Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily channel Jul 30 2017

Motu Patlu is fighting the crazy buffalo | Finger Family song [Youtube Channel For Kids]

For more infomation >> Motu Patlu is fighting the crazy buffalo | Finger Family song [Youtube Channel For Kids] - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Cas and Chary VR Channel Trailer #3 - Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and beyond! - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Cas and Chary VR Channel Trailer #3 - Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and beyond! - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

#김정숙 Channel:김종국 조카 소야, 송중기-박보검과 찰칵… 무슨 인연? - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> #김정숙 Channel:김종국 조카 소야, 송중기-박보검과 찰칵… 무슨 인연? - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

BABY Channel - Trò Chơi Tấn Công Đầm Lầy ( Game Swamp Attack ) - Duration: 22:05.

For more infomation >> BABY Channel - Trò Chơi Tấn Công Đầm Lầy ( Game Swamp Attack ) - Duration: 22:05.

-------------------------------------------

8 TIPS to Make a Great YouTube CHANNEL TRAILER in 2017 - Duration: 4:08.

A YouTube channel trailer is more than just a welcome message or introduction to your

channel - this is by far one of the most important videos on your YouTube channel.

My name is Edmund Piunow and in this video, you'll find out how to make a trailer that

will imiddately postion you as an expert, make an amazing first impression and will

get you new subscribers every single day!

Your channel trailer is like a movie trailer - it should be short, exciting and have one

single purpose

- to get you new subscribers.

You can simply choose one of your videos as your channel trailer that will be shown to

new visitors who are not subscribed just yet.

YouTube won't actually play any ads before this video, so the new viewers won't be

distracted from your message, unless you're using third party content.

So how can you make an amazing channel trailer?

First of all, make sure to keep keep your channel trailer short.

Your new viewers don't probably know you and their attention span will be very short.

And since the call to action will be at the end of the video you want to keep it under

2 minutes or ideally - under 60 seconds.

Needless to say, the very beginning of your video will be crucial so don't waste it

on elements that don't have any purpose at this stage, like your logo animation.

Remember that your channel trailer is not a sales video, it's more of a welcoming

message.

You're introducing them to your channel, so do it in a warm and personal way.

This is an opportunity to make a great first impression.

Now this is very important.

To make your channel trailer work, you will also need to position your channel in the

right way

- tell them who you are and what your channel will be about - what they can expect.

In many cases, they won't know who you are or what you do, they won't care either so

just focus on the value that they'll get by subscribing to your channel.

Also, letting them know that they landed on a channel that will give them fresh new content

- will definitely get you more subscribers.

Tell them for instance that you're posting new videos every single week and if possible

- mention which day of the week that will be.

A good way to connect with your audience is also by sharing some of your WHY.

So tell them why you're running this channel and not just WHAT you'll be publishing.

You won't have enough time to tell your story, but sharing a little bit of your motivation

will make your message more personal and will most likely get you the new subscriber.

When it comes to the production, make your channel trailer exciting and visual.

Use experts of the videos you have or even the behind the scene footage.

Also, don't forget to add some music.

And finally, now that they know who you are, what you do and what they can expect - you

can now ask them to subscribe to your channel.

This is where you can also mention some kind of benefit to make it even more interesting.

In my other video I will show you step by step have to set up your channel trailer and

I also created a video in which I explain how such experts as Gary V and Tony Robbins

use their channel trailers to grow their following on YouTube and there are many cool things

to learn from them.

So that's it for now, I hope you liked the video.

I'm curious about your experience as well, so if you have any questions or perhaps even

tips of your own

post them in the comments section below and I will gladly respond to them.

Like the video and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already, as there will be

more new videos.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> 8 TIPS to Make a Great YouTube CHANNEL TRAILER in 2017 - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

I SH!T MYSELF! LAXATIVE PRANK (GONE WRONG) - Duration: 11:13.

well, this is what two weeks of being gone does to your table look at this that's disgusting we put this table outside because we

Can't fit it inside

There's not enough room, and we've been gone for the past couple weeks

So we haven't been able to clean it yet and look at that. That is nasty

What's up guys? How you guys doing today? So as you guys know if you watched yesterday's vlog

I'm currently recording on a brand new camera. I hope you guys like this camera

It's a lot easier for me to carry around compared to that huge rake that

I had of course I'm still going to use that camera every once in a while

Especially for like sit-down videos where the quality can be a lot better for you guys overall, but this is a really nice camera

I actually really like this camera. It's pretty much. Just like a smaller version of mine like a pocket cam tile

I'd you guys have heard Chris one since the gym. So we're about to be getting that pretty soon got to get these gains boy

Yeah, been talking about the gym. I actually have some merchandise in the current works for you guys. That involve the gym

I'm going to keep it low-key until we actually have the final product made for you guys

But it is going to be dope and if you guys haven't seen yesterday's vlog already

We did release some new Merchandise

Yesterday as well at the temporary

210 Logo Tattoo so as you guys saw cody got a real tattoo on himself of the 210 logo

But now we were at least temporary tattoos

so you guys can just put water on it and stick it to yourself of course you can rub it off anytime you want so

If you guys are interested as always merchants wearing a bio down below the very top description check it out over there

We were just about to leave but Chris pointed out that my teeth are super weight today and yesterday

I actually got my teeth white for the first time in like a year and a half

It's been a while, and they're looking really good right now. I like it a lot, but he pointed out

I want to go look and I was like I can notice the whiteness a lot easier today than I did yesterday

But I'm happy matt the lenses inside Chris and I are going to put laxatives industry working through it

We're going to be in full body today makers

Well actually do this very often so we're going to do it today and pushed ourself to our limit

Matt we got a bug in them game dude. You cannot stop Fartin bro. Just

Not use ours

Yeah, your legs do smell

I guess boy. Yo legs. I don't know what crawled up your

But you yeah?

Thanks

Aka spyro ah

Don't wonder more like four minutes out dude. It looks like it's nothing ated

Look how comfortable a tan looks?

Lovely on Top. Come on. Don't feel good mad. You're sick if you're sick

How you feeling buddy?

Roger

And this is a gym. Wall. Yeah, that usually happens when there's Lax's and your pre-workout. I'm

Kidding me I'm dead serious last is my previous I did

As you get I knew you wanted to do it to me. Yeah, I wanna get to do a little joke

Yeah, you would did it. No. I what I wanted me to

Achieve boy, oh yeah, well you did a lot to me lance. Oh payback it

Right guys, so it is now a couple of hours later

I actually think myself for the past couple hours

Because I'm aiden who is actually here now and Chris 8 is actually helping us make dinner right now dude

I am so pissed off like I did not know you guys did that until Chris told me

you know like

He's done to me that one

No, I know is this prank Wars now

I mean you guys you guys find you guys a lot, and it's like the first time you're actually getting me back

But I mean we could turn it to a prank where I feel like I'm always saying prank war may never actually ends up happening

I mean, I'm definitely probably to get payback for this one

Yeah, I would say to say you

We gotta see prank where leave a thumbs up on this video, but I recently got a shower

I haven't like I said I haven't blogged in the past couple hours because this whole time

I've just been like having severe gas problems constantly just sitting on the toilet waiting for something to happen

It was that so recently which I'm about to pass like 15-20 minutes

I haven't really felt nearly as much pain as I have been feeling

What is he doing? Well? You want we want to you?

What do you want what happened Aidan stubs into a like this and I willing to take that Super hard

But you guys making over here chicken long chicken young chicken went out the whole time

No one like more TV and people like old day lizzie's making young chicken tenders over here

Oh chicken wait chicken look like they're swimming no no I'm chicken with old day

Did you hear my joke young chicken with Old Bay?

That's what a four-time of me repeating it

Is this how ayden cooks too?

It's just just ayden just dancing always alright so lindsay and ayden cook up a meal on this is dope looking

Thank you, baby, and thank you other baby, and thank you other baby

Yo, why do I feel like I'm in like full house right now, bro

I feel like sometimes. I watch my own vlogs, and I'm like yo

This is straight-up like an episode of pull out

Except on like a way higher curse word level than they are so you're like our uncle Jesse, bro

Everybody already says you look like the olsen twins

So would I be would I be like Joey or that related huge ego? I wouldn't joe yeah, so ayden

What would you be I say like a combination between oprah, Jesse animal Joey?

All right, well let me get my food

Are you doing?

I don't understand oh

I got you. Yo, I was so confused. It was like

No, I didn't understand. Yeah like they all pause like something was washing their hands, okay?

Just stop and then her name pops up is so funny

I have a question if the food just got done being made why are you putting it in the microwave?

It was just done being made

Look look how cute that is

Look at that. You can stand for so long oh

That's the best part no. We didn't bet on that happening

No, he just no oh

See oh, well at least you got your treat now. He'll is aiden good

You good, bro

all right, what

One boy come on. Oh my God you so quick. Go get him go down

I gotta go help aid in film and video right now with this big old camera

This is the camera that I've been lugging around for the past couple months and obviously I suppose you guys I'm recording on this new

Camera right now the only thing that's lacking right now is I don't have a tripod on this because it's connected to here

So it might be a little shaky for you guys. He's always missing some random stuff

We're all we just did a slide yo Chris know what I can do to you now, yago. Oh

We Gonna do yoga?

Where you grab the ponytail and pull?

Ya got a ball that you will yeah, I just noticed this but theo is getting so big recently he's looking for his bone

Right now cuz he dropped with him before he's really energetic right now - theo drop that damn anchor. He is between his voice

Yo for real though. We've talked about this before you guys watch cody's log

you would know theo

Was humping his bear one day and his full red rocket was sticking out and it was pretty massive and that ate insults - so

That's what he's talking about right now. It's pretty weird to talk about but that's what he's referring to

oh

That thing's creepy in itself lizzy still try to play this thing

Thank you

Men and I know you

A

Real killer just alright. I am right all right last week. I am with tears

I got a pencil money up alright

So we just rest up shooting for Aidan's video, and what's funny is wait somebody blooper shooting that video

It was so funny um

There was actually a part where he farted so damn loud you would've thought 8 it was on the last ative right now

That's how loud it was I figured you were going to say that because that's how bad it was dude

It was terrible Aiden's got the video pulled up of the part

That was not big at all that was hilarious Chris keeps talking about how bad I smelled earlier today. Oh

Yeah, it's your fault

I can walking at me just felt. Oh, I think I got sprayed in the eye. Oh what's wrong then

she said

All right guys. I think that's going to wrap it up for today's video

I do understand that today's video is super short, and I do apologize greatly for that unfortunately

I spent most of my day either on the toilet or just crawled up in like a ball because my stomach hurt so bad

So thank you Chris over there for that and aiden as well

Shout out to you guys

well, usse missing the Sunny D for

Okay

By the way for me bless hey, that's my boy. Hopefully you guys still enjoy today's video as though

I am still giving out notifications shot up to people every single days

I have my notifications turned on if you guys want a notification. Shout out

Just make sure that's turned on and leave a comment down below letting me know and here are today's notification shot up

Other than that I will see you guys tomorrow

I

Don't know what I'm doing bloody let me turn this

Please if you guys are interested in any of our 210 merchandise make sure to click the link down below the very top description check

It out over there make sure to hit that subscribe button and turn on my post notification

And you haven't already make sure to check out yesterday's video as well

I

For more infomation >> I SH!T MYSELF! LAXATIVE PRANK (GONE WRONG) - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

#김정숙 Channel:'군함도'부터 송혜교까지…송중기의 '뜨거운 여름' - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> #김정숙 Channel:'군함도'부터 송혜교까지…송중기의 '뜨거운 여름' - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

#김정숙 Channel:애완에서 애인으로, 믿어주고 싶은 송중기의 로맨스 - Duration: 31:15.

For more infomation >> #김정숙 Channel:애완에서 애인으로, 믿어주고 싶은 송중기의 로맨스 - Duration: 31:15.

-------------------------------------------

বাংলা ওয়াজ দেলোয়ার হোসেন সাঈদী, Islamic Channel BD - Duration: 31:10.

বাংলা ওয়াজ দেলোয়ার হোসেন সাঈদী, Islamic Channel BD

For more infomation >> বাংলা ওয়াজ দেলোয়ার হোসেন সাঈদী, Islamic Channel BD - Duration: 31:10.

-------------------------------------------

#김정숙 Channel:연정훈·비·송중기, 초특급 아내 사랑법은? - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> #김정숙 Channel:연정훈·비·송중기, 초특급 아내 사랑법은? - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal vs Benfica – Emirates Cup: What TV channel is it on and what time is kick off? - Duration: 3:32.

Arsenal vs Benfica – Emirates Cup: What TV channel is it on and what time is kick off?

ARSENAL and Benfica go head to head in the annual pre-season tournament, the Emirates Cup, in which looks to be a hugely entertaining game between two huge European clubs. The Gunners are aiming to win the competition for the fifth time.

Alexandre Lacazette has impressed during pre-season for the Gunners. Benfica have appeared in the Emirates Cup only once before in 2014 and finished bottom of the pile that year behind Monaco, Arsenal and, eventual winners, Valencia.

Here is everything you need to know about the opening fixture at the Emirates. When is Arsenal vs Benfica?.

The Emirates Cup takes place on Saturday, July 29 and Sunday, July 30. Arsenal take on Benfica at 4. 20pm on the Saturday and Sevilla at the same time on the Sunday.

In the early matches, RB Leipzig face Sevilla and Benfica at 2pm on Saturday and Sunday respectively. What TV channel is the match on?. Arsenal vs Benfica will be shown live on Quest TV. How do I watch Quest TV?.

The channel is available on terrestrial TV through Freeview channel 37. Sky subscribers should tune in to channel 144, while users of Virgin will find Quest on channel 172.

Hector Bellerin and Theo Walcott train at the clubs Colney base. The Discovery-owned channel normally shows lifestyle programmes but has shown pre-season tournaments before.

In 2014, Quest showed the Schalke 04 Cup, which featured Newcastle, West Ham, Schalke and Malaga. Do goals really count as points in the Emirates Cup?.

A statement on Arsenal's website reads: "Teams will be awarded three points for a win and one point for a draw. The competition also rewards attacking play, with teams being awarded one point for each goal they score.

"In addition, shots on target will be taken into account and will be used to decide the tournament winners if teams are level on points and goal difference, with the winning team being presented with the Emirates Cup trophy after the second match on Sunday, July 30.

  Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger talks about Alexis Sanchezs return and Arsenals pre-season.

For more infomation >> Arsenal vs Benfica – Emirates Cup: What TV channel is it on and what time is kick off? - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

THE Truthful Channel REACHES OUT TO ME PLEAD TO PLEASE HELP HER GET HER CHANNEL BACK-AFTER COPYRIGHT - Duration: 6:29.

my back office look at some of my comments who do I see this truth Channel

she has the exact same channel that just got shut down she's doing that so people

can find her channel again she can stock it and their subscribers and stop and

start copyrighting in like I said in my video asking people to sub to her sub to

me this is what she says she's probably trying to be funny because she found my

video that I had made about our channel being shut down because every video that

I used to upload like I was saying to people in other videos people are

copyright and left and right of course if I upload the video first they've seen

the video first on my channel viewers then they go to her channel great job

keep up the good work giving a thumbs up and subscribing to our channel and

giving all these rave reviews and it's my work it's me talking with my alleged

allegations of what I think is going on with Charlie chill or what I heard

that's current that's going on with Charlie chill she's caught me writing my

videos so

okay let me read my disclaimer before I begin there is no nudity or sexual

content no harmful or dangerous content no violent or graphic content no

copyrighting no harm excuse me no hateful content no threats no spam is misleading

tags or cams in my description tags title video or thumbnails well further

ado I want to begin I want to start off by saying that I was just recap and

that's why you didn't hear me at the beginning of this video a video I had

made about the truth channel allegedly she was copyright and not only my stuff

but another person that I don't care too much for but it's not right whether I

care for that person or not she shouldn't be copywriting that girl

stuff neither so her channel will shut down now she reached out to me yesterday

and acts as me two three four messages asking

me pleading with me to please help her get my channel put back on I guess the

other girl not saying her name um she basically agreed to do it she said she

would take down the videos and whatever whatever and she would be able to get

her channel put back up but she won't be able to get the channel to put back up

into I agreed to it in contact YouTube so I said well what do I need to do but

as I make this video and I look at the whole big scenario of it all what sense

does that make to help somebody that's still not helping themselves that's

still doing dysfunctional and why are you doing this kind of shit why would I

want to help somebody that's still not helping themselves

as I make this video and I listen to the video that was already recorded a few

days ago I'm looking like I'm a viewer at my own

video and I'm literally looking at how after her channel got shut down she

still comes to my channel and says sub to me and then one of them like you seen

when you will listen to the video and you were watching the video one of the

sub to me made it to the spam box so how have you learned to channel from

your mistakes and not copy in people's videos or violate in this space by

getting on the comment section and subbing all that crap that you do sub to

me stuff you say how can you tell me that you've learned from all of this and

you're still doing the same you're gonna write back for my channel which you

already know where you're asking for someone to sub on to you having my

viewers that look at my videos you're asking them on my channel to sub to you

no I cannot help you get your channel put back up now thinking as I make this

video I have at 3:36 p.m. on July 29 2017 I'm saying no I'm not gonna help you get

your YouTube channel on and guys I woulda went into my email account I have

a gmail and showed you the messages the responds that she has sent to me

with her pleading why she needs me to get her channel back up and I did

offer to help her if I could but now thinking that I'm not helping her

because I'm gonna use her as an example of you was thinking this was cute when

when you was doing all this mayhem in bedrock just like happy you dysfunctional like

my viewers that are my that there are my respectable viewers and

subscribers am I talking about you guys and talk about the dysfunctional ones

that come to this video and then they give their opinion or their comment on

my comment section like I really give a damn what they have to say but anyways

I'm not talking about you guys time with the dysfunctional people they know who

they are but this is what happens when you act as functional and disrespectful

to someone and you try and not listen to what the person is saying to you which

is just so respect their channel and respect them this is what happens to you

and who do you end up going back to when you can't have anybody else on your side

with all when all all things fail you come back to the very same person you

disrespected which is SLDavis whatever and I'm telling you as of today no I

cannot help you get your channel put back on have those people who like your

videos that are mine have those people that leave those

peanut gallery comments keep up the good work

for your copyrighting have them help you get your channel put back let's

see if they can help you and I doubt if they can

I'll see you guys in the next video bye for now

For more infomation >> THE Truthful Channel REACHES OUT TO ME PLEAD TO PLEASE HELP HER GET HER CHANNEL BACK-AFTER COPYRIGHT - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Make Or Break: Scarlett Moffatt fears ex will spill her sex secrets on Channel 5 TV show - Duration: 3:23.

Make Or Break: Scarlett Moffatt fears ex will spill her sex secrets on Channel 5 TV show

The Jungle queen's hunky former beau Richard Cull is going on Channel 5's Make Or Break and is said to be out for revenge after a "toxic" end to their relationship.

Pals of the former Gogglebox star are worried he could wreck her squeaky-clean image with details of their sex life and how she ruined their love.

They dated for nine months in 2013 after meeting on the saucy MTV show Beauty School Cop Outs.   WORRIED: Scarlett Moffatt fears Richard Cull will tell her sex secrets on Make Or Break.

But gutted Rich was left heartbroken when they split – and claims she did the dirty on him. He said: "It ended badly, she cheated on me to put it bluntly.

I saw the texts from the other guy on the phone. There was a lot of drama. It ended very sour. "It was toxic and it took me months to get over her. "I was depressed and in a dark place afterwards..

Friends say Scarlett, 26, is terrified that tattooed Rich could embarrass her and wreck her rekindled relationship with on-off boyfriend Luke Crodden. An insider said: "Scarlett thought this was all done.

"But she knows how reality TV works and producers are going to be desperate for him to open up about their bedroom secrets. "She has just got things back on track with Luke, so it's a real disaster.

  SMOOCH: Richard and Scarlett dated in 2013 after meeting on Beauty School Cop Outs. "Hopefully he can ignore her past." Personal trainer Rich, 24, has joined the show with nightclub promoter Sophii Vassallo in a last-ditch bid to save their relationship.

Sophii, 26, who admits to having a "jealous psycho streak", cannot get over her muscular beau's famous ex. He was attracted to sexy Scarlett after she appeared topless on their MTV show and they were seen canoodling in frisky scenes.

Scarlett is trying to take her mind off things as she films scenes for her new job, hosting the revival of Streetmate.

FORMER LOVERS: Richard was left heartbroken after the split. She has become good pals with Ant and Dec and has starred in their Saturday Night Takeaway show.

Scarlett is even in the frame to host I'm A Celeb with Dec if troubled Ant is not ready for the show after his stint in rehab.

The insider added: "Scarlett's brand has taken off big style in the last year. "But she is crossing all her fingers for Rich and Sophii to be voted off the show first.".

For more infomation >> Make Or Break: Scarlett Moffatt fears ex will spill her sex secrets on Channel 5 TV show - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

#김정숙 Channel:"모태미녀 나야나" 김희선X송혜교X조여정, 흑역사 無 ★ - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> #김정숙 Channel:"모태미녀 나야나" 김희선X송혜교X조여정, 흑역사 無 ★ - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Channel 4's controversial Diana documentary will open up debate about the monarchy - Duration: 8:30.

Channel 4's controversial Diana documentary will open up debate about the monarchy

Patrick Jephson reflects on next week's documentary – and says that Diana was the real deal. Patrick Jephson reflects on next week's documentary – and says that Diana was the real deal.

On Sunday 6th August, Channel 4 will air a series of frank and revealing interviews with Diana, Princess of Wales.

The tapes, recorded by actor and voice coach Peter Settelen in several sessions at Kensington Palace in 1992 and 1993, will form a key part of the broadcasters documentary Diana: In Her Own Words.

Not only have the recordings been wildly controversial since news of their existence was first revealed, Channel 4s decision to be the first UK broadcaster to air the material has also come in for criticism.

But Princess Diana's former personal private secretary, Patrick Jephson – a close friend and admirer of the Princess – has backed the broadcaster.

And he says that he believes the tapes will open up a debate about the British monarchy and encourage comparisons between the two women Prince Charles married – Diana and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

Jephson, who was Dianas Equerry and private secretary between 1988 and 1996, said at a press screening that the tapes show his former boss in unguarded moments that demonstrate "her spontaneity and sense of fun".

"What was underestimated then and now is Diana's strength. She had a backbone of steel and if you pushed her into a corner.

and if you made her feel she was unjustly treated, there was a defiance in her. And it was sometimes reckless and I must say as her private secretary it sometimes caused me some problems.

But it wasn't manufactured, it wasn't nicely packaged and homogenised, it wasn't produced by a spin doctor.

One of the issues raised by this film is what sort of monarchy do we want? Is it a monarchy created by spin doctors or is it the real thing? What we have here is the real Diana.

Jephson also spoke of what he called a sustained Clarence House campaign to promote Camilla's suitability to be queen that he said was ongoing.

He added: There was nothing spun about Diana. She was wonderfully unpredictable and that element of spontaneity and anythings possible is a very important element in the monarchy's future viability.".

Asked about Camillas suitability for the role of queen, Jephson said: "That's not for me to say but I think it's a legitimate area of discussion not least since Clarence House is understandably keen to present Camila as every inch a suitable future Queen.

There is this issue of authenticity … with the monarchy. Whether it's something we can believe in or what the royal news managers, PR experts think will play well or what they can get away with.".

He said that he believed Camillas popularity owed much to a "sustained, campaign involving the finest PR people that money can buy".

"And like a lot of sometime unscrupulous PR operators they make their client look good by making the opposition look bad.

And if there is one thing that motivates me it is because this popularity has been built on trying to portray Diana as inadequate, as unsuitable, as unworthy. People tend to see through spin, not at once perhaps, but eventually.".

He added that this was why he agreed to appear in the programme alongside the controversial so-called Settelen tapes which have been the subject of lengthy legal battles and bitter accusations over the years.

The tapes of Dianas recorded sessions were found in 2001 during a police raid at the home of Paul Burrell, the former royal butler.

Settelen is understood to own seven sets of 12 tapes amounting to around six hours while the whereabouts of the other five are unknown.

The Spencer family insisted that the footage belonged to them but the tapes were returned to Settelen in 2004 after a protracted legal dispute, headed by Earl Spencer, Diana's brother.

Settelen is understood to have gained a fee for their use in the Channel 4 programme but he declined to appear in the documentary. .

Their content was regarded as so sensitive that the prosecution agreed not to use them in Burrell's Old Bailey trial which collapsed in 2002.

They have never been shown in the UK but excerpts of the footage were licensed to US network NBC and broadcast in America and shown as part of a two-part documentary in 2004.

The BBC shelved plans to use them in a documentary, also called Diana: In Her Own Words, that was due to mark the tenth anniversary of her death in 2007 amid claims that it was in poor taste.

Freelance producer and director Kevin Sim, who oversaw the BBC film, was commissioned by Channel 4 to make the new film.

Much of the material includes voice exercises and speaking practice but there are frequent moments when the princess talks candidly about her private life, the infidelity of her husband and even his lustful conduct when they first met.

"He was all over me like a bad rash," she says of the Prince of Wales' early courtship technique.

She also speaks disparagingly about the Queen, saying that she did not help her when she went and discussed the state of her marriage.

Diana is also frank about her bulimia and the emotional cruelty of her husband. "I was brought up [to believe] that if you got engaged to someone you loved them," she says archly.

She also talks about her close relationship with her royal protection officer Barry Mannakee who has since died. .

She says: I was quite happy to give all this up. Just to go off and live with him. Can you believe it? And he kept saying he thought it was a good idea. .

For more infomation >> Channel 4's controversial Diana documentary will open up debate about the monarchy - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Trailer | About Me Tag - Duration: 11:33.

Hey guys!

Welcome to my channel as a welcoming party, I am going to be doing the "About Me" Tag.

So, first question...What is my full name?

My full name is Tavelyn Denae Coleman...Um, How old am I?

I'm 23.

How tall am I?

I am 5ft even...even though people call me short, I'm taller than my momma...and that's

all that matters...do I have any siblings?

No...what is my zodiac sign?

My zodiac sign is Taurus, yes I am stubborn...Hi!

Um, Who's your friend?

Um. my best friend is Courtney...she is my twin, we call each other twin, but people

say we look alike...I don't know...we might, I don't know...but yea, she is my everything...we

don't talk everyday but she is my everything.

How many tattoos and piercings do you have?

I have 2 tattoos and 8 piercings...it use to be 9 but now I have 8, so yea.

Who's the best author you've ever read?

I would have to say Anita Diamant.

She wrote my favorite book, which is "The Red Tent" and after that I just became hooked.

She writes a lot of books that I read.

I currently have 3 books on my Kindle by her, so yea...Anita Diamant, check her out.

Check out "The Red Tent"...Your favorite food?

My favorite food is pasta.

I'm almost like the Bubba Gump of pasta.

It doesn't matter; fettucine, spaghetti, cavtappi (sigh) it's all good.

My favorite holiday?

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving and only for one reason, fried turkey.

That's it.

My family is fairly small, so we thank each other everyday, like we don't need one holiday...and

me I am not big on holidays anyways because my mind ain't good...but, I love fried turkey,

just love it.

That's the only thing I eat at Thanksgiving.

I really don't like dressing.

I really don't like all the other stuff.

I just sit by the fried turkey at our house and I give everybody their own piece and then

after that it's mine.

You better get what you can get, and go because the rest of it is mine.

My favorite color is black, I just like it.

It's chic, it's clean...black, but yea.

I like to keep it simple you can dress it up, dress it down, good to go.

Your favorite alcoholic drink.

For the longest it was Rum and Coke, but then someone put me onto gin and pineapple, and

I have not looked back since.

I love gin and pineapple, I love pineapple, but yea.

If it's not that it is a shot of Patron, yes, with salt and lime.

Favorite comedian, I don't have a favorite mainstream comedian.

So I would have to say my mom and my grandma.

They're hilarious.

They're are the reason why I am the person that I am.

Just so random.

I am very random, but yea my mom and my grandma.

Favorite superhero?

I don't have one, I don't.

Favorite chocolate or candy?

I don't really like chocolate but, my favorite candy would have to be gummi bears from CVS.

No other place, don't bring me Hairbo, only gummi bears from CVS.

Thank you!

My favorite restaurant, of course if my favorite food is pasta.

My favorite restaurant would have to be Olive Garden.

I'm going to choose Olive Garden 99.99% of the time.

I've been to fine dining restaurants, I'm still going back to Olive Garden.

As bougie as people call me, I'm still going eat at Olive Garden.

One thing that you love to do.

I really love to cook.

Its relaxing.

I love to just get in the kitchen, play with ingredients and just go for it, and like come

up with all kinds of stuff.

My mom jokes and says I cook something and its really good and I never cook it again.

She might be true though...she might be right.

The best TV show?

The best TV show ever would have to be "The People VS.

OJ" The American Crime Story.

Like I stopped my life to watch this movie, well TV show.

I stopped my life to watch it, like I was watching it during..something was going on

and we were getting dressed.

We were going places, and I was like " Hold up, hold up OJ is doing this"..."

Hold up they are doing this" " Hold up " Like I aggravated my mom that whole weekend, cause

I was like "Wait".

I was carrying my phone around, I was watching it on Netflix.

It was bad, but I love it.

Love it.

My favorite movie, D'jango.

I can watch D'jango all day, everyday, I'm still going to love it.

D'jango.

It's just hilarious.

3 things that upset you?

people being late to pick me up...like just tell me, just tell me you are going to be

running late, traffic.

Tell me, but don't keep me in the dark, and have me think you forgot about me.

Storytime of why I feel that way.

Um, another thing I hate people who don't have patience.

I have a lot of patience, and so I don't do well with people who are just like always

rushing and complaining, and like It's not that serious.

Its not that serious.

The last thing that upsets me, being hungry.

Like I get hangry very easily.

So if I say I'm hungry and you are like "Okay, cool we are going to get something to eat"

and you are taking forever or you cant decide.

Like I'm one of those people, if I want to eat something I want to eat it, but um yea.

I hate being hangry, it makes me upset.

One thing you are talented in?

Faking it until I make it.

I have a bad habit.

Well I wont say I'm talented in it.

I messed that up.

Its actually one of the bad habits that I have.

Like I fake it until I make it.

I will never tell somebody, I don't know how to do something.

I will just try to come up with a solution in my head of how I think it should go, and

do it that way.

If it comes to putting chairs together, like putting anything together.

I'm not going to read the instructions.

I'm going to look at it, and I'm going to just go.

Just go until the table or whatever it is, is put together.

Will it be right no, will it be wrong probably, but guess what it works.

When it comes to like crafting or anything, people will be like oh you have to do it like

this.

I don't feel like it I'm going to do it this way, and it comes out right, I solve a lot

of problems that way, because I am very stubborn.

One thing that I'm talented in, is being creative.

Like just having a lot of creativity.

Like I can craft, I can sew, I can draw, I can paint, I love music.

I lot of people think I can sing for some reason, but I don't think I can sing at all,

but people are always like I know you can sing.

(whispers) No I can't.

I love to produce music write music.

I'm just really creative like really artsy.

I always amaze myself with how skillful I am in the arts.

Earliest childhood memory?

My earliest childhood memory would have to be, well its not my earliest its just the

only one I can always remember.

I had to maybe 6 or 7, I know I was in the first grade.

I was in the first grade, and I was at my grandmas house, and I was riding my bike.

I don't know if I had just gotten off training wheels, I don't know what the whole situation

with the bike was.

I remember my grandpa was in the yard, and my grandma's house is coming down a hill like

its not at the bottom of the hill but its on its way down.

So I am the top of the road which is at the top of the hill, and I'm like going and going

with all my little might.

and my grandpa is yelling at me to stop.

I don't know why I was suppose to be stopping, or if I was suppose to stop and go in the

yard.

I don't know what I was suppose to be doing.

I couldn't stop, so I just turned my little bike and going full force.

I just turned the handle bars.

I didn't know how to stop the bike.

I just turned the handle bars, and hoped for the best.

I did not have a helmet knee pads or all that on . So I turned the bike, and I'm going full

force towards a bush.

And I was just like the bush is going to stop me.

Yea I ran smack into the bush, I didn't injure anything, just the fact that I drove into

the bush.

My grandma has a yard of trees and all kinds of stuff, and I decided to run into the bush.

The bush is on the edge of the house, so I don't know why I though just drive into the

bush, but okay.

Have you ever been out of the country?

yes plenty of times, too many times for me to name.

I am a military brat, Army per say.

I've been out of the country a lot just for vacation, or for military business, or whatever,

so I'm not about to name everywhere, but because I have been out of the country I speak quite

a few languages.

What do you do for fun?

It depends because I'm the most introverted extrovert you will ever find.

I love to do stuff and be around people, and like the comradery, but I don't like people.

If I had to do something, it would be like going bowling or chilling hanging out.

In high school, I did a lot of kick backs and stuff like that.

So yea I love to just do little chill things hiking, all over the place, but if I don't

have anybody to go with me I'm not going or nobody that I want to go with me.

I'm not going, so yea.

That is everything about me . I hoped you enjoyed.

I cant wait for this journey, and welcome to my channel and don't forget to like, comment,

and subscribe.

Hope to see you soon.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Channel Trailer | About Me Tag - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Channel explanation! (USE SUBTITLES) - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Channel explanation! (USE SUBTITLES) - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

أول فيديو في القناة || Introduction to our channel - Duration: 0:49.

Peace be upon you (both)

My name is Yazan

and my name is Yamen. W e´re both 12 years old

this channel is going to be about

Different stuff such as

such as Challenges , Vlogs and some gaming videos too

this video wont be long because

we´ll just be introducing our selves and telling you guys what the channel is going to be about

and tommorow we hopefull will upload our first video

(im sure we´ll upload tommorow)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét