Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Instagram Mar 31 2018

For more infomation >> Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 💄🌷 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas March 2018 from Instagram - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Recreating Baby Ariel's Instagram Pictures! - Duration: 7:00.

what's up guys it's Baby Ariel guys I'm just kidding it's actually Zoe if you

couldn't tell I know we're basically twins for today's video I'm going to be

recreating baby Ariel Instagram photos okay guys before we get started I

just want to tell you put your hate comment typing fingers away I know I'm

not baby Ariel I know we each have our own look it's fine I just get a lot of

the time that I look like her people tell me I look like her so I figured why

not recreate Instagram photos and actually contrary to popular belief baby

Ariane I have a lot in common like come on we both have a younger brother we

both call her grandma soft Oh we've both around the same age and our mom's both

have blue eyes so we're basically best friends we're twins we're the same we're

the same people and also I love her maybe I'm not a musically star like her

blank so that's what we're doing today without further ado let's go to the

first photo this is a clip of me taking the first photo okay guys first photo is

this one right here and I think I tried to do my makeup the same as her and I'm

wearing big hoops my hair is straight in a ponytail and let's get it alright guys

so this is my final result right here and this is her picture I think that

these are pretty similar obviously I don't look exactly like her she has

bigger lips than I do I think her eyes are a little bit more green than mine

but I don't know I think I did a pretty good job I'm gonna write this like a

nine point five out of ten but this next photo is a little bit more risky for me

I usually wear clothes and my intern pictures not to say that this isn't

clothes but like I was really wearing shirt anyway this is okay guys this is

our next picture um this is it right here and I feel kind of uncomfortable

because I'm literally wearing a bra on a jacket so it's great let's do it

okay guys we got it after like 20 minutes okay guys so this is my final

result I think these are obviously pretty spot-on also of course she has

shorter hair than I do my hair is not the same shade as hers but like these

are pretty skin blur you know I got the outfit I got the hoops I got the hair to

the side just you know I'm also gonna read this in 9.5 eye I could rate it I

don't want to be that person where I get myself a 10 out of 10 so I'm getting it

myself with 9 boys father the next photo of hers that I'm doing is this one right

here all I needed for this was a white t-shirt and some hoops put my hair up in

a ponytail and and then I took it ok guys so now we're doing this photo I

have some fake freckles on over my real freckles because I actually have

freckles but I cover them up makeup anyway I have my hair in a messy

ponytail I've got the hoops white t-shirt let's do it

here's my final results so I think these are pretty good too

I don't know maybe the hair is a little bit different also my facial expressions

I'm not her I can't look like her but you kind of get the gist of it it looks

like her photo this is maybe like like seven or eight I tried the next one is

this photo I think she looks really bomb in this photo and I love how she put

like the snapchat hearts except I went on to snapchat to put those hearts on my

photo and snapchat took away those hearts so I had to like edit them a

different way so hopefully it looks like alright but anyway this is me taking the

photo and I'll see okay guys so this is the next photo right here and I'm

wearing a white shirt my hair is down I have her iconic coupe and we're just

gonna

all right this is my final one honestly the hand placement of this

photo just felt so unnatural to me shoes literally do this like I don't know so I

tried and then the hearts rate this photo down below comment down below what

you think this photo or any of the photos just say like number ones of this

or number three's of this you know what I mean rate the photos down below with

me and see if it's the same opinion on each other ok guys so the last photo was

in the car this is another one in the car um this photo is a little weird for

me because Ariel uses lip gloss as eyeshadow which is cute but let me tell

you it is so uncomfortable I don't know how she does it like how do

you go about your entire day wearing lip gloss as eyeshadow I I can't because I

was in the car I had it on for maybe 5 minutes and I wasn't a thing not my

thing it's cute but it is just very uncomfortable and my eyelids were like

sticking together it's not the move for Hashtag Zoe but for Baby Ariel it looks cute

ok guys so now we're in the car again this is the next picture I have gloss on

my eyes as eyeshadow and I don't know how she does it because it is very

uncomfortable we're just gonna get to it I also draw on feet crackles I actually

have freckles but if I wear foundation then you can see freckles anymore so I

drew on freckles I don't know if you guys can see umm yeah so let's do this

picture I have the same necklace exactly as her so I just

this it's like a ball necklace I'm not sure it was okay for the photo I also

was wearing this exact thing because she had a pink bracelet or rubber band on I

couldn't find a rubber bands lightest on a pink beaded bracelet my hair I tried

to do like her also this is not my favorite of the photos in fact I think

this is like the most different out of all the ones that I did but it's okay I

don't know maybe this is like a 5.5, 6, 6.5 kind of on the lower spectrum you know

what I'm saying okay guys that's the end of this video but girl please don't come

for me because I know I'm not exactly like baby Arielle people say I look like

her so I want to do this video I had a lot of fun filming it it was a little

bit sticky but it was a lot of button so anyway guys thank you so much for

watching and I will see you guys in my next video

and Baby Ariel hit me up come on let's work! Bye Guys!

Recreating Baby Ariel's Instagram Photos

Hashtag Zoe

#SayIt

Copying Baby Ariel's Instagram photos

For more infomation >> Recreating Baby Ariel's Instagram Pictures! - Duration: 7:00.

-------------------------------------------

İNSTAGRAM 2 DAKİKADA 10K TÜRK TAKİPÇİ HİLESİ 100%100 GERÇEK - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> İNSTAGRAM 2 DAKİKADA 10K TÜRK TAKİPÇİ HİLESİ 100%100 GERÇEK - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Miley Cyrus dresses up as sexy Easter Bunny in colorful Instagram snaps - Duration: 2:28.

Miley Cyrus dresses up as sexy Easter Bunny in colorful Instagram snaps

Easter Bunny, meet Miley Cyrus!.

The Wrecking Ball singer took to Instagram on Friday afternoon to share a slew of photos from a recent Easter-inspired photo shoot, and Cyrus looks absolutely gorgeous in the colorful pictures.

Rocking a Old Hollywood-inspired shoulder length pink wig, Cyrus dons a series of outfits that prove shes ready for spring.

Between her strapless white gown, off-the-shoulder sun dress, totally sheer lingerie-inspired yellow dress or her Playboy Bunny-esque getup, the Malibu hitmaker served up a ton of chic looks that had fans going totally crazy.

Hoppy Easter Erbody! she captioned her first post.

Good Friday, she captioned another.

The photos appear to have been taken by fashion photographer Vijat Mohindra, as Cyrus tagged the photographer in several of the photos, but otherwise its unclear what the photo shoot was for.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét