Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily we Sep 29 2017

Our beer selection at Yard House is something we're very proud of

something that we've curated for many years

I love that you can get any flavor that you want

I love that it pairs so well with food

I love that it can do things that no other beverage on the planet can do...

it can bring people together.

Every guest is going to be able to find something that they want in a Yard House

whether it's from the brewery right down the street

or whether it's from all the way across the world

that's what we want

we want to be the home for all good craft and import beer.

For more infomation >> We Are YH - Greg Howard, Beverage Director - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mia Farrow: WE Day Toronto 2017 - Duration: 3:22.

Hello! Congratulations, first of all, on having what it takes to get here. Bravo

you! A little bit about me: When I was in my teens, by a lot of people's

standards I had it all, you know I had an acting

career and a salary - my mom was happy. I had earned a little respect in my

community that I loved in the acting profession, but still I felt that that

something was missing and I began a search for a life that

could be meaningful to myself and and to others. So I really didn't know

how to go about it, but in my early 20s I adopted the first of ten children. They

came from war zones and from America's inner cities. Most, all but one, have

profound disabilities. They became my teachers, my greatest joy, and often my

greatest challenge too. The children grew up and I was invited to join UNICEF and

I've traveled to war zones bearing witness to mass atrocity - crimes in South

Sudan, in Somalia, Congo, Syria and even genocide in Darfur. I would come home

and hug my kids and give interviews and write editorial pieces to bring

focus and funding, hopefully, to humanitarian causes and sometimes to

shame a world leader or two.

I'm in my 70s now and I continue to search for my reason for being here. I

I realized that the suffering and injustices continue to plague our

world - can often feel overwhelming. But don't give in to helplessness. Focus on

an issue that matters to you and inevitably you will begin to see what is

possible and you will begin to see solutions on how you can make a

difference. Somewhere in this process, you'll realize that your own life has

become meaningful. Don't don't look for happiness. You won't find it that way.

Look for someone to help and happiness will find you.

I want to thank you all for being here, for being you, and are you all ready?

Are you ready to get going? Yes? Because I have to tell you, you are

the generation I've been waiting for. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Mia Farrow: WE Day Toronto 2017 - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Secretary General Ban Ki-moon: WE Day Toronto 2017 - Duration: 10:11.

Please welcome to the stage, former Secretary General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon

Hello WE Day

it's an exciting day. I'm honored to share this room with you, so many

inspiring young people. You are here today because of the driving belief that

we can all do our part to make this world a better place through a desire

for change and concrete action plans.

You're right. Not only can we do this, we will. I want to thank the people and

City of Toronto for having me today.

Toronto is a special international City with the so many citizens flourishing at

the local level. Your series of beauty diversity and amazing ability to somehow

remain so upbeat, even in the coldest of winters, is to be applauded. Allow me to

express my appreciation to WE Day and WE Charity founders, Craig and Marc Kielburger

on their tireless efforts and great leadership in engaging so many young people

such as yourselves to take positive action and throwing events as fun as

this, remarkable.

They are great human beings, great leaders, aren't they? My special thanks also go to Prime

Minister Justin Trudeau. He is a good friend of mine and he is a great leader.

A true champion of youth and women's empowerment both at home and abroad.

He is also a leading voice in the fight against climate change. This is important.

As climate change will be the defining issue in your lifetimes as the Secretary

General of the United Nations, I recognized that international community

including countries, the United Nations, businesses and individuals such as young

people like yourselves need to take joint action together and change our

thinking and behavior in order to help our vulnerable planet. Can you do that?

Our climate is changing we have the best science available that details exactly

how, but seeing these changes with my own eyes, rather than reading about them in

scientific reports truly underscored the severity of the problem at hand.

During my time leading the United Nations, I have seen the ice caps melting

and the sea levels rising in the Arctic Circle and the Antarctica. I have seen

the Aral sea in Central Asia, Lake Chad in West Africa, once among the

largest lakes in the in the world drastically shrunken as a result of

environmental degradation and drought mismanagement. And in the past few months,

we have witnessed destructive wildfires profoundly affect billions in Western

Canada and the United States just as two hurricanes of historic intensity in the

Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico forced millions from their homes and rendered

the entire island virtually uninhabitable. Indeed climate change is no longer just

an environmental issue, it is also a security threat to our communities and

livelihoods as it increases poverty and hunger and contributes to forced

migration and multiplies other existing trends that often lead to instability

and conflict. But despite all of this, there is certainly hope. We have a

tangible plan of action to confront these threats to our planet in the Paris

Climate Change Agreement. That is one of my proudest career achievements as UN

Secretary General. It was signed by 196 state parties and entered into force

last forum. It sets ambitious yet achievable target to limit rising global

temperatures, combat greenhouse gas emissions, and first off, climate

resilient development. However youth engagement like yourself is and will

continue to be absolutely necessary to do this and this is where all of you

come in. WE Day Toronto, I need to ask a few favors from you. I'm asking you, I'm

asking you to take the lead on this issue because it is your future.

I'm asking you to remain engaged in your studies, your activism, your leadership

and your commitment to realizing as the citizens of tomorrow that we are truly

all in this together today. I'm asking you to be careful of our precious

natural resources and how they are used and consider taking a sustainability

pledge. I'm asking you again to spread the importance of these actions with your

friends, your parents, your teachers and others. I'm again asking you to think not

just about what climate changes means to young people in your neighborhood or

your city or your country but what it means to your peers all around the world.

I'm asking you, dear friends, to be the collective change-makers of tomorrow.

We are stronger together. I count on you the leaders of tomorrow, the leaders of our

future. Thank you, and I wish all the best. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Secretary General Ban Ki-moon: WE Day Toronto 2017 - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guard: The Worst Hyena We Know song (with lyrics) | Rescue in the Outlands - Duration: 1:32.

Hyenas should be rotten Hyenas should be mean

But then you got Jasiri

She's like nothing that you see

She's nice to other creatures

Yeah, the circle of life

But when it comes to my guys

She causes nothing but strife

She's the worst hyena we know

So bad

She makes me mad just at hello

So bad

Yeah, she's friendly and kind

Drives me out of my mind

She's the worst, the worst

The worst hyena we know

So when we got to face her, like what just happened now

We got her all outnumbered but she beats us somehow

She gives a little laugh and a cute little smile

But then she kicks our tails and she does it in style

She's the worst hyena we know

So bad

She makes me mad just at hello

So bad

Yeah, she's friendly and kind

Drives me out of my mind

She's the worst, the worst

The worst hyena we know

Did I forget to mention Kion?

Yeah, you did

She and him are like best friends

And when they're both together

It's impossible to defend

When will it end?

I don't know.

Me neither.

She's the worst hyena we know

So bad

She makes me mad just at hello

So bad

Yeah, she's friendly and kind

Drives me out of my mind

She's the worst, the worst

The worst hyena we know

For more infomation >> The Lion Guard: The Worst Hyena We Know song (with lyrics) | Rescue in the Outlands - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Lion Guard ,,The Worst Hyena We Know" ,,Rescue in the Outlands" English lyrics / Polish lyrics - Duration: 1:32.

Hyenas should be rotten Hyenas should be mean

But then you got Jasiri

She's like nothing that you see

She's nice to other creatures

Yeah, the circle of life

But when it comes to my guys

She causes nothing but strife

She's the worst hyena we know

So bad

She makes me mad just at hello

So bad

Yeah, she's friendly and kind

Drives me out of my mind

She's the worst, the worst

The worst hyena we know

So when we got to face her, like what just happened now

We got her all outnumbered but she beats us somehow

She gives a little laugh and a cute little smile

But then she kicks our tails and she does it in style

She's the worst hyena we know

So bad

She makes me mad just at hello

So bad

Yeah, she's friendly and kind

Drives me out of my mind

She's the worst, the worst

The worst hyena we know

Did I forget to mention Kion?

Yeah, you did

She and him are like best friends

And when they're both together

It's impossible to defend

When will it end?

I don't know. Me neither.

She's the worst hyena we know

So bad

She makes me mad just at hello

So bad

Yeah, she's friendly and kind

Drives me out of my mind

She's the worst, the worst

The worst hyena we know

For more infomation >> Lion Guard ,,The Worst Hyena We Know" ,,Rescue in the Outlands" English lyrics / Polish lyrics - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

'All we can do right now is wait': APD sergeant fights for life after severe burns - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> 'All we can do right now is wait': APD sergeant fights for life after severe burns - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ladybosses "All We Do is Lift" - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Ladybosses "All We Do is Lift" - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

8 CUTTING EDGE MINDS ANSWER THE QUESTION – WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WE - Duration: 18:55.

8 CUTTING EDGE MINDS ANSWER THE QUESTION � WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WE DIE?

What happens after death, no one knows for sure. It is a question of theory and imagination

mixed with ancient wisdom and intuitive guesses. Most of us can agree, however, that the human

being is a soul which lives for a time in a physical body. The soul feels infinite,

and records of near-death experiences clue us into the possibility that some greater

journey begins the moment the body dies.

It may seem that the realms of science and spirit are at odds with each other, but when

examining the greatest questions of human existence, such as what happens after we die,

the two disciplines converge. Even Einstein came to the conclusion that science and spirit

are intrinsically inter-related, noting:

�Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that

a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and

one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble.� ~Albert Einstein

In his book The New Science of Psychedelics: At the Nexus of Culture, Consciousness, and

Spirituality, author and researcher David Jay Brown asked a number of contemporary leaders

in the fields of consciousness, spirituality and science how they would answer the question.

Their replies exemplify the broad possibilities, the hopes, and the

1. Ram Dass, Psy.D

Spiritual teacher, former Harvard professor, pioneer of the LSD movement and author of

the seminal book Be Here Now, Ram Dass shares his thoughts, referring to The Tibetan Book

of the Dead.

I think it jumps into a body of some kind, on some plane of existence, and it goes on

doing that until it is with God. From a Hindu point of view, consciousness keeps going through

reincarnations, which are learning experiences for the soul. I think what happens after you

die is a function of the level of evolution of the individual. I think that if you have

finished your work and you�re just awareness that happens to be in a body, when the body

ends it�s like selling your Ford�it�s no big deal. I suspect that some beings go

unconscious. They go into what Christians call purgatory.

They go to sleep during that process before they project into the next form. Others I

think go through and are aware they are going through it, but are still caught. All the

Bardos in the Tibetan Book of the Dead are about how to avoid getting caught in the afterlife.

�Those beings are awake enough for them to be collaborators in the appreciation of

the gestalt in which their incarnations are flowing. They sort of see where they�re

coming from and where they�re going. They are all part of the design of things. So,

when you say, did you choose to incarnate? At the level at which you are free, you did

choose. At the level at which you are not, you didn�t. Then there are beings who are

so free that when they go through death they may still have separateness. They may have

taken the bodhisattva vow which says, �I agree to not give up separateness until everybody

is free,� and they�re left with that thought. They don�t have anything else. Then the

next incarnation will be out of the intention to save all beings and not out of personal

karma. That one bit of personal karma is what keeps it moving. To me, since nothing happened

anyway, it�s all an illusion�reincarnation and everything�but within the relative reality

in which that�s real, I think it�s quite real.� ~The Tibetan Book of the Dead

2. Alex Grey

Visionary artist, consciousness researcher and psychedelic advocate Alex Grey also looks

at this issue with reverence to the Tibetan philosophy.

I accept the near-death research and Tibetan Bardo explanations.

Soon after physical death, when the senses shut down, you enter into the realms of light

and archetypal beings. You have the potential to realize the clear light, our deepest and

truest identity, if you recognize it as the true nature of your mind and are not freaked

out.

If you don�t, you may contact other less appealing dimensions. No one can know, of

course, until they get there. Some people have had experiences which give them certainty,

but consciousness is the ultimate mystery. I�d like to surrender to the process on

its deepest level when death occurs, but I will probably fail, and be back to interview

you in the next lifetime. 3. Peter Russell, M.A., D.C.S.

Peter Russell is a leading consciousness researcher, presenter, and a faculty member of the Institute

of Noetic Sciences. His views center around the nature of human consciousness.

I have no idea what happens to life after death. I�ve studied the near-death experience

a bit, and it fascinates me. It would seem that one way of understanding it is that the

individual consciousness is dissolving back into the infinite consciousness.

The consciousness that I experience has this individual limitation because it is functioning

in the world through my body, through my nervous system, through my eyes and ears. That�s

where our sense of being a unique individual comes from. When we begin to die and let go

of our attachment to the body, consciousness lets go of that identity which it gained from

its worldly functioning, and reconnects with a greater infinite identity. Those who�ve

had near-death experiences often report there seems to be this dissolving of the senses,

and a moving into light. Everything becomes light after death.

There�s this sense of deep peace and infinite love. Then they come to a threshold after

death, beyond which there is no return. But we don�t know what happens beyond there,

if there is indeed life after death, because the people who come back haven�t gone beyond

it. When I think of my consciousness, when I think of �me-ness,� it seems to be something

that is created during this life through this interaction with the world, but doesn�t

exist as an independent thing. I think that a lot of our concerns about life after death

come from wanting to know what is going to happen to this �me� consciousness. Is

�me� going to survive? I believe that this thing we call �me� is not going to

survive. It�s a temporary working model that consciousness uses, but in the end it�s

going to dissolve. A lot of our fear of death is that we fear this loss of �me-ness,�

this loss of a sense of a separate unique identity. It�s interesting that people who�ve

been through the near-death experiences and experienced this dissolving of the ego and

realized that everything is okay when that happens, generally lose their fear of death.

They feel incredible liberation in life. 4. Bernie Siegel, M.D.

Bernie Siegel is a pediatric surgeon and author of Love, Medicine, and Miracles, expresses

the conviction that consciousness continues after death.

What I am sure happens to consciousness after death is that it continues on. I don�t see

it in a sense of saying, �Oh, I�m going to be reincarnated.� No, your body is gone,

but what you have experienced and are aware of will go on in the life after death. So

somebody will be born with your consciousness, and it will affect the life they live.

I know people who see life�s difficulties as a burden and say, �Why is God punishing

me?� and �Why am I going through this?� Maybe these people ought to be asking �What

am I here to learn, experience, and change?� Rather than sitting there whining and complaining.

�What can I do?� and �What am I here to learn?� Now, I don�t criticize these

people because I remember Elisabeth K�bler-Ross saying that if you�re in high school you

don�t get mad at somebody in first grade. So I think we�re at different levels of

consciousness based upon our experience and what we are born with. But I personally believe

from my experience, for instance, that one of the reasons I�m a surgeon in this life

is because I did a lot of destruction with a sword in a past life�killing people and

animals. This is not conscious, like the answers I gave you earlier, but at a deeper level

I chose to use a knife in this life to cure and heal with rather than kill with. I often

say to people, �Think about things that affect you emotionally, that you have no explanation

for. This may be due to some past-life experience, and that is why you�re acting the way you�re

acting.� Now, whether I�m right or wrong, I have to say that, as long as it�s therapeutic

that�s what I�m interested in. But on a personal level, I believe that consciousness

is nonlocal, and it can be carried on and picked up by people and so I believe in life

after death. I think this shows in animals too. There�s a certain wisdom that they

have. 5. Larry Dossey, M.D.

Author of Healing Words: The Power of Prayer, Larry Dorsey is a doctor and consciousness

researcher.

If we acknowledge that consciousness is nonlocal�that it�s infinite in space and time�then this

really opens up all sorts of possibilities for the survival of consciousness following

physical death, that is, for experiencing life after death. If you reason through this

and follow the implications of these studies, you begin to realize that consciousness that�s

nonlocal and unrestricted in time is immortal. It�s eternal. This is as hopeful as the

current view of the fate of consciousness is dismal. This totally reverses things. So

we are led to a position, I think, where we see that even though the body will certainly

die, the most essential part of who we are can�t die, even if it tried�because it�s

nonlocally distributed through time and space. Our grim vision of the finality of death is

revised. Death is no longer viewed as a gruesome annihilation or the total destruction of all

that we are. So there are tremendous spiritual implications that flow from these considerations,

in addition to the implications for health.

In fact, I believe that the implications for health are the least of it. A lot of people

who encounter this area take a practical, bare-bones, utilitarian approach to it. They

say, �Wow, now we�ve got a nifty new item in our black bag�a new trick to help people

become healthier. Certainly these studies do suggest that this is a proper use of healing

intentions and prayer, and I�m all for that, but the thing that really gets my juices flowing

is the implication of this research for immortality. For me, that�s the most exciting contribution

of this entire field. The fear of death and whether there is life after death has caused

more pain and suffering for human beings throughout history than all the physical diseases combined.

The fear of death is the big unmentionable�and this view of consciousness is a cure for that

disease, that fear of death. 6. Rick Strassman, M.D.

Well-known for his research into DMT, as presented in the documentary The Spirit Molecule, Strassman

leans on Zen philosophy while expressing his uncertainty.

I think life continues after death, but in some unknown form. I think a lot depends upon

the nature of our consciousness during our lives� how attached to various levels of

consensus reality it is. My late/former Zen teacher used to use the analogy of a lightbulb,

with electric current passing through it. The lightbulb goes out, but the current continues,

�changed� in a way, for its experience in the bulb. He also referred to like gravitating

toward like in terms of the idea of the need for certain aspects of consciousness to develop

further, before it can return to its source. That is, doglike aspects of our consciousness

end up in a dog in a life after death, humanlike aspects get worked through in another human,

plantlike aspects into plants, and so on. 7. Dean Radin, Psy.D.

Psychologist Dean Radin is the author of Supernormal: Science, Yoga, and the Evidence for Extraordinary

Psychic Abilities, and an outspoken pioneer of consciousness research with the Institute

of Noetic Sciences. He questions the origins of thoughts and personal identity, wondering

if that information is produced by the body or by something greater.

I expect that what we think of as ourselves�which is primarily personality, personal history,

personality traits, and that sort of thing�goes away, because most of that information is

probably contained in some way in the body itself. But as to some kind of a primal awareness�life

after death�I think it probably continues, because it�s not clear to me that that�s

produced by the body. In fact, I think that elementary awareness may be prior to matter.

So when you go into a deep meditation and you lose your sense of personality, that may

be similar to what it might be like to be dead. On the other hand, if you�re not practiced

at being in that deep state, or don�t know how to pay attention to subtle variations

in what might at first appear to be nothingness, it�s not clear that your consciousness would

stay around very long. In other words, you might have a momentary time when you have

this sense of awareness, and then it just dissolves. It goes back and becomes part of

the rest of everything. So it�s like a drop that settles into the ocean and disappears

into it. On the other hand, some people who either spend a lifetime preparing in meditation,

or who are naturally adept, may be able to sustain being a drop. They may be able to

settle into that ocean of life after death and still have a sense of their �dropness,�

even though they�re also now part of the ocean. Then maybe one�s sense of awareness

would expand dramatically, and yet still have a sense of unity. I imagine that all this

probably occurs in a state that is not bound by space and time as we normally think about

it. So, presumably, you would have access to everything, everywhere. I imagine that

something like that is the reason why ideas of reincarnation have come about, because

people remember something about it. They may even remember something about the process

of coming out of this ocean into a drop in the life after death, into a particular incarnation,

because a drop is embodied in a sense. . . . If there�s anything that psychology teaches

it�s that people are different. So I imagine that there may be as many ways of experiencing

after-death as there are people to experience it. And no one explanation is the �correct�

one. 8. Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D.

Known for his theory of morphic resonance, Rupert Sheldrake is biologist, biochemist,

parapsychologist, and author of Science Set Free. He leans on the importance of considering

human experience when answering this question.

For me the best starting point for this question of whether or not there is life after death,

is experience.

We all have the experience of a kind of alternative body when we dream. Everyone in their dreams

has the experience of doing things that their physical body is not doing. When I dream I

might be walking around, talking to people, even flying, yet these activities in my dreams,

which happen in a body, are happening in my dream body. They�re not happening in my

physical body, because my physical body�s lying down asleep in bed. So we all have a

kind of parallel body in our dreams. Now, where exactly that�s happening, what kind

of space our dreams are happening in, is another question. It�s obviously a space to do with

the mind or consciousness, but we can�t take for granted that that space is confined

to the inside of the head. Normally people assume it must be, but they assume that all

our consciousness is in our heads, and I don�t agree with that assumption. I think our minds

extend beyond our brains in every act of vision, something I discuss in my book The Sense of

Being Stared At, and Other Aspects of the Extended Mind.

So I think this idea of life after death, then, relates to out-of-the-body experiences,

where people feel themselves floating out of their body and see themselves from outside,

or lucid dreams, where people in their dreams become aware they�re dreaming and can will

themselves to go to particular places by gaining control of their dream. These are, as it were,

extensions of the dream body.

Now, when we die, it�s possible, to my way of thinking, that it may be rather like being

in a dream from which we can�t wake up.

This realm of consciousness that we experience in our dreams may exist independent of the

brain, because it�s not really a physical realm. It�s a realm of possibility or imagination.

It�s a realm of the mind. It�s possible that we could go on living in a kind of dream

world, changing and developing in that world, in a way that�s not confined to the physical

body. Now, whether that happens or not is another question, but it seems to me possible.

The out-of-body experiences and the near-death experiences may suggest that�s indeed what�s

going to happen to us when we die. But the fact is that we�re not really going to find

out until we do die, and what happens then may indeed depend on our expectations. It

may be that materialists and atheists who think that life after death will just be a

blank would actually experience a blank. It may be that their expectations will affect

what actually happens. It may be that people who think they�ll go to a heavenly realm

of palm oases and almond-eyed dancing girls really will. It may be that the afterlife

is heavily conditioned by our expectations and beliefs, just as our dreams are.

Final Thoughts

The exploration of human consciousness is the next frontier in science and spirituality.

Cutting edge ideas lead to revolutions

in human thought, science and the arts. What do you think? What does happen after we die?

For more infomation >> 8 CUTTING EDGE MINDS ANSWER THE QUESTION – WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WE - Duration: 18:55.

-------------------------------------------

WE ARE LUST - Duration: 2:01.

Do you know who makes the porn you watch?

We are Erika Lust Films, and these are our values:

We love adult cinema,

and we take great care in every detail of our films.

We pay everyone fairly, from interns to performers.

We promote transparency, respect and ethical practices

in adult cinema through advocacy and activism.

We discuss and agree every element of a shoot

beforehand with all of our performers.

We pay a fair commission to every Director or studio

we feature on our sites.

We challenge mass produced mainstream pornography

by directly funding and producing a new wave of adult cinema

created by women.

Diverse ethnicities, ages and body types

are central to creating our ground-breaking erotic cinema.

We have nothing to hide,

because we are proud of what we do.

Women's pleasure matters.

We are Lust.

For more infomation >> WE ARE LUST - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

If You Love Cheese As Much As We Do, This Is the Tutorial for You - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> If You Love Cheese As Much As We Do, This Is the Tutorial for You - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Larry Lamb Is Less Than Impressed With The Wedding Photos...*We Can't Watch* | Celeb Juice 2017 - Duration: 2:50.

I'm in love not sure whether it's entirely appropriate music

we've got some holiday snaps here that we've collected for George and Larry

we're just gonna look up really see if we can bring some fond memories back

like oh yeah there's y'all's and there yeah pretty tanker but if you remember

where you are though what's that one from MphasiS I think do you remember

where you work for this one

stroke you know

back to that one thing if you can see that see

in the street

I've got the end of the night

me

you

For more infomation >> Larry Lamb Is Less Than Impressed With The Wedding Photos...*We Can't Watch* | Celeb Juice 2017 - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

PUBG | WE GOT the AWM & M249!! - Duration: 20:52.

Yee hello people from YT. My name is lemonsmoothie

Welcome to another video

Today imma show you how to

IDK, sorry people

Don't don't you dare speaking Hebrew with me! Dont fuck me plz

Okay, I want

Ahhh you picked it up

REEEE, What what what?

Ha Saucee

4+4=8

SAUCE

Fucking retarded guy that he is

OH MATE....MAAATEE

Well I have three extended mags

So if we find guns, i give youu

here for your second gun oh

Oh mini? Here

Like I got you mate "laughing"

I got you. I got you might

You might be surprised oh

But I've got you hey, bro

Look look in the window

No come look in this window

Outside

Look suicide is not OK

They block your damage no

Look top left you you retard

They're somewhat where yeah oh

Yeah

oh

wait hold on oh

All the way up all the way up I think

Yeah, yeah all the way better rocks to 4255

Watch out. I think yeah. You can't see you I

don't

Yes, what no no, I don't

I need loot. I need a gun I need good gun

I'm not sure if the guy. I killed theirs

But it wasn't m16 I can bring you some boots and there wasn't a prison. Let's check it. Where's it done? Well where's I'm 16?

That's a fucked up or in hangars one of the hangars supposed to be or net

One of those just check yeah, but I don't know which one

wait

Like the bottom floor the first floor

Well I'm gonna loot the guy no, I lose him he has nothing no

Odie stealing yeah, oh good job

That was really lucky because I didn't have any like

Like

Oh, I I know I have no, but I didn't have where did it die

More on this part, and I don't find the m16 de

You'll find it's only supposed to be four hundred percent in one of the hangars. Oh the hangars

I thought you said there isn't or prison or hangars

Most left side of the right side hangars

Will see

Ya

Oh, and I'm 69 AMC and and in a key point death aks 12 bullets earth. Oh, I got some acre

So what do you I mean, I got a camera

I'll I'll take down 16 from here. Then if you don't need to Iggy. I'll take it okay

I'm gonna bring you the bullets wait

okay, yeah like what - I'm gonna bring you all the one -

That's a lot say thanks bitch. Thank you

Thanks, you sir. Thanks said what they away. I don't have five point six that murder. I need some

I have a present for you here

Come here wait

Bullshit yeah, Oh

Extended to me. Well your sir a cab up there or not 12 bullets. Yeah, no, I mean the aka like the weapon yah

Yah, yah yah yah yah, yah

I just wanna know your daughter

Where weird it take I die oh just think you feel gonna be on at the edge

Yeah, oh wait. We're in the circle. I thought oh my god. Yes

Okay, if you're gonna be on tomorrow order like in midnight. You can tell me I'm probably gonna be up because I

Yeah, it's Friday right today

Yeah, because it is part it because we're like is special day. Oh, I don't see the guy. That's dead

Where's the house there big red just above it

But I see us too, I can drive you like what the yesterday

Mm-hmm if you really need yeah, I need to

Wear the helmet I should have marked it yeah, you should

It's fine you sure where is it all the way on the top of your rock? Yeah, yeah, all right all right there just

Don't see it okay keep going. I'm going all the way in a dog. Oh, well. Maybe I can spot it from here

It's supposed to go on left side right side done they just

Left side right side okay. I'm sure I'm not sure like him for that worried was

Like excuse me

I'm trying to look Oh

How many what is your meds?

One first a three benches and four energies. Oh, I have five birthday. There is no

High school this year you could have told me this is on cereal

It's annoying

Well, we're in the border, so that's fine, but still

Snowing I'd ever find it oh

I think no

You weren't you one couldn't kill them from there?

She's like maybe from here Oh

God

That's cool

It's so chilly game I know right so

I'm finding Clyde. I'm in the car Clyde. I'm here

Wait hold on. I'm taking a bandage

Do you me take send Mac?

I'll find us the Preston. I don't know find a cure for me come here

What do you have this oh, thank you

Thank you aya fine. What would it? I thought of energy's Oh? Oh machine you have three hey first at four

Well now tied up. Oh. Yeah first find a okay

Let's drive somewhere else to find you. Thank you no I want to bar the body too bad

I'm gonna stay here till top ten

Yeah, oh

If all the aching nigger. Oh shit. Where is it there?

No, I just said

the n-word

You're black right

You know well half am I right. Yeah, exactly, so you can say in the summer

Shut up, you're

Okay, I still don't fucking find it. I don't know what's up

You know what I'm gonna do for up there. Just oh I see the Wow. I know I see oh

My god, I just saw it

Yeah, probably um do you need to read that or something yeah?

No action is Mac also

Know okay?

Yeah

I'm ready to rumble

It's like seriously like fucking four minutes of us are really looking. Oh my god vehicle explosion

And what if we just got killed if we found the egg, and then we just got killed I would be fucked

Did you check every hangar

Yeah

We can't actually just stay here for a few

More seconds yeah, but it's whirring

Why is it boring?

Cuz we're just here

Well if you want not stand your drop oh

That's fine, okay, so as do their

Rosa mine nice shit up yours okay, okay, okay, and no an gilsu 2000

Okay, okay wait I'm gonna work it like where I think it is

don't you see that's

Yeah, close. Oh, I just like marked worried didn't want to be so we just need to go that way and

Find it it's actually pretty close well

for a car with a car

Yeah, and like in the morning. It's never gonna be close. Yeah exactly

If you drive fast you'll probably see where you're still want to see you where it is sure

You

Strife forward Oh

It's supposed to be here

Please let nobody be here

Where is it hello, No?

Where is it?

It has to be here somewhere. Oh, I see people to work do your left left lever left, okay, go more or less yeah

like over the hill the car, that's why

We're liking them. No we're not they got the dog. They got it off. I am

Yeah, let's go for oh, it's you guy but no more to the left oh

Wait I can't I think I can shoot him hold on I'm gonna, I think ya seem hold on I

Shot his head I think

Wait let's finish his friend where is it? I don't know did you know oh yeah soon? He'd be on tree

I wish I wish I will your free your friend. He's on the left side left side. I see him peeking left side

Gone, I can shoot if you get him. Here's the info

Boat just wait you should we should explode the car to be honest? Oh, yeah, so just you

I'll throw Ned hold on. I'm mature own it

Going down the car. I got him way more I

See him hold on

Really my motion is to kill them dude. Sorry my name. I am this weapon sold if you want

Y'all don't take didn't

If he's a suppressor for air you know yeah, I'll give thee because

Time same thing go I'll take take tactical scope if not haven't yet

Imma take em for the time say it's cool, shut up

Shit hold on just a shut up uh

M249

I'll take here take all this out. I don't need it anymore

I don't know. Why just seven point six all sandwiches wait when I took the guy maybe add more stuff

Oh a behind the tree more to the left left I left

This one this one here huh oh

This one yeah here oh, I need some bandages

Oh

Special level smile moment maybe where is the

Car that it came with I don't know what car we came with

We can't they to us. He

Take a look at me the guy damaged. No. No I I couldn't innate it

Bro and for what time say it's go up all attachments and the fucking m249

How many kills to have one family Oh

Okay, I never played with a m249 so just like it's three bullets. I think to finish you guys

Oh, there's only three much

Because it's so powerful

There are talks Hotel talk

Don't shoot us

Oh my god, I think the circle might be the bridge

If it is work. Look just go to my yellow marker. I think that's not on the other foot

More to the left off. Oh

God

You see you see the yellow house that one or there's a bike though

That watch out there might be people I think I'm pretty sure about that okay. I'll go hear something

yeah, we

Should throw a nade just saying what I think in kuribandit car?

Oh wait what I get shot from behind. Yeah. Oh yes

Well what does a guy near hold on okay?

Is he dead, or is he not?

Oh

My god. Oh, my god a good job. I follow me tell me if you find the sniper I

Don't know check about the others are the lone suppressor 4sm very low

Another for school and one is for scoffs. I have fucking seven earner section AIDS

he has attachments but

Oh the next door is

What it what he says has his friend does he have sniper

Mini-14 now, I don't need it. Oh, there's a suppressor

or

They are

Ready, I didn't see it

There for time or a fifth one oh

I'll tell you things like I didn't see that

You wanted to take the sniper

Whatsover mini-14. I haven't me. I really should I take it or should I just get my M & Floyd's

Fm4 I don't know I think because I don't know how Oh the drop it's here no way

Which our throw it's

What is a double um? I'm good I'm dropping. Oh oh

Where's that from oh? Oh? I'm so low I'm so low

Rent to me routine no way hold on I'm trying to come I don't know where to spawn

Sam I hope he doesn't have shot me

I'm gonna cry oh, I see people I stay us oh yeah, this one just run into the building

Straighten okay go go

Eww do you need time say scope

Oh

And I've extended magnitude for the aid of your M

That's so low P

And a compensator. Oh my god, brother. We are standing need to win this game

We need we need to okay need to cart. We need a car how much nice do you have I?

Have six you need soup came here wanna shoot them Oh

Another fucking bike Oh

Too soon mmm

I'm oh I'm getting shot from beyond okay, though

Oh my god i'ma die. I'm going to die

I'm going to die. I've unearthed where the damage is not too bad

I'm gonna fastest fastest. We're going to die shit

People's gonna breach Campitelli. Yeah. Okay wait. Yeah. Yep. Yep

For more infomation >> PUBG | WE GOT the AWM & M249!! - Duration: 20:52.

-------------------------------------------

Moranbong Band - We will go to Mount Paektu [HD, English Subs]. - Duration: 4:08.

We will go

- we will go

To Mount Paektu

In spring, we will go, in winter, we will go

Mount Paektu - Mount Paektu home of my heart

In the storm it gives us the will to go on

It is a battle site of revolution that braces up our faith

We will go

- we will go

To Mount Paektu, we will go

Calling to us

To Mount Paektu, we will go

In the midst of a dream, we will go, Anytime, we will go

Mount Paektu - Mount Paektu home of my heart

It is the place calling miracles and fortune to this land

And leading heroic Korea on the road to victory

We will go

- we will go

To Mount Paektu, we will go

Calling to us

To Mount Paektu, we will go

We will go - we will go

To Mount Paektu, Mount Paektu calling us

All our lives, we will go, Generation after generation, we will go

Mount Paektu - Mount Paektu home of my heart

All the way following the Party on the road to glory

Giving us the spirit of victory, it is the sacred mountain of the sun

We will go

- we will go

To Mount Paektu, we will go

Calling to us

To Mount Paektu, we will go

We will go - we will go

To Mount Paektu, we will go

Calling to us

To Mount Paektu, we will go

For more infomation >> Moranbong Band - We will go to Mount Paektu [HD, English Subs]. - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Stand Up America: Music Video - We've Got To Come Together - Duration: 3:42.

Stand Up America... We've got to come together...

Well I woke up Sunday Morning

In a state of gratitude

Till I turned on the morning news

Saw people acting fool

Burning Flags and Kneeling Down

During the Star Spangled Banner Ya'll

I got you tell you... Really made me sad.

And I yelled Shame to my Left and Right

Cause there's a soldier on the battlefield

Fighting for their lives

All to blame

Whether Black or White

But look how far we've come together ya'll

Can't you see the light?

Got home early from work

Had a grateful attitude

Then I turned on the evening news

President was talking fool

There were racists in the streets

Media allowing them to speak

Giving them a voice just makes us mad

First amendment sometimes sad

Shame to my left and right

When there's soldiers on the battlefield

Fighting for your rights

All to blame whether black or white

But look how far we've come together ya'll

Can't you see the light?

See the light...

America

Some things should be sacred

That's all I'm saying

And if you get down on your knees

I sure hope your praying

Giving thanks because we're free

Giving hope to those in need

Because we can

Yeah I yelled shame shame shame

To my left and right

There's a solider on the battlefield

Who's trying to survive

All to blame

Whether black or white

Look how far we've come together ya'll

Can't you see the light

See the light...

America

America

For more infomation >> Stand Up America: Music Video - We've Got To Come Together - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lilly Singh - WE Day Toronto 2017 - Duration: 5:45.

What up WE Day it's your girl Superwoman make some noise!

I am so happy to be here today and I want to talk to you all about something

that affects us all, you know that is? Fads. Let's start with this: fidget

spinners. Why were they popular, like spin on out of here, no. What about this, the

mannequin challenge. Who decided we should stand around like we're living in

the Eaton Center store window? Who? How about this one, damn Daniel! Sure those

were some nice kicks, but really, really? There's one thing that I wish was a fad,

and it's been around for way too long, and it's girl-on-girl hate. The sad

reality is girl on girl hate exists in schools and online and it never made any

sense to me, you know why? Because we all know how awesome women are! I mean come

on. Selena Gomez. Boss. Boss. Zendaya. Goddess. What about Demi Lovato. Queen queen!

I dare you to watch a Beyonce video and not feel inspired to run the world, I

dare you. And for each and every girl here in this

audience, you're just as strong, powerful, capable, smart, funny, beautiful and

awesome as every single one of those women too. So here's what I want us to do.

Okay, pay attention, here's what I want us to do, I want us to end

girl on girl hate forever. I want to block out the negativity, hit unsubscribe, tell

it to go away, just delete it's number off your phone, okay?And how are we going to do

it? Well, it looks like a simple hashtag but it's actually a world-changing

philosophy. It's called #GirlLove. Girl Love is all about ending the cycle of

girl on girl hate and encouraging girls to empower one another because women who

build each other up are also building the entire world up. Empowered women

means better living conditions for everyone. So we have to come together,

when I say, this is important, we have to come together - not just the girls and

women here, no no, but the boys and the men, the parents, the educators, all the

friends you're sending Snapchats to right now, all of them. You need to come

together and make Girl Love a reality and empower all women.

Now last year I launched a #GirlLove Rafiki right here in Toronto at WE Day

and it went to supporting girls going to school overseas. Now earlier this month I

went back to Kenya and I was so humbled to see the impact that we made together

on their lives. The sales from the #GirlLove rafikis, are you ready for this?

Helped send 600 girls to primary school. Isn't that amazing? And you all helped me do that. So make

some noise for yourselves right now. This year we're dreaming even bigger. Now my

birthday was two days ago,

if you didn't get me a gift that's okay I'm gonna forgive you for right now.

But I still want to tell you my birthday wish, can I tell you?Okay, my

birthday wish is I want girls everywhere to go to school and have the chance to

become the best versions of themselves.

So please, I'm asking you all head over to WE.org, pick up a #GirlLove Rafiki,

help send a girl to school and you can look like a bawse while doing it, okay? Oh

and I want to ask for one more thing, one more thing. When you go home today or

when you go to school tomorrow, start thinking positive and choose

compliments instead of insults. I want you all to let it be known that

supporting women is cool, it is the cool thing to do. That's right.

So let's make girl-on-girl hate a fad we forget ever existed and spread some Girl Love.

Are you ready to change world with me? Are you going to do it?

WE Day you are my favorite, I love you so much, one love Superwoman that is a wrap and Zoop!

For more infomation >> Lilly Singh - WE Day Toronto 2017 - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Can We Change the World by Changing Ourselves? - Duration: 3:48.

Are you the kind of person who feels

passionate about making a difference in the world,

but... you get discouraged

that you can't...

do as much

on the scale

that you would love to do,

that you can't change the world

fast enough and on a big scale?

You feel the urge and you feel the call

to do something to make a difference,

to be of service.

And at the same time

you try, and you stumble,

and... it's hard...

and it's clunky...

and...

you don't make as much progress during the day,

and it can feel very discouraging.

So what I want to tell you is something that

pretty much everyone,

almost everyone,

misses: the key, the real key factor

in making a difference in the world,

that everyone misses.

Most people focus on external.

What they can do externally

in order to change the world.

And that is important,

we do need to do... to take external actions

to affect change.

However,

if you are feeling incongruent,

not in harmony,

frustrated,

angry, upset, or anything like that...

Your consciousness is part of collective consciousness.

So, it's all very well,

you may be going and donating your time,

and donating money,

and doing all those beautiful external things,

but if your consciousness is polluted,

you are polluting the consciousness,

the collective consciousness.

And that is not really helping.

So you may be doing beautiful things on the physical plane,

but if you are not taking care of your consciousness,

then there is discrepancy, you see?

How you can make a difference in the world,

and that is truly how you can affect change

on a deep deep deep deep profound level,

is working on your own consciousness.

So, yes, we need to continue taking actions

on the external level as well:

continue donating our time,

continue contributing

in whatever way we want to contribute,

whether it's through our business,

or through charities,

or however you do this,

it's absolutely fine.

We cannot ignore or underestimate

the impact we create in the world

through our consciousness.

A lot of people are spending a lot of time,

a lot of money and a lot of resources

on gaining external skills,

you know, learning about strategies

and learning about this particular modality,

and that particular modality,

and gaining skills and skills and skills

and certificates and certificates upon certificates.

That's all very good,

and we need to do the work

on our consciousness,

the really deep work

of uplifting ourselves to a higher state,

every single day,

step by step, step by step,

step by step, lifting, lifting, lifting, lifting.

Because that is how we affect change in the world,

from the inside out.

I hope this serves you,

let me know if it does,

if you have any comments or questions about this,

leave them in the comments below,

I love hearing from you.

And I'll see you in the next episode.

If you liked this video

subscribe to my channel.

And if you want to be part of my inner circle,

sign up to my Newsletter,

I send out inspirational tips

every week.

I'd love to connect with you

and I'd love to help you

make your biggest dreams come true.

I'll see you in the next episode.

For more infomation >> Can We Change the World by Changing Ourselves? - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Satisfying Video in the World! Amazing Oddly Satisfying Video We Love!!! - Duration: 10:06.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> The Most Satisfying Video in the World! Amazing Oddly Satisfying Video We Love!!! - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

We Are Calligraphy Season 2 Episode 5 - Good Old Memories - Duration: 10:57.

14 questions

9 calligraphers

different styles

from around the world

Season 2

We are Calligraphy Episode 5 x Anthony Maranan

Copperplate

Fozzy Castro Dayrit

Paul Antonio Attong

Hunt 99/101/56 & 22B in Oblique Holder

Salvation

A J R

Coffee, Beer and my Friends

Hurt, rjections and Disappointments

also, abandoned puppies

Good old memories

Superb

It is never too late to be the person you wanted to be

A Maranan. Allan Anthony Maranan

Antipolo City, Philippines

Sulat lang

For more infomation >> We Are Calligraphy Season 2 Episode 5 - Good Old Memories - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

Are we in the end times? Experts weigh in - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Are we in the end times? Experts weigh in - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

SLUT! Women vs Men (by We Are Thomasse) - Duration: 4:42.

Oh! Your place is so nice.

Well, look at all these pictures! Are you a photographer? Oh! Your place is so nice.

Well, look at all these pictures! Are you a photographer?

Oh, no. I just like to have pictures of people I love.

Who's this?

That's my sister.

No it isn't.

Yes it is. You met Karen that night. At the party.

Your sister's a blonde. She looks nothing like this slut.

She dyed her hair.

Ah. She looks much better now.

Not at all slutty!

Oh wow, your couch is so comfortable! But you - uh...

...probably hear that from all the girls you bring back here...?

I'm just glad you think so.

Oh that's so cute. I love pigs. Can I see it?

Of course.

Who's Susie?

Hmm?

"Dear David, Happy Birthday, blah blah blah, Love Susie."

Oh, you'd love Susie.

She loves you!

She's great. We've been friends since we were, like, five.

And you're still really close?

Close to Susie?

[under her breath] Slutty Susie.

She's so busy at the convent, we normally just text.

Wine?

Who's "Mom"?

What?

"Mom". She called you seven times today. Who is she? Huh? Some slut?

What?

Don't lie. Who is she?

She's my mom.

Oh yeah, what is that? Your codename for her? Huh? Your slut?

No, Amy. It's what I call my mom.

Your mom?

My mom.

Your mom?

My mom.

You just called her a slut.

Twice.

We...'re reclaiming the word?

Us feminists.

It's a compliment!

Oh! Wine!

Mmm. Slutty!

Oh! Your place is so nice. Wow, look at all these pictures!

Are you a photographer?

No! I just like having pictures of people I love.

Who's this?

Oh. It's my brother.

No it's not.

Yeah it is. You met Kevin that night. At the party.

Your brother's a blond. He looks nothing like this slut.

He dyed his hair.

Ah. He looks much better now.

Not at all slutty!

Oh wow, your couch is so comfortable!

You probably hear that from all the guys you bring back here...?

I'm just glad you think so.

Oh I love pigs. Can I see?

Who's Stevie?

Who?

Stevie.

"Dear Amy, Happy Birthday, blah blah blah, Love Stevie."

Oh, you'd love Stevie.

Well he loves you!

Yeah, we've been friends since we were, like, five.

And you're still close?

Close to Stevie?

[under his breath] Slutty Stevie.

Well, he's so busy at the monastery, we normally just text.

Wine?

Who's "Dad"?

What?

"Dad". He called you seven times today. Who is he? Huh? Some slut?

What?

Don't lie. Who is he?

He's my dad.

Oh yeah, what is that? Your codename for him? Huh? Your slut?

No, David. It's what I call my dad.

Your dad?

My dad.

Your dad?

My dad.

You just called him a slut.

Twice.

We...'re reclaiming the word?

Us feminists.

It's a compliment!

Oh! Wine!

Mmm. Slutty!

You dress is so slu-

You can't say that.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét