Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily bit Jun 28 2017

How are ya? (How are ya/ how ya doing counter: 1)

Good how are you?

Good. wo-?

Hey, how are ya? (How are ya/ how ya doing counter: 2)

No problem, no problem at all

Well, whatever they can fit in another right? Yeah, they can fit

How y'all doing? (How are ya/ how ya doing counter: 3)

Good, how are you?

So good so good ;P

Soooo goood. So good. So good. So good. Exactly.

How's it goin? -in each others face (???)

Alright- hold on mmmughamujawfibejks...

UBER Jason's cool

hONdA!!!1!!!!! Ry- Honda's c00l

There you go

Now you're gettin it buddy.

DAH-GuhRAwnit

tha- That one was real personal. I could tell you really meant that one. He was tryna-

ReeHAHAHA

Im just kiddin Bryan.

ylaw For Sarah?

Yeah Thank you

How ya doin? (How are ya/ how ya doing counter: 4)

Good. Sorr-rrrrrr

Just you? ;)))

Nohw, we have these guys too. Just three(?)

*mating call*

for sure

uhhmu- That girl's got an annoying voice

Yeah she like *mating call*

Like what the hell was that? Saa heema sit...

...right in front of yuu

Nooo. no.

She does, doesn't she?

*mating call intensifies*

I heard it's *ferocious mating call* its-

I thought that was like a bird in the distance

I was like -crow- cryinaiper

What an illusive night bird

*SLURP*

How you doing? Hey good, how are you? Good. (How are ya/ how ya doing counter: 5)

Theres like a fuckin million bachelorette parties here. Yeah it's Charleston's thing.

How'd that happen? Where did it come from? Where did it go? Where did it come from cotton-eyed-joe? I don't get how they hear about it.

Destination spot They're all from new york(ayy) or chicago

Bachelorette party? How did you gueesss?

Yeah that's what they all say all the time

Every guy in every bar is like "lemmie guess..."

Yeah bcuz its a girls trip. Every girls trip that we go out there like -PSYCH- is this a bachelorette party?

Normally it's like, 'no we're just ladies havin fun'... Yeahs

This time it's finally like yeah we're in a bachelorette party -What the FUCK do you care?- But we're also girls just having fun.

We're also just ladies havin some fun okayy? Bachelorette parties are like the foundation of Charleston's economy

They are. That's right.

I am going to take care of our fucking boy (What a lucky Honda). For dealin with this shitty fuckin Uber pickup that he got himself into

[Leeroy:] Alright chums, (I'm back)! Let's do this… LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIINS! [runs into Rookery] [Forekin:] [incredulous] … Oh my God he just ran in. [runs in] ... [Abduhl:] Leeroy, you are just stupid as hell. [Spiffy:] Nimrod. [[Another Player:] Oh my God… [Leeroy:] … At least I have chicken.

What's your nickname?

Jam Bob. Jam Bob Jenkins

THASWUTIH HECLIIHHH

Jam Bob Jenkins

DAH-MOSS

Grandma's Jenkins

Jack in a box. It has to be slightly different every time you say it.

SlAmbOx DUnkINs

UH

Do you have a girlfriend? (ooh Honda)

I don't :(

Oh my GAWD UhAH

Do you like women with ԀƎƎᗡ laughs?

Oh Yeah beby that turns mi awwnn

And tall and hottt??2?

Are ya guys married already?

I am really. I am really gifted at carrying things.

Where you from? I actually grew up around here. Oh you did?

You're like the first person we met that has grown.

Ah you shouldn't want to live anywhere else on Earth (except new york)

Gahd There's a lot of beautiful girls here

You can always move here right?

Bitches hank, hey are they hard for your marriage? Hey, honey. We're gonna move to Charleston. WAI? (Part autocaptions for this one)

I don't think thats a good reason for us to move there.

Try that one its free I dun think that one would be good for your marriage

Not gonna happen. Im just probably gonna knock her up and we'll have some kids and... (LMAO)

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ And then you'll die ♥

Plot twist: leaving the phone was all a decoy to get Honda's number

Actually not my phone someone else actually left the phone in my car

Yeah, like funny thing. I 🅼🆄🆁🅳🅴🆁🅴🅳 the guys I just picked up right before you.

ʞu∩ɹ┴ ǝHʇ Ⅎo ʞƆɐq ǝHʇ Nᴉ NoSɹƎd pɐƎp ∀ sƎɹƎɥ┴

Hello Chelsea? JaAAawS get yer fukin BaWk

Hey- hey Chelsea. Im murdering some people. I saw that you left your phone. Ill bring it back to you.

Oh what a good murderer!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Im not LeEEROY JENKINSUH

#leeroyjenkinsisapolygamist

He's from my hometown

I'm not sure you get the whole video game- reference thing that we're doin right now

I love that

Where are you from originally?

I'm from here actually. I grew up around here.

Yeah, must be nice DAS ASAW

Wait how old are you? I'm 23

Yeah, that must be WONDERFUL

Where is the jahawntreece Did you live in Cali for a lil bit?

Your accent Yeah yall are from Jersey?

Don't confuse us with the last hoes. HUMP us all together Can you text me your address to my phone?

You want to take down my number?

Four one five six six six six nine six nine I got it

You got it. Yeah

No, it's no problem at all. Chelsea

N҉o҉ ҉p҉r҉o҉b҉l҉e҉m҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉'҉r҉e҉ ҉j҉u҉s҉t҉ ҉g҉o҉n҉n҉a҉ ҉D҉I҉E҉

I'll see you soon He is busy ;)

Aww she sounds sweet

I can't wait to ░M░U░R░D░E░R░H░E░R░.░

New gameshow?

MUAHAHAHAHHA

Wow That shit did make me cry

professional uber driver at its finest amirite

You can just stay here, but you work n hangout for a whiel

Keep it weird, but keep ts super fucking weird. That's good Im down man

We should just drive circles

Check out my Youtube Channel its: Honda Is Driving

Jason is Roger

Thanks Roger

Hey everyone so

Welcome welcome to the end of the video glad you made it

This is the part of the video where you can leave if you're not really interested in the channel

Welcome all 90 odd thousand of you who are into what I'm doing here into what I'm making got some big stuff going on here

We're nearly at a hundred thousand and we will hit 100,000 in another couple days probably that's that's huge

Thank you. Thank you for that

100,000 of me means, I don't really have to I don't have to clickbait as much

I don't really have to do a lot of shady shit to to get in good with with algorithm

I see a lot of people getting butthurt over my videos being around 10 minutes

It's kind of funny to me

It's funny because my videos were around 10 minutes even before I knew anything about this whole 10 minute thing

But now I just have a reason to make them 10 minutes. You know

are we are we at 10 minutes if I have I rambled on and

No, but really thank you it means a lot. It's it's big the numbers

They don't really mean a lot to me

But means that a lot of people are connecting with Rom making and that's that's important

It's a dream coming true. Yeah, we're in the middle. We're in the middle of the dream here

Couldn't do with action sincerely so in like two days from now

Thank you for a hundred thousand got something special coming up for you. All I also have just

hours and hours of

Alien footage to me talking to people about aliens and weird paranormal stuff and it

Fascinates me so much talking about this kind of stuff with people that I just I can't stop doing it now so I just have

hours of this footage

I'm just thinking of making like a fucking my full length 2 hours long documentary about what nuber people think about

Aliens, I don't know yet. I don't know maybe maybe I'll put that on a second channel

Obviously not everyone's an aliens as much as I am I want to put on like longer

Clips, and I want to put on other kind of random quirky stuff on that second channel if you want to if you want to

Get in on that

feel free

So thank you, and I will see you next week

Okay srsly like ur music taste is amazing. Can i has playlistlol

For more infomation >> I cried a little bit - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Lego RCX-sensor with Micro:bit - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Lego RCX-sensor with Micro:bit - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Duchess Kate is a bit nervous about her kids' behavior at sister Pippa's wedding - Duration: 2:15.

The Duchess of Cambridge revealed she�s a bit nervous about how her kids will behave

this weekend at her sister�s wedding. Prince George, 3, and his 2 year old sister,

Princess Charlotte will serve as pageboy and bridesmaid, respectively, at the wedding of

their aunt, Pippa Middleton. The younger sister of Duchess Kate will tie the knot Saturday

to her longtime boyfriend, financier James Matthews. During a garden party Wednesday

on the grounds of Buckingham Palace, Duchess Kate spoke with visitors about her excitement

about the ceremony and nervousness about the roles of her kids.

She said they were all really looking forward to her sister's wedding at the weekend but

she was a bit worried about how her children might behave,� one of the guests, Andrew

Bates, told reporters later. �She said she was hopeful that they would be good but you

never know at that age.� Bates was one of about 8,000 guests attending the royal garden

party, the first of several scheduled for the year and hosted by Queen Elizabeth. In

addition to Duchess Kate, the event also brought out her husband, Prince William, along with

his grandfather and the queen�s husband, Prince Phillip, the Duke of Edinburgh. Saturday�s

nuptials will be held in St. Mark�s Church on a private estate in Berkshire, England.

The reception will take place on the Middleton family estate.

Duchess Kate's concerns about her kids may stem from family history. Prince William served

as a page boy when he was roughly George's age. A 4 year old William was captured making

faces and sticking out his tongue during the 1986 wedding between his uncle, Prince Andrew,

and Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson. tell us your thoughts in comments below. thanks for watching.

please like,subscribe and share my videos.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét