) But we both found each other tonight, tonight

(My love is on fire) So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

(So don't play with me, boy) So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time

Playing with fire (Waste it on me)

Kiss, kiss and make up (Waste it on me)

Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up (Tell me, why not waste it on me?)

Kiss, kiss and make up (Waste it on me)

Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up (Baby, why not waste it on me?)

Kiss, kiss and make up (Waste it on me)

Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up (Tell me, why not waste it on me?)

Kiss, kiss and make up (Waste it on me)

Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up (Playing with fire)

Oh no, I've already come too far

Suddenly, none of this is a game anymore

I wanna be your summer

I wanna be your wave

Treat me like a comma

I'll take you to a new phrase

Yeah, come just eat me and throw me away

If I'm not your taste, babe, waste

Waste it on me

Don't need anything else

As long as I have you

So tell me, can we work this whole thing out?

(This fire path is spreading too quickly) Work this whole thing out

I can't even reject you anyway

I can't run away anymore

So tell me, can we work this whole thing out?

Work this whole thing out

Kiss, kiss and make up

(My blood, sweat and tears) Kiss, kiss and make up

Touch me like you touch nobody

Put your hands all up on me

Tired of hearing sorry

Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up

(My blood, sweat and tears) Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up

How about we leave this party?

'Cause all I want is you up on me

Tired of hearing sorry

Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up

Waste it on me, waste it on me (Kiss, kiss and make up)

Waste it on me, waste it on me (Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? (Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up)

Waste it on me (Kiss, kiss and make up)

Waste it on me (Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up)

Baby, why not waste it on me? (Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up)

Waste it on me (Kiss, kiss and make up)

Waste it on me (Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up)

Tell me, why not waste it on me? (Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up)

Waste it on me (Kiss, kiss and make up)

Tell me, why not? (Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét