Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Follow Sep 1 2017

Dreweybear - Follow You (feat.

GRAYE) Lyrics

I want what's best for all of you But it really hurts

The truth sometimes I'll follow you If you want me to, the hardest thing to do

We didn't say goodbye

Don't let go again Hold me close again

You and I are dancing in the dark It isn't over

And I keep trying to take a backseat I don't want to be the reason you feel

Like you can't win but I can't even breathe Now this is haunting me, I really let you

in

Don't let go again Hold me close again

You and I are dancing in the dark It isn't over

For more infomation >> Dreweybear - Follow You (feat. GRAYE) (Lyrics Video) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guart Follow That Hippo! Alisha Harvey - Duration: 16:20.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

lion guard spread out, you're surrounded, Hyenas

Why are you trying to scare everybody? We worked we were just playing mind guard

False alarm everyone no honey this here

No, you guys were pretending to be the lion guard. Oh, yeah

Well little lion guard this isn't the best time to pretend to be I ate us

Did you want to ask me something ah?

How's it feel to be so strong? What's it like?

Well, I better get going oh

Can't you see just a little longer bestie

I'm just not afraid of anything, and oh no, but you're the biggest reason I like the lion guard well

We need to be ready to Chase down Genre wherever we find it

I'm always ready. Hey guys this guy is probably the safest place to be everybody follow me

Not as deep as I thought

Hmm. Let's run a stealth surround drill. Yeah

Yeah Where we practice sneaking up on bad cat you know the drill?

Wait tell them out of sight then try to surround me you got it kion

Hey, kion, how's it going? I don't think guy on Earth let's keep moving

Hey, Bestie, we're not going this way

Guys good Becky. What's wrong? It's Lesotho. I can't find him anywhere. I'm right here besties

Again, we're just glad you're not hurt with toto, but I think it's time for you to head home

Yeah, I guess so sorry you have to rescue me well

I should have kept an eye on you, but you're okay, and that's what counts. I really messed up here

I am today surprise along the pride lands best

To get from me you'll learn you'll grow

so raise your trunk up, I till the world wait and

And who knows maybe you'll join real lion guards someday when you're old you

Know we know wait'll I show you this great trick I came up with when I was training with the guard till the pride lands

gosh

This isn't as much fun as usual. Yeah cuz we promise not to be hyenas

Creature up on the obstacle course now time for some speed training on your mark get set go

What is the point of living in the pride lands if we have to run from Hyenas all the time? I mean real don't worry

We got away, what do you want to chase now? I got an idea. How's about we chase Yoshiki

Seriously, there's no reason to be afraid maybe not for them

oh

Not again don't listen to these little troublemaker

Well, hey think the good news is I didn't see any hyenas and the bad news is I also didn't see besties

Hey, Little buddy welcome for help

20 I

Don't see besties anywhere, or is little elephant buddy aren't those my todos friends?

With jax you know ah he'll be able to make better time almost home a total. Oh look

So much for stealth mode oh

no, oh

You came back and you brought your little friend wrong, Georgia

I sure am glad to see you. I'm just sorry we couldn't find you sooner better late than never right Big B

You said it so I just kept spraying them right in the face well bashed and Swam like the wind

amazing

Like I said, you're my hero, and you're mine

We need your freaky. Oh nose hurt and our little smooth

That bad no no no, no. I like it green is your color yeah

Totally brings out Europe so am I gonna be okay yes? Yes. Yeah, I will be fine

Just wear this eye patch for three days and no craziness. Oh oh no

No, but those paintings are

Yes, yes, not so much, but they do say that art is in the eye of the beholder

Hmm in my eyes it is not yet, right?

Oh, no, are you okay?

I'm good

You were the keenest of sight easy bunga kion, you just need to get better

oh, no, you'll be back on duty in no time, but

motion to alarm we're go to join parliamentary procedures already in Progress I

Very well the meetings nominate sub because for a brain all know is the gods eyes in the sky

Anytime I got a brilliant plan. How do you know we were thinking about food?

The Bride lands will be a buffet will eat all night will eat all day with the line guard out of the world

How's it look?

Tonga Tickles hmm. Hey you guys I have some news

No, PC, and what was it bestie?

What was what know what your friend coolest hasn't overheard the God we have to get cool place

It looks fine to me Rafiki. It's just like all the other lion guard paintings. We do belong together

all of us I

or no, I

We can eat rocks

Oh would here. They come now

What are the chances of two rock slides making two walls in one day with us in the middle? No shit Raja?

How you gonna stop me lying cup your all the way down there

But bless this wall we can go around the long way to get to the zebras and then oh

no work guys guys I

Don't know if I can help but I'm here you flew all the way. Oh, yes, mon

Perhaps I fail to emphasize the importance of following me. We're eating here. Can't you see that?

See anything little b. Yeah really hit home don't get the zebra to move. Oh, I don't know all I say rock

How's the plan working now Janja? I got plenty of plans kion a new plan fellas yes? Yes

Yes, no, it is right the leader of the lion guard and his

friends, it's perfect to see

It's not everyday you get to be a part of the kupatana celebration wow considering kupatana. Only happens once a year

Yeah, it's the most peaceful day of the year

Yeah, it's John, John his hyenas

Today is Kupatana and not just here in the pride lands the spirit of Kupatana extends to all the animals in the circle of life

Jackals are so annoying. He's all yours, okay

Come on Fellas

You think John just celebrates kupatana - I seriously doubt it. Thank you guys

Awesome you were like but I'd stay away from George's territory if I were you

Are you guys going back to the pride lands? I know I'd be safe there

Okay, togo, you can come

Don't go convince the lion guard to invite him into the pride lands and when you invite one, jackal you invite us all

He'll go round up the boys. You picked a great day to get chased by Hyenas go go

I did oh yeah tonight all these bail battery we've never had a guest from the Outlands on Kupatana before

But doge is just one little jackal

Here you go dill go you can make yourself at home on this hillside. Yeah, it's the perfect spot

That's right and here. We all are in the pride land

Happy Kupatana, Happy Kupatana

besties, Happy Kupatana and booney

poor Little Fella

Mr.. Go for a walking got lost yeah, whoa?

Uh-oh one thing to do

Heyvi, Kabisa, that's a lot of jackals

Boy boy get out here is go. Go go goes Dad

my son

always tells the truth

But when he went into the pride lands we had to follow him

Whatever you say dear, and we couldn't leave our other kids alone in the Outlands

Come on man. The Rhino. He's trapped in a mud pit all the way over at lake my coping we'll need to get moving

You were right ray-Ray?

The Bride lands is filled with great things to take um won't count and the lion guard get mad and kick us out don't go

dogo Dogo

Today is the one day these silly pride landers will let us get away with it jackal style

It's sweet sweet quick to smile then you can take

It's gonna be one amazing feast it's amazing

that's

oh

Dear has there been another misunderstanding

Nothing is seen here move along

I'm sorry kion. I just don't understand what everyone things are so different out there

How could we possibly know what's acceptable in the pride lands gimme a break we do its Kupatana?

We're actually gathering a mushy moo grove tonight to celebrate Kupatana

Kupatana

Whatever you say dear, okay? Now. We should go

Thank you all for joining us we are here. Not just to witness the blue it is time

But all the options all these delicious little animal tell go I new ways

What is going on its favorite if we stand together? No outlanders can defeat us. You've got a round of these jackals

That's what you think

Simba, I think there's been a misunderstanding

You didn't tell me to invite him into the pride lands. You made a mistake kion. I guess this year celebration is over you kidding

Usually we just get to look at these things

Happy Kupatana, Dad happy Kupatana Guayana

For more infomation >> The Lion Guart Follow That Hippo! Alisha Harvey - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guard Follow That Hippo Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 5 - Lucy Bryant - Duration: 16:36.

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps Lucy Bryant Channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét