Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily car Jul 30 2017

Learning Colors with Lightning McQueen Bottle Purple Red Green Blue Car Video for Kids

For more infomation >> Learning Colors with Lightning McQueen Bottle Purple Red Green Blue Car Video for Kids - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Authorities release name of 1-year-old boy killed in hot car - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Authorities release name of 1-year-old boy killed in hot car - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Deputy Injured in 3-Car Crash - Duration: 0:29.

For more infomation >> Deputy Injured in 3-Car Crash - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Car Mai Music Baza New Trancientor Bess Mix((jbl dj bapi)) - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Car Mai Music Baza New Trancientor Bess Mix((jbl dj bapi)) - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Fort Lauderdale Florida Vlog #1 / Fort Lauderdale Beach / Driving in My car Vlog / CPA Strength - Duration: 11:14.

all right both going CPA strength Sundays and we're going to do risk of

rolling on for older elf and your roll around less old say when at the beach

for a while with CPA strength in the school we get into here waiting for wait

for the gate up here alrighty very good very good very good

now we have to go it's a weird my office is kind of weird how to set it up so

we're going to go we're going to go around we're going to kind of go around

and back here I got the windows down nice tilde here down to the other pole

or Dell so we're go down where we're going to done with a strip in a couple

minutes you'll have a window down to give you a lots of people around and a

lot of action going on here so what we're going to do what I'm going to do

is a I do a u-turn right here in 630 oh it's so hot right now it's almost August

2017 and this is jump it's just low weekend video I didn't really feel like

we don't Monday through Friday I like doing a accounting for beginners and you

know on the weekends I want to do something else so I pull one up today

the ones the video that came out today was on it owning my own business for two

two years and I thought a lot of you that was doing really good

I mean for me Italian couple hundred views and it's always crazy driving

around here see all our action on O'Keeffe I can't see at all but oh I

hate her playing I don't hate it I'm uh I just all the traps because it's

just so I'm not a big fan of all the traffic you know what you know what I'm

saying so you would think I'm like you think I

have my windows down so I realize there's gonna be a lot of people may not

oh no not really I don't know people are tell it can tell

right I'm doing they're not going to hear me because everyone's probably got

their windows up

is what I want to talk about on this on this vlog this is three minutes already

I might have to I don't know we're going to get to the beach we have anything

good to say oh oh I know I want to do with my PewDiePie like are the sea team

is so hard yeah that's funny because like just just maybe what you think is

hard and what actually is hard is different and I just haven't watched a

lot of motivational videos and that seems to ring cut it was ringing true

when I dunno you know I had to go back to my office a couple times and like the

a/c was off I didn't want to go back in the office

oh gosh seemed like no one knows the struggle to the juice over the other

wrong eyebrows i order some on Amazon Prime it's the wrong one the one that I

did have that work that grow first time you said no problems problems problems

so look iris iris telling you that as a risk of having the baby cut out footage

later but I also have this camera here I should know is the g7x it's pretty good

camera it's the mark 1 but surveil turn this on here you can get an inception

maybe driving with two cameras on video at once that's pretty pretty solid so

yeah we all are should go a lot going on I got a lot going on so maybe you know

with this hopefully with this camera the g7x camera at the g7x

but I don't have anywhere to

with the g7x I don't have anywhere to mount it and that's the thing I bought

tripod by tripod a broker tripod I try to use a tripod I take this so I wanted

to have the tripod and then if I'm using my g7 X camera and I use my other camera

that I can play music with my iPhones I want to play music going down by the

beach

what you do right

then we're going down to Fort Lauderdale right now at tuk Fort Lauderdale area

area code 95 for variable Brower is I think they call like I think West Palm

Beach is that the county above Broward I think West Palm is west palm County and

then Broward counties and Dade counties where Miami is south of Fort Lauderdale

those kind of one it's really kind of just one big city I mean if you drive up

95 it's just there's never really a stretch of nothingness so I've lived

down here for quite a while I've lived here left moved back so now now we're

going to now we're probably to get somewhere looks are coming up like why

are you fucking talking to yourself but it's all good because I don't know these

people and I hope they get triggered like how

is he doing that he said why is he doing why are you doing it

so yeah I guess it took it took seven minutes seven a half minutes from my

office down to the beach here so I'd say jdy I should at least more often you

know the cost money to park basically I thought what can I do what can I do

most see if that was the better suit your better view or anything I think

we're going to have a taste over that way so you can maybe get a few of the

fellowship the Ocean Beach over there but anyways when I come back the other

way maybe they'll be some stuff to videotape

I'm going the back way because I'm going to come back around on in a second oh

man I hope this trigger somebody but I don't know why you know what I didn't

want to set it for all the for all the haters you know I should all

the haters I talked about it oh I do this for the haters and approve the

haters wrong and and this is that I tell you what I got a lot of supporters no -

I mean got a lot of supporters in I got to start thinking about that - I mean I

give people a lot of people telling me I guess I give more support than hate now

and that's something no I think that's great so I just want to acknowledge me

that somebody that's right in them

dude seriously I said that is a fucking guys almost walk walk right in front of

the middle of the road like so basically if I was doing something else if I was

going faster doing something else I might have hit them so what the Freak is

going on down here baby gosh darn it alrighty then all hey what's going on

then what's going on basically when we get down when we get over t-shir so when

we start coming up on the beach I think I'm let's go up I played some music and

we're just gonna do some some vlogging like this here

what the fuck

good life I'm a youtuber private life focus YouTube I'm going to do the

omelette I'm going to do as we know no cuts

the only thing as I can't I want to play some music but we don't need music is

doing yeah cuz we don't need two cameras

thurb

derp derp derp can you guys see some of the hotel opulence over here and look at

the trip since I'm 40 I guess I started going to public school down here in

fifth grade and I'd say that's when I really started I'm going the background

dull that's what I really started down here

when I was went to public schools the wall from the club a little momma took

it off in the club and we love is that

whiskey does not keep pops out white people of all my years I've noticed in

the one this girl won't give you a tale to the world a dream baby Cherokee good

refund is real nice I like the sound that uniform Mamma Mia miss everyday -

the problem you mean almost whoever might think Bobby Taylor John -

you need this is my main white piece I feel ya

yes are you just feeling baby tiger feel baby

no JD lame like sad scared all the way God peace out

For more infomation >> Fort Lauderdale Florida Vlog #1 / Fort Lauderdale Beach / Driving in My car Vlog / CPA Strength - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

Baby who died in hot car on Friday identified - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Baby who died in hot car on Friday identified - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Driver shot by car's passenger in Fayetteville mall parking lot, police say - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Driver shot by car's passenger in Fayetteville mall parking lot, police say - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Watch: London Car Thief Slams Into Traffic To Escape Police - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> Watch: London Car Thief Slams Into Traffic To Escape Police - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

JUDGE ALEX...WOMEN YOU ARE "TARGETS",FOR "GREEDY ASS CAR MECHANICS",THEY'RE EVERYWHERE - Duration: 13:34.

For more infomation >> JUDGE ALEX...WOMEN YOU ARE "TARGETS",FOR "GREEDY ASS CAR MECHANICS",THEY'RE EVERYWHERE - Duration: 13:34.

-------------------------------------------

At least one injured after car goes into Canyon Lake, DPS investigating - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> At least one injured after car goes into Canyon Lake, DPS investigating - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Model 3 Test Drive Production Car With Kman Bjorn John MKBLHD - Duration: 5:22.

strumming okay done Center squeezes but almost when you have a only that's the

screen right there we have roof glass glass roof lightens

up there oh wow it's patient through guy all right yeah much better Vince in the

backseat than the Maoist so what battery pad do we have here

I don't know what isn't this one I can't know kill you there's a standard a lower

chakra system Eccleston so no two here very close but Oh much much higher

quality armrest era door than the monolith autopilot is going to be on bed

as well yeah everything is on one one any single screen okay so there's no

hang up these plays on you know the polo okay so what I really like how they

segregated the screen around big data big divides now of course have the back

up camera can you leave the back of camera on while you're driving as well

oh oh that's huge that's 16 yeah

okay okay it's a little more limited with the camera and screens money it

seems yeah I mean different realistically you're obviously going to

get you know you have two displays everything else

yeah better filmer in this one okay so come over here we got these beautiful

dome lights right in the middle they even have hooks they're hanging your and

running your dry cleaning oh yeah finally we have cup holders do we have

cup holders couples in the front so nothing in their happiness oh we got an

armrest these people hope yep armrest Oh finally

there's lots of faces ah so we go they actually made it open

yeah thank you they don't think of connected okay

and they got door pockets door pockets on door packets but yes that's something

good you laugh at the feet a little bit hey two USB ports know what you thinking

we're at screen assistant and that is a beautiful screen I guess we're saying

availability better come in close on the windows and I want to hear the noise

level you can close on your site okay you guys are you good back therefore we

are working you can close all the windows I want to hear that

yeah welcome yes okay so I'm how many cup holders in the front and also the

two - so we got at least four cup holders plus door pockets you plus the

the center console here yep open it up this opens up in the storage

under there is their glove compartment oh you stay level at all

Mossad touchscreen 804 the spacious yeah the next similar size in here you know

what this isn't as much of a compromise as I thought it would be here it

interior it's much better than that very evil yeah you know what I you via the

are by the windows is so cheap on my ass and we don't even have my ladies almost

script to it yeah he's not getting through this is like this is much more

thermal here yep this is a much better design is the build quality is much I

don't know what the configuration data is guys

yeah Wow here it's two sequences no there you won't be able watch a movie on

the center screen that is a legal requirement guys is that really

impressive maybe any chance of helping the radio on for a quick second or not

no no a well I would have read it okay I did every single so oh alright gosh you

guys which is awesome think will be abundant thank you

in the fact see is actually easier to get out of than my ass love it yes thank

you

so our airmen

thank you guys okay beautiful haha what much less compromise than I

expected I look good good yeah we tried to subtly minimize that as much I mean

there's still a difference between the S you see was we bought it oh hey good to

me Kevin congratulations Julia yeah I also excited I get to see you making

video answers you just need to do that that's my dear tester idea fucking rusty

they really get how they've so much space like you have central it's a

smaller car but it doesn't feel like on the inside I tried so many V's in the

house and they just made it really yeah what do you think of the students who

were actually very nice right quiet they had the windows open at the window

number it was quiet but I had to take it on rough Norwegian growth

For more infomation >> Model 3 Test Drive Production Car With Kman Bjorn John MKBLHD - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Car setup Game 2 - What's wrong with my car? - Duration: 12:06.

For more infomation >> Car setup Game 2 - What's wrong with my car? - Duration: 12:06.

-------------------------------------------

Slime Bubbles Car Toy Set Baby Doll Little Princess Mini Kitty - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Slime Bubbles Car Toy Set Baby Doll Little Princess Mini Kitty - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Baby Prank, Bad Baby Crying! Learn Colors with Parents Cars Finger Family nursery rhyme song - Duration: 1:58.

Funny Baby Prank, Bad Baby Crying! Learn Colors with Parents Cars Finger Family nursery rhyme song

For more infomation >> Funny Baby Prank, Bad Baby Crying! Learn Colors with Parents Cars Finger Family nursery rhyme song - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Woman, 2 kids hit by car in Safeway parking lot - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Woman, 2 kids hit by car in Safeway parking lot - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

LOGAN PAUL CAR WRECK *NOT CLICKBAIT* - Duration: 0:41.

Logan: Awww!

Logan: Noooo!

For more infomation >> LOGAN PAUL CAR WRECK *NOT CLICKBAIT* - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Car crashes into truck killing several people after both vehicles go up in flames in Levin - Duration: 5:22.

Car crashes into truck killing several people after both vehicles go up in flames in Levin

Car crashes into parked truck before both truck and car burst into flames at the intersection of McArthur St and Cambridge Street in Levin.

Locals tried pull people out of a burning car that hit a parked truck in Levin, but couldnt rescue them because of the intense heat from the inferno.

Three people were killed in the crash that engulfed the two vehicles in flames after midnight on Sunday.

  The burnt-out remains of a truck that was hit by a car in Levin. The impact of the crash was so severe it shunted the truck holding 30 tonnes of paper a metre and a half, the trucks owner said.

In a statement on Sunday, police said the driver and two passengers died in the crash. No-one was in the parked truck. Police were still working to identify the victims, and that would take some time, police said.

  Several people died when a car crashed into this parked truck in Cambridge Street, Levin.

Witness Sandy Cassidy said two people died immediately but another person could be heard screaming for help. She believed the victims were all aged in their 20s. There was no one in the truck, police said.

This is hard to take in, she said. Cassidy said she had been unable to go back to sleep after the crash.

  The two vehicles were completely destroyed in the crash and resulting fire. This is devastating when you have kids of your own.

A witness who was one of the first on the scene said the car appeared to have come out of McArthur St, and crashed into the parked truck. I ran out of our house and saw the car under the truck.

  The truck was parked and empty at the time of the crash. She called emergency services before trying to help with another man.

We just started trying to open the doors. Eventually the flames became too high and the truck started to catch fire, forcing them to move away, she said.

  The crash happened in Cambridge St, Levin. Spencer Logistics owner Brian Spencer said his driver was safely in bed when the crash happened.

The driver lived nearby, and had parked his truck in his usual weekend spot on Cambridge St, fully loaded with paper reels ready for delivery on Sunday morning.

The crash must have been a hell of a impact, it moved the truck a meter and half sideways, and it was loaded with 30 ton of paper.

Spencer was glad his driver wasnt in the truck, but his heart went out to the families of the men in the car.

I feel sorry for the people who died, its a real tragedy for their families. Trucks can be replaced but people cant.. Brooke Watson said the fire was so intense she could not see anything.

It was just a huge fireball. You can see the street light above the truck has melted.. Once the fire was out it was hard to tell it was a car.

Someone said it was red but it was certainly black when I saw it. It had been gutted, it was munched..

There was a large crowd at the scene on Cambridge St on Sunday morning and police were preparing to move the truck. Maureen Devereux of nearby Bassingers Motor Lodge heard the car explode and looked out a window.

I believe I heard three explosions, she said. I thought it was a house gone up.   A terrible lot of flames, but it came under control fairly quickly once the necessary appliances got there.

The roof, forecourt and cars at the motor lodge were all covered in black ash this morning, she said. Police were working to determine the cause of the crash.

The car has been removed and the coroner has been be notified of the deaths, police said.

The truck appeared to have been carrying rolls of cardboard, and the rear of the unit had blown out, sending shrapnel-like objects over a nearby park, a witness said.

The car has burst in flames and engulfed both the car and truck and trailer unit, police said. Central fire communication shift manager Mike Wanoa said firefighters responded to the call at 12. 11am.

Initially two Levin fire crews were sent to rescue people from the crash, he said. But once they arrived and found the vehicle on fire, the crews called for back-up.

So we asked for further resources and two more firefighting appliances were responded to the scene, Wanoa said. He was unsure how long it took to extinguish the fire.

Horowhenua Mayor Michael Feyen said people should be first and foremost in our minds after a tragedy like this. He offered his condolences, not just to the family, but to everyone involved in the aftermath .

Its going to affect a lot of people for a long time. They will all have memories they cant forget. I hope they are looked after, both the emergency services, and the people with no training  who did their best to help..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét