Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Follow Jul 30 2017

hi everybody we're on to the bangkok chronicles again losing track the

numbers I'm sorry six I think on the last one I mentioned I'm talked about

the handbags that I'd found the homage handbags not replicas similar in some

Peng Market area now I also mentioned that I did this for a couple of months

the bags when I started putting these on eBay they were selling for about 30

pound each was making twenty pound profit each and for the couple of months

I mentioned I sold a lot of these bags but like any of the online selling

people only so many customers and the sales start dropping then and other

people start selling the same things then I went searching and I found the

product will ins and the Gucci Hello Kitty all the different ones in that two

months I generated a really good amount of money

a 20-pound time profit and I removed hundreds of bags in those two months

something five six hundred pound a week more one week with those but I knew at

the time group this is only going to last so long and these trends come

around but women love handbags I soon started realizing that looking around my

area as I mentioned I found the suitcases the rucksack saga I came

across and again in the same area purses wallets oh my what a perfect perfect

products if you want to buy presents for people

this more into your suitcase make great presence and exactly the same as the

bags I found the pride as the Louis Vuitton's the Gucci's they were all

female women's purses again homage so no distinguishing marks mention those

companies but the same colors the same designs yes they were the replicas there

with all the badges on their ism but didn't want to do that but they were

great but they were quite expensive for what they were considering the handbags

was a 250 350 baht each these purses were similar money say 300 baht on

average for some of them on wallets again those of the Wallis exactly the

same for the guys like a diesel wallet without the D another that's wrong look

the same and all the top brands now I tried them the men's wallets didn't sell

that well but the ladies purses oh where that was probably the best ever product

that I put online for sale and heal great was making more profit they were

small as opposed I was starting to a lot of key rings and ran down the little

monkeys from the one handbag I was a handbag called sure you're all screaming

at me and shouting he I've forgotten the name buzz got a little monkey on it

Kipling Kipling handbags they were dead playing bags had a monkey the monkey

wasn't copyrighted it didn't have the exact same markings on the monkeys but

the monkeys they were ten bars I was starting to put these with a little note

for people with the ladies buying the purses and I was throwing monkeys in

with the purses notes check out my new Kipling range or

new Kipling equivalent ha mod range the way you would you had to be very careful

but started doing a bit of marketing throwing things like key rings and my

monkey things in those purses went like hotcakes

I had an amazing couple of months with those now if you've got access to a

computer what I've done now is I've built an interactive map that I'm

starting to put these areas on the map and I will add to as I in more details

as we go on I've put this interactive map and a Google Streetview satellite

map underneath both them on my website so if you visit w-w-w island calm my

website menu at the top follow it along to this as YouTube and point at it drop

down menu click the interactive map and you'll be able to follow along and

compare and see where I'm all about for these areas for buying all these

products now as we go around the products and the area of the map markets

I'll add them in with more detail as we go it helps you especially if you want

to either go into buying and selling and supplement your holidays or if you want

to extend your holiday if you want to live there in Thailand you 2017 there's

laws about work permits having a business however if you're living there

as a nomad or whatever provide you don't go crazy maybe you can buy these

products and things ship them sell them but the money then goes to another

country I'm not sure how the law it's a gray area providing don't go crazy you

might be able to do something along those lines but I'm pretty sure you can

if you're going to do this for a business that you can get older some

lawyers work out a way of getting a business registered and get yourself a

work permit under that business that might allow you to do something along

these lines can take the some of the websites out there

hopefully they'll answer the questions so my family's up purses wallets

brilliant it's all in that same areas of handbags and as I was circling round and

round I then found that sunglasses now everywhere in Bangkok do especially in

the evenings if you go to any of the entertainment zones Nana Plaza SOI cable

and you'll walk down certain bit road or you're in the bars even you'll get

people coming up to you with a handful of sunglasses and they're all replica

oakley ray-ban and they're trying to sell you and they're after 300 400 500

bars for a pair of these glasses and they're really cheap quality the only

thing that I would say that they replicate is the shape is similar and

they've got a badge stuck on whether it says Ray Ban or Ray bond to get around

the copyright laws you know you plea instead of out you

know they've change the word slightly but they're blatantly a complete replica

but on the circle bit road you'll see stalls hundreds of sunglasses and their

turn and again 300 more sometimes you can always do a deal the market in

Salaam patpong night market hundreds of sunglasses Eve maybe even

thousands there and they're even higher they're sort of 500 bars but they've set

the nation they've set them nice on the stalls the

right lighting they're clean and shiny and they give you a nice case with them

can some of those cases of copper stamps and legs on

but it's the way they presented them it's very attractive and a lot of people

buy those sunglasses they're on that market so there I am in some pain I come

round and there's a whole section with normal eye reading glasses and I started

spotting the sunglasses now they're not right at the front of the shops some of

the sunglasses the repertoire but as you start in this area it's a wholesale area

so you'll walk to the shop and the leg you'll give you a basket and tell you

you're buying ten pairs 2013 pairs you can't buy one pair you've got to buy a

load to be able to go into her shop okay I went through about 12 maybe 15 shops

I came one which is almost right next to the main Chinatown Yaowarat Road as you

turned on the left side there was a shop it was like a mr. Ben shop like the old

cartoon days kiddies program where you'd go in the front of the shop and then

there was a curtain and as I stood in there somebody went through the curtain

open and there was a huge amount more glasses and I beckoned the lady can I go

in and it was like okay I was let into the secret cave of this one shop oh my

Annie was full of replicas but then whole one side were the identical

glasses no names on no badges they didn't have a little ol ivali they had a

plain arms polish homage glasses they were perfect he looked identical to a

set of oak trees all the plastic ones the Frog Heisman identical but no one

there in no markings well not sure will sunglasses sell online

I was in there I had to try some and when I asked about the price I could

have fallen over 20 baths for a pair of the glasses I back there that was about

30 pence in today's money it's 50 pence and I grabbed a bank 50 pairs of glasses

I thought I'm going to try a complete variety paid with bags and off I went

picked up some purses and handbags my condo was almost becoming like a shop

the amount of stuff I had around Oh but yeah sunglasses I thought this is

worth a try now when you're on holiday if you went to this area and bought just

ten pairs of them what great presents they are to give to people even if they

break after a week or two if you lose them you don't feel as bad as if you

lose an original pair of expensive sunglasses checks all over eBay I looked

at everything looked at all the sunglasses and it was very specific the

way you would things you had to be very careful and the pictures had to be

accurate showing every little detail so the big companies I mean all these

companies the handbag companies sunglasses they're always monitoring

eBay and if they see somebody selling a replica they immediately report it to

eBay so providing I put the right pictures on every detail the right

wording didn't cover anything as far as points and that looks like another

insane look-alike didn't go down well so you had to worry right but I've put some

one of these sunglasses on I also at the time I didn't purchase any cases with

them but they did give me a couple of cases

of samples and I put some sunglasses on eBay and they didn't I did another price

I tried 10-12 they didn't start selling I sold a few pairs they were trickling

for the one I belong with this nice leather case and I took some better

pictures of it about 20 pound for that pair that's when I tweaked the same as

powerful nice case better pictures at this point I realized I needed a better

camera and that's what I did pantech Plaza where I went and I bought

myself a much better camera with a higher resolution and in platinum market

I bought myself some cloth some nice dark black cloth that I put over and I

made myself a little studio in my condo on a table for photographing items those

pictures made the difference the better quality pictures back to the sunglasses

shop bought a load of the leather pages and some soft cases for all the glass

I'd already bought and they were pennies soft cases were two three bars each the

leather cases they were more expensive than the glasses they were about 40 bar

each a huge quantity of thousand-plus I could have got them down to about 20 bar

but I didn't want to do that but by buying the right case glasses and again

off we gathered from Bangkok sunglasses Internet they were selling and I was

making on average 12 pound a pair of glasses

I found a smaller box at the post office I could use them they look fine it

things were just it's just so easy if you have a nice product that's legal

present it well selling well picture well things flow

if Thailand would make it easier for you to get a business set up work permit

system for import/export it will be so easy for everyone of us to go and live

there and do this for a living anyway times going on again that sunglasses

briefly interactive map map check it out on my website Lander smiles Thailand

calm under the You Tube menu at the top have a look see if it helps you and

we're still with a moment who are in Bangkok I'm just going through products

slowly up through Chinatown it's those more different products it

gets boring all these different products let me know in the comments below but I

need to cover them all for you I'll see you all next one bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét