Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily google Jul 31 2017

Hi there! Today I'm going to show you how to communicate with students or other

people through Google Docs. Now here we have the home page for Google Docs, it's

showing all the blank templates, starting a new document and your recent

documents. I'm going to go ahead and choose a document I've already completed

for this assignment but you can choose a new one and start from scratch or do

however you wish to do. Give me just a second. Now this is my Teacher's

Interview Assignment for one of my classes, I'm going to show you how to

enable comments on a document. That way you can communicate, people can comment

on your work. This could be particularly good for if you have your own classroom

or students because they could enable comments for you to make comments, you

can have them share their documents with fellow students as well and make it more

of a discussion forum on the document, however you wish to do it. But it could

definitely be a useful classroom tool. So, you go over here to the right corner

where it says share and you click it.

Bear with me my computer's running a little bit slow today.

Okay so, it says right here anyone with the link can comment. When you first

click on this, if you've never done this before, it's going to say anyone with the

link can view. You're going to have to click right there just as I did and

you can change it to anyone with the link can edit so your fellow classmates

or teacher or whoever you wish to share this with can edit as well, or you can

just do comment, or just view if you don't wish to have any feedback. So go

ahead and change it to can comment and then you can click here and get the

shareable link. You can post it on your social media, you can post it on a

school site, you can do whatever you wish to do with that. Or you can come down

here and enter names that are already in your Google contact list or an email

address. So I'm going to go ahead and put in my email, just as an example and you

can use multiple people. It says right here add more people so go ahead and

type them in if you wish to use it. You can also add a note, I'm going to go

ahead and add one in for myself as an example. There's also the Advanced

Settings option down here so you can also change right here who has access

and it'll list who else has access to this document underneath it. You can also

have it notify you of anything, send a copy to yourself or paste the

item itself into the email instead of just sending the link, if you wish to do

that. Here you can share via email, Google Plus, Facebook or Twitter. So like

I said, it goes to your social media account. If the recipient, or multiple

recipients, do not already have a Google account that you're sending it to, you

have the option to send them an invitation to make one or you can just

send the link with no sign and required and they'll still be able to comment on

your work. Then you'll come up here to the comments

and you can click here and it'll say add a comment or as you see I've already

gone ahead and commented on my own work, so I'd have an example to show you guys!

You can click reply or resolve. If you mark as resolved, that's it there's

no response and it won't keep notifying you that that comment is there. Or you

can reply and comment back to someone so this would be great for teachers and

students to correspond over an assignment or a document that they've

created for their class. And see there, it showed my name and my reply back to them.

That is how you use Google Documents to communicate with others and share

your work with others. Thank you!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét