Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily me Sep 29 2017

Happy birthday Farm Wish you happiness forever

Knock,Are You Thinking About Korn Right?

I'm Sorry

What Happen To You

Come on Come on

Every woman will care about their own boyfriend

Every Man are the same Distressed his wife

You do not give face shameless Korn

For more infomation >> Together With Me Ep12 《 EngSub 》 - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Jacob Sartorius - Hang Me Out To Dry SUB ESPAÑOL [Encender CC] - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Jacob Sartorius - Hang Me Out To Dry SUB ESPAÑOL [Encender CC] - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Romantic Movie |Hear Me| Full HD Sub (Indo, Eng, Viet, Persian,Brz) - Duration: 1:49:28.

Parents, this way, please.

Ready!

Meal boxes are here.

I'll go get the money.

The meal boxes are outside.

How much are they each?

$65 Special price for the hearing impaired.

I need to go to work.

Be careful.

Thank you.

Why is she in a hurry? She hasn't eaten her meal.

She's not on the swimming team.

She's my sister, Yang Yang.

Yang Yang.

Are you okay?

I'll take you to the hospital.

You can come get your scooter later.

Thanks.

Sorry I can't stay.

I need to deliver other meal boxes.

Your MSN.

Can I have it?

I'll give you 15% off next time.

Sorry, sorry.

Tian Kuo, what's the matter with you?

Why so long? You made delivery to the USA?

Great. Look at those.

Now you get to eat all the canceled orders.

Don't you dare leave any unfinished.

Where's the basket?

Did you lose it again?

The basket was new! Brand new!

Help. Another customer wants 7 lunch boxes.

Dad, I've got 7.

You! Stay quite and eat your food.

Those cold meal boxes can't sell.

See? I am eating cold meal boxes myself.

Look at yourself!

I wonder who will marry you.

Hurry up.

I know. I am stir-frying veggies.

Why don't you ask Tian Kuo to help.

It's already 1 o'clock, he needs to eat.

The kid's still growing.

I don't know people at 20 still grow.

They are kids as long as they are not married.

Cook!

Boys.

Is there a special meaning to her name?

Does her voice sound like singer Jolin or Chiling?

Like your mom.

Mom! What are you doing! Don't peak at my screen.

Peek at what?

Finish your food and stop talking to yourself.

Focus. Make sure that you don't leave any scraps.

Or you'll marry an ugly, pimpled-face wife.

Mom, look! I finished everything.

You really finished everything.

Now you need to exercise and burn the calories.

Or you'll be like your father with a donut waist.

I remember when I first married your father,

I was still skinny and sexy.

After I've started eating his meal boxes,

I became what I am now- spare tire around my waist.

This is what you get with calories.

What are you doing?

What are you up to?

I'm too old for that.

Here, here.

You're going to marry an ugly wife.

Finish your food.

Thank you.

Come over. Thank you.

Sorry. We're sold out today.

Sorry. They're all gone today.

We'll have more tomorrow.

Thank you!

We're sold out. Sorry.

Isn't there still one left?

It's already ordered.

Sorry.

Hey. It's you again.

I forgot to thank you yesterday.

Also forgot to ask your name.

My name is Tian Kuo.

Tian Kuo.

Hi.

I was online using MSN last night.

But I didn't see you.

I worked last night, so I didn't go online.

I saw people lining up for your meal box.

Your meal box must be really famous.

Of course.

My dad learned with a famous chef from Hong Kong.

No one can beat him in cooking.

Smile again.

Smile again. Please.

It's delicious.

Thanks.

How's your injury? Does it still hurt?

It's my treat.

That won't do.

I'll pay you when I get paid.

I've got a way.

What is it?

Come watch a movie with me.

In exchange for the meal box.

I'll pay for the ticket.

How long is the movie?

About 2 hours.

I can't.

It's too long. I don't have enough time.

I need to go to work.

Watch out.

She can't hear me anyway.

Offline again?

What¡¦s the use for MSN?

You must be busy.

Never go online.

I don't even see you at the stadium anymore.

Now I sell one less meal box.

Is she angry...

because of the meal box money?

(Chicken leg Meal Box-- Sender: Meal Box Kuo)

When I first met you, you were like a water bird.

Flying far and high, by stepping on the water.

Why water birds can soak in water for some time

without catching a cold?

Because water birds' feathers produce oil.

So they won't catch a cold.

She must find my water bird theory boring.

(Melancholic Rice Bowl-- Sender: Meal Box Kuo)

Yang Yang, What kind of job do you do?

Why don't you find a stable job?

Doing menial jobs is very tiring.

The pay is not stable, and what if you meet a bad person.

It's dangerous.

You got to be careful.

She must think I'm too nagging.

Must be my mom.

Always nagging at me.

I must have inherited it from her.

Inherit what from who?

It hurts.

So you still know feel pain?

(Your water bird theory is interesting, )

What, you think I'm going to beat you?

To be frank, I'm really tired.

Freeze.

Still so cute.

(but I don't like to stay in the water. )

(I'm going with my sister to the gym. )

(You coming?)

Isn't this better than watching a movie?

When you swim, watch your arms.

You didn't lift your back, and your body.

I don't understand.

You don't understand?

Watch your arms, and keep your back straight.

Let me.

When you swim, you need to arch your body.

Xiao Peng knows how to read lips?

No.

She knows how to read facial expressions.

Since she was young she knew how to read people,

and knew what the adults wanted before they asked.

So the adults always took a liking to her.

It's really because she can't hear.

That's why she's so sensitive.

How come you're the only one working?

Yet Xiao Peng can focus on swimming?

Xiao Peng used to work.

However, in order to be trained by this coach,

She quit her job to fit his schedule.

Where are your parents?

My dad is a missionary.

After my mom passed away,

I promised dad that I would take good care of her.

So dad could focus on his work in Africa.

It feels like you're the elder sister.

She feels like the younger one.

You don't have siblings, do you?

I am the only son.

Your parents must dote on you.

Dote?

I suppose so.

This is pork bone soup with lotus seeds.

Whitens your skin.

Promotes metabolism.

That's not a good one.

Promotes metabolism.

Lowers blood pressure.

It even burns away fat.

No way.

She's already too skinny.

Who's too skinny?

Mom! Why do you talk so loud but walk so silently?

Really?

You also stewed a pot of soup?

That's a big meal box.

Who is it for?

It's a meal box for charity.

Meal box for charity.

Who are you cherishing?

Huang Tian Kuo

Where are you going?

There is a lot of portions in that meal box.

Do you know what price it should be?

Nothing lower than $90!

Did you hear me?

Charity is priceless.

What do you mean "priceless"?

Young man, it's important to know market prices.

(I am standing right in front of your door. )

Hey Sorry

Did you wait for a long time?

Not really.

The soup is still warm.

The economy must be really bad.

You guys spent so much time on the soup...

just to attract people to buy the meal box.

Actually...

It's delicious.

It's better today...

The meal box must be expensive?

It's free. It's a left over.

That won't do. I must pay.

I must.

It's fine. It's fine.

I'll count the meal box as $80 Is that too cheap?

You don't have much partition in your home.

Feels spacious.

The hearing impaired need visual aid.

If they can't see everything they become uneasy.

So dad insisted that we live in an open space.

That way we can see everything in the house.

Is $85 enough?

There are so many medals.

They all belong to Xiao Peng.

There. And there.

This was Xiao Peng's first champion medal.

That's awesome.

Xiao Peng is really good at swimming,

and she excels in academics.

She's not like me.

All I do is play.

I thought you are all work,

no play.

since your father is away.

You have to earn all the living expenses.

Must be tiring.

It's not.

I just need to hold on during the training.

After we win we can pay the loans off.

Then life will be easier for us.

Or is it $90?

I need to go to work now.

- You're not going to eat? - Take a seat.

Go ahead and take it.

Say thank you. Bye Bye.

You can't move unless I give you money, right?

So you can't just leave in a hurry, right?

I've always wanted to tell you something.

But we never spent enough time together.

Sometimes you would be gone before I can tell you.

I've never met someone like you.

All you ever speak of is Xiao Peng.

You never mentioned anything about yourself

Because you never think about yourself.

This has caused me to think of you more.

I still miss you after I went home,

and I still wanted to talk to you.

Sign language is not tiring to me at all.

Kiddo.

She'll only move if you throw in money.

Thanks.

You hungry?

Lets go grab something to eat.

I've got money now.

I'll treat.

I need to remove my make-up first.

Wait for me. Okay.

Fire! Take the car away!

There's a fire upstairs.

Is anyone still inside? Fire!

Big bowl or small bowl?

Super bowl.

You find a seat

I'll go order.

Delicious.

Fishball soup.

I'm so satisfied.

I haven't been so fulfilled in a long time.

I wanted to ask you.

If no one gave you money during your performance...

You would just stand there?

Of course not.

Dummy.

What then?

Go home.

This is the way the "street performance" is.

It's not possible to make money every day.

Are you full?

My stomach feels warm. It's such a sensation.

Check?

2 bowls of noodles, please.

Be right with you.

2 bowls over here.

2 large bowls of wonton noodles.

5 side dishes.

That's $275.

2, please.

Hold on just a sec. This table is almost ready.

This table is almost ready.

I'll take this for you.

Thank you.

Here's is 300.

Just a sec.

No problem.

Too tired to walk.

Too full?

Did I say something wrong?

Will you tell me what's wrong?

Do you look down...

on the money I earned?

Why would you think that?

I already said it's my treat.

Why did you pay?

Because there were people waiting behind us.

I didn't want to delay other people's time.

So what if we let 'em wait.

Do you know how long it took me to earn them?

Can't they wait just a little bit.

And you?

Why can't you wait for me?

It's not that.

I just...

Just what?

You think it embarrassing that I pay in coins?

No, I didn't...

One dollar coins are still money.

Do I need to be pushed around for counting coins?

I just paid in advance.

You can pay me back.

It's fine.

I'll pay back when I've changed the coins into cash.

In case you think coins are too bothersome.

That's not...

Yang Yang

Are you ok?

I'm fine.

Sorry.

If only I were at home.

It's not your fault.

I fell asleep and wasn't aware of the fire.

I should have came home earlier.

You¡¦re so busy

How could you have known about the accident?

Look at you.

You haven't even washed off your make-up?

Go home and rest.

I just choked on the smoke.

Don't think too much of it.

What if the fire was more severe?

What if you weren't only choked by the smoke?

What if the fire department had not come in time?

Then I would have lost you.

My most precious Yang Yang

I had mixed feeling when I knew what happened.

I am worried that you girls would be scared,

but I know that God, in His power,

will show His grace and keep you safe.

Just as He has blessed my work in Africa.

Yang Yang.

God has special arrangements for Xiao Peng.

and for you as well.

Don't let yourself be engulfed by guilt and doubt,

and don't let your friends feel pressured.

I pray for my beloved daughters daily.

(Immanuel. )

(Your loving father. )

The coach said Xiao Peng has throat and rib damaged.

Would it affect her eligibility to the Deaflympics?

The coach is still evaluating.

Maybe he'll just rearrange the relay team order.

Xiao Peng has really high expectations for herself.

If she knew she might affect everyone's score in a negative way,

it would upset her.

Don't let her know.

We'll just work harder.

That way we'll make up for the score.

(Where are you?)

What are you doing here?

What are you thinking?

What if you can't compete because of me?

Is that what you're worried about?

You're not worried.

You don't need to worry.

I'll catch up to everyone when I've recovered.

The coach told me yesterday,

that I have improved my performance by 0.1 second.

Therefore I can rest 1/10 of the time.

It'll be fine.

What is this?

Is it for me?

In order for you to hear me,

my words are soft like a seagull's footprint.

Wonton noodles.

Thank you.

Where's the cute mute girl from last time?

What's the use of cuteness when you're mute?

Would you have let me marry a deaf girl?

What a pity. She was cute, but she was mute.

She is not a mute.

She's hearing-impaired.

We can hear.

She can't.

She has a name, and her name is Yang Yang.

Her sign language name is: Yang Yang.

Are you okay?

Eat something.

I don't want to.

What's wrong?

You don't make those charity boxes anymore.

Rejected?

Rejection.

I don't even know if our love ever started.

Has it really started?

I don't know.

I know.

Before I met your mother,

I've been rejected 23 times.

23 times?

Quiet down or your mom will hear me.

Turn on the faucet.

Come.

Dad, I'm surprised you have such a rich history.

It was just tough luck,

not being able to meet your mother first.

She's a good woman.

Even though she's loud and nagging,

but she still takes care of the household and us.

Just now,

she yelled at you outside,

then she came in and tells me to console you.

That's how she is.

She seems tough but she's soft hearted.

What do you mean?

She's got a knife for a mouth and tofu for a heart.

Honestly,

what kind of girls do you like?

When you're in a stable relationship,

don't forget to bring her home so we can meet her.

Dad,

would you let me date...

a girl who can't hear?

Dear,

What's up? Did he say anything?

Is he still sad?

What kind of a girl,

can sweep our Tian Kuo off his feet?

I would like to see if she is fat or skinny.

She can't hear.

Can't hear?

You mean "can't hear" as in her ears don't work?

Duh. What else could it be? Her nose?

Move the chairs.

Dear, you okay?

I'm fine.

Tian Kuo said that although she can't hear,

she is a hard working, optimistic, cute, lively,

filial, amicable, and kind girl.

She is nice to her sister, and everyone around her.

Tian Kuo said so.

There's nothing wrong with not being able to hear.

So long as you don't say anything no one will know.

What if you need to say something?

Then write it down.

Don't forget that Tian Kuo know sign language.

Tian Kuo does, but we don't.

No.

That's true.

(March to Deaflympics- Xiao Peng #1)

Tian Kuo.

Huang Tian Kuo.

Come down and go deliver lunch boxes.

How many take outs?

3.

3 take-outs.

Where is he?

Doesn't he know we're busy?

What.

Your sign language sucks. Luckily I understand.

Go. Go. Go.

I don't need you to tell me.

I'm his mom.

What's the hurry.

Tian Kuo.

Tian Kuo.

Will you come help mommy?

Mom. Dad.

Tian Kuo. Take this to the Hong Tai Company.

The receipt is on top.

- Okay. - Ride carefully.

Thank you.

Tian Kuo, your safety helmet.

- You must wear the helmet. - Thanks, mom.

Here.

This is $3,000. Keep it.

Don't hurry back. Go have fun with your friends.

Buy or eat something with this money.

Yeah, and...

Cheer up.

Yes, yes, yes...

Cheer up is the way to go.

Are you still mad at me?

Sorry,

I didn't mean to fight with you last time.

Will you forgive me, please?

Will you stop being angry?

I'm love-sick. Don't hit me.

Girls shouldn¡¦t be so narrow minded.

I already said I didn't look down on small money.

Will you stop being unreasonable?

Who would be angry for cash or coins?

Don't think you're the only one with dignity.

I have temper too.

It's finished.

She'll never talked to me again.

Isn't an apology enough?

What's up?

Are you okay?

I'm fine.

We're going to eat later.

You want to come?

Sure.

Just go back.

You?

I'll wait for them.

I can wait with you.

There's no need.

We're going to eat later.

I can go with you guys.

I don't want you to come.

(The end is near. Start planting trees. )

(One tree. )

(2 trees. )

(3 trees make a beautiful forest. )

(1 acre of rain forest vanish each second)

(which is the size of 2 football fields)

(137 species of animals become extinct daily)

(If the situation continues,)

(The water birds may soon be extinct.)

(So to prevent that from happening to you, )

(Take me and plant me in your home. )

Have you ever thought that we might not get along?

Not everyone can love water birds and trees.

Maybe someone wants me to disappear.

and you...

become extinct.

You drank alcohol?

What were you thinking?

You've just recovered, you can't drink.

What if it affects your training?

Have you forgotten your dream?

You only care about my dreams.

What about yours?

What?

What is your dream?

Doesn't living for another person bother you?

What are you talking about?

Your dream is my dream.

Why must you steal my dream?

Steal?

You are you, and I'm me.

Why do you project my dream on yourself?

No one can live for another person.

I may not be able to hear, but I still need my own life.

I won't get gold medals my entire life.

You shouldn't sacrifice your life for me.

Can you tell me what happened?

The coach told me,

My performance has regressed.

It's probably going to affect my eligibility.

You can't compete anymore?

No I can't.

I've lost the chance to compete this year,

the chance to show the world how hard I've worked,

and the chance for you to wave that flag for me.

All of the hard work is for nothing.

Sorry.

Sorry.

It's all my fault.

Sorry.

Don't you understand?

All this has nothing to do with you.

I'm not sorry that I cannot get a medal,

it's because I can't get the medal for you!

For me?

You work so hard.

You never go out dating.

You skip meals.

You've sacrificed everything for me,

but I can't win a gold medal for you.

How can I face you?

How will we pay the loan without the prize money?

Don't worry about the loan...

I'm your elder, but I let you take care of me.

Who's taking care of whom, does it matter?

I don't want to be your burden.

You are not my burden.

You are my sister.

I only need to stand still when I perform.

But when you swim,

you're competing in milliseconds.

To have you as an elder sister,

makes me so proud.

When we were kids.

You ignored those who bullied you.

You never got angry.

Yet when someone bullied me,

you would go and beat 'em up.

Having you as my elder sister,

I feel so proud.

You've never been a burden to me.

If there is a next life,

Will you still be my sister?

(Happy Meal Box Boy: How are you?)

(Me too. You need to rest. )

(March to Deaflympics- Xiao Peng #1:)

(You have the wrong person. )

(You must have mistaken me for another girl)

(I am Yang Yang. )

(I know you are Yang Yang. )

(Since you never reply to my messages, )

(and I can't stop thinking of you, )

(I fantasized that you wrote me many messages)

(Then I replied to them. )

(I can go to sleep now. )

(Are we that familiar?)

(Do you think that we won't get along)

(because of hearing problems?)

(Do you have a dream?)

(Yes. )

(Marry a girl, )

(have 2 kids. )

(One boy, one girl. )

(Is it an impossible dream, )

(for a hearing person to date someone)

(who is hearing impaired?)

(It's easier than your sister winning a medal)

Why is she ignoring me again?

Did I say something wrong again?

Yang Yang

I love you.

I love you.

She's gone again.

It's so beautiful here.

Do you remember catching crabs when we were kids?

I do.

We always returned home all messy and smelly.

Mom used to yell at us so angrily.

I laughed and said that you ran like a water bird.

A boy once told me,

That I looked like a water bird.

He's seen you run as well?

Is that boy Tian Kuo?

Yes.

He looks like a good guy.

You two are a good match.

I'm not going to date him.

Why?

He can't hear neither.

Do you like him?

I've often thought of him.

How come you can't just say you like him?

Is it because of me?

Egrettas fly according to seasons.

I hope you can be like an water bird,

and not be confined to one place.

If you leave me one day,

and fly freely like a water bird.

I would be very happy.

You don't want me to stay by your side?

No, I don't mean that.

I want you to believe that I can be independent.

I didn't say I don't believe you.

If you believe that I could be independent,

why would you reject a deaf person?

It's because you spend all your time on me.

You think you can't take care of him.

You don't think the deaf can take care of others.

Dad always encouraged us,

and told us to never give up.

I did not give up swimming.

You should not give up on him.

What's up?

- For me? - Yeah.

When did it arrive?

I don't know.

I thought it belonged to a customer,

but it said Tian Kuo.

You are Huang Tian Kuo, so it must be yours.

There's money too.

Lots of it.

Why did you come back?

She probably hasn't gone too far..

So what if I get her back.

Even if I get her back,

would you guys accept her?

That's the girl who can't hear?

The hard-working, optimistic, cute,

lively, energetic, filial,

kind, nice to her sister, and nice to everyone?

Yes.

Dear.

We should find time to learn sign language.

What?

You know.

Mommy just loves to talk.

Sometimes my chin gets sore because I talks too much.

It's good to let it rest every once in a while.

That would be better, right?

Yes, then my ears can rest too.

You think I'm noisy?

You're the one that said it, not me.

So you guys are okay?

Thank you mom, thank you dad.

I love you guys.

I love you guys to death.

Yang Yang

I want to invite you home for dinner.

Why?

I want to introduce you to my parents.

Why?

Because I like you.

I want to be your boyfriend.

But I can't hear.

They won't accept me.

They will see.

Besides, you told me before,

if the deaf cannot see, then they will be uneasy.

I guarantee you,

I will let you,

and them

see my love for you.

Can I invite you home for dinner?

Why?

I want to introduce you to my parents.

Why?

I want to give you a job at our restaurant.

But I can't hear.

Will your parents agree?

They...

will see

will see my...

They will see your effort and dedication.

Dad Mom

Dad Mom

Dear, they are here.

So pretty.

This is the girl I was talking about.

Yang Yang.

Hurry. Let her sit.

They asked you to have a seat.

Tian Kuo's Mom, that's me.

Move on.

(We welcome you. )

(Thank you for liking Tian Kuo. )

(Tian Kuo is just like you. )

(Hard-working. )

(Optimistic. )

Hurry up.

(Cute. )

Next one.

(Lively. )

Hurry up.

(Filial. )

Very amicable.

Very kind.

(Nice to his sister.)

Does Tian Kuo have a sister?

I don't think so.

Why did you put down sister?

He made a mistake.

Nice to his parents

Next one.

Nice to everybody. Hurry.

(So, will you marry him?)

She never said she's going to marry me.

How would you know if you don't ask?

She's not even my girlfriend.

Then what kind of a friend is she?

I do.

I do.

You can talk?

She can talk.

I thought you can't hear.

I can hear.

Why didn't you say anything?

You never asked.

That's because... because...

I thought you couldn't hear.

I didn't think you could hear neither.

How is that possible?

I sell meal boxes.

What does that have to do with the ability to hear?

True.

How are they related?

Are they related?

I don't think so.

I must have said something in front of you.

Yeah.

Yesterday.

Technically,

you've said something behind me.

You heard all that?

Then why did you lie to me?

You didn't tell me the truth neither.

I asked you why you're inviting me to your house.

You said you were going to find me a job.

So

You didn't come here to see my parents

because

I can hear, right?

Of course not.

It's because...

I like you.

Did you hear that.

She said she likes him.

I heard it.

She likes him.

Wait.

Then how did you guys talk when you dated?

We didn't talk.

We used sign language.

Sign language?

I've actually imagined your voice.

Yeah.

Who does it sound like?

Just like

you.

How did you become so skilled in sign language?

When I was in college,

I met a sign language teacher.

He asked me if I was interested.

So I studied under him.

You must have been a diligent student.

Honestly, after I met you,

I spent a lot of work on my sign language.

When I was young,

I did not like sign language,

because I always have to trans late for Xiao Peng,

so I never have enough time for myself.

Until one day,

Xiao Peng asked me if the piano sounds nice.

Then I started crying.

From that day on,

I studied sign language diligently.

I want her to understand all of the sounds.

I got it.

I got it.

It's like when I wanted you to hear the rain.

Why?

I think it sounds like longing.

When did the water bird I gave you have siblings?

Whenever I think of you,

I'll throw in a dollar.

Slowly, each one filled to capacity.

So I had to buy a new one.

I know you love me,

but can you let me go first?

Did you see Xiao Peng?

Xiao Peng?

Where?

Thanks.

Go. Go. Go.

Why didn't you go to practice?

I quit the game

What do you mean?

I can't regain my speed in time.

I've decided to look for a job first,

and practice while I work.

When I'm ready I'll enter the next competition.

Don't worry about the money.

I'll handle it.

Just focus on your training.

I told you.

I cannot get gold medals my entire life.

Even if I do,

I still have to work to support myself.

Whether I am a coach or a janitor,

as long as I am ready,

I can still enter the competition.

Awesome!

So touching

I support you!

Look at me.

Lin Xiao Peng.

In my heart.

You are already number 1!

Number 1.

Number 1 forever.

Thank you.

Number 1.

Subtitles: Arigon

(4 years later. )

(Love and dreams are miraculous. )

(They don't need to be heard, to be said, )

(or translated. )

For more infomation >> Romantic Movie |Hear Me| Full HD Sub (Indo, Eng, Viet, Persian,Brz) - Duration: 1:49:28.

-------------------------------------------

Grant Me Hope: 17-year-old Johslin enjoys singing, dancing, and fashion - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Grant Me Hope: 17-year-old Johslin enjoys singing, dancing, and fashion - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Soar With Me by Andrew Wrangell (Piano) - Duration: 3:44.

Hey audience!

I hope you enjoyed this original piece of music that I wrote.

I have an orchestral version coming out in two weeks so keep an eye out for it.

And if you'd like to support this channel and more music like this, head on over to

my Patreon where you can get some cool stuff like sheet music and mp3s.

Thanks for watching, see ya!

For more infomation >> Soar With Me by Andrew Wrangell (Piano) - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

(Liberian Music 2017) Soul Fresh - Dont Put Me There Official Music Video - Duration: 5:23.

Please Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe

For more infomation >> (Liberian Music 2017) Soul Fresh - Dont Put Me There Official Music Video - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Jio Phone Free Me Nahi I Dekhiye फ्री के नाम पर धोखा Term And Condition In Hindi - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Jio Phone Free Me Nahi I Dekhiye फ्री के नाम पर धोखा Term And Condition In Hindi - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

10 facts about me (ENG Subtitles) - Q&A #2 - Asiasiovlog #8 - Duration: 4:00.

Hi. Today I will tell you some facts about me and I will answer to your questions.

Let's start!

First fact.

I always wanted to be a teacher and teach young children.

Now I'm not a teacher, but I teaching on YouTube. And I have my own children.

Second fact.

I have 2 sons: Szymon and Mikołaj (Simon and Claus).

Third fact.

My favorite color is violet and all its shades.

Fourth fact.

My favorite drink is cappuccino with creamy foam.

Fifth fact.

During my studies I led children's choir and I sang in church.

Sixth fact.

I am fascinated by children photography and newborn photography.

Seventh fact.

I like traveling in places full of green, where I finding peace and quiet.

Eighth fact.

I don't like doing the same thing all the time. I'm still looking for new things to do.

That's why my channel is so diverse.

Ninth fact.

I really like talking. That's why I am a member of many groups on Facebook and not only.

Lady. Yes? She is going?

Tenth fact.

I love to bake cakes, cookies, pies and other sweet stuff.

I often post their photos on Instagram.

At the end, I will answer to some of your questions.

Do you prefer to make flowers out of crepe paper or out of ribbon?

It all depends on my mood on a given day.

However lately I do more ribbon flowers.

How did your life would look like without YouTube?

I would definitely have more time for myself.

But my life would not be so interesting and exciting.

As I have already mentioned, I am still looking for new things to do.

But video recording is one of the few things that I doing systematically for 3 years now.

Are we waving our legs?

How do you learn to do all these things?

I already have years of experience in making handicrafts.

During this time I learned many craft techniques.

Of course the Internet is very helpful in learning new things.

That's all for today. Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> 10 facts about me (ENG Subtitles) - Q&A #2 - Asiasiovlog #8 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

watch me whippet NAE NAE (whip nae nae parody) REALLY BAD - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> watch me whippet NAE NAE (whip nae nae parody) REALLY BAD - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

¡Dios mío, sí me siento las piernas! - Duration: 12:00.

For more infomation >> ¡Dios mío, sí me siento las piernas! - Duration: 12:00.

-------------------------------------------

6 Things Doctors Do That Make Me Go BLARGH! (Ep. 103) | #DisabledYouTuber - Duration: 6:10.

It's just [stressed noise]

so, uh in June, I had a spine setback where my spine pain was just like [opera singer sound]

really but not like yay cultural opera owww, like owwww, that's the volume, like lots of pain. lots

of pain. um, and so I had no choice but to see doctors about that.

so as I've been trying to get help from doctors, I keep coming across the same

phrases and the same problems. so one of the most common phrases that I hear from

doctors is "that's nothing". so yesterday I went to a spine doctor. took me two months

to get an appointment with this person and I had... I had recently had the MRI which I had to

fight for but that's another story. the MRI shows that, you know, um, there's

more herniations and problems in the the cervical and thoracic area than

there was before. and hmmmm that's where her pain is so, maybe, hmm, I mean I'm not a

doctor, but maybe it's connected. just what seem like that makes the most sense.

like it hurts there, things are not fully connected there. no, the doctor goes, no

that's nothing. yes, number two. um, it's your age. that was

the thing, I was told that the fact that I'm getting even more herniations and

disc bulges and all kinds of problems with my spine, is totally normal

I could have the same problem at like 38 39 and I wouldn't hear that but the

moment I turned 40. boom. number three. another reason why I'm in pain, according

to doctors, it's because I'm in a wheelchair. I don't know why doctors view

wheelchairs as a problem, instead of what they really are, is a

vehicle of freedom. it allows you to get to the bathroom, it allows me to leave my home.

it also helps my spine because guess when? when I have my, like, custom spine support and my

proper spine support it actually helps my spine pain. I am not, in pain because I'm

in a wheelchair. I had spine issues before I was in a

wheelchair. I'm in a wheelchair because I have spine and brain issues. my

wheelchair is not the problem. you know, they don't even ask me, like "do you do your own

physical therapy?" do you do any kind of exercises? they assume I don't, that I'm always in the

wheelchair, I never got out of the heelchair, which is the next thing that I hear a lot is: you need

physical therapy. first of all I do my own exercises and I do them in my home,

when my body is able to do them, not when there's an available time slot. because

just the process of me getting dressed, getting on the bus or wherever you know,

and... and going where I have to go, just to get physical therapy? I'm already tired.

I'm already in pain with my spine. But second of all, I've had physical therapy

before. every time I go to physical therapy, I get really like full-on

spastic. I tell them this is what happens to me, they're like "oh, don't worry. don't

worry. you'll be fine, you'll be fine. we can help you." cut to me getting full-on like

full body spastic, and they're like "*gasp* we've never encountered this before! we don't

know what to do!" I don't understand why the medical field does not know about

spasticity, about spastic-ness. it is an established medical thing, and it's just like, it's

not even like a new medical thing. it is an old medical thing and yet you're like

"well I get spastic spastic" "spastic? hmm. I've never heard of this word. I don't know -

what to do with people who are spastic." that's like why? how? did you... did doctors just skip

that day? like they're like "well, there's Spastic 101, but pft. we don't need to know about

that. let's play hookey and go to the bar" and the last problem that I have is that

you know, if you follow the show, you know that sometimes I am not able to engage

in conversation in real time. I can't always process what people are saying to me in

real time, and so verbal communication is not always my forte. and because, you know

even on a good day, you can't always remember everything you

want to say a doctor, all your questions. what I do is, I ... I type it up and

they look very very easy, it's not even a full page. would take minutes to read, I type it

up. but the problem is, so many doctors do not even like, if ... they'll maybe read

like like partial... partially read it, if they even read it at all. and... and then

they ask me questions, that they wouldn't need to ask me, if they just read the

fucking notes. I don't understand. I'm not handing them a thesis. you know, this is

not like I'm handing them, something like, "oh, did you... did you read the

article all about like, the rainbow popcorn?" shit that would be

completely irrelevant. this is like, relevant! so, it's safe to say that the

appointment was pretty fucking useless and by the time I got home, I just bawled my

eyes out. and I get, I get really depressed. it truly is like very a specific

kind of hell, when you are in need of medical help and you can't get medical

help because, you have doctors who are just ignorant um, and illogical and just...

and just are going too fast to like, properly do their job. when do you think? leave

your comments in the comment sections, because that's where they belong.

take care of yourselves. do self care as needed, she says to herself and to you. *tired laugh*

hang in there. hang in there, man. 'cus wooo. life.

For more infomation >> 6 Things Doctors Do That Make Me Go BLARGH! (Ep. 103) | #DisabledYouTuber - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

SIX GUILTY PLEASURES about ME - Duration: 1:42.

I'm very hesitant to even tell you.

A lot of people lose respect for me when I tell them this.

Hey folks!

This is six guilty pleasures about me.

So this will be embarrassing.

Number one. I like Legally Blonde okay.

That movie is good.

It's got a great plot line.

I love how she proves everybody wrong by going to law school.

Number two is that I like listening to the Joe Rogan podcast.

I just really love how he interviews such interesting people.

Number three you might already know.

I have an unhealthy obsession with quesadillas.

I do like the taste of a quesadilla, but I mainly just love to film myself making them.

Mostly because I think it's funny.

Number four is that I like a lot of weird foods such as:

black licorice, hot cheetos, pickles, garlic stuffed green olives.

Guilty pleasure.

Number 5 is I love to trim my fingernails.

I love a good pair of nail clippers. Yeah I love to get the hang nails off.

Number six is by far the most embarrassing.

I'm very hesitant to even tell you.

A lot of people lose respect for me when I tell them this.

I like listening to Owl City sometimes okay.

Just that one album with the boat on the front of it.

I just think that it's very happy and uplifting.

It puts me in a good mood.

I just, I understand if you're not watching this video anymore.

Not something I'm proud of.

A bonus guilty pleasure is that I enjoy a good dab.

So yeah. Welcome to me.

For more infomation >> SIX GUILTY PLEASURES about ME - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Carlos Pavón: "Me pone feliz la hermandad que hubo entre todos los equipos mexicanos" - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Carlos Pavón: "Me pone feliz la hermandad que hubo entre todos los equipos mexicanos" - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

★ Nightcore - Talk To Me | Hands Up Remix | Sugu Music ★ - Duration: 2:43.

Talk To Me Hands UP REMIX

Sugu Music Nightcore

For more infomation >> ★ Nightcore - Talk To Me | Hands Up Remix | Sugu Music ★ - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

STOP LOOKING AT ME YOU CREEP - Duration: 0:25.

* scrubs scrubs *

* Mesh Mishzur Tzur *

*i know*

*Turn the volume up*

*okay this is prank men*

VOLUME ON MEN

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FÓCK napisy by : Upity Magik 2k17

For more infomation >> STOP LOOKING AT ME YOU CREEP - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Did you miss me? - Duration: 1:40.

9pm to 12pm

For more infomation >> Did you miss me? - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

los castigos no funcionan con mi hijo 🤔 Mi niño me dice que no le importa que lo castigue - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> los castigos no funcionan con mi hijo 🤔 Mi niño me dice que no le importa que lo castigue - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

BUNNYKING - "โปรดกลับมา" (Come back to me)「Official Audio」 - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> BUNNYKING - "โปรดกลับมา" (Come back to me)「Official Audio」 - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Plan with me | October 2017 | More Bullet Journal Tips! - Duration: 7:57.

Hi everyone, as the leaves continue to turn and fall, I am going to walk you through my

October set up and give you some tips for creating a journal that is tailored to you!

So make yourself a cup of tea and cozy up as I share my few improvements since my very

first set-up!

And hopefully this will inspire you to create new ways of journaling.

If you are interested in my journal you can find a link to the super simple DIY tutorial

in the description!

I loved my september set-up and the storybook feel, so I kept the theme going for this month.

I didn't end up using my trackers as much as I wanted, really filling in my calendar

which is more my fault and not the set up.

I didn't keep up with the milestones as much as I wanted as well, but i'll try to

do that this month, and I definitely didn't like the format of my weekly set-up.

So I changed a few things and moved things around to help make the journal work for me.

Which leads me to tip #1 as I start my inking process:

Don't be afraid to change things up and be creative.

There are beautiful trackers and set-ups out there, but in the end, you'll need something

that will make it easy for you to use during the month.

So, take things here and there and build a journal that suits you.

I am pretty sure I'll be changing and adding a few things next month as life changes direction

on me.

So as you can see, I sketched out my layout again to save us some time, and now I am just

filling in with my micron.

For the cover page, I decided to continue the storybook, magical, woodland creature

theme into october but make it more appropriate for this season of fall.

Instead of doing blooming flowers, I am adding more focus on the leaves and stems, but I

can't really stop drawing flowers, so you'll see them here and there.

Here we have a cute little owl sitting on a mushroom as the wind picks up and swirls

the leaves in a magical way.

Underneath I put October in the same made up font as my last set-up using various line

weights to make it look good.

Next up, I changed it up a bit and went right into my table of contents.

I have the title on the left page with pumpkins, leaves, and flowers underneath.

On the right, I added a garland, the page numbers, and then the description of the section right next to it.

I actually had to finish my entire set-up to then go back and pencil these in.

So tip#2 is that it is okay to keep things the same.

I felt this weird pressure to create a brand new lay-out with new trackers, new everything

but then I realized that I wouldn't know if it worked for me.

And I also forgot that this is a functional journal I am creating, and I need to make

it so that I will use it.

So, keep things the same if they are working.

Especially the main skeleton of it.

As the months go and seasons change, add some decorations that changes it up a little bit.

But bottom line is, it is okay to have the same general layout.

Moving on to my 3 month calendar spread.

I kept the title At a glance and then added a little quote underneath "Have a little

faith."

Added some foliage up at the top with some fall leaves gently floating down.

And then on the right, I made this month larger up top and then the next two months down below

a little smaller.

I brought in my september fox here, sleeping as usual, with some leaves and flowers surrounding

it to tie it back to last month somehow.

This set-up was just perfect, because it helped me plan out my month and to also see what

the weeks are going to be like for the next two coming up.

Next, I skipped a page and then added my description for this month.

I wanted to created a break between the cover page, the table of contents, and then the

3 month spread, so info pages and the actual spreads that will require me to fill in info

during the month.

So it kind of acts likes a divider and a beginning mood page.

This is the month of exploration.

With the gradual but dramatic change in seasons, colors, and temperature, well in most places,

I think, it is the physical proof that time is passing which makes it the best time to

explore and try to take in the present moment.

I know this is a little deep, but I am excited for this month as I cast fear aside and strive

for my goals.

And then underneath that, I have a great quote that says: You can never cross the ocean unless

you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Moving onto my monthly calendar.

Again I have Monthly up on top and then a fallish garland going across.

Underneath that, is my monthly set-up with each square being about 1 inch and then I

have my goals on the right hand side.

This month, I want to build my website, work out 5 days a week, build my collection, have

more faith in general, and hopefully run a 5k.

This way, I have a little reminder to reach those goals, as I go through the month.

Now onto a new spread called my Daily routine.

One thing I realized with my trackers last month was that it was overwhelming for me

to have so much space to fill up.

There are times where I didn't keep up with it, so the spread sits empty and it's really

discouraging.

So I just wanted to keep it simple and more like a reminder for me to do the things that

I should.

More like a guideline versus a pressure filled test.

On the left I have a little bunny taking a nap on a tree stump with some more leaves

and flowers.

Then underneath I have the words Daily Routine.

On my right I have my general schedule in this super simple format, and then underneath,

don't laugh at me but I thought it would be clever to turn tracker into a pun as "try-acker."

Its essentially what it is, each day we try to work out or drink more water and some times

we don't do it but we tried.

And that effort should be noted as well.

It's a simple grid with two keys underneath try-acker, one for complete and one for tried.

There's also more boxes than there are days in the month, so either way it won't be

filled up which takes the pressure off from filling it all in.

I don't know if this is going to help you, but I am way more inclined to keep up with

this versus a full page tracker setup.

But I do admire so much, those who can keep up with all the beautiful trackers out there.

Moving onto my page of milestones.

I have the title on the left, keeping it consistent with the storybook feel, and then on my right

I have a little squirrel making a wish with a giant dandelion.

And again with the magical leaves in the wind.

Instead of changing this up and doing a goals or a specific list of some sort, this is a

little more open ended.

So whatever I am proud of or moments, that I want to remeber that are important to me

and my journey, I'll write it here randomly or down in a line.

I think that every single moment has some sort of weight towards your life and your

goals, so even if you haven't reached your goal, you've probably completed a few steps.

And I know when I am focused entirely on the end goal, I don't take the time to appreciate

how far I've come.

So this is the perfect way to just write it down and focus on it for a brief second.

Now finally, I have my weekly spread.

For the left, I drew three mushrooms, and some cool looking flower leafy stems, I don't

know what to call them, to tie the whole theme together.

I was going to go back and add some color into this spread, but I really liked how it

turned out so I am keeping it black and white.

And then underneath, I drew "weekly" and put to do lists underneath that.

For the weekly spread, I had it going across the page, each day being about an inch wide

with a daily goal box to the right.

There wasn't enough room to list out my tasks for the day and I had to cram a lot

into a little narrow box.

So now, I have good sized boxes and then a weekly goal, instead.

I have my days up on the left of each box and now I am just repeating that 5 more times

for the 5 weeks of october.

Here is the final flip through.

I am hoping that the changes I made would help me along with my goals and use this journal

as I want to.

I will be working on getting this entire spread up on a shop, so follow me on instagram to

stay updated!

Subscribe and give this video a thumbs up if you liked it and want to see more!

I just realized that I only officially gave you 2 tips but I still hope that this inspired

you to explore your creativity.

Thank you watching and I'll see you next time, bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét