Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily instagram Jun 30 2017

Hello, and welcome to the first video out here, and I'm talking about how to upload

photos videos on to Instagram

without using any third party softwares or any extra websites out there on the internet

So people have talked about other desktop

applications like gramblr and other web applications like instamatize

But this trick is totally different, and you can upload photos and videos plus delete them too just from your web browser

With a small trick, so I'm getting right into the point and before starting I'd like to say do like, share and subscribe

My channel, this video, and you can follow me on Instagram my username is hero

9fifty8, see this you could follow me on that

So I'm going on to the trick you're going to use for uploading photos on to Instagram.com

I have two photos out here, and I've uploaded them through Instagram.com

so the first thing is you go to instagram .com. You log in out there and then you just

Toggle device and for toggling your device you just

right Click

Inspect lement and here you'll get an option; toggle device toolbar so you click on that

Before clicking you'll have something like this and after you click this thing you get a different device

So I don't know what device you get up here

So just choose a mobile device any mobile device should work for that

So after you have selected the mobile device

This is how it looks and I guess you have already seen that you have an option of uploading photos out here

Which you don't have at the web version

so

it won't work unless you refresh the sites the first thing is you reload the site and

Wait for it to reload so after it's reloaded

What you do is. I guess it showing open in app, but that won't affect

So just go to your profile

and you just click on this this photo icon out here

So if you click that you get this option to upload your photos from your PC. I'm using

Windows, but I think this should be working on other

Operating systems, too just click on that open that so it uploads that see it uploaded it

just like in the app, and then you could like drag it resize it you could rotate it, so

It's just like posting a photo you can do the same with the video too, so you click on next button

So right in the next step you write a caption on that anything like you write

I don't know just write anything else here because I'm doing this because you also have an option to delete

Your post which you don't have at

your

Instagram.com directly so click on share button if you click this share button, it's post that to your timeline

directly from

your

Pc. So that's all that's just two minutes trick out there

So the plus thing just saying you don't get this option out here while not using this toggle

Device toolbar so you just have this option at the comment section

So while you are at using a mobile device click on that you could delete this by clicking on the delete button

So yeah, I could delete that I could post that all from my PC itself. So thank you guys

Do like and comment on this video, and this is my first video and do subscribe my channel for more such

Tips and tricks hidden out there to explore them

So thank you very much bye-bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét