Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Time Jul 29 2017

RTM planning is a way to maximize the results of your life and maximize your

sense of fulfillment and joy It's both in order to do that we got to change

what we focus on from the question of what do I have to do - what's my outcome

what do I want what's most important to me what's the result I'm committed to

getting that one change will change completely how you respond on your life

because it will change you from focusing where everyone's demanding your

attention or what you're afraid of or what might give you pleasure in the

moment to what's most important to you and those by the way are the three

things to get our focus if we don't discipline ourselves what keeps our

focus something we're afraid of something to give us pain what's the

second thing - gets our focus we don't pay attention some will give us pleasure

I can't wait I'm so stressed out oh that chocolates looking good oh that you know

I'm gonna go over to have my little coffee you know it's my smoke a mocha

don't go to clean this thing and that thing and I'm going to escape for view

Lomas because the focus is how to feel good how to not feel bad how to feel

good what's the third thing gets your focus other people's demands where do

they come from today where do you get other people's demands only face to face

so you used to have that one handle right okay well I know they're coming

down the elevator I'll go over here you know I know they're going to lunch at

this time I'll come back at that time how many ever plays this game at one

time in your life was like I don't want to deal with this right now so you just

put yourself in a different location to avoid the stimulus of someone else's

demand I'm going to used to do that say I

does it work anymore no they're instant messaging you they're emailing you right

there or they're everywhere I just triggers in every way for this to occur

pick up the phone and call you and where's the phone nail in your pocket

and by the way if you're not there they left your voicemail you got another job

answering your voicemail think about it so today it's pretty hard to avoid the

demands it's not necessarily there are more demands it's just that were

accessible to more demands and if you don't know what you want you

don't know why it's a must for you to achieve it and you don't have a plan I

could promise you something you're gonna fit in everybody else's plan and you're

gonna wonder why you're stressed you're gonna wonder why I'm not fulfilled what

is causing how do you know when it's a long time how do you know when it's a

short time it's not because of ten minutes or ten hours how many been in

ten hours and time flew because you loved what you're doing didn't have any

sense of time whatsoever how many got that experience say I how many had ten

minutes feel like ten years you want to kill somebody to get out of the

situation so what is time time is emotion got to remember that time is

emotion what you're really managing is emotion in other words that would be

meaning or fulfillment focus is power but you're going to take it take it back

take back that power and you got to know when you do that that focus how to chunk

it how to group it so you're not overwhelmed let me show you how to make

it simpler when mass information is coming at you you get overwhelmed most

of us are great deletion creatures we delete most of life right now there are

millions and things around you you could be focusing on think about getting

meanings to making decisions about what they do millions right now you can be

focusing on the blood rushing through your left eardrum or the ceiling of your

skin against your body but most of you delete that you don't even think about

clothing against your skin until I mention it or your heartbeat most of the

universe you've deleted because you'd go crazy if you try to think about it all

because human beings have a limited amount they can focus on at one time and

most your stress is because you're thinking about too many things at once

in fact when people don't do things it's not because they can't it's not even

because they don't want to it's because of the way they are focusing or what I

call chunking and things when people don't follow through here's what they do

give an example who here believes exercise is very important but you don't

exercise regularly let me see your hands raise your hand

more hands than most of us punch great Cheyenne right now who here really

focuses I should say exercises regularly raise your hand regularly okay great

who here does not exercise regularly even though you believe it's important

just because okay great so let's see what the differences here a person who

does not exercise regularly at once you raise your hand and I want you to tell

me why you don't exercise regular be truthful okay

yes sir I don't have to talk that is that true even though that's not sure

he's gonna answer your verse no but it feels like he doesn't at a time because

time is emotion and he's got so many other things he is focused on getting

results in the adding this to the list seems like a lot Friday and the other

things are very important to him like his business I don't have a time he has

the time what's the real reason he hasn't do it because of the way he

thinks about exercise when he focuses on what it would take to exercise he does

it very differently than someone who follows through when you think about

exercising what's involved okay he starts thinking about I got to get to

mile 14 of the London Marathon and that even the thought of trying to get to the

14th mile much less the 25th mile is like beyond my imagination right now so

he is what I call over chunk he's not thinking about what he wants he's

thinking about what's painful he's just our perfect example he's not even

thinking about victory or succeeding so the chance of him following through on

something that he associates major pain to when he can do something else right

now he can feel confident or successful at his chances of falling to our very

limited how many with all that say I his focus is on failure his focus is on pain

that's why I he wasn't following through okay he's also focused on the 14th mile

of a marathon rather than today's workout which one seems more daunting to

you so when you think of what here's also be

thinking about he's thinking about the process not the outcome or result he

wants when you think about what it's going to take to do something usually it

takes a lot and you're not going to want to do it so he's over drunk himself he's

trying to eat the whale whole without taking any smaller bites

it seems too big for him so he says we'll all do it win later my Australian

friends will say later right of course the problem with doing it tomorrow is

when you get to tomorrow tomorrow is today tomorrow another cones so and you

keep promising yourself by the way what is the studio emotionally when you keep

breaking your own promises with yourself or you keep failing to do things that

you know are important does it increase your length some of certainty and

confidence know what it does is it wrote that when you wrote confidence in one

area believe it or not it affects the other areas too

do you believe on that don't believe me what about your own life experience

maybe not one area but it starts to be multiple areas it sure does

another reason why somebody has an exercise or do anything is because they

don't just chunk it too big they tuck it into many details I give you for example

so I asked somebody one time I said okay how important these exercises all

exercise is extremely important really okay good and tell me why don't you

exercise regulate well I just don't have time okay everybody does that answer

that sounds wonderful so tell me though don't tell me about how much time you

don't have tell me this when you think about exercising what do you think about

which is the way of saying what do you focus on and so this woman says to me

well my gosh you know I mean I know what do you mean what I think about well

let's say I said to you you've got to start exercising and I'm gonna put a gun

to the head of your children and I will do very horrible things and hurt them

badly if you and exercise could you do it oh yeah I could do it you know if you

if some mafia person came here I'm going to kill your children you don't exercise

every day how many think you can find a way to exercise every day no matter what

your time constraints may be so remember this commitment this

change is never a matter of ability it's always a matter of motivation I'll say

that again change is never a matter of ability it's always a matter of

motivation or Drive having strong enough reasons if you got a strong reason you

can figure out the time couldn't you so the biggest part of life and time

management is knowing what you want and having enough reasons to follow through

For more infomation >> Tony Robbins: Time Management Skills ( Tony Robbins Motivation ) - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

One of My All-Time Fave Hottest Soap Muscle Hunks Strips for Loud Love Scene - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> One of My All-Time Fave Hottest Soap Muscle Hunks Strips for Loud Love Scene - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

The Sunday Mass - 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 30, 2017) - Duration: 29:51.

For more infomation >> The Sunday Mass - 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 30, 2017) - Duration: 29:51.

-------------------------------------------

The 50 Greatest Disco Songs - Best Disco Songs Of All Time - Super Disco Hits - Duration: 2:17:49.

For more infomation >> The 50 Greatest Disco Songs - Best Disco Songs Of All Time - Super Disco Hits - Duration: 2:17:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Fruitful Time Of Your Life (The Answer May Surprise You!) - Duration: 0:57.

But I need to warn you. Sometimes it's through the broken soil the seed will

germinate. Sometimes it's through the fallow ground that's been broken. Some of

you are in a very hard season in your life. You're in one of the hardest times

you've ever had. I believe it could be one of the most fruitful times in your

life. I can believe...I believe God could be doing more in your life right now

than in any other season of your life. Why? Because you're broken. The heart is

broken. It receives the seed a lot more when you're broken. See when you don't

need Jesus, when everything is going great, seed hardly ever penetrates. But

when you're desperate that seed you're hanging on everything.

You're soaking up everything (God's Word) so it's okay to be at a place of brokenness

because God will bring great fruit from that!

For more infomation >> The Most Fruitful Time Of Your Life (The Answer May Surprise You!) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

My MerNation Silicone Mermaid Tail: Bath Time Thoughts #Gratitude ♥ The Magic Crafter - Duration: 3:54.

Today is bath day for this beautiful creature.

Ahhhh! Look at Sparda in the bathtub.

You know, I was washing my tail and

(Sorry, I'm probably echoing right now. It's like an echo chamber in here!)

But I was washing my tail, and... you know, I realized something.

This... is a thing of beauty.

And I just wanted you guys to take a second

and NOT look at my fingernails!

(that are all torn up and scratched up by rocks)

But I want you to just admire the work

that the team over at MerNation Inc. did.

Like, look at that craftsmanship!

Those individual scales

and the design of this fluke.

(it's going to get blurry in a second...)

But, like... that design... ♥

Ugh. And look at the ways the colors blend.

And I don't know if you can see how it sparkles, but oh my gosh...

(I guess it doesn't exactly sparkle, it's more metallic than sparkly)

I just want to take a second and admire this silicone mermaid tail.

And how beautiful it is.

And if you have a tail--- not matter if it is fabric

or if it is a silicone mermaid tail,

or whatever yours is made of...

Just look at your tail and realize how lucky you are to have one of these things.

And admire the work

that whoever the heck it is

that decided they wanted to help people be mermaids

they decided to create this creation that you own.

Just admire their work.

Be grateful for what they have done and just

oh my gosh...

Feel lucky and soak it all in.

I love my little tail SO much!

I love my little Sparda!!!

I love you, Sparda! You're so cute! ♥

Okay, I guess "cute's" not really the word for it. You're beautiful.

You're gorgeous. You're handsome.

You're... my everything.

Look at that! ♥

The bath water looks so pretty...

I want to take a bath with my tail sometime.

Minus the shampoo, and conditioner and everything!

Ugh.

*Sigh* MerNation Inc. did such a great job.

I've had this tail for almost a year now.

I still love it, and I'm just...

Every single day,

I see it when I workout, because it's in my workout room, and I'm like

"oh my goodness..."

"where did this thing come from!?!"

It is obviously from some sort of magical land.

Not of this earth. Urrrgh!!

People at MerNation Inc... You are MAGICAL! ♥

That's all for this video!

Sorry!!! I just wanted to share bath time with you guys!

As weird as that sounds! Hahahaha!

"Let's take a bath together!!! ♪♫

That's what the title of this video should be! Hahaha

Oooohhhh goodness...

Goodness...

Well, have a magical day.

I will see you some other time. :)

I'm going to play in the bath water in the meantime. :D

Bye bye!!

Whew! I'm all wet!!!

OH SHOOT! I just got vinegar in my tea. :C

Nooooooooo!!!

"Thanks again, MerNation!"

"And also, a 'thanks' to every other tail-maker out there."

"The world is a more magical place because of you."

"YOU are awesome. Please keep up the amazing work! ♥"

For more infomation >> My MerNation Silicone Mermaid Tail: Bath Time Thoughts #Gratitude ♥ The Magic Crafter - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Solve the Puzzle | 24 Hours a Day/ Time Management - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> Let's Solve the Puzzle | 24 Hours a Day/ Time Management - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Warm weather workouts may be a waste of time, new report discovers - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Warm weather workouts may be a waste of time, new report discovers - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

MY REAL VOICE!!! LIMITED TIME! - Duration: 1:24:05.

Its the end of the stream. See you guys later!

For more infomation >> MY REAL VOICE!!! LIMITED TIME! - Duration: 1:24:05.

-------------------------------------------

Manage Your Time - Tips for Time Management - Duration: 8:05.

So you always hear people say that time is more valuable than money, yet as a society,

we budget our money, we save our money, we invest our money, we put our money into savings

accounts.

We get financial advisors, so there's a whole series of businesses, industries, careers

all built around money, yet not time, but time's more valuable than money, right?

Thinking about this, I thought about, well, what if we could budget time?

So that's what I'm going to be talking about this week is how to budget your time.

Make sure you stick around to the end for a special bonus.

I'm Roman Ryder and on this channel, I talk about strategies for leadership and personal

development.

If you're new to my channel, make sure you subscribe.

I put out new videos every Friday, and you don't want to miss out.

Tip number one is to track your time.

We all have the same 24 hours in the day, and you have to figure out where your 24 hours

is going, so the first tip is track your time.

Just start writing down everything you do for about a week, that way you kind of get

your work week built in, get your weekend built in.

If you got some special stuff going on, you may want to go a little longer than a week,

and then kind of start to figure out where your time is going.

Tip number two is to categorize your time.

Now that you have a week of time to work with, we need to figure out where to put that time

into different buckets.

What I'm going to recommend is something based off the 50-20-30 method of budgeting your

money, and it actually is 50% is fixed, and 20% is investment, and 30% is your personal

money.

Well, we're going to do it a little different, because if you do the math, your fixed, you

have a job possibly, so eight hours a day.

You have sleeping, hopefully seven to eight hours a day, so right there, you're already

at about 60% of your time is invested just in fixed cost, your work, and your sleep.

We're going to try something a little different.

We're going to do 60% for fixed, 15% for investing, or your future, your goals, that type of thing,

and 25% for your personal time.

So let's break down that 60-15-25.

What does that look like in hours?

Well, the 60% is your fixed, and that's about 100 hours a week, so that's pretty good.

That's going to work, and sleeping, about 100 hours a week, so that leaves 68 hours

that week.

The 25% that's your personal time is actually going to work out to about 40 hours a week,

so that's pretty good.

You can put quite a few things into 40 hours a week, things you need to take care of for

yourself, whether it be watching Game of Thrones or reading a book, or whatever it is.

You got 40 hours a week to do that.

The 15% you're investing, that's about 25 hours a week.

I'm having to look down at my notes, so you got about 25 hours a week to invest in your

future, in your goals, so that's actually quite a bit.

One thing is, you can play with it.

So what is investing for you?

It could be reading, it could be going to the gym, it could be actually doing things

that are making money, things that are actually putting time into your business making money,

whatever that business is.

You get to play with these buckets.

You get to decide what goes where.

For one person reading, may be investing in themselves.

For another, that may be personal.

Depends on what you're reading, right?

Depends on what your goals are.

For me, say if I go on Twitter, and I'm doing things, I'm being social on Twitter.

Well, I could consider that an investment in my business, 'cause I'm building my following

hopefully on Twitter, or I could consider that personal, 'cause I just enjoy getting

on there and socializing with people.

That's the awesome thing about this.

You get to decide what goes into those buckets.

Tip number three is to eliminate the time wasters.

Now it's time to really take a hard look at all those things you put in those buckets

and figure out.

What's not moving you closer to your goals?

It may be something in your personal bucket that's really not adding value to your life,

maybe your time might be spent better hanging out with your family or going to visit friends,

or whatever it is.

You got to really figure out what it is that maybe isn't working for you.

Maybe it's how you're investing your time.

Are the things you're doing really giving you a return on investment, or is this kind

of a time waster?

If I'm getting on Instagram and I'm posting all day, cool, but if I'm not getting followers

and people aren't following through and going and checking out my videos, it's a time waster,

right?

I've got to figure out what's working for me and what's actually adding value and moving

me closer to my goals.

Also, I want to work within my strengths.

What are your strengths?

What is your goal, your long-term goal?

Think about that.

You want to do things that are helping you move you forward.

You want to do things that you enjoy and that you're good at, and if it doesn't fall into

that category, then you need to figure out how you can get rid of it, whether that be

a virtual assistant to do that, hiring somebody to go mowing your lawn 'cause that's not getting

you any closer to what you want to do, or maybe you enjoy mowing your lawn, so that

falls into your personal bucket because that's something you want to do.

You really need to take a hard look at this and just kind of eliminate those things that

are kind of dabbling.

They aren't really adding value, okay?

Obviously, don't go too crazy.

You still want to have some fun, but look for the time wasters.

They're there, and like I said at the beginning, we all have the same 24 hours of the day,

so you need to figure out the best way to use your 24 hours to get the best value out

of your life.

Tip number four is to implement time savers.

Now hopefully you've gotten rid of some of those things that are wasting your time.

Now you need to figure out how to do the things that are left as efficiently as possible.

I'm going to give you something called the four D's, and I actually learned this for

email, and the four D's are to delete it, to delegate it, to do it, or defer it.

We already kind of went through and deleted some things, right?

We talked a little bit about to delegating it.

If it's not something that you're really good at, if it's not something that's adding value,

you can delegate it to somebody else to do.

To do it, if it takes you five minutes or less, go ahead and knock it out.

Don't leave that hanging over your head, and to defer it, so if it's going to take you

awhile and you need to plan something, you need to get some more information, whatever,

then just defer it for later.

You can use that for obviously anything in your life, not just your email, but speaking

of your email, that's another place you can eliminate some wasted time.

Something I've done recently, after reading, I'm still actually reading it, The 4-Hour

Workweek by Tim Ferriss, and I'll link to that book on Amazon below.

I started using his method of doing my email just twice a day, so at 10:00 and 4:00 I check

my email, and then other than that, I've turned off all the alerts.

I don't get alerts on my phone.

I don't get alerts on my computer.

I can do my work without getting interference, and just twice a day I go in and batch my

email.

I do it all at once.

Same thing with the videos.

Today I'm shooting videos.

I've got to set up lights, I've got to set up my camera, got to put the mic on, put on

a decent shirt, so I'm doing a batch of videos.

I'm shooting several videos at once to get the most out of my time, to be efficient.

So now it's time for today's bonus, and that is to have some fun, all right?

When I first started my business, I was just going, going, going, and I finally just kind

of burned myself out.

You don't want to do that to yourself.

You want to still give yourself some time to sleep, some time to have fun, some time

to hang out with your family, whatever it is you need to do to recover and bring your

best self to what you're doing every day.

Make sure you do that and don't burn yourself out.

If you liked this video, like it below, share it with your friends, and don't forget to

subscribe.

Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Manage Your Time - Tips for Time Management - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

first time using doomfist overwatch - Duration: 13:44.

hey guys my song here and today we'll be using doom face for the first time yeah

let's see all this uh whoa that that looks pretty cool that looks pretty cool

see uh I haven't played this game in like forever so uh this is a good way to

get back into playing the game using the new character now I'm probably not gonna

do - elf dentist I mean maybe buying you know anything

about him so that's that's gonna be good let's just check out all this stuff

whoa actually yeah so much test how this oh we found the game how amazing now

right now it is Friday but it's gonna be a blown Saturday because well I like

everything a lot and somebody always used gym fists well Jim Fisk I had to

look so stupid on the Sun anyway says I'll be I'll be right back I'm just

gonna do another game and I tried to get the team face we were back that took

like 50 minutes or should I say an hour that dilo it

took me an hour to like get doom fest so yeah we were back and I'm playing as in

what how do we use the face can we charge it up I mean we can shoot pew pew

so cool and I can punch how do we oh oh I see

I love the abilities that well let's let's use the character um this is very

silent and you're probably wondering why I have to sound all the way down cuz

I've gotten copyright three times before from having sound on and games so I'm

not never having sounded in games of again

cuz um games don't like me they like they won't make it copyrights oh yeah I

can't oh I killed someone no I told you I'm I have to play this game so yeah

guys I'm even also um I don't even know I suck out of watch I haven't played

this in so long so far I think the characters decent probably just I know I

can't do that I'm probably like barely gonna use and now some like playing with

friends or doing the stream or something that that's probably it

oh wow that that was actually very good

you

can you just keep on charging up oh wow McCree like the only reason why i've

dying here's mcclee like McCree just destroys doing fits like look at that

just anyways Mike Lee is like my favorite character anyways this is

probably the most boringest video on YouTube

suppose if she hadn't disliked the way but please like anyways my videos have

been doing very good also right now I just upload the 1v1 like three hours ago

so yeah I just do my control I honestly really didn't care for doofus I heard

yous coming out I'm like oh boy just another shitty ask you know I don't care

about this game as much as I used to

I'm he's be decent I'm surprised I'm very glad that he's just like not just

only his fists like you only kill him with that and like no range attack you

know this is a very bad game i this is time to use the ability guys let's go

i I want what oh oh that's cool

dammit thing is only has four bullets like dude that's like--that's shit like

like I've at least made it so it's like infinite bullets but not they just have

to put four which is some bullshit I know it'd be sort of all people want

beat to opium I'm really bored this game by the way guys you guys can tell

because I played like 10 games to finally get this character and not only

like the character and I haven't ly player watch them so getting bored

overwatch yeah and I'm I died again I am about to like actually like actually

like never Flay's game again like the last video I did on like a watch was

like a month ago hey it was a little while ago

oh yeah

Lesley hold it oh wait well if we jump down here though with Wow does that do

you like more damage or some fudge there is not doofus and I miss this is right

yet for winning now no one I'm not gonna get spoilers to that 1v1 well please I

think you guys always seen the video if you guys haven't click on the

annotations it's right up there on top bite you can click on that in it and

also it's my second channel and my friend show em that we'll be doing a lot

of videos with but not in this game I'm probably not gonna be doing any videos

and came in like a super long time for this maybe I'm I mean it's more but

probably not probably y'all gonna kill me

you know you me of watching myself just all what they do is you know you can't

hold it forever I thought you could I thought you could that that's why I

wasn't in there right so the all is like amazing that that's one thing y'all is

like Opie can you want to get one person with the OL or can get moldable that I

mean I'm guessing

I need to go I need a girl and you go so I can get my own just shoot in there

once there we go oh wow that's like the most stupidest def I've ever had you

know what I was I was just I was not gonna say of watch but I've had way more

stupider deaths than any other him but I'm really forgetting the control since

character like I'm forgetting what one is the fists and the veins the veins

attack oh wow that's what I'm done I'm done I hate doing this this character

sucks this is also I hate this game by the way guys if you're wondering I like

the only character I can even use his vote hog that's about it and I can't I'm

I'm too good with him I'm actually I just said okay I'm probably just

confusing you know

I need to go and okay oh my I keep on just damn it

this character is hard to you I saw that Sonia I should say Klee well I don't

care that was like I'm dead what I actually got that kill I sort of

accidentally did that I was trying to get closer

dang I wonder how powerful just the melee is

I don't think it's to felt powerful I think it's just a normal

really I mean if it's more I'll P than that would be just be crazy I mean there

would sort of make sense but not really

damn you just short oh it doesn't get out of here no you come on

come on oh we actually um oh well anyways hope you guys enjoyed forget to

enjoy make sure like subscribe share this video

I know it's a very boring video and um but yeah it was my first time using it

and by the way this video took me like an hour just gonna take me like two

hours to make just one hour to like get all this oh my god oh I thought I was

about to be a six man I was like what anyways hope you guys enjoyed make sure

like subscribe click the annotation to see other videos and I'll see you guys

in the next one peace

For more infomation >> first time using doomfist overwatch - Duration: 13:44.

-------------------------------------------

Golden Disco Greatest Hits 80s and 90s - Best Disco Songs Of All Time - Greatest Disco Music - Duration: 2:24:02.

For more infomation >> Golden Disco Greatest Hits 80s and 90s - Best Disco Songs Of All Time - Greatest Disco Music - Duration: 2:24:02.

-------------------------------------------

Shaq Releases LaVar Ball Diss Track Just in Time for the Weekend - Duration: 1:00.

For Complex News, I'm Hanuman Welch.

Shaq has released a diss track aimed at LaVar Ball, because its the weekend and hall of

fame multi-millionaires have to entertain themselves somehow.

The track, which uses the beat from Jay Z's "Blueprint (Momma Loves Me)," premiered via

TMZ Friday serves as a perfect LaVar diss following Friday's forfeit of the Big Ballers

Shaq leveled sharpened barbs like

"Sit down man, you be doin' the most/You know your ass is barbeque chicken in the post/First

you can beat Mike, then you can beat me/Wake that ass up, you havin' a dream,"

Though he spent the first few minutes dumping on LaVar and Big Baller Brand, Shaq ended

on a positive note by saying he loves how Ball's sons play, stating that Lonzo's jumper's

"wet like two thots in a pool."

There will probably be a response to this at some point.

But in the meantime, if you haven't already, check it out in full on Complex and for everything

else subscribe to Complex on YouTube, for Complex News, I'm Hanuman Welch.

For more infomation >> Shaq Releases LaVar Ball Diss Track Just in Time for the Weekend - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

10 Biggest Space Conspiracies Of All Time - Duration: 14:32.

Space is a vacuum full of mysteries.

Despite mankind's remarkable achievements in space exploration, we have barely glimpsed

what lies in deep space.

There is so much we don't know, and so many secrets still to uncover.

Here are the 10 Biggest Space Conspiracies.

10.

The Eye of Saturn

Saturn's entire north pole is covered by something science has never seen before.

A gigantic geometric storm, with six precise sides containing several layers of winds whipping

around like a racetrack: a red hexagon of turbulent gas and electricity.

It's 100 kilometres deep and 25,000 kilometres wide - big enough for four Earths to fit inside.

Photographs from the Voyager and Cassini probes prove it has existed for at least 37 years.

The storm's unnatural shape isn't its only striking feature.

Mike Adams (Consumer Health Advocate) claims you can see a pyramid at the centre of the

storm in some photos.

If there is a pyramid, it might be an alien structure, and the Eye of Saturn could be

a product of mysterious alien technology.

Conspiracy theorists believe it may be a portal for interplanetary travel.

But it could be something even worse.

Other theorists say it is the gateway to Hell - and it's only a matter of time before

we explore too far into it, or something comes out...

9.

The Iapetus Death Star

In 2004, the Cassini spacecraft took a photograph of Saturn's ice moon Iapetus.

The photo revealed a strange and unexpected line along its equator.

This ridge is unique, 20 kilometres wide, 20 kilometres high and stretching for 16,000

kilometres.

The moon is not spherical - it is more like a walnut.

To conspiracy theorists, this squashed shape and the bulging ridge look more like an artificial

join, like welded metal.

They argue it was manufactured by aliens.

They claim Iapetus is really an alien weapon.

Specifically, they say it bears more than a passing resemblance to the Death Star from

Star Wars.

Although you might think the Death Star is purely fictional, theorists believe it was

inspired by the truth.

This theory does depend on how much you believe Hollywood leaks secrets through fiction.

According to NASA, Iapetus is merely a small moon made mostly of ice with some rocks.

They say photos prove the equatorial ridge is merely mountains, and what looks like a

superlaser dish is an enormous impact crater.

If the theory is true, then our extraterrestrial enemies may already have the ultimate weapon

positioned on our doorstep…

8.

Nibiru

According to David Meade, there is another planet in our solar system.

It is called Nibiru, and it is on a collision course with Earth.

Nibiru is travelling at such an unusual trajectory that it cannot be seen from Earth, except

from high altitude in South America or the South Pole.

This is because it is actually one of seven other planets orbiting a second sun.

Skeptics and scientists say this second star and its planets do not exist.

Yet David Meade says Nibiru's gravitational field is already having bizarre effects on

our planet.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes - all the bigger and more frequent natural disasters

occurring around us are a result of Nibiru approaching.

Meade has calculated the date it will hit us - 23rd September 2017.

But Meade isn't the only one who knows Nibiru is coming.

He claims the global elite have prepared for the inevitable collision.

They've built bunkers deep underground to protect themselves from the impact and the

subsequent scorching of the Earth.

If Meade is right, the rest of us will have to suffer.

7.

The Philae Lander

In November 2014, the European Space Agency made history when it landed the Philae probe

on a comet moving through space, designated 67P.

The journey took 12 years and billions of dollars to complete.

The probe picked up a strange noise from the comet, a mystery song.

Unfortunately, the probe crash-landed unsuccessfully, and its mission was cut short.

Yet shortly after Philae landed, someone claiming to be a whistleblower from the ESA said that

Comet 67P was not really a comet.

They claimed it was actually the source of alien radio signals picked up by NASA.

In other words, 67P was an alien spacecraft.

The Philae probe was really sent there to make first contact; the story of it being

a comet was all part of a cover up.

Theorists say the story of a crash-landing may have been planned all along.

UFOlogist Scott Waring says the alien signal must have been a greeting, not a threat, otherwise

the probe would never have been sent.

If so, then NASA and the ESA could be covering up an even bigger secret...

6.

Solar Warden

In 2001, Scotsman Gary McKinnon hacked 97 US military and NASA computers.

He was so successful that he even left a note on the military's website saying, "Your

security is crap."

The George W. Bush administration wanted to send him to prison for 70 years.

McKinnon said he was looking for evidence that the government had covered up UFOs.

UFOlogist Darren Perks claims McKinnon found something else: a top secret program called

Solar Warden.

Funded by a black budget, Solar Warden is a space fleet controlled by the US Naval Network

and Space Operations Command.

According to Darren Parks, it consists of forty-three scout ships and eight motherships,

each one longer than two football fields.

It has at least 300 personnel, and some of them are "non-terrestrial officers".

It has patrolled our solar system since 1980, either to defend us from alien threats, or

to colonise space for the global elite.

5.

The Throne of God

Though it's 1,500 light years away, the Belt of Orion is the most recognisable constellation

in the night sky.

Also known as the Three Kings or the Three Marys, they have long fascinated humanity

and been a significant part of our folklore and belief systems.

[CROSSFADE PYRAMIDS WITH ORION'S BELT]

Theorist Danny Wilten believes it is much, much more.

He has identified patterns everywhere in Christian Renaissance art by masters like Michelangelo,

Leonardo Da Vinci and Gian Lorenzo Bernini.

Those patterns match aspects of the Orion nebula, as viewed through superpowerful telescopes

like Hubble.

But in the Renaissance period, there was no way they could see such details in the Belt

of Orion.

Wilten believes they knew about it through divine inspiration - because the Belt of Orion

is home to the Throne of God.

On the other hand, some people believe Orion's Belt carries the Throne of Satan.

They say the King James Bible's story of Lucifer falling from the heavens is referring

to Orion's Belt, which is also named in the Old Testament.

Maybe one day mankind will journey to the Three Stars and find out the truth...

4.

The Eridanus Supervoid

The cosmic microwave background, or CMB, is electromagnetic radiation remaining from the

beginning of the universe.

It is the oldest light in the universe, and one of the major proofs for the Big Bang Theory.

With the right telescope, we can observe the CMB and its temperature fluctuations.

There are cold spots dotted around space - voids in our universe where CMB loses heat as it

passes through.

However, there is a region of space in the constellation Eridanus that is far colder

than science can explain.

The Eridanus cold spot is up to a billion light-years across.

It is a supervoid, unprecedentedly huge, but scientists are more puzzled by the fact it

is seven times colder than it should be.

Theoretical physicist Laura Mersini-Houghton believes it is not just a supervoid, but the

imprint of a parallel universe meeting ours.

If she's right, it is the first empirical evidence for a parallel universe, and proof

that string theory is correct.

We might even be able to use to travel beyond our own universe.

But for now, scientists are divided over what the Eridanus Supervoid really is.

3.

Fast Radio Bursts

Fast Radio Bursts, or FRBs, are extraordinarily powerful pulses of radio waves.

They last just a few milliseconds but give off more energy than our sun provides in 300,000

years.

They are one of the most mysterious signals from outer space - not least because they

are coming from outside the Milky Way.

Only seventeen unique FRBs have been detected so far.

At least one of them is a repeating signal.

The furthest ones come from 10 billion light years away; the universe itself is 13.8 billion

years old.

Dan Thornton from the University of Manchester believes FRBs are naturally occurring - but

no scientist has been able to explain what makes them.

Instead, Harvard University's Manasvi Lingam and Avi Loeb suggest FRBs could be alien radio

beams.

To create such a powerful signal, they'd need radio transmitters twice the size of

the Earth.

So they could be using FRBs, not to communicate, but to push spacecraft with giant light sails.

FRBs could power light sails big enough to carry a million tonnes - to put that into

perspective, the International Space Station weighs only 420 tonnes.

2.

The WOW!

Signal

In 1977, astronomer Jerry Ehman was monitoring deep space for any sign of intelligent life.

To his amazement, he picked up a brief signal that had never been observed before: the Wow

Signal.

The signal was detected on only one of the 50 channels scanned by the Big Ear radio telescope.

What's more, it was at a frequency scientists expect aliens might use to communicate across

the galaxy; so much so, that humans are forbidden from using it just in case they interfere

with the search for extraterrestrial life.

Puzzlingly, it came from an area in the constellation Sagittarius, where there are no known stars

or planetary systems.

Sadly, despite over 100 searches in that same area, the Wow Signal has never been detected

again.

No-one knows what caused it, or whether or not it is proof of alien life out there.

Jerry Ehman himself is hesitant to interpret too much in the short sequence of numbers

and letters he found that day, forty years ago.

The search for intelligent life continues.

1.

Alien Megastructure

NASA has studied the star called KIC 8462852 for years.

It is in the constellation Cygnus, around 1400 light-years from Earth.

Using the Kepler telescope, citizen scientists observed that light from KIC 8462852 fluctuates

in strange ways - at some points, 22% of the star's light is obscured.

Pennsylvania State astronomer Jason Wright says something is deliberately blocking light

from the star - an "alien mega-structure".

This megastructure may be harvesting the star's energy, and could be the best proof of alien

life ever found.

Doctor Seth Shostak from the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence says they are investigating KIC

8462852 for alien signals.

However, it is hard to draw conclusions.

Based on the star's infra-red light, Dr. Massimo Marengo from Iowa State University

argues the unusual light patterns are due to a swarm of comets circling the star - nothing

artificial at all.

On the other hand, the swarm of comets could be something else: a Dyson Sphere.

This concept was proposed in 1960 by Freeman Dyson, and would be a swarm of loosely connected

machines designed to harvest solar energy.

Only a civilization several times more advanced than us could build it.

Hopefully, the search will continue until we know for sure.

For more infomation >> 10 Biggest Space Conspiracies Of All Time - Duration: 14:32.

-------------------------------------------

Time-traveling Nazis and One Terrible Startup - The Nib - Duration: 3:54.

*thunder* *eerie music*

Mad Scientist: Ready, Heinrich?

We have located ze Nazis of ZE FUTURE!

In Ze year 2017,

zey are in AMERICA.

We most definitely will have won ze war!

Heinrich: I will see ze progress of the

thousand year reich and report back!

Mad Scientist: Godspeed, Heinrich!

*electricity zapping*

*evil cackle*

Nerd: You guys wanna watch some anime later? Heh heh.

Heinrich: Where are the Nazis?

You are just some nerds!

Nerd: Hey!

*suction in and pop*

Heinrich: SHIZEN!!

CEO: Here at Sawsage, we are poised to change

the world through disruptive innovation

Board Members: Ooh, Ahh..Wow!

CEO: Our app will allow floating utopian communities

to order pizza

*whispers* with drones.

Board Members: Woohoo! Pizza!

CEO: It will be a fully-optimized pizza experience!

And of course, the drones accept Bitcoin.

Board Members: Woohoo! BITCOIN BABY!

Exec: I've got a drone delivery for you right here! Haha!

CEO: Does anyone have any questions about our

awesome project that solves society's most important problems?

Board Member: Uh, yes. I'm not sure who

this appeals to or what problem it solves—

WHOA!

CEO: Susan! You're being disruptive!

Sunday Hot Takes!

The important serious policy show

that everyone in D.C. watches for VERY good commentary

This week on Sunday Hot Takes

Russia is rumored to have a compromising pee tape on President Trump,

and I can't wait to see it.

But first, let's get some hot takes!

Jill, just blurt out the first

garbage opinion that comes to mind.

Jill: There's nothing BETTER for this country

than the President being peed all over on video.

Obama didn't do that!

Because he's a MUSLIM.

Host: Whoa ho ho! Jill with the heat!

Tom! Bust out the buzzwords

Tom: Blackmail with weird pee stuff

that's the new model for growth.

We need to think outside the box.

Pee outside the box too.

Host: I'm burning up! Literal Nazi pundit to take us home!

Nazi: Well, would it surprise anyone if the pee tape were real?

We live in strange times,

here I am, for instance, a literal Nazi,

being taken seriously.

Do we get to kill the Jews now?

Host: WOOW...Nuanced. Murderous. Our two favorite things here.

Okay! And now, commercials for missiles!

Would you care to hear a joke mother?

A man walks into a talent booking agency...

Trump: Boy do I have an act for you!

It's set up like a beauty pageant see...

I'm the owner so naturally

I'm ogling and grabbing every girl in sight.

Grabbing it and they're loving it!

Next I start getting real inappropriate with my daughter.

And she's tremendous, by the way. She's a ten.

Agent: I bet

Trump: That's when the Russian prostitutes come in

and they start peeing all over me.

It's the best!

You've never seen urine like this, believe me

This is big league urine!

Agent: Go on

Trump: Then, and this is the best part,

I somehow get elected for President of the United States

despite several sexual abuse allegations,

a fraud lawsuit,

never releasing my tax returns,

and running a campaign of fear and hatred.

Can you believe it.

Finally, after being accused of colluding with the Russians

to hack the election,

I fire the head of the FBI in charge of the investigation

and the very next day,

I share top secret intel with Russian officials

INSIDE THE OVAL OFFICE!

I finish--get this, get this.

For the big finish, they bring out The Constitution,

and this is perfectly legal, I had no idea!

I drop trou,

and I dump the biggest most spectacular turd right there on The Constitution.

Right all over it.

Agent: That's a hell of an act! What do ya call it?

Trump: The Art of the Deal.

Heinrich: Trapped here...

No thousand year reich,

just a bunch of frog drawings on Tvitter.

Whatever the hell that is...

Oh no, soldiers!

Man: Where you goin' brother?

Trump rally is that-a-way.

Man: Where'd you get that cool memorabilia?

Heinrich: I'm a time traveling Nazi from the fuhrer's army.

Man: No way!

Is he the guy that runs our message board?

For more infomation >> Time-traveling Nazis and One Terrible Startup - The Nib - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Yes, you can spend too much time on your make-up | Iliza Shlesinger - Duration: 2:25.

Every single woman in this room

has a list of things that she does to get ready.

No matter how much make-up she wears, or how little.

We have a checklist; whether it's brushing your

teeth, filing down a horn, polishing a hoof,

putting on blush. We all have a thing that we do.

Every woman has a list of things she does to get

ready and when she's done with that list, there is

an apex - nay, a pinnacle of attractiveness

that every woman is capable of reaching.

There's a point where we're not getting any hotter,

and every minute, that you're late, to pick us up?

Is one more minute we spend

MESSING WITH OUR MAKE-UP!

And we start to get

uglier, okay?

Yeah. One time, my date was an hour late, I

grew a tail. Like, it gets worse.

This guy walked in - he was only 30 minutes, thank God.

I'm on the ground. There's Caboodle shrapnel

everywhere, I've got half a Wet N' Wild lip gloss.

I'm like, "Stay back! I'm a pretty girl!"

Like, it gets worse.

Because what happens is we have all this time, so

we start messing with more. The more time you have

to get ready, the worse it can be. The best advice

I can give as a woman - not the best, but for the

purpose of this set - the best piece of advice I

can give: if you're putting on your make-up, give

yourself one hour. One.

One hour for the make-up. Hair is like another story.

Give yourself one hour for the make-up; set a timer,

girls. And when that timer goes off, chefs,

put your knives down step away from your plates. You be done.

You be done.

'Kay?

'Cause we think we can add things. That's what

happened with that body glitter. I found that body glitter.

Which, in hindsight? Wasn't even body glitter.

It was straight up craft glitter.

And as an adult, I was like, "This needs to go on

my face." Right? And I convinced myself I could make it

look good. I convinced myself I could do a classy

amount of body glitter.

For more infomation >> Yes, you can spend too much time on your make-up | Iliza Shlesinger - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Pet care learn colors bath time My Om Nom kids play fun - Duration: 11:36.

Pet care learn colors bath time My Om Nom kids play fun.

For more infomation >> Pet care learn colors bath time My Om Nom kids play fun - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal vs Benfica – Emirates Cup: What TV channel is it on and what time is kick off? - Duration: 3:32.

Arsenal vs Benfica – Emirates Cup: What TV channel is it on and what time is kick off?

ARSENAL and Benfica go head to head in the annual pre-season tournament, the Emirates Cup, in which looks to be a hugely entertaining game between two huge European clubs. The Gunners are aiming to win the competition for the fifth time.

Alexandre Lacazette has impressed during pre-season for the Gunners. Benfica have appeared in the Emirates Cup only once before in 2014 and finished bottom of the pile that year behind Monaco, Arsenal and, eventual winners, Valencia.

Here is everything you need to know about the opening fixture at the Emirates. When is Arsenal vs Benfica?.

The Emirates Cup takes place on Saturday, July 29 and Sunday, July 30. Arsenal take on Benfica at 4. 20pm on the Saturday and Sevilla at the same time on the Sunday.

In the early matches, RB Leipzig face Sevilla and Benfica at 2pm on Saturday and Sunday respectively. What TV channel is the match on?. Arsenal vs Benfica will be shown live on Quest TV. How do I watch Quest TV?.

The channel is available on terrestrial TV through Freeview channel 37. Sky subscribers should tune in to channel 144, while users of Virgin will find Quest on channel 172.

Hector Bellerin and Theo Walcott train at the clubs Colney base. The Discovery-owned channel normally shows lifestyle programmes but has shown pre-season tournaments before.

In 2014, Quest showed the Schalke 04 Cup, which featured Newcastle, West Ham, Schalke and Malaga. Do goals really count as points in the Emirates Cup?.

A statement on Arsenal's website reads: "Teams will be awarded three points for a win and one point for a draw. The competition also rewards attacking play, with teams being awarded one point for each goal they score.

"In addition, shots on target will be taken into account and will be used to decide the tournament winners if teams are level on points and goal difference, with the winning team being presented with the Emirates Cup trophy after the second match on Sunday, July 30.

  Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger talks about Alexis Sanchezs return and Arsenals pre-season.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét