Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Follow Jul 31 2017

Hi guys! I'm Salvo, welcome to my channel

if you want, subscribe to the channel to receive a notification everytime I upload a new video

I'm here today 'cause I recently read on social networks

that someone was not sure to open a channel on YouTube

This video is for who doesn't open a channel because

is scared to be judged

Before I started make videos I had the same thoughts

and I waited two years to open this channel

I wanna say that your thoughts are only paranoia

If it is your dream, you don't have to be ashamed

You're only talking with a camera that represents the people

This is a beautiful way to send important messages to everyone is watching you

So, do what you wanna do, you only have to be yourself and original

If you wanna do a type of video that already exist on YouTube you can do it.

Don't let anyone destroy your dreams, this is so important

That's all, I hope you liked the video

click like, leave a comment and subscribe if you want

You can follow me on instagram, the link is in the infobox

If you need to talk with someone, I'm here

You can send me a direct on Instagram or an e-mail

See you guys next time, bye!! ♥

For more infomation >> VLOG #1 | Walking by the sea & ADVICES | FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS ♥ - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Become Sports Player Follow This Diet - Soccer Player Matt Sheldon Daily Diet Plan - Duration: 1:26.

professional soccer Mathieu Sheldon's daily meal plan Mathieu Sheldon is a

professional soccer player who plays for st. Louis FC in the United Soccer League

Mathieu reveals his dive plan includes in breakfast lunch and dinner breakfast

protein shake which includes oatmeal banana

strawberries vanilla protein powder peanut butter water spinach orange green

yogurt snack free rice cakes handful of grapes and lunch one apple with peanut

butter one fried sweet potato dinner chicken breast two servings brown rice

half a red bell pepper two to three cups of mixed veggies and late night snack

protein shake which includes oatmeal banana strawberries vanilla protein

powder peanut butter milk and spinach thank you for watching this video

like and subscribe for more videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét