Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily TV Jul 30 2017

POLL: Kid Rock Leading in Michigan Senate Race

Could Kid Rock really have a chance at becoming a U.S. Senator? A new poll suggests it's possible.

The poll, by the Trafalgar Group, shows that Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, actually has a lead in the race against Democrat Debbie Stabenow when you count leaning voters, although it's in the margin for error.

And he hasn't even started campaigning yet. Trafalgar Group, a small polling company based in Atlanta, correctly predicted that Donald Trump would win Michigan and Pennsylvania when most pollsters said otherwise.

Kid Rock, 46, embodies the working class blue-collar mindset that propelled Donald Trump into a surprise Michigan win in the 2016 presidential election.

Kid Rock said previously on Twitter that he was running for Senate, tweeting a link to the website KidRockForSenate.com and writing, "I have had a ton of emails and texts asking me if this…is real. The answer is an absolute YES.".

Since then, he's shared a series of campaign statements on Twitter and released a statement on his campaign website that says he "was beyond overwhelmed with the response I received from community leaders, D.C.

pundits, and blue-collar folks that are just simply tired of the extreme left and right bullsh*t." He added that he was creating an effort to improve voter registration and concluded, "if I decide to throw my hat in the ring for US Senate, believe me… it's game on mthrfkers.".

A second poll showed Kid Rock behind Stabenow but ahead of all other Republicans in a theoretical primary race.

According to The Los Angeles Times, people aren't sure yet whether Kid Rock is just saying all of this for publicity or is really going to run, but political experts are not counting him out in the current climate.

"You gotta take it seriously until he says 'I'm out,'" Dave Dulio, professor and chair of the political science department at Oakland University in Michigan told The Los Angeles Times.

"I don't have to tell you, it's for obvious reasons when we're in the wake of Donald Trump running for president and winning.". Here's how the poll numbers broke down:.

Robert Ritchie AKA "Kid Rock" 48. 6% Debbie Stabenow 4609% Undecided 5. 31%.

Trafalgar Group also released a more detailed breakdown of the poll that showed some of the voters were categorized as leaning one way. Among certain voters, Stabenow was slightly ahead.

The organization conducted the poll of 1078 respondents, and it has a margin of error of +/- 306. Trafalgar Group Senior Strategist Robert Cahaly said in a news release, "If Kid Rock does run as a Republican, the nomination is likely his.

It would be like racing your personal car against Daytona winner Kurt Busch and giving him the head start. He's going to be doing donuts on the infield while you're still trying to change your tires.".

As for a general election matchup between Stabenow and Kid Rock, Cahaly said, "A general election with Kid Rock and Stabenow could be close and fun to watch.

Of course, Kid Rock's new c4 focused on registering voters could impact the canvas on which this election will be painted in ways that can't be measured at this point.

Regardless the debates would truly be 'the greatest show on Earth' and the uncensored version could be a pay-per-view blockbuster.". Trafalgar Group Poll With Leaners Broken Down.

Robert Ritchie AKA "Kid Rock" 41. 17% Leaning Robert Ritchie AKA "Kid Rock" 7. 43% Debbie Stabenow 43. 37% Leaning Debbie Stabenow 2. 31%.

The poll also compared Kid Rock to other GOP primary opponents. Here are those results:. Trafalgar Group GOP Primary. Robert Ritchie AKA "Kid Rock" 49.62% Lena Epstein 9.43% John James 708% Bob Young Jr.

A second poll by another organization showed Kid Rock behind Stabenow but ahead of the closest GOP contender. However, The Los Angeles Times reported that Kid Rock was 17% ahead of the next closest GOP primary opponent in that poll.

Target-Insyght. Debbie Stabenow 50% Robert Ritchie AKA "Kid Rock" 42% Undecided 5. 31%.

According to The Los Angeles Times, Kid Rock, as of July 29, had not yet "filed a statement of candidacy with the Federal Election Commission, which is required within 15 days of spending or receiving more than $5,000 in support of a possible campaign.

For more infomation >> POLL: Kid Rock Leading in Michigan Senate Race | TENTEN TV - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

유튜브 첫 방송 기념!! Draw My Life [플라유 TV] - Duration: 8:41.

For more infomation >> 유튜브 첫 방송 기념!! Draw My Life [플라유 TV] - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

Siruba TV-Thách Đứa Nào Nhịn Được Cười | Không Cười Không Phải Là Người - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Siruba TV-Thách Đứa Nào Nhịn Được Cười | Không Cười Không Phải Là Người - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

I Found The TV Remote - Duration: 0:41.

some of you might remember I made a video called I lost the TV remote

So today I will be looking for the TV remote so let's just do this this is going to

be a huge quest where will the TV remote be oh wait I found it you know what that means

I'm the king of the world

I just wanted to let you guys know that I put subtiles on my videos now so yeah

please like and subscribe

For more infomation >> I Found The TV Remote - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Make-up free Madonna goes incognito in St Tropez - Mullu TV - Duration: 3:35.

Make-up free Madonna goes incognito in St Tropez

She had ventured to the South of France to make an appearance at the annual Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation gala.

And prior to performing at the star-studded affair on behalf of the actors environmental charity, Madonna took some time out to make the most of her vacation overseas.

The singer, 58, was seen kicking back in the sunshine as she headed to the beach with a group of friends, attempting to go incognito in a dark ensemble that she paired with a straw fedora hat and tinted sunglasses.

Despite the undoubtedly desirable temperatures in the French Riviera town, Madonna was seen sporting a rather unusual ensemble for her outing by the sea.

She appeared to flaunt her natural beauty by forgoing her make-up and stepping out fresh-faced while soaking up the sun rays.

The star covered up in a long-sleeved black top that she paired with matching leggings and a leather belt that sat just off of her hips.

The Like A Prayer singer was seen clutching onto a pair of rainbow embroidered sliders in one hand, donning a straw fedora hat on top of her head.

Wearing her blonde tresses down in a tousled style, Madonna hid behind a pair of tinted sunglasses as she joined her friends on the sand, including one shirtless male companion.

Appearing at ease and perfectly content as she indulged in a spot of R&R, the iconic performer seemed to command the attention of her pals.

And unable to resist the urge to entertain, at one point, Madonna was seen dancing in front of her friends as they topped up their tans.

She appeared to go without taking a dip in the ocean, unlike her friends, and stuck to reclining on the sandy beach instead.

The star was seen looking on as some of her friends sunbathed on the waters edge - choosing to camp out in the shade instead.

The group, however, had appeared fixated with Madonna and were seen vying for her attention throughout the trip.

She was seen animatedly chatting with a bevy of her bikini-clad pals, before putting on an affectionate display with one male companion as he nestled into her lap.

Her relaxed appearance at the beach was worlds away from her usual glitz and glamour that sees her perform in front of huge crowds across the globe.

Although, just hours later, Madonna had entertained a star-studded audience after being invited to perform at Leonardo DiCaprios charity bash that he holds in St Tropez.

She had addressed the evening on her Instagram page and insisted it was an honour to be involved. Madonna told her followers: Such an honor to be here supporting Leos foundation and doing what we can to save Planet Earth.

She also made sure to credit Titanic star Leonardo for his charitable endeavours and added: This Man is a BOSS!! Thank you Leo for all you do for Mother Earth!. Your generosity and care is beyond measure, she said.

Last years Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation gala had raised $45million and in a bid to beat the 2016 total, the Hollywood movie star appeared to call in the big guns, as he enlisted the help of Madonna, Lenny Kravitz and his former Titanic co-star Kate Winslet.

Madonnas appearance in St Tropez comes after she recently spearheaded her own charitable venture, as she opened a childrens hospital wing located at the Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital in Blantyre, Malawi, that her charity Raising Malwai had helped to build.

The 50-bed paediatric facility was named after her 11-year-old daughter Mercy James and she was joined by her little girl at its launch, earlier this month.

Speaking about her desire to build the medical facility, Madonna has said: There are so many things I never imagined I will do. I never imagined one day I will build this kind of a hospital..

Like Mercy, she has also adopted son David Banda, 11, and recently welcomed four-year-old twins Estere and Stella after adopting them from an orphanage in Malawi, where she has been a regular visitor for many years.

She is also the biological mother of daughter Lourdes Leon, 20, and son Rocco Ritchie, 16.

For more infomation >> Make-up free Madonna goes incognito in St Tropez - Mullu TV - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB - YUZU FAIRY & ECOVAIL] YUZURU HANYU - 24H TV - 30072017 - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB - YUZU FAIRY & ECOVAIL] YUZURU HANYU - 24H TV - 30072017 - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Finalmente la felicità stasera in Tv su Canale 5. Trama del film - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Finalmente la felicità stasera in Tv su Canale 5. Trama del film - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Ultime notizie: Ascolti tv 29 luglio 2017: brutta sorpresa per Paolo Bonolis | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Ultime notizie: Ascolti tv 29 luglio 2017: brutta sorpresa per Paolo Bonolis | K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #163 (LOONA TV #163) - Duration: 0:51.

(The first episode of LOOΠΔ TV for Choerry!)

(Choerry's getting ready for a photo shooting!)

Hello~ I'm wearing earrings~

Let's go!

HaSeul: Choerry, you look beautiful!

HaSeul, YeoJin, Kim Lip & JinSoul came to cheer Choerry up! YeoJin: Me and Choerry are really close. Because we both are the youngest members of LOOΠΔ!

JinSoul: (Provoking) Choerry said her best friend is me~

YeoJin: I know everything about Choerry!

YeoJin: She's very nice

YeoJin: and always cheerful…

YeoJin: Yes.

(Choerry, a nice and cheerful girl, is right here!)

Kim Lip: You're too cheerful!

JInSoul: She's cheerful, even when she makes a mistake or does something wrong!

(Like this...) 'Where are you going? They said 'come here~' '

JinSoul: Did you see? She's always like that.

(The eight girl Choerry. She's the most kind and cheerful girl of LOOΠΔ!)

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #163 (LOONA TV #163) - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Seungjae & mom secretly make birthday dinner for dad! [The Return of Superman / 2017.07.30] - Duration: 10:16.

(Jiyong and his friends enter the restaurant.)

You can sit in the middle.

(He sits down without being suspicious.)

It's the chef's special, but it's quite cheap.

(The chef's special is an unknown menu.)

What's the chef's special?

Is it a course? We'll have three of this.

- Three portions? / - Yes.

(Nervous)

Let's talk before we eat.

(He discusses work during their spare time.)

(His colleague suddenly stands up.)

Where's the bathroom?

It's over there.

Hi, Seungjae.

I don't think he knows yet.

(They both make sure Jiyong doesn't find out.)

(Jiyong gets a phone call.)

Hello?

Yes, sir.

Which one?

(Jiyong is always busy taking calls from work.)

Yes, I know.

He still gets calls regarding work

even after working hours.

(It's the typical life of an office worker.)

- Is this your first meal? / - It's my first meal.

You didn't eat anything all day.

I had small bites of sandwiches in between meals.

I keep losing weight.

- I'm so hungry. / - Me, too.

The chef's special is finally being served.

(Korean food at a Western restaurant?)

Is the chef on vacation?

He had to go outside the city for a while.

I'm surprised to see Korean food as a special.

The side dishes!

(She almost forgot the important part.)

(The side dishes from home are being served.)

The side dishes might make it a bit too obvious.

It looks like he knows something.

Will he recognize his wife's cooking skills?

(He tries the seasoned dried radish.)

(He tilts his head.)

(Did he recognize his wife's cooking skills?)

How does it taste? Is it okay?

(He nods.)

- I'm really hungry. / - Right.

(He's too hungry to think about anything else.)

(I got nervous for nothing.)

Is your wife a good cook?

(He nods.)

Who's a better cook? Your mom or your wife?

- Be honest. / - My mom can't cook.

Oh, really?

(This is so boring.)

Where's my cat?

Seungjae, talk quietly.

Seungjae, no. Not right now.

(Please, Seungjae.)

Seungjae, not right now. Please wait a little bit.

- My cat. / - No, please.

(Surprised)

(Is he staring right into the camera?)

(A kid on a bicycle passes by.)

(Did I hear something wrong?)

It's now time for today's highlight menu,

seaweed soup to celebrate his birthday.

- Here you go. / - Thanks.

You even serve seaweed soup?

(I'm glad I get to eat this on my birthday.)

(Confused)

My gosh.

My gosh, I'm so full right now.

- I'm so full. / - Me, too.

(It's time for the last mission.)

(Jiyong's face appears on the screen.)

(He sees the screen.)

(How will he react to this?)

(Confused)

(Laughing)

This is so unexpected.

(The screen is full of so many precious memories.)

- Put me down. / - Coming down.

I love you, Dad!

(Reminiscing)

(2017 July)

What does your dad do?

He works.

Does he work?

What comes to your mind when you think of him?

Dad likes instant noodles.

That's because you eat them to cure a hangover.

- Do you always like him? / - Yes.

- How much? Show me. / - This much.

Do you like him that much?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to become like Dad.

You shouldn't become like me.

I love you, Dad.

Happy birthday, Dad.

(He gives him a heartfelt kiss.)

Here.

(It's almost the end of the video.)

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.

Seungjae, no. Not yet.

- No, wait. / - My goodness.

- It's Seungjae! / - I love you, Dad.

(Surprised)

- I love you, Dad. / - Hey, Seungjae.

I love you, Dad.

(He sees his wife as well.)

(They both sing him a happy birthday song.)

(Happy birthday, Jiyong.)

(Happy birthday)

(Blowing)

Blow it with your dad.

(Laughing)

Are you happy?

Did you really not know?

I was so hungry, I didn't know.

- Really? / - Yes.

Do you think we managed to surprise him?

- I don't think he's surprised. / - Really?

What did you plan to do for him?

- I wanted to surprise him. / - Did you?

You weren't even that surprised.

(But he looks extremely happy.)

The reaction you saw today is the typical Ko Jiyong.

That was him being very happy.

I was very confused.

It's supposed to be a Western restaurant,

but the waiter got rid of all the knives and forks,

and said that the chef's special is Korean.

That kind of stuff.

And I noticed that the side dishes were the same.

The seasoned dried radish was exactly the same.

The thickness and the color.

And I kind of heard Seungjae's voice.

When I saw a few kids passing by the window,

I thought I mistook them as Seungjae.

I thought it was weird at first, but then I thought

there's no way she'd come this far to do something.

Seungjae bought you a birthday cake himself.

- But what happened? / - What went wrong?

- Did you eat it? / - No, I didn't.

Seungjae waited so long to eat this cake.

Let's cut it together.

Let's slice it together. My goodness.

Seungjae, give this gift to your dad.

- What's this? / - Happy birthday.

It's a small octopus.

- Did you buy this? / - Yes.

Look.

(There's something more important.)

Look.

- What's this? / - It's a necktie for you.

It's a necktie? You got this for me?

At least he got a present that you can use.

- He knows you wear it. / - Take this off, Dad

- Wear this one. / - Yes, you should wear it.

- Should I wear this? / - Yes.

Okay, I'll wear this.

- Look at him. / - Thank you so much.

Do I look good with this?

No.

- I don't? / - But you bought it.

How can you say that? You got it for me.

Tell him that he looks great.

(You look great.)

There's one more gift for you.

Show him.

What is it?

Open it. What do you want it to be?

Money?

(Does it have money inside?)

See what's inside.

It's for you.

(The gift he got from his wife is...)

- Father told me that / - ♪ The cat ran away ♪

he wanted to give you this.

So I kept it for him until now.

(He reads his father's sincere thoughts.)

(I now look forward to my weekends)

(thanks to Seungjae.)

(I don't think I was a kind dad to you.)

(So unlike me,)

(I'd like you to become)

(a great dad and at the same time,)

(a good friend to Seungjae.)

I have the same feelings towards Seungjae.

Even if he upsets me or gives me a hard time,

he's still my precious child.

I'm thinking that's how my dad must've felt.

One needs to raise children

to understand their parents.

I think that's true.

Birthdays are meaningless now.

What do you mean?

Seungjae's birthday means a lot to us.

Of course it means a lot to us.

So I'm sure your birthday

is an unforgettable day for your parents as well.

I cried after reading your father's letter.

Why are you crying?

(He gives her a hug.)

No!

She's my mom.

- Is she your mom? / - Your mom's at home.

Yes, my mom's at home.

It's his birthday today,

so tell Dad that you like him more than me.

Who do you like more? Me or your dad?

I don't like Dad. I only like Mom.

I only like Mom.

(It's my birthday today.)

Mom.

Do you like Ko Jiyong or Huh Yangim?

Huh Yangim!

(Upset)

You better work hard until Seungjae says,

"I like Dad more than Mom."

For more infomation >> Seungjae & mom secretly make birthday dinner for dad! [The Return of Superman / 2017.07.30] - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Rowoon learns tea ceremony at 14 months, "Let me have one more cup." [TROS / 2017.07.30] - Duration: 10:46.

Moonvok is here to get his hair done.

(Cutting)

But...

(What happened to Moonvok?)

What could have happened?

(What happened to Moonvok?)

It's a shocking style change.

(Is he getting a cut to welcome summer?)

(He's looking so pretty.)

(Goodbye, long-haired Moonvok.)

(It's short-haired Moonvok now.)

- Hello. / - You're here.

Hi.

How do I look? I got a cut.

(I'll just laugh.)

Does it look good?

I got a cut.

(It feels refreshing.)

You didn't really cut it, did you?

(Who is this man?)

He hid his long hair and put on a short wig.

(It's a wig.)

You look like a different person.

- Right? / - Rowoon.

- Look. Who is it? / - Guess who I am.

Who am I?

Look. Don't you know who it is?

Who is he?

- Who am I? It's me. / - Is it not Moonvok?

- She doesn't know. / - Who could it be?

- Rowoon. / - Who is it?

She doesn't recognize me.

She really doesn't.

- Who is that? / - Who am I?

Am I a stranger?

- Give me a kiss. / - Who is that?

(Rowoon moves back.)

(This is how Rowoon kisses Moonvok.)

It's worth the hard work.

(Rowoon loves Moonvok.)

- She really doesn't know. / - No.

- Who is it? / - Who am I?

Am I a stranger?

Rowoon, who am I?

It's me.

Moonvok, you better keep your hair long.

(They're back home.)

You can hold it well even without handles.

(She's consoling herself with some milk.)

Here it is.

Do you have to eat every kind?

(Chewing)

(She's skillful at eating snacks.)

(Her mouth is full.)

What?

(Why is this so tasty?)

One carrot.

(It's not enough.)

(She spots bananas.)

Here, here. Bananas?

(She has to fill her mouth to be satisfied.)

Is it good?

Watermelon. Have some watermelon.

You're having a feast for breakfast.

(She's giving her dad a watermelon.)

Thank you.

(One isn't enough.)

This is for me, and this is for you.

(It's a tiny tea set.)

Have some tea.

(She's drinking tea at 14 months.)

How nice.

(Their love grows with a cup of tea.)

It's good. I'll give you one more.

(One more, please.)

Have a drink. Cheers.

(Cheers!)

Both hands. Be polite.

(For some reason, it's not enough.)

It looks like you spilled some.

(Finishing off the tea ceremony with...)

Anchovies?

(Anchovies)

You're like a drinker.

(She gives her dad 47 anchovies.)

This is delicious.

(Now that I'm full, shall I move around?)

Rowoon is starting her day after breakfast.

(Where is she off to?)

She's in the room where the reptiles are kept.

(She's suddenly removing the elastic.)

(What's going on?)

She's not trying to open the door, is she?

(She's a professional at turning keys.)

(Banging)

(It's open.)

It's open.

(Is she giving the lizards freedom?)

(The reptile apartment is open.)

(He's rapping while doing the dishes.)

(She's opening the other door.)

(Come out and play with me.)

(She's signaling them that they're free.)

(Open wide)

(Rowoon is leaving the scene.)

(Humming)

(It's another busy day.)

(Surprise!)

(The door's open? I'm hungry.)

(Are you hungry? I can't stand hunger.)

(I'm going to leave and search for food.)

(They're escaping.)

What are we going to do?

Rowoon caused trouble.

The lizards are escaping to freedom.

They're enjoying freedom in various corners.

(They're in different places.)

Why is that open? Hold on.

(She rushes in guilt.)

They're out. When did we open this?

Let's count how many are left.

11, 12, 13...

We have 14, so 10 of them escaped.

(She looks around aggressively.)

Right now...

(Rowoon brings a cage.)

Let's close the door.

(Dad, let's catch them and put them here.)

We're in trouble.

(Babbling)

(Rowoon, let us out again next time.)

I always close this. Was it Moonvok?

(Moonvok is sleeping.)

(Here comes the nosy baby of this house.)

(Staring)

(Moonvok is sleeping.)

(She crawls up.)

(Wake up, Moonvok.)

(Surprised)

- Moonvok. / - Yes.

- Gosh. Gosh, Rowoon. / - Put it on.

(Welcome to Moonvok's room.)

Okay.

Rowoon.

(Rowoon and Moonvok get along as always.)

(Follow me.)

Moonvok.

(I have something for you.)

(It's a hat to protect your hair.)

A hat.

(Come follow me.)

Rowoon.

Rowoon.

- Let's go. / - Let's go.

Rowoon's family is out for a walk.

- Good job. / - Good job.

Great. That's how you do it.

You have to control your pace

for when you're busy and when you're not.

It's hard now,

but you get shocked when you take a break.

(Flopping)

It's like that for everyone.

But we're musicians.

We write lyrics and create as rappers.

Even if you're busy, continue to create.

Keep on writing lyrics.

You can get inspiration while on a break.

Clean my shoes.

Thank you.

(Loco's no exception.)

(Pulling)

(Confused)

Rowoon, are you wiping Loco's feet?

(Wanggun is upset.)

(Wanggun is climbing stairs.)

(Struggling)

Wanggun can climb stairs.

(I'm going to rebel.)

Wow, a terrapin.

- It's a turtle. / - It's not a terrapin.

Guess how old it is.

- Eight. / - Eight years old?

- More. / - More.

(That's wrong.)

- More. / - More than that.

- 13? / - Up.

- More than that. / - Up, up, up.

- 14. / - It's 22 years old.

- It's 22 years old. / - It's as old as me.

(Wow!)

(It's a turtle show.)

(Rowoon will show them how to feed Wanggun.)

She's feeding it.

Wow. That's amazing, Rowoon.

You can all try.

One at a time.

You have to go one at a time. It'd be too hectic.

(Rowoon stares at the girl.)

You can hold it. Here.

- Again. / - Come here.

(Have you ever fed a turtle before?)

(Glancing)

Rowoon.

- Is she your daughter? / - Yes.

(I clearly look like a girl.)

Gentle, gentle, gentle. How cute. How cute.

How cute. Gosh.

(Welcome to the mobile zoo.)

It likes people.

- It's cute. / - Isn't it?

- What is it? / - It's a lizard.

They're not scary. They like people.

(Does your dad have reptiles, too?)

- You can go... / - Mom, buy me one.

(Buy me a reptile.)

(Thanks to Outsider, kids want reptiles.)

Let's go buy one at the supermarket.

Jang Moonvok?

Jang Moonvok?

Who is he?

One, two, three.

- The light's behind us. / - It's okay.

(He's nice, but he only has one face expression.)

I voted for you.

Really? Thank you.

- He's a famous person. / - Not really.

- No, I'm... / - He's very good at rapping.

Rowoon will take it, too.

- One, two, three. / - Hello.

Rowoon's house is full of love.

We hope you'll always be happy.

For more infomation >> Rowoon learns tea ceremony at 14 months, "Let me have one more cup." [TROS / 2017.07.30] - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa meets the twins by chance!…"I know Hwijae" [The Return of Superman/2017.07.30] - Duration: 16:02.

Dad.

Dad.

May I have one more ice cream, Dad?

- I'll be cooking, so come back quickly. / - Okay.

(He strolls to the neighborhood supermarket.)

(They pick snacks based on their preferences.)

(What a great aroma.)

Where is the coffee?

It's over on that side.

Are you sure this is coffee?

We should give it to Dad.

You're right.

(The good boys take care of their dad, too.)

Thank you.

(Now they just need to go home.)

It's raining.

(It suddenly begins to pour.)

It's raining so hard, Seojun.

It's raining very hard.

It's pouring.

(Let's see.)

(What do we do? We don't have umbrellas.)

What should we do? It's raining.

(How do we go home? What a bother.)

When do you think it'll stop raining?

When will the rain stop?

If you wait here a little, it should stop soon.

(Thundering)

The twins are completely stuck.

Seojun seems restless.

Meanwhile, Seoeon is...

(How is he doing?)

(He's nodding drowsily in this situation.)

(The pitter-patter soothes him into sweet sleep.)

(Are you sleeping?)

Hey, Seoeon.

Oh no, Seoeon.

He doesn't let go of his ice cream even as he nods off.

(His consciousness slowly begins to drift.)

Seojun begins to feel rushed seeing Seoeon dozing.

He tries going outside.

(It is still raining hard.)

(His umbrella makes me envious.)

(We should've brought an umbrella.)

(Just then)

Hi there.

(Is he from around here?)

(He sure looks familiar.)

Hi.

(Oh, is it Jung Yonghwa of CNBLUE?)

(Turning)

(Why is he avoiding me?)

Hello, I'm Hwijae...

I'm a friend of your dad.

(First, he's cautious of the stranger.)

(He shows him a photo of them together.)

See? It's your dad.

I'm pretty close to him.

I'm Uncle Yonghwa.

(He's the vocalist of Korea's best band.)

(Jung Yonghwa, Korean star)

- Where is your dad? / - He's home.

He is? But why are you here alone?

- I came to buy snacks. / - I see.

(Worried, Yonghwa gives Hwijae a call.)

I'll call your dad.

My dad got rid of his mobile phone.

He doesn't have a phone? Is there a way to call him?

(An emergency number is written on the back.)

Oh, there's a phone number. Zero, two...

Hello?

- Hello. / - Hello.

Am I speaking to Hwijae?

That's me. Who's speaking?

Hwijae, it's me, Jung Yonghwa.

- What? / - It's Jung Yonghwa.

- Yonghwa? / - Yes.

- Yonghwa of CNBLUE? / - Yes, it's me.

- Just now, / - Yes?

I ran into Seojun.

- Oh, I see. / - At a convenience store.

Oh, the convenience store next to your office?

I'll drop him off and say hello while I'm at it.

- But aren't you busy? / - I came back from an event

and I have something else in a few hours.

That's good. It's time for the kids to eat.

I see.

- Stop by to eat. / - Sure thing.

Okay.

- See you soon. / - Come over.

- All right. / - Okay.

(Yonghwa of CNBLUE is coming here?)

It's Yonghwa.

My brother is sleeping.

Oh, I see.

Shall I bring him? Let's go.

(They opt to wake up Seoeon first.)

Should we wake him?

Hey, Seoeon.

(He eats bread while he sleeps.)

Seoeon?

Seoeon, wake up.

If you wake him up when he doesn't want to,

- he might cry. / - He might cry?

You can't sleep.

- Okay, sleep. / - I want to sleep.

(Watch out for his crankiness.)

Then how do we wake him up?

Should I be gentle?

Then? How about you wake him up?

(He is also too intimidated to try.)

Do you also live around here?

My house isn't here.

But my office is in this area.

Shall we wake him?

Wake him.

(Seoeon, you've slept enough.)

(Second attempt)

Seoeon, let's wake up.

(Snoring)

(Chuckling)

Hey, Seoeon.

Seoeon, wake up.

Seoeon.

He's in deep sleep.

What does he like?

- What does he like? / - Watching videos online.

- What? / - Watching videos online.

Watching videos?

He likes pony.

- What? / - Pony.

- "Pony"? / - Yes.

"Pony".

(A cartoon begins to play on-screen.)

Is it this?

(A cartoon begins to play on-screen.)

"You can do it."

(It's a bait to coerce him awake.)

Let's watch the video.

(Will it have an effect?)

No. Hey, Seoeon.

We need to go home now.

Seoeon, it's time to go home.

You're going to get dumb.

You're going to get dumb.

(He's funny.)

It's time to go home now.

Let's go home.

Hey, Seoeon.

(This isn't going to work.)

Seoeon?

(He carefully tries to lift him up.)

Hey, Seoeon. Seoeon?

Gosh. Hey, Seoeon.

Hey, Seoeon.

Seoeon.

(Laughing)

Seoeon.

Hey, Seoeon.

Hey, I'll carry Seoeon.

Help cover us with an umbrella.

All right, Seoeon. Let's go.

I'll pick you up.

(He lifts Seoeon.)

Seojun, let's go.

(He's completely absorbed in the video.)

Seojun, we can go now.

You need to tell us how to get there.

(Oblivious)

(Knocking)

Let's go, Seojun.

Watch it while we go, okay?

You have to teach us how to get there.

- Follow me. / - Okay.

Hold my hand.

Let's go.

(He holds his hand and looks after him.)

Gosh.

Why is Seoeon so sleepy?

He falls asleep if he stays somewhere for too long.

Were you two there for long?

(He sleeps without a care in the world.)

Our house is over there.

- Here? / - Over there

where the black fence is.

(They arrive home safely.)

Please take the lead, Seojun.

Watch out for the stairs.

Who is it?

(An unfamiliar scene pops up on the intercom.)

Hello, Yonghwa. Is Seoeon asleep?

- He was already asleep. / - Hand him here.

Did you sleep, Seoeon?

- Did you sleep? / - He hasn't seen me yet.

This is the first time?

(Who are you?)

Yes.

It's his first time.

He's a close friend. Don't be surprised. Come here.

You were startled because he was holding you, right?

You were startled, right?

He's Yonghwa.

I'm Yonghwa. Hello.

(He just woke up, so he's shy.)

- He's embarrassed. / - What do you think he does?

- A volleyball player. / - Volleyball?

- A tennis player. / - Tennis?

- Tennis? / - He's not.

- He's a singer. / - I'm a singer.

How did you end up meeting him?

I was standing in front of the market,

- when he... / - Did he greet you?

- Yes. / - But over there,

there are many foreigners. They're there to see him.

(Who is he?)

Stop doubting so much.

- Stop doubting. / - Look at his expression.

Stop doubting.

Hey, why are you doubting him so much?

You're just a baby.

(Startled)

(Hwijae gets smacked.)

(His chest gets smacked on a second run.)

Are you okay?

I'm covered in bruises.

(He wears bruises like medals.)

It must be painful.

We came home thanks to him.

We came home thanks to him.

Oh, is that how you got home safely?

Then we should make him something to eat.

How about I cook?

You want to cook? How will you do that?

(Hwijae rushes to cook a meal for Yonghwa.)

Yonghwa is here.

Do you want to know something funny?

That character has feet.

- His entire body is made of poo. / - Hold on.

- It's made of poo? / - Yes.

(Chuckling)

(He doesn't understand, but he laughs anyway.)

- His body is poo. / - His body is poo?

Yes. Even his face is made of poo.

- His face, too? / - His eyes

- aren't stuck together. / - I see.

- It's all poo? / - Yes.

(He attempts to react accordingly.)

Do you know what I'm talking about?

(He doubts him.)

The character is made of poo. Aren't I right?

(Good. I can talk to him.)

What kind of toys do you have?

I actually like to play hide-and-seek.

I'm very good at it.

Are you good at being the seeker?

I'm very good.

♪ Hide and I'll seek ♪

♪ Hide and I'll seek ♪

Here I come!

Where might you be, Seoeon and Seojun?

Are you here?

(The seeker is closing in on them.)

(He's been caught.)

Seoeon has been found.

Is Seojun under here?

He's not.

(Then is he in the living room?)

Where might he be?

(However)

Hey, Seojun.

(Frozen solid)

- Dad, Seojun is gone. / - Is he gone?

- Find him for Yonghwa. / - Wait.

Hold on.

(Yonghwa discovers something suspicious.)

- You found him. / - I found you.

- Here you were. / - That took a while.

I know. You're very good.

- It was so hot. / - Was it?

It's time to play hospital now.

- You have to lay down. / - Lay down.

You will be getting a shot.

- I'm getting a shot? / - Here I go.

Two times on the butt.

It might be a little painful.

- Is it painful? / - It's very painful.

No, please not there.

(He jams a shot right into his butt.)

Seoeon, not there, please.

(Screaming)

Meanwhile, Hwijae's fried rice is almost done.

It's time to eat.

It's hot, so make sure to blow.

Eat this, too.

(Yonghwa looks after the kids first.)

- It's good. / - Isn't it?

- What a good boy. / - Seoeon, you too.

All right. There you go.

- Feed him. / - Here you go.

(The twins are busy looking after Yonghwa.)

Isn't he great? Do you like him?

I like him.

(No need to ask.)

Shall we ask him to sleep over?

- Yes. / - 100 times.

100 times?

(Sleep over 100 times.)

What's his name, Seoeon?

- Jung Yonghwa. / - Good. Remember,

he's from the band, CNBLUE.

CNBLUE is poo.

(He's cute.)

Are you good at singing?

I'm very good.

He's very good. What was that one song?

- You played the piano in it. / - It's "Can't Stop".

I cried on a rainy day hearing it.

Try listening to it.

It's a song that I really like.

He sang it.

(The star goes live at the dining table.)

(His sweet melody melts hearts.)

(He sings well.)

Clap.

(Wow, how exciting!)

(Since he's singing us a song...)

(The twins have come into their playroom.)

Seoeon, shall we give him a present?

Okay.

Shall we give him this one?

(It is Seoeon's favorite duck toy.)

- That's important to me. / - How about this, then?

But this is something we both value.

Then how about this?

- But that's... / - Something I value.

(What will be good?)

(What did Seoeon end up choosing?)

Hey, Seoeon.

What is that?

- A duck. / - Is that for me?

Is that for me?

(It's a small gesture.)

(But Seoeon showed him his heart.)

You've never even given that to me.

What is that? What is it?

Seojun, you're giving him all of these?

(Yes.)

Really?

These are things that I like.

Really?

(Thanks, guys. He's touched.)

Guys, Yonghwa needs to go now.

(Don't go. No.)

I have plans today. But may I come again?

He's very friendly.

(Seoeon really doesn't want to part.)

- Yonghwa. / - Don't cry.

(Do you have to go?)

I'll be sure to come by frequently.

I'll be back. And I'll play hospital

again with you, Seoeon.

Should I come back?

Shall I?

(Jumping)

- Kiss me on the cheek. / - That's a bad idea.

(It's a forceful display of love.)

You have to watch out.

There you go.

(Thank you, Yonghwa.)

Yonghwa, visit again.

For more infomation >> CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa meets the twins by chance!…"I know Hwijae" [The Return of Superman/2017.07.30] - Duration: 16:02.

-------------------------------------------

Jamuna tv news 30 July - ইরান আমেরিকাকে হুমকি দিল - থামানো যাচ্ছে না উত্তর কোরিয়াকে-insan khan news - Duration: 5:21.

Jamuna tv news 30 July - Iran threatens America - can not stop North Korea

For more infomation >> Jamuna tv news 30 July - ইরান আমেরিকাকে হুমকি দিল - থামানো যাচ্ছে না উত্তর কোরিয়াকে-insan khan news - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Stone pork makes Joonyoung kneel down. [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.07.30] - Duration: 11:37.

Here we go.

- This is your first try. / - Let's do this.

- I really want to eat meat. / - I want it, too.

I think I can even eat stone right now.

- Okay. Good luck. / - Start!

All right.

(Eunsung Butchery)

- Let's go. / - ♪ An alien ♪

♪ comes down from a UFO and says... ♪

- Let's be polite. / - Divi-divi-div.

(Taehyun loses at once.)

Goodness, Taehyun.

Do it slowly.

- Let him bow. / - It's okay.

- Just do it. / - He'll go.

Divi-divi-div. Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Good!

- You were good. / - Did I win three times?

Divi-divi-div. Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - He got it.

(What's wrong with him?)

Divi-divi-div. Divi-divi-div.

(Did you see that?)

- Let's go. We have no time. / - He has to bow.

- Take off your hat. / - Let's go.

Divi-divi-div.

- Gosh. / - Long time no see.

- Please get up. / - Gosh.

Here we go. Divi-divi-div. Divi-divi-div.

It's okay.

- Divi-divi-div. / - He's out.

- He lost. Let's go. / - There's no time.

(He lost at once.)

- Jongmin. / - Okay.

(Jongmin is the last one to play.)

(He has played every game possible.)

(He played this game numerous times.)

(There's only 10 seconds left!)

- Divi-divi-div. / - Divi-divi-div.

(They failed their first try.)

- This is upsetting. / - Only five seconds left.

Okay.

- What's this? / - What?

- What's going on? / - Hey.

- Something fell. / - Defconn lost a bolt.

Here.

- Screw it in. / - Okay.

You did great, Gyuhwan.

Someone has to stall.

If we can't, then we can't win.

Take one plate out.

Take the marinated meat out.

Let's switch.

- He's the ace. / - The bad ones go there.

- You're the ace. / - Go to the back.

People who did badly...

Are you ready?

- Let's go. / - Okay.

Get ready.

Music, please.

- Let's go! / - Go for it!

Let's go!

♪ An alien comes down from a UFO and says... ♪

- Hello. / - It didn't start yet.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Okay. We'll start now.

- Take your hat off. / - Okay.

- Get ready. / - Take the hat off.

Divi-divi-div.

(He loses at once.)

- Gosh, Taehyun. / - I'm glad he was first.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Divi-divi-div.

- Gosh. / - That was good.

- You're going too fast. / - 30 seconds left.

- Okay. / - Divi-divi-div.

(Seyoon is shocked by John Zaller.)

(He won five times.)

- He's good. / - Gosh.

- Take a bow. / - Okay.

- Nice to meet you. / - It's good to see you.

- Here we go. / - Good luck.

- Go slowly. / - Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Okay.

- Hello. / - Let's do this.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Divi-divi-div.

- Gosh. / - One shot.

- I'm your fan. / - Okay.

- Please stay. / - Do it.

Divi-divi-div. Divi-divi-div.

- Do it. / - Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Gosh.

Hello.

(The final player is AlphaO.)

(He was at the very bottom of the food chain.)

(He has found his special talent.)

(Six seconds left! It's show time.)

(AlphaO, please.)

(It'll show you what I got!)

(Darn it.)

Divi-divi-div.

(AlphaO is disgracing AlphaGo.)

(The squeaky hammers attack them.)

The last person in line...

- Gosh. / - We almost did it.

We can't do well when it's not a practice.

- That was so close. / - Let's take this off.

- Who lost right away? / - Me.

- You. / - Move to the back.

Let's switch positions.

- Me? / - You need time to think.

He failed the first try every time.

It's "The Best Hit" indeed.

- "The Best Hit". / - "The Best Hit".

- It's "The Best Hit". / - I'll finish this.

Make sure you only take half of the meat.

They took half of it.

Now this is your last chance.

If you fail again, you can't have meat.

They just don't want us to have it.

Good luck.

- All right. / - Music, please.

♪ An alien comes down from a UFO and says... ♪

Divi-divi-div.

Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - You got it!

- Divi-divi-div. / - He got it!

- He got it! / - Divi-divi-div.

- He's on fire! / - Yes!

- It's amazing. / - Divi-divi-div.

(He's the king of Divi-divi-div.)

- Yes! / - Divi-divi-div.

Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Goodness!

(He won 19 times!)

- We can do this. / - Divi-divi-div.

No!

Divi-divi-div. Divi-divi-div.

- Gosh. / - I lost.

- He's too fast! / - Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - He went too fast.

Divi-divi-div.

(He loses at once.)

What are you all doing?

Take off your hat. I'm your senior.

I debuted before you.

- You debuted somewhere else. / - Right.

Divi-divi-div.

Divi-divi-div.

Divi-divi-div.

(It's his personal best, six wins.)

All right.

(It's AlphaO again.)

(Only seven seconds remain.)

(I will end it here.)

Divi-divi-div.

(It's hard.)

- What are you doing? / - That was bad.

(Five seconds remain.)

(But suddenly, the clock stops.)

What? It stopped.

(He lost at once again.)

- The clock stopped. / - It stopped.

- What's this? / - What's going on?

- What was that? / - The clock stopped.

- You lost anyway. / - No!

- The clock stopped. / - We would've won.

The clock stopped. It really did.

Divi-divi-div.

(After AlphaO's loss, the clock stopped.)

(If the clock hadn't stopped...)

- That was bad. / - What? It stopped.

(They would've lost anyway.)

- The clock stopped. / - It stopped.

You have to give us one more...

- You don't have to do it again. / - We would've won.

It doesn't feel right, does it?

- Let's do it again. / - All right.

We know Taehyun always lost at once,

so you lost the game. But we will bet

half of the remaining meat.

You can't take the meat.

- The clock stopped. / - We compromised once.

- Shall we stop, then? / - This isn't right.

"Shall we stop, then?"

- What? / - Come on.

- We don't want to stop. / - Let's just stop filming.

Let's just stop.

Let's go out and eat some fish stew.

- All right. / - I can't play this game.

Since there was a problem, let's start over.

- Siyoon did so well. / - AlphaO, go to the front.

- AlphaO, go to the front. / - What's gotten into you?

Siyoon should be in the middle.

- I just got lucky. / - Go to the middle.

Siyoon was amazing.

All right. Shall we start?

Ready. Please distract them with your face.

We can do this!

Music, please.

♪ An alien comes down from a UFO and says... ♪

- Divi-divi-div. / - Good.

- Oh, it didn't last. / - What are you doing, AlphaO?

Show us what you can do, Siyoon!

Divi-divi-div.

- Great. / - Divi-divi-div.

Divi-divi-div.

- You got it. / - Divi-divi-div.

(Siyoon won six times.)

Good job.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - Divi-divi-div.

- Why did you go fast? / - He went fast himself.

You should slow down when you are winning.

- He was doing so well. / - Divi-divi-div.

- We still have 30 seconds. / - Divi-divi-div.

There you go!

- Go, Defconn! / - Yes!

(Excited)

- You got this, Defconn! / - Let's go!

Divi-divi-div.

(He won nine times.)

- That was amazing! / - Goodness.

- We can do this. / - Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - That's good.

Divi-divi-div.

- Divi-divi-div. / - We're almost there.

Divi-divi-div.

Okay, it's good.

Divi-divi-div.

(They only have five seconds.)

(Please)

Divi-divi-div.

(He desperately spreads his wings.)

My gosh!

(Only one second left.)

(Just one more win.)

(Will he take the best hit?)

- Divi-divi-div. / - Yes!

(He won!)

(They succeeded at their third try.)

We did it!

- Yes! / - We won!

- It was perfect. / - I wish I had one more second.

- How many wins? / - I won three times.

- I almost flew. / - It was so close.

He almost flew.

I could win if I had 0.3 more second.

He got scared when I went forward.

All right. The mission is over now.

We somehow got something to eat.

You earned one fourth of stone meat.

You can enjoy it now. Great work, everyone.

Thank you.

(Come on.)

- I'm starving. / - Let's eat.

The table on the far right is for the goblins.

Omija makgeolli and fruit punch are for everyone.

The table on the left is for you.

Please enjoy.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

(He hurriedly eats an egg,)

(and becomes the happiest person in the world.)

(They scoop up the fruit salad.)

It's delicious.

(He takes a big bite.)

Here, Joonyoung.

- Thank you. / - It's delicious.

- There's a glass. / - You're making me sad.

(I can die without regrets now, Defconn.)

Stop. You sound like a lonely, old man.

- Goodness. / - Junho

- passed away after taking a bite. / - I was thrilled

that we're eating food.

- Here. / - Try it.

Try it. Gosh, it looks delicious.

Try it.

- It's so good. / - Is it good?

It's like spicy noodles.

- It's really good. / - It's delicious.

(Someone quietly prepares the main dish.)

(He skillfully catches the tool.)

(Those fools don't know what's important.)

I'll grill the meat now.

- Thank you. / - It's for ourselves.

We should grill some ourselves as well.

(Seyoon is the master of barbecue.)

(He places the stone meat gracefully.)

(He tenaciously grills the meat alone)

(and creates a piece of art on the grill.)

Junho, here. Try the makgeolli.

- You all worked very hard today. / - You, too.

It's hard to work in a coal mine.

You worked a lot today.

- I did. / - There was no coal left.

- Right. / - We dug three tons of it.

We did.

- I smell the meat. / - You should

dig up the coal, not your wife's past.

You're making it sound real.

He got caught.

Stop suspecting your wife.

He got caught, and his wife ran away

because he doesn't trust her.

- Trust your wife. / - If I ever catch her...

For more infomation >> Stone pork makes Joonyoung kneel down. [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.07.30] - Duration: 11:37.

-------------------------------------------

He's Still Faster Than Me! Dirt Bike Riding with My Dad (Day 1945) - Duration: 15:13.

(upbeat music)

- Good morning, good afternoon, it's afternoon,

it's almost 12 o'clock.

Just picked up Sierra from her sleepover,

she's gonna show us what she brought home

because every time she goes over Tati's

for a special sleepover, she always comes home with stuff.

We knew she was doing shirts.

Let's see the shirt first.

This is the one we bought?

- [Sierra] Mhmmm. - [Tiffany] Turned out good.

I like it, you can wear it to volleyball, sleep in it.

- [Sierra] Yep.

- [Tiffany] And then this is more of a tank top

you can kinda wear anywhere.

- [Sierra] Mhmmm. - [Tiffany] It's inside out.

- [Sierra] Yeah, it's inside out.

- [Tiffany] Any other goods you wanna show us?

- [Sierra] Mhmmm, we made slime.

- [Tiffany] Check this out, guys.

- [Sierra] It's got foam balls in it.

- [Tiffany] Foam balls in it.

Have you seen that before?

- [Sierra] Yeah, I have.

- [Tiffany] That's cool.

- [Sierra] I have another one, but it's not that good.

- [Tiffany] It's not that good, I won't show that.

- Bath bombs. - [Tiffany] Bath bombs.

Gonna use my bathtub?

- [Sierra] Mhmmm.

- [Tiffany] Anything else?

Just little goodies, you can show a couple of 'em.

This is like your little gift bag,

little jewelry dish, it's cute.

- [Sierra] And we had some confetti poppers in there,

we used them.

- [Tiffany] Little I don't know what we call it.

- [Sierra] Jewelry bag. - [Tiffany] Jewelry bag.

Good times?

- Yep. - [Tiffany] Yep.

Now you gonna go to some stores with me?

'Cause that's what we do, when the boys are at home,

streaming, playing video games.

I did some housework this morning

and then wanted to get out of the house.

We like to hit up the what, discount stores,

Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, so it's kinda fun,

'cause you never know what you're gonna find.

So it's just why we go out a lot.

'Cause you can just go look.

- Yeah.

- [Tiffany] First stop at Marshall's, right in the door.

Look at all these cute lunch pails.

- [Sierra] Yeah, these are lunch boxes.

- [Tiffany] Yeah, they're like purses,

but they're insulated.

This one comes with a water bottle that matches.

- [Sierra] They come with little snack things,

or little containers.

- [Tiffany] This one has matching containers.

- [Sierra] Oh, I didn't even notice, that's cute.

- [Tiffany] Yeah, isn't that cute?

Is that matching?

No, just light blue.

Super cute.

So we're trying to see which one she likes best,

if one kinda matches with her backpack that she ordered.

Somebody's excited for lunch.

- Really good.

- [Tiffany] She's never been here before.

Cafe Zuppa's.

- What is up, my clan? Welcome to today's vlog.

It's Friday, it is 2:40 in the P.M.

I just wrapped up a super dope, super long stream.

Up next, we're going dirt bike riding.

When I say we, I mean me and my dad.

Bryce was kinda like, eh, I kinda want to,

but at the same time, he's having fun playing a new game

with his buddies, so he's gonna stay up there

and probably play. I'll ask him before I leave

if he wants to go, but he'll probably be like meh.

So yeah, me and my dad are going dirt bike riding,

and we're just gonna go out in the desert near my house.

My dad hasn't ridden his bike in six months,

I think it's been?

So he's really excited to get back on his dirt bike,

and I am, too, so I'm gonna head out in the garage

and I'm going to just make sure the bike's good,

check my air in my forks, make sure my tires are good,

make sure my chain's lubed, get my gear out,

get everything ready to go,

and then as soon as my dad gets here,

rahr rahr rahr rahr rarh rarh.

There we go.

Alright so the air's good on the forks.

Tires are good.

Chain looks decent.

Definitely need a bath,

definitely need to change the air filter and the oil.

But my dad and I'll probably only ride

for maybe about an hour, just because it's wicked hot,

it's like 100 degrees out right now.

But it's the only time that works for my dad,

so yeah, we'll do a ride today,

and then I need to work on the 65 as well.

A lot of you guys have been asking

when are we going riding on the 65,

I don't know.

We don't have it planned, we don't plan our days

that far in advance.

It's literally just whenever like, you know,

we should probably do that tomorrow.

Let's do that tomorrow.

Like, literally, we plan that far,

like a day or two in advance, that's really it.

So I gotta change the oil and air filter in this,

and in the 110, 'cause it's never been done.

Again, Bryce doesn't ride very often,

so it's not like it needs to be done too often,

but it's definitely due.

And then work on the carburetor on the 65.

So we'll do all that at some point.

Probably honestly, like in two weeks, when the kids

are back in school and I have day time open,

it just sucks because it's so damn hot.

All right, we're geared up,

Pop's here, he's gonna bust out my old 250,

cowboy's ready to rock,

and we're just gonna take it nice and slow.

It's your first time in what, six months?

- [Dad] Yeah.

- First ride in six months.

Here we go.

(engine starting and running)

(engine roaring)

Alright, we're back.

This old man's still faster than me.

He's complaining that he's out of shape.

I laughed at him, 'cause basically his 30 years

of experience kicked in and he still kicked my ass

on a 1990, by the way, this is a 2015, 1990.

What are you, 57, 58?

- [Dad] 58.

- 58, 35, he's faster than me.

First lap was good, and each lap after that,

he just kept pulling away.

Kept pulling away, kept pulling away.

'Til finally I had to take a break,

and he was like, oh, my son's taking a break,

okay, I'll take a break.

(laughing)

I gave him the easy out.

Ah, but the bike runs good, I'm actually surprised,

this thing's been sitting for, well,

sitting for probably eight months, nine months.

- [Dad] Yeah, about a year.

- About a year, sitting about a year?

- [Dad] Huh?

- 'Cause the four stroke was the last one you rode?

- [Dad] Yeah.

- Four stroke was the last one he rode.

And it ran like a champ.

Gas was a year old, no problems,

which gives me hope for the 65,

I guess maybe I don't have to work

on the carburetor after all.

- Sierra and I are back home from a long day of swap,

slop, swapping?

Shopping.

And we'll show you guys later what we got

for Sierra back to school.

- [Bryce] And me.

- And we only got a little bit for Bryce,

we definitely need a back to school shopping day

to focus more on Bryce.

But Sierra's very happy with what she got so far.

- Yes.

- And I picked up a few things for the house.

This was one of them.

It's like a little hangy decoration thing.

It's chalkboard, so Sierra's gonna--

- [Bryce] Draw markers on it.

- [Tiffany] Fix your crazy hair.

And do something creative for me.

- They're chalk markers.

- [Tiffany] Bryce, you're gonna go mow the lawn.

Right? - Possibly.

- [Clintus] Bryce doing them chores.

Making that money.

Well, guys, that was a fun little ride with my dad,

and I have to admit, he's still faster than me.

(laughing)

58 years old, and just kicking butt, man, kicking butt.

Like I said, he hasn't ridden in six months,

but he's got years and years of experience

and he knows, he trusts himself more than I trust myself

on the bike, he knows what he can push himself to do.

I even told him, too, I said,

I think there might be something wrong

with my suspension, not wrong, but I want my suspensions

tuned for me, because I can feel like I'm holding

on to the handlebars way too hard

and I'm like pulling back on the handlebars,

I'm like muscling it,

so I'm causing more fatigue, I think is what the problem is

but anyways, fun ride, it's super awesome

that we were able to ride right from my garage

out to the desert and my dad now only lives two miles away,

so win win, win, win.

Girls are back home and they got themselves some new

project, looks like a dry erase board.

- Chalkboard.

- [Clintus] It's a chalkboard?

- With my chalk markers.

- [Clintus] And where is this gonna go?

- Right here.

- [Clintus] Here, and what's it gonna say?

- Eat, drink, and have fun.

- [Clintus] Eat, drink, and have fun.

I like it.

- You like bar on it?

- [Clintus] Yeah.

- Trying to like, better. - [Clintus] I like it.

- There are some really cute ones down for the holidays.

(laughing)

All right, we're pulling out our leftover Taco Tuesday

goodies, tomato, onions, beans, rice,

we're making some nachos, canned chicken breast, chips,

Uncle Mike's hot sauce, I was eating that last night.

I doctored it up a little bit,

added some garlic and pepper to it.

- Did you? - [Clintus] Yeah. It's good.

Oh yeah, that's how we do.

Been doing this since college.

Waylon.

Except he uses, he shreds his cheese.

- Well, that takes more time and effort, so.

- [Clintus] Definitely does, definitely does.

- Uh, oops, you told me to put it on broil

and I wasn't used to it.

So I didn't check it.

It was not in there very long.

So, all the cheese is-- - [Clintus] Crispy.

- [Tiffany] Yeah, actually, it'll be good.

- [Clintus] It's gonna be good, we'll put some more on top,

we'll put some more cheese on top.

- [Bryce] I don't like it.

- [Clintus] Put some more cheese on top,

it'll be fine.

- This is actually your plate here, Bryce.

- [Clintus] (laughs) The burnt pieces.

- No, 'cause yours is colder.

- What, (laughs) what?

- [Clintus] Did you show 'em that, Sierra?

Did you show 'em?

- Oh, no. - Well, I think I did.

- Oh. - Whoops, sorry.

- [Clintus] It's just slime with foam balls.

- Foam balls in it. - [Clintus] Yeah.

It kinda looks like Baby's barf, is what Tiffany was saying.

- The color, I'm gonna try and change the color later.

- It's all piled together.

Just wrapped up a little night stream, big shout out

to all you guys who stopped by,

a lot of you guys came by, like, oh, I never catch

your stream, 'cause you always do 'em during the day.

That's why I like doing night streams.

Catch a different group of people that can't watch

during the day, 'cause of school, 'cause of work,

'cause of whatever.

So thanks for come, if you came out and stopped by

and hung out, I appreciate it, thank you very much.

Anyway, that's the end of the vlog, guys,

it's technically Saturday, 'cause it's 12:30 A.M.

I'm gonna go to bed, everyone else already is,

and we'll see you guys tomorrow morning.

For another day, another vlog.

Bye.

- Hey, Clintus, vlog on.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> He's Still Faster Than Me! Dirt Bike Riding with My Dad (Day 1945) - Duration: 15:13.

-------------------------------------------

Jamuna Tv News 30 July - নিজেকে নির্দোষ দাবি করলেন নয়াজ শরিফ - কাশ্মির সমস্যা - ভারতে বন্যা - Duration: 10:14.

Jamuna TV News 30 July - Nawaj Sharif - Kashmir problem - Flood in India

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét