Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily but Jul 31 2017

PSG star Serge Aurier agrees terms with Manchester United… but faces court hearing to get into UK

MANCHESTER UNITED have agreed personal terms with Paris Saint-Germain right-back Serge Aurier, according to reports. But any move for the Ivorian, 24, is subject to the outcome of his court case, reports Paris United.

PSG defender Serge Aurier has reportedly agreed terms to join Manchester United.

Jose Mourinho is after a new right-back to ultimately succeed Antonio Valencia. Aurier was banned from entering the UK after being convicted of assault, following his arrest in May last year.

The controversial defender was found guilty of assaulting a police officer outside a nightclub in Paris after he was stopped to take a breath test. It meant he was unable to travel to England for PSGs 2-2 draw with Arsenal in November.

Aurier has since appealed against the conviction and has a hearing scheduled for August 7 to determine whether or not his travel ban has been lifted.

PSG allowed Aurier to find another club following the arrival of Dani Alves on a free this summer. United are looking for a new right-back to challenge Antonio Valencia and ultimately succeed him.

Serge Aurier was found guilty of assaulting a police officer in Paris.

Paris Saint-Germain right-back Serge Aurier is due in court on August 7 for a hearing, where he will find out if he is still banned from travelling to the UK.

Jose Mourinho still wants a few new faces before the season kicks off in a fortnight. A picture yesterday emerged suggesting Nemanja Matic was on the brink of signing for United. Paris Saint-Germain star Serge Aurier is a larger-than-life character.

PSG allowed Serge Aurier to find another club after the arrival of Dani Alves. It showed the Chelsea midfielder in a new Red Devils training kit.

But Mourinho has been knocked back in his pursuit of Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic after boss Luciani Spalletti claimed: The topic is over.

For more infomation >> PSG star Serge Aurier agrees terms with Manchester United… but faces court hearing to get into UK - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton: I Want to Get Pregnant, But William Would F--king Blow a Gasket! - Duration: 2:13.

Prince William and Kate Middleton have long been one of our favorite celebrity couples,

but that doesn't mean they don't disagree at times.

In fact, the notion that the future King of England and his beautiful wife are so appreciably

normal is a major reason for their wide appeal.

Case in point: The topic of trying for a third baby.

William and Kate, both 35, already have a perfect son and daughter together, so one

could surely understand the urge to stop there

or the urge to triple down and go for the trifecta!

It appears the Duke and Duchess come down on opposite sides of this debate, and Kate's

even talked about the disagreement openly.

Can you guess which one of them wants another?

Royal author Phil Dampier tells celebrity news magazine Life & Style that Kate wasn't

shy about her views on the topic ... or her husband's:

"When I spoke to Kate at a reception about 18 months ago, she joked, 'If I got pregnant

again now, I think William would be out the door!'"

This isn't the first rumor about Kate Middleton wanting a third baby ... this month.

Nor will it be the last, at the rate this is going.

During a recent event in Warsaw, Poland, on July 17, the mother of George, 4, and Charlotte,

2, raised eyebrows with another quote.

Middleton gushed that "we will just have to have more babies" when she was presented a

stuffed animal designed to comfort newborns.

Unfortunately, Will doesn't seem to agree.

"He's quite happy with a boy and girl," an insider says, while Kate, "coming from a family

of three herself," would "definitely like another child."

The heir to the throne "feels they have enough on their plate already," and not even Kate

hiring a supernanny can change that calculus.

tell us your thoughts in comments below.

thanks for watching.

please like,subscribe and share my videos.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton: I Want to Get Pregnant, But William Would F--king Blow a Gasket! - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Why i hate religion, but love jesus | SPANISH VERSION - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Why i hate religion, but love jesus | SPANISH VERSION - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

LA Galaxy have 'incredible' relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic… but he wants to stay at Mu - Duration: 3:02.

LA Galaxy have 'incredible' relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic… but he wants to stay at Manchester United

LA GALAXY chief Chris Klein says his club has an incredible relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic but revealed the Swede wants to stay in Europe.

The comments will boost hopes that the former Barcelona star, who is recovering from a knee injury, will be re-signed by Manchester United. Zlatan Ibrahimovic hopes to be fully fit by the end of the year.

The Swede is recovering from a cruciate ligament knee injured sustained in April. Ibrahimovic scored 28 times in a hugely impressive start at United last season, before being sidelined by a nasty cruciate ligament injury in April.

The 35-year-old is out of contract but completing his rehabilitation at United, and has posted images on Instagram showing his strong progress.

Red Devils manager Jose Mourinho dropped a big hint last week that Ibrahimovic could be re-signed by United when he is back to full fitness.

La Galaxy were reported to have bid for the Swede – whose former clubs include Barcelona, Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Paris Saint-Germain – last March.

And now club president Klein has reaffirmed their interest, while admitting a deal is not likely in the near future. "We have an incredible relationship with Zlatan and his agent," Klein said.

LA Galaxy Chris Klein, right, with new signing Jonathan dos Santos last week.

Jose Mourinho has said United could re-sign Ibrahimovic when he is fully fit. "Zlatan loves our club, and he loves LA. We have an interest in him," Klein added.

"But I think, for now, he wants to stay in Europe. "Our doors are open for a player like that. We have rights to him in our league. Well see where that goes.".

  Manchester Uniteds Zlatan Ibrahimovic trains in garden after serious injury.

For more infomation >> LA Galaxy have 'incredible' relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic… but he wants to stay at Mu - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

AC Milan make Ibrahimovic transfer attempt but Man Utd still hopeful of re-signing former striker - Duration: 2:56.

AC Milan make Ibrahimovic transfer attempt but Man Utd still hopeful of re-signing former striker

AC MILAN will make an attempt to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to reports in Italy.

The Swede is a free agent after a serious knee injury cut short his first season at Manchester United — but the Red Devils are monitoring his progress with the view to offering him a new deal.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a target for former club AC Milan this summer.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic shows hes still in form with Instagram post alongside gorilla. However, TuttoSport reveal Milan will try to bring the 35-year-old back to the San Siro as they continue to overhaul their squad.

The Rossoneri have been among the most active sides on the transfer front this summer with series of high-profile signings — including Andre Silva and Leonardo Bonucci.

Yet Vincenzo Montella is still in the market for one more centre forward, having missed out on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and seemingly Diego Costa.

Ibrahimovic spent two seasons in the red and black of Milan from 2010 to 2012, winning the Serie A title in his first campaign.

But he was allowed to leave for Paris Saint-Germain, where he enjoyed arguably the best period of his career — despite having turned 30.

Zlatan Ibrahimovics season at Manchester United was cut short with injury.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored 17 goals for Manchester United in Premier League.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has enjoyed success at three different clubs in Italy.

While he may no longer be the most mobile of strikers, Ibrahimovic has shown he has what it takes to cut it in Serie A, having scored regularly for Juventus, Inter Milan, and the Rossoneri.

And he netted an impressive 17 goals for United last season at the age of 35. Furthermore, Ibrahimovic would represent one of the stellar names Milan are searching for to mark the dawn of their new era.

For more infomation >> AC Milan make Ibrahimovic transfer attempt but Man Utd still hopeful of re-signing former striker - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

my intro, but funky (only two minutes of funk, though) - Duration: 6:38.

*smooth beats*

eijaoiejfo

this is catchy

Kenny

I dun got distracted by dat music

iejij

THEMUSICIMPROVESTHEQUALITY

I still have crappy software tho

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE

Jazz hands

*awkward teeth clench*

subtitles are hard to write, okay?

I'm so tired while I'm writing these, you don't even knoooow

*indistinguishable goat noises*

my name's blurryface and I care what you think

I tell you what, it's hard to be creative while you're writing these

my intro video- in which I discuss the quality of my video for pretty much the entire thing

ayyyyyye

k

when your hands won't stop moving, then you should take some pills

*screeches interally*

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

and the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon

the dead can't testify

weeaboo

stop it. get some help.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjj

I don't know what to say, this funky track kind of speaks for itself

my cat is so cool

my hair is kinda lame tho

look at dem HANDS

Maybe I'll just make a video and talk about my hands

lol why does this video have any views

look into my eyes

moop moop

lookit that poster

look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back at me

I like cheese quite a bit

no one is even reading these, I can just type whatever I want

leedeleedeleedelee

someone should really start chucking things at me, maybe I'll stop

I know it's an italian stereotype that they move their hands a lot but I embody that stereotype so am italian? I want to be italian

Yeah I know that you want to be Canadian, please

this is by far the best video I've ever made ever

My next video is going to be titled 'cat' and all I'm going to do is talk about my cat. just you wait

ughhhh how long is this video?!

what else can I possibly put in subtitles?!?!?!?

natasha backwards is 'ah, satan'

have you ever been canoeing? it's pretty rad

you know, just canoeing in general is pretty cool, kinda hard on my noodle arms tho

maybe I should talk about society or something.

society sucks. the end

i want to speak latin because it's a dead language. Like how cool would that be to just know how to speak a language practically no one speaks anymore? I mean, it would be useless, but cool.

the funkiness is impenetrable

I like animu

For more infomation >> my intro, but funky (only two minutes of funk, though) - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

We Are Number One but it's woahed by Crash Bandicoot - Duration: 2:23.

*Woahing*

*Powerful woahing*

*more woahing*

We are number woah!

*Woahs beyond imagination*

We are number woah!

Now woah closely!

here's a little lesson in woahery.

This is going down in wumpa history!

If you wanna be a bandicoot number one, you have to chase an evil genius on the run!

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah,

Now follow my moves, and woah around, be careful not to make a woah!

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!

No don't woah that!

WOAH!

*great woahs*

We are number woah, WOAH!

*extreme woahing*

We are number woah!

*Woahing changes*

Take this apple i mean crystal.

*More woahing*

We are number woah!

Woah woah woah.

Now take a look at this net, that i just woahed,

When i say woah, be ready to woah!

WOAH!

Woah it at him not me!

Woah, let's try something else.

Now watch and learn, here's the deal,

He'll slip and woah on this banana peel!

Woah, woah, woah, woah!

WOAH!

WHAT ARE YOU WOAHING!?

Woah woah woah woah woah.

*WOAHING WITH PASSION*

We are number woah!

*Woahing with slightly superior passion*

*Short drum solo*

*powerful woahs of powerfulness*

We are number woah!

*Woahing so much reality starts to shift*

WE ARE NUMBER WOAAAAAH!

*Woahing so powerful the mighty Uka Uka is touched*

We are number woah!

*Woahing as Cortex escapes*

We are number woah!

*Woahs across the land of wumpa islands*

We are number WOAH!

*Woahing in pain*

We are number woah!

We are number woah!

We are number woah!

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Woah Town

For more infomation >> We Are Number One but it's woahed by Crash Bandicoot - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Satan Tried to Kill Me, But God Wouldn't Let Him! | Rod Parsley - Duration: 28:31.

Is there a supernatural dimension?

a world beyond the one we know?

Is there life after death?

Do angels exist?

Can our dreams contain messages from Heaven?

Can we tap into ancient secrets of the supernatural?

Are healing miracles real?

Sid Roth has spent over 35 years researching the strange world of

the supernatural.

Join Sid for this edition of It's Supernatural.

[Applause]

Sid: Hello. Sid Roth here.

Welcome to my world where it's naturally supernatural.

What would cause a man that has seen thousands of miracles under

his ministry, whose mother was actually healed at a Kathryn

Kuhlman service, kind of raised with Oral Roberts,

Kathryn Kuhlman, a diet of that.

When he gets life-threatening cancer,

resort to the best prayer he knows and the best medicine he

knows rather than just prayer alone.

I'm going to ask Pastor Rod Parsley 'why' in just a moment.

[Applause]

Now Pastor Rod has been ministering for four decades.

He pastors one of the most dynamic ministries

in the country.

And many years ago at the age of 27,

he had an open vision, and I have to believe that when you

went through what you just went through that no one should have

to do it.

Rod Parsley: Yes.

Sid: You were reminded of that vision.

Rod Parsley: I was, Sid.

First of all, thanks for having me.

I like to be right in the middle of things that are supernatural

and I know that you do as well.

In 1984, when I was standing on the platform of our church

and the entire back wall of the sanctuary,

we call it a tabernacle, disappeared.

Suddenly I saw a scene play out before my very eyes.

It was more real than the camera I'm looking at right now,

and God entered that scene.

I saw what I recognized to be the presence of Satan himself.

As my eyes went upward I saw a crown upon his head.

The skyline of that crown was my home city,

Columbus, Ohio, twinkling like stars in the heaven where the

lights in the buildings wrapped around his head.

And suddenly a sword appeared.

It made three revolutions, smote the enemy against

the back of his knees.

He fell over to the side and that crown rolled off his head,

and suddenly as if you would zip a zipper,

it was gone.

The back wall was back and I began to shout out of my spirit,

I began to shout, "I'm brave enough,

I'm strong enough to pick up that crown and place it on the

head of our savior."

Well now at 60, God said I'm about to enter,

"You're about to enter your third phase of Gospel ministry.

I'm going to place a seven times greater anointing on you for

healing, deliverance and salvation of the people of God."

And I said, "I'll take it."

[Applause]

Sid: Your voice was tried to silence,

but you I heard you say something good.

I heard you say that now it's seven times the anointing on

your voice.

Rod Parsley: Amen.

Sid: Seven times.

Rod Parsley: Amen.

I'm going to reach seven times more people.

It's going to reach seven times more souls for the Kingdom,

seven times more healings, seven times more demonstration of

signs and wonders, and miracles.

Sid: Now I'm going to take you back and I want you to tell me

what happened.

It was the month of June 2015.

Rod Parsley: Yes.

Sid: You were shocked to your core.

What happened?

Rod Parsley: I was.

I had a little bit of a sore throat,

which when you live in Ohio and you're baptized in pollen

several times a year, you know.

Saw my general practitioner, he said,

"Well I don't see anything, but this has been going on long

enough, I think we need to have you scoped."

So I saw the surgeon and he said,

"Yes, there's something there."

And he scheduled an appointment to go ahead and have

vocal chord surgery.

Well I called my team together and my precious wife Joni got in

the middle of that meeting and produced

a little piece of paper.

She said, "God spoke to me that the enemy was going to attack

your voice with cancer."

Yes.

Sid: And so she probably didn't want to tell you because she

didn't want to put power behind it.

Rod Parsley: No she didn't, exactly.

So she didn't tell me.

She began to pray.

She said, "But now that I've seen this manifest,

you are not," she gave me a word of knowledge,

"you are not to have surgery."

And I found out later had I had that surgery my vocal chords in

all probability would have been irreversibly damaged and I

probably never would have preached again.

Sid: So from now on you're going to listen to your wife.

Rod Parsley: I'm going to listen to her.

Happy wife, happy life.

[Applause]

Sid: Now there are many people that would say,

well that's a lack of faith to have medicine and prayer.

What would you say to them?

Rod Parsley: I would say this: God the Holy Spirit,

I believe that every good thing comes from our Father.

I believe that, Sid, with all my heart.

I do not believe that God gives people sickness and

disease to teach them.

However, I do believe that in the process we are all taught.

Sid: Now you told me that you knew instantly this wasn't

something natural, this was demonic.

Rod Parsley: Yes.

Sid: It was the devil.

Rod Parsley: Absolutely.

Sid: So what was your strategy?

Rod Parsley: Well I've always believed that we need to treat

sickness and disease, and shake it like a rat terrier shakes a

mouse, that we should treat it like a rattle snake in the floor

board of our automobile.

It's not of God.

It's not of God's Kingdom.

We live in a cursed planet.

When our son Austin, our only son,

was three years of age we received the diagnosis of a life

sentence, autism.

He was to never go to school, never read a book.

My wife and I pulled the van over to the side of the highway

and we said, "God, what do you want us to do?"

And he said, "You know what to do.

Get my Word on it.

Attack it spiritually.

Attack it in the natural and attack it with a seed."

And I said, "I'm going to do all three."

And my son just graduated from college with

a 4.0 grade point average.

[Applause]

Now when I was attacked all of those naysayers started eating

at me, and some of you have had, in fact,

I'm speaking to hundreds right now who have had a diagnosis and

you feel like it is a lack of faith for you to take a

medication, for you to see a doctor.

Let me tell you what to do.

Do what I did.

Attack it every way you can.

When you are in the middle of the battle and the enemy of your

soul is threatening to take away the multitude of souls that are

in for God's Kingdom, the thousands of people that will be

healed today as we pray together,

when he wants to stop all that, when he's coming in the trenches

after you, grab whatever weapon is at your disposal.

The important thing is give all the glory to God because he's

going to bring you out.

Sid: I like that.

Now you did, you attacked, if you can just briefly tell me the

four things you did, and I might add,

you are still doing.

Rod Parsley: I'm still doing.

Sid, God spoke to me, Proverbs 4:20 was the first scripture

that he gave me when I received that diagnosis.

Proverbs 4:20: "My son, I'm his.

He identifies with me."

The Lord Jesus identifies with you when he taught you to pray

"Our Father".

He's not just Jesus's Father, he's your Father.

Our Father.

"My son, attend to my words.

Incline your ear to my sayings for they are life to you."

And I studied that out.

It actually says they are medicine to all your flesh.

And God said to me, "You take it and you take it twice a day for

two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening.

You speak my Word."

And then he said, "Get a prayer cloth.

Touch and agree."

If any two on Earth agree, as we're going to do in just a few

moments with you, touching anything that we shall ask,

it shall be done for us by our Father which is in Heaven.

Number three: receive Holy Communion every single day.

Remember that Christ is in you and you are in him,

as he is in the Father, and the Father is in him.

And number four: use the Jehovah names of God.

Seven times greater anointing is going to be released to you this

very day.

In fact, I speak to you now under the authority of the Lord

Jesus Christ, and I say to every cancer cell to die in your body

now and for a living life giving cell to replace it.

I command that you have no negative side effects from any

treatment or medication, or supplement that may

be given to you.

I stand before you now, sitting here in this chair.

They did 28 radiation treatments.

My throat had third degree burns inside and outside.

Sid: How many side effects did you have?

Rod Parsley: Zero.

Sid: That's what I thought.

Rod Parsley: Zero.

I rebuke those side effects from chemotherapy.

I rebuke the side effects of radiation treatment.

I declare and decree by the power of the Word of God that

his holy anointing breaks through to you now and sets you

free, spirit, soul and body.

Sid: What was the final report on that horrific

life-threatening cancer that you had?

Rod Parsley: Absolutely cancer-free.

[Applause]

Sid: Wow!

We'll be right back with Pastor Rod Parsley and a message that

had he not been healed you would never hear.

We'll be right back to It's Supernatural!

We now return to It's Supernatural.

[Applause]

Sid: Now Rod, you say it all started with a promise.

Rod Parsley: Yes.

Sid: When 11 Jewish men were looking up in the sky and it

started with a promise.

Rod Parsley: Can you imagine that moment?

These men had walked with him.

They watched him wipe the blindness from Bartimaeus's

eyes.

They watched him stop the woman's issue of blood.

They watched him walking on the water,

at Jairah's house, raising the dead.

And then everything went awry.

They saw him nailed to that cross.

It was finished.

They wrapped him in grave clothes.

They put him in the borrowed tomb of Joseph of Arimathea.

He was dead and they knew it.

Everyone knew it.

And then suddenly on the third day the stone got rolled away.

He appeared to them again.

And then just as quickly they saw him rise from Mt.

Olivet overlooking the Kidron Valley.

They saw him become smaller and smaller,

and smaller until he vanished out of sight.

And an angel came and declared, "Ye men of Galilee,

why stand ye here gazing?

This same Jesus," not a different one,

"this same Jesus," exact in every essential detail and

quality, "this same Jesus that you see go away shall come again

in like manner."

Now think about that.

A lot today would want us to believe that we're going to

metamorphosize our way into the coming of Christ.

Look, he came with a shout, he got up with a shout and he's

coming back with a shout and that promise he will come again

is assured today as it was when those 22 eyes watched him leave

Mt. Olivet.

He will come again in like manner as we have seen him go.

Sid: Okay, that begs a question.

The most graphic book for the End Times,

the most graphic is called the Book of Revelation.

Rod Parsley: Yes.

Sid: Why is it that so many Christians bypass that book or

they bypass it for two reasons, one,

they don't understand it and they're pragmatic.

Rod Parsley: Right.

Sid: Because they can't understand it.

I'm not going to waste my time.

Rod Parsley: Right.

Sid: Or they think it's so filled with fear and gloom,

and doom, and darkness that they don't want to touch it.

Why is it?

Rod Parsley: Well I think it's because we as Christian

ministers have, we put the em-pháh-sis on the wrong

sil-law-bel.

We put the emphasis on the wrong syllable.

We're looking at the wrong thing.

This is not the revelation of the Antichrist.

This is not the revelation of three-headed,

four-headed frog beast.

This is the revelation of Jesus Christ of Nazareth given to his

servant John on the Island of Patmos,

50 miles off the coast of Ephesus with nothing but wild

beasts for company.

Sid: You know, when I heard you teach on the Book of Revelation,

you did something that I didn't see before.

You put together a timeline.

Rod Parsley: Right.

Sid: And as people understand the timeline and just the brief

teaching on some of the things going on,

I believe anyone can read the Book of Revelation with

understanding from Heaven, but it must be important because

it's the only book that promises a blessing.

Rod Parsley: Yes.

Sid: And maybe that's why so many people are blocked from

reading it because the devil doesn't want them to have a

blessing.

Rod Parsley: That's it.

Go ahead and preach, Sid.

Preach on.

That's absolutely it.

The devil attacked my vocal chords because he didn't want me

to speak.

The devil attacks our desire for the Book of Revelation because

it's our book.

It's the finale.

So the adversary wants you to be fearful today of what's coming

next.

God recorded the End Time for us,

let us know exactly what's going to happen and told us we win.

So all you have to do is read it.

Sid: So you don't see it as a book of gloom and doom,

you see it as a book of victory.

Rod Parsley: Look, the church of Jesus Christ is not even seen in

a book of revelation on Earth after Revelation,

Chapter 2.

It's about God's determined dealings,

which you love so much, with the Nation of Israel.

The seven years of tribulation is not for believers.

Three and half years of tribulation,

three and half years of great tribulation like the world has

never seen.

But we'll be in Heaven faster than a flea who struck the

pavement, faster than a wheel ever turned upon an axle.

The magnificent magnitude of Christ perfect person sweeping

out, can you imagine it, from north to south and east to west.

It won't matter where you are if you're born again.

Sid: Now you're talking about an immediate transition.

Explain.

Rod Parsley: Immediate.

I often when I'm preaching tell folks to do this,

just as quick as you can... blink your eye,

absent from the body, present with the Lord.

God said, "Before your mind, your brain can transmit the

electrical impulse for you to say my name I'll be there."

Before.

That fast he's coming.

And so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Sid: Did you know that when John saw Jesus on the throne he

didn't just say one throne, he saw many.

Want to know who was on the other thrones?

The answer will shock and surprise many of you.

Stay with us.

We'll be right back to It's Supernatural!

[Applause]

Sid: You have this timeline which just makes the Book of

Revelation so simple.

What is next on the prophetic timeline?

Rod Parsley: Well we're right now in the church age.

The very next event will be when the magnificent magnitude of his

person sweeps out from north to south and east to west,

and his appearing in the sky, spoken in verse,

that's noted in Chapter 4, we will be caught up,

reposo, we will be raptured off this planet and then we'll begin

the seven years of tribulation, three and half and three and a

half, which will culminate the last day of the tribulation

period becomes the first day of the Second Coming,

which begins the millennial reign of Christ when he steps on

the Mount of Olives and the bitter waters become sweet,

and he sets up his earthly kingdom on the Temple Mount in

that restored temple, the third temple,

and rules and reigns for a thousand years.

At the end of the thousand years,

final judgment, the end of final judgment,

eternity.

Sid: You know, John saw thrones.

Rod Parsley: He did.

Sid: Who's going to be on those thrones?

We know Jesus is on the throne.

Rod Parsley: Right.

Sid: But who's going to be on the thrones?

Rod Parsley: Can you imagine it, Sid?

I know we can't.

Eyes not seen, ears not heard, hasn't even been able to enter

into our hearts the things that God has for us.

Those thrones, they're meant for those who have had their robes

washed white in the lamb's blood of life.

That's right.

You're going to have one and I'm going to have one.

And if you don't want yours I'm big enough to sit on two.

Sid: Get right with God.

Tell him you're sorry for your sins.

You believe the blood of Jesus is amazing grace.

Ask him to live inside of you and be your Lord.

Sid: Next week on It's Supernatural!

Jennifer Eivaz: Do you need a breakthrough on unanswered

prayer?

My name is Jennifer Eivaz.

Join me on It's Supernatural as I share with you secrets to

getting all your prayers answered.

♪♪

For more infomation >> Satan Tried to Kill Me, But God Wouldn't Let Him! | Rod Parsley - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

#Barkley was the next big thing at Everton... but what happens next? - Duration: 7:15.

Chelsea and Tottenham target who has split the opinion of Toffees supporters?

For all the excitement around seven new signings – and the promise of three more to come – one name has dominated Everton discussion this week. Ross Barkley is the centre of attention.

He will not kick another ball in a Royal Blue shirt, with Ronald Koeman having made it clear in his press conference ahead of the Europa League tie with FC Ruzomberok that it was 100 per cent he would be sold in this window.

Some Evertonians are shedding no tears and are fully behind their managers hard stance. Others feel deeply disappointed that an Academy graduate, for whom there was tremendous hope, will take the next steps in his career away from his boyhood club.

But how did it get to this point where a relationship became fractured beyond repair? Sportsmail looks at how the story unfolded and what the future holds for one of the most talked about young players in the Premier League.

How did it come to this?.

If Barkleys time as an Everton player under Roberto Martinez was filled with unrelenting praise and positivity – and some remarkable comparisons – early notice was served under Koeman that any platitudes would have to be earned.

Before the start of last season, Koeman left no ambiguity in terms of what he expected.

Asked whether the chastening experience he suffered at Euro 2016 had left a mark – Barkley was isolated by Roy Hodgson and never got on the pitch – the Dutchman was blunt.

Ive spoken to everyone, about football, about their position in the team and how we train, Koeman said on August 13. I have contact with everyone. But, okay, I have spoken with him. He is a very good player.

But Ive told him how I see Ross Barkley and where he needs to improve..

The early signs were good. Barkley got Evertons goal in the opening day draw against Tottenham, the third time in four years he had scored in the first game but, slowly, the mood began to change.

He was dragged off at half-time against Sunderland, dropped for a game at Manchester City.

Everton had planned to give Barkley a new deal after the transfer window closed but the situation dragged and by Christmas, when Koeman publicly questioned whether the 23-year-old would ever realise his potential, discussions were placed on hold.

Koeman made a vow after that not to talk about Barkley in public and the temperature thawed; he rejigged the team and played Barkley in a more advanced position and his best form came in the early New Year but the mood wasnt sustained.

When it became apparent that Barkley would not sign a new contract and had rejected the offer he had been made, Koeman decided enough was enough. He would take Everton in one direction and Barkley could pursue another challenge.

The first thing to say is this is a sad situation.

The hope for Barkley, who used to run six miles from his home in Wavertree to Evertons Finch Farm training base during his time at The Academy, was that he would develop from a local hero into a true club legend.

Barkley is big and strong; when he plays on instinct and his confidence is soaring, he is a joy to behold and capable of providing moments that, in his words, gets fans out of their seats.

He can shoot with both feet and glide past challenges. For that reason, Everton valued him at £50million. When the figure became public on May 16, as Sportsmail reported, eyebrows were raised.

His form hadnt been good enough and critics pointed out that only three of his 21 career Premier League goals had come against top six sides.

Everton, though, have never sold cheaply and regardless of how long Barkley had on his contract, they would not give him away.

Yet whether they can command a fee in that region is doubtful, given how final and blunt Koeman was on Wednesday.

There will be no swift conclusion to this narrative but a number of chairman and negotiators will be watching events and preparing to come with an offer; Barkley might split opinion but he is an appealing prospect to several clubs.

Where does he go? . Eyes will have rolled when the names of Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United were added to that of Tottenham in the light of Koemans revelation.

The argument being put forward is that he wouldnt get into any of those starting XIs. Some will wonder about why Tottenham want him, too, when they already have Dele Alli.

On the form he showed at the end of last season, he wouldnt get into any of those teams and not even his biggest fan could argue otherwise.

But here is the thing: he ticks a lot of boxes in terms of being attractive to potential buyers.

He is at the right age, he is home-grown and has many of the attributes required to excel in the Premier League; a number of managers will relish the challenge of lighting the spark with in him.

Pochettino, for one, can see potential. Antonio Conte is an admirer – as he is of his team-mate Tom Davies. Jose Mourinho considered bringing him to Chelsea during the summer of 2014 when Manchester City were quoted a £50million transfer fee.

The eventual cost of him leaving Goodison Park will not be that high but the next move has to be right.

He will be 24 in December and the days of him being viewed as a player of potential will be gone. Wherever he goes next, this has to be the season when Barkley delivers. .

For more infomation >> #Barkley was the next big thing at Everton... but what happens next? - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton, Prince William News And Updates: Expecting Third Child But Divorcing? Queen Elizabet - Duration: 1:45.

Kate Middleton and Prince William are once again in the middle of pregnancy rumors as

the couple is said to be expecting their third child, who is set to come out this December,

and Queen Elizabeth is not happy about it.

Other reports are claiming, however, that despite the pregnancy news, they are set to

divorce.

In a report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Queen Elizabeth thinks that the Duchess of Cambridge

is using her pregnancy as a reason to not attend many events.

She is also reportedly using her pregnancy to escape Royal responsibilities.

The publication pointed out that as of current Queen Elizabeth and Middleton are feuding

and are not in good terms.

Many reports are saying that Queen Elizabeth has set up some royal engagements for Middleton

beforehand and due to her pregnancy, she might reason out so that she could stay at home.

Accordingly, both Middleton and Prince William are dubbed as the laziest royal couple ever

so the third pregnancy of the Duchess of Cambridge might make them lazier even more.

As for the divorce rumors, it was reported that Middleton and Prince William might no

longer push through with that as they believe that having a third baby would save their

failing marriage.

Middleton's followers have also noticed that her belly seems to be growing in recent photos

making them all the more believe that she is indeed pregnant.

These reports, however, have not been denied or confirmed.

tell us your thoughts in comments below.

thanks for watching.

please like,subscribe and share my videos.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton, Prince William News And Updates: Expecting Third Child But Divorcing? Queen Elizabet - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Nintendo NES Classic Mini BACK IN STOCK - but there's a BIG catch... - Duration: 7:50.

Nintendo NES Classic Mini BACK IN STOCK - but there's a BIG catch...

ThinkGeek has announced it is once again selling Nintendos NES Classic Mini Edition again, even though Nintendo discontinued the product some months ago.

However, if the deal sounds too good to be true, its because it is and theres a big catch that comes with ordering an NES Classic Mini.

The site is only selling the NES as part of much bigger, more expensive bundles, with the cheapest costing $140 (£105), which includes the NES, a Legend of Zelda puzzle, Mario piranha plant puppet, and three pieces of exclusive canvas art.

There are plenty of other deals available, but theyll all cost upward of $140 with the most expensive costing $220 and containing extra merch for fans of Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, Megaman and more.

A statement from ThinkGeek explains: "Were very excited to have received this last allotment of NES Classic Editions, and we want them to land in the hands of true fans and not resellers.

"We also need to be able to be profitable on the products we sell. So, weve limited them to one per customer and packaged them with a number of our best-selling Nintendo-themed products.

"Fans have reacted very positively to our Nintendo Switch packages, and we believe we will see a similar reaction to these collections." A full list of Nintendo Classic Mini games can be found in the gallery below:.

Nintendo NES Classic Mini BACK IN STOCK - but there's a BIG catch. Ironically theres probably more chance of buying a NES currently over Nintendos second mini console, the SNES Classic Mini.

The follow up to the NES Mini is due to release on 29th September 2017, but Nintendo has said upfront it will only be on sale for a limited time which includes no plans to sell beyond Christmas.

As you might expect stock levels at Tesco, Argos, Amazon, Toys R Us and plenty more UK Stockists have been continually selling out time and time again.

Previously, the best bet people had to actually pre-order a SNES was via the website Stockinformer.com, which had up to date, minute by minute information of stock levels at the biggest online websites.

However, even StockInformer has proved unsuccessful more recently, with zero stock showing from most retailers ever since July 10th.

But, one way you might get one is via a handful of Game stores across the country who are regularly tweeting to indicate whether they have stock available to pre-order.

Some of those who have taken to Twitter more recently can be found in a list underneath, however, to avoid disappointment it is best to tweet or call up your local Game store to double check.

Customers can only place a pre-order in store and will have to put down a £50 deposit.   These Game stores all took to Twitter on Friday to announce they had SNES Classic Mini pre-order stock available.

However, as with all things in store, the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Edition pre-orders are being sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.

So, if you want to pre-order the pint-sized version of Nintendos dinky console, youll need to act fast! And even if your local Game store is not listed above, it's still worth contacting your local store to check as they may have one available and havent announced on Twitter.

While further stock for the SNES is looking less and less likely as we approach release, fans wanting to scratch their retro gaming itch could also look at alternatives.

Recently Atari revealed their new Ataribox, another retro console with a current twist that looks set to perfectly channel the feeling of the original Atari 2600.

At E3 this year Atari began teasing a "brand new Atari product." and aired a 20-second trailer which hinted at an Atari reboot.

The released teaser hinted at a throwback to the original Atari 2600, showing a machine with the classic wooden shell. Yesterday, fans were given their first look at the new console, along with a generous amount of new details.

Atari fans received a pleasant surprise yesterday morning when they received an email from Atari that revealed their intentions with the new console, it read: "our objective is to create something new, that stays true to our heritage while appealing to both old and new fans of Atari." The new This new Ataribox features a sleek look, with sharp lines, a raised back, and a front panel that can either be glass or wood and allows for indicator lights to glow through the faceplate.

Atari also revealed that the console includes SD card support, a HDMI port, and four USB ports on the back.

For now, fans of the retro console havent been given any details about the Atariboxs price, release dates or games that could be included.

Atari explained that theyve opted to not disclose this information yet because they want to do things step by step", telling fans: "We know you are hungry for more details; on specs, games, pricing, timing," reads an Atari statement.

"We're not teasing you intentionally; we want to get this right, so we've opted to share things step by step as we bring this to life, and to listen closely to the Atari community feedback as we do so." That said, it does appear as though the console will play more than just games from Atari's own extensive library of classic games.

Its said that the Ataribox will also be capable of playing "current gaming content" according to the company.

Writers for gadgets.ndtv.com have suggested - though cannot say for sure - that the machine could release with software similar to Android boxes like the Ouya or Nvidia Shield TV.

Could this result in a console similar to the myriad of Android boxes such as the Ouya and the Nvidia Shield TV or akin to Nintendo's retro efforts like the SNES or NES Classic? Only time will tell..

For more infomation >> Nintendo NES Classic Mini BACK IN STOCK - but there's a BIG catch... - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

His Daughter Was A Victim Of Sex Trafficking, But Dad Says He Doesn't Care For Details - Duration: 1:42.

so a year ago, she ran and

She wound up

with someone

that put her

Into prostitution correct yes, and so at the time she was 15 right. Yes

Do you know the details of that?

the exact details, I don't

Didn't you say you don't want to know I know the big picture of it. I haven't

cared to

get intimate with the details of it because it it's

horrific

You know it's something that's happened right now again

Yeah, do you think maybe if you had gotten intimate with the details of it you might be?

more motivated to

Rescue her from this now because here's what I'm looking at. I'm looking at you're telling me that you have a daughter a

Minor 16 years old that has run away for reasons. I don't yet understand

and

We know that when she when she ran away before she got forced into prostitution

And this was a very ugly and dangerous existence

That's what happened a year ago, and she has run back to that

So something's going on here

That this girl would rather run towards that than stay in

This environment controlled by the two of you

For more infomation >> His Daughter Was A Victim Of Sex Trafficking, But Dad Says He Doesn't Care For Details - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Rape as weapon of war & genocide: Rwanda & Congo... but what about Bosnia? - Duration: 4:37.

I am here for many Black community leaders who asked me to be present. [Je suis ici de la part de plusieurs leaders communautaires Noirs qui m'ont demandé d'être présent.]

First of all I'd like to thank you for this great film ("The uncondemned") and also for the panel. [D'entrée de jeu je voudrais vous remercier pour cet excellent film ("The Uncondemned") et aussi pour le panel.]

However I just have three quick comments. I will be very short. The first one is, [Toutefois j'ai juste trois commentaires rapidement. Je serai concis. Le premier est,]

beyond thanking you for your expertise and also personal stories [Le premier, au-delà de vous remercier pour votre expertise et histoires personnelles]

you have my sincere sympathies for what you went through (to the rape victim on the panel), is the fact too often there are narratives of what [vous avez mes sympathies sincères pour ce que vous avez vécu (à la victime de viol dans le pane), demeure le fait que trop souvent existe une narration de ce qui]

happens in Africa but there are no Africans or Black experts/people on the panel. [arrive en Afrique mais il n'y a pas d'africains ni personnes/ experts Noires dans le panel].

That is something that I invite you to address, to revise because hmm too often I have been [Voilà ce à quoi je vous invite à addresser, à corriger car hmm trop de fois j'ai été]

at events, I have been to conferences, and you will never never think of the fact that before [à trop d'évènements, j'ai été à des conférences, et vous ne penseriez jamais jamais le fait qu'avant]

coming here, I hoped they're gonna make sure not to perpetuate that Western [de venir ici, j' espérais qu'ils vont s'assurer de ne pas perpétuer cette mentalité]

mindset to talk about Africa but not have an African or Black person present [occidentale de parler de l'Afrique sans d' africains ni personnes Noires présentes.]

Whether it's about human rights, whether it's about feminism etc, too often these type of things have happened. [Que ce soit sur les droits humains, que ce soit sur le féminisme etc, trop souvent ce genre de choses sont arrivées]

and you have to address that because it goes to my second point, [et vous devez en parlez car voici mon secon argument,]

that when you talk about the ideology that leads to genocide, you have to understand [que quand vous parlez de l'idéologie menant au génocide, vous devez comprendre]

it comes from certain mindset that is rooted in power (genocide originates from Europe). The dehumanization only occurs [vous devez comprendre que cela vient d'une certaine mentalité enracinée dans le pouvoir (le génocide origine d'Europe).La déshumanisation ne survient ]

when you feel you are human and the other is, to take the terms of Hitler regarding Jews, [que quand vous sentez être humain et l'autre est, pour prendre les termes de Hitler concernant les juifs, un animal,]

an animal, a rat. So you have to address these things because at the same time too often [un animal, [un rat. Donc vous devez incorporer tells éléments car en même temps trop souvent ]

we have, I thank you (applauses), I think Neil that is your name, when you talked about Guatemala that's a very good example [nous avons, je vous remercie (applaudissements), je pense Neil être votre nom, quand vous parliez du Guatemala cela est un fort bel exemple]

however I'm very disappointed because I didn't hear anyone talk about Bosnia. Bosnia is in Europe. [Or je suis fort déçu car je n'ai entendu personne parler de la Bosnie. La Bosnie qui est en Europe.]

There was mass rapes. The UN talked about 20 000 to 50 000 women raped 2 hours away (by plane) from Paris [Il y eut des viols de masse. L' O.N.U. parle de 20 000 à 50 000 femmes violées à 2 heures (de vol) de Paris]

in Europe. And why is that in Rwanda all these mass rapes [en Europe. Et pourquoi est-ce qu'au Rwanda tous ces viols de masse]

and genocide have occured, but when it was in Bosnia, there was [et génocide se sont produits, mais quand ce fut en Bosnie, il y a eu ]

intervention, there was military intervention, there was N.A.T.O.[intervention, il y a eu une intervention militaire, Il y a eu l'O.T.A.N.]

There are a lot of good excuses I know of (general & senator) Romeo Dallaire. I was there . [Il y a beaucoup de bonnes excuses. Je sais sur (le general & sénateur) Roméo Dallaire. J'étais là,]

I saw the movie ("Hotel Rwanda"), I got the (his) book, but at the end of the day, there is again and again, [j'ai vu le film ("Hotel Rwanda"), j'ai le (son) livre, mais à la fin de la journée, il y a encore et encore,]

not victimization towards Africa but the fact that again we're talking about Africa [non une victimisation envers l'Afrique mais le fait qu'encore nous parlons de l'Afrique]

in terms of "Oh this is what happened again", but nothing was done to intervene,[en termes de "Oh cela est encore arrivé", mais rien ne fut fait pour intervenir,]

when at the same time we're talking today in 2017, the actions that happened [quand en même temps nous parlons aujourd'hui en 2017, des actions qui se sont produites]

were in 1994 in Rwanda, but today in 2017 in Congo,[en 1994 au Rwanda, mais aujourd'hui en 2017 au Congo]

there are mass rapes, there is femicide [il y a des viols de masse, il y a du fémicide]

there are women who are being cut off their breasts, their clitoris, their vagina. [il y a des femmes qui se font trancher les seins, leur clitoris, leur vagin.]

I have to be graphic. Why? One because the flip side, as the gentleman before me was saying, [Je dois être visuel. Pourquoi? D'abord car inversément, tel dit par le monsieur m'ayant précédé au micro,] ]

is that you have Canadian mining companies who are there present, so it's a Western [est que vous avez des compagnies minières canadiennes qui sont présentes, donc c'est une hypocrisie]

hypocrisy that time & again is repeating in terms of talking about human rights, [occidentale qui temps et encore se répète en termes de parler de droits humains,] ]

but at the same time pushing capitalism, globalization and economics for profits. [mais en même temps promouvoir le capitalisme, la mondialisation et économie à profits.]

I mean the MP (Member of Parliament) who was here, MP Genuis gave a perfect example about [Je veux dire le député (membre du parlement fédéral) qui était ici, le député Genuis a donné un parfait exemple de comment

millions of dollars given to Nobel prize Aung San Suu Kiy [des millions de dollars sont donnés au prix Nobel Aung San Suu Kiy]]

but at the same time there is genocide going on in Burma towards Muslims. Just as at the same time [mais au meme moment occure un genocide en Birmanie envers les musulmans. Exactement comme présentement ]

we always talk about human rights issues in Saudi Arabia and other countries [nous parlons toujours d'enjeux de droits humains en Arabie saoudite et autres pays]

but in the name of economics, Canada and other Western nations they kill them (human rights so creating the victims [mais au nom de l'économie, le Canada et d'autres nations occidentales [les tuent (les droits humains donc créant les victimes]

So all I'm just saying is that let's keep having events like these, let's keep having actions. I will always [Donc ce que je dis est que continuons à avoir tels évènements comme celui-ci,[continuons à avoir de l'action. Je supporterai]

I will always support these human rights initiatives I put my own money (supporting causes) and come to these [toujours telles initiatives pour les droits humains. Je dépense mon propre argent (en support aux causes). ]

conferences. No problem. But please first of all stop having this constant narrative [Je viens à ces conférences. Pas de problèmes. Mais svp premièrement cessez d'avoir cette narration constante]

of talking about Africa and Black issues without having African & Black issues without having Africans or Black panel experts [de parler de l'Afrique et enjeux de la race Noire sans avoir d'africains ni personnes Noires experts dans le panel]

because you will never expect that to happen in Africa that Europe is being talked [car vous ne vous attendriez que cela arrive en Afrique que l'Europe soit le sujet]

without any White, Western, European, North American expert [sans aucun Blanc, occidental, européen, nord américain qui soit expert]

and you know it wouldn't happen. And second of all truly address the issues. Not just talk about Africa [et vous savez que cela n'arriverait pas. Et en second lieu, addressez réellement les enjeux. Pas juste de parler de l'Afrique]

Not just talk about Africa as if such a (unique) example but at the same time (not mentionning Western cases) I have friends from [Pas juste de parler de l'Afrique comme si un tel (unique) exemple mais [en même temps (ne pas mentionner les cas occidentaux). J'ai des amis de]

and you know what? They talk about the things that happen in their[Et vous savez quoi? [Ils me parlent de choses arrivées là-bas dans leur] ]

country and they always ask me: "How come they always & only talk about Rwanda"? [pays et ils me demandent toujours: "Pourquoi ils parlent seulement et toujours du Rwanda"?]

As if no women were (mass) raped in Bosnia. Thank you very much . [Comme si il n'y eut pas de femmes violées (en masse) en Bosnie. Merci beaucoup.]

For more infomation >> Rape as weapon of war & genocide: Rwanda & Congo... but what about Bosnia? - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Trouble?! kinda creepy but i noticed something black show up plus my windows are closed... - Duration: 33:13.

just cleaning in background

For more infomation >> Trouble?! kinda creepy but i noticed something black show up plus my windows are closed... - Duration: 33:13.

-------------------------------------------

Doing the same old shit but without the alcohol - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Doing the same old shit but without the alcohol - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Olenna Tyrell Dies On 'Game Of Thrones,' But Still Manages To Get One Last Win. - Duration: 3:11.

I always wanted to see Highgarden on Game of Thrones, and I can't decide whether I think this is a fitting introduction or a sad one. It's bittersweet, to say the least because its introduction also lead

to Olenna Tyrell's death on Game of Thrones. Jaime poisoned her after his Lannister troops captured her home, but she remained the HBIC until her very last breath.

One Lannister brother managed to outsmart the other, in a way. Daenerys' troops easily overtook Casterly Rock, but that didn't matter. They didn't care about their home, and took the Tyrell home instead. Knowing that she was

about to die, Olenna met Jaime as if for tea. It was civil, and slow. After a brief tête-à-tête, Jaime presented her with a

glass of poisoned wine to drink. He had talked his sister out of a public execution. The noblewoman was able to die painlessly, and somewhat in her own time.

know he's defending a tyrant and he tried to kill a fifth grader in the first episode, but Jaime Lannister is one of my all-time favorite characters on Game

of Thrones. He's generally a good man, and those are hard to come by in Westeros. I also think that he might give in to his senses and turn against Cersei before the end of the season. I really do.

Olenna may be dead now, but she still got the last word. Margaery and Loras' grandmother confessed to killing Joffrey before she died, and the look on Jaime's face was too much. His kindness had run out, and he left Olenna to die

alone. At least she got the last word in. Do you think they'll figure out that Littlefinger conspired with her? What's drunk old Ser Dontos doing these days? This murder mystery is something of a cold case at this point, if not considered solved.

o that's the end of House Tyrell, unless there are some cousins hanging around, growing strong. I'll miss the Dowager Countess of Westeros quite a bit.

She was good for both a snappy comeback and heartfelt advice. Let's hope that the remaining Game of Throne characters, especially the women, learned from her.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét