Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Music Jul 1 2017

Please Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe

For more infomation >> (Liberian Music 2017) JAMES GARLIMAH - THE MISSION Official Music Video - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

In Music We Trust: Have you ever thought of music as a medicine? - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> In Music We Trust: Have you ever thought of music as a medicine? - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

️🎵 Xavier Wulf Raider Klan Cashy Kesh Type Beat || Music Box️ 🎵 - Duration: 3:29.

Xavier Wulf Raider Klan type beat instrumental

Bones Sesh type beat instrumental

Purple Six Beats

Cashy Kesh instrumental

Lil Pump type beat

For more infomation >> ️🎵 Xavier Wulf Raider Klan Cashy Kesh Type Beat || Music Box️ 🎵 - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

(Liberian Music 2017)EASY P FT B'COLD - GOING BAD Official Music Video - Duration: 4:14.

Please Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe

For more infomation >> (Liberian Music 2017)EASY P FT B'COLD - GOING BAD Official Music Video - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Jim Yosef - Link | Âm thanh không bản quyền | Sound Music | SM - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Jim Yosef - Link | Âm thanh không bản quyền | Sound Music | SM - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

St. Joseph's College Class of 2017 Graduation Song "Green Blood" Music Video - Duration: 4:34.

St. Joseph's College Class of 2017 Graduation Song - Green Blood

Remember way back when we used to run to school

Just so we wouldn't be late

Sleeping in class and breaking the rules

And copying work from our mates

Remember the good times that we've had fun

Playing ball in the field and our classrooms

Putting on our best suits to dance with some girls

Wandering the streets until the night consumes

Oh I, I wish times like this wouldn't end so quick

Our roads part and we'll be on our way

I will miss this, the comfort of my friends

As time goes by I hope we won't forget our days

And honour the green that runs in our veins

I admit that I was never the best student

That you might have met

Many times I've been imprudent

Yeah I guess I was a mess

So thank you for being patient

And for putting up with me

The things you've taught me the words and equations

I shall treasure them in the years to be

Oh I, I wish times like this wouldn't end so soon

Our roads part and we'll be on our way

I will miss this, the comfort of my friends

As time goes by I hope we won't forget our days

And honour the green that runs in our veins

I don't think I've ever realized

The preciousness of this school

All the memories that were made here

I guess this is where they end

Oh I, I admit I am worried of the things to come

But I know with the blood that runs in me that everything will be fine

Well friend I guess that this is it

The end of our high school days

And I hope that we will remember that

I am,

you are,

we are Josephians.

Subtitles: Jeffrey Lau

For more infomation >> St. Joseph's College Class of 2017 Graduation Song "Green Blood" Music Video - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cigars & Cider - SKIPPY prod. Luke Harbur (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:04.

Someone might take this work. Make it quote, unquote, better.

That's only because they probably in it for the trends or the cheddar.

Rate me with your RottenTomatoes. H20 and a bit of caffeine.

Daily grind's an Americano.

You don't grow me! I sow my own seeds!

Ha! I'm a jolly rancher.

Got blueprints. I'm a little sad planner.

Web search how to act around you. Don't mean to circle around truth.

But what, what, what can I do to understand me too?

We want life to be a dream but na, na, na.

We've been spiteful and mean oh ya, ya, ya.

We got something to be. but why, why, why?

Taste the difference: cigars & cider.

Speak music in all languages. You could say his flow's symbolic.

Flashbang! Confused? Ring out louder than bombings on the news.

White man: color scheme all F's. ACT. Life's a test.

He got his own shield: Captain America won't yield. So go ahead and diss!

I'm funding this, running this, tonguing this, never gonna skip bliss.

Fight for my fam and my friends and my dreams and my deeds and shine like Yeezy's Ultralight Beam.

Not about infractions: Donald Trump. I'm all about that action: Forrest Gump.

I credit my debtors while I'm in debt to my credit. And finally feel less stress.

Take that sip. Breathe that burn to the lips.

We want life to be a dream but na, na, na.

We've been spiteful and mean oh ya, ya, ya.

We got somethin' to be but why, why, why?

Addict to being different: cigars & cider.

For more infomation >> Cigars & Cider - SKIPPY prod. Luke Harbur (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

How to manually add Music to iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from iTunes (Step-by-step!) - Duration: 4:22.

Hello Friends!

Welcome back to AppleFrendly.

Video #36

In my previous video, I showed you how to use Assistive Touch with 3D Touch function on your iPhone

and today, I'm going to show you how to manually add music

to iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from iTunes.

This is pretty basic video but I hope it'll be helpful for the people facing issues

while adding their music to iPhone from computer.

So, without further ado, let's get started!

Firstly, launch iTunes on your computer.

Then connect your iPhone.

Once your iPhone appears in iTunes, tap this little iPhone icon

at the top left hand side of the iTunes window.

Now, under 'Summary' section, scroll down to 'Options'

And look for this 'Manually manage music and videos' option

and select it.

This is a must have setting if you want to manually add music to iPhone from iTunes.

And if you can't select it and if it is greyed out,

most likely you're a member of Apple Music or you're subscribed to iTunes Match

and you have iCloud Music Library turned on for your Apple ID.

When you have iCloud Music Library turned on, you can't manually manage music.

You can only manage videos using iTunes.

So, make sure that you are not a member of Apple Music or you're not subscribed to iTunes Match

for manually adding your music from iTunes.

Now moving ahead, tap this 'Apply' button at bottom right hand side of the iTunes window.

Now go and tap this little back arrow at top left hand side of the iTunes window.

Now to add music to iPhone, first you need to add music to iTunes Library.

So, let's proceed with that.

But before adding Songs to your iTunes Library,

make sure that 'Music' is selected at this Media Controller button

and you're on Songs category here.

So now go to 'File'

tap 'Add File to Library..'

A browser window will appear.

Look for the songs you want to add into iTunes Library.

I've my songs saved at my desktop location for easy access.

So, I'll select any random song to add into my iTunes Library.

Just select the song and tap 'Open'

And there is our new song that we've just added into iTunes Library.

Now just hold and drag this song onto your iPhone in this 'Devices' section

on the left hand side of iTunes window.

Done!

You can tap this little arrow here and select 'Music'

to see if you've successfully copied your song from iTunes Library to iPhone.

And here is our new song.

Now you just need to sync your iPhone with iTunes.

And to do that, just tap this little iPhone icon at the top left hand side of the iTunes window

and tap this 'Sync' at the bottom right hand side of the iTunes window.

And your iPhone will start syncing with iTunes.

I'll be back once this syncing is completed.

Now, as the syncing is completed, disconnect your iPhone by tapping this little button here.

And now, let's go and check if we've successfully added Music to iPhone.

Let's open 'Music' app.

Let's tap 'Songs' option here.

Here is our new song that we just manually added from iTunes Library.

So you can manually add as many songs as you want from your iTunes Library to your iPhone

using these simple steps.

Hope you liked it!

So, this bringing me to the end of the video.

If it helped, give it a big thumbs up and If you have any questions, do let me know

in the comments section below.

I'll see you in my next video.

Till then, take good care of yourself.

And as always, Subscribe, Stay tuned, Keep the notifications ON for my next videos.

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> How to manually add Music to iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch from iTunes (Step-by-step!) - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Canserbero-Maquiavelico-Fran El R 13 music Lirycs - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> Canserbero-Maquiavelico-Fran El R 13 music Lirycs - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Disco's Over - TSU | Âm thanh không bản quyền | Sound Music | SM - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Disco's Over - TSU | Âm thanh không bản quyền | Sound Music | SM - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kovan & Electro-Light - Skyline | Âm thanh không bản quyền | Sound Music | SM - Duration: 4:01.

No copyright sounds

For more infomation >> Kovan & Electro-Light - Skyline | Âm thanh không bản quyền | Sound Music | SM - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

EID Chader chokhe | Eleyas & Shorolipi | Official Music Video | 2017 | Multimedia - Duration: 3:38.

chader chokhe

bangla song

romantic song

love son

multimedia movi bangla chanel

subscribe

For more infomation >> EID Chader chokhe | Eleyas & Shorolipi | Official Music Video | 2017 | Multimedia - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Take It Easy - MBB! Copyright free music for videos! Cool summer dance VJ! - Duration: 2:25.

Take It Easy - MBB! Copyright free music for videos! This is dance music in summer mood.

For more infomation >> Take It Easy - MBB! Copyright free music for videos! Cool summer dance VJ! - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Music video: Digital Stroll |cinematic music | music entertainment - Duration: 1:56.

Music entertainment

For more infomation >> Music video: Digital Stroll |cinematic music | music entertainment - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Bioshock Music and Bioshock Music Playlist: 3 HOURS of Bioshock Music inspired Bioshock Music Remix - Duration: 59:57.

Title: Bioshock Music and Bioshock Music Playlist: 3 HOURS of Bioshock Music inspired Bioshock Music Remix

For more infomation >> Bioshock Music and Bioshock Music Playlist: 3 HOURS of Bioshock Music inspired Bioshock Music Remix - Duration: 59:57.

-------------------------------------------

my channel trailer but it has better music dot jay peg - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> my channel trailer but it has better music dot jay peg - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ankit Babu Adhikari || Ma Ko Nai Po Hun Ra || Featuring: Safar Pokharel || Official Music Video - Duration: 6:18.

STORY/ DIRECTION : ALOK LAMSAL

CINEMATOGRAPHY : MILAN PAUDEL

For more infomation >> Ankit Babu Adhikari || Ma Ko Nai Po Hun Ra || Featuring: Safar Pokharel || Official Music Video - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

B*Witched - To You I Belong (Music Video) - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> B*Witched - To You I Belong (Music Video) - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

HELLO SUMMER 2017 | BEST SUMMER DEEP HOUSE & CHILL OUT MUSIC MIX 2017 | SUMMER TIME #1 - Duration: 1:05:42.

HELLO SUMMER 2017 | BEST SUMMER DEEP HOUSE & CHILL OUT MUSIC MIX 2017 | SUMMER TIME #1

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét