Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Youtube daily Instagram Mar 30 2018

Peacock is a funny word. These are the first words of wisdom. I shared with my Instagram audience in my first post on January 21st

2012 and while not a lot has changed I still post many words of wisdom and inspirational captions such as: smile

because one day all your teeth will crack and rot and fall out of your face and all you have left is gingivitis gums to

show off, Some

Things on the other hand though have changed

mainly my makeup skills I

hope. so, let's scroll all the way back to the past and recreate my very first Instagram post

This time with effort because here's kind of the embarrassing thing

I was already working at Mac when I took this picture in 2012 I was better at makeup than this picture

lets on in 2012 here are some other examples from the same year

I'm pretty convinced. This was one of my lazier makeup days

And I was just posting on Instagram because I had no idea it was going to turn out to be

What it ended up being. still..

Still it is the first thing people see on my page if they scroll all the way back

So let's see if we can see any signs of improvement over the years. First, lets start with these brows

This eyebrow. I don't know if you can tell my hair is pretty dark brown in this picture. It looks like and

My eyebrows are like a light warm

brown

Questionably orange, it's got a really intense Instagram filter on it no doubt

But but the warmness of the brow is truly disturbing. Let's start with a less warm brow color

In

My defense I will add that before the brow boom of 2014, slash

2015 super clean defined brows were just not really in I

Also, don't think I put much time into the color of my brows back then

I just kind of use whatever eye pencil. I had laying around so now. I'm very strategic about the color of my brows and

I tend to like them darker than whatever hair color

I have going on especially when I'm blonde I think blonde with darker brows looks really lovely but there

That's weird, because not only does it not match my hair. It's lighter and warm than my hair color

I'd like to blame that one on the Instagram filter, but I'm pretty sure it's just me and

I know I know not everyone would even like the super defined brow that I do now

But I prefer it this way because it's a lot easier for me to control

When I'm working with invisible hairs to begin with something that I also wish I knew about back then that I know about now are

Brow mascara wands these make filling in my invisible brows a lot easier now don't get me wrong

I still have bad brow days in fact some of you are watching right now thinking today is one of them

But brow beauty is in the eye of the brow holder

Next the eye shadow okay, it looks like all I have going on for the eye shadow is is some green in the corner

But it's not even blended past the crease it's also uneven in the crease. I'm not it's

It actually looks like I probably have a light shimmery

ivory type shadow and a teal or green shimmery eyeshadow

Somewhat blended into the corner. This is very different than what I would do today because I actually avoid shimmery shadows nowadays

I think there's a time and a place for them, but back then

I really chose matte shadows because I always found this shimmery ones prettier so why choose a matte green shadow

When you could choose a shimmery one? my viewpoints have changed so to do this over. I'm going to pick a matte

Teal ish greenish shadow

And see if maybe there's a place to work in some shimmer along the way. I'm going to start by putting a matte white shadow

all over the lid

I'm going to take this dark green this lighter green and this teal all matte

Kind of mix them together and start blending that into the corner this time going into the crease a bit

That is already better than what is in my picture

then I'm going to start blending this out with the same brush that I put the light on I

Still have this scar over my eye, that makes it really hard to blend over

That much has not changed. Did I put any shadow on my lower lashline? I honestly can't tell, but I'm going to same green colors

Just to complete the eye a bit more I'm guessing

this is the exact color I had on my lid because I used this eyeshadow almost every single day when I worked at Mac I

Can't remember the name of it saved my life, but I think this was on my lid

So I'm going to add a little bit of that just on the inner corner this time not all over the place

And in the lower inside corner

Still so pretty. On to the eyeliner, and honestly, It's not that bad in this picture. It's pretty clean

The wing could be sharper the wing has grown over time. This is a pretty puny wing in my opinion, but

I'd say this is not the worst part of it, so let's do that real quick

That's an improvement

Mascara. even looking at the mascara in this picture. It's interesting because my lashes are super clumpy looking

Because back, then I didn't wear falsies

I wasn't addicted yet

So I really packed the mascara on back then because even if they were clumpy as long as they were long

I was happy. Now I like these little skinny mascara wands

Because they get out the clumps really well, and they're easy to apply so the biggest change happening here is not the mascara

But the fact that I am gluing fake hair onto my eyeballs right now

Best improvement in the last six years surprisingly it looks like I have contoured my cheek. Let's do that

And for the lip it is a warm nude lip something I still wear all the time

My earrings are pretty much the same. I took one out here, but I am missing one other

Oh yeah.

Hmm, I never wear stuff like this anymore. I had to find these feather earrings off Amazon and last, but certainly not least

recreating

the picture

must look sad

and thoughtful

and pensive

Oh, shoot. one last thing how can I forget?

There we go yes, this is fake

It was not fake back then but it is for now so besides the opportunity to be self-deprecating

I really just wanted to show you guys that everyone starts somewhere and

Practice does help you improve over time you might not notice it it might seem like small little increments of progress

But over time it adds up and don't be too hard on yourself. Just keep going the best part

Is that I might look back in 6 years and think that this look is pretty mediocre

Compared to what I can do then because there's always room for improvement

Peacock is still a funny word

For more infomation >> RECREATING MY FIRST INSTAGRAM PICTURE - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Jeff Goldblum on family dogs, his Instagram and advice he'd give to young Jeff - Duration: 2:59.

- I'm wearing some nice Dries van Noten shorts.

(playful music)

We had a dog early on, Ginger, a chocolatey-colored poodle.

Well, one day, it nipped a kid on a bicycle

and one day, my mother, we came home,

and said, "The dog is gone, had to go."

The chief of police came and good news,

it's gonna live with him in his farm

in upstate Pennsylvania.

Which we now know, you know, is the code word

for we killed the dog, but, you know.

Eh, I don't know, I think they killed the dog.

Anyway, when it came time to get my current dog,

I said, "Can't we get a dog like my original dog?"

And we did.

We got a poodle.

We got a standard poodle, Woody.

And he's so sweet.

Red-haired, apricot-colored poodle.

You know, you gotta be careful, I think,

with kids and that's just not, can't fool around like that.

Yeah, can't kill their dogs and then fib to them about it.

Oh, my gosh.

Oh, my gosh.

Oh, my golly.

I'm coming out with a fragrance.

It's called Essence of Jeff Goldblum.

I'm wearing it now.

Yeah, there's a note of spontaneity, certainly.

There's a note of affectation.

There's a note of musky chocolate, some leather.

Mmm, that's all pure Goldblum.

Mmm.

I don't, it escapes me.

It escapes me.

Let's look on my phone.

Let's see if Instagram #jeffgoldblum can yield anything

right now.

I like to see it.

I like to see it too much.

Hey, there's me with the half man, half horse.

Have you seen it?

The top half, you know, much lubricated, too.

Look, somebody drew a picture of me

as in the Vincent van Gogh style.

That helps.

And then I post these things of myself.

There's me and Woody.

Hey, there's me and my beautiful dog, you know.

And my style helps.

I'm wearing some nice Dries van Noten shorts.

If I were to write in to the little Jeff Goldblum,

I would say, "Um, do exactly, exactly everything,

"everything that you wanna do, do it.

"But, stay off the coffee."

For more infomation >> Jeff Goldblum on family dogs, his Instagram and advice he'd give to young Jeff - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Sarcos celebra 1M de seguidores en Instagram mostrando cómo se baña | Un Nuevo Día | Telemu - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Daniel Sarcos celebra 1M de seguidores en Instagram mostrando cómo se baña | Un Nuevo Día | Telemu - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Anastasia from World of Efteling inspires her foreign followers on Instagram - Efteling Fans - Duration: 14:29.

This is Anastasia: she is 22 years old and a true Efteling Fan.

Because of her passion for acting, she loves to imagine herself in other worlds.

She has her own Efteling Fan account, which she uses to inspire her Russian family.

That's what makes a true fan.

But how does she do that?

This is Efteling Fans.

So, where's the little spoon? Let me stir it.

Take a look at how well they've turned out. Look! Have a look, please, Jora.

They look great. We still need to get the pepper.

OK, I'll get some. Where is it, actually?

Yes, I've already put the gherkins on the table. Have a look and see how many glasses there are on the table.

Hold on a second, don't stir it yet. Let me first pop all the dumplings in, then you can stir it.

I'll wait.

Let me stir it.

No, not like that. Look, hold it like this. The whole thing?

No, from the other side. Yes, like that, great. Thank you. Just give it to me.

Let's have a toast! Go on then!

To you, thanks for preparing everything. The boys helped you out.

Bon appetit! Cheers!

These are all Russian dishes because we are Russian.

For instance, this is a salad and we actually only eat it during the holidays.

But the meat salad is so delicious, we have it every now and then.

Right, guys?

It's really my favourite salad.

It's traditional to have it at New Year's.

This is a typical Russian dish.

Pelmeni is really delicious, too.

I could eat that every day.

You can make it every day.

Being superstitious is also typically Russian.

We Russians are very superstitious.

For example, when we travel.

Before we go anywhere we have to sit down somewhere. On a sofa or a chair.

Before you leave, you check everything together. Have I got my passport, money...

all the most important things; only then can we leave. It's unlucky otherwise.

Just have a sit down before you leave. If you didn't, it would be really unlucky.

And one more thing. Russians always prepare a lot of food,

just in case someone comes by. That way they can join us because we have enough food.

But when they come in they have to...

Then they have to take their shoes off, because that's unlucky too.

We came to the Netherlands in 1994 because of our studies.

We studied together at Moscow University.

We were given the opportunity to continue our studies here.

When I was a student, my first job was in Efteling.

I worked in a restaurant.

The restaurant was called De Likkebaerd.

I don't know if it's still there, I don't think so.

I really enjoyed it.

Nice colleagues.

I learnt a lot.

Back then, I hardly spoke any Dutch.

But I really learnt a lot then.

I loved Efteling at first sight.

This was the world I wanted to show my children.

Yes, we immediately wanted to go to Efteling as often as possible.

Both of them were born here and from that moment on we went...

to Efteling every month.

We loved it so much there.

Now both of them have season tickets.

Yes, my brother and I said straight away that we wanted season tickets.

And whenever our family comes over from Russia, we go to Efteling.

And they really look forward to it.

That is what inspired me to start my Efteling Fan account on Instagram: World of Efteling.

I post photos every day and I do it in English too,

so people who live abroad can also read it.

I can show you on Instagram.

One of my best memories is here in the Efteling Museum.

I moved to Russia together with my family, my mother, father and brother...

when I was about nine.

I went to live with my grandparents for a year.

In the Urals. In a small, poor village,

while my parents were building a future for us in Moscow.

From the first day, my grandma really meant everything to me.

She did everything for me – she was my second mum.

And almost every time, I told my grandpa and grandma that if they came to the Netherlands...

I would take them to Efteling, the World of Wonders.

I want to open up this world for you and show you the magic.

My parents soon decided to return to the Netherlands after all.

My grandpa and grandma thought, well we'll simply come to visit you in the Netherlands

because we miss you.

So then we actually did go to Efteling together.

It was a dream come true for all of us

and for my grandpa and grandma... going to Efteling with their grandchildren.

My best memory of them is actually here in the Efteling Museum.

My best memory with my grandpa and grandma is in the room next to this one.

There was an exhibition for the 50th birthday of Big Mouth 'Holle Bolle Gijs'.

It was a new exhibition at that time.

There was a very long table with...

lots of cakes, cupcakes and snacks.

They were all pretend.

We were all sitting at the table

and I don't know why but my grandma started acting silly.

We were all in hysterics.

I think we were there for a few minutes and we almost cried with laughter.

Luckily, I've got some photos of it.

I look at them often when I'm here in the Efteling Museum.

Shortly after that, we received a telephone call that grandma had died.

And...

I'm so happy that I have that memory.

So when I come to the museum I...

I'm crying now but they're just...

tears of joy because I can remember it.

I'm so happy about that.

I don't have a fixed route in Efteling.

I try and let myself be surprised by what the day will bring.

If I feel like starting at Baron 1898, I start there, or otherwise at De Vliegende Hollander.

The most important thing in Efteling is that...

I forget reality for a moment.

As soon as I step through the gates of Efteling, I'm there and nowhere else.

Reality is far away and I leave all the problems behind me.

I couldn't imagine what would happen if Efteling should disappear.

A routine would literally disappear from my life.

I try and go to Efteling as much as possible.

But I try not to go too often because I don't want it to feel as if it's normal.

Besides taking photos for my Efteling Instagram account World of Efteling...

I often also make short videos.

And I just want to make a short video about this moment now.

Hello, dear followers!

Finally, I can tell you...

I'm getting my own episode on the Efteling YouTube channel in the Efteling series, Efteling Fans.

You can watch it on the Efteling YouTube channel.

Tell me what you think of it and... thumbs up.

Yes. That was good, I think.

I like it if it's a bit...

Hey, Anastasia from World of Efteling!

It's great to run into you here.

Hi, I'm Vienna and I'm a Social Media Marketer at Efteling.

What are you doing here at the moment?

I'm making a short video for Instagram about my day in Efteling.

Oh, that's super cool.

Now I'm meeting you for real but I often come across you on Instagram.

Here at Efteling, we regularly share your photos.

Have you posted anything yet today? No, not yet.

Shall we take a photo together? Yes, sure!

What do you look for when you take a photo of De Vliegende Hollander?

I think it's especially important to make the viewer curious about the park.

I don't know if you've got any tips for me, like what is a really great Efteling photo?

With Efteling, the icons are the most important. Of course, they work really great.

They really give the feeling of Efteling. Not only for the fans but also for...

people who are less familiar with Efteling.

Using hashtags as well, but I see you always use them, too.

Yes, always #Efteling. That's really important.

Can you give me a tip that would attract even more followers with an account like this?

Follow other people or fan accounts and comment on their posts.

Make sure you also share photos taken by others...

who also use #Efteling, so you also have more engagement in that respect, too.

I usually only post my own photos, photos I have taken.

That makes the account special.

It does!

But if it's a holiday, like New Year's Day or Valentine's Day, I post a photo...

of Efteling or someone else's photo.

Yours is a good tip, I'll definitely think about it.

Yes, that way you share each other's photos.

Yes, that's a good one, sure.

Yes, did you get it?

Yes, I got it!

Will you post the photo on Instagram straight away?

No, I'm going to edit it, of course.

I do that via Instagram and a few other apps.

I add a bit of structure, sharpness and light.

Then the photo is perfect to post.

It was super cool that I was able to meet Vienna.

I want to go in my favourite attraction,

De Vliegende Hollander.

When I go in this attraction, it really makes me feel as if I'm stepping into the 17th century.

I simply forget reality.

I'm in that time, in that world.

The story is about a successful but greedy captain: Willem van der Decken.

His ship changed into a ghost ship...

and mysteriously, nothing was ever heard of it again.

"You shall also sail until the end of time".

Yes, it was wonderful again.

Just like being in the 17th century.

I was wearing a beautiful dress, I was in beautiful rooms and that is perhaps also the reason...

why I want to become an actress.

I can lose myself in other worlds.

One of my biggest dreams as an actress is to play in a big series that's on now.

Or to star in a successful film on the silver screen.

Why do I think acting is so special and I like it so much?

Because I used to be quite shy and kept to myself,

especially at secondary school.

I was quite insecure then and my mother noticed that.

She thought: you used to be so lively, always full of joy.

Especially when I was watching a film.

We always watched Bollywood films.

And I always used to dance along like the actresses, so then my mother said:...

"Nas, I'm going to enrol you at drama school.

Just give it a try.

If you don't like it, that's OK but let's just give it a go.

At first, it was really scary but once I was there and started playing other parts,

I noticed that I started feeling free as a person.

I've had to play parts...

like the Gothic girl or the part of an evil person.

I also did Russian. I can show you.

That's because, once, I was allowed to be an evil witch in Russian.

I'll do it now.

No! This is who I am now!

Let him see me like this!

Let him see what has happened to me!

I hate him!

And I'll show everyone his true nature.

This is very extreme but I love going for the extreme.

Extreme characters.

It would also be really cool to do more productions with Efteling

because then I could combine acting with my passion: Efteling.

That would also be super cool.

Which Efteling Fan do you think deserves to be in this YouTube series?

Please let us know in the comments or send an e-mail to youtube@efteling.com.

For more infomation >> Anastasia from World of Efteling inspires her foreign followers on Instagram - Efteling Fans - Duration: 14:29.

-------------------------------------------

Instagram recibe cientos de críticas por retirar la foto de una cariñosa pareja de hombres - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Instagram recibe cientos de críticas por retirar la foto de una cariñosa pareja de hombres - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Chiara Ferragni muestra su dolor durante el parto en Instagram - Noticias del Clavel rojo - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Chiara Ferragni muestra su dolor durante el parto en Instagram - Noticias del Clavel rojo - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Nina Zilli e Omar Hassan è amore: foto su Instagram del bacio - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Nina Zilli e Omar Hassan è amore: foto su Instagram del bacio - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

전태수의 사진이 자살 전 Instagram에서 공유되기 전에 '가슴 아프다' - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> 전태수의 사진이 자살 전 Instagram에서 공유되기 전에 '가슴 아프다' - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Instagram Yenı Çıkan Akımlar 2018 - Duration: 3:42.

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1

@MizahKral1 @MizahKral1 @MizahKral1 @MizahKral1

For more infomation >> Instagram Yenı Çıkan Akımlar 2018 - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jourdan Dunn reconoce en Instagram padecer ansiedad - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Jourdan Dunn reconoce en Instagram padecer ansiedad - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Rumores de embarazo para Raquel Bollo por una foto de su Instagram - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Rumores de embarazo para Raquel Bollo por una foto de su Instagram - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Bruna Marquezine chora no Instagram e revela o motivo: 'Muito triste' - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Bruna Marquezine chora no Instagram e revela o motivo: 'Muito triste' - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

El poderoso mensaje de Kim Kardashian contra las armas en Instagram - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> El poderoso mensaje de Kim Kardashian contra las armas en Instagram - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Thalía se muestra en Instagram en ropa interior, ¿cuál es el motivo? - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Thalía se muestra en Instagram en ropa interior, ¿cuál es el motivo? - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Snoop Dogg randomly shares a meme of Jungkook on Instagram - Duration: 1:52.

Snoop Dogg randomly shares a meme of Jungkook on Instagram

Jungkook is on Snoop Dogg's Instagram. Yes, I am talking the BTS member, the Golden Maknae, the originator of Jungshook.

On March 29, Snoop Dogg shared a meme on Instagram, which showed young Jungkook holding up a Photoshopped sign.

   .

Fans are cracking up at the K-Pop stars unexpected appearance on Snoop Doggs Instagram, commenting, LMFAO ITS KOOK, IM LAUGHIN, WTF LOL, OMFG.

Im in shock. Its so strange..

Its unconfirmed if Snoop Dogg was aware of Jungkook in the meme but intentional or not, its definitely really random.

Like seriously, were all Jungshook here.

For more infomation >> Snoop Dogg randomly shares a meme of Jungkook on Instagram - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Get real instagram followers without following free 2018. - Duration: 3:15.

Click tthis sbscrfibe bon please

your insta username and password

some ads please wait

instta username

repeat this every hour tto increase more and more

donot forget to change your password.

oherwise youur account used to follow others

and subscribe must for more

For more infomation >> Get real instagram followers without following free 2018. - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Caroline Flack re-follows Andrew Brady on Instagram just hours after split - Duration: 3:40.

Caroline Flack re-follows Andrew Brady on Instagram just hours after split

Caroline Flack has re-followed her ex-boyfriend Andrew Brady on Instagram, just hours after she dumped the Celebrity Big Brother star.

The Love Island presenter connected with Andrew, 26, on the social networking app, despite deleting all trace of each other from their profiles the day before.

Now, friends close to Caroline, 38, think they may be considering salvaging whats left of the romance.

The Sun report a source saying: Caroline and Andrew  have spoken a lot overnight and are considering giving their relationship another go.

She has been deeply hurt by everything thats happened the last few weeks but that hasnt changed her feelings towards him..

They added: At this point she feels very confused but is secretly hoping that together they can find a way to make this work. Caroline and Andrew split earlier this week, after friends accused him of dating her just to boost his profile.

It was claimed Andrew orchestrated pap shots to capture a number of their date nights, in an attempt to raise his fame.

The publication also reported a woman claiming to have kissed Andrew during a night out while he was supposed to be dating Caroline.

"Caroline and Andrew have spoken a lot overnight and are considering giving their relationship another go." Source However, hours after their public split, Caroline started to doubt her decision, with a source saying: It wouldnt be surprising if they saw each other in person last night. Caroline removed all pictures of Andrew from her social media yesterday, and he later follow suit.

It came just hours after she introduced the former Apprentice star to her family at her dads 70th birthday on Sunday.

Daily Star Online first revealed the pair were dating back in February, after the pair repeatedly shared matching photos online.

Eagle-eyed viewers on social media later noticed the pair appearing to spend time together, with one writing: Omg are @itsandrewbrady and @carolineflack1 together? [sic].

Another wrote: Well I stay off of Twitter for a f***ing hour and I come back to see that apparently Andrew is dating Caroline flack what the f*** is this s***.

The couple eventually went public, however soon faced troubles.

For more infomation >> Caroline Flack re-follows Andrew Brady on Instagram just hours after split - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

The Instagram Algorithm is Fickle - Duration: 0:27.

If there is one word I would use to describe the Instagram algorithm, it would be "fickle."

It seemingly changes from day to day and it can often feel disheartening when you see your

engagement suddenly drop!

So join me for a free webinar where I'll teach you to strike the right balance between

the art of content creation on Instagram and the strategy you need to grow your community.

I hope to see you there!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét