Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Follow Mar 31 2018

Hello, this is Enna.

Today, I'll tell you about follow mode.

Adventurer has 5 follow mode.

First, basic follow mode.

We can pan and tilt.

2nd mode is Pitch Lock Mode.

It locks pitch axis and can panning only.

Pitch is fixed.

And..

Push mode button three times, change into All Lock Mode. Locks all axis.

Before fourth mode, I'll show you fifth first.

Fifth mode is..

Pitch Follow Mode.

Similar to All Lock Mode. But it can move pitch axis.

There's many way to use it.

Last, I'll show you fourth mode. All Follow Mode.

We can move all axis with this mode.

It's very sensitive. So better move smooth.

And one more, Long Press mode button.

Camera goes to home position.

Today, I showed you follow mode of Adventurer.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> PILOTFLY Adventurer Follow Mode / 파일럿플라이 Adventurer 팔로우 모드 [Eng Sub] - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Follow Fast.com 1000 real Subscriber in a 7 Day bangla tutorial 2018 - Duration: 12:38.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE NOW

SUBSCRIBE NOW

For more infomation >> Follow Fast.com 1000 real Subscriber in a 7 Day bangla tutorial 2018 - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

Super Junior follow the lives of members Yesung & Eunhyuk for 24 hours on this week's 'Super TV' - Duration: 2:39.

Super Junior follow the lives of members Yesung & Eunhyuk for 24 hours on this week's 'Super TV'

On the March 30 episode of 'Super TV', the Super Junior members combined concepts from popular shows 'Problematic Men' and 'I Live Alone'.

The members first voted on the most problematic or abnormal member of the group, which ended up being Yesung.

They then voted on the most normal a.k.a boring member, with Eunhyuk receiving the highest votes.

As a result, the two members were selected as observation candidates for this weeks episode, where the group all gathered to watch a 24-hour day in the lives of Yesung and Eunhyuk. .

Yesung spent a very busy and schedule-oriented day.

He woke up early, got his hair and makeup done at the salon, then carried out his schedule for the day, which was participating as a torchbearer during the most recent Pyeonchang Olympics.

On the other hand, Eunhyuk showcased a lifestyle completely opposite his fellow member, by waking up late, lazing around and watching Super TV on his sofa, eating ramen noodles for breakfast, etc. .

The two even had entirely opposite eating habits, as Yesung demonstrated his firm resolve to lose weight by eating just a few pieces of snacks the entire day.

Eunhyuk wrapped up his dinner with a hamburger, which he ate as a late night snack the night before as well. .

Catch a few clips from this weeks Super TV above and below, and if you want to catch Super Juniors mini segment from this week - Super TV inside Super TV featuring the lives of the rest of the members, youll have to tune into the full episode!.

         .

For more infomation >> Super Junior follow the lives of members Yesung & Eunhyuk for 24 hours on this week's 'Super TV' - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Big Sky HS Shooting Follow Up - Duration: 1:23.

EXACTLY HAPPENED DURING

THE SHOOTING INCIDENT AT

BIG SKY HIGH SCHOOL

EARLIER THIS MONTH

INVOLVING A STUDENT AND

A SCHOOL RESOURCE

OFFICER.

MTN'S CONNOR

MCCAULEY HAS BEEN

FOLLOWING THIS STORY SINCE

IT BROKE AND BRINGS US

DETAILS OF THE NEW COURT

DOCUMENTS RELEASED

TODAY. CONNOR?

THANKS AUGUSTA...

DETAILS SURROUNDING THE

MARCH 16TH INCIDENT

WERE STILL UNCONFIRMED

UNTIL TODAY WHEN THE

SEARCH WARRANT FOR THE

INCIDENT WAS FILED IN

DISTRICT COURT.

THESE DOCUMENTS STATE

THAT A PICTURE OF THE

STUDENT WITH A HANDGUN

AND A LARGE AMOUNT OF

CASH STARTED THE CHAIN

OF EVENTS.

ACCORDING TO DOCUMENTS

AFTER BECOMING AWARE OF

THE IMAGE THE STUDENTS

PAROL OFFICERCONTACTED

BIG SKY HIGH SCHOOL.

OFFICIALS THEN MOUNTED A

LARGER EFFORT TO CONTACT

THE THE STUDENT AND ASK

ABOUT THE GUN.

UPON INVESTIGATION

ACCORDING TO COURT

DOCUMENTS THE STUDENTS

BACK PACK WAS

SEARCHED AND WHILE

ATTEMPTING TO SEARCH THE

STUDENTS CAR THE JUVENILE

FLED THE SCENE, MAKING IT

TO HIS CAR BEFORE OFFICIALS

COULD CATCH HIM.

THE STUDENT FLED IN HIS

BLUE AUDI AND THE SRO

SAID HE FIRED HIS WEAPON

SEVERAL TIMES TO PREVENT

THE JUVENILE FROM

RUNNING HIM OVER.

DURING THE CHASE

OFFICERS CLAIMED THAT THE

JUVENILE PITCHED HIS GUN

BEFORE CRASHING ON

SOUTH RESERVE.

MISSOULA POLICE SAY THEY

RECOVERED A HANDGUN AT

THE INTERSECTION OF FORT

STREET AND SOUTH AVE

AND A BAG OF WHITE

POWDER IN THE VEHICLE.

BACK TO YOU...

THANKS, CONNOR.

ACCORDING TO COURT

DOCUMENTS, DURING AN

INTERVIEW WITH

AUTHORITIES THE STUDENT

ADMITTED TO HAVING A

HANDGUN WHEN HE FLED

FROM POLICE.

THE STUDENT WAS

CHARGED WITH MULTIPLE

OFFENSES AND IS BEING

HELD AT THE MISSOULA

COUNTY JUVENILE

DETENTION CENTER.

IN OTHER NEWS TONIGHT,

CITY MANAGERS, MAYORS,

For more infomation >> Big Sky HS Shooting Follow Up - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR PASSION - Duration: 5:19.

For more infomation >> DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR PASSION - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Recruiting Mastery 2012(Eric Worre). Video #4. Follow Up. - Duration: 36:43.

hi and here is welcome to the next video which is the video number four in the

series of the four skill sets that we need to cover and this one is following

up with your prospects and again you know we and we need to get on board with

the more training for you and this is why we have the education going on here

for you to extend that knowledge base are you at the end become a very good

professional and a strong leader in your team so you can start building this

global team that you really deserve here's the the page again that I want to

encourage you to go and sign up and become a follow up araguari videos he's

throwing in videos like like crazy every day you know so you get small pitch and

videos which is really giving you value every every day and again you know these

elements comes out of he finally put everything with all his twenty odd years

experience he put it all in the book and it said now one of the best-selling

books on Amazon is that went to the top of Amazon in the variety of categories

within like nine days it's really extremely well known book and that

people love it out there in the in our profession okay let's go to over to Eric

with the next one of the skill sets which this which is a good go here so

listening and they enjoy this next topic is going to be incredibly helpful for

you because it's a topic that most people don't pay any attention to

whatsoever and the fortune is in the follow up following up you've created an

exposure of some sort somebody was reviewing something

attended something look at something and now you need to follow up follow up is

simply doing what you said you do you're going to go from exposure to exposure to

exposure to exposure that's your business going from exposure to expose

your understanding that it will take an average of four to six exposures for a

prospect to make a decision on average four to six for everyone that takes one

exposure that means you're going to have some that take 1215 exposures some of

the most powerful people in network marketing they didn't join until they

had 50 exposures took years before and they finally pulled the trigger it's the

way it is four to six exposures what professionals learn to do is condense

those exposures for better results so instead of one exposure a week you know

they'll have somebody watch a DVD and then get on a three-way call later that

day and sample the product and that night they get on a conference call and

the next day they check out the website and after that they read the magazine

then they come to a little in-home meeting and they join whatever it

happens to be some little combination of those things if we did a little survey

in this room and you asked you what was your first exposure second exposure

third exposure every single one would be a slightly different path some of you

were so ready you know the worst thing that can happen to you here's the worst

thing that can happen to you in Las Vegas you go to the table and you win

the first time you come here worst thing that could happen because now you're

thinking you're gonna win every time right so same thing is true in prospect

you go to that first person you do one exposure boom they join or you joined

after one exposure so now you're expecting everybody else to do the same

thing and now when they don't you're perpetually disappointed what is the

deal why don't they join I don't understand

when you're following up let me tell you what to do after we've done exposure

number one we did expose your number one we talked about that before we did the 8

steps invitation to review a tool ok or whatever it is we asked them to do take

some action follow up is you've set it up before you finish the first exposure

you set up when you're gonna do it you set up how are you gonna do it right you

got the phone number you got the time you got the day they have their

assignment that they created for themselves and now you're gonna call so

you call and you're gonna say what did you review the material did you watch

the DVD did you listen the CD did you read the magazine did you check out the

linkage listen the conference call did you do what we talked about you're going

to get one of two answers if you do the eight step process the answers are going

to be yes most of the time but sometimes it's going to be no right and if you

have terrible skills it'll be no more than yes so it's okay we're gonna get

better and better and better what some people do is they get irritated with

their prospect you said you'd watch that thing for sure

the heck man I only work with people that I can respect and if you don't do

what you said you're gonna do I don't know if I can respect you they don't say

that but that's the tone sometimes give you irritated come on you said you're

gonna do it now I'm calling you and wasting my time best way to respond is

no problem no problem I understand life gets in the way when

do you think you could see it for sure for sure

you think I'm kidding I'm not kidding do I say to for sure I do what do you think

you can see for sure for sure laughs and they'll give you another time you know

they say oh I wanted to but life got in the way and the kids had this thing and

somebody got sick and I had overtime at work and I really meant to but I put in

the card I forgot I was in the car gosh I'm sorry

oh no problem don't worry about it when do you think you can see it for sure for

sure sometimes I'll say yeah maybe I don't know just you know get back to me

they're big here's what you do in their vague listen I don't want to waste your

time I don't want to waste my time just give me a time that you'll you will have

for sure seen it and I don't care what that that day is whatever that works for

you yeah you know listen let's just be pros here which way you want it you know

you need gonna see to you're not if you're not gonna see it just say no and

then we can be done problem so what do you think you say for sure for sure they

give you another date so if I called you after that you'll see the for-sure

for-sure right yeah same same phone number what time all right I got to go

bye you reset the appointment and you're done keep moving okay if they say yes

we're gonna talk about that in a minute but before we talk about that I want to

talk about questions and objections because this is where questions and

objections tend to show up they'll show up and

lots of different parts of the presentation questions and objections

but they tend to show up here you ask somebody you know did it make sense what

you like best and they're like and then the court the objection starts to show

up if you if you have a history that maybe isn't as stellar as you'd hope it

would be and some of the people that you're contacting know that your

objections will show up a little earlier objections are natural first of all

prospects want to sound smart the reason they bring them up is they

want to sound intelligent that's very little to do with the actual concern you

know they just finished eating McDonald's but they'll ask you what are

the ingredients in this product you know they'll want to know do they really care

no they just I need to say something to sound smart

now you can react either defensively or offensively and both are wrong if you

act defensive you know well hey hey these have been tested by everybody and

uh that'll throw up red flags that will give them some cause for concern if you

act up offensively and you come charging right back at them that'll be a problem

too some people have these fancy little approaches is this one of those pyramid

things oh you mean pyramid like every

corporation in the world is that what you mean this is a Ponzi scheme oh you

mean like the US government that kind of Ponzi scheme

because they heard that at some seminar it sounded really cool so they decide

that they're gonna be offensive and just you know person that says you know I'm

not sure if I have the time oh stop it are you watching television are you

listening to the radio you have all kinds of time

show me your calendar knock it off you think I'm joking some of you with your

ear and so filled up with your ambition that you can't help yourself because you

convinced yourself you know everybody has time you can't wait for the

opportunity to pounce on them so offensive is just as bad as defensive

what you need to do is act as a consultant you're gonna ask some

questions you're gonna guide them what would a consultant do if you were not

going to be their upline okay if they were going to join another company and

they were asking some questions how would you respond you'd say well don't

do it he says don't do it come with my company no how would you respond you'd

say well what are you looking for are you passionate about this how could this

help you is this really an objection for you really you know is it something that

you think you can get past how could you do it you know act as a consultant to

help a person get a result that's what the professionals do consultants aren't

acting defensively cuz they're trying to help someone to get a result they're not

acting offensively because they're trying to help somebody get a result

that's it the goal is education and understanding that's the goal it's not

about getting them so when the question the objection comes up just remember

your goal the goal is education understanding the best approach in all

of these cases and you're gonna find all objections fall into just two categories

to not 202 as far as I know maybe there's more but

I think there's two the best approach is to write to relate to them when you'd

say to somebody listen I know I understand I felt it I can totally

understand that that makes sense that sounds smart I looked at that too I

evaluated that to let me tell you what I learned let me tell you what I learned

from other people let me tell you what I heard let me tell you what I experienced

relating to them letting them know that they're not crazy that they're smart

that they're intelligent that asking questions is a good part to be a good

way to understand something and fully get your arms around it some of you get

so frazzled with the objection that you stop relating to people and you start

either being defensive or offensive understand got it all right let's talk

about the two categories category number one the prospect has limiting belief in

their abilities they don't think they could do it they don't think they know

anybody they don't think they have the money they don't think they have the

time they don't think something about themselves they have a limiting belief

in their own abilities to be successful category number one category number two

they have a limiting belief in network marketing I don't think there's another

category there may be but I don't think so

give me an objection distrust limiting belief in network marketing

give me another objection it's a scam network marketing don't have the money

number one I got to talk to my wife number one sorry to believe in other

people don't believe they they can help get other people to do something number

one yep don't believe in you that really is tied to network marketing it's not

for them number one not a salesperson number one don't miss business and

friendship number two huh can't find people number one do you get that

I love network marketing but your company's undercapitalized I've never

gotten that one but maybe you do but that's gonna be about network marketing

again right I'm not what's the basis of that question is I'm afraid the

company's not going to be around so I'm afraid to network marketing companies

disappear right number two anybody think of any others that don't fit yeah I

don't wanna make money off other people number two limiting belief about network

marketing yeah I'm satisfied at my current position number one for sure I

mean well maybe both satisfied my current position isn't a real objection

really there's nobody that's completely satisfied they're just throwing that out

there to say okay what can I say so they'll say okay yes market saturated

number two don't have time number one

it's a scam number two only people the top make money number two my family what

my family disowned me number two or number one two also I don't need the

money baloney all right we got it right we got it there's more objections but

there's only two categories so you either have to help them with their

limiting beliefs about their abilities or their limiting beliefs about network

marketing and in both cases you're going to be asking some questions you're going

to be responding in a way with a goal of Education and understanding not about

being smart being right sounding intelligent being a big shot you're

acting as a consultant that's what you do it was interesting to me and I'd

never really gotten it down to these two categories till I wrote the book I went

huh there's only two really and maybe a third will pop up at some

point but you know at this point I think there's only two they have different

phases you know they they appear to be different but they're really not so

let's talk about number one I don't have the money

best way I know is tell a story and ask a question tell a story ask a question

tell a story ask a question tell a story ask a question to all of these tell a

story ask a question okay Adriana says you know I just I just don't have the

money right now

look Eddie I understand I get it I didn't have you know at the end of the

month I had too much month at the end of the money no matter how much you're

making you know it's a struggle to pay the bills nowadays and you know take

care of everybody that needs taken care of and taking care of responsibilities

doing all that stuff and when I looked at this for me I didn't know if it was

responsible for me to scrape up another 500 or a thousand dollars in order to be

able to start a business but let me tell you what I realized Adriana I realized

looking at my life if I didn't change nothing was gonna change if I didn't do

something different I was gonna look at the next five years

just like I looked at the last five years my life was going by and I needed

to do something in order to be able to create a future a better future for my

family so I you know what I did I found a way you know it's I realized that it

wasn't really about the money it was about my belief in do I want a bigger

future for my family or don't die and I decided I wanted a bigger future for my

family so let me ask you a question for you if you looked at this really you

looked at your options and you came to the conclusion that if things didn't

change something didn't change then your life wasn't gonna change and you really

want to change if you decided that was important enough could you find the

money yeah I'm sure I could sure tell a story ask a question tell a story ask a

question now if that story doesn't line up congruently with your actual

experience say let me tell you a story about a good friend of mine here's what

they told me they told me what I just said

and here's the question that they asked in their mind and if you asked yourself

that same question what conclusion would you come to I'm not acting defensive I'm

not acting offensive I'm acting as a consultant I'm telling them a story to

help paint a picture in their mind of where they could go if they open up

they're limiting you eliminate they're limiting beliefs and open up their mind

to a better future for themselves you could even cuz what's the limiting

belief if I don't have the money I'm not sure if I can do this you could put that

into your story what I really realize is I didn't I wasn't sure if I could do

this because if I was sure I could do this I could find the money so I did a

little bit of homework and I asked some questions and I talked to some other

people and I realized you know what I can do this and I can and so can you and

we can do it together did I mean go next I don't have the time

do you know where I'm gonna go with this story question story question I know

exactly how you feel you know what I've been so stressed out

and frazzled in my life and in my business I looked at this and I looked

at that and story story story story and the bottom line was I realized that if I

didn't make the time I was never gonna have the time I had to invest to get it

back so let me ask you a question if you realize if you want to be able to get

some more time do you think that maybe something needs to change in order to be

able to make that happen the answer is yes then you know we can

find the time can't we I realized I could build this business in 15-minute

increments I could build this business in 15-minute blocks I could take 10

hours a day and that was 40 different 15-minute blocks over the course of a

week and I could create a future that's what I realized I didn't have two hours

anywhere in my life I had 15 minutes all over the place I'm

not a salesperson I just not that kind of person I get it me neither story

question I don't know anybody story question I'm too young I'm too old I'm

don't have any experience story question

practice that story question story question story question avoid people

making people feel stupid in this process you have that objection are you

dumb or something relate to the person tell your story limiting belief in

network marketing and tell other people's stories is this MLM is this one

of those things is this a pyramid is it legal I'm not interested in MLM I don't

want to bother my friends how much are you making you ever heard those before

few times why do you hear them you hear them for

one of two reasons they either have psychic damage they've had some

experience and it's been mentally damaging to them they bought that

lottery ticket they've been there they've done it they still have you know

the stuff sitting in the kitchen closet or they're curious and you can usually

tell by how they ask the question so all is this is one of those you know kind of

like Amway Direct Selling Herbalife type of things that's an okay they're curious

this I've heard about these is this one of

those things or are they is this MLM different question

same question completely different question so you can tell if they ask

with emotion or if they ask without emotion they're just simply curious so

let me tell you how we deal with this

this is one of my favorite questions this one would normally put strikes fear

into the heart of people doesn't it person says is this network marketing

you go oh I got to go here I got to deal with this I got to go down this road

what do you mean by network marketing is this a pyramid oh you mean like the

government make every organizational structure on planet Earth you mean like

that you don't have to go there here's where you go with this if they say if

they ask it with curiosity say yeah absolutely I wouldn't be involved with

anything else

yeah awesome or tooth they asked with emotion here's what you do if they ask

with emotion I go to Mike hey Mike I got something that I doubt it out give me

the objection give me the is this MLM objection this

network marketing and you get salad by his face he's not happy about the idea

that it might be this network marketing so here's how you answer that you go

whoa whoa wait wait wait you got a story what happened tell me what happened I

got to hear the story was it you or was it somebody in your family it was you

how long ago five years ago what happened to the company go out of

business did you know what happened company went out of business how'd that

feel yeah did you build did you have a team

built when that happened yeah a little bit of team so you had some skills

really Wow if they hadn't fallen apart you think you'd still be doing it yeah

absolutely hmm interesting interesting so you took

a step back because you know kind of an emotional experience when company went

out of business but coming through our business in every profession right every

professional did you think it was network marketing that let you down or

do you think it was that company the company huh hmm so if you became

comfortable that a company wasn't gonna let you down do you think he'd ever you

know once you got that seed of network marketing in yeah I just found that you

know you're gonna find another opportunity some point in your life

you're gonna do something so do you think if you found a company that you

could you did you believe in do you think you can get your hopes up one more

time possibly interesting interesting so

we have a comment is that a fun conversation it's a fun conversation how

many people have been involved in network marketing before and swore off

never again never ever ever this gentleman what's your name sir you li

Hao Yu Lee how are you so there was a time when you were not happy about

network marketing right how long was that ago three years ago so if I contact

you say hey you know I I've got something that you know I respect you I

don't have a lot of time but I found something I'm really interested in and

before I can get it out of my mouth you say no no no what do you say is this you

ask the question is this another network marketing company I say wait really

wait you have a story what happened what happened what was it you or somebody

else that you know that was involved it was you and some other people and and in

what happened how long were you involved a year and did you have a little team

built not really so you were involved for a year and and what was discouraging

about it what didn't you like about it

yeah it was a combination of you not being committed well yeah so the company

had some hanky-panky going on

okay fair enough fair enough that happens that happens so one day you

just said you know what what was the thing that broke the camel's back was it

was it you saying you know I'm not giving it or you just losing your belief

in the company so you just said you know I I can't promote something I don't

believe in combination of Oh wasn't quite right was there something that

happened there was there a day was there a moment that you just said okay it's

over or did you just fade fade it yeah happens with a lot of people happens

with a lot of people and it's okay to lose the faith you know it's your

weren't destitute you had other things you could do you see you over the

company yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah so you have other options you could do other

things so let me ask it if there was a way that you could see yourself being

really committed to it number one if you believed in it and you also believed in

the company that they were going to do things right do you think do you think

that what you would ever open up your mind to considering it again I'm a

different person now see it started with don't start with me and this was a real

story and all of you have real stories here's what I know about somebody has

been involved in network marketing they're gonna get involved again

for sure for sure they might have their feelings hurt for a little while but

then they're gonna get over it somebody's gonna approach them at the

right place at the right time and they're gonna say you know what I have

unfinished business in network marketing I need to go finish what I started it's

like they were infected with the MLM virus and they can never quite do a

blood transfusion to get it all out of the system it might be deep down there

maybe way down there they might have to have some help to see you know some

timing and positioning and luck might trigger their imagination but if they've

been in once they've been bit by the bug you're coming again it's so fun try to

find people who hate MLM I'm serious try to find him and just to ask just to talk

about the story tell me what happened what happened to you what happened to

you was it you was it the company do you think it was a lack of effort you know

I've heard all the stories while my upline you know they made me do all this

stuff and they just you know I I felt like I drank the kool-aid it was too

much and I got uncomfortable and they were pushing me around and tell me what

I should have shouldn't do so that was it network marketing that did that or do

you think it was you got involved with some bad people

I got about with some bad people they won't blame network marketing by the

times you don't blame a company that was run irresponsibly they'll blame hanky

panky as he said they'll blame the product that you know maybe wasn't up to

market standards they'll blame their upline that abused their trust they'll

blame a culture that maybe was an abusive culture a discriminating culture

they'll blame those things but then they'll come back and say yeah it really

wasn't network marketing but when I when I express a genuine curiosity to their

story they love to tell their story because they

don't get to tell it they love to tell it so fun see if you can find somebody

that hates this yeah you like it cool so for every one of these questions and go

back for every one of those questions the answer is basically the same every

single one you've got a you have a story don't you

it was it was it somebody in your family was it you what's going on

tell me your story tell me what happened ask him some questions relate to them I

get it I'd be heartbroken to company went out of business war a disaster all

those people who looked at looked to you for guidance and support gosh I'm sorry

that that happened happens sometimes in business I'm sorry that that happened to

you do you think it was network marketing or maybe that company do you

think it was that your upline or do you think it was the profession yes I don't

buy it he said yes I don't have a story I just

not interested if you might not have a personal story but you haven't a pit I

do you are you not interested because you've heard somebody else or you've

seen somebody else that has done this and you didn't like the way it looked or

little way the way they acted or something happened you can't have that

opinion without some input you know some life experience you just can't it's like

you know if you've heard about like a neighbor that did something they'll tell

you that part of the story it's really fun to do you take yourself out of

prospecting mode and you just say I'm all ears tell me tell me what happened

so cool so fun super good stuff here very good stuff hi I really like it and

I hope you really enjoyed it yourself and then got good value of it I mean

these videos are I think you can go back and watch again if you didn't catch all

of it I hope you took good notes and had a good no pet with you but now you can

actually take off this video on your checklist to make sure you've you've

gone through that period of of training sessions so you actually add on to your

knowledge base all the time the next one on this session here is video number

five which is the next skill set of helping prospect become a good customer

or a distributor or a get get helping people to get started right as we do

here in network as GoPro so enjoy the next video and go and find it on the

page and they get on with it that right now or leave it on the best time

whenever it suits you so talk to you soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét