Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily Music Jun 30 2017

'Lochspell Dusk' is a cinematic Fantasy Soundtrack I've composed for a full symphony orchestra.

This is the exposé over the main theme. The melody for this part is played by a large cello section.

The melody carries over to the violin section for this secondary theme, to create a contrast and a clearer division between part A & B.

Here we are leaving the key of C for a moment, playing an Ab chord followed by a Bb, but then leading back to C again. This is known as the Mario Cadence.

Here is a new section, that has a very dreamy sound to it. This can be achieved by playing a I-II chord progression, where I remains the bass note throughout the progression.

In this case, that is a C - D/C - C - D/C progression, that uses a higher inversion of the chord for every time it repeats, creating an upwards motion.

Here's a reprise of the main theme.

And now comes the secondary theme again, but in a different light than last time, as I've substituted the C Major chord to a C minor, making this the new Tonic.

Here comes another round of main theme, with added instruments and more power.

Did you notice we are now in C minor, while the two initial main theme rounds were in A minor?

Let's bring even more instruments into the mix

Thank you for listening! Feel free to check out some of my other soundtracks in the same style!

For more infomation >> Fantasy Music | Lochspell Dusk - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Fantasy - Del! Copyright free music for videos! Cool happy dance VJ! - Duration: 3:52.

Fantasy - Del! Copyright free music for videos! This is dance music in happy mood.

For more infomation >> Fantasy - Del! Copyright free music for videos! Cool happy dance VJ! - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Happy Summer Mix 2017 🌱 Best Deep & Tropical Music 🌱 Kygo, Martin Garrix, Ellie Goulding, Stoto - Duration: 1:04:26.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, like, comment and share the mix if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Happy Summer Mix 2017 🌱 Best Deep & Tropical Music 🌱 Kygo, Martin Garrix, Ellie Goulding, Stoto - Duration: 1:04:26.

-------------------------------------------

★ Nightcore - Outbreak | Feint Ft Mylk | Best Nightcore 2017 | Live Stream | Sugu Music ★ - Duration: 3:36.

outbreak

feint Ft mylk

Nightcore Live

Sugu Music

For more infomation >> ★ Nightcore - Outbreak | Feint Ft Mylk | Best Nightcore 2017 | Live Stream | Sugu Music ★ - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Fairy Tail - Main Theme Music Box Cover - Duration: 1:20.

Thank you for watching my Fairy Tail - Main Theme Music Box Cover.

You can download Fairy Tail - Main Theme Music Box Cover MP3 from my site, link in the description

If you want to see more Fairy Tail - Main Theme Covers and other Anime Music Box Covers, feel free to subscribe!

I hope you like my Fairy Tail - Main Theme Cover.

Any way I could improve this Fairy Tail - Main Theme Music Box Cover? Let me know in the comments.

For more infomation >> Fairy Tail - Main Theme Music Box Cover - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Celtic Irish Epic Music - Heroes Never Die - Duration: 3:03.

Celtic irish epic music - Heroes Never Die

For more infomation >> Celtic Irish Epic Music - Heroes Never Die - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

[VIETSUB][BẬT CC] V Live IM YOUNGMIN (Brand New Music) cut Part.2 - Duration: 13:12.

For more infomation >> [VIETSUB][BẬT CC] V Live IM YOUNGMIN (Brand New Music) cut Part.2 - Duration: 13:12.

-------------------------------------------

[SSF2 Beta] 5 Stage Music Tracks I Think Will Be Added to SSF2 Beta (Turn on CC) - Duration: 11:23.

Unfounded Revenge / Smashing Song of Praise - Mother 3 (SSBB Remix) - Stage: Saturn Valley

One of the most well-known songs from Mother 3, Unfounded Revenge is a perfect fit for Saturn Valley

It's energetic, while being lighthearted, and is just a fun song, 3 traits it shares with "Hi! Hi! Hi!", which already plays on Saturn Valley.

Of the 3 Earthbound stages, Unfounded Revenge probably fits Saturn Valley the best, though you can make a case for Fourside. Obviously, it doesn't really fit on Devil's Machine

Green Greens (Version 2) - Kirby's Dream Land (SSB4 Remix) - Stage: Dreamland 64

For Dreamland 64, it was a toss up between this and Fountain of Dreams. Green Greens, to me, is more realistic, but everybody loves Fountain of Dreams, so the devs adding it would make sense.

Ultimately, however, I went with Green Greens since, as I said, it's more realistic, fitting with the vibrant nature atmosphere and it's faster paced than the beautiful Fountain of Dreams, which fit the stage of the same name best.

Many other Kirby songs can fit here, as well, such as Butter Building, Gourmet Race, VS. (Masked) Dedede, Ice Cream Island, and even 02 if remixed.

Gift - Game & Watch Gallery 3 - Stage: Flat Zone X

You expected Flat Zone (Melee), but it was me, Dio, I mean Gift!

Yeah, Flat Zone (Melee) is the more realistic choice, but for something a little different, Gift (as well as many others from the Game & Watch Gallery series) are viable options for remixes.

Gift is another light song, but it has decent pacing, like the type of thing you would see on a route in an early Pokemon game, perhaps, fitting well in Smash Bros. and Flat Zone.

The only problem with Gift is that it loops very quickly, but otherwise, it would be a great choice.

PAC-MAN'S PARK / BLOCK PLAZA - Pac-Mania (SSB4 remix) - Stage: Pac-Maze

Obvious is obvious, this high energy remix from Sm4sh would be perfect in SSF2, and since the "Pac-Man's Theme" remix is a dance tune like "PAC-MAN (Club Mix)", this song is most likely song from all of Pac-Man, and probably the most likely on the list.

With Mila's Divine Protection - Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Stage: Castle Siege

A favorite from it's Brawl remix, With Mila's Divine Protection is a beautiful song that's fast-paced and yet pretty at the same time, a perfect representative from Fire Emblem

What's playing right now is the version from Fire Emblem Echoes because 1) It just came out and 2) I feel it fits a castle more than the original or Brawl remix, though I prefer the Brawl remix.

While we're here, might as well put a few honorable mentions that weren't chosen, probably because the stage they'd go on has 2 songs already/will soon: Battle! Gym Leader - Pokemon OR/AS - Stage: Pokemon Colosseum Darkness of Fear - Castlevania Judgement - Stage: Dracula's Castle Rooftop Run (Modern) - Sonic Generations - Stage: Sky Sanctuary Zone Enter Bowser Jr.! - Super Mario Galaxy - Stage: Galaxy Tours Tetris Type: A - Tetris - Stage: Nintendo 3DS

Well, this will conclude the video. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next video!

For more infomation >> [SSF2 Beta] 5 Stage Music Tracks I Think Will Be Added to SSF2 Beta (Turn on CC) - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

REACTION | Pop Girls - Bad Boy [Official Music Video] - Duration: 5:54.

Hi guys all right? I am as you know Luckas

We are here for another video diary reaction that everyone knows

And today we will do again Pinoy-pop, the last of Pinoy-pop

By the time I was recording this video had not done so successfully, clear

it was the first time I did pinoy-pop but I hope that in time the Philippines staff

I can come here too, much like the Filipino, and I would reach there too

Filipinos, come come come

first of all do not forget to sign up for the channel to get a thousand subscribers and logo

and do not forget to follow me on instagram and add me on my official facebook for us also talk

I want to meet all of you who follow me here, thank you all

and as I said today is once again pinoy-pop, and this song I had separate

which is the Girls pop group with the song Bad Boy

It is a company Viva Records, and has many good songs

and has Sarah Geronimo which is a solo singer of them there

Philippines I like pretty soon want to make a song of it here. Good

without further ado, let's see this song I'm looking forward and waiting

It was a time I wanted to react here for you, so come and have one two three.

already begins right

gives play and starts

and many girl groups of Pinoy-pop

But let's paint the hair blonde too, we do like me please

I do not know if it's still new

for them, innovation is no longer think they are now betting more right

because it consumes a lot of out right. K-pop

so also is the most

Inspired right, not copied, inspired

they are beautiful

and the music is always danceable pop so

I plan to go to Manila

soon may be, already. Next year. anything can happen right people

and if you're Filipino, from where, I hope we meet soon

Here in Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines ... or perhaps in another country

from what I understand they have the bad boy and they are creating it

something so right

Always with wonderful hair, enough hair love

They are creating the perfect boy

I love the mv scenario of Asian music, it is always colorful

I quite like Asia is always very colorful things

and it is different because everyone just watches American music and ...

nothing against but I quite like

we must always innovate right people

and not because you do not understand the language that will let you know, most

Here in Brazil we speak Portuguese, most enjoy listening to music in English but can not speak English

if so listen to music only in their own country right

Reminds me know what? Mrmr of Girls' Generation that they do boy

but the story has nothing to do and the mv does not focus so much on the dance

like that, I really liked it, Pinoy-pop is

It has the ability to grow but I think they do not have as much production

as I do not know, the V-pop and the Thai-pop at the time

and K-pop that is above the two yet.

thank you for you who attended this far, I hope you enjoyed

if you have a Filipino friend shares with it because it will be

very important to me, if you liked not forget to like, comment, share

to enroll in the channel, follow me on instagram and add on facebook

and we ve if the next video. Goodbye!

For more infomation >> REACTION | Pop Girls - Bad Boy [Official Music Video] - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

[ENGSUB] EXID - Up&Down : MBC Show Music Core | 141206 - Duration: 2:20.

Up and down, up up and down, up and down, up up and down

Up and down, up up and down, up

Up and down, up up and down, up and down, up up and down

Up and down, up up and down, down

I don't know, your eyes pretend to be innocent

You put me up and then bring me down

Then I feel loco oh oh

You drive me crazy like being forced to ride a

roller co coaster Su such a monster

(HEY BABY BOY)

Stop spinning me around and around

(HEY BABY BOY)

Stop being so risky

Stop touching me,

stop vaguely touching me

(You you why why you you why why)

Up and down, up up and down

I keep shaking up and down

Why don't u know

don't u know don't u know

Clearly show me your heart

Why don't u know

don't u know don't u know yeah ey

Your words, your face, they confuse me

You leave traces (shake shake shake shake)

Pretending it's not there, pretending you don't know,

playing games with me

You flirt with me (shake shake shake shake)

(HEY BABY BOY)

Stop spinning me around and around

(HEY BABY BOY)

Stop being so risky

Stop touching me,

stop vaguely touching me

(You you why why you you why why)

Up and down, up up and down

I keep shaking up and down

Why don't u know

don't u know don't u know

Clearly show me your heart

Why don't u know

don't u know don't u know yeah ey

Up and down, up up and down, up and down, up up and down

Up and down, up up and down

For more infomation >> [ENGSUB] EXID - Up&Down : MBC Show Music Core | 141206 - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Realms - Hinkik & A Himitsu! Copyright free music for videos! Dramatic electronic! - Duration: 3:43.

Realms - Hinkik & A Himitsu! Copyright free music for videos! This is electronic music in dramatic mood.

For more infomation >> Realms - Hinkik & A Himitsu! Copyright free music for videos! Dramatic electronic! - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Reaction of the girl when the first time listen to Kpop music!!! - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Reaction of the girl when the first time listen to Kpop music!!! - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Elektronomia - Energy | Âm thanh không bản quyền | Sound Music | SM - Duration: 3:29.

No copyright sounds

For more infomation >> Elektronomia - Energy | Âm thanh không bản quyền | Sound Music | SM - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Music video: "Granite" - cinematic music - music entertainment - Duration: 2:46.

Wish you happy music. If you feel good then please subscribe to us offline

For more infomation >> Music video: "Granite" - cinematic music - music entertainment - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

ASAP Rocky- LVL [Music Video] Ft.FLCL .snippet - Duration: 1:09.

ふわふわのかわいい

できるだけ速くに

ミスターピストルポッパーflackoロックされて読み込ま

人生は雌犬と彼女は猫ポップ(なぜ知っている) '私は彼女を開いて(いいえ)

ファックあなたが促進している '(ア)

そうです、あなたはあなたが怒りを浮かべていると主張します、あなたはオークランドの住人のように

私は乗って街niggas屋根のバックです あなたは新しいスワッグにあなたを紹介します あなたは黒人があまりにも速く爆破したと言う

ファック私はこのすべての新しいお尻とするために提起された

ファック私はこのすべての新しい現金 千ドルの引き出し、私のボールを保持するためにたわごと 私が今やっていることは、私の宝石がたるむ

熱くなりましたが、ジュースバック、あなたのポップコーンを入手

ジューススナック、それは映画のダチ、新しいキャストと、

For more infomation >> ASAP Rocky- LVL [Music Video] Ft.FLCL .snippet - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Dustinfool - CARE (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:38.

DFOOL

I do not do what you want me to

I do not say what you tell me to

I do not care if you feel some way

I do not care about what you have to say

I do not do what you want me to

I do not say what you tell me to

I do not care if you feel some way

I do not care about what you have to say

Been doing my thing since about '96

Get off of me

Know I stay fly, you can tell by the fit

Look at me

Do what I want, so you can't tell me nothing

I'm doing me

I'm seeing right through you, I know what you want

Ain't fooling me

Hold up

Whoo!

Getting to the point like an ending sentence

Fill up my cup and I do what I want

Getting to the money like a running villain

Dutty keep on going like a run on sentence

Stay up on the beat and y'all are off of it

On your girl's screen, and that's often

Want me for a feat, that'll cost you

You've been rolling around with who?

You really think that they're cool?

They ain't got nothing on Fool

Nothing they're saying is on my level

Nothing they're doing is valuable

I do not do what you want me to

I do not say what you tell me to

I do not care if you feel some way

I do not care about what you have to say

I do not do what you want me to

I do not say what you tell me to

I do not care if you feel some way

I do not care about what you have to say

What they want

Doesn't even matter now

Cause I'm on

Dutty

I don't even care what they're on now

Better be my song if it's on loud

Too much sauce, finna drown out

Better be my name if you're talking about heat

'Cause when I pull up at functions, it's lit when I speak

I'm gonna need all of y'all to stop it 'cause y'all game is weak

Serve all the beats like it's bone apple tea

I do what I want like I've got major keys

Go back to minor, I'm out of your league

I do not do what you want me to

I do not say what you tell me to

I do not care if you feel some way

I do not care about what you have to say

I do not do what you want me to

I do not say what you tell me to

I do not care if you feel some way

I do not care about what you have to say

DFOOL

For more infomation >> Dustinfool - CARE (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

High Tea, High Tea Party with High Tea Music: Best 2 hours of High Tea Music - Duration: 3:06:37.

Title: High Tea, High Tea Party with High Tea Music: Best 2 hours of High Tea Music

For more infomation >> High Tea, High Tea Party with High Tea Music: Best 2 hours of High Tea Music - Duration: 3:06:37.

-------------------------------------------

Music video: "Enter Blonde" - cinematic music - music entertainment - Duration: 2:28.

Wish you happy music. If you feel good then please subscribe to us offline

Wish you happy music. If you feel good then please subscribe to us offline

For more infomation >> Music video: "Enter Blonde" - cinematic music - music entertainment - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Romantic Saxophone Music Instrumental Playlist: 2017 Session (saxophone instrumental love songs) - Duration: 1:00:26.

Title: Romantic Saxophone Music Instrumental Playlist: 2017 Session (saxophone instrumental love songs)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét