Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily channel Sep 2 2017

Hello everyone, welcome to Baozi Hana's unboxing channel! Yay!!

Jiangjiang, today we'll be unboxing a package!

So excited! Super happy

We've received a unboxing case from Bolome!

Previously Hana also used some stuff from Bolome before

This App was introduced by my friend

I really liked IPSA at that time right

They told me that the IPSA from this App is 100% real

and only selling at retail store's price

I went and search the meaning of retail store's price, it basically means

For example at Korea or Japan, and it's sold in Won or Yen in the store right

The rate conversion on that day will be showed in the app, you guys can go have a look

When searching in the App Store please don't search that Bolome that we eat (Jackfruit)

It's the Bolome from the Journey to the West

Okay so today we'll be unboxing two boxes

This one is from the bonded area at Ningbo

And the other is directly from Japan

It was surprised at first to why there's two, from two different warehouse

It seems like they put some hot items at the bonded area

So they'll be able to ship it fast

Those items that are not that high in demand

Will be shipped directly from Japan

Those that are not hot in demand are also some that I think it is nice

And I will be sharing it with everyone today

Then let's just start

Okay I'm gonna open it now!

Dengdengdengdeng! Super large

Dengdengdengdeng! Okok

Ok! I'll tell you guys secretly that

Our box from Japan is mostly junk food

Since we did not want to just have a make up unboxing video

When I opened the App I was shocked too!

There is so much nice things to eat!

Then we bought some food that looks very nice

So we can try it today

Firstly this! Can you see it!

A large R18! What is this weird thing

Yes, it is mine!

This is not some weird rated stuff, its food

What is it, it says rated here, why does it say rated when it is a food

It says what R18, those who can read Japanese can translate it at the comments please

Overall it is saying, it seems very spicy

Eh, why did you buy stuff like this to torture yourself?

No it just seemed very interesting

The package is so big but inside is so less

What is this? This is the seal, when you can't finish it

You can use this to seal it

They even gave a pink stick

This really looked like a rated toy

Do you want to try it?

It feels like it can be used to

This is the chili powder, this is the chips, wait!

I wanna try the non spicy chips first

Let me try it first, it taste bad, like non flavoured chips

Okay I have added all! So much? Yes!

I wanna see how spicy it is

I can already smell the spicyness, R18

So spicy so spicy spicy spicy! I'm gonna cry

We even bought a cola, drink first, this cola, don't they say this cola

This cola is said that, you won't get fat if you drink it

Is it exaggerated, at least I won't wanna cry, just a bit sweating

Wah your mouth, you're sweating! I'm crying

You guys should see this up close

R18, ahhh don't buy it!

I admit I just wanted l to prank Baozi

The 2nd item is this Cola

Some people who used Weibo will know this item

The legendary coke that can make you slim down

I've always wanted to try, do you guys believe it

After trying it just now it is just normal coke

It taste like normal coke, not like, it is exactly the same, exactly

Those like me

Who's so conscious about beauty and body

And a bit gossip heard that cola kills emem

Not sure whether it is true but I don't usually drink coke

Then I saw this say that

Not only it won't get fat, it will let you slim down too

It taste not bad! But I don't know why it'll make you slim down

I just wanted to try what's different with the taste

Turns out there's no difference at all

Dengdengdengdeng! Since the coke cant save me

Let's grab a normal food now

This is a chip that I really liked while in Singapore

But it's a Japanese brand

I can't wait to open it now

We can't buy this in China right?

don't remember about China, but you can buy it in Singapore's supermarket

I love it so much

It looks like this opened

Like the fries from MCD

And it's, very crunchy! Super nice!

It brings the spiciness away, does it reminds you of life in Singapore

Yes, it taste so much nicer than the previous one, it tasted so bad

It's only rated 18 just now, you're 20+ already

You're nearly 25! Not yet but almost, you can't even stand the R18

I can't stand it, I'm still breathing fire now

After eating you have to do this

Why are you doing it so sexually

It's sexy!

Eating fries with BF at double 7th, like this

Are you seducing me

Isn't it very sexy? Quite sexy

Right, right!

You know it so well!

Yes, I see that they always say it like this in Japanese shows

Next this is bought for someone like me who love naps

It's called king-makura, yes, it's called king-makura ok

It's so soft, it even gave a pillow cover

You just feel like you can sleep after hugging it

Like I can sleep now

is it that comfortable, wait, I feel like my powder is gonna stain it

Not only it's comfortable, the texture is nice too

Don't know there's people like me

Likes to hug soft things to sleep

Then why don't you like hugging me?

Because you're not soft! I'm super soft, look at my tummy!

Don't be annoying, how can you say this

Like if you have an item obsession when you're young

This isn't called item obsession!

Like you like hugging soft things sleep

You know, it's very different with people

When there's this feeling, this head beside, I really, can't sleep at night

But I sleep like this every night

Yes, like, like every night I have to get rid of him too

Get rid of me, yes!

Don't be annoying don't be annoying!

Next will be the most important thing in the box, IPSA!

Lets open it, the package is very pretty

Yes, there's small package in each bottle

This is IPSA's hottest item, The Time Reset Aquar

Those who don't know what it is

Can go search it up, the bottle is very fun to play with

Unlike Albion and SK2, some people think the water smells bad

This doesn't very smell

Then there's one lotion from IPSA too

After using it your skin will become very soft You know, soft

Is there anyone who aims for soft skin?

There is, like those soft and spongy skin, reviving the colour of youth

Oh, really!

Because Baozi don't really pay attention to the skin care aspects, so, yes

So this thing has always been used by me, he uses what I use

And I'm super happy this time

Then this is a face wash cream, I really like their face wash

Like those that has bubbles

This is IPSA's set of basic skin scare

After washing face, apply the water and lotion

A set like this is around 1000rmb

Compare it with some big brands then you'll understand

I recommend it those who want to like upgrade their skin care products a bit

But think that SK2 and Albion and Pola

Can't afford this wealthy woman level products, but want to try some cheaper ones

Then use IPSA, IPSA is a branded budget type of feeling

Then, this is the main point!

So if you haven't give your girlfriend

Although I don't know if there's such people watching our video

Double 7th present!

Then this set of IPSA is very suitable

Super recommend those straight guys who don't know what to buy

Buy a set of IPSA! Why?

Because this items will be finished!

You know face wash, water, lotion can be finished

if you give her a lipstick, how can you be sure she doesn't have this colour

Anyway me, I like to buy skin care products, to store at home

Like if one day, I really finished, I have extras one to use

If I receive a set of IPSA during double 7th, I love you

This is your present, thank you Bolome, thank you

Ok now let use open the 2nd box

This is from the bonded area at Ningbo, this is heavier than the last one

Yes, there's a lot of things inside, since the last box has a pillow, so it made the box tonne big

Be careful, do you know how to open a box, no, let me do it myself! Don't be annoying!

You are the first person I've seen who are such unprofessional on unboxing

Cause normally Baozi does it at home

Ok let us start from, the one I just took out, what is this

What is this? It looks very fascinating

Mouth rinser, yes, it's mouth rinser

Not sure if there are people who likes to take nap like me

When you wake up, you would feel like your mouth, has a smell

But at times like this you don't feel like brushing teeth right, actually I would brush teeth too

But times like this mouth rinser would be very convenient

The main point is I saw reviews saying this mouth rinse is refreshing, so I'm gonna try it today

This smell, ah, woah! This smells so bad, like Chinese medicine

It's the smell of mouth rinse

Why? It's so bitter! Why is it so bitter!

Didn't they say it's refreshing? It's so bitter! Super bitter! Don't buy it! So bitter!

I wanna try it too

Don't you think it's bitter? It's fine! Like normal mouth rinse smell

Anyway I can't accept it, don't buy it anymore, thank you

Ok! We missed this just now, what's this!

It's a must item during double 7th! The secret item when going on a date

What's this? Sweet? Yes! It's a sweet that keeps your breath fresh

Why did you buy so many items to use for dating during double 7th

Girls must pay attention to it, it's not a joke!

Especially all fairies out there, please listen carefully during the date at double 7th

When faced with a sudden kiss, I'm not ready yet

Is there a weird smell? What to do, is there a smell?

But will he kiss me today?

What if he kissed me? What to do?

Right? So you need to be prepared!

I just ate one sweet just now, come feel it

Is there any smell? How can you feel anything with a peck like that

Again again

Is there any smell?

There's a rose smell to it. Of course, this is Rose flavoured sweet

Let me try it. I haven't try it too!

It taste quite nice, it's soft in the middle

Really, it's your favourite type of sweet

I like soft sweet, not hard ones

Is it nice? Let me feel it?

Un, I can't feel it

You have do it like this

Can you feel it now?

Yes, there's a similar smell with my breath

Ok, next, what's this? It's so red, I bought this!

Don't look down on it! This is Pola

Pola's shower cream, it's said to leave a nice smell after using it

Double 7th, if you and your boyfriend

Together, yes, at night, yes

At times like this use shower cream that leaves a nice smell would be better

Let me check the smell for you guys! Why're you so helpful

The stuff I picked are all useful for fairies during double 7th, let me smell it first

Wah! The nice smell is so strong! Ohmygod, it smells so nice!

After using this

When you come out of the bathroom, you swing your towel

And the goddess has arrived

Once you wring your towel you're naked! Goddess are all naked!

They're all naked in those paintings

It's here it's here, my favourite Wulong tea

As everyone knows I like Wulong tea

You know why I bought this? Because it is said that this can help absorb your fats

After you drink it you won't absorb fat anymore! Do you believe it?

I'm not very keen on it, it's just I like drinking Wulong tea

Then, let me try it

It tastes not bad, just a bit bitter, Wulong teas are all bitter

It tastes more bitter than the last one you bought

What's with your face, it's so bitter!

When I drank those non sugar ones

It's already bitter, this is super bitter!

Japanese tea has a bitter taste to it

But this kind makes you a bit addicted, you know

Like after drinking it you won't get fat? Yes yes yes yes

It gives you an illusion

Like after drinking it will, slim down!

Like it's protecting you from fats!

It's like I'm not drinking a drink

I'm drinking something that makes me slim down

Don't know if there's people like us

Every time we finish bubble tea we feel very guilty

Like happy but guilty at the same time

Like one pearl two pearl three pearl

One boba two boba three boba

It's all fats on your body you know

Drink Wulong tea, stop drinking bubble tea

If you can fall in love with Wulong tea, you can't leave it

Next item is, you bought this too

What's this? It's all bought by me, yes

It's a mask, it's even single packaged, so high class

This is the legendary, must have item for Japanese and Korean artists

What's different than normal mask? It's black!

Like when you wear it, it gives a feeling of an artist is coming!

So cool! It won't have a chubby kind of feeling

It makes your face slimmer, is spongy

But I feel so perverted, didn't you say it feels like a star

But I feel like a pervert

Is it because I covered my nose

No should be you cornered your nose

Huangzitao! Huangzitao!

What's next? What's next?

What's 0.01?

How can you take it out! This can't be taken out!

Okok, out next item is, this!

This is Lululun, I really like Lululun's face mask

It's different from Lululun's normal face mask, it's 1

This 1 gives people a high class feel, ah, why?

No, when you're trying to buy Lululun's face mask

I think this one is the best, this 1

It's a bit more expensive than Lululun's normal face mask

But the result is also better

It's introduction is normally

If you have any important dates the next day

Like, an affordable ex-boyfriend mask

Yes, like when you're having a date at double 7th

A fairy like you, shouldn't you be using a Lululun's face mask?

I'm approving this 1

This is the most suitable face mask for pre-dating!

Then this, this is the Labo Labo Super Pores Lotion

You guys know right? Labo Labo

It's said to be able to shrink your pores

I highly recommend guys with oily skin to use this lotion

Baozi has dry skin so he's not gonna use it

So did you buy it for yourself?

Nonononono, your skin's oily, guys!

How should I say this, if you depend on it to shrink your pores, it's not really possible

But it has a good oil control, and it's not very expensive

If you can't afford IPSA, but still want a lotion that has good oil control

I would recommend this LaboLabo, very suitable for oily skin

Although I didn't buy, the one for dry skin

So you didn't buy the lotion for me, you can use IPSA too!

But in Bolome, I saw items recommended for dry skin, and affordable by students too

Those with dry skin, and want to keep moisturised

Can try the Hadalabo's moisturising toner

It's very moisturising

Ok, so everyone should be familiar with this

We recommended it before

It's Bifesta's eyes and lips make up remover

Cheap and good! But! There's a disadvantage

What disadvantage? Come guess, yes, it's!

It finished too fast! Really fast!

Last time I bought 2 bottle + a sample, it's already half finished

But when you use it to remove your eye makeup

You really would pour a lot and just apply it on your make up

After applying it Kira, this type of feeling

And it's quite cheap so you can just buy more and store it

Ok! Now this is our last item!

Can you see this? It's a chicken!

Who said it! What are you starting to be pervert!

The fire noodles we ate before in the broadcast

But I feel like we ate a fake fire noodle that day, it wasn't spicy at all

Really not spicy at all, and everyone just stared at me

Why aren't you feeling anything

Today's R18's really spicy, spicy I'll I'm tearing, yes both of us are really afraid of spiciness

So will the video get funny if both of us eat this fire noodle?

You see those people Sichuan and Chongqing

They feel nothing when eating it

So this, of course we're not eating it today

We planned to make a single episode for the fire noodle challenge later on

So if you would like to see us eat this fire noodle, please tell us in the comments

Then our Weibo is, here

Lubiandehonghuacaibulai and lubiandebaozugoubuli

I am Lubiandehonghuacaibulai

I don't want to say my name, I am Goubuli

Lastly we're help promote our rich sponsor

We will put the QR code of the App here

Download Bolome now and receive a 98rmb voucher

Then Bolome also gave us vouchers for fans

Search the input voucher column in the App, Baohuadafahao

I will show it here

Baohuadafahao, is our fan group's name, yes

Then you can receive a 40rmb rebate for every 200rmb, it's a special offer for only our fans

But this voucher is only applicable for new users

Download the App now and register to get this offer now

Then our video this week will end here

Thanks for watching till here, remember to give us a thumbs up~

We'll see you next episode, bye bye

Happy double 7th, happy double 7th!

Bye bye, bye bye

For more infomation >> 【BH Makeup Channel】EP38 Unboxing Bolome Parcels - Duration: 21:35.

-------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO MY SECONDARY CHANNEL ! BIENVENUE SUR MA CHAÎNE SECONDAIRE ! - Duration: 0:45.

Welcome to you, welcome to this secondary channel!

On this channel, you will find gameplays just dance,

Exclusives, and I really hope this channel will please you

will make you spend good times

I give you an appointment for these next videos on this chain

Subscribe and if you do not know main channel

It is at the end of the video, take care of you and especially good game, go tchao

For more infomation >> WELCOME TO MY SECONDARY CHANNEL ! BIENVENUE SUR MA CHAÎNE SECONDAIRE ! - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

My Transformation Journey and Why I Started a YouTube Channel - Duration: 4:36.

[JCFlexFitness Presents: My Transformation Journey and Why I Started a YouTube Channel] Hi everybody it's JC! I want to take a minute tonight to talk a little bit about why I started my transformation journey and this YouTube channel.

You may or may not know if you've seen some of my other videos. I was badly injured in a motorcycle accident.

That's the injury across my entire wrist four years ago. I was almost killed in an accident

over in California.

A lady hit me as I was standing on my bike at a red light waiting for it to change, and this lady just creamed

me in a delivery van. I went flying and landed on both my wrists. I went through about

ten months of having my hand in a cast and a surgery.

And they had to keep breaking my hand to get the full use that I have today.

But, I wouldn't have that use today if I didn't put my mind to getting better and

making something of myself.

Basically I had to keep going .. the doctor kept scaring me and telling me, "if you don't keep moving your hand and

into these different positions,

it's gonna stay locked in this .. in this .. like this claw," right, and that scared me to death. So that

motivated me to go out there and do something with my hand. Well,

fast forward a few years, and

last year I couldn't even get out of bed, because my back was killing me. I

had to call in sick from work one day because of my back.

Some friends of mine told me about this back doctor that I went to, who was

excellent. He ran an MRI and found out that I had a

genetic defect. Basically there's a disc my back that's smaller than the others and because of that,

he told me, use some inversion table therapy, but mostly get in shape.

And that's why I built this gym that you see all around me.

I built it out of my garage because I wanted to force myself [to get in shape].

I believed that if I forced myself to build a gym right in my own garage

that it would force me to keep going with it.

So I think that's what motivates us sometimes, is we have to have something to keep us going right?

In this case it was something financial and something that every time I walk to my car to go to work,

I had to walk past this and it reminded me of I have to get in shape. I have to lift!

Then my Youtube Channel was kind of the next step of that, because I wanted to share that journey with the world. Everybody at work was

congratulating me, and I just thought it was awesome the progress

I was making. I wanted to share that with everybody out there.

So that's why I'm doing this and I continue to do it to this day. I

want to know what your

transformation journey story is or if you're even thinking about one.

Write about it in the comments below. If you need help on that let me know and write me a comment.

And I'd be happy to help get you started.

I lost 40 pounds and went from 191

down to about 150. I lost like 30 percent body fat.

So I'd love to help you do something like that. Very small steps is all you need to get started.

But do something for you. You've got to love yourself as I started saying at the front of this video.

if you can't love yourself, you're not going be able to love anybody else. So go out there and

start the good fight. You know what I'm saying.

I've overcome a lot in my life.

I don't talk about it a lot on camera,

but I will for just a second tonight. When I was born I had significant hearing problems.

I had to go to speech therapy to learn how to talk. So just for me to even have this channel

At age, almost 43,

it's coming up soon,

but .. that's insane! Because I was so nervous talking in front of people when I was in school, as a little kid, that

I had to go to speech therapy to even learn how to talk. And you'd never know it today.

But in those days, it was really scary stuff. And when I was a West Point cadet,

I actually dressed up in uniform and would go back to my middle and high school

hearing-impaired class and I would

help motivate and talk to everyone, and let them know, "hey you can go to West Point too, and you can graduate and

you can make something of yourself. So go out there and do it." And that's my message for everybody tonight.

So, I hope this inspires you.

I want to share my fitness journey with the world and I will help you on yours.

And that's why I do this. A lot of people have asked,

"why do you do JC Live!, this Sunday show where you bring on people to talk about their journeys?"

Because there's so much

that can be gained from talking to other people and learning about the way that they do an exercise, or the way they diet, or

why did they start a journey?

It's all about learning from other people and making friends along the way.

So that's what I love doing and I appreciate you taking a couple minutes out of your night tonight. I

look forward to

seeing you here very shortly.

We got some awesome videos coming out this week. Two are epic! Very hilarious. Be looking for those and

Have a good night everybody. [Be sure to click the Bell to be notified of all of my uploads! Thanks for watching! - JC]

For more infomation >> My Transformation Journey and Why I Started a YouTube Channel - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

আজকের খেলার খবর দেখুন চ্যানেল 24 স্পোর্টস নিউজ Channel 24 Sports News Bangladesh Cricket - Duration: 10:24.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> আজকের খেলার খবর দেখুন চ্যানেল 24 স্পোর্টস নিউজ Channel 24 Sports News Bangladesh Cricket - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome To My Channel! - Duration: 0:58.

Hey everyone!

My name is Christian...

...and welcome to my YouTube channel!

On this YouTube channel, I want to create positive and fun-filled videos...

...that could make someone laugh, or just brighten up their day a little, ya know?

Some examples of videos I'll be posting, are:

Short, anecdotal stories about myself...

...or just whatever topic comes to mind.

This would also be a good time to subscribe...

...because then you'll be notified on when I make a new video.

And I'd love you forever...

*DJ Record Scratch*

*Crickets Chirping*

...Oh, w-was that not convincing enough?

O-Okay...

*Please Stand By*

In short, I hope you stick around for all of the promising content coming to this channel very soon.

See ya later!

For more infomation >> Welcome To My Channel! - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Bí Mật Người Thừa Kế Tập 55 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Bí Mật Người Thừa Kế Tập 55 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

I OPEN MY SECONDARY CHANNEL ! J'OUVRE MA CHAÎNE SECONDAIRE ! - Duration: 1:48.

Good

It's been a long time since I wanted to do this

I don't know ... 3/4 months

I finally open my secondary channel!

So, on this second channel

You will see 100% just dance

Because I'm really a fan of this license

So, on this second channel

You will have just-dance gameplays

Exclusive gamescom, E3

More of the exclu, more of the gameplays where you will see my score

it will be a complete secondary chain

So there will be less than just dance on this channel

So I will prefer more games on the main channel

But there is always just dance on this channel

especially where I will be seen dancing in green background at this time even with excluded

Staying subscribed to this channel there will always be jd

But a little less, there will be more videos on the other chain

Subscribe, so the link will be at the end

You will have a clickable link at the top right

Thank you, I give you appointments on this secondary channel

And again on this main chain

There will still be a lot of content

On this friends it was GLS, take care of you and especially good game, go tchao

For more infomation >> I OPEN MY SECONDARY CHANNEL ! J'OUVRE MA CHAÎNE SECONDAIRE ! - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Visit BRYANT PARK: Things to do in New York. By: TRAVEL TEAM Channel - Duration: 10:43.

For more infomation >> Visit BRYANT PARK: Things to do in New York. By: TRAVEL TEAM Channel - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Utah Nurse DRAGGED out of Hospital by Police - U.S News Channel - Duration: 7:09.

Nurse Dragged From Hospital By Police

For more infomation >> Utah Nurse DRAGGED out of Hospital by Police - U.S News Channel - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

Hai Số Phận Tập 15 -Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Hai Số Phận Tập 15 -Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Bí Mật Người Thừa Kế Tập 56 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Bí Mật Người Thừa Kế Tập 56 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:06.

Hello everyone my name's Acacia

as you can tell from the channel name

this is where I talk about what to expect on this channel

I pretty much talk about stuff I like

I'm gonna be doing a video on the story of how I got into the anime fandom.

Today I'm gonna be talking about musicals that have already destroyed my life.

So, its 2017 and why not ruin my life with a new show

Skam

Or stuff that's important to me.

(Whispers) Which more is coming in the future by the way

And today I'm gonna be talking about gender roles

What I'm gonna be talking about is my kind of experience

with being masculine, more masc... more masculine than feminine

on the masculine to feminine scale I guess you can say

Also random stuff might be thrown into your sub box...who knows

I literally post whatever I feel like making at the time

so who knows what I'm gonna be making next.... I sure don't.

So subscribe, watch some of my videos

maybe you'll like them, maybe you won't

But if you like them subscribe and stuff and like this video if you liked it.

Might be short, this is suppose to be a channel trailer

I tried...buh bye

For more infomation >> Channel Trailer - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Bí Mật Người Thừa Kế Tập 57 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Bí Mật Người Thừa Kế Tập 57 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Hai Số Phận Tập 14 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Hai Số Phận Tập 14 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Hai Số Phận Tập 11 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Hai Số Phận Tập 11 - Trailer || BEN CHANNEL - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

이준 "SNS 활동 시작 이유? 여유 생겨서"(인터뷰②) | #김정숙 Channel - Duration: 14:39.

For more infomation >> 이준 "SNS 활동 시작 이유? 여유 생겨서"(인터뷰②) | #김정숙 Channel - Duration: 14:39.

-------------------------------------------

how to create a facebook page for your youtube channel 2017 - Duration: 3:58.

hello, everyone. this is one pc user.

in this video. I will tell you, how to make a facebook page.

how to create any Facebook page

for making one facebook page you will need

facebook page description, cover photo and profile picture for your Facebook page.

so without wasting any time, let's get started.

to create facebook page first open www.facebook.com

if you don't want to use your facebook profile to create facebook page

then simply click on "create a page".

but I want to use my facebook profile.

so I will write here my facebook user id and password then I will click on log in.

now just click here

click on create page.

now it will show you some options. choose one option which is suitable for you.

in my case, I will choose here create or community.

write here name for your facebook page. i want to

give the name here "1 mechanical engineer".

click on get started.

as you can see here. our page has been created.

no w we have to add here profile picture, cover photo and we have to write here short description.

in order to easily get found by people.

first, i will add here profile picture.

i will choose from desktop.

i think this will be my profile pic. let's see here.

now i will select this one then click on open.

you can adjust by dragging it like this.

after adjusting. click on save.

as you can see here, my profile picture is here now.

now i will add a cover photo.

upload photo.

let's see here.

let's open it.

now i will click on save.

now it is very important to write here description in order to reach more people.

i have already written one description.

this is my description.

I think everything is right. now I will click on save.

after doing all of these things, I would like to suggest you one more thing.

if you don't want anyone else to post on your page. if you want to post by yourself.

if you don't want to allow anyone else to post on your page then click on settings.

then you have to change here settings.

now select here, disable posts by other people on page.

then click on save change.

For more infomation >> how to create a facebook page for your youtube channel 2017 - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

GAGALnya di AGT - Duration: 11:29.

Hi, Magic Lovers! So, we meet again!

Hmm, Now I would like to share to you

Yesterday, several peoples asked to me through the social media

"Hey, Demian! What is going on at your last performance on America's Got Talent?

So people asked me like that. And then, they asked me...

Through Facebook, Twitter, etc.

So, I would like to share to everyone...

About what is going on at the backstage...

When I do my third performance at America's Got Talent

So if you want to know...

About my performance at America's Got Talent

Here it is my performance at America's Got Talent

(Performance at AGT)

(Tyra explained Demian's performance)

And to make it more dangerous...

There will be...

Fire!

(People amazed)

Demian

Are you ready?

So, people thinking like...

""Oh, the trick like that"

"The box is stucked"

No, it is not like that. The incident is...

There were technical problem...

Somehow, the box that should have fallen...

But stuck at the middle...

At the first time, we even don't know why it happened...

Me, my team, and America's Got Talent team...

we are confused why can happen

Why the box can stuck... Because when it falls,

it should touch the spikes

And there will be a "little explosive". At that moment, we even don't know...

"What's wrong?" We blinded.

When the show ended, I immediately go to the backstage...

And I feel like...

"Damn! What's Wrong?"

Why my performance ended like this...

And my producer came to me...

And he said, "I am sorry that this happened to you."

"I know how you feel... But yeah..."

"Anything could happened on live performance"

When my performance ended, we don't know...

We can't check immediately..

Because the backstage are crowded...

Until the end of the show, we checked that the platform to hold the crates...

The place that I slept in, it crooked.

So, when the crates that should falls, it came not balanced.

After being investigated...

We found the reason why the crates not fall...

The reason is, when we use it for training several times...

Dropped many times...

Making the platform bend slowly

And finally it became fatal, when we use to training...

Before I do my performance at On-Air...

The bend is not visible... Everyone is not see...

Somehow, because of the bend...

When the platform fall, it is not balanced...

That's all...

Nah...

Honestly, I am very disappointed...

Because, everything have been prepared by team...

Even, we prepared..

A "Pyro" at the bottom of the place...

So, when it falls there will be a little explosive...

It not happened... If all of you knew...

The falling moment should be perfect...

Like this...

(Crates fall)

It is cool, isn't it?

Imagine, when the crate falls, and touched it spikes...

And there are explosion

That would be amazing...

For me it is so amazing...

But, God says something else...

I think there is a lesson...

There is a reason why it happened. At the time...

From America's Got Talent...

Gave clarification that this is because technical problem...

There is no Demian's fault...

Maybe my fans at Indonesia is not see the next segment...

When my performance ended, Tyra Banks came in...

And said "No! This is not Demian's Fault."

She clarified. Because everyone knew...

That this is not Demian's fault...

This is not Team fault...

Or AGT's fault...

But this is technical problem...

When it ended, I go to the backstage...

And I sat down

I was silent...

And I feels like, I failed...

Even though, many people said... "You are not failed, Demian."

"Because you escaped from the crate and comes up behind the judges..."

"I even don't know how you can moved from crates to the judges stage..."

"I even don't know how can you escaped". Many people said like that...

But, for me...

The result is not perfect

I feel stuck and feel like...

That's why I feels...

Unfortunately, a little bit more...

If the performance executed well, the result would be perfect.

Because all of you see that the set is great...

Everything is great...

And at the moment...

I got support by amazing people

From the preparation stages

to the live show...

Many people helped me and I got help from...

Amazing people. His name is Mark...

He is well known with his wife...

Also, there are some one...

Who worked with David Copperfield for 15 years...

So, I have a super team. But...

There were a thing that is not seen...

And it became a fatal. Honestly, If i got question "Are you sad?"

Yes, I am sad.

It is not because I failed to go to Semi Final, but if...

I finished my performance perfectly...

Then I lose because vote, it is ok.

I can accept it. But this is like, I lose before the war...

It make me sad, until today. But for me...

It is for a lesson...

I got a chance, I have tried to give my best performance...

But, there are something that out of my power...

There must be a disappointment, and I will never forgot this moment...

And I will take it as a valuable lesson at my life...

So, in the future the moment will not happened. At everything.

And I thanked you for everyone at Indonesia...

Who supported me. And for my friends at America...

Thank you so much for voting me...

And I am sorry that I could not make it into Semi-Final. But...

This is not the end of my journey. I will keep doing...

What I do best. Doing dangerous act. And you can...

Update my performances on my YouTube Channel...

And this moment won't stop me to do extreme thing...

So, Indonesia. Get ready! I will do an extreme action in the near future...

So be prepared. And keep update my journey through my social media...

Or my YouTube Channel. Because...

Insya Allah (If God Willing), this year I will do something for Indonesia...

So, thank you so much for your support...

For everyone who followed my journey from the first time...

When I join America's Got Talent until the last performances...

Thank you so much! And for everyone who want to know...

Behind the scene of my journey at America's Got Talent, you can check the link here (at the description).

And for magic lovers, you can share to everyone who want to know what is happening...

At my third performance. So, Thank you so much...

Don't forget to subscribe, and wait for...

My next performances, ok? Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét