Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Instagram Sep 1 2017

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time

Please like, share and subscribe for more!!!

For more infomation >> Top 15 Makeup Tutorial Compilation 💄 Most Viral Makeup Videos on Instagram August 2017 - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM Q&A with KAT VON D [1] - Duration: 18:49.

Alright guys, so I posted on my instagram to ask me any question to answer and I will answer it so I

I'm gonna scroll all the way to the top

Purpleyhaze can you tell Frank Arrow I said hi

Yeah, of course. I will he's so awesome

Perpetualnights asked me, what books are you currently reading? There's a guy named

David R. Hawkins, Dr. David R. Hawkins, and I've been reading a bunch of his books so the last one

was I forgot the title, like the exact title, but it was it's like the art of surrendering or

The power of Surrendering, but yeah, I still have yet to finish it

MUABree asked will you ever bring back the pastel goth palette?

NO

It was limited edition

And we did find like a few in storage or something that we ended up like selling through or giving away

But that's the thing with limited edition stuff. It's like once. It's gone. It's gone, so

So if you got one you're super lucky and awesome, and if you didn't get one I'm so sorry

Okay, TheKillingStar asked, when will your vegan shoe line launch and do you know the price range yet?

Well, so I am super excited about the vegan shoe line that I've been working on

I've designed 26 to 28 unique styles that I'm gonna be launching with and they're actually in production as we speak so I'm hoping that

Probably by the end of the year I'll be able to launch if not early next year as far as price range goes

You know it's just like the makeup line. That's like for me

I just want to make sure that it's like accessible and easy for people to be able to afford it

so for me I feel like it's important as a vegan to

Create products

Vegan products that are just accessible to everybody

Offthelunareclipse

Who by the way I love on Instagram?

She asks what is your creative process as far as coming up with your ideas for your makeup line

Love you Kat. Love you, too. The process is

different product to product really, sometimes I come up with an idea for a formula and

Other times I come up with like the art direction for something first, like the Saint and Sinner palette

for example, that that one I knew in my mind

The color Palette was really inspired by the stained glass windows and what they look like when sunlight is coming through and so

prior to the formulation and the color selection

I had that idea and then I took it from there whereas the alchemists palette, for example, like that

One the the formulation came first and then afterwards the the packaging and the layout came out second

Agentsometime

She asked if you could theme a palette after one band which band would it be?

I would say the cure for sure I could create a palette based off every album really if I tried so yeah

I think that would be the band

You guys better be forgiving to me if I can't pronounce your instagram handles, okay?

Jessuiessmorsi asked what's your favorite Bauhaus song?

I'd say it's

it's a toss-up between

Double Dare and

The flat fields, but that's actually I named the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Double Dare after that song I loved it so much

I mean, I'm like such a huge Bauhaus Peter Murphy fan, so

Luciakidbert asked will you be touring with your album and

The answer is yes, so a lot of people know that I was working on album years ago

and I actually finished it a long time ago, and then I

For whatever reasons decided not to I was like. I'm just gonna keep it to myself and

And then this year in particular, I've just been really inspired to start writing a new stuff

And I feel like it's gonna be important for me to be able to launch the original album before I start writing the new stuff

So yeah, so all that's that is in the works to release the album and then obviously go on tour

So that's gonna be super exciting

Rockprincess88 asks who looks after your cats when you travel in the world?

I have the world's best cat sitters ever

Typically if my dad isn't coming with me he usually takes care of the cats because he loves them so much and he already knows

like

their eating habits and

How much they like to cuddle so that that one's pretty taken care of but when my dad's traveling with me, my friends

Tony & Melissa, they are like the craziest cat people like me and they love Poe, Piaf, and Nietzsche

They just usually come over and just stay at the house and spend time with the cats

Katvondunlimited, who I know very well, hi Ashley!

She's asked if you can have one person past or present to be the face of Kat Von D Beauty campaign who would it be?

I think that's a really cool question because I think about that who would I want to like continue?

Being the face of the makeup line, and it's I guess surprisingly enough

it's it wouldn't be a celebrity. I walked down the streets in LA and

So many times I see like the most beautiful people, and you know it could be a girl working at a coffee shop

or at the gas station or wherever and

And I'm like I wonder if they even know how beautiful. They are for whatever reasons celebrities tend to turn me off

I mean, I do admire. You know a lot of musicians and artists and things like that

But I feel like there's beauty all around us all the time and if we just stopped and actually paid attention you we would see

It too, and we could be in awe of you know just your everyday girl

You know the person that you passed by on the street or your neighbor?

and I think it's important to to pay attention to that stuff so yeah, I think if I were to have

Other people be the face of the brand it would be those types of muses

Okay, dx. E xs dick 6x. I don't know how to pronounce that

she asked what are the possibilities of opening a KVd beauty store in La

That's that's a really awesome question because actually I have been working with my team for a while now to

Try and figure out what the strategy is behind it

And I definitely do want to open up an official catalani beauty store at like a flagship store

And we all agree that the first place we would probably open up would be Los angeles. Just because that's where I live and

And to me I want to create like this creative space that isn't just like oh hey. You're come buy some shit

you know you I want to do workshops and you know start filming video there and

Do a lot of more interactive things with people because I think that that's what I?

Think turns me on as far as far as like artistic

Like creativity is to have that kind of space that allows that to happen so yeah coming soon

I don't have any dates or anything like that, but we are looking at specific locations, and I think I found a cool building

Jade MtO

Asks, when will all the Kat von d beauty blind be formulated to be vegan?

Awesome question, it actually already is so the entire

KVd beauty Line is Vegan

The the part that I think I have to exercise the most patients on is just like waiting for the non vegan

Formulas to kind of sell through because I wasn't going to just throw everything away and create more waste

I think you know what's been done is done and now moving forward obviously everything that comes into production is all vegan now

so it's pretty exciting and what I did was I I just

if you notice on the

Boxes when you buy it like the products you'll see that let me see if I have one here at people

Here's like the everlasting lip liners. I made sure to put like vegan on

All the new productions Cherish B23 asks. Why is it that every time I come to high-voltage you're not there

I was there three times in La from belgium okay, well cherish

I'm at high-voltage all the time, but sometimes when I'm traveling or

You know stuck in a studio filming Youtube videos I can't be there

But hopefully the next time you come I'll be there and I can give you a really big hug to make up for the other

times

Taylor m olsen asks how many cats is too many cats, and that's just like a crazy question. I mean I don't

Yeah, you can't you can never have too many cats

Frl Fmf asks is this your real hair

Yes, it's really my hair believe it or not I

I cut this piece of work that you're seeing

Little bitty hey girl asked what is the first record you ever bought?

the first record I ever bought was a

plasmatic record and

Wendy Williams is on the cover and she's she's so cool-looking and

They had crashed a cadillac into a pool and she's like laying out with this

Crazy Leopard print unitard and glasses, and I was just like man

She's the coolest thing on the planet, and I think that record came out in 1982, but I bought it when I was like

Like I don't know 12 or 13 years old

Baby kitten underscore in 1995 asks do you still tattoo in La and if so how much would it be?

Yes, I still tattoo in Los Angeles actually my shop high voltage tattoo is in West Hollywood

and

I haven't charged for tattoos in years a goal of mine that I had actually since I was a kid when I started tattooing I

Promised myself that at one point. I would work really super hard

Whatever it was in life in order to be able to tattoo

For the sake of tattooing or just for the sake of creating and so I think

I'm in a unique spot where I'm able to do that

And it's it's been really nice to be able to like create art and have that like beautiful exchange of energy

Sam x carper asks what are some of your favorite makeup or slash beauty brands?

Well, I love I love and appreciate all cruelty free brands of course

But I I think my top favorite would have to be like Illamasqua

I love how they're not afraid to stand up for what's right

Even if it means you know costing them money

And I admire that in anybody whether it's a brand or a person other than that. I love sugar pill

I think sugar pills awesome to me that brand really speaks to like art and to creating something for art's sake versus like beauty

Which I think is always a super cool

Cynthia's skill kill

She asked what are some inspirational style accounts that you would recommend here on Instagram, okay?

I love following teratology, and I love her like Avant-Garde approach to makeup in General

I just think everything about her is really really neat and I love like her dark aesthetic most of the inspiring accounts that I follow

On Instagram are like painters

You know I love following

Emilio Vallabha he was one of my favorite painters

And I feel like a lot of his paintings actually could translate really cool into

Makeup artistry Michael Hussar is another one of my favorite painters that I love Following Kevin DWEllin

There's a few good ones for you danny period Ride says en

Miami Comprende primarily an underage Red Demon Canto Es Una Lastima que no yaghan A'chili

so

Basically she said she bought one of my lipsticks and she's really bummed out that it's not in sold in Chile

But just so that all my friends in Latin America know

Kat von D. Beauty is available in Mexico already, and we are working on

doing a launch in South America, so we'll be in brazil and and chile and

I'm hoping Argentina as well. So just keep an eye out and I promise. I'll keep you posted

wider Leak

underscore

Asks what were your parents initial reactions to your career choice, and how has that changed if it has over time?

Oh my God

You should totally ask my dad that I mean I feel so bad

There was years where I just felt so guilty for putting my parents through everything as a child

I know I look rebellious, but I'm definitely not and especially when it comes to my parents like you know

I always wanted to make them proud

and I think the idea of like having your kid be a tattooer is probably pretty shocking for my parents and

It took a really long time before they really knew what it was that

I did was really associated with like drug dealers or like hookers, or just thugs or whatever and so for me

I was really grateful for that opportunity with the TV show because I felt like

Okay

If my dad can now be open-minded to it that means it's gonna change and evolve a lot more people as well and and yeah

Sure enough fast forward to now I feel like you know everybody has a tattoo and it's not considered something negative anymore

So it's pretty cool druk Machens asks

How do you deal with negativity I know that having a huge following sometimes there are comments videos messages?

ETC that aren't very nice and I'd love to know what you do to keep yourself in a positive mood. I like how she's like

They aren't very nice yeah people are fucking dickheads

I think one of the more annoying things is when you see comments that it's like men

You know when you speak maybe it's a good idea to think about what your intentions

Are you know like what good comes out of this you know like I have my opinions about people all the time

I mean, it's you can't control that you know you walk by somebody they have like a funny hairdo

You know you might think that to yourself, but there's not a part of me that is inspired to be like hey

You let me tell you how I?

criticized you or judge you and

So I feel like if people were just to maybe

Allow those questions to go through these doors before actually you know posting them. They probably wouldn't

Them as much

Dena's Underscore Cosmo says do you think you'll start to showcase more small-time

Makeup artists soon I do I don't I definitely do I think unlike most makeup brands

my main focus on reposting people is

Does it inspire me and is it something that?

Creatively represents the brand so I don't really give a fuck how many followers you have I think if you're creating great content

I'm like excited to post post to you, and I mean I'm if anything. I'm just really flattered

Tania Garcia asks would you ever make a Selena collection like Mac did man?

I was so bummed out when I found out that Selena was

Releasing a collection with Mac because a lot of you guys knows I love Selena. I'm like a huge Selena fan

I was brought up on her music, and I was super disappointed because you know of course

I'm not gonna support a brand that tests on animals

And you know I feel like if Selena were alive and she knew what with what was going on behind those?

laboratory

Doors she would definitely not be somebody who would

Support that, but it doesn't take away. How much of a fan? I am of Selena's Emily much asks. What advice?

Do you have for someone who really wants to go vegan but loves cheese?

you're so cute my advice would be to

YouTube footage of what it looks like when a baby calf is taken away from

from his or her mom and

You know that that is how dairy is made and every time you know you

choose to eat cheese like that's

What you choose to contribute to I know for me the more that I watched that kind of footage it was like a really big

Eye-opener oh it was like. I didn't even find milk or ice cream or all that stuff like

appealing anymore

The more more you educate yourself look the more and more you'll probably be inspired to let go of those you know those habits

Geeky Mommy asks do the stars on your face represent something specific Ps. I love you. I love you too. Geeky, mommy

You know I wish there was like a cool deep profound meaning for the stars on my face, but to be honest

There's not originally

I got one star here and one star here, and then I was like oh

I'm just gonna add like a few more and I added like maybe three or four and then was

22 when I got married

Three years I'll never get back, but during that time. I remember I was hanging out with my husband at the time and he was

Not the coolest guy on the planet

And I remember him telling me like you're not allowed to ever get any more tattoos and like on your face, and I just remember

Like it wasn't even that

I wanted to get more it was I think the fact that someone told me that I couldn't I just waited for him to go

On his lunch break and I just you know told my coworker hey, man

Just throw seven more on there, and so then that's how I got all the start tattoos. I have so to me

I guess it's a symbol like of

Independence and

Not letting anybody tell you how to live your life

cat carvajal 100 nine, she asks

How do you feel about the person you were in the past and what motivates you to be who you are?

That's a cool question I think when I think about my past

I probably have to think about maybe when I used to drink as I've been sober for 10 years now and

it's really strange to think about that person because I do really see it's a separate being from who I am now the

decisions that I made as a

Drinking person are so different that I would make now you know

I feel like I was not a good friend or a good you know girlfriend or a good daughter back then the decisions

I was making were

Much more selfish, and it's important for me to have experienced that but I'm just so glad that I'm not that person anymore

Even if four five six is asking when will the saint and sinner palate be launching

I thought it was supposed to be with the perfumes, but it's not and I'm sad don't be sad

I I wish that I could launch it all at once

But it's all about production and making sure that everything is

Made precisely and and and super amazing for you guys before it gets your hands, so the Satan center, Palette will launch I

believe for holiday so it's not not too long after just a couple months, but um I have here a

working prototype this palette is Gonna be my

My next go-to. I feel like it's got everything I need and it's just so cool. I'm just so proud so here is

Tell me that's not awesome

And this was inspired by visiting Cathedrals overseas and seeing like the light reflecting through the stained-glass windows

So the color Palette will be within that world oh

Oh my God

Can you handle that it's so amazing the way that I've like laid out the colors you know you've got like the saints side here

and the sinner side on that side of course you can mix and match and

I'm all over the place when it comes to this this palette these top ones this one's called absolution, and that was called rapture

Oh my God, they're like this

Amazing brilliant top coat. I just can't wait for you guys to try it. Hope you guys love it

I can't wait for you guys to get it in your own hands

For more infomation >> INSTAGRAM Q&A with KAT VON D [1] - Duration: 18:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Makeup Artist Tutorials INSTAGRAM -Isabel Bedoya & Foinik Kay & Sarah Angius & Fraya Beauty - Duration: 10:17.

Hello

I hope you are well

I hope you enjoy watching this video

And

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

ENJOY :*

For more infomation >> The Best Makeup Artist Tutorials INSTAGRAM -Isabel Bedoya & Foinik Kay & Sarah Angius & Fraya Beauty - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

15 EASY BEAUTY HACKS! VIRAL MAKEUP TUTORIALS VIDEOS On INSTAGRAM 2017 - Duration: 10:32.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> 15 EASY BEAUTY HACKS! VIRAL MAKEUP TUTORIALS VIDEOS On INSTAGRAM 2017 - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

📹ФИЛЬМ О HELLBLADE ➤ THE FILM IS ABOUT HELLBLADE ➤ SENUA'S PSYCHOSIS + SENUA'S INSTAGRAM - Duration: 25:54.

Hi all. My name is Dmitry. And today I present you a film about the creation of the game Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice,

which is called Senua's Psychosis and tells us about the creation of the best game of the summer of 2017.

And since we have already completed the game, then why not?

Besides YouTube, this film is almost loaded and I was able to find only two videos.

In my opinion, this game is very very good and deserves more attention from the gaming community.

Enough dilly-dallying and let's get started!

Here's a film about the creation of the game we got. I really liked the movie, and the game itself.

And if you don't count game from the Studio Telltale Games, then Yes, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice – the best game summer 2017.

This year's leaves, and many other major projects, for example, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Call of Duty: WWII, Need for Speed: Payback and others.

But all these games have a huge budget, they create people who have been doing this for decades.

And the Studio that created Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, a relatively young and already provides this level of the game.

Yeah, I'm waiting for the sequel, Hellblade and with pleasure in it play.

Thank you all for watching, put "like", comment on video, make reposts and join the group "Vkontakte". And don't forget to subscribe to my channel. You were me, Dmitry. Up to new meetings!

Top row: Recommend The bottom line: Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe and rate the video!

For more infomation >> 📹ФИЛЬМ О HELLBLADE ➤ THE FILM IS ABOUT HELLBLADE ➤ SENUA'S PSYCHOSIS + SENUA'S INSTAGRAM - Duration: 25:54.

-------------------------------------------

Best Instagram & Facebook Food Recipes 2017 || Super Easy BBQ Recipes - Duration: 10:40.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time

Please like, share and subscribe for more!!!

For more infomation >> Best Instagram & Facebook Food Recipes 2017 || Super Easy BBQ Recipes - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 || Bread Recipes For Breakfast Best Recipes Video - Duration: 10:05.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time

Please like, share and subscribe for more!!!

For more infomation >> Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 || Bread Recipes For Breakfast Best Recipes Video - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Instagram Updated Multiple Photos Format, YouTube Has a New Logo & More - Duration: 3:01.

Hello everyone & welcome back to this week's episode of the Social Media Weekly Round Up

- where we update you on the latest social news!

As always we have plenty of great stuff in store for you today so let's just jump right into it.

In case you missed it - Facebook has announced that they will be removing the ability to

boost rarely used post-types.

Seeing that these post types are hardly ever boosted, tied to any ad objectives, or even

generate any results when they are boosted we can't say that we are sad to say goodbye.

The list of post-types that will lose their boosting power adds up to 17, from boosting

an attendance of an event to political endorsements.

If you are in the minority of advertisers boosting these post types you have until September

29th to move your budget to ones that are working.

Facebook is making the walk down memory lane even longer.

Updates to On This Day have been added, as well as new initiatives that will dig up even

more memories, placing them on top of the News Feed.

Users can now spot Monthly or Seasonal Facebook recaps that can be easily be shared with their

Friends.

If you are a little worried that the increase of blasts from the pasts might be uncomfortable

- you're not alone.

Facebook reassures us that they have invested plenty of time and resources to filter through

content, selecting memories that are most relevant to you.

Instagram's ability to add up to 10 photos in a single post has had tremendous success.

To make this feature even more enjoyable, the visual platform has announced that they

will allow Instagram Posts with multiple photos & videos to be published with a Portrait

or Landscape format.

This will add more flexibility and creativity to the Insta experience.

However, do keep in mind that all photos or videos within a single post must be of the

same format.

YouTube is rocking a new logo after 12 long years!

Believe it or not there is some strategy behind this change.

YouTube's art department explained that the previous logo was placing too much emphasis

on the word tube, placing the word tube well, in a tube.

Seeing that video has evolved and the bulk of video content is no longer viewed on a

television set, the creative team decided to bring the play button front and center.

The Stories format has been a huge win for brands.

Through Stories, brands have been able to create more authentic experiences, communicating

with their audiences in a way that feels natural.

Stories aren't going away anytime soon so the time to jump on board is now.

Read how marketers can make the most out of this format on our blog.

As of February 2016, users have been able to express themselves in 6 different

ways on Facebook.

With Reactions users can more accurately communicate how they feel while giving brands the opportunity

to gauge their audiences emotions towards their content.

Be sure to check out our latest infographic to find out how users are reacting to Facebook

reactions around the globe.

And last up on Social Media Minute Jan explains why CEOs shouldn't ignore the marketing potential

of social media.

Be sure to watch the latest episode for tips on how to incorporate social into your company's

digital strategy.

And that's all we have planned for this week's episode - catch you next time on the

Social Media Weekly Round Up.

For more infomation >> Instagram Updated Multiple Photos Format, YouTube Has a New Logo & More - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Best Time To Post On Instagram - Duration: 2:31.

Hey there, business owners. Nishi here with another fast and exciting

social media marketing tip for you this week. I often get the question, "When is

the best time to post on Instagram?" And, that is actually a really great question

because, especially when it comes to Instagram, timing is everything. You want

to time your posts to when you're going to get the most engagement - so the most

comments and the most likes. So, when is the best time to post? Well, if you go

online and do a simple search, you will find tons, and I mean tons, of articles

and reports and statistics and charts and fancy infographics about what time

is the best time to post. And, they can get very overwhelming and very

intimidating very quickly and the good news is none of it matters, okay? Just

don't listen to all of that stuff, it's not actually that important. What's

important is what YOUR audience is up to. In other words, just because there's a

study out there that says, you know, millions of instagrammers are online and

commenting the most on this particular day of the week at this particular time,

does not mean that it's relevant to you and your business. You need to pay

attention to your business and what your audience is up to. And, this is actually

very simple to do. All you have to do is get a business account through Instagram,

and it's very simple to do and free and I will leave a link in the description

of this video explaining step-by-step how you can do that, and then check your

analytics. Check your insights, it's not that complicated, again I'll leave you

step-by-step instructions, and run your own race. Most importantly, don't pay

attention to what everyone else is doing. Pay attention to what you're doing and

what your audience is up to when they're on Instagram, that's all that matters,

okay? I recently just read a story from a very reputable source that said that

Wednesdays between 2 and 5 o'clock are the best best times to post on

Instagram for most engagement, and for my particular business it happens to be

Saturdays at noon so, what gives, right? They're not wrong, I

don't think they're lying, it's just the data that they're pulling from is

different from what I need, so pay attention to what your audience is doing.

Check your insights today and let me know in the comments if you found

anything surprising or delightful. Don't forget to subscribe. I post a new tip

every week, and talk to you soon - thanks :)

For more infomation >> Best Time To Post On Instagram - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

NEW Amazing Nails Art Designs INSTAGRAM Tutorials By KIARA SKY Compilation (4) - 2017 - - Duration: 10:43.

Hello

I hope you are well

I hope you enjoy watching this video

And

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

ENJOY :*

For more infomation >> NEW Amazing Nails Art Designs INSTAGRAM Tutorials By KIARA SKY Compilation (4) - 2017 - - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 || BBQ Recipes At Home - Duration: 10:40.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time

Please like, share and subscribe for more!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét