Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily what Jul 31 2017

Good morning guys. It's Hannah.

I'm just looking at my coffee and the lipstick stain on it.

Kind of went overboard this morning.

So an interesting fact about me is that I actually gave my high school graduation speech.

And I'm 17 or 18 years old, talking to my fellow peers

about these ideas that we've been taught give us meaning in life.

You know, getting a college degree, knowing what we want to do in life,

finding the perfect person to be with, having kids, following this straight line.

And two years after I gave that speech, I went to a mental hospital.

I was involuntarily placed and got a diagnosis of bipolar two disorder.

Bipolar completely impacted my life.

But it took me years to realize that those ideas that I was saying gave us meaning,

that we believe gave us meaning, they don't.

They're accomplishments. They're blessings - if you have the proper resources even.

If you're lucky.

Challenge is what gives you meaning.

And, for me, definitely that's what bipolar has done.

Bipolar means that I'm different;

that I have a mind that doesn't fit the standard guidelines of what's acceptable in society.

Bipolar disorder does not mean I'm a bad person.

In fact, it's the opposite. I have extreme empathy.

And I think I'm a colorful person and a kind person.

But man, I face a lot of stigma and that sucks.

It influenced my path. It influences my path, my work, my passion.

And it's also my biggest struggle and my biggest challenge that I face on a daily basis.

But I believe we fight against it.

I feel like - I've felt like this for so long - after I got diagnosed ...

Now we want to say out loud, right? "I'm okay! I'm okay with this.

I can embrace this disorder. I can take control of my own life. I can rock this."

We feel that inside. We want to say that

but it goes against everything that we've been taught about mental health conditions.

Those are the words that do not define or give meaning to bipolar disorder.

And it was not until I was able to define it on my own terms

and figure out what it meant to me

that I could finally let the light in and see the positive side of it.

And I hope for everybody watching, or anybody that's not watching even,

that that's what I can help you do as well.

To give you that strength to kind of go against what's ingrained in us.

That it's bad, bad. Because it's not. It's not.

And I want to hear your ideas about this.

What does bipolar disorder mean to you?

Please leave your comments your thoughts below or do a response video.

I would love to see those. I'll leave the information on where to send it below.

And, of course, I can't wait to see you next week.

Have a great morning. Bye.

For more infomation >> What Bipolar Disorder Means To Me - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT ARE THESE SOUNDS (SF9 crack pt. 1) - Duration: 3:33.

*nope too close go away*

*I think it's trying to communicate*

*Dawon's mating call*

*being blessed by Inseong's live singing*

*how are you so cute stop it*

Take it. Take it. Take it!

*weeee*

*death metal with Dawon*

*why are they attacking the kitty*

*realizing you lost your life to SF9 like-*

Why

What are you doing?

Inseong hyung!

*stop that don't moan bad Chani*

*WHAT DID I JUST SAY*

*Rowoon do I need a shoe to talk to you because I can do that*

*my Hwiyoung brings all the boys to the yard*

*crazy Ahjussi in the club appears* *even though I'm the same age as Dawon oops*

*Jaeyoon.... you okay?*

*ugh cute kitty*

*RIP Inseong*

Where did Inseong hyung go?

*Inseong lives in the corner now*

*TOO CLOSE*

*RIP Rowoon*

For more infomation >> WHAT ARE THESE SOUNDS (SF9 crack pt. 1) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

[C-MORE CHANNEL] Tại Sao Chúng Ta Lại Ngủ Ngáy? | What Is Snoring? - Duration: 1:12.

Snoring is very common and it will affect a third of us.

It affects men and women.

And the common causes of snoring is

if you put a little bit of weight on, drink too heavily, and smoke as well.

But there are other reasons why people snore,

and they may be because of nasal obstruction or blocked nose, having large tonsils.

The important thing to remember is that snoring comes from vibration of the back of the throat,

from the back of the palate, and back of the tongue.

If you can relieve that vibration, it will improve your snoring.

So the important things you can do is to lose weight, stop smoking, and reduce your alcohol intake.

But there are other appliances or gadgets that you can use is

the gum shield that brings the jaw forward to improve the airflow at the back of your throat,

and there's various other bed aids that can allow you to sleep on your side rather than on your back.

But if you're still struggling with snoring despite all these lifestyle changes,

then go and see an expert because there will be someone out there to help you.

For more infomation >> [C-MORE CHANNEL] Tại Sao Chúng Ta Lại Ngủ Ngáy? | What Is Snoring? - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

What is LinkedIn? How To Create A LinkedIn Account? 2017-18 - Duration: 5:34.

Hello! Friends

In This Video I'm Going to tech you

What is LinkedIn? How To Create A LinkedIn Account? 2017-18

LinkedIn Tutorial for Beginners - LinkedIn Profile Tips

Get A Job @ LinkedIn

If You Are a Student

LinkedIn for Students: Your Career Starts Here

LinkedIn Also have

LinkedIn Connect to Opportunity™

You can also find Your friends on LinkedIn

Like Facebook,Twitter

You can also share photos,video on LinkedIn

Now open Your web browser

search on goole

LinkedIn

LinkedIn.com

As you Can See Here a new window

Just put here Your details

Not Mine

Ok

If you have any confusion about how to make linkedin profile better,What is LinkedIn? How To Create A LinkedIn Account? 2017-18 please let me know through comment.

I hope You Learn From This Video Tutorial,What is LinkedIn? How To Create A LinkedIn Account

If You Like This Video Then Share With Your Friends

👍 LIKE ➡ SHARE ➡ SUBSCRIBE

Please Subscribe Our YouTube Channel and You will get Video notification Next time

Again Thanks For Watching and See You Soon.

About: Technical Hoque is a YouTube Channel,Where You Will Find Mobile/Computer Tips and Tricks,New Technological Videos in Hindi.

For more infomation >> What is LinkedIn? How To Create A LinkedIn Account? 2017-18 - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

What does sex mean to you? - Duration: 2:01.

Sex

and an emotion

not with my friends

Me?

Oh no

Okay so I mean like everything else in life.

There's a dark side to it, there's a good side to it.

Fun and an emotion, both.

I don't know...

I can't say it like you know

It's a way to reproduce

and create babies

Really?

No I don't know

Sex is a natural biological thing

and because of course here we don't

get enough information on it,

I don't know what that thing should be.

For me, no. It isn't

It's a very natural thing to happen

For me, no

Very natural

Yes

Yaa

With my like elders and stuff, yea

It's not a taboo word

but the people have actually made it one.

Yes there are certain conditionings.

So sex is not a taboo word

but it has become a taboo word.

Unfortunately, it has become a taboo word

because children have inaccurate information.

Parents, sadly,

have not been able to speak to their children

openly and honestly.

And there is no judgement here on

parents who have not been able to talk to their children.

The point is that

that parents have to be more candid

and these conversations around sex

have to be ongoing with the children

depending on the age of the child.

For more infomation >> What does sex mean to you? - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Jack vs Elsa Butt Slap. Look what happens next | Disney Frozen 2 - ice candy - Duration: 1:15.

Jack vs Elsa Butt Slap

when jack butt slap elsa

when elsa butt slap jack

Jack vs Elsa Butt Slap. Look what happens next | Disney Frozen 2 - ice candy

For more infomation >> Jack vs Elsa Butt Slap. Look what happens next | Disney Frozen 2 - ice candy - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

Do goals count as points in Emirates Cup, and what TV channel is Arsenal's yearly tournament on? - Duration: 2:52.

Do goals count as points in Emirates Cup, and what TV channel is Arsenal's yearly tournament on?

AFTER a year hiatus, the Emirates Cup is back this weekend. And unlike other pre-season friendly tournaments, goals=points.

The Gunners will hope they can hang onto star man Alexis Sanchez despite rumours of a move to PSG. Do goals count as points in the Emirates Cup?.

The short answer is yes. According to the Arsenal website, the competition rewards attacking play, with teams being awarded one point for each goal they score.

A statement on the Gunners website reads: "Teams will be awarded three points for a win and one point for a draw. The competition also rewards attacking play, with teams being awarded one point for each goal they score.

"In addition, shots on target will be taken into account and will be used to decide the tournament winners if teams are level on points and goal difference, with the winning team being presented with the Emirates Cup trophy after the second match on Sunday, July 30.

Arsenals infamous mascot, Gunnersaurus. What are the Emirates Cup fixtures?. Saturday July 29th – RB Leipzig vs Sevilla FC (2pm), Arsenal vs SL Benfica (4. 20pm). Sunday July 30th – RB Leipzig vs SL Benfica (2pm), Arsenal vs Sevilla FC (4. 20pm).

RB Leipzigs danger man Timo Werner starring for Germany in the Confederations Cup. What TV channel is it on?.

The Emirates cup will be played on free-to-air channel Quest, available on Freeview channel 37, Sky 144 and Virgin Media 172.   New Arsenal man Alexandre Lacazette shows his scoring prowess in training.

For more infomation >> Do goals count as points in Emirates Cup, and what TV channel is Arsenal's yearly tournament on? - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

✨What's the the BOX challenge - Duration: 7:06.

we just notice that it was not showing

For more infomation >> ✨What's the the BOX challenge - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

BACKGROUND RADIATION || What is it? Where does it come from? - Duration: 2:58.

What is background radiation?

So, we live here on planet earth, I assume you're watching from planet earth

I hope you are...

..actually do I?

Anyway...

on earth there are various types of radiation which we are exposed to

all the time some of that radiation comes from the sun as cosmic rays

some of that comes from the food we eat - some of it comes from rocks which might be nearby

some of it might come from medical equipment - if you were going to have an x-ray

some of it might come if you walk over Hiroshima or Chernobyl

or somewhere which has experienced some sort of nuclear disaster like Fukushima

but most of it comes from radon gas - 50% of all the background radiation comes from

radon gas

which has the symbol Rn and it's just this colourless, odourless

radioactive gas which is present in the air all around us

it depends on what kind of rocks are nearby

as to its concentration and how prolific it is

but in general, most of the background radiation is accounted for from this radon gas

there are little spots within different countries with slightly greater concentrations

depending on what the rock type around it is certain rocks give off

more radiation than others

background radiation isn't really a problem for us in general

unless you're in exceptional circumstances

if you're an airline pilot you are exposed to a few more cosmic rays than

us down on the earth at sea level because most of the

dangerous cosmic rays are absorbed by the earth's atmosphere

so not many of them actually make it through the atmosphere

through the ozone to actually affect us although some do, about 10-15% roughly

most of it (background radiation) comes from radon gas

we get some from food, we get some from...

... rocks we get some from medical imaging

only a tiny tiny fraction - I mentioned at the beginning

nuclear power stations and fallout etc etc

but actually only a tiny fraction of background radiation does come from those sources

around 1% so it's really a minuscule amount in the grand scheme of things

so that's background radiation for you

you can learn more about half life here or the types of radiation here

so you can check those out

this is physics friend - you can subscribe there

and, if you have any comments or questions then please do just write them in the box

and i'll just type back to you and answer them so...

thanks for watching and i'll see you again next time

bye bye

For more infomation >> BACKGROUND RADIATION || What is it? Where does it come from? - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

What does YLC mean to you? - Duration: 1:14.

What does YLC mean to me?

Being open.

YLC is very inspiring.

This is where I realized my identity.

YLC is amazing!

YLC is a place for leadership and experience!

YLC is powerful.

YLC is a place to grow.

This is where I can learn my mistakes and realize my errors about my leadership style and

recognize areas of improvement to be a better person -- that's what YLC means to me.

YLC helped me gain self-confidence.

YLC has helped me improve my skills for the future!

I've been learning how to run a camp and appreciate the important workshops topics so far.

I'm interested in everything that YLC does so I can bring that to my home country, Indonesia.

We want to develop a camp program there that is similar to YLC.

I feel inspired to be here.

I've made some new friends and it's been a good experience so far.

YLC will always be in my heart.

Honestly, YLC is all about teamwork and time management!

YLC is the future.

For more infomation >> What does YLC mean to you? - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Mooji - Co je Probuzení - Rozhovor se Šrí Moojim (What Is Awakening) - Duration: 58:11.

For more infomation >> Mooji - Co je Probuzení - Rozhovor se Šrí Moojim (What Is Awakening) - Duration: 58:11.

-------------------------------------------

What can the Valley expect from the Great American Eclipse? - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> What can the Valley expect from the Great American Eclipse? - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd's pre-season centre-back pairings suggest Mourinho is not thinking what everyone else is - Duration: 4:10.

Man Utd's pre-season centre-back pairings suggest Mourinho is not thinking what everyone else is

Manchester United's preferred initial centre-back pairing for the 2017/18 season may surprise many supporters judging by Jose Mourinho's pre-season team selections. The obvious duo to marshal the backline is Eric Bailly and Victor Lindelof.

Bailly took no time to settle at Old Trafford following his £30million arrival last summer. The Ivorian immediately established himself as the first-choice option.

In the Premier League he was selected 20 times in central defence, more than any other player. Phil Jones was picked 18 times, Marcos Rojo 17, Chris Smalling 13, Daley Blind 8 and Matteo Darmian once.

What is clear from those figures is Mourinho struggled to commit to a regular pairing – signalling he was unconvinced by his options in his first term as Manchester United manager.

So when he went out and signed Lindelof from Benfica for £31m it came as little surprise. For that money, and with Mourinho's apparent doubts over his existing options, it had been assumed the Sweden international would become Bailly's regular partner.

But Mourinho's pre-season team selections suggest the Portuguese tactician has other ideas. The duo were paired together in the second half of Manchester United's first game of the summer, against LA Galaxy. But since then, Mourinho hasn't tested them together again.

In the following match Smalling was given an opportunity alongside Bailly – which also hasn't been tried since. In the last four games – including today's match with Valerenga – it has been Phil Jones alongside Bailly.

Mourinho has just one more opportunity to try the pairing most expected to see before the Premier League season begins. That will come against Sampdoria on Wednesday.

They also play Real Madrid in the Super Cup before the first match of the new campaign but Bailly is suspended from that game.

It would suggest that Jones – who has impressed during Manchester United's pre-season – will be the first choice centre-back ahead of Lindelof.

It would be an impressive achievement for Jones who has struggled badly with injuries in recent years. In three of the last five seasons he's failed to feature in more than half of Manchester United's league games.

However it will be a worrying indictment on Lindelof. While early days, his appearances in pre-season have caused concern.

When Mourinho was questioned why he hadn't been starting Bailly and Lindelof together following the defeat to Barcelona he offered a confusing response. 'I think we will understand the reason in a couple of days.

Bailly is suspended for the first two matches [in the Super Cup and Champions League], as you know, and I think in the next couple of days we will have the understanding of why I play Lindelof and Smalling.

It's possible Mourinho is simply keeping his cards close to his chest – but if so it will have been a major risk to have given Bailly and Lindelof just 45 minutes practice together.

We will have a better idea when Mourinho names his team for Manchester Uniteds Premier League opener against West Ham on August 13.

For more infomation >> Man Utd's pre-season centre-back pairings suggest Mourinho is not thinking what everyone else is - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

What Defines Success - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> What Defines Success - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

What Can I Eat If I Have Diabetes - Can Diabetes Patient Eat Strawberries and Blueberries? - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> What Can I Eat If I Have Diabetes - Can Diabetes Patient Eat Strawberries and Blueberries? - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

ReachOut Parents: Is your teenager unsure of what to do next? - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> ReachOut Parents: Is your teenager unsure of what to do next? - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kid Gets Trolled On Discord... see what happened - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Kid Gets Trolled On Discord... see what happened - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Idk what I'm doing - Duration: 0:45.

I'm down here ok :D, so lets do it.

Let me take my glasses off, ok

I'm really claustrophobic, so this isn't gonna go well :(

Hi :/

I cant do i- o cody..

This sweatshirt is too big, like the hoodie (awesome grammar).

wha chu duing wit my glassses boi

Hi :D

*Pupper Attacks*

O Jesus Christ- Oh god

10 out of 10 would do again :D

For more infomation >> Idk what I'm doing - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Delta kossel Pulley Recensione - Review sub EN - What others do not tell you - Duration: 23:02.

Hi guys, today a review on my new delta printer

it is a Kossel mini ... pulley version

that It was kindly donated by gearbest

and .. they also gave me the alluminium hotbed

and a ABS spool by sunlu

because I not have 1.75 filaments ... all my filaments are by 3mm

and kindly gave me a spool

in the kit there is already a spool of plastic

in this box that I use to protect filament from humidity

temporarily

there is a PLA filament

that you find into the kit ... one kg

with the default filament holder

let's start with the review ..

let's look at the main features

an analysis of printed pieces

and to the end .. the considerations

good viewing

For unboxing nothing to say

many pieces ... good packaging

the list of pieces you can found on gearbest

and nothing .. we continue with more interesting things

the extruder into kit

is a clone of E3D v6 lite

practice .. is the version

with the inner ptfe tube .. which goes directly to the nozzle

here the electronics

with 5 drivers

for the printer you use only 4

the fifth is for future expansion

it is good that it is already present

it can also serve as backup

here we have the cooling heat sink for attack on drivers

the electronics seem have good finished

the firmware that you see here .. is the 1.1.0 version by Marlin

you can found it on Anycubic google drive

the link, you can found on page of this printer on Gearbest

with printer you receive a sdcard

with some software and the old firmware

I suggest you to install new version

because the old version has defects in the display

sometimes it block ... makes strange characters on the coordinates

work good for printing objects

but have this display error and it is slow when report the data

exemple ... the layer change is report after half of layer already start

well ... let's look at the prints

here I have my test pieces for calibration

I made this for delta

you find the link in description

the others pieces, you can found on thingiverse

this is the calibration cube that find into sdcard

very smooth to the touch

2 others calibration cube

printed with Z on bed

speed 50mm/s

there is a little ghost effect

is more visual than tactile

empty stamps

not infill

this line is 2mm deep

it print 2mm over the air

this is the reason why you are a bit deformed

here I print .... a Groot

reduced at 70%

the print seem very good

really smooth

here Einstain

and here ..

this is a problem ... a little of supports

printed without supports

and .. a little .. because the cooling fan not much efficient

here .. the plastic have an edge and it curves upwards

after some round

go out

for people that already print ... is a known problem

if cooling of plastic was more efficient ... the problem disappear

note ... the details

I do not know if I can show you

there is the symbol of the pi

here ... and here

is visible

good for me

here .. Alien head

use the supports

also this ... has reduced at 60%

I do not know if I can show you

I use the reflection to show you the details

very good ... and I like this design

after ... here

the horns

it is ... a good print

really smooth

here another ... Groot

baby Groot

and here ... we have same problem than Einstain

that ..

cooling not much efficient

for speed print

and here .. I intervened

and slow down by 40% the speed

them

stop the problem and return to print good

this .. is my keyrings

only to see ... if print good the islands

yes .. good

them .. this

my cup dispenser

I think I have not uploaded it yet on thingiverse

I will do it

and here ... same problem of cooling piece

here, is where the fan blowing

work good

when print in opposite side .. the problem show up

also in this case

the piece is smooth

and now see this .. compared with same piece print with my 3Drag

this is my support for tablet .. for wall

start from here

them

here

see

there is same ghost effect

but here there is an edge

every change on height

there is an edge ... no smooth

here it is flat

as the angles ... are print fine

however in any case

there is the ghost

which seems to be identical .. to this ... 1, 2, 3

it almost makes me think ... of an Cura problem

of slicing

this is made with my default printer

is ... more rougher

this is smooth

also holes ... here have edge

here are flat

here some imperfection

due to Z layer change

that in my 3drag is slow

instead in this kossel not seem to show

here the same

not edge ... here yes

a small note on speeds of print

I really surprise of the speed

much height of a cartesian printer

from the first comparisons with time

that show me Cura and the time of real print

I can say

is faster than 60-65%

this means that the print time

which is 1/3 less than what Cura shows you

then ... do not overdo it with print speeds

how did I do that I started with 50mm/s

I had the head that went very very fast

with 30mm/s of speed

emm ... a speed at 30 is comparable to 50-55 of cartesian printer

I print good at 40 and 50

I have not tried higher speeds because the head moving very quickly already at 50

now some pictures from some print that show this

we came to the end

what to say ..

we have to consider that this printer is offered at about $190

If you are interested, there is a coupon in the video description

to get a small discount of around $10

The printer works good

print good finished objects

in general

I have nothing to point out, except for a small problem

are the printing measures

which have a small mistake

in my specific case

the error is around 0.75% on Y axes

and .. 1.35 .. 1.36% on X axis

probably is caused by one of these rods

that it is not equal to others rods

now

considering the price of the kit

the error ... is also .. small

you have to consider the use you think of doing of the printer

if for you this little error

is unimportant

because the pieces you do

do not need this precision

then ... it is a good printer

instead of a cartesian

it print much quickly

did not give me any problems

why not!

if you print objects ... that need precision ..

I suggest you think of a cartesian version

on gearbest

there are various cartesian version

Anycubic itself does different versions of cartesian

around same price of this

you have to evaluate your choice

my vote for this printer is

7.5

out of 10

only for this problem on print measures

that because for my use is much important

after this test

I very like delta

I think I'll make some changes

and try to correct printing measures

if you are interested .. subscribe to channel for future video

for now is all ... thanks to gearbest for the present

see you next video

bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét