Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily do Jul 31 2017

Premier League transfer window: Who do the top seven need to compete for the title?

THE hard yards have been run and the big money has been spent. Now the Premier League contenders are champing at the bit and jostling for position with the starting line less than a fortnight away.

Chelsea have bolstered their attack with the signing of Alvaro Morata.

Manchester United will be gunning for the title with Romelu Lukaku in attack. Arsenal will officially get the title race under way a week on Friday when they host the 2015-16 champions Leicester at the Emirates.

Never has a new season been more eagerly anticipated than the one about to unfold. And big-spending Everton have now made this season's Prem battle an intriguing seven-runner race.

This time last year, of course, Jose Mourinho was a picture of misery as he prepared for his first season in charge of Manchester United with a calamitous trip to China.

But now he is brimming with optimism following a successful couple of weeks in the USA and the signings of £75million Romelu Lukaku and £31m Victor Lindelof.

Mourinho claimed: "We are better than last season and the spirit is fantastic. These guys I have now are phenomenal. They are big friends and good guys and I like them so much.

"The confidence levels are good and I think the fact that we had some success last season was also important to relax some personalities.

Liverpools Mohamed Salah will provide blistering pace on the wings.

Arsenal splashed out £52m on striker Alexandre Lacazette.

Down the road at Manchester City, Pep Guardiola appears to have completed his summer spending after paying £219m to sign Bernardo Silva, Ederson, Kyle Walker, Benjamin Mendy, Danilo and Douglas Luiz.

Nobody starts the season under greater pressure than Guardiola after last season's failure to deliver a trophy or sustain a strong challenge in Europe. Manchester City have spent £219m improving their squad this summer.

Meanwhile, Chelsea boss Antonio Conte fired the first verbal volley this week when he declared the champions' closest rival last term does not operate under the same pressure as the other hopefuls.

The Italian said: "For Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United and maybe Liverpool, it is a tragedy if they don't win the title.

"For Tottenham, it is not a tragedy if they don't win or arrive in the Champions League. You must understand the status and expectations of the team.".

Harry Kane will be looking to build on his Golden Boot-winning campaign.   The best Harry Kane Tottenham goals from this seasons Premier League.

Perhaps that might explain why Spurs, last season's runners-up, are the only Premier League club still to make a single signing this summer. Many view that inactivity as a lack of ambition and a failure to build on last season's achievements.

But manager Mauricio Pochettino has faith in his squad and is confident they can make an even stronger challenge, despite their temporary move to Wembley.

Meanwhile, Arsene Wenger continues to call all the shots at Arsenal despite his lowest finish in 21 years in charge.

Wayne Rooney made a sensational return to Everton this summer.   Wayne Rooney scores his second pre-season goal for Everton against Genk.

A flying start is essential for Wenger if he is to avoid the kind of fan unrest which has blighted the Emirates in recent years.

Yet no one faces a more daunting start to the season than Everton, who have already had to contend with a Europa League qualifier — and face Manchester City, Chelsea, Spurs and Manchester United among their first Premier League fixtures.

It is not inconceivable they could find themselves bottom of the table by mid-September. Wayne Rooney or not, it is going to be a testing few weeks for their boss Ronald Koeman.

Chelsea.

DESPITE the arrival of Alvaro Morata, Tiemoue Bakayoko and Antonio Rudiger, Chelsea need more numbers. That trio are only replacements for Diego Costa, Nemanja Matic — who are both set to leave — and John Terry.

Boss Antonio Conte needs quality competition for his regular starting XI. So cover at wing-back and central midfield is needed, plus pace up front.

Arsenal. ARSENE WENGER broke the club's transfer record by splashing £52million on Alexandre Lacazette. But the Arsenal boss must keep hold of Alexis Sanchez to claim any sort of victory in this window.

If Wenger stays with a 3-4-2-1 line-up, he needs another left wing-back. Monaco winger Thomas Lemar would also be a welcome addition, while Wenger is always in the market for a centre-back - MIKE McGRATH.

JOSE MOURINHO cut a frustrated figure on tour in the States, claiming he is only halfway to getting his four targets.

Romelu Lukaku and Victor Lindelof are in but Mourinho wants a holding midfielder, with 36-year-old Michael Carrick unable to play every game.

Nemanja Matic remains his main target and the club are still working on getting Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic - NEIL CUSTIS.

Tottenham. MAURICIO POCHETTINO is the only top-flight chief not to bring in any new faces — and that must be a concern for some fans.

Kyle Walker left for Manchester City but Poch has otherwise managed to retain the squad which did brilliantly last term.

But they need more depth to the squad, especially if key men like Harry Kane or Dele Alli get crocked. Some wide midfielders would be welcome.

SAY what you like about the mind-boggling £219million City have spent this summer, they bought good players in the required areas. Pace and power have been added at full-back, while Ederson is surely an upgrade on Claudio Bravo.

They would love to get Alexis Sanchez or Kylian Mbappe — but both look like longshots right now, with the top priority another centre-back - MARTIN BLACKBURN.

Liverpool. THE Reds' 'gegenpress' tactics will only intensify with the arrival of speed merchant Mo Salah and attacking left-back Andrew Robertson.

Virgil van Dijk has been Liverpool's No1 target all summer. And the £70million-rated Southampton centre-half is badly needed to patch up last season's leaky defence. Another proven goalscorer would be a big help, too - KEN LAWRENCE.

Everton.

THIS summer has seen the most expensive overhaul in Everton's history, with almost £100million spent. Jordan Pickford, Michael Keane and Davy Klaassen are all important buys, while free transfer Wayne Rooney is the headline act.

Ex-Barcelona striker Sandro Ramirez has also arrived. But the Toffees need a proven scorer to replace Romelu Lukaku, whose physical presence will also be missed - KEN LAWRENCE.

For more infomation >> Premier League transfer window: Who do the top seven need to compete for the title? - Duration: 9:50.

-------------------------------------------

Grande descida do litoral 2017 MUITA MOTO - Duration: 14:08.

For more infomation >> Grande descida do litoral 2017 MUITA MOTO - Duration: 14:08.

-------------------------------------------

How do your teachers inspire you? - Duration: 1:22.

(BRIGHT MUSIC)

My teacher inspires me by giving us different ways to learn,

which makes the learning fun.

They think you're going to do the best,

so you actually want to do the best you can.

Sometimes he'll just come over to me and he'll just start explaining

without even me having to ask and that's just really, really nice.

He supports us, he cheers us on.

If we don't understand, she teaches us again

and she teaches us a new method, which is amazing,

and it's easy to understand.

Teacher inspires me

by the way he challenges us with all different activities.

Matt helped me conquer my fears about the heights.

The school's just really cosy.

Coming from a small school,

there's a really tight-knit community between teachers and students.

And if we are struggling with something,

they give us motivational quotes and things

just to keep us going and to push us to our full potential

and beyond our potential, as one of our teachers likes to state.

My teachers inspire me

through the hard work and dedication that they put into teaching me.

They are so enthusiastic and passionate about teaching

that it inspires me to listen and then to give back to them.

I feel like they really care about us here

and I know that even after school,

we'll be able to come back and have a good relationship with them.

For more infomation >> How do your teachers inspire you? - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Do Nada Ao Nada (2017) - Duration: 4:59.

A Luis Dias Short Film

From Nothing To Nothing

Written and Directed By Luis Dias

Produced By Luis Dias and Felipe Neto

Cinematography By Luis Dias

Edition By Luis Dias

And

For more infomation >> Do Nada Ao Nada (2017) - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

O Fim do Medo - Sadhguru , Eckhart Tolle , Mooji (ative as legendas!) - Duration: 13:16.

For more infomation >> O Fim do Medo - Sadhguru , Eckhart Tolle , Mooji (ative as legendas!) - Duration: 13:16.

-------------------------------------------

Do goals count as points in Emirates Cup, and what TV channel is Arsenal's yearly tournament on? - Duration: 2:52.

Do goals count as points in Emirates Cup, and what TV channel is Arsenal's yearly tournament on?

AFTER a year hiatus, the Emirates Cup is back this weekend. And unlike other pre-season friendly tournaments, goals=points.

The Gunners will hope they can hang onto star man Alexis Sanchez despite rumours of a move to PSG. Do goals count as points in the Emirates Cup?.

The short answer is yes. According to the Arsenal website, the competition rewards attacking play, with teams being awarded one point for each goal they score.

A statement on the Gunners website reads: "Teams will be awarded three points for a win and one point for a draw. The competition also rewards attacking play, with teams being awarded one point for each goal they score.

"In addition, shots on target will be taken into account and will be used to decide the tournament winners if teams are level on points and goal difference, with the winning team being presented with the Emirates Cup trophy after the second match on Sunday, July 30.

Arsenals infamous mascot, Gunnersaurus. What are the Emirates Cup fixtures?. Saturday July 29th – RB Leipzig vs Sevilla FC (2pm), Arsenal vs SL Benfica (4. 20pm). Sunday July 30th – RB Leipzig vs SL Benfica (2pm), Arsenal vs Sevilla FC (4. 20pm).

RB Leipzigs danger man Timo Werner starring for Germany in the Confederations Cup. What TV channel is it on?.

The Emirates cup will be played on free-to-air channel Quest, available on Freeview channel 37, Sky 144 and Virgin Media 172.   New Arsenal man Alexandre Lacazette shows his scoring prowess in training.

For more infomation >> Do goals count as points in Emirates Cup, and what TV channel is Arsenal's yearly tournament on? - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to clean brushes and combs. - Duration: 4:29.

Welcome to the "Uporządkowana" channel, today I want to show you

how to clean your hair brushes and combs

Welcome

So that's how they look before cleaning

What we will need is a stick skewers

optionally pencil or pen

or if you have a comb

with a spike on the side it's a good thing too

the point is that we need

something that will help us to pull up all the hair in a brush

to make it easier for us

to remove all of them

I wanted to thank my friend for borrowing me

This wooden brush

I borrowed it specifically for this film

because I do not have or use that kind of brushes

I have only plastic ones

You have to put a completely different care

to the wooden brush

than a plastic one, so thank you

very much

This kind of cleaning

I do once a week

For example, if you have problems

with your scalp, you have dandruff or some

little scraches

you should clean it

more often, so any kind of bacteria

wouldn't be spread

all over your head

and preferably after each

brush use

you should immediately remove the hairs

that left on it

Another thing to do

is to pour hot water

to the sink

or bowl, here i'm adding a mild shampoo for children

but you can add any other shampoo

that you have at home

It is a very good way to use

shampoos that

you didn't like, or wasn't good

for your hair type

It's a very good way

to use things that you wanted to throw away

this way, you can quickly use them

As you can see with plastic brushes

you have no problem, because

you can soak them in the hot water with shampoo

for about five minutes

However, if it comes to the wood ones

it is known that timber can not have

prolonged contact with water

thats why it's better not to soak them in water

because it would simply swell

we do not want to destroy the brush

And what we do, brush

toothbrush, nailbrush

or even a brush "Iron shaped"

The point is simply to just get

to these deeper layers

of bristles to remove

all the dirt

Now we comb each side, we are trying to

do it very precisely

With plastic one we do exactly the same thing

but it goes much faster, since there is not

so much bristles

it's just much easier to clean it up

In this way you can clean all kind of accessories

for hair, pins, bands

everything you use

And the last thing of what I always do

is to spray these elements

with hydrogen peroxide to disinfect it

As for the wooden brush

after cleaning it, you can

spread a little

baby oil

optionally olive oil

It's a small impregnation of wood

For more infomation >> How to clean brushes and combs. - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

My Cousins Do My Makeup (Filipinas, Bisaya) - Duration: 4:57.

We're gonna speak Bisaya

Alright, put some makeup on me!

Here!

Where do I put this, Ate?

You choose! Where do you wanna put it?

THIS FACE!

I know what to do!

Here?

Yes

Is that eyeliner? Gonna close my eyes then.

I...

I know exactly what to do

Do you know how to do eyeliner?

Yes

That scared me! Korean!

Ate's dad.

My dad's korean?

Yeah?

No, he isn't!

Woah

Is this right, ate?

Yeah, that's alright!

What about this eye?

Done.

Done!?

It doesn't matter.

HEY!

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO HER?

Well, she said she wanted to be tan.

This one!

What is this, te?

Concealer - for eyebags

Oh...

Don't I have eyebags?

Not really!

Not really?? :D

Where do I put this? (blusher)

You choose!

Oh, on my forehead

Show it to the camera! The lipstick.

Oh, no! The camera!

EYES!

There

What is this?

Ouch!

What is this for, Te?

The eyes.

Am I pretty yet?

You're like a ghost

*not sure what she's saying here but I'm respoding "yes" lol*

Now Ate really looks like a ghost!

Haven't you guys put some on here!?

We missed her neck!

You're gonna contour my neck?

What is this for, Te?

Eyebrows!

Vanessa already did my eyebrows tho

Don't you think they're done?

They're not done!

My eyebrows are not done!

Neck!

Neeeck

Because you gotta blend in that..

Whatever is on my face right now

(Highlighter) is it very sparkly?

Show this to your boyfriend, ate, okay?

Yes xD

You look like a ghost!

This one, ate, what is this?

Also eyeliner.

Vanessa: Done!

Angel Mae: I'm not done yet!

You're not done yet?

Come here, te!

Bring it!

That's supposed to go here!

Can you open this, ate Maria?

Ate's face has so many things on now!

Did you put lipstick on my cheek?

Oops! Haha some of it got on ate's nose!

Should I wear this out when I'm gonna see my boyfriend?

All: Yes.

Show this to my mom, okay?

Your mom?

No, don't, just show it to your boyfriend!

Angel Mae: But why? Won't she get beaten up?

Angel: Oh my god, no!

They're boyfriend and girlfriend.

... Get beaten up :0

Oh, this is wrong!

If I'm going out in the evening, can you guys do my makeup?

All: Yes.

Then bring makeup!

This one?

Mouth

Am I done yet?

Not even close!

Not even close???

Done! Done! Put it on here, Mae!

Huh?

Here on the nose!

Here!?

Here! Right, done, the other side!

Done! Done! Done!

Done!

You have so much makeup on, te!

Am I beautiful now?

Angel Mae: Yeah

Are you sure?

Angel Mae: Yes.

It's okay for me to go on a date with my boyfriend looking like this?

Angel Mae: Yes.

Are you sure?

Angel Mae: Yes.

Your boyfriend's gonna be like

OOH WHAT A BEAUTY

Some of it got on her teeth!

Am I done now?

Not yet!

Not yet??

This is taking a really long time, huh?

So? Is it tiring?

Yes

She looks like a vamp!

I think it's pretty!

Am I done now?

Done!

Beautiful

Am I beautiful?

All: YES

So, now I'm ready to go see my boyfriend!

Yes!

Let's go to Denmark!

We can facetime

YEAHH

Cause I'm really pretty, right?

YEAHHH

Aren't you done yet?

Say bye!

For more infomation >> My Cousins Do My Makeup (Filipinas, Bisaya) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Caminho do Sal (Trajeto COMPLETO!) - Duration: 17:07.

For more infomation >> Caminho do Sal (Trajeto COMPLETO!) - Duration: 17:07.

-------------------------------------------

Montanha Russa MANTA do Sea World ORLANDO: percurso completo! POV - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Montanha Russa MANTA do Sea World ORLANDO: percurso completo! POV - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Jose Mourinho angry with Man Utd owners for trying to do transfers 'on the cheap' | The Red Devils - Duration: 2:09.

Jose Mourinho angry with Man Utd owners for trying to do transfers 'on the cheap'

  Manchester United have already spent over £100million on Romelu Lukaku and Victor Lindelof this summer from Everton and Benfica respectively. United have invested quite heavily in comparison to some of their rivals.

Jose Mourinho is still hoping to get some more fresh faces through the door before the new Premier League campaign kicks off in two weeks' time. But all is not well on the transfer front for Mourinho it seems.

The Mirror on Sunday claim Mourinho is frustrated and feels the Glazers are 'penny pinching'.   The Mirror say the Portuguese tactician feels angered at the slow process over some of the deals.

United have been on negotiations to sign Nemanja Matic and Ivan Perisic from Chelsea and Inter Milan, but they have been unable to make further progress. The report adds the Glazers are urging Mourinho to be patient.

  When asked whether Perisic could join United, Inter manager Luciano Spalletti said: "There has been no more significant contact in the last few weeks. "So for me the ­conversation is over.

"The more days that go by, the more difficult it becomes for us to replace him and, therefore, I would strongly ­oppose his departure.".

For more infomation >> Jose Mourinho angry with Man Utd owners for trying to do transfers 'on the cheap' | The Red Devils - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

GRUPO DA MELHOR IDADE DE ARARAQUARA - BAILE DO VERMELHO E BRANCO - 18/05/2007. - Duration: 30:09.

For more infomation >> GRUPO DA MELHOR IDADE DE ARARAQUARA - BAILE DO VERMELHO E BRANCO - 18/05/2007. - Duration: 30:09.

-------------------------------------------

【불야성OST】Klang – I Do - Duration: 3:51.

I do ! I do !

I know I'm a believer

I know I'll make it now its true

Wanna be like you

You know you're like a fever

You know you're like a beat its true

Wanna be like you

Always keep it going

No way that I'll be stuck behind

Never ever no

Always I know you're growing

No way that I won't be alright

Do I know that I'll be ok ?

I do ! I do !

Maybe I am doing fine

It's my storyline

I'll stop looking at the things I had before

I'll be banging on the door

No tears anymore

I believe, That I can be, A better me

I do ! I do !

Always keep on standing

No way that I'm one of the crowd

Never ever no

Always I'm burning brighter

No way that you will get me down

Do I know that I'll be ok ?

I do ! I do !

Maybe I am doing fine

It's my storyline

I'll stop looking at the things I had before

I'll be banging on the door

No tears anymore

I believe, That I can be, A better me

Don't cry, why you looking sad

Don't cry, it's all in your head

Remember who you wanna be

Just shout it out you gotta see

It's me oh, I do Hum

Maybe you are sorry now

It won't get me down

Cause I know that I am stronger than before

I'll be banging on the door

No tears anymore

I can be, A better me, today

Maybe I am doing fine

It's my storyline

I'll stop looking at the things I had before

I'll be banging on the door

No tears anymore

I believe, That I can be, A better me

I do ! I do !

I do ! I do !

For more infomation >> 【불야성OST】Klang – I Do - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Praia do Farol Velho em Lançante - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Praia do Farol Velho em Lançante - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

EXPERT: Parents need to do homework before Back to School Tax Free Weekend - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> EXPERT: Parents need to do homework before Back to School Tax Free Weekend - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

How Would A Deaf Person Do A Podcast? - Duration: 3:19.

(marker scratching)

(electronic video game chime)

Hello there, so let's talk about podcasts.

So recently, I've been involved in two podcasts.

One with my friend Dominick

and one with, I forget the name, but the guy's name is Russell

and we were talking about Patreon and stuff.

So people might be wondering "Well if you're deaf,

if you can't hear very well,

how do you do podcasts because it's audio?"

Let's tell you how.

So obviously I talk a lot, right?

I spend about 80% of my life using oral communication

because I'm with people who use oral communication

most of my life, okay maybe more like 90% but...

Most of the time I'm using oral communication.

That and I was mainstreamed

so that's just what I was used to, or what I am used to.

So when somebody asks me if I want to be involved

in a podcast they even of course go,

"So how we gonna do this, like, do I just call you?"

And I'm like, "Well, we're not going

to be able to do this the normal way.

It's just not going to work out that way.

So we're going to do it about 50% the normal way."

So now that I think about it

I've been involved in four podcasts,

one that I've done actually in person

and three I've done over the internet.

So the one that I did with my friends in person,

we just kind of did it the same way

that we would have a normal conversation.

Since I was right there with them, face to face,

and I had headphones on, it was easier to understand them,

if I didn't understand them we would just,

you know, work it out, and a person beside me had,

their whole transcript

so I could just follow along with whatever they were saying,

you know, just reading off their iPad.

Now when it comes to doing a podcast over the internet

like the last few that I've done

and the most recent one that just went up.

We go on Skype or whatever the person who is recording

the podcast prefers to record on

and I have them type their questions

and I will just say the answer out loud.

This is also how I do interviews in general, so...

So usually what happens is the person will probably ask

the question out loud and then they'll be quiet

and then they'll write the question down

and then once that's sent to me,

then I will say the answer out loud.

And what happens is, in post they just edit

that all together, it's actually pretty simple,

or they may have already recorded their questions

ahead of time and then I'm just the one

that's on the recording,

or I record first and then later

right before they go in to post

they'll record on their own time.

So it's actually pretty simple.

A lot of people think that it's difficult

and it really isn't as long as everybody

is willing to meet half way.

No faking involved just a little bit of work.

It's the same with how I collaborate with hearing YouTubers

and I do have a video on that.

So if you don't know how I do that yet,

watch the video, there's going to be a card right here.

So, yeah, there's that.

Hope ya'll learned something new today.

And if you want to follow me on all of my social media

links to that will be down below.

If you want to help support my content

you can do so by being a monthly patron on Patreon

or leave tips on Ko-fi, both links will be down below.

I upload every Mondays and Thursdays

and I will see you later, bye.

For more infomation >> How Would A Deaf Person Do A Podcast? - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Five things you mustn't do in Britain! - Duration: 4:43.

Hey, guys!

Welcome back to another video for the British Council's LearnEnglish Teens website and

their YouTube channel.

In today's video I wanted to talk to you about the five things I personally think you

mustn't do when you're visiting the UK.

Now, I know there's a lot of information on the internet about things you must do or

things you must see, but I think it's equally important to be aware of things that you shouldn't

do whilst you're here, because these can help to keep you safe and help you to have

a great time.

My first tip is not to look left before you cross the road, and that is because in Britain

we actually drive on the left-hand side of the road and not on the right-hand side, like

practically everyone else in the world does.

So, that means that traffic comes from your right-hand side.

So, before you cross the road, remember you need to look right, left and then right again.

Repeat it to me … You got it, perfect!

The second thing you mustn't do is believe the weather forecast in Britain because the

weather is so variable and it changes all the time.

Now, my advice to you would be to bring clothes that you can layer, so, you know, have a vest,

have a long-sleeved top, short-sleeved tops, jumpers, a raincoat, because, honestly, you

can experience all the seasons in Britain within a week of staying here.

One day can be very hot and sunny and the next can be the complete opposite, especially

if you're visiting London.

Take my word on it – I've lived here for twenty years!

So layers are definitely key.

When it's hot you can take a few layers off.

And also don't forget an umbrella because you really don't know when it's going

to rain here.

You really don't.

Tip number three is don't stop in the middle of a very busy pavement to take photos.

Now, I know that when you're surrounded by really cool architecture or famous monuments,

you wanna be snapping, snapping, snapping and taking loads of pictures.

But please don't stop in the middle of a very busy street, because people will get

annoyed at you and some people are mean.

It's the truth.

Some people are mean – they'll push you out of the way or they'll 'tut' at you

or tell you to move out of the way.

So, to avoid all of that, just try and take a picture from the side of the street or from

an angle or a road that looks less busy, especially if you're visiting London.

In the centre of London there are a lot of people who work around there, a lot of people

who walk at a very fast pace and are always off to business meetings and all that kind

of stuff, so just try to avoid blocking the street.

Tip number four is not to confuse England with the whole of the UK.

When I was living in Italy last year, quite a lot of people referred to the UK or Britain

as just 'England', and it's not the case because the UK is made up of four countries:

Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland.

So Edinburgh and Cardiff are not English cities.

In fact, Edinburgh is in Scotland and Cardiff is in Wales.

And, on top of that, just bear in mind that not everyone you're going to meet is going

to be English or even Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish.

Britain is a very multicultural country and there are people from all over the world who

call this their home, so you need to just be aware that people are very proud of their

roots and their heritage and not everyone would consider themselves English, like myself.

I would consider myself to be British.

So, British is a safe bet if you're not sure where someone's from.

And tip number five is probably one of the most important things you need to know before

you visit Britain, and that is never ignore a queue.

Queuing is one of the most important social values in British culture.

People really don't like it when you jump a queue or you ignore one.

The only exception to this, I would say, is that if you're in London and you're queuing

for a bus during rush hours then you can skip the queue, but otherwise, if you're at the

airport, you're at the cinema, you're at the restaurant, you're queueing outside

a museum … you need to make sure that you remain in that queue because people get very

touchy about it and we are very systematic in Britain.

We like neat queues to be formed.

So, just remember that and you will have no problem.

So, these are just my five tips of things I think you should avoid when visiting Britain.

Let me know in the comments below if you are visiting Britain and if these tips have been

helpful.

And also, comment below and let me know the five things you mustn't do when visiting

your country.

I hope you've enjoyed and have a lovely day.

I will see you in the next video.

Cheerio!

For more infomation >> Five things you mustn't do in Britain! - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

O Idiota do meu vizinho #1 - Duration: 1:24.

Bonnie Chan presents

The idiot of my neighbor

daughter!!!

Hurry up!!!

Or will miss the flight

I finally completed my 16 years

And today I will move....

To Paris

To live with my father.

Arriving at Paris airport

Where is he?

I surprised you so much with a hug?

*Thought* This voice...

Dad????

Myself, who else would it be?

My God!!! How you have changed!

It is true....

Well ... let's go?

Let's go!!

To be continued??

subscribe my channel Leave a Reply Share Of a like To continue!

That way I'll know what they want!

For more infomation >> O Idiota do meu vizinho #1 - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

ReachOut Parents: Is your teenager unsure of what to do next? - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> ReachOut Parents: Is your teenager unsure of what to do next? - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Delta kossel Pulley Recensione - Review sub EN - What others do not tell you - Duration: 23:02.

Hi guys, today a review on my new delta printer

it is a Kossel mini ... pulley version

that It was kindly donated by gearbest

and .. they also gave me the alluminium hotbed

and a ABS spool by sunlu

because I not have 1.75 filaments ... all my filaments are by 3mm

and kindly gave me a spool

in the kit there is already a spool of plastic

in this box that I use to protect filament from humidity

temporarily

there is a PLA filament

that you find into the kit ... one kg

with the default filament holder

let's start with the review ..

let's look at the main features

an analysis of printed pieces

and to the end .. the considerations

good viewing

For unboxing nothing to say

many pieces ... good packaging

the list of pieces you can found on gearbest

and nothing .. we continue with more interesting things

the extruder into kit

is a clone of E3D v6 lite

practice .. is the version

with the inner ptfe tube .. which goes directly to the nozzle

here the electronics

with 5 drivers

for the printer you use only 4

the fifth is for future expansion

it is good that it is already present

it can also serve as backup

here we have the cooling heat sink for attack on drivers

the electronics seem have good finished

the firmware that you see here .. is the 1.1.0 version by Marlin

you can found it on Anycubic google drive

the link, you can found on page of this printer on Gearbest

with printer you receive a sdcard

with some software and the old firmware

I suggest you to install new version

because the old version has defects in the display

sometimes it block ... makes strange characters on the coordinates

work good for printing objects

but have this display error and it is slow when report the data

exemple ... the layer change is report after half of layer already start

well ... let's look at the prints

here I have my test pieces for calibration

I made this for delta

you find the link in description

the others pieces, you can found on thingiverse

this is the calibration cube that find into sdcard

very smooth to the touch

2 others calibration cube

printed with Z on bed

speed 50mm/s

there is a little ghost effect

is more visual than tactile

empty stamps

not infill

this line is 2mm deep

it print 2mm over the air

this is the reason why you are a bit deformed

here I print .... a Groot

reduced at 70%

the print seem very good

really smooth

here Einstain

and here ..

this is a problem ... a little of supports

printed without supports

and .. a little .. because the cooling fan not much efficient

here .. the plastic have an edge and it curves upwards

after some round

go out

for people that already print ... is a known problem

if cooling of plastic was more efficient ... the problem disappear

note ... the details

I do not know if I can show you

there is the symbol of the pi

here ... and here

is visible

good for me

here .. Alien head

use the supports

also this ... has reduced at 60%

I do not know if I can show you

I use the reflection to show you the details

very good ... and I like this design

after ... here

the horns

it is ... a good print

really smooth

here another ... Groot

baby Groot

and here ... we have same problem than Einstain

that ..

cooling not much efficient

for speed print

and here .. I intervened

and slow down by 40% the speed

them

stop the problem and return to print good

this .. is my keyrings

only to see ... if print good the islands

yes .. good

them .. this

my cup dispenser

I think I have not uploaded it yet on thingiverse

I will do it

and here ... same problem of cooling piece

here, is where the fan blowing

work good

when print in opposite side .. the problem show up

also in this case

the piece is smooth

and now see this .. compared with same piece print with my 3Drag

this is my support for tablet .. for wall

start from here

them

here

see

there is same ghost effect

but here there is an edge

every change on height

there is an edge ... no smooth

here it is flat

as the angles ... are print fine

however in any case

there is the ghost

which seems to be identical .. to this ... 1, 2, 3

it almost makes me think ... of an Cura problem

of slicing

this is made with my default printer

is ... more rougher

this is smooth

also holes ... here have edge

here are flat

here some imperfection

due to Z layer change

that in my 3drag is slow

instead in this kossel not seem to show

here the same

not edge ... here yes

a small note on speeds of print

I really surprise of the speed

much height of a cartesian printer

from the first comparisons with time

that show me Cura and the time of real print

I can say

is faster than 60-65%

this means that the print time

which is 1/3 less than what Cura shows you

then ... do not overdo it with print speeds

how did I do that I started with 50mm/s

I had the head that went very very fast

with 30mm/s of speed

emm ... a speed at 30 is comparable to 50-55 of cartesian printer

I print good at 40 and 50

I have not tried higher speeds because the head moving very quickly already at 50

now some pictures from some print that show this

we came to the end

what to say ..

we have to consider that this printer is offered at about $190

If you are interested, there is a coupon in the video description

to get a small discount of around $10

The printer works good

print good finished objects

in general

I have nothing to point out, except for a small problem

are the printing measures

which have a small mistake

in my specific case

the error is around 0.75% on Y axes

and .. 1.35 .. 1.36% on X axis

probably is caused by one of these rods

that it is not equal to others rods

now

considering the price of the kit

the error ... is also .. small

you have to consider the use you think of doing of the printer

if for you this little error

is unimportant

because the pieces you do

do not need this precision

then ... it is a good printer

instead of a cartesian

it print much quickly

did not give me any problems

why not!

if you print objects ... that need precision ..

I suggest you think of a cartesian version

on gearbest

there are various cartesian version

Anycubic itself does different versions of cartesian

around same price of this

you have to evaluate your choice

my vote for this printer is

7.5

out of 10

only for this problem on print measures

that because for my use is much important

after this test

I very like delta

I think I'll make some changes

and try to correct printing measures

if you are interested .. subscribe to channel for future video

for now is all ... thanks to gearbest for the present

see you next video

bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét