Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily do Sep 29 2017

Hi, This is Ariel

and today's video was a special request

from one of my Patrons, on Patreon

if you don't know what it is, I left a link for it on the description of this and every other video of mine

and it's a website where people can support me, for videos that I post

people can support my music, my art, the way the they can

donating money, however they choose

for each video that I post

all the money that I get from Patreon

I save to invest in my music career

to record music, to get better equipment, to get better quality videos...

things like that

Richard was the one who requested this song

and on this website, people from all over the world can support people from all over the world

does it make sense?

and Richard is not brazilian

and he requested me to do this song

and on Patreon, when you're someone's Patron

when you invest in someone

you can get certain rewards

and Richard was a patron this month who got a reward that was to choose a song for me to record specially to him

and he chose this song

so I'm trying to do my best

and I hope you enjoy it

and I hope that him, specially, enjoys it

if you can somehow help me with this

I'll be very grateful, cuz

as you know, "youtuber" is not my profession

I barely make money out of it and it takes me a really long time to be able to get some money from it

and on Patreon I'm able to make a little more money, which allows me to invest in my music

to make better videos and to post more often. To be able to actually invest more time in it

because, as you know, I can't pay my bills with youtube

Im actually a Master's student

I'm a dentist

and I have to invest most of my time in it

but if I can make some money doing music

then I can invest more time in music

I can stop investing so much time in other stuff to invest in music

and for me that's amazing, cuz it's what I love to do the most in the whole world

I won't stop posting videos

and I will most definitely not start charging people for videos

so it's a donation that whoever can and wants to invest in me, can do

and it's a support that makes the difference for me

so that's it, here we go

For more infomation >> What Lovers Do - Maroon 5 | acoustic cover Ariel Mançanares - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

MMD On Crack 8 - Do not use drugs children - Duration: 2:45.

So now it's my turn, right?

I'll show you mine.

Want marijuana, cannabis, marijuana, marijuana

I want to marijuana, I want my damn, damn, damn

Dammit dammit dammit

Bam!

OUT TO FRONT, SATANNNNN !!!!

You! You Smoking marijuana ...

You will die

Before Christmas.

Stay away from drugs, kids!

Self Destruction!

Finally! Ahahahahaha!

Look Explosion!

♫ I am a princess number one this world ♫

♫ Learn how to treat me well from my heart ... ♫

OK!

ENOUGH!

♫♫♫♫♫♫

Ahhhhh !!!!

For more infomation >> MMD On Crack 8 - Do not use drugs children - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Matka Przybylskiej znowu opowiada o śmierci Anny: "Do trumny jest inne ubranie, ... - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Matka Przybylskiej znowu opowiada o śmierci Anny: "Do trumny jest inne ubranie, ... - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Como foi escolhido o tema do Festival Piauí GloboNews de Jornalismo 2017 - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Como foi escolhido o tema do Festival Piauí GloboNews de Jornalismo 2017 - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Halt hackers: Do those tricks still work with Windows 10? - Duration: 1:12:06.

For more infomation >> Halt hackers: Do those tricks still work with Windows 10? - Duration: 1:12:06.

-------------------------------------------

Hijab Shawl Tutorial 2017 - How To Do a Flowy Shawl Style That Will Lengthen Your Face - Duration: 3:19.

Hey everyone! Welcome back to another edition of Hijab Friday. My name's Ika and I'm from Zolace Malaysia.

Today I'll show you a beautiful flowy shawl style that makes your face appear smaller and longer. To help give you a longer and smaller face

Wearing a shawl

always make sure it doesn't cover your forehead. And the perfect shawl to use for this is our Zehna Chiffon Curved Shawl in Pearl

and you can get it on Zolace.com.

To get this entire look, this is our Eleventh Hour Invitation Top and Sweet Spirit Skirt, both shown here in Green.

It's an elegant outfit that is classic yet modern

You can mix and match these pieces within your wardrobe, or wear as shown here. Pick out your colours on Zolace.com!

For this look you'll need 5 pins. So grab them, grab your shawl, and we'll get started!

First, take the edge of the shawl in front of you and bring both sides back around your head,

Using a pin to secure them together

Take the rest of the shawl and flip it over your head making sure it falls nicely around you

Use two pins to secure it on both sides of your face

Now take the hanging piece and slightly twist it and bring it back onto your shoulder

Do the same thing with the other side, adjusting as you go, and pin it in place.

And that's it you're done!

Make sure to check out our other colours on Zolace.com. Our chiffon headscarf is super famous for being easy to style!

I hope you enjoyed this style, it will really give you a trendy look in just a few simple steps!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe and we'll see you next week for another edition of Hijab Friday!

For more infomation >> Hijab Shawl Tutorial 2017 - How To Do a Flowy Shawl Style That Will Lengthen Your Face - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Gols Diversos Parte 59(Os Melhores Lances do FIFA no xbox 360) - Duration: 6:34.

The best throws of the FIFA in Xbox 360. Presents !

Several Goals Part 59

Thank you for watching,sign up for the channel.

For more infomation >> Gols Diversos Parte 59(Os Melhores Lances do FIFA no xbox 360) - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

[Satisfying ASMR]How many long sleeves and leggings do I have?+Tips on organizing | 계절옷정리 - Duration: 3:33.

Hi, it's Hazel.

In today's video, I will organize my closet as my previous one.

Today, I will do long sleeve shirts and leggings.

I will count them first to see how many I own, and put them in my drawers.

(satisfying sound)

Now, I will start counting my leggings.

From the top, 1, 2, 3, 4,

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,

11, 12

13, 14, 15, 16,

17!

I have 17 leggings!

Now I will fold them in this box.

Oh I have more here.

18

19

So the box is filled.

This one pair doesn't fit in the box

I only wear these under my ski pants

So I will just store this separately.

(Long sleeve shirt 36+leggings 19 done!!)

Please subscribe if you want to see more satisfying organizing videos! and other fashion stuffs

For more infomation >> [Satisfying ASMR]How many long sleeves and leggings do I have?+Tips on organizing | 계절옷정리 - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

'All we can do right now is wait': APD sergeant fights for life after severe burns - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> 'All we can do right now is wait': APD sergeant fights for life after severe burns - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Saque antecipado do PIS/Pasep para idosos vai beneficiar brasileiros - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> Saque antecipado do PIS/Pasep para idosos vai beneficiar brasileiros - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Anitta é excluída do Grammy e MC Melody detona: "Falta de humildade" - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> Anitta é excluída do Grammy e MC Melody detona: "Falta de humildade" - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

If You Love Cheese As Much As We Do, This Is the Tutorial for You - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> If You Love Cheese As Much As We Do, This Is the Tutorial for You - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 2 - Ambar wrzuca wroti Luny do morza odcinek79 - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 2 - Ambar wrzuca wroti Luny do morza odcinek79 - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Guizão - Consquência do Problema - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Guizão - Consquência do Problema - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Bem-Vindo Romeiro | Mensagem de Fé com Dom Orlando: refletimos sobre os fundamentos do mundo - - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> Bem-Vindo Romeiro | Mensagem de Fé com Dom Orlando: refletimos sobre os fundamentos do mundo - - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

6 Things Doctors Do That Make Me Go BLARGH! (Ep. 103) | #DisabledYouTuber - Duration: 6:10.

It's just [stressed noise]

so, uh in June, I had a spine setback where my spine pain was just like [opera singer sound]

really but not like yay cultural opera owww, like owwww, that's the volume, like lots of pain. lots

of pain. um, and so I had no choice but to see doctors about that.

so as I've been trying to get help from doctors, I keep coming across the same

phrases and the same problems. so one of the most common phrases that I hear from

doctors is "that's nothing". so yesterday I went to a spine doctor. took me two months

to get an appointment with this person and I had... I had recently had the MRI which I had to

fight for but that's another story. the MRI shows that, you know, um, there's

more herniations and problems in the the cervical and thoracic area than

there was before. and hmmmm that's where her pain is so, maybe, hmm, I mean I'm not a

doctor, but maybe it's connected. just what seem like that makes the most sense.

like it hurts there, things are not fully connected there. no, the doctor goes, no

that's nothing. yes, number two. um, it's your age. that was

the thing, I was told that the fact that I'm getting even more herniations and

disc bulges and all kinds of problems with my spine, is totally normal

I could have the same problem at like 38 39 and I wouldn't hear that but the

moment I turned 40. boom. number three. another reason why I'm in pain, according

to doctors, it's because I'm in a wheelchair. I don't know why doctors view

wheelchairs as a problem, instead of what they really are, is a

vehicle of freedom. it allows you to get to the bathroom, it allows me to leave my home.

it also helps my spine because guess when? when I have my, like, custom spine support and my

proper spine support it actually helps my spine pain. I am not, in pain because I'm

in a wheelchair. I had spine issues before I was in a

wheelchair. I'm in a wheelchair because I have spine and brain issues. my

wheelchair is not the problem. you know, they don't even ask me, like "do you do your own

physical therapy?" do you do any kind of exercises? they assume I don't, that I'm always in the

wheelchair, I never got out of the heelchair, which is the next thing that I hear a lot is: you need

physical therapy. first of all I do my own exercises and I do them in my home,

when my body is able to do them, not when there's an available time slot. because

just the process of me getting dressed, getting on the bus or wherever you know,

and... and going where I have to go, just to get physical therapy? I'm already tired.

I'm already in pain with my spine. But second of all, I've had physical therapy

before. every time I go to physical therapy, I get really like full-on

spastic. I tell them this is what happens to me, they're like "oh, don't worry. don't

worry. you'll be fine, you'll be fine. we can help you." cut to me getting full-on like

full body spastic, and they're like "*gasp* we've never encountered this before! we don't

know what to do!" I don't understand why the medical field does not know about

spasticity, about spastic-ness. it is an established medical thing, and it's just like, it's

not even like a new medical thing. it is an old medical thing and yet you're like

"well I get spastic spastic" "spastic? hmm. I've never heard of this word. I don't know -

what to do with people who are spastic." that's like why? how? did you... did doctors just skip

that day? like they're like "well, there's Spastic 101, but pft. we don't need to know about

that. let's play hookey and go to the bar" and the last problem that I have is that

you know, if you follow the show, you know that sometimes I am not able to engage

in conversation in real time. I can't always process what people are saying to me in

real time, and so verbal communication is not always my forte. and because, you know

even on a good day, you can't always remember everything you

want to say a doctor, all your questions. what I do is, I ... I type it up and

they look very very easy, it's not even a full page. would take minutes to read, I type it

up. but the problem is, so many doctors do not even like, if ... they'll maybe read

like like partial... partially read it, if they even read it at all. and... and then

they ask me questions, that they wouldn't need to ask me, if they just read the

fucking notes. I don't understand. I'm not handing them a thesis. you know, this is

not like I'm handing them, something like, "oh, did you... did you read the

article all about like, the rainbow popcorn?" shit that would be

completely irrelevant. this is like, relevant! so, it's safe to say that the

appointment was pretty fucking useless and by the time I got home, I just bawled my

eyes out. and I get, I get really depressed. it truly is like very a specific

kind of hell, when you are in need of medical help and you can't get medical

help because, you have doctors who are just ignorant um, and illogical and just...

and just are going too fast to like, properly do their job. when do you think? leave

your comments in the comment sections, because that's where they belong.

take care of yourselves. do self care as needed, she says to herself and to you. *tired laugh*

hang in there. hang in there, man. 'cus wooo. life.

For more infomation >> 6 Things Doctors Do That Make Me Go BLARGH! (Ep. 103) | #DisabledYouTuber - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Believe? Pastor David Uth - First Baptist Orlando - Duration: 0:59.

Belief is the hinge upon which the door of God's blessing swings open wide.

Unbelief is the hinge upon which the door swings shut.

And today, if you want the favor and blessing of God, believe.

I think it's interesting that a few people He laid hands on and healed them.

Now I don't have proof of what I'm about to tell you.

I'm just going to tell you what Ithink in my heart.

You know why I think He laid His hands on them and healed them?

Because I think they came to Jesus and said, "I know the town doesn't really believe. But I believe."

So, can I just tell you today that it doesn't matter what your friends say.

Do you believe? It doesn't matter what our world says. Do YOU believe?

It doesn't matter what the city says. Do YOU believe?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét