Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily do Sep 1 2017

I don't like your little games

Don't like your tilted stage

The role you made me play

Of the fool, no, I don't like you

I don't like your perfect crime

How you laugh when you lie

You said the gun was mine

Isn't cool, no, I don't like you (oh!)

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time

Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time

I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined

I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me do

I don't like your kingdom keys

They once belonged to me

You asked me for a place to sleep

Locked me out and threw a feast (what?)

The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama

But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma

And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure

Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time

Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time

I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined

I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me do

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

(Look what you made me do)

(Look what you made me do)

(Look what you just made me do)

(Look what you made me do) "I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now."

"Why?"

"Oh, 'cause she's dead!" (ohh!)

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me do

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me do

For more infomation >> Nightcore- Look What You Made Me Do ||Lyrics - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

KSI - Do you even lift? - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> KSI - Do you even lift? - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Quiz: How much do you know about the Swedish Royal Children? - Duration: 1:21.

What do you know about the Royal Family's little ones?

The oldest of the royal grandchildren is princess Estelle.

Question 1. How did Papa Prince Daniel describe his feelings after her birth?

"All over the place"

Question 2. What is the name of Princess Estelle's little brother?

Oscar Carl Olof

Question 3. What is the name of Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia's first child?

Question 4. What did Prince Nicolas do for the most part of his christening?

Cried and yelled

Question 5. On 2015, Princess Leonore went to an audience with a prominent man. Who?

Pope Francis

Question 6. Where in Sweden is the royal christening water picked up?

Question 7. How many grandchildren will the king and queen have in autumn 2017?

6 grandchildren

For more infomation >> Quiz: How much do you know about the Swedish Royal Children? - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

NEFERTARI de MOISÉS 10 mandamientos en REY DAVI y JOSÉ DO EGIPTO - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> NEFERTARI de MOISÉS 10 mandamientos en REY DAVI y JOSÉ DO EGIPTO - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

How To Do Your Eyebrows - Duration: 3:48.

Hi everyone, This is Rupa.

Welcome back to my channel. Today I'm going to show you

all how to do your eyebrows. So if you are a beginner and want to see how to do

eyebrows or how to shape your eyebrows then please keep on watching.

To do your brows first you need is a brow pencil, a brow powder, a brow gel and a concealer.

Also you'll be needing an angled brush, a flat brush and any small blending brush.

Here I'm going to take a brow pencil from BH Cosmetics. I'm just combing my

brow hair in upward direction and at the end of my brow I'm combing them to the

direction where naturally my brow hair go.Then I'm just lining the lower

portion of my brows without making the lines so sharp and making sure to use

very soft stroke of lines. I'm also lining the upper portion of my

brow and also filling in my brows here. For me I don't like very thick eyebrows

cause i feel it doesn't look so good on me. So I like my eyebrow shapes to be

closer to my natural eyebrows.

Also I really like this brow pencil because it is already making my brow

hair sticky enough and it is already staying in place. This is something I

really like about this product. Here I'm using vertical stroke of lines for front

of my brow hair and I'm going very light hand too.

Then I'm brushing the brow hair to blend the product really nicely and making the

brow look as natural as possible. Then I'm taking a brow powder which is close

match with my hair color and taking this angled brush I'm going to place the

powder to places where I feel like I need to fill in. After that I'm taking my

brow gel from BH Cosmetics and placing it on my brow hair. Doing this will make

my stubborn brow hair stay in place. Then I'm taking my concealer and my flat

brush and putting very small amount of product under my brows to define my

brows even more. Also I'm doing this to clean up my brows. Taking my blending

brush from BH Cosmetics I'm going to blend the concealer and make it look

smooth enough.

I'm going to take the same flat brush and going to clean up a little bit at

the arch of my eyebrows cuz I don't like the pointed arch I like it a little bit

round. Here I'm just blending the product. Lastly I'm just combing my brow hair

with the spoolie one more time to blend everything nicely.

That's it

So I hope you guys like my eyebrow tutorial, if you do then give this video

a big thumbs up and also subscribe to my channel.

Follow me at my Facebook and Instagram and don't forget to comment down below for suggestions and also do

let me know what you guys think about this video I would really appreciate that.

Thanks for watching guys I'll see you all in my next one.

Bye

For more infomation >> How To Do Your Eyebrows - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location | pt 2 | I HAVE TO DO NIGHT 2 ALL OVER AGAIN!! - Duration: 18:26.

(Funtime Freddy Jump Scare)

Guys

it didn't save i have to do it all over again on like, on night 2

So

Lets just play again then

i think i'm gonna die lots of times

This is gonna take a long time

Welcome back for another night of intellectual stimulation pivotal career choices and self reflection on past mistakes

we're committed to creating a unique and fulfilling work experience

one part of that commitment is ensuring that you don't get tired of the voice that you're hearing right now

using the keypad below please select a new companion voice for male press 1 for female press 2 for text only press 3 for other options press 4

A

it seems that you had some trouble with the keypad, i see what you were trying to type and i will auto correct it for you, thank you for choosing, Angsty Teen

I DID A

what the heck

Angsty Teen

i already knew that

This is gonna be so hard

This is gonna take a while

Night 2

See i have to do it all over again

[Music] on Night 2

So i'm gonna die lots of times

the elevator stopped, you know the routine, get on now or, whatever

here if you want

So, funny story, a dead body was found in this vent once, okay so not that funny but, its a story

Alright lets go

k

Okay, lets start with your nightly chores, You should check on ballora and make sure she's on her stage but, whatever

What does this do?

Oh balloras there!

Huh, i guess ballora has better things to do, lets zap her, that should be fun

Yeah

[Electrical Shock]

lets check on funtime foxy, make sure he's ready for showtime tomorrow

Yep

Great

Yeah i definitely remember

Great Yeah i definitely remember

i definitely remember this

Great

Great

there seems to have been a problem with the voice synthesizer, default settings have been restored, please proceed through the vent ahead of you to Circus Baby's auditorium

Alright

i feel like this is gonna take 30 minutes, or 20 minutes

Circus Baby had a busy day today, lets check the light and make sure she's in proper working order

Oh Circus Baby, we aren't here to play hide and seek, lets encourage baby to come out of hiding with a controlled shock

i actually like hide and seek, in real life but i don't wanna play hide and seek with an animatronic

[Controlled Shock]

That sounded weird

Lets try another controlled shock

Yeah okay

[Controlled Shock]

There seems to be a power malfunction that is affecting our ability to properly motivate baby, please stand by while i reboot the system, i will be offline momentarily during this process various other systems may be offline as well, such as security doors, vent locks and oxygen, commencing system restart

Yep

She's gonna talk again

Hello

i don't recognize you, you are new, its a strange thing to want to do, to come here, there is a space under the desk, someone before you crafted it into a hiding place and it worked for him, i recommend that you hurry though, you will be safe there, just try not to make eye contact, it will be over soon, they will lose interest,

For more infomation >> Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location | pt 2 | I HAVE TO DO NIGHT 2 ALL OVER AGAIN!! - Duration: 18:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dicas Bienal do Livro 2017 - Com Nathy Monteiro - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> Dicas Bienal do Livro 2017 - Com Nathy Monteiro - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

BTS : Haul (zakupy do szkoły ) * Magdalena * - Duration: 25:05.

For more infomation >> BTS : Haul (zakupy do szkoły ) * Magdalena * - Duration: 25:05.

-------------------------------------------

Why do we call them donuts? - Duration: 4:42.

[RINGING]

Hi.

It's Doug.

Are you a fan of donuts?

Well, I'm standing outside a donut shop near my house.

Look at the size of this.

Isn't that huge?

We got a question about donuts this week

from someone named Connell.

So let's give him a call now.

[RINGING]

Hi, Doug.

Hi, Connell.

I have a question for you.

How did donuts get their name?

That's a great question.

Why do we call donuts donuts?

To be honest, we could have called them anything.

We could have called them schmoop la doops.

Or we could have called them sassenfringles.

Fingal's

But no, we call them donuts.

Why?

Why donut?

What's so interesting about questions

like this is how do you figure out how anything came

to be called what it's called?

To solve this kind of mystery, there's a secret tool--

this thing.

It's awesome.

It's a special kind of book.

It's a kind of dictionary.

Now you might know that a dictionary is a book that

has every word in our language.

And you can look up any word.

And it tells you how to spell it and what that word means.

This thing is a special kind of dictionary.

It's called an etymology dictionary.

Now let me tell you what that means.

I wish it had a better name.

Etymology means the story of a word.

So this doesn't tell you what a word means.

Instead if you look up a word in this book,

it tells you the story of the word.

It tells you why we chose to call the word that word.

So what I can do is I can look up donut

in the etymology dictionary.

And here we get our first clue.

Now you might have seen donut spelled like this--

D-O-N-U-T, right?

That's how a lot of people spell it today.

But donut is sometimes spelled like this,

and this is how it used to be spelled.

Does that give you any clues?

Just by looking at the word, can you

tell where at least part of the word donut comes from?

Now would be a good time to pause

the video if you want to take a guess.

You ready?

Look at the first part of that word, the dough part

of the word doughnut.

You might have heard of dough before.

Donuts are made of dough.

It's the same stuff we use to make bread.

So that's the dough part.

But now what about the second part of that word, nut?

A donut doesn't look like a nut.

What's it got to do with a nut?

It seems like nothing.

But if you look in the etymology dictionary, it tells us.

Donuts weren't always a thing.

They were introduced from the Dutch,

a people who live in Europe, who called them olykoeks.

Now that's Dutch for oil cake.

It's dough that you fry in oil, which makes it become cake.

So you got oil cake.

Now that name didn't catch on for them.

So why would we start calling them donuts?

Well, notice what those original Dutch donuts looked like.

Do you notice how they don't have a hole in them, do they?

There's no hole.

We think of donuts as round with a hole in it.

I mean if it doesn't have that, it's not a donut, right?

But it turns out the hole came later.

You see, instead, donuts used to look like this,

a round glob of dough.

A lot of people thought that the shape of this

looked like a nut, almost like an almond.

So the name became donut because it's

a fried ball of dough that seemed

to be in the shape of a nut.

There you have it, all of this thanks to the special tool,

the etymology dictionary, a book that

tells you the story of a word.

What other words do you think would be interesting to look up

in an etymology dictionary?

Well, if you want to look up any word,

here's an etymology dictionary online

that you can go to-- etymonline.com.

That's all for this week's question.

Thanks, Connell, for asking it.

Now for the next episode, I reached into my question jar.

And I found three questions submitted to me that I'm

thinking about answering.

When this video is done playing, you'll get to vote on one.

You can choose from, "Where does metal come from?"

or "Why isn't Pluto considered a planet anymore?"

or "How high can an airplane go?"

So submit your vote when the video's over.

I want to hear from all of you watching.

There are mysteries all around us.

Stay curious.

And see you next week.

For more infomation >> Why do we call them donuts? - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT TO DO IN VENICE FOR A DAY (PORTUGUESE EN DUTCH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> WHAT TO DO IN VENICE FOR A DAY (PORTUGUESE EN DUTCH SUBTITLES) - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

A TURMINHA DO SULCA VISITA: E.E.B Clovis Goulart - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> A TURMINHA DO SULCA VISITA: E.E.B Clovis Goulart - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

8 Things Guys Do That Girls Secretly Love - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> 8 Things Guys Do That Girls Secretly Love - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Edição Especial Gaaael33(Os Melhores Lances do FIFA no xbox 360) - Duration: 1:56.

The best throws of the FIFA in Xbox 360. Presents !

Gaaael33 special edition

Thank you for watching,sign up for the channel.

For more infomation >> Edição Especial Gaaael33(Os Melhores Lances do FIFA no xbox 360) - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Do you have what it takes? American Idol auditions. - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Do you have what it takes? American Idol auditions. - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

DONT DO DRUGS KIDS - Duration: 1:19.

nuh doesnt bother to clip out this menu

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

{insert cops and guns]

damn son someone jumped OFF DA ROOF

dont hit the other building muster its very constly to manufacturers

bich

oh shioty he go through bad times

OH IT HIM

look away cant trust dis nibba

hes either orgasmnigngenging or genuinely in pain

probably the former

For more infomation >> DONT DO DRUGS KIDS - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Transfer News: Who do your club need on deadline day? Who could they sign? - Duration: 18:41.

Transfer News: Who do your club need on deadline day? Who could they sign?

Express Sport looks at who has done what so far in the summer market, and who is still looking.

  ARSENAL   Who have they signed?   The Gunners smashed their transfer record to recruit France striker Alexandre Lacazette for a reported £52.7million.

They also scored a bargain with the free transfer arrival of Bosnian left-back Sead Kolasinac from Bundesliga side Schalke.   What do they still need?   Arsene Wengers side has had its soft core exposed early in the season.

The Frenchman could do with a tough-tackling midfield destroyer to add some steel, in addition to another defender.

It is believed the Gunners are intent on keeping Alexis Sanchez despite strong interest from Manchester City, but if he did leave, the Chilean would be hard to replace.

  BOURNEMOUTH   Who have they signed?   Striker Jermain Defoe returned to the Cherries after 16 years away following his free transfer from relegated Sunderland, while goalkeeper Asmir Begovic and defender Nathan Ake both joined from champions Chelsea for a combined fee of around £30million.

  What do they still need?   A defender and a midfielder. With captain Simon Francis sidelined through injury for the last two games, the Cherries have looked shaky at the back, particularly against Watford.

Manager Eddie Howe may also look to strengthen the middle of the park having not replaced Jack Wilshere, who was on loan from Arsenal last season.

  BRIGHTON   Who have they signed?   Albion boss Chris Hughton has been busy; breaking the clubs transfer record three times to recruit goalkeeper Mathew Ryan, midfielder Davy Propper and winger Jose Izquierdo.

He has also brought in Chelseas Izzy Brown on loan, Austrian left-back Markus Suttner, young defender Ales Mateju, and midfielders Pascal Gross, Soufyan Ahannach and Mathias Normann.

  What do they still need?   The Seagulls have not scored a league goal yet and, after seeing a move for FC Zurich striker Raphael Dwamena collapse due to a failed medical, they need to add a prolific forward to their attack.

Evertons Oumar Niasse and Cardiffs Kenneth Zohore are reported targets. BURNLEY   Who have they signed?   The Clarets broke their transfer record for striker Chris Wood, who followed defender Charlie Taylor from Leeds.

Midfielder Jack Cork, forward Jon Walters, full-back Phil Bardsley and back-up goalkeeper Adam Legzdins have also arrived at Turf Moor.

  What do they still need?   Manager Sean Dyche completed most of his transfer business early but he may still bring in another striker before the deadline.

  CHELSEA   Who have they signed?   Striker Alvaro Morata joined from Real Madrid for £56million, midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko from Monaco, defender Antonio Rudiger from Roma and ex-Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero moved on a free transfer.

  What do they still need?   With Diego Costa in exile, Nemanja Matic sold to Manchester United, John Terry moving on and Caballero back-up goalkeeper after Asmir Begovics move to Bournemouth, the signings so far have been replacements.

Numerous young players have been allowed to depart on loan or permanently, so head coach Antonio Conte wants numbers as well as quality.

  CRYSTAL PALACE   Who have they signed?   New manager Frank de Boer has recruited fellow Dutchman Jairo Riedewald from Ajax and loaned Timothy Fosu-Mensah from Manchester United to strengthen his defence.

Midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek has also arrived on loan from Chelsea.   What do they still need?   De Boer is keen to bring in a new goalkeeper as he searches for the first league win since his appointment.

The Eagles are also light in attack with a new striker needed to support first-choice frontman Christian Benteke.

  EVERTON   Who have they signed?   Toffees boss Ronald Koeman has brought Wayne Rooney back to his boyhood club, as well as strengthening the spine of his team with goalkeeper Jordan Pickford, defender Michael Keane and creative midfielders Gylfi Sigurdsson and Davy Klaassen.

Striker Sandro Ramirez moved from Malaga, while full-back Cuco Martina was a free transfer from Southampton.

  What do they still need?   Romelu Lukaku scored 25 times in the league last year and his big-money departure has left a void in Evertons attack.

Rooney, Sigurdsson and Klaassen will provide guile and plenty of chances but, with Spaniard Ramirez unproven in England, Koeman could do with an out-and-out goalscorer.

  HUDDERSFIELD   Who have they signed?   Town have made 13 summer signings, including paying club record fees for strikers Laurent Depoitre and Steve Mounie, from Porto and Montpellier respectively, and Manchester City midfielder Aaron Mooy.

Goalkeeper Rob Green is the latest recruit.

  What do they still need?   Head coach David Wagner said he was happy with the balance of his squad and the competition for starting places before Greens arrival so the Terriers are unlikely to be involved in any more late transfer dealings.

  LEICESTER   Who have they signed?   Striker Kelechi Iheanacho joined from Manchester City for around £25million, while central defender Harry Maguire was one of two players to arrive from Hull, along with reserve goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic.

Experienced Spanish midfielder Vicente Iborra was also brought in from Sevilla for just under £13million.

  What do they still need?   Despite Maguires impressive early form, Foxes boss Craig Shakespeare appears keen on adding another centre-half to his ranks and has had offers rejected by West Brom for Northern Ireland international Jonny Evans.

LIVERPOOL   Who have they signed?   Egypt winger Mohamed Salah was the big-money arrival at Anfield this summer, costing around £34million from Serie A club Roma.

Boss Jurgen Klopp has also added Scotland left-back Andy Robertson to his squad from Hull, as well as Chelsea youngster Dominic Solanke.

  What do they still need?   A new central defender is clearly a priority for Klopp, although a move for Southamptons Virgil van Dijk looks to have been scuppered.

With the future of creative Brazilian Philippe Coutinho still in the balance, the Reds have been linked with a move for another attack-minded midfielder, with Monacos Thomas Lemar a possibility.

RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita has agreed to join the club but will not arrive until next summer.   MANCHESTER CITY   Who have they signed?   City have spent more than £200million in the summer window.

Pep Guardiola will hope Ederson can be the ball-playing, shot-stopping goalkeeper he craves while Danilo, Kyle Walker and Benjamin Mendy should address last seasons full-back deficiencies. Bernardo Silva is an exciting young playmaker.

  What do they still need?   A centre-half is clearly on the wish list after having bids rejected for West Broms Jonny Evans.

It hardly seems necessary to add another attacking player but it is widely reported that City are keen to bring in Arsenals Alexis Sanchez.

  MANCHESTER UNITED   Who have they signed?   Jose Mourinho has spent big, securing striker Romelu Lukaku from Everton, tempting midfielder Nemanja Matic from former club Chelsea and signing Sweden defender Victor Lindelof from Benfica.

Last seasons top scorer Zlatan Ibrahimovic has also re-signed.   What do they still need?   Very little.

United have begun the season in impressive style and finally look as though they have a squad which can challenge for the title for the first time since Sir Alex Ferguson left in 2013.

  NEWCASTLE   Who have they signed?   Manager Rafael Benitez has made no secret of his frustration on the transfer front, although he has managed to make six signings.

Striker Joselu, defenders Florian Lejeune and Javier Manquillo and wingers Jacob Murphy and Christian Atsu have arrived on permanent deals, along with Borussia Dortmund loanee Mikel Merino.

  What do they still need?   Benitez would still like to do significant dealings, and ideally wants a goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and a striker.

Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey, Chelsea winger Kenedy and Sampdorias attacking midfielder Dennis Praet have been linked, but the Magpies will probably have to trim their squad first.

          SOUTHAMPTON   Who have they signed?   Gabon international winger Mario Lemina arrived from Juventus for a fee in excess of £15million, and he was followed from Serie A - for a similar fee - by Lazio defender Wesley Hoedt.

Poland Under-21 centre-back Jan Bednarek was also picked up from Lech Poznan for around £5million.   What do they still need?   Ensuring defender Virgil van Dijk remains a Saint could be the trickiest task before the deadline.

However, having failed to score in three out of four games in all competitions - on top of last seasons lack of goals - manager Mauricio Pellegrino could attempt a last-minute deal for a new striker.

  STOKE   Who have they signed?   Manager Mark Hughes looks to have made some shrewd acquisitions so far, with his summer dealings including adding experienced Scotsman Darren Fletcher to his midfield, Kevin Wimmer and Kurt Zouma to his defence and Jese Rodriguez to his attack.

Centre-back Bruno Martins Indi also made a permanent switch from Porto following last seasons loan spell.   What do they still need?   With the additions of Wimmer, Martins Indi and Zouma, the Potters look in pretty decent shape at the back.

They still appear in need of another striker, given Saido Berahino is yet to get off the mark and it was veteran Peter Crouch who netted at the weekend.

  SWANSEA   Who have they signed?   Striker Tammy Abraham has joined on a season-long loan and the Chelsea teenager has already scored a couple of goals in league and cup.

Sam Clucas move from Hull could be potentially worth a club record £16.5million with add-ons, and Roque Mesa has also bolstered the midfield department following an £11m switch from Las Palmas. Erwin Mulder will provide extra goalkeeping cover.

  What do they still need?   Head coach Paul Clement wants two new forwards - a winger and a central striker - before the transfer window closes.

The onus is on finding a creative influence following the club-record £45million sale of Gylfi Sigurdsson to Everton.

Nacer Chadli has been a long-time target and, while West Broms valuation of the Belgium international could prove a stumbling block, Swansea are confident that they will re-sign their former striker Wilfried Bony from Manchester City.

  TOTTENHAM   Who have they signed?   It has been a bit of a slow summer for Spurs fans.

Money from Kyle Walkers departure to Manchester City has been reinvested with the arrival of Colombia defender Davinson Sanchez from Ajax, while Southampton goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga was signed to provide back-up for Hugo Lloris and Michel Vorm.

Argentina youth international Juan Foyth joined from Estudiantes on Wednesday but the defender is likely to feature for their youth side at this stage.

  What do they still need?   Mauricio Pochettino has a strong starting XI, but his squad seems very small and reinforcements are needed if they are to challenge in the Premier League and Europe.

They have little back-up for striker Harry Kane, while another midfielder would be welcome.

Theres even some talk of Angel Di Maria - it couldnt happen, could it? WATFORD   Who have they signed?   The Hornets broke their transfer record to prise striker Andre Gray from Burnley for £18.5million, while Will Hughes, Tom Cleverley and Nathaniel Chalobah have added some exciting English talent to their midfield.

Spanish right-back Kiko Femenia and Brazilian winger Richarlison are already impressing following the respective moves from Alaves and Fluminense, and Peruvian winger Andre Carrillo has arrived on loan from Benfica.

  What else do they still need?   A new left-back to provide competition for Jose Holebas is top of Marco Silvas wish list.

The Portuguese boss has also expressed his desire to bring in further reinforcements but was coy on specific names and positions. Injuries to Daryl Janmaat and Craig Cathcart, in addition to an early-season suspension for Miguel Britos, may mean an additional defender.

  WEST BROM   Who have they signed?   The Baggies have beefed up their striking options by bringing in Jay Rodriguez from Southampton for £11.6million and young Scottish forward Oliver Burke from RB Leipzig.

Former England international Gareth Barry adds experience to central midfield following the departure of Darren Fletcher, with Egyptian Ahmed Hegazi and Kieran Gibbs signed to bolster the defence.

  What do they still need?   Manager Tony Pulis is keen to add another central midfielder.

Brazilian 28-year-old Josef de Souza, playing in Turkey with Fenerbahce, is one option reportedly being assessed, although that deal could be slowed down by the need for a work permit.

  WEST HAM   Who have they signed?   Hammers boss Slaven Bilic broke the clubs transfer record to sign £24million winger Marko Arnautovic from Stoke and splashed £16million on Mexico striker Javier Hernandez.

Joe Hart and Pablo Zabaleta arrived from Manchester City, and teenage Montenegrin midfielder Sead Haksabanovic came from Halmstad.   What do they still need?   A defensive midfielder.

William Carvalho is the target but negotiations with Sporting Lisbon are proving difficult. Bilic says it is him or no one, but that stance will surely change following West Hams disastrous start to the season.

For more infomation >> Transfer News: Who do your club need on deadline day? Who could they sign? - Duration: 18:41.

-------------------------------------------

Shamba The Artist - I Do Feat. DEETRANADA - Duration: 4:32.

♪♪

You act like it's so good

Like everything's golden this way

Like we don't have issues

So everything's perfect this way

No way, I say no way we won't go lying

For the world to know

I hate you then again I love you, know you love me to

Tryna picture a world without you don't know what I'd do

Even hearing me say it is kinda crazy oh

You're all that I know

Never letting go

Feel it in my soul

Our love is so bold

I love you forever, forever I do

I love you forever, forever with you

Even when we're wrong

Our love is still strong

The days that we fight

I'd love you that night

I love you forever, forever I do

I love you forever, forever with you

Some days are good

The next day I hate you

What am I saying

I know I need you

Cause when you're not here

You're all in my head

I cannot take it (x2)

Don't wanna lose you

But when I have you

I don't want you here no more

When we're together

It feels like heaven

But I don't even feel no more

You're all that I know

Never letting go

Feel it in my soul

Our love is so bold

I love you forever, forever I do

I love you forever, forever with you

Even when we're wrong

Our love is still strong

The days that we fight

I'd love you that night

I love you forever, forever I do

I love you forever, forever with you

It something about you

And I kinda hate it I kinda love it I dont know

Hope you dont go

Im fine with the rain just dont get cold so it won't snow

Like its homecoming

Pop out so we flex on em have the clones running

So down to earth like me, ducked off, watch out boy the drones coming

Its feelings I got that I cannot describe woah

Feelings thats buried inside

You do ya own thing and Im worried inside oh

Promise you won't leave my side?

Tell you my secret, please dont spit it out

Oh you out? Hit my phone when you get in the house

We be out like a felon that just beat his trail

Bump all them rumors they be talking about

Its me and you, like Im eating food I want a piece of you that Im keeping boo

I be speaking truth when I speak to you, when I speak to you its a feeling boo

You can leave the crew Ill leave the booth for a minute

Shock em like pikachu when I see you no peak a boo

Oh you love me? Boy I love me too like

I hate you then again I love you, know you love me to

Tryna picture a world without you don't know what I'd do

Even hearing me say it is kinda crazy oh

You're all that I know

Never letting go

Feel it in my soul

Our love is so bold

I love you forever, forever I do

I love you forever, forever with you

Even when we're wrong

Our love is still strong

The days that we fight

I'd love you that night

I can't imagine going a day without you

You're all that I know

Never letting go (6x)

You're all that I know

Never letting go

Feel it in my soul

Our love is so bold

I love you forever, forever I do

I love you forever, forever with you

I love you forever, forever I do

I love you forever, forever with you

I love you forever, forever I do

I love you forever, forever with you

For more infomation >> Shamba The Artist - I Do Feat. DEETRANADA - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Bem-Vindo Romeiro | Confira a programação do Santuário Nacional neste fim de semana - 01 de Setembro - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Bem-Vindo Romeiro | Confira a programação do Santuário Nacional neste fim de semana - 01 de Setembro - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Y U DO DIS!?!? [ZackX93 is loyal???] - Duration: 0:40.

Yeah! Dark Souls Co-Op with ZackX93!

Boneclinks said he is loyal. I love Boneclinks, so I trust him.

[Invading Noise]

Oh shoot! Better run back to Zack!

JESUS! Psycho-rat! ZACK HELP ME!

Zack: "Follow me to the boss room!"

ChaozPhoenix: "I'm glad to have you with me on this journey!"

Zack: "Hehe, I'm sure of that..."

Zack: "Bye bye!"

ChaozPhoenix: "WHAT!?"

ChaozPhoenix: "Zack, I'm out of stamina! I'm gonna fall!"

Zack: "None of my business, later scrub!"

ChaozPhoenix: "YOU BETRAYED ME!"

ChaozPhoenix: "YOU WERE MY BROTHER ZACK! I LOVED YOU!"

ChaozPhoenix: "*cough* Boneclinks..."

ChaozPhoenix: "*cough* why did you... *cough* lie to me..."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét