Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily do Jul 29 2017

Rosaria most people are unaware of its very existence but if you have ever

woken up to see an outbreak of acne on your forehead chin and even cheeks you

dear viewer had a close encounter with rosacea thinking what is it today's

video will discuss Bester's ASEA treatment even in your home before you

watch this video please take a moment to subscribe our YouTube channel by

clicking the subscribe button then tap the bell icon so you will be the first

to know when we post new videos daily one comet with Calvin aya

when those red patches played knew it is time to soak half a dozen chamomile tea

bags in three cups of boiling water once this concoction becomes tepid use it on

the affected areas canna mile contains anti-inflammatory properties by applying

cloth compresses of this concoction to the affected areas you can not only

reduce the redness or inflammation but also allow ingredients such as turbine

oil and flavonoid to soothe the skin giving it the glow you've always wanted

to go green tea green tea is a rage today be its weight loss or a glowing

skin the goodness of green tea is undoubted the anti-carcinogenic

antioxidant present in an aromatic cup of green tea not only reduces the harm

caused by rosacea but also flushes out toxins from the body indulging in this

remedy is the ultimate detoxifying tool in the most effective way to treat a

background of rosacea similarly cold tea compresses can

prevent pustules from emerging and cools the skin from within 3 oxidizing the

oatmeal and a whole cup of powdered oatmeal into a quarter cup of water and

apply a generously on to affected areas this will bring down the itching in no

time do take care that you don't rub the

mixture too harshly on your skin and irritate it even further the softer the

mixture the better for latch on to Nikolas if

the redness does not abate with any medication it is time you trial Icarus

this extract not only works as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent but

also creates new and healthy cells a mixture of liquid powder aloe vera gel

and honey might just be the thing you're looking for

leave this mixture on for 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water for

instant relief which is your best treatment for rosacea let me know in our

comment section below if you liked this video give it a thumbs up and share with

your friends for more daily tips subscribe to our channel below thank you

For more infomation >> How To Do Acne & Rosacea Treatment In Best Way Possible In Home - Best Rosacea Treatment - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Fake Taxi - She will do next || Health for all of us - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Fake Taxi - She will do next || Health for all of us - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

[SFM] Do Not Cry (ft. BaconScout42) - Duration: 0:55.

Alas, poor Billy

destined to walk the superfluous streets of suburbia.

A doomed husk of a child

Do not cry for him.

DO NOT CRYYYY!

If you've been paying attention it's because you're a nerd with nothing better to do.

"But what of Billy?" you ask?

Well.. he got a new unicycle.

"I'll call you, UNI!"

And what of everybody else?

Who cares?

They bore the snot out of me.

THE!

EENNNNNNDDDDD!

For more infomation >> [SFM] Do Not Cry (ft. BaconScout42) - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Atletas do fisiculturismo se preparam para novos desafios - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Atletas do fisiculturismo se preparam para novos desafios - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

'Bhar Do Jholi Meri'- Adnan & Tanveer | Bajrangi Bhaijan | Salman Khan | 100% Performance - Duration: 4:37.

'Bhar Do Jholi Meri'- Adnan & Tanveer | Bajrangi Bhaijan | Salman Khan | 100% Performance

For more infomation >> 'Bhar Do Jholi Meri'- Adnan & Tanveer | Bajrangi Bhaijan | Salman Khan | 100% Performance - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Owning My own Business For 2 Years / Would I do it Again? / Should i Quit the job i Hate ? - Duration: 14:42.

yoyoyo was goody with it I am super proud to present this video hold on I

know is it label as a AFB is that label accounting for beginners it's not

accounting for beginner so if that's what you want to watch click off now

it's fine this is only my own business for two years

whoo still here baby still be paying our rent I had a client come in this year

and I was doing a personal tax return he said it's like the friends parents they

might be watching so I just saw you last weekend what up

he's my friend's parent he's like 65 70 years old and he's awesome he's he's a

he's a Jonathan Doran supporter so he's one of the few of those around so I got

mad love for the guy and his liver starts all his videos off with yoyoyo

and I'm like how do ya like bro howdy oh my god he doubled I started real up with

he's like whoa subscribe click I will leave a comment in dogs totally off

thing but this is this video is owning owning my own business after two years

and what it's like so I went back at first I was like this is kind of weird

for a visa but you usually do a cutting for beginners I've been just those are

you before I talk about it I talked about the accounting I love accounting

and people watch those so it's like those are the easiest for me to make and

they get the most views by far right so every idea when I watch I would such as

actually I made a video - I made a video owning my own business two months in

just watch that then a year later about a year later actually was last October

22nd Oh first first onto my own business I

made was two minutes two months in it was like August 2015 then like 14 months

later it was owning my own business after one year and that was in October

2016 now we're just about August 2017 let's just say another year later I've

had my business right now uh for about two years I think August 1st 2015 was

like my last day of work I gagging my two weeks notice for the first time ever

felt like a big guy you know like I wanted to come back the person out who

who gave me my CPA license so as you notice I got my subscribers right there

I'm super passionate about the YouTube that is part of my business and it's

been able to flourish because I left my job and I've been owning my own business

so I've been able to grow my youtube channel without fear of somebody saying

I don't like that I'm not I'm not paying you any more you got to change it

because as someone says I don't like it no way I'll give up that y'all will

curse a little bit on this one this is not in kind for beginners this is

automotive business this is what you see are coming for beginners is like CPH

strength you know that's that's a character of mine um you know I'm

Jonathan Dorn CPA that's who I am

you know I think yeah I used to be a rapper my Rattray mjd blaze so jumpy

left Iraq that's my my little Slugger personas J dizzle z' my machismo best

everything I'm saying most money best women best clothes said so you've done

for six minutes and you haven't really talked about what your business is like

in the second year old well let's go I watch the first two I watched the first

two videos I watched the first two videos I made about automotive business

at first I was like I don't have to have those a lot I did because I watched I

watched the first one and I noticed from the first the second one and hopefully I

made progression on this just my my camera presence just the way I'm talking

in my cadence it was very hard for me to watch the first one and I thought it was

such trash I was very happy that I made progress on my second one and I

hopefully I make progress on this one which I think I will because I've been

filming a lot lately and the only way to really get better my opinion filming on

camera is just to do it just to practice practice practice practice like hitting

up the team I used to play baseball bro - but that's what I came to you know

lots of practice and hard work they don't hit up a tee one thing that caught

me by surprise Oh anyways the gentleman you keep it the

gentleman came in who watches my youtube channel says hey he's been here for two

years you must must be successful at some degree because you have to rent

you're paying the rent I'm thinking you know what brah you're right you right

you know I'm saying despite everybody despite the world try

not to let me be great I'm the great over it's been great over this know me

be great

okay I lost two subscribers since I've been talking to you man life is crazy

you just gotta keep going I noticed everything's everything's temporary you

know you get high man that's going to but you're going to be um below so just

try to when you're really hard to try to be humble you know try to be humble to

try to be nice to everybody and when you're low when you're feeling depressed

just just try to get through it try to be home to try be humble try be nice to

everybody and you know just try to get through it because you're going to you

know you're gonna be happy again it's fine just ride the wave what up I know

remember I don't even care because my accounting pregunta social structures is

supposed to be fun but one of the main things I said in my own my own business

for two months video in 2015 and I would guess I would know back then I said I

was miserable going to my job every day and I wanted I had I had a passion I was

miserable I was miserable going to the job even though I was making a lot of

money I don't only make much money now

--kavitha I'm 40 and I live with my dad and it is a struggle so in a few years

when you're like Daymond you know he didn't in Harry he's he just ranch in a

desert anymore Ackerman man let me tell you I put other things out of the way

I'm in my office I'm in this office like 12 14 hours a day and I love it I love

it so I was miserable for and I love it now I wake up before my alarm at five

o'clock half of my days now half of my days I get up at 3 4 o'clock and I'm

just like I'm just so excited about my day so that's a that's a win right there

in itself you know was it worth it over in my own business you have

yeah yeah who cares how much money I mean yeah money's only thing that

matters I mean yes but it's like money is the only thing that matters but it's

like are you enjoying getting it that matters too I mean is that me of all he

does a person so check I was miserable before when I didn't know my own when I

didn't know my own job check I wanted I had a passion for YouTube power lifting

and accounting and I said hopefully I can combine all those and make a living

you know what it's two years later and I'm doing that and yeah the only the

thing is so YouTube is my new is my just new passion I wake up I learn better i

love youtube I don't know if independent anybody I did a whole process by myself

from the idea to filming the idea to having the furnished product on YouTube

I don't have to wait for anybody on confer with anybody it's just however

hard I want whatever the work I want to put into it is the results that I get

and I haven't really found too many things in life like that cpa test yes so

i was miserable before when i was those before and i have passion for youtube

account and power listener i want to combine all those well yes i'm doing

that because if i used to most of my youtube is teaching accounting and

accounting for beginners and so and no my now my youtube is about a third of my

monthly take-home as as much as my regular business so the youtube's

growing and i'm so passionate about that and i get to talk about

I love accounting and passing road so thanks to the third one powerlifting

well paraffins taking a little backseat right now because I really just want to

make I really just want to grow my youtube channel in essence make more

money so I can afford to kind of get out of this office get out of my dad's house

and just have one you know a nice place

YouTube studio / house / everything and that's what I'm working towards everyday

and I'm just I'm just so happy I know this was kind of a roundabout way but a

roundabout video I just I feel like making notes for it I did just want to

catch those the facts that call you by the first ones like I was saying you

know the reason why I made a change in everybody am I going to follow my face

or I had no idea two months in I was I had about a thousand dollars in bills a

month and I was making I don't know like two or three hundred a month so I was so

upside down how do I get clients that's that's what someone will you know how do

you get clients how did you get the money coming in well I'm consistent I

get up i I never missed anything when I first started I answered I answered

every phone call and know half of it was trash every Facebook message every every

everything every everything I answer every email every you know I followed up

with everything I said what I would do I went above and beyond a little - I was

a little cheap you know I he every oh you're too cheap you're too cheap well I

would rather I wasn't doing anything I'm just sitting

here twiddling my thumbs and I have bills I'd rather be doing something you

know honing my craft sharpening my skills you know games play GP you know

referrals for a cheaper price instead of nothing you know like I would rather I

would rather charge somebody 150 bucks a month to do a bunch of things they think

that's a great deal and they do it as opposed say oh I need $500 a month and

then not find anybody or but I guess I went artificially low then I turned to

wait people last year's oh so busy and now now next year or from from now on

where I don't need any more clients because I'm paying my bills making a

teensy bit of money now the price will go up I only taught this is 16 minutes

long generally talking about on my own business for two years but if maybe I'll

have a better maybe I'll have a better video next year some more precise or

something like that but you've even talked about the business fine I mean I

guess I guess I did the feeling the feelings of it I think you know I think

the main thing is I look back and that was I made that video the first video

two months in you know two months I've quit my job I worked at that job for

about two years hated it hated it hated it yeah and so

those were all my job you spend most time at your job you have so much time

at your job so as visible my job miserable my life now can't I love my

job I can't wait to get up in the morning so that's a win till next time

till next year deuces

For more infomation >> Owning My own Business For 2 Years / Would I do it Again? / Should i Quit the job i Hate ? - Duration: 14:42.

-------------------------------------------

Do Authorities Have the Elusive Fast Food Robber Behind Bars - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Do Authorities Have the Elusive Fast Food Robber Behind Bars - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

What to Do If You Don't Feel Motivated - Duration: 2:18.

I want to talk to you today about what you need to do when you don't feel motivated.

You know, one of those days you wake up, you go,

"I'm just going to lay here in bed. I don't feel like doing anything."

"I just don't feel like I want to be effective today."

I'm telling you, it's those days that separate people who accomplish things

from people who don't.

When you wake up in the morning, the birds are chirping, you feel great, you feel like taking on the world...

Those are the days you know anyone can go get after it.

But when it's raining and you don't feel good,

those are the days that you have to find the energy to attack the day.

That separates you from the other people.

Look, I hate to say it, but winning and succeeding is competitive.

Life is competitive.

Everybody doesn't get a trophy.

That's not how it works.

And it's your ability to get up and get moving.

I tell people all the time, I believe one of the greatest success traits you can have

is to get your tail out of bed early and get moving.

If it's just to get up and read and get your mind right for the day.

So you've got to get up early, show up early.

I always believed in Vince Lombardi time.

On time is 15 minutes early for an appointment.

Get there, get after it, attack the day, make things happen.

Most people wait for things to happen. Winners make things happen.

This is John Addison, leadership editor of SUCCESS magazine,

with Real Talk for your day.

For more infomation >> What to Do If You Don't Feel Motivated - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

7 Codigos "Secretos" Do Google e Youtube - Duration: 3:45.

Secret codes google and youtube

For more infomation >> 7 Codigos "Secretos" Do Google e Youtube - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

What you should do with ribbons in embroidery - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> What you should do with ribbons in embroidery - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Survey: Twin Cities Families Wait Longer To Do Back-To-School Shopping - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Survey: Twin Cities Families Wait Longer To Do Back-To-School Shopping - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Como Tirar o Soro do Kefir / How to remove Whey from the Kefir - Duration: 4:32.

Hi everyone, welcome to Batistenha Homestead, I am Joselito and I am Iva.

Well, it's always a pleasure to have you Here in our Batistenha Homestead kitchen

and today again, we will Talk about Kefir,

We did the introduction of Benefits and such, I'll put the video to

You watch. And today we go Show how to separate liquid whey from Kefir

And before I wanted to talk because some People asked me, and there Joselito, I

I have children, I can give Kefir for My children, is it healthy?

I have done research, I have listened to persons, professionals and

Doctors saying it's healthy to give Kefir for your son, of course everything

In moderation but it's healthy, so I'll leave the link to a video

Which I watched, a doctor speaking. I'm going Leave in the video description to

You have an idea. Then forthwith, my wife is going to

show how to do the separation of Kefir liquid whey. Okay, then we'll sift Kefir.

So it's already sifted? It's already sifted

So we'll use this method here to separate the liquid whey.

Coffee strainer, and I'll use a strainer Of paper inside

This is a funnel with a paper strainer. We already use this system and we

We found that the funnel separate it more Fast that gets more dry the mass,

But just put it inside.

Okay, now we're going to leave those separating for 12 hours in the refrigerator.

I already have here, one that is already twelve hours, to show you,

Stay like this, ah ok, so this one already 12 hours in the refrigerator

And looks at the amount of liquid that has left. I'll show you how it is.

Easy to remove with paper, looks a lot Easy even

Look here, then after you pull out of the paper So look, this is cream,

See Very firm, creamy. This is the basis For various recipes that we will have,

You just keep following us on the channel.

We will leave other recipes, but forward. More This way, you can already eat with

Fruits, with it we'll do Yogurt and let's make the ball cheese,

Let's also make the cream cheese. E We'll make the cheese later. Well folks.

It's just that for today. We wanted to show you how to separate liquid whey.

Of Kefir, and stand there for you, be bound, Thank you for joining us.

You see here, look it's coming out Serio, it's here a little bit.

Is the process that takes 12 hours, takes 12 hours, but it already starts to come out a lot

Thank you for joining us at the Batistenha Homestead, if you did not sign up

Still sign up for the channel is not Subscribe give your like, make yours

thumbs up. Share with your friends.Thank you so much again. I'm Joselito and I'm Iva.

For more infomation >> Como Tirar o Soro do Kefir / How to remove Whey from the Kefir - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

O PIOR ALPHA PACKS OPENING DO BRASIL! (Ative os Substitulos) - Duration: 1:46:57.

For more infomation >> O PIOR ALPHA PACKS OPENING DO BRASIL! (Ative os Substitulos) - Duration: 1:46:57.

-------------------------------------------

TJ Aparecida | Confira a programação do Santuário Nacional neste final de semana - 28 de Julho - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> TJ Aparecida | Confira a programação do Santuário Nacional neste final de semana - 28 de Julho - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Tails i Przyjaciele Odcinek 8 - Shadow idzie do Pracy (Napisy PL) - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Tails i Przyjaciele Odcinek 8 - Shadow idzie do Pracy (Napisy PL) - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Shopping at Disney Springs! - Duration: 8:49.

Good morning, guys. I'm at the hotel

And its name is Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

It's a huge hotel

There are a lot of rooms, a pool, and a beautiful lake

The place where there are conferences and events is close to the registration lobby. It's pretty there

And I'll show you guys everything

Today I'm going to another park called Hollywood Studios. I'm excited about this

This is the place where my room is

There is a nice lake right there

I'm in love with this lake

It's super hot now, even though it's 8am

It says we have to be careful because there are alligators and snakes around

This is very common in Florida since there are a lot of lakes

I think I walk almost 5 minutes until get at the hotel's reception

Narrara is there waiting for me. She's getting our park tickets.

And I'll meet her to eat breakfast with her

Here is the food court

Right there is where conferences and events occur

Here is a little bakery

I liked this ceiling

And in front of the registration lobby there is a Disney Store

Cloths, toys...

There are stores like this at the Parks

And the prices are the same

So we took this Disney's bus

To go to Disney Springs

There are many stores there

We take 10 minutes to get there

And the bus is empty

But yesterday it was crowed

We just got at Disney Springs

We decided to stop by Zara

It's gonna be fast

OMG it's so hot outside

We got this map

Because we need to know where we are

It's huge here so we won't have time to stroll around

Because we are going to the park at 2 pm

We are going to stop by here

This is the biggest Disney Store

They cost $8

I love this! I do love Toy Story

It's $32

This kit is $20. I think is not that expensive

This store is huge. It's funny because it is not just for kids, adults love it

There are so many cool stuff

Stuff related to Disney

Look at these key chains

I like it

There are some with names

If you are lucky you can find yours

I'll never find my name here

These are the prices. We just need to check the colors to see the prices

For example, red means $9.99

Look, there is a cap in this backpack

Minnie stuff

I'm going to buy this cap because of the sun. Besides that, it's cute with these ears

Mickey wearing cowboy clothes

We already left the store

We bought this

A show is happening here

We are leaving now

Because we have to take the bus to go back to the hotel

And the go to the park

I bought this iced coffee since it's so hot as I said before

We were leaving when we decided to stop by this sote

To see these Disney's clothes

There are some deals like $20 or $10

We are seeing these Toy Story's shirts

It's $10

This is the store we just stopped by

I like the bag

And they also gave us this fan which is really good since it's so hot today

So there are many Disney's resorts

And then you take the bus that is going to your hotel

I'm waiting here

For more infomation >> Shopping at Disney Springs! - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

Building a Website: Do-it-Yourself or Hire a Pro? | GoDaddy - Duration: 3:26.

You have a small business and you need a website;

you're just not sure if you can do it yourself.

In this video, you'll learn about your options for building a website

and some things to consider, when deciding whether to go the DIY route

or hire a web pro.

Broadly speaking, there are two options for building a website:

you can either do it yourself,

or hire a web professional to build it for you.

If you're thinking about doing it yourself,

an all-in-one site builder tool,

like GoDaddy's Website Builder or Online Store,

is probably your best bet.

All-in-one site builders are user-friendly,

template-based tools

that allow you to quickly and easily build your own website

and get it online

without having to learn code.

All-in-one site builder tools are ideal for small businesses

or individuals with limited budgets

because they're typically bundled with an inexpensive or free hosting plan,

offer free add-ons to create forms or integrate with social media channels,

and most importantly,

they come with support.

While the templates used in all-in-one site builders

significantly reduce the amount of time and skill

it takes to build a professional-looking website,

using a template also means you have less flexibility when it comes to your website's design.

Additionally, if you go the DIY route,

you're responsible for not only building your website, but maintaining it as well.

The good news is

using an all-in-one site builder tool means your website,

hosting services,

and domain name are all at one company,

making site creation and maintenance simple and straightforward.

GoDaddy's all-in-one site builders,

Website Builder and Online Store,

are drag-and-drop applications that are intuitive and easy to use,

but as with anything that's new to you,

regardless of how easy it is to use,

be sure you take some time to learn how the site builder works

and how to make it work best for you.

If you don't have the time,

or just don't want to build your own website,

but you do have the budget,

there's a large community of web professionals ready to design your website and bring your vision to life!

Don't have a vision?

Web pros will work with you to help shape a website that supports your business goals and needs.

Hiring a web professional to build your site also makes sense for larger businesses that

might have more complex sites with databases tied in,

or individuals who are looking for highly customized websites.

The web professional you hire will design and develop a website to your specifications,

and will then likely either host your site on their server,

or purchase hosting services for your website from a third party provider.

As you might guess,

all of this professional advice and development expertise comes at a price.

Most freelance designers typically charge somewhere between $500 and $1,500 for a simple site,

whereas websites built by larger design firms generally cost from $2,000 to $5,000.

In addition to the cost of website design and development,

your web pro will likely pass the monthly hosting fee on to you

and may also charge for maintenance and requested updates.

This may sound like a lot of money,

but when you consider the time and effort needed to build and maintain a complex

or highly customized website,

the price of hiring a web pro can make a lot of sense.

So, now you know your options for building a website,

and some of their pros and cons.

Take some time to prioritize factors such as cost,

time, flexibility, ease of use, and ongoing maintenance,

then weigh these two options against your needs.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét