Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily car Jun 30 2017

Insurance is not a commodity.

Those people that own significant assets soon learn that there are insurance companies that

specialize and provide the coverages that you don't get with standard insurance companies.

Ken asked us thorough questions about what our needs were.

We brought in our policies and we went over what we had, and he went over what we possibly

didn't need, and where we should be adding things, and covered all of our areas of concerns.

Areas and things that we hadn't thought about.

Levitt-Fuirst really brought to light the fact that our homeowners policy only covered

the house and did not necessarily cover a lot of our valuable content, such as art and

jewelry.

There are many types of different insurance that Levitt-Fuirst provides.

One would be high value homeowners insurance, another would be collectors insurance, umbrella,

automobile, and also travel accident insurance.

What is different about the way the agency runs is we're not order takers.

We're more of risk advisors.

What does being a risk advisor mean as opposed to just selling insurance?

It means having the foresight and asking the questions to understand what the unexpected

might bring, and then coming up with the proper insurance product to protect against that

eventuality.

Jason came to my home and was able to compare that I was considering an insurance to what

other products were out there.

This really opened my eyes to the difference that personal insurance coverage can provide.

While we're one of the largest independently owned insurance brokers our clients can call

me on their cells 24/7 to deal with questions, problems, claims.

Last year over the winter we had a serious flood.

We were away when it happened, and when we found out about it I had absolutely no idea

what to do.

The first thing I did was I picked up the phone, I called Ken on his cell phone, and

said "Okay, I got this.

Don't worry about it I'm going to your house now.

I will call and have the restoration company come."

By the time we landed back in New York it was already in process of being taken care

of.

I love helping people.

I enjoy, whether I'm dealing with a business owner or a family, trying to solve their problems

and provide them an answer and a solution to their needs.

I would highly recommend Levitt-Fuirst, not only for their personal care but their expertise

in multiple facets of insurance.

What you get from Levitt-Fuirst is caring dedication to you, and they make you feel

like you're part of the family.

For more infomation >> Car Insurance Greenwich CT | Exotic Car Insurance Greenwich CT | Levitt Fuirst - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Jak levně cestovat? Santorini za 90 euro, stop, auto (car) / How to travel cheap? - Duration: 17:26.

Working on subtitles guys, will be as soon as possible, thanks! :-)

MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS

WHY?

WE LIVE JUST ONCE...

SO LET'S LIVE OUR DREAMS...

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

VENA- DESPITE ALL THE OBSTACLES

Hey guys, welcome to next video which I have prepared because of wish of one of you TomHi.

I hope I say it well :D so hey man ;-)

Today I am going to give you some tips for cheap traveling.

I will discuss with you guys how travel with different ways and we will also get for example

how to get to Santorini which is one of the most beautiful islands in Europe for 90 euros.

Alone withou any tour operator which would cost you perhaps 1 000 euros.

So thats what we are going to talk about now. It is going to be longer video guys

because i have decised to share some xp from these trips with you :-)

So lets make yourself comfortable, have some drink, food, refreshment

and I hope that the wind is not going to interrupt this much so lets do this :-)!

For more infomation >> Jak levně cestovat? Santorini za 90 euro, stop, auto (car) / How to travel cheap? - Duration: 17:26.

-------------------------------------------

DualTrip Ultra-Fast Car Charger from KENU - Duration: 1:08.

introducing Dualtrip an ultra fast car charger from Kenu the makers of

airframe plus. Dualtrip has two USB ports that can charge at up to 2.4 amps

each what does that mean? It means you can charge two iPhones and even two

iPads at maximum speed at the same time. On the road and out of power? Dualtrip

will charge two iphone 6s's from zero to fifty percent in just about an hour's

drive. Dualtrip also charges all your other USB powered phones and devices

including action cameras, Bluetooth speakers and power banks. When paired

with Airframe Plus, the world's most popular car mount, you now have the

ultimate portable road trip combo. Dualtrip's slim profile is designed to fit

perfectly inside Aframe Plus for convenient storage in a glove box or

console. Dualtrip from Kanoe, included with Airframe Plus Car Kit and

available separately from Kenu.com, and other select retailers. Kenu, accessories

for the road ahead

For more infomation >> DualTrip Ultra-Fast Car Charger from KENU - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Grand Theft Auto V - NEW UPDATE TODAY!!!! NEW CAR - Duration: 4:52:26.

For more infomation >> Grand Theft Auto V - NEW UPDATE TODAY!!!! NEW CAR - Duration: 4:52:26.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Nissan Micra Review – As Good As The Last One Was Bad – Car Keys - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> 2017 Nissan Micra Review – As Good As The Last One Was Bad – Car Keys - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

GTA ONLINE NEW DLC CONTENT SPENDING SPREE - VAGNER SUPER CAR INDEPENDENCE DAY 2017 & Unlimited Money - Duration: 10:06.

what's up you guys it's Friday baby look at that we got a brand new adversary

mode right there and it's double payout double RP there's good money involved we

also have a brand new car that just came out and you saw me order it right here

in the beginning and we're going to sit together do some testing show you the

customization on this car and talk a little bit about one of the favorite

games of all times okay now you guys I ordered this car and I went right away

sold an allergy I'm like boom BAM thank you man it's time to make some money I

understand that the situations a little bit stressful okay but I got good news

about this car this car has some amazing customization when you look at a car

when you get it you're thinking to yourself can I take this car to Benny

because they've given us a taste of Benny but think about it you guys if you

release every car and every car is going to be in Benny you're just going to lose

that magic this one is a supercar it resembles the adder you can take it in

there and customize it but when it comes to the handling okay when it comes to

speed make no mistake about it this car is at Beast okay

by the way they give you multiple other stuff we'll talk about it as the segment

goes on so what does your boy loves to do your boy loves to race okay so I want

it not only to show you the customization on this car and how

beautiful it looks but also wanted to show you some racing with me and the

guys so what we wanted to do we wanted to launch a playlist that has three

tracks that has to do with this car push this car to its limits so we could know

if the car is something worth it or not so the first thing we're going to go for

is downtown loop I love that track because you really have no out it's

almost like a big roller coaster and you're going through it and we pushed

contact off this way you can take this thing to its maximum potential and you

don't have to worry about catching up slowing you down or people trying to

wreck you at the same time let's just say we had a blast here is a sample of

what went on in that race you're going around what the hell I don't say so

exactly the repair are you were claiming we fought a

lot of food ah crap what do you thin I once your first place just can't you

know me there's an arrow coming up on your Bible can't read it go we got we

call you Pete give me that boy give me that

no I knew I was coming up on you really fast but they still long to do it I know

a break we bring bring around great work that boys was so awesome it was the

founding father look eyes lovely you've lost it seaside energy blank off kingpin

who's that bad eye bad Adrian we go here both of you

one more left and I know you guys watch the brakes on that lifting all day but

now after the Sun 2000 that could have been a disaster right there mystic I

know you saw a good view of that oh yeah I saw I was waiting for it and this they

keep pushing baby I can hear it coming ah damn oh I felt that I saw two on our

side definitely a nice car yeah I got the fastest we should represent a single

noise no all right so your boy cleaned up alright I cleaned up in downtown Loop

and I was almost going to bottom out but I got lucky on that and I didn't

bottomed out hit it with the best lap time and hit it with the win that was an

awesome race I want to say always thank you to everybody that participates

Soviet mystic we the Adrian was with us we had a blast so thank you guys for

being there now if you guys noticed all right some of us have already glitched

the outfit for the brand-new adversity mode I'll show you how to do it

in a different segment after this but keep that in mind from that track we

wanted to go ahead and push this thing to its limit see what type of top speed

this thing has now we didn't buy his his brand-new car yet he didn't buy it yet

it's a 1.5 mil this thing is expensive it's not a joke and he didn't have time

to do it so he pulled the 811 your boy agent also pulled the 811 and if you

want to see what type of speed what type of you know can this thing do the the

mile the quarter-mile you know the whole thing with the Fast and the Furious can

this thing keep up with the rest of the cars I'll show you right here check this

out the datalogger Greg I mean it's still fast ahead yeah they're pulling

out you probably got a better boot de loja justice

maybe this wrong while you get the big one in it

you hit it all right so when it comes to top speed the car is not bad

but at the same time it doesn't compete with the 811 the 811 is still a smoker

when it comes to that this thing will book ahead and it will smoke you but

what type of tracks when you think about it has the ability to just be going on a

straight forward like this not much when it comes to the 811 we love it in the

long haul but when it doesn't really deliver on the spun tracks like I took

it yesterday versus we D he had a Nero I had the 811 on the double loop and I

couldn't keep up with him in the turns I was behind in the whole time but I

couldn't keep up with him probably if the catching up was not on he would have

left me in the dust it's just the 811 is not that good with the turns and that's

one of the downsides downsides for this car alright so now the final track that

we all love alright and this was my first time taking this car on it and we

wanted to go ahead and test it push it to its limits I love this track you guys

because it it has a straightaway it has a big turn on both sides and it forces

you to use the brakes or the listing off whatever mechanics that you use in

racing now we took this car I'm going to show you a little bit footage of what

happened here check this out oh honey nice mistake I saw the mystic I saw the

red smoke cheater smoke oh yeah I thought wait what happened all Aloma

because you're Condit your day off you

follow yeah I feel like I'm driving like I look very good you sort of like okay

two seconds book on how

I'll come and go through that I mean it wouldn't babe is brown we need to back

to Boston this one right so you saw what happened

mystic was really really comfortable with this car mystic is good in racing

he got the best lap time he he was right in front of me I couldn't reel him in

I'm not comfortable with that turn toward the end of the runway I feel like

I'm going to slide but he is more comfortable with it but I gotta tell you

something it's risk versus reward and that's how racers are some people take a

big risk it might not pay off but for mystic it

paid off in this race he kept the back tires gripping to the ground and he

managed to finish in first place if you guys want to look a little bit at the

last time you can check that out that's a lap time that we brought in this car

is really really an amazing car now if you don't have the money and you're

thinking to yourself what do we do well forget about glitching for a while there

has been a lot of glitches going out getting patched yesterday I was checking

on a glitch that's in the MOC for you guys it got patched once you request a

car and there's a friend watching the allergy in MOC the car disappears so

that glitch is a goner why don't you play the brand-new adversity mode

there's a killer outfit in there that you can glitch out and there's good

money to be made put it this way we've made $20,000 while we are glitching the

outfit to get it and save it for ourselves one final reminder to

everybody that's right here on this channel and this is the final day this

is your chance to hit that giveaway for the last time it's done for this month

whoever does it come forward it's going to get moved over to next month so if we

do get two winners out of the $50.00 there's $30 jumping over to next month's

and that's going to make it into an $80.00 so we'll have eight winners

instead of instead of five so I have no doubt in my mind not everybody is

representing so I always tell you guys drop a like make a comment subscribe to

the channel make sure you have the notifications on you guys your presence

doesn't go on five years right here I want to give

back and you know what you can go ahead and get any short card that you feel

like I'll get some more details there's going to be some more segments coming

out here keep it tuned to the channel happy Friday everybody I hope you enjoy

your weekend I'll see you on the next segment

you

For more infomation >> GTA ONLINE NEW DLC CONTENT SPENDING SPREE - VAGNER SUPER CAR INDEPENDENCE DAY 2017 & Unlimited Money - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Venus Williams involved in fatal car crash - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Venus Williams involved in fatal car crash - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Excavator for children | Trucks for kids | Car toys | Kids videos | Emergency Vehicle | Pago TV - Duration: 1:11:42.

For more infomation >> Excavator for children | Trucks for kids | Car toys | Kids videos | Emergency Vehicle | Pago TV - Duration: 1:11:42.

-------------------------------------------

Report: Venus Williams At Fault In Fatal Car Crash - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Report: Venus Williams At Fault In Fatal Car Crash - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Venus Williams was the cause of a horrible car accident that killed a 78-year-old man - Duration: 1:57.

<Commercial>You know what time is its Worldwide Spotlight .com black celebrity gossip it's

your boy Traymaticz in the building giving you the hottest videos when it comes to black

celebrity gossip Celebrity gossip hot topics so make sure you guys hit that subscribe button

because is no other channel like mine I got some hectic celebrity gossip going down right

now is Venus Williams going to jail please let me know in the comments below but I checked

out what worldwide spotlight .com has to say about the whole thing.

Worldwide Spotlight has just received shocking news that Venus Williams was the cause of

a horrible car accident that killed a 78-year-old man.

The wife of the man that died said that Venus Williams drove right into the middle of the

intersection causing her to slam into the side of Venus' car.

The 78-year-old man suffered major trauma head injuries but was later released from

hospital.

According to a Florida newspaper the man died from his head injuries two weeks later.

The source also mentions that Venus Williams was the cause of the accident for violating

the right of way.

In the police report it states that Venus Williams was not under the influence of alcohol

or drugs plus there was no indication that she was using a cell phone at the time.

Worldwide spotlight black celebrity gossip page will let you know if Venus Williams is

looking at some serious jail time or not, do you think she should be sent to jail for

this?

That is your hot black celebrity gossip video for the moment I got some more hectic black

celebrity gossip videos coming up next make sure you guys hit that subscribe button or

you're not going to know when this hot celebrity gossip is popping off see you guys in a bit.<commercial>

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét