Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily music Mar 31 2018

When you are seeing in your dream, a strange dream.

Among Europeans, they are using

music instruments and seeing me,

that i have also a strange instrument,

music instrument no one has such a strange instrument.

Yes? Yes, it means that

we have a particular

quality among other Shaykh's.

And just it is such a thing that

showing we have also a kind of

leading or guiding people in such a way that no one among other

Shaykh's can do it. When we are schoolboys -

now I'm remembering a tale from western,

from western literature.

Once upon a time there was a little town,

people complaining from mice.

You must remember this tale. Too much mice

and no even - cats running away from them.

Too much they are playing, running there, coming on tables,

biting little boys and eating everything,

doing so many bad things.

People saying,

what we shall do with this? Nothing.

One day a strange person coming, a shepherd,

hanging his zurna... flute.

Yes coming and saying,

"O people, I have such a power

if I'm playing with my flute,

those mice can run after me and I may

save you from mice."

"Ooo we are very pleased with you, thankfull to you and we may give you

everything." Then

making with people you might

you may give me such an amount and I am playing my flute

and taking away all mice.

They say, they said all right.

Then he was playing with his flute and mice running from houses to

into streets, from streets into roads, from roads

going after that strange person, running, running.

He was playing, they are running after him like rivers.

And he just arrived into river and whole mice,

like drunk people,

falling in river and river taking all of them away. Going, finished.

Then he came to people and saying, "Give me my ḥaqq,

my payment. ... rightful payment." Muhtar, what is it...

Mayor saying, "you are playing, no cost even

5 pence, 5 pennies, what you are asking that big amount?"

He say you must give me as it is our şart as we agreed upon.

And mayor refusing, "never giving to you more than this

I can't give more."

"Now I have an other playing. You will be sorry

if you are not giving to me as I'm asking, as we are agree."

"Go away! As you like - do anything, everything that you may do

we can't give." - that shayṭān mayor that satan, devil.

Who catching the rights of people, they are all devils.

Catching, catching people's rights that

biggest balā' (trouble) communism coming on world for that people.

You must give right, rights of people so that no one can complain.

Yes, as you agreed.

Then he went away, sorry.

And standing on a hill and

playing such a tune, strange tune -

look how he looks to me... if I'm such a

musician or he will be so happy, European people.

Yes, like this they are doing, too proud people.

Play and then from every houses

running away, running out all children, like river

running after that person and he was playing going, playing going.

No one can catch their children from him.

And that mayor calling after him, "O person come we shall give you."

Now no listening. Playing and children dancing.

Dancing and he playing. Going away and then

they came to that big hill and open a door just opened from hill

and he went through that hill and whole boys children

after him. Then that hill closed down after them, finished.

He was such a strange person coming from Jabal Qāf (mountain of Qāf).

In real, that was real. Those people they have good natures,

therefore whole children just went that unknown worlds.

After the big gigantic mountains of - named Qāf.

All, all of them whole they are being budalā' (abdāl)

awliyā's there. They went away. Yes.

This is a good story you never heard about this, like this.

Yes? Yes. We have such an instruments, saying Grand Sheykh.

If we are beginning to play no one can catch them, themselves.

Yes. We know such a music also.

If we are playing the divinely music no one looks, can look after

those dirty music playings.

And in that dream sooner we are going to play such a instrument

so that whole European people may run after us.

Thanks to Allāh Almighty who giving such a

power for his awliyā's. Wa min Allāhi t-tawfīq.

For more infomation >> Divinely Music - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Retro 2018 New Music - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Retro 2018 New Music - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Watch: Wanna One Takes 3rd Win For "Boomerang" On "Music Bank," Performances By TVXQ - Duration: 2:08.

Watch: Wanna One Takes 3rd Win For "Boomerang" On "Music Bank," Performances By TVXQ, MONSTA X, Stray Kids, And More

On the March 30 episode of KBS2s Music Bank, Wanna Ones Boomerang was up against MAMAMOOs Starry Night for first place. Wanna One took the win with a total score of 10,298 to MAMAMOOs 5,938. Watch their comeback performances and win below!.

Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.

Todays episode also featured performances from CLC, GOT7, NCT 127, SF9, Stray Kids, W24, Wanna One, Kim Yeon Ja, TVXQ, Le Ciel, MONSTA X, Samuel, Seol Ha Yoon, I. E, AZM , APRIL, Giant Pink, and Cheon Dan Bi.

TVXQ – Love Line and The Chance of Love. Kim Yeon Ja – Amor Fati. CLC – Black Dress.

MONSTA X – Crazy in Love and Jealousy. APRIL – The Blue Bird. NCT 127 – Touch. SF9 – Mamma Mia.

Stray Kids – Rock and District 9. Giant Pink – I Dont Think I Love You featuring Kassy. Seol Ha Yoon – Ring My Heart. W24 – Everything Is Fine.

Le Ciel – Sweetune. Cheon Dan Bi – A Way to Farewell. Congratulations to Wanna One!.

For more infomation >> Watch: Wanna One Takes 3rd Win For "Boomerang" On "Music Bank," Performances By TVXQ - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Fast hardcore metal music! 🔼 Royalty free rock music 🔼 Push buttons! :-) - Duration: 3:56.

Hardcore metal music for you! This is tasteful royalty free rock music with VJ-animation.

If you want use it - just subscribe and give credit to the author in your description.

For more infomation >> Fast hardcore metal music! 🔼 Royalty free rock music 🔼 Push buttons! :-) - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Gaming Music for Minecraft 1 Hour Mix #1 - Duration: 1:00:33.

Gaming Music for Minecraft 1 Hour Mix #1

One hour of the best electronic music for gaming and playing video games.

It is the perfect gaming music 2016 playlist mix for motivation while playing Minecraft PvP with electro house songs

Thank you so much for watching this video by Amazing HD channel.

I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to share it and Subscribe :)

Feel free to watch my playlists

Jacob Tillberg - Ghosts

JIKES (Ft. Nori) - Lets Fly Away Pt.2

Fransis Derelle - Fly (feat. Parker Pohill)

OLWIK - This Life (feat. Johnning)

Mendum ft. Eden - Elysium (Miro Remix)

Jacob Tillberg - Last Kiss

RedMoon feat. Jonny Rose - Only Us

Alex Skrindo - Get Up Again (feat. Axol)

Cartoon - On and On (Mataio Remix)

Electro Light ft. Kathryn MacLean - The Edge

Goblins from Mars x Ryan Oakes - Glowd Up

Vexento - Where We Belong

JJD - Harmony

Electro - Light - Throwback

Vexento - Tevo

DJ Rival - Dreaming Birds (feat. Arc North)

For more infomation >> Gaming Music for Minecraft 1 Hour Mix #1 - Duration: 1:00:33.

-------------------------------------------

Travel vlog music, best vlog music, FREE MUSIC FOR VLOGS, - Duration: 4:06.

travel vlog music, vlog no copyright music, vlog no copyright music, relaxing music for kids, youtube music library no copyright, youtube music videos free songs, vlog music no copyright, audio library no copyright music, youtube audio library, youtube music videos free songs 2017, free music 2018, vlog music no copyright, best vlog music,

For more infomation >> Travel vlog music, best vlog music, FREE MUSIC FOR VLOGS, - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Slurns - Lush (ft. Jaya Blue) (Ghost Music Release) [Trap Music 2018]👻 - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Slurns - Lush (ft. Jaya Blue) (Ghost Music Release) [Trap Music 2018]👻 - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Logan Paul THE NUMBER SONG Official Music Video prod by Franke - Duration: 3:32.

*Contains Swearing*

For more infomation >> Logan Paul THE NUMBER SONG Official Music Video prod by Franke - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

A&K BOY$ - FAQ [NAPISY] (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) prod. The Returners - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> A&K BOY$ - FAQ [NAPISY] (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) prod. The Returners - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 18 BTS Music Videos -- VOTE! - Duration: 4:52.

(CORRECTED) TOP 18

2018

For more infomation >> TOP 18 BTS Music Videos -- VOTE! - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

#ToffyOne "T-1" – Como Yo ✪ (Music Video) - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> #ToffyOne "T-1" – Como Yo ✪ (Music Video) - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Old Soul Music Playlist - Old Soul Songs 80s 90s - Duration: 1:50:14.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Old Soul Music Playlist - Old Soul Songs 80s 90s - Duration: 1:50:14.

-------------------------------------------

Non stop Eritrean classical music 2018 : 10 hour HD | Kirar Tube - Duration: 10:00:26.

For more infomation >> Non stop Eritrean classical music 2018 : 10 hour HD | Kirar Tube - Duration: 10:00:26.

-------------------------------------------

TÌNH ĐƠN PHƯƠNG-BÀI HÁT BUỒN HAY NHẤT | Music And Tricks - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> TÌNH ĐƠN PHƯƠNG-BÀI HÁT BUỒN HAY NHẤT | Music And Tricks - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

MY FIRST MUSIC VIDEO!! "Thick Niggas & Anime Tiddies " (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:12.

Hello?

Yes, you've thicc niggas inc. How may I direct your call

I need me a thicc nigga, but no homo though cuz that's that gay shit

Niggas long as I say no homo is not gay right absolutely right sir

Niggas to fruity

might hop in a jacuzzi

got a lightsaber

Yeah, I crashed oh, whoa like crash that's barrel and smash. I'm so faster - I ain't no flash

I'm probably like Barry. I am fight fresh

Probably with cherries Aye i pop

cherries a pop tires

Hey, and these niggas be way too funny, and I'm a hop like a bunny yeah

It's very uh sunny spongebob on the beat in his making real funny

I'm on the remix and on a remix with this dude

but this minecraft dude Minecraft Lucas ever minecraft through a

niggas too gooofy

Go play my call to duty you didn't I know you time on these horse amends on my reasons

I'm missing my sword I comes to the pic then I walk to the store everyone guess when I walk to the door

I will stay humble so KenDrick won't yell at me

You got your muffled and cinnamon jealousy you want to Roman you want to wrestle for you all my origin

You don't put best offense where it's a knife that might damage the chillest eyes

So close and make me the illest your Emilie's are faking my oars the realist dbangz, but it out there

And then I will steal it

LIl B insta g (like ben insta)

Because if I were a gossiper I got the flow can't be flowing this elixir mama better don't swear servicemen

I am the officer

I tickle your booty, and then I get neutered. I normal loser

I tickle your tumor I find me a bitch think I'm nice. It's a humorous locum stand I'm the booty consumer

I take off her shoe, and then do the maneuver and if she act tough. I might live off the looper you normally Kia

I go to Ikea. She's off like a cheetah she from Costa Rica

Respected she take off her shoe. I take out my erection. I suck on her middle toe days protection kick

Call me papi. I teach her a lesson. Not only he asses the pussy oppression you swear to see loyal

You'll bitch in my mention. I whip on my dick pain of this. I Picasso I suck on her Tolton

I'm not like your chapo. I look at her booty. Ho eat it like tacos

I respect our women she better not swallow she touch on my

Cuff me a kids they write a song she take off her shoe, and I take off that dog on my dick she said

Baby was wrong girl nothing. I bought her smashed like I'm King Kong puppy go harder

I knitted a wallet bag bitch 1d bags. I ball hard like the walls

He talking got Troy she took out a toy cuz my dick was too far for her to enjoy

I mean with the mommy a kiss Obama on my weenie on

I'm barely hop on this man. I'm glad you hopped on a song

You know just did you thing he did pretty good birthday, and I got me to myself a new verse Iverson

I think I did pretty good, too

I mean I was going me where I was going pretty hard know what im long saying

Like I wasn't playing I wasn't planning on my part. I was going straight in I'll get straight to it

You know me I get straight to it. Just like this is lucky those guys

Hey guys. Thank you for watch this video listen to the song on Spotify and SoundCloud. Thank you for listening

Thank you for streaming and whiskey EKISKT

For more infomation >> MY FIRST MUSIC VIDEO!! "Thick Niggas & Anime Tiddies " (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Todrick Hall ft Brandy - Lullaby Music Video ACAPELLA - Duration: 4:31.

Lullaby, lullaby Lullaby, lullaby

Dear sweet eyes Who's never seen the skies above

(Lullaby, lullaby) My sunshine

Here's a lullaby to remind you of your mother's love

(Rockabye, rockabye, rockabye) You and I will be tied 'till we die

I pray this melody that I sing will be enough, ohh

(Lullaby, lullaby)

But there will be days when you, feel you can't go on

But be strong, yeah Will be nights when you feel like hope is

gone But you're wrong 'cause

I'll be with you Don't you dare forget to

Remember my, lullaby Lullaby, lullaby

Lullaby, lullaby Lullaby, lullaby

Lullaby, lullaby Dear sweet one

Who's never known the sun to shine (Shine)

My sweet pie, you're my lullaby That's how you'll always know you're my song

(Don't you cry, don't you cry, don't you cry) You and I will be tied until we die

Just know the song was sung to you once upon a time

Oh oh oh Oh `cause there will be days when you

Feel you can't go on But be strong, yeah

There will be nights when you feel like hope is gone

But you're wrong 'cause I'll be here with you

Yeah

Don't you dare forget to Remember my, lullaby

Lullaby, lullaby Lullaby, lullaby

Lullaby, lullaby Lullaby, lullaby

No Don't take my pride and joy

No Don't take my baby boy

'Cause he's the only thing that ever mattered to me yeah

Please Don't you know who he is

Please I'd give my life for him

So the world will see Who he's destined to be

La da da da

laa da

da da da da daaaieee

na na na na naaa naaaa

'Cause there will be days when you, when you can't go on

But be strong and there will be nights when you feel like

hope is gone But you're wrong 'cause

I'll be with you Don't you dare forget to remember my lullaby

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO BOTH TODRICK AND BRANDY'S YOUTUBE PAGES LINKED ABOVE

I LOVE YOU BOTH

For more infomation >> Todrick Hall ft Brandy - Lullaby Music Video ACAPELLA - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Difper - Instinct [Difper Music]✔️ - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Difper - Instinct [Difper Music]✔️ - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Tổng hợp những bài nhạc EDM hay nhất 2018| Music And Tricks - Duration: 47:18.

For more infomation >> Tổng hợp những bài nhạc EDM hay nhất 2018| Music And Tricks - Duration: 47:18.

-------------------------------------------

Nicelisz Boy - " แกล้งโง่ " Ft.K4PPA (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Nicelisz Boy - " แกล้งโง่ " Ft.K4PPA (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimate Nightcore 1 hour - Best Gaming Music Mix 2018 IvanTín Nightcore #58 - Duration: 56:47.

❤ Don't forget to subscribe and like :) ❤ LISTEN TO MUSIC ❤ ฟังเพลง

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét