Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily an Jul 30 2017

Mark Zuckerberg: purpose is that feeling that you are a part of something bigger than yourself

that you are needed and that you have something better ahead to work for

purpose is what creates true happiness I always think that the most important

thing that entrepreneurs should do is pick something they care about work on

it but don't actually commit to turning it into a company until it's working and

I think that if you look at the data of like the very best companies that have

gotten built I actually think a tremendous percent of them have been

built that way and not from people who decided upfront that they wanted to

start a company because you just get locked into some local minimum a lot of

the time I remember that night I launched Facebook from that little dorm

in Kirkland house I went to Doakes with my friend kayaks and I remember telling

him clearly that I was excited to help connect the Harvard community but one

day someone would connect the whole world the thing is it never even

occurred to me that that someone might be us we were just college kids we don't

know anything about that there were all these great big technology companies

with all these resources and I just assumed one of them would do it but this

idea was so clear to us that all people want to connect so we just kept working

on it day after day after day and I know that a lot of you are going to have your

own stories just like this a change in the world that seems so clear that you

are sure someone else is going to do it but they're not you will yes it was so

throughout building Facebook I mean there have been lots of challenges and

they're all these times where in anything you do where you know you're

really going to be pushed and you feel like you want to give up or something

like that and you know this gets back to it was talking a second ago about how I

think the media there's a little bit of cultural bias towards thinking that you

know one person does this right I mean people say that you know I built

Facebook or Steve Jobs built Apple or whatever but you know that's really not

true right I mean if we're more people we

helped but there were thousands and thousands of other people involved in

building these things and the reality is is that as strong as any one individual

is no one person can deal with all the challenges that are going to get thrown

at them in anything that you do I just think like there's no way that any one

person can overcome all of the different things that you need to do to build a

start-up or take on any kind of other project in the world but if you have two

or three or four partners then I don't know I mean maybe over time one of them

doesn't like it and then drops out but you still have enough strength on the

team to power through all the challenges that you have and that's kind of how you

go no one does when they begin ideas don't come out fully formed they only

become clear as you work on them you just have to get started if I had to

know everything about connecting people before I got started I never would have

built Facebook movies and pop culture just get this all wrong the idea of a

single Eureka moment is a dangerous lie it makes us feel inadequate because we

feel like we haven't had ours yet and it prevents people with seeds of good ideas

from ever getting started in the first place oh gee I you know I take this

responsibility that I have really seriously and I really think that

Facebook needs to be focused on building the best experiences for people around

the world right and we have this philosophy that building the products

and services and building the business go hand in hand

in a world that's changing so quickly the biggest risk you can take is not

taking any risk and I really think that that's true right a lot of people I

think thanked that you know whenever it comes to whatever you get yourself into

a position where you have to make some some big shift in direction or do

something you know they're always people are going to point to the downside risks

of that decision and locally there may be right right I mean if for any given

decision that you're going to make there's

upside and downside but in aggregate if you are stagnant and you don't make

those changes then then I think you're guaranteed to fail right and not not

catch up so to some degree I think it's really right that over time the biggest

risk that you can take is to not take any risks the greatest successes come

from having the freedom to fail anyone working on a big vision is going to get

called crazy even if you end up right anyone taking on a complex problem is

going to get blamed for not fully understanding it even though it's

impossible to know everything up front anyone taking initiative will always get

criticized for moving too fast because there's always someone who wants to slow

you down in our society we often don't take on big things because we're so

afraid of making mistakes that we ignore all the things wrong today if we do

nothing the reality is anything we do today is going to have some issues in

the future but that can't stop us from getting started so what are we waiting

for it is time for our generation defining great works you know what

you're doing all right maybe college students like it

but no one else is going to like it and you know there's not going to be any

money in doing this so all right so you only really do it if you care all right

if you're passionate about doing it and then it's start growing and people said

it would be a fad and it would never be a good business but you know you keep

going because you care not because you're you're trying to create a

business the entrepreneur so I think build things that lasts for a long time

keep going because they care fundamentally about the change that

they're trying to create in the world and they're not in it just to build a

company what when I was in school and studying computer science I always

wondered whether it was the real thing right is this like like alright I'm

learning programming but is this the programming that you really need to be

able to build whatever you want in the world and it turns out the answer to

that is absolutely yes right the stuff that you're looking at

that you're learning here is absolutely are absolutely the skills that you need

to build anything that you want and you know a lot of times I think people just

get afraid because it often your dream is its it seems like it's so so far off

but if you just kind of focus on building stuff that you think is good

and and you keep on going at each step along the way and don't let people deter

you from that and you just really care about what you're doing and kind of

don't give up but each step along the way then you know I think that's how you

that's how you build something good my hope was never to build a company I

wanted to have an impact and as all these people started joining us I just

assumed that that's what they wanted to do too so I never took the time to

explain what it was that I hoped we'd build a couple years in some big

companies wanted to buy us I didn't want to sell I wanted to see if we could

connect more people and we were building the first version of newsfeed at the

time and I thought if we could just launch this it could change how we all

learn about the world nearly everyone else wanted to sell without a sense of

higher purpose this was their startup dream come true

and it tore our company apart after one particularly tense argument one of my

closest advisors told me if I didn't agree to sell the company right now I

would regret that decision for the rest of my life relationships were so afraid

that within a year or so every single person on our management team was gone

that was my hardest time meeting Facebook I believed in what we were

doing but I felt alone and worse it was my fault I wondered if I was just wrong

an imposter a 22 year old kid who had no idea how things actually worked now

years later I understand it that is how things work when there's no sense of

higher purpose so it's up to all of us to create it so we can all keep moving

forward together you know it's this deep belief that you're trying to make a

change you're trying to connect people in the world and I really do believe

that if you do something good and if you help people out then

eventually some portion of that good will come back to you and you may not

know up front what it's going to be but that's just been the guiding principle

for me in the work that we've done and I hope that some of the work that we do

can play a role and empowering you and so many more entrepreneurs to build add

the next great companies

For more infomation >> Mark Zuckerberg ▶ On How To Start A Business - Rules and Habits For Success - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

My First Travel -- AN EXCERPT FROM THE JOURNEY OF GEORGE THENGUMMOOTTIL - Duration: 3:01.

when I was young I was diagnosed for short sight

I got a pair of glasses but even after that my struggle to read and see continued

I kept on changing my glasses year after year and it did not help

after a long time it was found that I actually suffer from a disease called Keratoconus

and glasses cannot cure me

by the time I found that I've lost most of my vision that's when my parents told me

George you cannot do anything you stay at home

I was sad and depressed

that's when one of my professors called me and told

George here is an option to work in Bhutan are you ready to come

I told my parents that I am just going out and I will be back tomorrow

I was about 3000 kilometers away from home

trees valleys mountains snow

Bhutan is one of the most beautiful countries in the world

even though I cannot see anything clearly I felt like I'm using my eyes

I felt like I am giving the most to my eyes

I think traveling has given me a healing power

a long trek in Sikkim one in Nepal another one in Himachal and also in Kashmir

Every year I do one of these treks and most of them are 30 to 40 days long

over the past 10 years have been trekking in the Himalayas

I feel nature has been curing me to a certain extent

if I don't see the world now

there's no point in thinking that I should have seen this before

when I can't see anything

For more infomation >> My First Travel -- AN EXCERPT FROM THE JOURNEY OF GEORGE THENGUMMOOTTIL - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

An Iranian Expats Message to Merkel - Duration: 3:33.

Dear Mrs. Merkel, I have some questions which I hope you can provide answers to.

Many people had warned about this... that along with Islam, terror would come to Germany.

That the peoples coming here, let in uncontrolled by you, would bring the wars from their native countries with them.

And in the same uncontrolled manner, would start attacking each other here on German soil.

Today, on the 28th of July 2017, an attack took place in Hamburg once again.

On innocent people.

Once again, the perpetrator yelled "Allahu Akbar" - God is great.

Once again, innocent people died in the name of Allah.

Just as millions of others before them for the past 1,400 years.

31 years ago, I fled to Germany from exactly these kinds of people.

So when I say that I see my perpetrators on the streets, it's not just a phrase but a fact.

I witnessed the Iranian revolution as a young child, experienced the war. I saw things on the street that no child should ever have to see.

Today, I am a mother myself.

Day after day, I fight against the fear that my daughter, that all of our children, will have to witness the same things that I did during childhood.

31 years ago, Germany gave me refuge.

I left everything behind and was of the opinion that the past was behind me.

I built a new life for myself.

Now, the same thing that happened in Iran almost 40 years ago is gradually happening in Germany.

The country is being islamised. Our freedoms are being restricted. Freedom of speech doesn't even exist any more.

It's fake. Freedom of speech? All that's left of it is the name.

Unfortunately, I can't see that we have a democracy anymore either. Of that, too, all that's left is the name.

I don't know for what reason the German government is destroying it's own country

and is no longer showing consideration towards its own culture.

We constantly hear the phrase "refugees welcome", but what about us? What about the refugees that found their way here many years ago

and created new lives for themselves. Aren't we good enough any more? Are we being replaced, like pieces of unwanted furniture, against new refugees?

Are our lives being put in danger again because new ones have arrived?

Similarly to an islamic man who exchanges his wife for a younger woman who interests him more?

Are we not people?

Are Germans not people? Do they not have rights any longer?

If you're of the opinion that you must let this country go to the dogs, then please. But beforehand, I'd like to know: What is to become of us?

What is to become of our children? Why must I, after 31 years, again experience the same things I did back then in Iran?

For more infomation >> An Iranian Expats Message to Merkel - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

If You Experience Any Of These 5 Signs You Are Definitely A Heightened Version Of An Empath - Duration: 4:09.

If You Experience Any Of These 5 Signs You Are Definitely A Heightened Version Of An

Empath

By consciousreminder

An empath is a person who has a stronger than normal ability to sense the thoughts and emotions

of others. Their bond with others is at a deeper level, which is almost a soul connection.

They are able to feel the emotions of others and provide support and help. However, their

heightened sense of emotional connectivity leaves them exceptionally vulnerable to even

the most distanced pain like in a news flash or a picture.

Along with this comes a greater understanding of their fellow human beings, and this ability

makes them a magnet for people seeking support and understanding. It�s not really a problem

since empaths find the greatest joy in helping others.

If you want to find out whether you or someone you know is an empath, here are 5 signs you

need to look out for:

1. COMPLETE INTOLERANCE FOR DISHONESTY

Empaths have zero patience for lies and liars. Chances are, not only will they see right

through your lies, but they will also sense your discomfort while you say it. It�s always

better to be completely honest with them; they will appreciate it over anything else.

2. NOT A FAN OF CROWDS

Having the ability to sense the feelings of others can be pretty draining, and for this

very reason empaths try and avoid crowds. Dealing with a single person�s emotions

is taxing, but having to deal with a crowd could easily become overwhelming for them

as each person will bring his/her own baggage of emotions. Thus crowds are avoided, and

may give the impression that an empath is a loner. However, the people gravitating to

their warmth makes this impression a false notion.

3. HAPPY TO HELP

As mentioned earlier, an empath feels the happiest when he/she is able to help. This

process of helping and healing others is the greatest joy to them as others� happiness

will result in their happiness. It�s a form of non-selfish give and take. Just like other

people�s pain saddens them. Similarly others relief and happiness makes them happier. You

can find a great number of empaths working in the medical field, where they can help,

heal and protect others.

4. AUTHENTIC IN ESSENCE

An empath can be nothing but authentic, and always by choice. When it comes to them, what

you see is what they are. They never put up a false image for the society and their authenticity

is what sets them apart. This honesty and the accompanying loyalty makes them the perfect

confidante, friend and a support system. They are the best people to be around because they

have no false airs and accept everyone as openly as they accept themselves.

5. ANIMAL LOVERS

This is a very special trait of the empaths; they connect beautifully with animals, a feat

not every human being can accomplish. Maybe being true to their own self and possessing

the ability to understand emotions, makes them even close to animals. Whatever be the

case, an empath will easily connect with animals and their simple innocence. This will result

in the animals loving

them instantly.

For more infomation >> If You Experience Any Of These 5 Signs You Are Definitely A Heightened Version Of An Empath - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Early signs of pregnancy: Can An Early Pregnancy Test Be Wrong? - Duration: 12:48.

For more infomation >> Early signs of pregnancy: Can An Early Pregnancy Test Be Wrong? - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

"To pull on this shirt was an honour" – Andrew Robertson reflects on debut Liverpool outing - Duration: 3:22.

"To pull on this shirt was an honour" – Andrew Robertson reflects on debut Liverpool outing

After making his first appearance for Liverpool in Saturday's 3-0 friendly win over Hertha Berlin, Andrew Robertson described it as "an honour.

The 23-year-old joined the Reds from Hull City earlier in July, and linked up with his new team-mates ahead of their pre-season tour of Germany.

Part of Jurgen Klopp's 22-man squad for the trip to Berlin, Robertson was forced to wait until the second half before he got onto the pitch, with Alberto Moreno starting at left-back.

But Robertson replaced the Spaniard after the break, and produced an impressive 45-minute display at the Olympiastadion. And speaking to LiverpoolFC. com after the victory, the Scotland international reflected on a "brilliant" debut.

"It was my first game since the start of May so it was good to get rid of the cobwebs," he explained. "To pull on this shirt and play with the boys was an honour. Hopefully there's many more to come.

"The boys did well in the first half and we had to wait patiently on the bench. But in the second half, I thought we controlled the game as well.

"The lads all dug deep and we got what we needed out of the game.

Robertson certainly didn't look out of place at left-back, and provided some promising crosses from the flank, including one that could have seen Mohamed Salah score a tap-in.

That he was so comfortable on his first outing for the Reds, after only a handful of training sessions under Klopp, is encouraging.

And Liverpool's new No. 26 believes he is settling in well, and hailed his new supporters as "different class" on Saturday night. "The boys have been together longer than a few of us who came back late. We're gelling in," he added.

"Training has been intense, it has been good. It's good to get a game, everyone enjoys playing games. It was good to come away with a win and a clean sheet.

"The Hertha fans were brilliant and the Liverpool fans in the corner were different class throughout the game. "It was a good atmosphere to play in, a great stadium and they're the games you want to play in.

With Liverpool turning out in Europe this season, and hopefully in the Champions League, this should just be a taste of what's to come for Robertson.

Setting his sights on the role of first-choice left-back, he will be looking to build on this bright start and relegate James Milner to a watching brief on the bench.

For more infomation >> "To pull on this shirt was an honour" – Andrew Robertson reflects on debut Liverpool outing - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Cold Pressing Homegrown Sunflower Seeds using an Automatic Oil Press - Duration: 2:02.

Here's a new tool we got.

It's an oil press

An electric one so it's automatic/automated

So you put the seeds in here..

Here we've got some sunflower seeds that we grew last year.

and it goes through and presses through this insanely..

high pressure screwy system.

and oil drips out...

It's really gross, it's like a sludge or something.

and inside here...

I don't know if you can see in there..

you can't really see it..

but there's like really nice sunflower oil.

coming down there.

and out this side is this weird..

not of this world Worm.

it's just this crunchy...

it's like a tube

of sunflower hulls.

It's like wood but you can crunch it in your hand.

Isn't that weird?

It's warm

So that's pretty neat. We'll see how many we can run through.

We've got probably a good 40 lbs of seeds.

here and in another bucket down stairs

Total about 40 lbs.

I don't know.. Maybe we'll get a half gallon of oil?

that would be cool.

Pretty neat huh? Yeah!

So weird.

Seeds go in. But they don't come out.

For more infomation >> Cold Pressing Homegrown Sunflower Seeds using an Automatic Oil Press - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

[Vietsub]Thầy cô đến an ủi Ô Đồng nhưng cũng không thành-Thời đại thiếu niên của chúng ta tập 37 - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> [Vietsub]Thầy cô đến an ủi Ô Đồng nhưng cũng không thành-Thời đại thiếu niên của chúng ta tập 37 - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Trump threat: End health payments unless there's an overhaul - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Trump threat: End health payments unless there's an overhaul - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Threat: End Health Payments Unless There's An Overhaul - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Trump Threat: End Health Payments Unless There's An Overhaul - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

The first sermon of an atheist priest. The confessions of a former Romanian orthodox priest. - Duration: 16:49.

For eleven years

I was a priest in the Romanian Orthodox Church

Serving in many churches, in Buzau and Vrancea

When I became a priest I was just a child.

After my first few confessions I started to mature

After my first few funerals I became numb and hardened

I had a stable, secure job. I was well respected.

But I was in the middle of a tremendous contradiction

And one day. I decided to stop.

I cannot prove to anybody that...

That there isn't something greater than us out there, a God.

But for myself I can always...

I can always prove to myself, that the God I was supposed to serve...

He doesn't exist.

And after so many years in which...

I took an important part in this entire religious phenomenon

And I maintained it.

But I was left with a simple conclusion.

The first sermon of an atheist priest

When I first started on this path of theology.

Over 2 decades ago

I was very faithful

I didn't really know what my religion contained, only vaguely

But I truly believed in it, it was how I was raised up.

Soon though...

After starting to grasp what it was that I believed in

I started to be much more restrained in my beliefs

Starting from my second year of schooling

It stopped seeming reasonable that the reason why people are dying

Because someone once bit on an apple

A few thousands years ago

Or any such things

I think it was then, during my second year of my religious studies, that I first started to be met up with a lack of belief

Although, as time went on, I was still left with a certainty that I carried with me into my priesthood.

And that certainty was Jesus.

Maybe that the stories of the Old Testament contradict each other, or are childish, or...

They ended up in there from other religious beliefs

But there's no way for Jesus to not have existed or meant anything

I now realize that I was already contradicting myself

Because religion is part of a whole

If a piece of this whole falls, so does the whole thing

There no was for it to remain truthful, or godly

If you cant believe that...

Noah gathered together all the animals

And put them in a boat

We can stop here, the rest stops being relevant

I kept clinging on somehow to Jesus

Keeping my yes shut, ignoring the whole. That is how I started my priesthood.

I remember even now..

At the start of my seminar

My hands were trembling on the bible, every time I opened it.

How I ended up resigning, after over a decade

And to my book, The confessions of an atheist priest

I kept asking myself, and i think there were many factors that contributed

Of which two were the decisive ones

The first of which was my in depth studies into old Greek

Language I ended up teaching at the same seminar I graduated from

It was exactly my studies into ancient texts

Which made me look at the bible with new eyes

Different from the way I was taught

In theology school

And that's how I arrived to the fundamental conclusion that lead to my current views.

Ancient literature stores between the lines, the level of mental development of the people writing it.

And the bible does the same

Being a collection of texts written across a big time period

From it's start to it's end

Similar themes and ideas ended up completely contradicting each other, as human society evolved.

What I'm trying to say is

The Bible's message

Is not coherent or consistent from start to finish

Sometimes...

It is actually far from being human or humane

Not to even mention it being godly.

There are things that anybody can easily check for themselves. It's enough to open a Bible

They would have to read it with their own eyes

Not with preconceived notions.

The decisive factor however, was a moment in my own life.

I had already been a priest for many years.

I was in America attending some courses

In the New York Library

I was looking specifically into the early years of Christianity

It was only then. After so many years of orthodox education

That Jesus didn't even invent the Eucharist.

The ritual of the sharing of the bread

It was simply...

It was an usual practice in the Judaism traditions of the time

Jesus was just taking part in it, the same as any other Jew

I had been a priest for so many years

And taken so many courses and I still had no idea of this fact.

I had studied just that which had been assigned to me as part of my religion studies

And I have only read Orthodox literature.

That's when it finally clicked for me

How can I return to the many people of my congregation

And tell them of Jesus inventing the Eucharist, the sharing of the bread, when it wasn't true.

How could I go and tell grieving parents

That the reason why their child died is because of a bite of an apple thousands of years ago

And how could I keep lying to myself, for the rest of my life.

Maybe some will blame me

That I even accepted to share such thoughts

But it's not my fault that Jesus wasn't the one that founded the Eucharist

The fact that I tell people such things

Which anyone can check and prove wrong. Means that I am the one that's wrong.

Wouldn't I have been more wrong to have kept believing, and kept preaching?

Things I could no longer believe in.

What comes hardest to me

Now that I resigned from priesthood.

Is the links I had lost with people I held dear

People which had respected me

Much more than I would've deserved.

People which myself I had respected, maybe more than I was able to show.

And people I was very close to, even beyond my priesthood.

And some of them were intellectuals

People which admitted after the fact that they would've accepted me even as an atheist.

To openly lack faith, as long as I kept being their priest.

What can we replace religions with?

How do we know in which direction things would go in a world without God

Without the existence of and almighty being that would force us into being good

We can see however that the answer has already been provided by our 21st century world

From the western world

The people which had already achieved a high level of living

Although they no longer find themselves following any religion

And the churces are being bought and rented

Those people still live so peacefully and prosperously

And they become involved and volunteer with so many great causes

Of course, I'm just offering a simple generalisation

And that they don't all live like that

But these Westerners, no matter what you call them, agnostics, atheists, gay or whatever else.

They offer us a great lession

They do good for no reason

They become involved in humanitarian causes

Without expecting any divine reward or recognition

Whilst our so called Christians do nothing

Or just very few

And though this they end up contradicting

The very goodness and humanity that they claim to be theirs

I cannot prove to anybody that there isn't something greater than us out there, a God.

But for me, it is easy to prove that the God I have served does not exist.

And after so many years

In which I took part in, continuing and maintaining this religious phenomenon

I am left with a simple conclusion

I don't know and neither do I want to know

Another cult or religion, or any other stake to motivate humanity but this:

Which is also the creed on which my book is based.

A bet with your own person

That you will always strive to and keep evolving and getting better

To become more intelligent

To improve your understanding of the world, of why you're alive and so on

But not through mythology

But through science and technology

By deciphering this world we live in

All the answers and solutions to our illnesses and struggles are right here

In us and in the world around us

This is where you find both cancer and ebola

To not go and look for answers and solutions in other worlds

Help me Brahma... or Allah to save my child

When the answers have been here all along. Why?

Because we belong to this world

You might only truly come to grasp that which I'm telling you now

Only when life will put you against insurmountable odds

Only when you'll be desperately racing with your sick child in your arms to find a cure

And he would be digging his weak fingers into your flesh, wanting to keep on living

What if you won't be able to do anything to help.

Only in that moment of unimaginable powerlessness

That which as a priest I have come to know from so many souls

Only then, maybe, will you realize I was right

The reason why I arrived to my conclusion

Of honesty and sincerity

To let go of my priesthood and of my cozy life

And why I got to what I believe now

Only then, maybe, you would've wished for hospitals and research institutes

In the place of the hundreds of Churches

Built up, refurbished, rebuilt in the last few years

Only from the selfish ambition of some priests that competed against each other

Churches which now lay empty as there are not enough people to use them.

If in the future.

The Church won't assume responsibility

For it's tremendous social impact

No matter how much cement they might pour into it, it would still collapse

When you

Leader of such a big institution

Because it wasn't the decision of use lowly priests

You start such grandiose and costly projects

Knowing that in this world there are millions of people

Which live and die in poverty. Even in our own country, there are children that crawl into a ball at night from cold and hunger

When you make such a decision

You are morally adrift

I have only done a simple act of self honesty

I ask

If tomorrow, all people which know inside themsleves

That they are serving false interests

And this puts them in a conflict against their own being

If they were to be just as honest with themselves as I was with myself

By tomorrow, this whole world would be completely different

The would we know now, would no longer exist

But I could never have forgiven myself for having not done what I did

I saw way too many people

Be lost and wasted in meaninglessness

And way to many defeated and lost humans

To have accepted

So much meaninglessness and wasted potential in my own life and coming to peace with it

If we were to free our minds

Where would we be now

This thought intrigues me tremendously

If we were to sit down and think

And be put face to face with our own limits

I wonder what great heights could we reach

For more infomation >> The first sermon of an atheist priest. The confessions of a former Romanian orthodox priest. - Duration: 16:49.

-------------------------------------------

That's a Monster Mamba | Snake City - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> That's a Monster Mamba | Snake City - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

An Amazing Tiny Cabin lying on America Eastern Seaboard, Adorable Small House Design - Duration: 4:09.

A Tiny Cabin is This Writer's Off the Grid Getaway

For more infomation >> An Amazing Tiny Cabin lying on America Eastern Seaboard, Adorable Small House Design - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

"River Road House" A Beautiful Timber Frame Dwelling | Nir Pearlson | Small House Design - Duration: 3:28.

"River Road House" A Beautiful Timber Frame Dwelling | Nir Pearlson | Small House Design

For more infomation >> "River Road House" A Beautiful Timber Frame Dwelling | Nir Pearlson | Small House Design - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Lời Phật Dạy Làm Sao Để Sống An Vui Hạnh Phúc Trong Cuộc Sống - Truyện phật giáo Rất Hay - Duration: 4:29:06.

For more infomation >> Lời Phật Dạy Làm Sao Để Sống An Vui Hạnh Phúc Trong Cuộc Sống - Truyện phật giáo Rất Hay - Duration: 4:29:06.

-------------------------------------------

only a GENIUS can find the HIDDEN BEAR (96% IMPOSSIBLE) - Duration: 8:33.

neues Video

Jo I am Finn and welcome to a new video!

today we do a quiz

you have to find an animal

in a picture

what is really hard

you have to find e.g. a bear or a beard

and you have 30 seconds to find the animal

If yo`re new subscribe to my channel!

beacause many people watch my videos withous being a subscriber of my channel

then you don`t miss any videos;)

thumbs up for the Video!:)

Let`s go!

For more infomation >> only a GENIUS can find the HIDDEN BEAR (96% IMPOSSIBLE) - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Islam is not an Abrahamic religion unlike Judaism and Christianity - Duration: 10:03.

Peace be with you.

I am Kate, the newscaster for the message written by Prophet Andrew ben Yahwah.

Imagine, you are sitting in the comfort of the home church with a huge audience.

It is my honor to welcome you to Positron channel which has almost 32,000 subscribers

at the time of writing.

Foremost, let me pronounce the Aaronic Blessing upon you so that you are blessed by YHWH in

every way: YHWH bless thee, and keep thee:

YHWH make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

YHWH lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Amen.

Now, I wish to respond to a Muslim who posted his comments under the video clip captioned

3 Steps to win Every Debate with Muslims; Hebrew Allah is an Oak!

aamir wani wrote, Allah, pronounced [ɑl lah], (listen) is the

Arabic word for God in Abrahamic religions.

In the English language, the word generally refers to God in Islam.

The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al-ilah, which means "the god", and is

related to El, and Elohim, the Hebrew words for God.

Positron Channel responds to him in these words:

You cannot make all those presumption!

The only way is for Allah to speak to Muhammad only once: I am Allah and I am also known

as Elohim.

Otherwise please hold your peace forever!!!!

Hebrew word Allah has precedent use over Arabic, Allah.

As a matter of fact, Islam is not one of the Abrahamic religions.

This is neither a matter of hatred against Muslims nor, a misunderstanding with Islam.



The Hebrew word Alah means Curse, and another Hebrew word Allah means Oak!

Arabic words are just man-made.

YHWH did not speak in Arabic for once! The difference between YHWH of Christianity

and Allah of Islam is enormous.

Muslims bow down towards the Kaaba idol in Mecca, daily for prayer and claim that is,

how Allah told Muhammad to worship him.

But Lord Jesus Christ who is YHWH the Almighty did not ask His followers or disciples to

worship His Father YHWH in such manner.

And Jesus came near, and discoursed with them, and said to them: All authority is given to

me, in Heaven and on earth.

And as my Father sent me, so also I send you.

Quoted from Matthew 28 verse 18 AMV.

Lord Jesus Christ delegated His disciples, in John Chapter 20 verse 21 in these words,

Peace be with you.

As my Father hath sent Me, I also send you.

In short, on the surface value of the holy Gospel of Lord Jesus Christ, He has the delegation

of His authority to every Christian or disciple in order to speak and act on His behalf, that

is totally absent in Islam.

All Muslims who speak for Islam, are acting on their own will without any authorization

from Allah the pagan god who once had three daughters called Allat, Al-Uzza and Manat.

Arabic speaking Christians who are using Allah for God, are in fact mispronouncing

the Aramaic word Elahh, for God.

Yefet ben Eli was perhaps the foremost Karaite commentator on the Bible, during the "Golden

Age of Karaism".

He lived during the 10th century, a native of Basra (in present-day Iraq).

Yefet ben Eli translated the tetragram Yod Hey Waw Hey, the four Hebrew letters as Yahwah

in Arabic around 960 A D. In fact, many Arabic speaking scholars did

not believe that Allah and Yahwah are synonymous.

It is time for Arabic speaking Christians to restore to the former glory of Christianity

by following the footsteps of Yefet ben Eli and pronounce Elahh, correctly for Elohim

which is found in the word Israel.

The Hebrew words El, and Elohim are synonymous.

YHWH spoke to Prophet Moses, I am YHWH your Elohim for 27 times and on one occasion, YHWH

spoke His two Names, YHWH and El Shaddai, simultaneously in Exodus Chapter 6 verses

2 to 3.

We can be sure that Israel carries the Name of El Shaddai and He is also known as YHWH.

But Allah did not speak to Muhammad even once, I am Allah your El Shaddai and I am also known

as YHWH.

However, YHWH spoke through the mouth of Hebrew prophets, I am YHWH as many as 85 times, and

the word YHWH is found written for 6978 times in the Old Testament Hebrew Bible.

The name of YHWH is His glory.

As a matter of fact, Quran has only 6236 verses today and it can never outmatch the Name YHWH

stated 8248 times in RNKJV Bible.

When Lord Jesus Christ was tempted by the devil to obey his order, He spoke explicitly:

It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt YHWH thy Elohim, based on Matthew Chapter

4 verse 7.

Lord Jesus Christ spoke two words YHWH and Elohim together.

If Allah means Elohim, then which words in Arabic corresponds to YHWH?

YHWH spoke to Moses in these words: I am YHWH: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and

unto Jacob, by the name of El Shaddai, but by my Name YHWH was I not known to them.

Quoted from Exodus 6 : 2 - 3 RNKJV.

Based on Numbers 26 verse 59, Jochebed was the daughter of Levi, wife of Amram and mother

of Aaron, Miriam and Moses.

Jochebed in Hebrew is Yokebed, which means YHWH is glorified.

Hence, Levi the grandfather of Moses knew YHWH otherwise he could not have named his

daughter Yokebed.

The term Shem, in Hebrew means an appellation as a mark or memorial of individuality; by

implication honor, authority and character.

Abraham and Jacob later known as Israel, were told about the name YHWH and El Shaddai but

they did not know the character of YHWH which He would like to demonstrate through Prophet

Moses as the covenant fulfilling God.

El Shaddai established His covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Israel that He would bring their

children into the land of Canaanites or Amorites.

In Genesis 15 : 16, YHWH said to Abraham: But in the fourth generation they shall come

hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

Abraham never lived to witness it that YHWH established the binding agreement with him.

YHWH fulfilled it through Yahushua whom Prophet Moses called Hoshea son of Nun as Yahushua.

About 1446 years later, angel Gabriel announced the same name Yahushua to virgin Mary that

she would conceive a son by the Holy Spirit, and to be called Yahushua.

King David was speaking of Jesus had given Israelites the Sabbath to dwell in the promised

land of YHWH based on KJV Hebrew Chapter 4 verse 8 whereas Aramaic Bible translated by

Murdock, on Hebrew Chapter 4 verse 8 to read as, For if Joshua, the son of Nun, had given

them rest, he would not have spoken afterwards of another day.

The scripture confirms that Jesus is Joshua the son of Nun.

By analogy, Joshua and Jesus are synonymous but they are two personalities altogether.

Likewise YHWH and Allah are two personalities which cannot be reconciled at all.

The character of YHWH is vested in His name which He said in Isaiah 42 : 8, I am YHWH:

that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

The Hebrew word Yahushua came from Prophet Moses who called Hoshea son of Nun, Yahushua,

based on Numbers Chapter 13 verse 16.

Yahushua originates from the compound word YHWH Yasha.

As we look at the Hebrew Strong's Concordance, H3068 YHWH and H3467 Yasha formed the word

Yahushua meaning YHWH Saves.

So by calling Yahushua, it is in fact calling YHWH Saves.

Hence the word Jesus does not give glory to another name but it is a title of YHWH Himself.

But Allah broke the covenant of prophets in Quran Al Imran Chapter 3 verse 81 that he

would be the witness besides the prophets whom he chose to give the scriptures to the

former prophets.

But how Allah spoke to Moses in Quran Chapter 20 verse 14, I am Allah, did not conform to

the names of YHWH and El Shaddai.

Neither did Allah demonstrate to Muhammad in the same character, I am Allah, that he

demonstrated to Moses.

Hence, Allah broke the covenant of prophets and hence he is a liar, the father of lies.

In a nutshell, Abraham did not know the name Allah who asked Muhammad and Muslims to prostrate

towards the Kaaba idol daily for prayer.

YHWH did not ask Abraham to build the House of Prayer in Israel nor in the city of Ur,

where he came from.

Quran Saba Chapter 34 verses 44 to 45, Quran Al Qasas Chapter 28 verse 46 and Quran Hud

chapter 11 verse 49 are self explanatory that no scripture and no warner or messenger, were

sent to the Arabs prior to Muhammad in order to build the Kaaba for worshipping YHWH.

To conclude, Islam is truly not an Abrahamic religion unlike Judaism and Christianity for

these three reasons: 1, There is no direct link between YHWH and

Allah as YHWH had inspired the Hebrew word Allah to mean Oak and not god;

2, Abraham did not verbalize the word Allah as his god but he was told about YHWH in his

vision and El Shaddai by inspiration; 3, Neither Abraham nor Ishmael built the House

of Worship called Sacred Mosque or Kaaba in Mecca based on Quran Saba Chapter 34 verses

44 to 45.

Both Moses and Jesus Christ did not prostrate towards Mecca during their prayers and worship.

No matter how much Arabs and Muslims will try to please YHWH, they will fail absolutely

because the Hebrew word Alah has the precedent use by YHWH to mean Curse and another word

Allah in Hebrew means Oak.

YHWH cannot be fooled by any Muslim trying to equate Allah with His Holy Name.

Stop it before the wrath of YHWH shall come against anyone who profanes His Name not only

in this world, but also in the hereafter.

Amen, and Shalom.

For more infomation >> Islam is not an Abrahamic religion unlike Judaism and Christianity - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

Collins: it's 'not an insurance company bailout... - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Collins: it's 'not an insurance company bailout... - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony Scaramucci Says Trump Isn't An Elitist Because He Eats Junk Food - Duration: 3:19.

One of the more bizarre interviews that Anthony Scaramucci has given since taking over as

White House communications director, Scaramucci told the BBC that there is in fact no way

that Donald Trump who is born a millionaire, has lived his entire life as a millionaire

or, according to Trump himself, a billionaire, there's no way that this man could be an elitist

because he likes junk food.

What about the pizza and things like that?

That is what Scaramucci said to defend against criticisms of Donald Trump being an elitist.

Now, Scaramucci himself was a hedge fund manager.

He is a millionaire, tons of money, disconnected from reality and from average working people

in this country.

But, I do fully understand what Scaramucci is doing here.

He is trying to connect Donald Trump to those red state voters who put him in office.

Donald Trump isn't an elitist.

He's just like you.

He likes cheeseburgers and he likes pizza.

Sometimes he'll open a bag of Cheetos and sit on the couch and watch Fox News.

That is the most disgusting form of pandering you could ever imagine, trying to relate to

people by saying, "Look, this billionaire, alleged billionaire isn't an elitist because

he likes to eat garbage just like the rest of you out there."

That is basically what Anthony Scaramucci was telling this BBC reporter and the worst

part is that some of these Trump voters are dumb enough to buy into it.

Fox News, when Obama first took office, did a segment about how much of an elitist he

was because he ate arugula in his salads.

That was their attack.

That was a whole freaking segment on the fact that he ate arugula and how disconnected he

must be from average working Americans who can't even pronounce or spell that word.

This is a longstanding tradition within the Republican Party.

They try to connect with people I guess by saying they're not food snobs.

Scaramucci might as well come out and said, "Donald Trump isn't gluten-free and he's never

even tried kale."

As if food is some kind of measure of elitism in this country.

I understand the wealthy and the poor have different eating habits because the wealthy

can afford different things, but that is one of the dumbest, most simplistic arguments

that a human being in American politics can make, and you only see stupid people making

those kinds of arguments like Scaramucci, like Donald Trump, like Fox News.

You don't see average working Americans out there really concerned about what the president

is eating or not eating or what his opponents are eating.

That is one of the dumbest possible things I could imagine having to say to defend the

president.

Again, the saddest part is that his moronic base is absolutely going to eat it up.

For more infomation >> Anthony Scaramucci Says Trump Isn't An Elitist Because He Eats Junk Food - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Different Types of Yeast Infection Treatments | How To Treat a Yeast Infection Naturally - Duration: 3:15.

What are the Different Types of Yeast Infection Treatments?

There are a variety of treatment options for yeast infections, including creams, vaginal

tables, and oral medication.

"Yeast" is the common term for the fungus candida, and is most often found in moist

areas of the body.

Yeast infections typically occur in the vaginal area of females, but can also occur in the

mouth.

While yeast infections traditionally occur in the vaginal area of females, they also

occur in the mouth.

This type of yeast infection is referred to as thrush.

Thrush is a painful condition and can lead to a difficulty in eating and swallowing.

Yeast infection treatments for thrush include several options.

Treatment options include eating yogurt, using an antifungal mouthwash, or sucking on lozenges

that contain clotrimazole.

These remedies will typically help clear the yeast infection in five to ten days.

Symptoms of vaginal yeast infections vary from person to person.

Burning, itching, soreness, and painful intercourse are all symptoms of vaginal yeast infections.

A cottage cheese textured vaginal discharge may also be present.

One of the most common types of vaginal yeast infection treatments include various creams,

either prescription and over-the-counter.

Antifungal creams, including those with active ingredients butoconazole, miconazole and clotrimazole,

can be effective yeast infection treatments.

The creams are applied directly to the affected area when used to treat vaginal yeast infections.

Vaginal tablets with the same active ingredients as the popular creams are also effective yeast

infection treatments.

These tablets are inserted into the vagina and don't have any known side effects.

If the symptoms aren't resolved with either the creams or vaginal tablets, further treatment

may be necessary.

Oral antifungal medication can be used to treat yeast infections.

The active ingredient in oral medication for yeast infections is fluconazole.

Physicians usually reserve oral antifungals for more severe cases or when creams and vaginal

tablets aren't working.

This is due to possible side effects, such as headaches, stomach pain, and nausea.

Pregnant women should avoid oral antifungal medication.

Further treatment may be recommended for certain women.

Those who experience recurrent yeast infections may be placed on a six month regimen of antifungal

medication to help prevent recurrences.

Women with yeast infections should speak with their doctor for treatment recommendations.

Yeast infection symptoms mimic symptoms of other diseases, including gonorrhea and chlamydia.

Preventing yeast infections will help reduce the need for yeast infection treatments.

Preventative measures include avoiding scented products, wearing cotton underwear, and avoiding

hot tubs.

Other preventative measures include not using douches and changing out of wet clothing as

soon as possible.

Visit the website.

Click below

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét